Supreme Court Rules Invaders Can Get Fucked

No habeas corpus for illegals, Court rules in 5-3 decision. Marxist revolucionadoes el-BTFO'd muy grande

The Supreme Court just ruled that nigger, spics and wops have no right to bond hearings every six months, which many treasonous Jew cunts immigration activists consider important if they're ever going to clog the system up and force the Reconquista to protecting shitskins' civil rights.

The (((controversial))) decision, that invading animals have no fucking rights to a US taxpayer-supported court system, comes as a blow to various hippies, 20-something college faggots, university academics who've never earned an honest nickel, and kikes everywhere.

"Now how are we supposed to fuck up the gringo justice system by exploiting well-intentioned loopholes?" asked one invader, who will remain anonymous because nobody gives a fuck about his name. Another complained:

Justice Elena Kagan recused herself from this case, citing her deviant sexual and religious practices, which some have complained make her a natural enemy of the American Republic. Of the remainder, opposition was led by OP here, I haven't even checked this, but you know it will be accurate noted Jewess Ruth Bader Ginsburg. In her dissenting opinion, (((Justice Ginsburg))) stated:
>America has a rich and varied tradition of being invaded by filthy facehuggers from the Alien franchise, which was produced by Jews like me. Not letting these foreign invaders go Red Dawn on the court system I've been trying to fuck up for at least 100 years represents a real setback to my wetback, if you get me, nigga.

President Trump has not yet released a statement, but observers expect him to do so via Twitter, thus bypassing the mainstream media yet again. The media, increasingly desperate to at least look relevant, is expected to hire niggers to talk about this on TV as evidence the President (who is not in charge of the Supreme Court) is racist. Special notice is expected to be paid to that shouting female spic on CNN who keeps accusing whites of being invaders in the country they built from scratch.
npr.org/2018/02/27/589096901/supreme-court-ruling-means-immigrants-can-continue-to-be-detained-indefinitely

This must become a salt thread. Find the tears, build the pipeline, and pump them into this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8rvYE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King_Jr._Records_Collection_Act
whopays.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kike free 1st post

Lord's work, user.

Fucking quality OP, op. I legitimately laughed.

Holy shit. Can you make more threads please? I laughed my ass right off. If the (((news))) was presented like this, I might actually watch tv again. 11/10.

This is one shining light in an ever increasing world of darkness.

I would pay you to do nothing but make threads.

OP wasn't a faggot for once.

Mmmmmm salt.

You know your country is dangling precariously on the edge of total death when 3 US Supreme Court justices argue that foreign nationals have the same rights as Americans.

Thanks. I'll try to get more done.

They say when you love your job, it's like being on vacation every day. Bitcoin only, plz

OP, OP was good today. Spiclets btfo

Holding: Sections 1225(b), 1226(a) and 1226(c) of Title 8 of the U.S. Code do not give detained aliens the right to periodic bond hearings during the course of their detention; the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit misapplied the canon of constitutional avoidance in holding otherwise.

Judgement: Reversed and remanded, 5-3, in an opinion by Justice Alito on February 27, 2018. Chief Justice Roberts and Justice Kennedy joined Justice Alito’s opinion in full. Justices Thomas and Gorsuch joined as to all but Part II. Justice Sotomayor joined Part III-C. Justice Thomas filed an opinion concurring in part and concurring in the judgment, in which Justice Gorsuch joined except for footnote 6. Justice Breyer filed a dissenting opinion, in which Justices Ginsburg and Sotomayor joined. Justice Kagan took no part in the decision of the case.

user, the opinion is 91 pages long. Here is an interesting snippet where Alito calls the lower courts out he's referring to the 9th Circuit and he is also hinting at the DACA case they sent back to review: "There are many problems with this interpretation. Nothing in the text of §1225(b)(1) or §1225(b)(2) even hints that those provisions restrict detention after six months, but respondents do not engage in any analysis of the text […] Spotting a constitutional issue does not give a court the authority to rewrite a statute as it pleases. Instead, the canon permits a court to “choos[e] between competing plausible interpretations of a statutory text." pic related.

We can all guess which ones were the 3 dissenters, cant we? Wise Mestiza, Pigface Kagan, and The Cryptkeeper.
War by other means.

I'll wait for the decision over Unions. As far as I can understand, unions have the authority of admitting a worker into one of their membership without even asking. Especially the part of demanding money from the members for specific political rallies. In short, almost all of the unions are full of liberals and democrats. The most hard hit might be the teachers unions.

