Cumming soon

Holla Forums How do we make a good game based on panty and stocking with Garterbelt ?
twitter.com/GAINAX_WEST/status/802074752122654720

Sidescrolling beat-em-up.

Devil May Cry style game with coop

Is that even possible?

Maybe a fighting game?

Copy Viewtiful Joe 2.
Maybe expand the combos you can do.
Possibly have different socks/panties to equip that change your weapon.

M8 you could play DMC3 Co-Op technically.

If you plug in a second controller and press start while using Doppelganger style the second controller can play as the shadow instead of it just copying your moves.

You could also do the same thing during the Arkham boss fight, making Vergil controlled by the second controller instead of the AI.

first you make the anime decent

I want to get my hopes up for a second season but they're probably just fucking with us right?

They have confirmed that it's not a Pachinko/Pachislot machine, it's not a social media game, and it's not a blu-ray rerelease.

Nothing, let us forget it ever existed. Retarded roasties ruined it by misinterpreting it as a show about MUH SEXUAL EMPOWERMENT when it was supposed to be the fucking opposite.

What if the game continues where the anime left off?

If that was the case, I'd prefer a Season 2. Not that I wouldn't like it, it's just that I think video games are better for spin-offs.

Fast passed third person shooter whit max payne like acrobatics, the story should be based on resurrected panty fighting hordes of demons and cultists in a city taken over by demons, having goffy holy and demonic hallucinations because of her head wound.

Away with you, puritan

Except it isn't fun. It's not funny, it's just disgusting.

So where you from, /nofap/ or /christian/?

Holla Forums, I bet.

/a/

Ask Kamiya about it

sasuga

It's not that simple, just as it was too easy to toss the blame at Holla Forums, it's gotta be the waifu complex; just some slut hate

Same logic, stupid conclusion. Panty and Stocking is just cheap, disgusting humor. I bet you like the Big Bang Theory.

It's kind of hard to toss out accusations like that while you autists at /a/ like Umaru and Lucky Star.
Anyway, sage for off topic.

It's really hard to claim such things when you autists at Holla Forums play games like Fallout 4 and Skyrim Remastered.

PSG is a masterpiece, only contrarian impotent faggots can hate it.
You should pit such people, not get angry with them.

You're obviously a communist.

More of this trash? Nobody likes fart-jokes and "muh dirty angels! muh pure demons!".
The whole thing reads like some old Fox Kids' "Mega Babies", where the jokes revolved around vomit, piss and shit.

P&S is a meme and it needs to die.

Name one objective flaw with PSG.

Although this is with AI, it shows that coop DMC is theoretically possible

IRC, please leave. You did this shit with Kill la Kill.

It's base is only the fact that it's le mature and haha le angles are sluts xDDDDD poo-poo pee-pee haha

He has good taste.

Nobody wants to waste time explaining to a internet retard why something so bad is bad. If you can't see it yourself, you're a lost cause already and no argument can sway you.

>>>/cuckchan/

Wow a completely video game unrelated thread made about video games by a throwaway redtext sentence. It would be a shame if aggresive conflicting and arbitrarily contructed viewpoints were littering the thread.
Sometimes I wonder if people are deliberately trying to cause a ruckus, but surely no one would be so pathetic that their entire life revolves around begging for (you)s from anime watching nerds.

Those are not objective flaws my boy.

Not an argument.

Explain to me objectively why Fallout 4 is bad.

To be fair PSG was only good in the episode where the devil sisters were introduced and the final episode. Oh and the office worker episode was okay too.
You know, when there was actual plot instead of being an attempt at adult themed powerpuff girls.
I hope the next season focuses more on story instead of omg so random

I wan 2 fug stocking

That's the point. Everybody gets that, but it's still trash.
Also, you can't point flaws when your shit taste filters them as your preferences.
Really, it can't be helped if you can't see that by taking P&S seriously you already defeated it's purpose.
The guys who made it are probably laughing their asses off now on how stupid you can be to like the trash they made. But actually, no, they knew there was an edgelord audience to milk already.

I haven't played Fallout 4 so I don't know if it's good or bad.

A qualitative flaw in Panty and Stocking is it's source.

I want to hire Kneesocks as my secretary

If it had an art style like pic related i would welcome it with open arms.

Dantewontdie's art isnt bad, but 90% of the female faces look the sameā€¦
Thankfully the piece you posted isnt one of them

It was a shitty show with shitty humor, shitty characters, and extremely shitty art. Remind me what was good about it, you tasteless faggot.

You joking right? That looks like generic p2w korean grindfest.

>reminder that P&S is Trigger's take on shows like Drawn Together

not that user but the music was good. the rest was shit but the music was enjoyable

This

This, though focus on SP over MP first otherwise you will end up with another god awful TMNT game.

Bayo 2 had an online multiplayer mode, if the WiiU can handle that it's possible.

Aren't lewd gfx the only reason to play generic korean grindfests?

You must be new. Either that or you breath through your mouth.

A joke's not funny if you have to explain it.

On the PS2?