Bethesda Pinball

Come the hottest and highly anticipated:
A BETHESDA THEMED PINBALL GAME!

This post is approved by Todd Howard

oh yes, this is the future i want to die in.

Its the retro revolution!

At least pinball games used to have good music

When I found out this is going to be real I got absolutely super hyped! Bethesda has always made quality games, and I can't wait for it to be real!

haha oh wow

Eat shit teach, your anti-fun internet firewall has no power here.

Where do you think you are? You exist in a paradox universe in which everyone but you is actually Todd Howard disguised as someone you know or talk to trying to influence you into buying Bethesda games.

i cant decide what more cancerous, bethesda, or the idiots on this site who think bethesda made a game they licensed to someone else

Bethesda.

Holy guacamole user, you just blown my mind.

Wow, I can't wait to take my adventures on the Skyrim™ world to new heights by Fus™ Ro™ Dah™ing balls with my Dragonborn™ to score points! Todd Howard® sure is a genius of game design!

A few companies still around making physical machines so yeah.

how do you TM and (R) ?

on wingdings you use alt commands, alt+0153 is ™ for trademark and ® for reserved is alt+0174
on linux you have to edit xorg.conf assign a key to compose and then restart X, compose is much more easier and different from typing from alt, from alt+0153, you just press whatever key you assigned compose + tm

Doom wasnt all that bad. Multiplayer and no mods was shit tho.

its kind of saddening that they have to use ips they own to give it brand recognition instead of making their own pinball mascots or whatever.
i know its probably a smart thing to do it just kind of bums me out we got to that point.

You can just re-install it. I did.

There is not words in Elvish, Dwarfish or human languages to describe this.

CO DO KURWY!?

zen studios were never good tho

it's all about pinball arcade bby

Does it come with a construction kit?
Does it need bethesda.net?
Does it have Denuvo?

It looks so fucking hideous. Zero effort was put into this. 2006 had better graphics.

don't feel sad, Satan, PinballFX's entire business model is making licensed tables out of other people's IPs

Not even todd can say this and keep a straight face

Video games have begun to parody themselves.

Why even live?

Fuck my life, I'd play it.

They're really scraping the bottom of the barrel, aren't they?

pinball is still relatively popular for what it is. I've even seen virtual pinball booths at a movie theater.

This practice is more common than you'd think. Lots of companies will reuse assets from bigger projects for smaller things all the time to try and squeeze one more fresh buck out of the work. This typically comes in the form of a seperate expansion/spinoff of some sort (like Blood Dragon) or something only tangentially related. This isn't new at all. Doesn't make this any less dumb of an idea since this doesn't look like fun pinball, but still.

Blood Dragon still has more original content than KoTOR 2 or Fallout NV :^)

SKURWSYSYN KURWA

Pierdolę, wypuścić rodaków na imageboardy.

kurwa kurwa kurwa pshek pshek pierdoli kurwa pshek