You can make a guess of who those 3 are.

Most unions don't even bother with the obfuscation of calling them liberals, they demand money from you to support open and outright communists.

Kagan worked in the Obama Justice Department, where this case got started. She worked on it from that end, so she recused herself when it was time to hear the case.

That's right. . . the Obama Justice Department. Our dirty little secret is that the Kenyan Usurper was actually really aggressive on deportations. Now, he colludes with his old roommates from Harvard to undo Trump's frankly inadequate efforts.

That's exactly where we are, mate. Our country is in serious danger either of Yugoslavia-style breakup along ethnic lines or Rome-style collapse of government. We're already at the stage where cities like Chicago are giving special city IDs to illegals and saying these entitle them to vote in spite of not being US citizens, and states like California are actually making it illegal to enforce immigration law. The various bureaucracies of the government are in open conflict with one another in addition to every race of people openly calling for genocide against the other races and demanding America for only themselves.

Facebook has some nice salt.

the best OP ive read in some time. I got a hardy laugh.

OP I was terrified we'd never get another gold quality thread like yours, what with the onslaught of low IQ posters as of late. Thank you for the laugh.

Here for the duration, user. We'll either ride out the low-energy cuckchan migrant crisis, or choke their rivers with our blood. Pic unrelated.

Found one of the low-IQ posters.
Let's see you make an OP half has informative and comedic as his.

We've been expecting you. You're late.

u wot?

Comcast banned a lot of IP's from posting on 4chan, or something like that. There was a thread the other day about it.
Okay Mr Goldberg, what are we allowed to post?

good OP my dude write more

Sorry Jose, you heard the geezers.

posting in a historical thread.

lol i bet she thinks the worst parts of history are nigger slaves in america and the holocaust

What else even happened in history?

natives americans being sent to the corn fields or something

Those three, were they dual-citizens?

haha right like omg

Pretty sure the Persians and Religion of Cuck™ic hordes were both pretty bad.

when the absolute FUCK is ginsberg going to die there's only so many foreskins she can eat before the centuries catch up to her

No, the Kenyan nigger's deportations were all nonsese. The reports are they basically dump them out of an office and label them as "deported" without actually doing anything.

not soon enough, but quite likely in the next 3 years and almost certain int he next 7

haha if only she happened to go on a hunting retreat and wind up with a pillow over her face haha

There were reports of 2 judges should have retired last year, but they didn't. One was Ginsburg and the other was Kennedy. Ginsburg seems to try die wile in her job due to Trump being in office. Depends if she manages to stay awake for 3-7 years. And Kennedy, I think it's about celebrating his anniversary in job this year, maybe then he will retire.

if i find a death note, im testing it on her :^)

archive.is/8rvYE

Amazing news, but no fucking archive.

Whatever brings in salt is good but this is fucking nothing. I'm waiting for Accelerated Deportation of Childhood Arrivals and for indictments of sanctuaries' oficials here.
t. russian

Top shelf OP. Had a hearty laugh.

Top zozzle OP

This deserves a sticky just on the basis of the high quality OP

Good job Yanks.

lmao I thought this was fake you fuck

kek
best be baiting nigger
great writing OP

How does this affect immigration courts? Will this make it easier/faster to deport foreigners?

Top tier OP

11/10 Post.

This. Best part is that OP is simply saying exactly how it is, straight to the crucial points. I would legit read the newspaper if OP made one. Fucking quality journalism.

(•_•)
Alegría Macarena
/ \

(•_•)
Que tu cuerpo es pa darle
/ \

(•_•)

Solid OP. Wops/guineas/dagos/goombas/macaronis are good folks, though. No wop bashing, please.

Is there a way to get a supreme court order to just fucking kill all the spics. korematsu put japs in camps in the forties. if scotus is willing to do that to good people like japs, why can't we have a mass death order for shitskins? or we just have rwds instead of using camps?

remember ANY court decision is a temporary gib trying to make whites feel ok when demographics are irreversibly fucked. the second there is no trump, etc, all this is done forever and ever. the whole country and whites as a people are finished.

The stress of seeing the opposite side winning can get to you if you're old enough.
It almost buried hillary and is shaking up Pelosi.

What does all the spic stuff mean.

