Practical vs Ideal

Most of my military buddies have homogenous or heterogenous european ancestry. However some of them are clearly not white.
In a shtf scenario, I will have people of various races whom I trust and trust me.
Despite fanaticism of never relaxing and not trusting anyone that isn't your race, some of it is just not practical. Not in the short term at all(decades).

If I need armed trained men to be on my team, would I trust random guys who have no serious military training, or white guys just because they look like me?
I see no problem in having nonwhite allies. So long as all are open to the redpill, that ethnostates are the best way to organize countries, and the future. There isn't a problem.

We are all aware on here of leftists that are white. Many leftists are nonwhite and (((white))) but many are actually white. I would never trust someone that has lived their life as a leftist, and at some age over 30 just began being more in line with Holla Forums. That rings too many alarm bells. They lived a significant portion of their intellectual development fully drinking in marxism. Them turning as the tide turns only suggests they are likely to turn again if it suits their interests. Some may be honest, but most won't.

Realistically, separating into ethnostates is possible. Expecting whites to kill nonwhites en masse is not, people who suggest it are usually fbiglowinthedark.

The (((media))) will encourage them and their non-military associates not to trust you. They might not directly fuck you, but their family and friends and acquaintances that you haven't vetted might.
Fanaticism? You're clearly not from here, but I'll play
It's simple in-group preference. Stop making this complicated.
Either or fallacy. And yes.
(((based))) shitskins
Diluting your efforts with civnat cuckery is a problem.
But you'd trust someone who spent their ENTIRE life as a non-white? Just because they claim to be redpilled when things are comfortable and safe?
Not possible or not realistic? Because it's definitely possible and depending on how fucking bad things get: realistic.

Either this is a slide thread or you're an idiot cuckchanner.

Lots of people here don't believe in the one drop rule. Most people here would accept quite a heavy mixture so long as the person was mostly white.

With respect to lefties, most people here would advocate either killing them or keeping them (women only) as breeding slaves.

Whites will start killing nonwhites soon, if things continue as they have.

sage for C I V I C

It is pointless and irrelevant to the bigger problem, which, when the government collapses, will still be the headless tentacles roaming about.

Here, we call shtf "RAHOWA"

If you think your niggers are going to side with you over their own families and people, you're the one who needs a redpill

gtfo newfag

So someone who has tested their ability to defend your life is now worse than a stranger who shows no desire for combat even at risk of their own safety?
Think about that for a moment.

Keep your dreams in your journal, retard. America has so many mixed race mutts the concept of picking "a race" becomes meaningless.

Did I say worse? No. Where did that come from?

what the fuck does that have to do with anything? You were talking about white kinsmen who were redpilled after their 30s.

Your're fucking retarded… arguing points that were never made. kys

interesting, so im not alone

(((You)))

This isn't even interesting shitposting. At this point, I sincerely hope you're a by-the-numbers ban-bound kike than an actual civnat from cuckchan.

It's hilariously complicated. Considering the amount of mutts in America that border on white, including the huge number of downie faced eastern European/Bulgarian/Polish cunts, how can they ever form a cohesive group of the only real successful whites: north western Europeans?

They are just about as fucked as South Africa, it will just take a little longer.

To do what exactly? What shared short term goal are you supposed to have?

Uh oh, Shlomo, you came in too hot and outed yourself on the first post.
>To do what exactly? What shared short term goal are you supposed to have?
Terrible datamining. You need remedial training.

Fuck me, I botched that one. Enjoy your bump, you fucking yid.

As former military, there are a lot of Non-Whites willing to step up for the U.S., and buy into the ideal. I don't see an issue with this until it's a DOTR situation. The flag is worth the blood that can be spent.

Yeah, and then what?

Delusional.

Enjoy the high level of civilization that only the kind and sophisticated slavs can offer, if you even manage to rid yourselves of those loyal and trustworthy spics, which you won't.

foolproof plan

Practical & Ideal = White people "allowed" to have white communities free from Obama's mass forced miscegenation disaster.
Practical and Ideal = Separation and not 'racially oriented killing sprees.'
OP, White people belong in white communities. Let the others move to 'other' spots, like Commieformia until they communism starve themselves out.

