Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/115/bills/hr5087/BILLS-115hr5087ih.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KILL

Oh, and these also.

dead gun grabbers can't grab

Armed resistance. We've done it before.

IF YOU KEEP YOUR GUNS YOU LOSE, GOYIM

…but there's no difference in X/Y dimensions for a 10 round vs 30 round mag. Any gun that can accept a 10 round mag can accept a 30 round mag and vice versa. This doesn't quite make sense, unless they're arguing that the entire platform has to be redesigned to be sold in RI?

While the autism spergs everywhere, democrats are quietly implementing gun control laws behind everyone backs.

…while trump does it right in front of your face.

You want to talk more about Trump in this thread or should I create one more for your autism?

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT A BACKGROUND CHECK WOULD HAVE PREVENTED ANY MASS SHOOTING
But there is evidence background checks are used to create lists of gun owners for future "suicides" and aid in predicting the content of their arsenal.
EQUAL WEAPONS RIGHTS FOR ALL
Without background checks, permits, and licenses.

And it goes without saying but
SHALL NOT INFRINGE

might as well make another one. What's really the difference between 95% and 96% of the front page being >>>/trump/

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT A BACKGROUND CHECK WOULD HAVE PREVENTED ANY MASS SHOOTING
But there is evidence background checks are used to create lists of gun owners for future "suicides" and aid in predicting the content of their arsenal.
EQUAL WEAPONS RIGHTS FOR ALL
Without background checks, permits, and licenses.

And it goes without saying but
SHALL NOT INFRINGE

Welp, looks like i need more 10 round beowulf mags

Jel.
Your cap contained no critique, user.

There wasn't a need to create another similar comment because one mistake.
About creating a list. Didn't some newspaper or yellow news site made an article few years ago about pinpointing people with guns in New York city?

Your narrative is now shattered, go home shareblue.

Thanks.

Well, I did understand to whom you wanted to reply, but be my guess.

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAKE AMERICA GUNLESS AGAIN
MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAKE AMERICA GUNLESS AGAIN====MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

4da8f1
get help and fuck off

That effectively bans all guns with detachable magazines.

Who should we be calling to oppose this? Senator for feinstein's bill, and who for Cicilline's?

How fucking retarded are you that you think they will listen to anything but a bullet to the brain?

Call representatives I guess. But that won't do much I doubt. This stuff doesn't pass usually at the federal level, but you'll see places like California and NY adopt the terms of the bill and pass it.

I hope they pass it, because it'd cause so much shit that we might actually see something happen. Right now it's just getting boiled to death since the NFA, if they overstep so far we might get somewhere.

Those who aren't democrats?

Oh look everybody, the FBI is here trying to foment violence inside the USA again.

Wave and say "hi" to them.

Kill yourself, ban evader.

You shills are pathetic.

Anyway, there's no way this bill will pass but the media will virtue signal like heck about it.

Depends how much they try to bash this "Think of the children" shit. "Think of the faggots" didn't worked though.

bump
u
m
p

what kind of pussified country has such gun laws.

If California bans semis and moves to confiscate them, that could mean lots of dead law enforcement. California would save an incredible amount on pensions. Actually ingenious.

That's the entire point of this legislation.

I'm under the impression that the bill won't clear the house, but the fact that they would be so brazen as to even draft and propose such a bill fills me with a palpable disgust that I've never felt before.

Does it include a magazines ban? I've heard David Hogg pushing that with his Globalist friends, muh if you're hunting you only should need one shot, like the American settlers.

CAfag checking in. They permanently disable your mag with a fixed pin that blocks loading more than your allotted maximum. My fun takes 14+1 rounds in Nevada, but here it's only good for 10.

I fucking hate Mexicans.

They'll hustle it through before the midterms in a forlorn hope of getting R's on record supporting mass shootings. It's the last play in their book before bankruptcy and utter political irrelevance.

Yes. Under this bill a 10-round magazine would be the largest capacity magazine legally available to the public. Although, it wouldn't matter because some of the other line items look like they preclude magazine-fed rifles altogether. Here is the text of the full bill:

congress.gov/115/bills/hr5087/BILLS-115hr5087ih.pdf

There has never been a more relevant time to join the NRA

shut the fuck up you soyboy

your gun taking 14 dicks in nevada means it would be federally illegal regardless of whether you only have 10 round mags

stop shilling the NRA you kike

all they want is money, they don't give a fuck about gun rights

I like the end goal of your plan at least.

Then what do you propose as a better solution? What organization can we join that has enough political clout to preserve our 2nd. amendment rights the next time the Democrats control the house and the senate?