Seconding this. Can we actually get them the fuck out of this plane of existence?

feels good man, been arguing for a decade that illegals dont have any rights and it makes zero sense to waste time with them in the legal system. now if only there was a bounty awarded on every illegal turned in then we would fix the illegal invaders problem and help unemployment.

its an old meme song. just about the worst type of garbage "music" along with reggeaton spics ever shat out. I need to see twatter salt.

Homeless people probably have a better grasp on who is illegal and who isn’t. Seems like they would be incentivized very well.

Finally some good news this week after the supreme court dicked us on DACA and Trump going full retard on his gun statements. Its good to see a white pill every once in a while.

Laffed hard. Well done.

bumb :DDDDD

Spanish, not spic, and a genuine 90s classic.

Step 1: Give big monetary bounty for each correct tip of illegals
Step 2: Give bigger monetary punishment to each school/workplace/property-owner/nonprofit-organization/sanctuary for dealing with illegals
Not only will they selfdeport like fuck, many people can earn money hunting them and everyone who helps them gets fucked like traitors deserve.

Hot damn, OP. This was both informative and fucking hilarious.

These are immigrants, you insensitive bastard. Or, that's what they told me, at least.

Go be an underage b& somewhere else.

Go be American somewhere else. Chances are I'm older than you.

MEXICAN CITIZENS
ftfy

wew
Absolutely underage.

It was an international #1, kid.

I didn't realize how much I need this in my life.

I bet you're a 15 year old canadian.

I'm so hyped that the supreme court is going to get reshaped in a way that protects our country, as opposed to king noggler putting a fucking teacher on the supreme court, or evildoer GW bush nominating his personal fucking lawyer to get on there.

Fuck all of that. I want more originalists I want more people to say fuck you to everyone trying to change the founders intent

no nigger. its all the exact same as it has always been. if you give your country's treasure to enemy invaders you are going to fall. period. Good. Fuck everyone else. Fuck your retarded and illogical 56% memes. Fuck Ruth Ginsberg right in the cloaca I have never legitimately wished for someones death before but she can't keel over quick enough.

WHAT A TOTAL POZZED CUK
< declaration of independence
< all […] women
> (my words) This being also a taxation of the people not with their consent, this body brought among us, the illegal aliens.

damn OP, that is some mighty fine writing. Have you considered a career in professional journalism?

go back to cuckchan
polite sage

Thank you OP made my day! Now this is top shelf commentary…

You have to go back.

MLK freed the slaves a second time.

Go be a shitskin somewhere else

Did the FBI ever release the evidence of MLK's hooker abuse?

Something about two bits of wood and a nailed carpenter.

This is great but I'm waiting for the ruling to tell us what we already know that illegal aliens don't have human rights protection so we can shoot them on sight and speed up the slow movement of ICE. They don't need to be deported if they're already dead.

Soon.jpg

IIRC the sealed FBI files on MLK should have their seal expire within Trump's presidency. Assuming he doesn't cuck out, we should see the patron saint of the left get exposed in the mainstream as the degenerate commie that he is.

Not if Trump takes your guns.

Ya fucked up kiddo

Reported for being a pretentious underage little cunt leak.

Pretty damn funny OP. Great work. I liked the Macarena part especially.

Anything in the west knows fucking Macarena. Even my European dog knows Macarena. Hell, he can bark Macarena.

So is this why they are so buttblasted today?

Top quality OP.

the funny thing is i was halfway through translating it before I realized what it was…

Sorry Hitler dubs, but Mario has been marinating in his own ragu since Iwata got a game over. He must be deported back to Japan!

Second coming of Jesus Christ Nelson Mandela liberated the poor oppressed black South Africans and made all the evil racist boer crackers love black people.

POINT AND LAUGH AT HIM

fuck off reddit

It means we are not completely heartless. We have music for you on the bus home paco.

He's foreign :^)

Is no one else checking this?

Reads like a poe.

everytime!

(Checked)

I am pretty sure they will not expire this soon more like 50 years after they were sealed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King_Jr._Records_Collection_Act

On the crowed bus home from campus and laughed my ass off in front of everyone raging this #expelled

Haha!
Little tiny lad.

If they don't have habeas corpus, then what else do they not have? This has some interesting fallout. Can we search them? can the state seize their property? can we civil forfeiture all their assets?