Let me make it real simple for you

Anyone who is not of north or western European origin is complete genetic trash, America became great based on their English/French and German genes, but they have an abundance of ugly slavs who are significantly inferior.

Be honest, for once. Are you a Jew? Let's treat this like WWI Christmas day and just let the guard down for a moment? Did you really thing that would work? Are you mandated to post this kind of stuff? For a moment, the loathing is overcome by curiosity. How does this work?

The guard is down mate, am I wrong? You seriously think Romanians are capable of the same things the English are?

Not at all. To claim all white Europeans are equal is almost as dumb as saying all races are equal. That being said, there's a powergap between whites and everyone else. And people who try to sow dissent between brother whites are almost always kikes, shitskins, and/or Holla Forums in that order: all dismissed. Therefore, unnecessary shitflinging towards slavs, eastern euros, Irish, etc is always suspect.

sorry but 90 IQ serbs are not my "white brothers", and it is important to remind people that whiteness is a continuum and that the difference between myself and people on the edge of that continuum is significant. Its not dividing people if they are not the same to begin with.

Think about this. In RaHoWa if you choose to be passive and stand down, soon you will be surrounded by non Whites trying to kill you. If not for resources or their own security, it will be for revenge.
Shoot first, band together with other Whites and secure your area. Your life and the future of our people depends of it.

filtered
Thanks for playing.

Then we have a huge problem.
If just from the beginning you put forward a D&C scenario, we are doomed.
I say, you are a potential troublemaker inside our ranks who need to be neutralized.
Purity contest in the middle of RaHoWa is a No-No.

I just explained its not D&C if you were never the same to begin with. English and Serbs are NOT the same… 90 IQ is the same as some arab countries, but it goes beyond IQ.

Its not a contest at all. You slavs are stupid, ugly and violent, and you can call yourselves white, but you will never achieve anything. I will stick with my Northern/Western European folk and we will leave genetic garbage like you to fend for yourself.

I am not Slav.
But your "awesomeness" has not place at this time.
It will just get you killed.
After RaHoWa, it will be the time to discuss genetic policies about who and what is preferable and, or necessary. Not before.

No, before is better. Fighting alongside slavic thugs who are not like you will get you killed.

The more you insist, the more I believe you are a kike.

strong argument mate

You are better than them in every way, why insist on being their brother? Its pathetic.

Pathetic and blind is to divide Whites.
Beyond your preference for some blend of Whiteness, exist the fact that we all are in the same boat.
Insisting in separating us, will get you executed for the greater good.

English is not your first language is it?
Try and execute me, I wont be fighting with your band of 90 IQ slavs whom you consider your white brethren.

Well, in combat I will trust Slavs a lot more than your Saxon awesome blend.
Anyways, don't believe your own propaganda and believe that all Slavs are the equivalent of trailer park trash.

Oh theyre good in combat, just like the darker races they enjoy violence and thuggery. IQ tests are now propaganda? AVERAGE OF 90-95 IQ

If we dont nitpick, then you once again get Jews who claim to be white wriggling through the gaps. I fight with my own. English, Belgian, Dutch, German, Danish, Norwegian, French, Spanish, Swiss… these people are my kin.

If you live in the States let me tell you that most of the Slavs with you… are Jews. Don't be fooled for their nationality.
It is amazing, but it looks like a lot of kikes from the Soviet Union agreed to move there. Perhaps somebody into your kin opened the gates?

I live in Australia, but there is a lot of Poles and Russians in America, and they are borderline.. some are okay but many are less than ideal. Also lots of Italians, which are a similar story. Band with them if you like, but if you dont stay separate, the character of your people will suffer for it. In the end, blood will out.

Let me inform you, the rapes in the Allies sector in WWII were not minor, as well in the Russian side.
Try to talk to some old French or Italian lady, she will lecture you fine about the Saxon gentlemen.

Im well aware of the weaknesses of my own race, but they are limited compared to the lower races.

Agreed.
However, for RaHoWa you need the most savage and ruthless guys.
After that, you can through State policies get high IQ Chads to inseminate a lot of females to create the required new NatSoc man.
Meantime, reality mandates that the average beta man will have to do it.

Ruthless yes, savage no. I am quite capable of killing every non-white down the last child, and I think every civilized man can too, but I do not consider myself violent and am not prone to cruelty because I have high levels of affective empathy, something the lower races lack.

