Old cgi

What are games where I can enjoy 90's pre-rendered graphics? I know that many of the PS1 RPGs are like this (such as final fantasy VII to IX), but I wonder if they were more games from other genres.

Most survival horror games had them. Parasite Eve, countdown to vampires, Alone in the dark a new nightmare, Galarians. The City of Lost Children is another adventure one.

Other 3d sprite games like Donkey Kong Country ,killer instinct and yoshis story.

I'm not such a fan of horrors. I already have parasite eve, actually; I almost forgot. Nevertheless I'll check them out. As for platformers, I already beat the first DKC but I have the rest to play.

How much does KI compare to something like Virtua Fighter or Tekken, which are my favorite fighting game series?

Bomberman Hero isn't pre-rendered but it has a vibe that the graphics play a big part to that remind me of pre-rendered shit.

This. Resident evil, Legend of dragoon are your way to go.

Starship Titanic had some great prerendered CGI.

Phantasmagoria 1

Killer Instinct is 2-D fighter where you spam combos. No ring outs or side stepping.

I mean in terms of general quality

Related. The mind's eye, 1990

In that case, yeah it's good. Once you get the combos down it's crazy fun, I would recommend it.

Thanks

Its a pretty fun game, try to get the arcade version working, the snes version is still good but doesn't look as nice.

Not only old CGI but also some fucking FMV boi

Have to agree with this, Arcade version is prettier. Killer Instinct 2 (or gold on the n64) was also good.

Commandos.

Grimm Fandango.

Almost any CD-ROM adventure game.

You always were a kidder, user.

Can't go wrong with Abe's Oddysee.

This just reminded me of something from when I was small.

It was these CGI shorts on PBS, or some other channel in the same vein. I don't know if it's Minds Eye or not, but I remember some strange CG of riding a mine cart through a cave system like a rollercoaster, with some old miner guy at the end asking if you were ready to go again.

Is that a Mind Eye short, or was it something else? I'm sorry I don't have more information.

literally any video game has CGI

Ecstatica 1 and 2

if you want some great platformers go for donkey kong country on the snes