That is the key: We can out kike the kikes on this, and make it so that ALL illegal alien money can be taken via civil forfeiture. This will cause the states to hunt them down and take everything that they have, and once they do that, the illegals will stay home.

sounds like a good way to pay for the wall

Beautiful op, and great news all around.

Would Holla Forums agree with this?

Possibly the greatest OP I have seen in the past 3 months.

You know how I know you're not from here?

Deserves to be deported

The US is still dealing with massive problems caused by the last time kikes used slavery as an excuse to import non-whites.

OP for President.
Quality post.

This is an incredibly high quality post and you are an incredibly high quality poster.

Looks like we might see javascript end once and for all.

FFS OP, learn the fucking difference between a hippie, (((yippie))) and hipster.

Nah.

Well if you are trying to immigrate to a country maybe you should be a coked up retarded nigger while your paperwork is going through. Maybe they should have thought that breaking the laws of the country that you are trying to move to wasn't the best of ideas.

As user put it a while back,

hey, haven't the Italians taken enough shit already?

No.

Fuck those pizza fucking savages.

Those same 3 or 4 are always making the most frustrating arguments. It has been that way for a long time, it is nothing new.

Just be glad you don't have to read those opinions on an almost daily basis.

t. a law student

is there an Italian immigrant infulx going on right now

Jersey Shore made me racist against wops so hard.

checked

Thank God! Not only is this the first non-shill/slide post I've seen here in a week and a half excluding CIA niggers in Florida - good work keep it up Autists IT actually has some substance and is good news!

Also Top Kek on the shit post my guy. I literally never realized that song had words
That's what I remember

I don't have much of anything else to contribute. Just thought I'd say good shitm8, heil the non-faggot OP, and post a couple Pepe's

toasting in epic bread

persians and indians try to pass themselves off as "Italian" in jersey for the past 15 years. i wouldn't trust any of them

Probably too low energy to be considered salt, but damn these people are fucking retarded.

dangerous, civil forfeiture is used like highway robbery, mostly by the cops and mayors of corrupt counties
if you make the procedure accessible and beneficial to larger administrations, like states, you will hugely increase the depth and rottenness of the swamp that will fester on the scheme, and you will be left with an army of leeches that will turn on honest Americans once they've devoured a majority of the illegals

what's great is how little Trump had to do with this… libtards have only themselves to be upset with

"The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that the immigrant detainees and asylum seekers can't be detained indefinitely and that they have a right to a bond hearing every six months. The appellate court also held that, in order to hold these detainees, the government must show the immigrants would pose a danger or become a flight risk if set free.
THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION appealed to the high court, insisting that Congress — not the courts — has the power to make immigration law and that the law allows the government to detain "criminal and terrorist aliens" as well as "aliens seeking admission to the United States."
The Trump administration continued the case."

…so salty

not being allowed to move to the USA equals the end of your life.

report him to ICE.

heiled

OP here. Yes, "wops" is a troll. I'm an Anglo-Sicilian Burger myself. I just like the way "wop" sounds; it's like you're hitting someone.

put yourself in for a medal, user. I cherish you.

Reminds me of the time I was passing through customs in Dubai and saw a young man and woman who looked like they stumbled out of Woodstock getting all of their luggage dumped onto a table for further scrutiny. Fuck Arabs but it was hilarious. Other nations take border controls seriously. Break what you think is a minor law in the third world? Straight to jail, passport confiscated, massive fines/bribes and then you get to leave in a few months and are forever banned from re-entry. If you're lucky you just get taken to the airport and kicked the fuck right out.

Just like his jobs. Census workers were constantly fired over minor infractions then rehired a day or two later. Each hire counted as a "job created." I talked to one person that had been fired and hired a dozen times. They'd knock on.foors, do the script, people would call and complain about the intrusive questions. When they got back to the census office at the end of the day they were fired on the spot. Then the next morning they'd get a call saying they were going to rehire them and to come on in for their shift. Those are Obama's jobs.

Prove it.

Oh, I write, alright. They just don't let me name the Jew like you fam do. The place that pays me right now keeps sending me assignments to draft clickbait articles about the horrors of the Holohoax, since it gets page views and I seem to know quite a lot about it. Lel.

So it turns out OP is just a faggot Holla Forumstard from half.

How would one get a job writing clickbait?

Act like a kike, give up your morals.

Scope out a likely-looking site, ideally one with a medium amount of traffic. Find their Contact or About Us page and send a pitch to the editor.