You clearly do not understand how to run a nation effectively. Eugenics to such an imbalanced degree will never be accepted, and should not be, as it reduces the cohesion of your society in the short run by way too much.

I get the feeling your idea of a beta or a chad is guided by the primitive line of thinking that strong + big dick = alpha, while weak and introverted = beta. Complying with females hypergamous desires will ruin nations. We want smart and strong people to reproduce, but also selfless, polite and outward thinking people, as it is these characteristics that distinguish us most from the lower races.

are you trying to not compute?
if violence is bad, why are you fighting at all

Well slavs are not that good in combat, they do not have the intelligence, but they are violent thugs, just like niggers. I will not fight with them because they are not my race. Id just as soon kill many of them than fight with them. I never said violence was bad, but they engage in it without purpose and at the expense of civilized discussion. They are trash and you lack reading comprehension.

Uncle Adolf did it right through the Lebensborn program.
Healthy females were given incentives to breed with selected SS members.
Babies were given in adoption to selected families.
And to my knowledge, the program was meant to be gradual, with minimal impact in society.
The kikes and their Allies puppets were very concerned about the existence of these babies.
Many were banished after the war.

I disagree.
Slavs are a ethnicity of Whites.
You refuse to acknowledge their belonging.

Interesting, thanks for the info, am reading up on it atm. Do you have the numbers for how many Lebensborn babies there were? Ive only seen reference to low numbers like 8,000.

I also found this:
By 1939, the program had not produced the results Himmler had hoped. He issued a direct order to all SS and police to father as many children as possible to compensate for war casualties. The order created controversy. Many Germans felt the acceptance of unwed mothers encouraged immorality. Eventually Himmler backpedaled, but he never condemned illegitimacy outright. Himmler himself had two illegitimate children.

So maybe it was not on a large scale and/or not that well received? I could be wrong, but I would hate a policy like that on a large scale for several reasons.

NINETY IQ

Like it or not, they are Whites.
And this is "true diversity".
Just accept it and get it over.
BTW, it is funny, but these thugs and rude people are the most apt to surf multiculturalism and disgenics, also to keep together their culture and their whores in check.
Think about it.

They are resisting better than us because they are not so infested with Jews, because Jews prefer to leech off more successful countries. Also it is harder for Jews to exploit their altruism considering they have smaller capacity for it.

Many of them are OK, but many I would prefer to keep to themselves and out of my country.

Here you have it totally wrong. In a very outrageous way.
I will not lecture you in a very extensive subject.
However I will give you the standard chan answer:
- Lurk moar
- Read moar.
After you find out about it, your narrow vision of the world will change in such a way that you will be ashamed of this thread.
On my personal side, I will tell you this:
- Travel moar.

I've lurked for 5 years and am well aware of the Jewish Communist uprising in Russia and Germany. However since the destruction of the white aristocracy at the hands of Jewish communist leaders like Zinoviev, Eastern European countries have degraded, even if they were up to standard at some point. You can't tell me that Bosnia or Romania or Lithuania is anywhere near as infested with Jews as America or England is and has been for a solid 300 years.

Eastern Europe is 2nd world, and despite the centuries of Jewish banking dynasties feeding off us, Anglo-countries are still the most prominent in the world. Russia is the only one that can compete, thanks largely to their nuclear arsenal, and not thanks to their 'civilized ways'.

The men that resemble Nicholas II are few and far between in slav countries.

Again… travel moar.
At least go to Mongolia, then Siberia and end it in Moscow. And if you have balls pay a visit to Donbass in Ukraine (a current war zone).
After such a tour, I believe you will be able to understand what a big mouth you are.
Until then, enjoy your awesomeness.

strong argument

OP is a bitch and a coward whose too fucking stupid to realize that his boyfriends, Jose and Tyrone will be off with their families when the shtf.

Has militaries but clearly has never been in battle.

You're just full of bullshit today OP. There is NOTHING realistic about an ethnostate in America today. We don't even have a single town with a White's only policy. Next the fucker says killing shitskins isn't realistic. Why the fuck did you mention the gimps you know who dug ditches and cleaned toilets in the military then?

You're just a fucking retard who has no idea how anything works.