You'll notice when you do this, that a whole lot of outlets are owned by a really small number of corporations. Cosmo, for example, is the flagship of maybe 50 other shitty sites. They pay $2 a word though, so you can imagine how it is to shit out 4,000 words on how to drive your partner's bull absolutely crazy in bed.

I don't make that kind of money, though my shit can get into the millions of views. I wrote one that was consciously intended to trigger the ever-loving fuck out of college-educated anti-hunting types, and I think that one's up to 10 million views and a few thousand hate-shares.

So the job can be fun at times, is what I'm saying.

I did have to block George Takei, however. Long story.

I meant like where are they listed? What kind of portfolio do you need? My current job has a lot of downtime, I'd love to be able to double dip when things are slow.

Border bouncin beans being banned back to burrito-berg by big balled benches. Salt ensued.

Thanks for the info.
If you don't want to tell it here since it's so OT, please go to /strek/ and tell it there. I'm sure everyone there would get a kick out of it.

/strek/ is so fucking cozy, especially the threads with Garak and Dukat debating each other in character. plus the threads like >>>/strek/862

I see where you've gone wrong here. You're assuming this is a professional type of career. Here's a now-defunct, but still-mostly accurate tumblr I know, sorry listing gig opportunities:
whopays.tumblr.com/

You really should just use that as a guide, though. Your best bet is just to barge right in and offer a pitch. If you're any good, you don't need a portfolio, or an education, or the ability to meet deadlines, or basic personal hygiene, etc. Just make money for the fuckers, and never take less money than it takes to motivate you to get it done.

Never work for free. Never, ever pay to be published.

Oh my.

Holy shit thanks for keks OP. Your post has reminded me of why we're here forever

You realize you just alerted a horde of klingon invaders from half of their whereabouts?

Can any legal fags break down the specifics? How would the court know the person is illegal before judging to hear it? Would they ask for proof? Or would it be that if it came up incidentally?

Many important, salient questions.

Do you have your papers, por favor?

In all seriousness though it ends the abuse of the request for bonds. They can keep submitting requests and they have to be processed and that costs us money. This ends the ability to keep asking after it has been determined that no, you don't deserve another one on our dime.

Yeah but some states ruled that demanding papers is illegal. Remember why Sheriff Joe got in trouble.

And that's another thing, if they can get another idiot spic with forged credentials to bond them out after enough judges get tired of the requests, the fucker just walks away.

These are already detained in custody. That is what bond hearings are for. Getting out of jail.

I wish I could hate people to death.

federal law overrules state law, so all it takes is someone to call ICE and the states can go fuck themselves.

Sheriff Joe did nothing wrong

Jesus was pretty big on the charity to the needy, a big reason a lot of us consider the faith irreconcilable with our racial goals. But that's not an argument for this thread.

Never been through the system myself so I don't know what legal methods incarcerated individuals would have to avoid having to produce papers. I just imagine some kike throwing a wrench into sane immigration enforcement somewhere.

We have a LOT of illegals sitting in our jails serving time for CRIMES as well as being illegal before being either deported or released back into the wild. When you commit a crime they look at EVERYTHING. You don't get to go through jail an an unknown and released as such. If you aren't legal, they will know because EVERYONE is checked and it isn't profiling so tough shit.
Feds have a different set of rules when it comes to IDing and handling of illegals. They are permitted per their job to ask for identification. Failure to comply with these officers who are regulated to do this kind of thing is an arrestin'. After the illegal is locked up they have an opportunity to get things cleared up in case it was in fact a misunderstanding that he left his greencard at home even though he is required to carry it at all times. If they cannot do so, they do not get released. They do not get to keep asking to make an attempt to find someone else to "find" their lost card.

The kikes built a golem that is turning on it again. They can't pull the racis card on the ones that go to jail for other shit. At best they can hope to thwart ICE by not telling them and letting the fuckers out of jail. Either way they serve their time on our dime and ICE either grabs them before they are released or they are back at it.

Did you see Dianne Feinstein getting forcibly removed in favor of some beanerspic? Hilarious ouroborous going on with our chosen friends lately. Anglin is right, the #MeToo kamikazed so many kikes that their state of disarray is unprecedented. We must keep pushing them out.

5/7 excellent.

As much as I love the idea I am sure the law of unintended consequences would create some fucked up consequence like the snake killing story from India

you really do need to go back son, its not safe here

Lmao when all the niggers start turning on the beaners and the dems devour their own

why would you post such atrocities and abominations before the eyes of the lord Keket

those who harm the servants of Freya/Bastet get the rope

The Faith is bigly racial, but the (((usual suspects))) subverted it with universalism and egalitarianism. Listen/read the "Two Seedline Pragmatic" series at christogenea dot org for the rundown. Rather comfy knowing the non-Adamic races are demons in shoeleather made to be "taken and destroyed". The Bible is the Protocols of the White Elders of RWDS.

You're nuts and have no idea what Jesus preached.

Quality OP.

WRONG. In the story of the good Samaritan the Samaritan took the needy traveller to the nearest inn and paid for his stay. The Samaritan didn't bring him into his country

True tbh

Whites are the descendants of Adam, non-whites are descendants of the manimals who were created with the rest of the beasts of the field.

Is National Socialism irreconcilable with your racial goals? Have you read what the books actually state without the looking at them through the goggles handed to you by the kike trained 'leadership' of the mainstream churches?

These neoatheists are just as bad as the commies and are united in their struggle against a free white population living in harmony with the laws of the almighty.

Almost perfect.

Finally. I've been waiting for the day I don't have to pay for court translators.

Why do you ethnonationalists care, though? Your ultimate plan is revolution, so the people doing things through legal channels shouldn't be your concern.

It's the sound a piece of shit makes when you throw it against a wall.

Saved for later. It better be good, you faggot.

Fucking retards.
Someone should "migrate" to his house, holding that exact same sign.

I got a photo of this plebbit

Jesus never said that. They are extrapolating.

Very nice

very possible, but was it trump who pushed this through?

Seems like a lot of happenings ongoing right now, with this and sessions finally addressing the fisa abuse. Is drumpft finally getting serious and preparing to fill gitmo?

And what do you know, two are Jews and one is a Wise Latina (who is possibly sephardic crypto-jew). None white.

But that's wrong you dipshit. The Court specifically said that they are allowed habeas corpus. The question is whether they can be held without bail and whether they can sue as a class action (rather than individual habeas corpus actions). The Supreme Court didn't "rule" anything, but remanded the case back to the lower court to have these questions answered

Quality shitposts.

well done.

Spoiler that shit user ffs

Something wrong Lt. Brakley?

I would take a centralized approach to housing the slaves in one of pic related and then give out the free labor to whoever needs it.
After all, these people are dangerous when they are not observed by some kind of authority and im sure as fuck not gonna babysit a beaner.

At least the Cryptkeeper is at death's door

Nigger, what you're saying is the equivalent of saying you don't know Barbie Girl.

wew

Holla Forums has now evolved Western Civ's journalistic style.
Historical post, OP. The precedent you set here will be around a long while.

Nice. Is this a salt thread?

I already had a good morning driving to work listening to NPR drone on about this listening to a justice sound smart, followed by the response being cut off. Ending with a hilarious anecdote about a law abiding mexican american thats been here since he was an infant, had a greencard, and was "indefinitely detained" because even though this gentle dental hygenist never commited a crime (other than drug possession and auto theft, or as they worded it "joy riding offense") but ICE was able to indefinitely detain him while he fought for citizenship. they think paco deserved a constitutional parole hearing, but jose wasnt given one. they also clearly said his stay in jail wasnt indefinite beause it was pending something while indefinite means there is no clear end to his stay.
i mean, he can leave whenever he wants, he just has to leave the country when he does.
listening to the sob stories on NPR is always a great way to start a morning.

I'm a leaf and don't understand Habeas Corpus, but I assume they're lying by omission here? Doesn't this allow the government to fuck over illegals, but not regular immigrants? Looks like they're trying to make shitlibs believe that the fascist government is going to keep bullying Maria the nurse next door.

Does this apply to people who simply overstayed their welcome, or border hoppers?

ever thought about journalism, OP?

In the most basic terms, a person being held in imprisonment can request that the legality of their incarceration be verified by a judge.

While the incarceration is contested, by the law of assumed innocence, you are supposed to be immediately let go, until it is deemed lawful to incarcerate you again.

Illegals, having no documented place of residence, can abuse this easily to pull a vanishing act. Or rather "could abuse", since once this comes into effect, you'd need to be legally within the country(i.e. have a documented place of residence where they can pick you up if you need to go back to prison) to request the procedure in the first place.

Yeah, I heard one yesterday where they were interviewing crying beaner children whose parents/relatives had been arrested or deported. Living in fear and all that shit. Was hilarious.

No.
from ancient Rome to modern say USA, slavery has always been a recipe for disaster.

Kill yourself. Slavery is what jews want.

NPR is my source of comedy in the morning. they do confuse me how they criticize israel more than any other news station. i first heard about the net&yahoooo corruption from them. but i also feel like they focus on the "poor defenseless brown people" more than anything just to push a white supremacy angle, even though its jewish supremacy.

but every time i go by that station and hear mention of daca. i stop and grin. i cant listen to the gun control arguments though, i get triggered and start literally shaking.

That's fucking stupid. Did a neocon or neolib come up with this shit?

This pleases me. Its about time people understood that the rights of citizens aren't human rights.

People breeding Mexicans in their basement and turning in the babies?

SIEG HEIL

That's breddy fuggin kek.

CHECKED

checking trips. damn

'Twas dubs and trips!
Checking you back
Clearly a strongly memetic post by

SEIG HEIL

For once, OP was not a faggot! I admit that song always sounded like gibberish to me. Fun to dance to at sock hops though!

Posting in epic bread. Id send you bitcoins if i wasnt a filthy rich cheapass danefag.

This

HEIL

Best fucking OP I've read in a long time.

(checked)
Wew. Saved that Hitler check.

10/10 OP.

Same thing, leaf.

You might be older, but he’s been an actual citizen longer than you.

Perfection.

Welcome user, glad you like it - use it wisely!

Holy fuck my face hurts.

Can't tell what kind of mud she is, but she needs to be hanging from a tree somewhere.

Jewish Capital Trump was always bad news.
Read Mein Kampf and endorse a NatSoc for 2020.
14/88 Gas the Kikes Fourth Reich Now

HEIL

TIME TO SHUT THEIR LYING JEWISH MOUTHS

Stop this faggy "MUH 1st POST" bullshit. It's cancerous jewtube faggotry. Just post something relevant.

Shoo shoo Shareblue

Just leave

Please, explain to me how the first post in a new thread being "kike free first post" stops their bots and paid shitposters from working.
Only 1 of those have any impact.

There's literally a book about this by Jack Vance written like 50 years ago.

The "Life, Peace, and Freedom Party" of illegal immigrant loving, constitution hating, angry feminists wants to make all the illegals their slaves.

EPISODE DIX: SPACE NOGS

AYOOO
WHERE DEM HOMOSAPIENS BITCHES AT?

Jesus called the mischling half jew a dog who didn't deserve scraps. I'd say he was pretty trad on the whole immigrant issue.

It's not stupid when you only apply the rules to natural citizens and 99% of the natural citizens are white, which were the conditions when the principle was enshrined in law. It also typically gets suspended during sensitive times such as war.

▶ New amendment to the Constitution removes all your rights under the Constitution.

Fuck your autistic spam.

Fuck you disinfo shill.

ya ain't from 'round here are ya boy

Blow your brains out.

Posts picture of Kek, calls it Kekaut. You’re stupid.

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!

I wish you wrote a long series of books about the world because I would enjoy reading them.

Same.

Los del Río are Castilian Spanish.

OP is a based journalist, where can i read more of these finely crafted articles?

Here are 12 passages that discuss how Christians should treat immigrants, refugees and those in need of help.
Love Refugees As Yourself

When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. (Leviticus 19:33-34)
Leave Food for the Poor and the Foreigner

When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the foreigner. (Leviticus 19:9-10)
God Loves the Foreigner Residing Among You

He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt. (Deuteronomy 10:18-19)
The Sin of Sodom: They Did Not Help the Poor and Needy

Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. (Ezekiel 16:49)
Do Not Oppress a Foreigner

Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt. (Exodus 23:9)
Do Not Deprive Foreigners Among You of Justice

“So I will come to put you on trial. I will be quick to testify against sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers, against those who defraud laborers of their wages, who oppress the widows and the fatherless, and deprive the foreigners among you of justice, but do not fear me,” says the Lord Almighty. (Malachi 3:5)
Do Whatever the Foreigner Asks of You

“As for the foreigner who does not belong to your people Israel but has come from a distant land because of your name— for they will hear of your great name and your mighty hand and your outstretched arm—when they come and pray toward this temple, then hear from heaven, your dwelling place. Do whatever the foreigner asks of you, so that all the peoples of the earth may know your name and fear you, as do your own people Israel, and may know that this house I have built bears your Name. (1 Kings 8:41-44)
Leave Your Door Open to the Traveler

No stranger had to spend the night in the street, for my door was always open to the traveler (Job, discussing his devotion to God) (Job 31:32)
Invite the Stranger In

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ (Matthew 25:25-36)
We Were All Baptized By One Spirit

Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many. (1 Corinthians 12:12-14)
Love Your Neighbor as Yourself

For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” (Galatians 5:14)
Have Mercy on Your Neighbor

He asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. The next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

“Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.” (Luke 10:29-37)

And of course, Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

They are foreigners when they do not come across the border with ill intentions. The moment you cross the border illegally you become a person with ill intent. The intent to defraud the US public in general both economically, spiritually, as well as their safety.

Invaders have a very specific mentioning in the Bible, something about swords and cloaks. Even the Jews aren’t this passive when it comes to their own property.

I'm 25 years old dipshit. Unlike you I didn't grow up with a television so I don't know all your spic nonsense. Go be an offended taco somewhere else. Also mods did ban me but they can't ban Tor.

stfu spic lover

I swear there can't be this many retards on Holla Forums all at once I'm 25 years old and just because I don't understand spic things you think I'm underage?

This is the best OP I've ever read.

I bet you feel like such a good goy watching television and consuming the popular culture.

I really enjoy fucking w you tbh

Adios

ADIOS AMIGO

So many amigos leaving usa.
Wtf?
I should have supported hillary

Illegal entrants and visa overstays are both illegal, but your observation about the phrasing being misleading, is correct. In the legal sense of the term, an immigrant is, by definition, a resident legal alien in possession of an immigrant visa. Liberals distort the meaning of immigrant to encompass any alien inside the United States, legal or not, but this ruling appears to apply only to illegal aliens.

we are winning so hard

Adios nigger, enjoy prison or Mexico, whichever you’re going to.

Hahaha setback to my wetback. I'm fucking dying. Good job OP

Regarding trade unions your wrong. Only legit SSN's allowed and many members were hit hard by the (((recession))) so most are anti-immigrant cuckservatives fighting to keep the dwindling middle class safe from the brown tide and the (((1%))).

The formerly mob-run but now kike-owned Union presidents back east told everyone to vote for Hildabeast and everyone said get fucked. The trade unions are good for now but under NS are unnecessary, and the "public"(local government and cops) unions make us all look like greedy crooked assholes smh.

I think the 2nd post means hay-zues is the problem and reading such a joke doesn't work.

The Declaration's legal validity aside, it is clearly the product of Occidental thought, and it urges limited government shared among people capable of living peacefully amongst each other.

Holy mother of Christ, the very subsequent bullet:

Damn it user, I nearly choked to death on my breakfast.

11/10 post but leave wops out of this desu

Alito is the best Justice on the court, and has been for some time, IMO.

got me

this post reads like an ED article. I love it.

Posts like this are why I still come here.

You got a really good get.

The whole "legal citizens can be treated like this too' thing isn't true, is it? From everything I've read, it seems like it's something the liberals pulled out of their ass, but it pays to make sure.
slav here. been working towards moving to murica for a while now, because i can't afford a house on my salary here, and even on the average salary in the country. i'm too much of a pussy to get in trouble, but if a liberal ever gets in office again, you know that something as innocuous as browsing this site could be illegal, so the whole situation could turn out to be troubling one day.

It's pulled out of their ass. Law enforcement and the courts in the US aren't perfect but anybody who tells you that a citizen has it as bad as an illegal alien would, in most cases, is lying their ass off.
Caveat - there are some horror stories of asshole judges and lawyer just screwing people's lives up for the hell of it, and in certain locations the cucked enforcement doesn't do anything to an illegal who acts out, but in most cases, no, you're gonna be pretty safe if you are a citizen. It's part of why some of us have gotten so fucking complacent.

any high IQ illegal would declare independence from their motherland and become a US Persons, invoke article 4 section 4 of the Constitution. But whats a high IQ illegal???

A fantasy.

smh

that's impossible, that stuff was inexapable.

Well said, user. We could use more quality journalism like this. I actually laughed out loud. Nice work.

Pretty fucking good OP.

10/10 OP

Glad to see some EDiots aren't pozzed.

This is good fucking news.

DACA is sure to die with this helping it along.