US Gov Joins Mexican Supremacists to Destroy President McKinley Memorial

"
The Arcata, California city council voted Wednesday night to remove the statue of President William McKinley from the town square. The statue has been in place for over a hundred years. As per usual, McKinley's sins have not been clearly elucidated. He was assassinated in 1901. Like Matt Lauer, the statue will vanish into the ether. One of the groups demanding the statue's removal is the Humboldt State University student group, Movimiento Estudiantil Chicanco de Aztlan, whatever that means. I'm embarrassed to admit I'm a resident of Arcata. Our neighboring town to the north is McKinleyville. The town's name is probably not long for this world.
"

steynonline.com/8496/everything-must-go-massive-nationwide-clearance

Then again, Mark Steyn fails your racial purity test, so fuck that Anglophile to, aye comrades!

Why doesn't anyone chain themselves to it like the fucking hippies would a tree? Start using their own shit against them. Hell start welding chains around it to other metal objects nearby.
Of course he annexed Hawaii and we got to deal with all sort of bullshit over the poi-niggers and that strategic bit of island but it's history and should be preserved for that alone.
You don't have to like history or agree with it to understand it or be educated by it.

Way to throw in some based nationalist jew shilling at the end.

Way to poison the well.
So as long as a jew backs keeping the monuments, we should tear them all down. You're taking always do the opposite of what jews say too far. They are beginning to use this to play both sides.
Think for yourself. Think like a white man.

California isn't even a US state anymore, I live here and the spics pretty much have installed themselves in every government position and along with their kike leaders dictate everything

Way to crack that consensus.

dead leftists can't tear anything down

It means… Reconquista por La Raza. They are mostly Mexicans who want to annex part of the United States. If you stay in Arcata, you'll likely be fighting this group for control of the streets in a few years.

Lovely place, Arcata, sleepy, stoned little town. Shame it will come to all out civil war, but you can't say no one warned you.

There were spics everywhere from the beginning user. They didn't just up and leave then we paid for the territory.

Like you'll do anything about it /k/omerade. Go jerk-off your AK in the corner.

It's probably just Russians. Nobody even cares who he was.

tbqf the biggest thing you can do is conduct investigations into illegals, and report them.

Not this level we see today.

found the shariablue kike

I'm in Utah, so there's some I can take care of if I go up to Salt Lake. It's the 1 year anniversary of my participation in the Safety Squad by shutting down "Boing! anarchist collective",so why not add some Vanilla ICE on top?

See, you make that claim, but I've got evidence to the contrary. Call the South Salt Lake Fire marshall and ask if they shut down the Commie collective I talked about, then we'll see who's Sharia-blue.

Can you say that in non-nigger English?

Saved. Whenever people ask me what my vision of the ethnostate is, or why I would want to radically transform America's "historical melting pot," I'll just show them this.

The fuck are you on about? Are you ESL or something? The English is just fine.

There's absolutely no way those numbers in the south are correct for 1940.

Or talk trash, ape.

Trips says it's so.

I was thinking that too. There were lots of blacks, but nowhere near so many as that, and Mexicans were quite a rarity.

And this is quite easy to see, by simply perusing graveyards. Old stones just don't have Mexican names anywhere near that often.

You're going to have to step it up nigger.

if it's possible to find out who was talking to the fire marshall about shutting the event down this kike can get doxed

Mestizo Dreamer Student Movement of Aztlan (the imaginary homeland our ancestors told stories about while they lurked in the swampland they'd been driven into like the backward Indio-gypsies they were). Typical beaner pride LARP.

Go back to Russia. You're drunk.

Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan, AKA MEChA. They're a Marxist organization that has been around since the civil right era.

dead radical mexican terrorists can't reconquista jack shit… just a statement of truth

isn't la raza also a prison gang?

What kind of kikery is this? Do you support the statue being removed?

McKinley was shot by (((them))) for being generally based.

Where did I say I supported the statue coming down, faggot? I criticized the OP for shilling against "racial purity tests," and promoting "based nationalist jews. If you have something to say about that, then say it, but don't create some strawman that has nothing to do with what I posted.

This is some Ash J. Williams commie tier shit.

They are a Mexican separatist movement if they self identify as Aztlan.

You mean traitors.

One wonders how many in these forums are HSA/FBI Psy-ops whose main job is to keep the peasantry as fractured and hyper-tribal as possible.

(1)

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OY FUCKING VEY

The TRSodomites are still here?

In a land where two-time Obama voter Jason Kessler
is declared White Supremacist, it seems rather silly
to distinguish between Mexican supremacists and Mexican separatists, no?

No there weren't

The US conquered that land during the Mexican-American war, you dipshit. And, almost no one lived there. In fact, just before the war started, the Mexican army was genociding the few Amerindians who lived in what is now Arizona & New Mexico.

learn2history

Why though?

I think he means that the guy is from /k/ and while /k/ talks a big game, they don't necessarily get anything done.

It means they're aztec-niggers. They never fucking set foot on anywhere that's US soil, during the days of their empire. Just fucking kill them all.

For what fucking purpose?

because: white

Hahahahaha, no. Not in a long time m8.

We had boys at Bundy, Ferguson, several of the miscellaneous Antifaggot clashes, almost anywhere there is a happening. Keep your D/C shit outta here.

Also

==DAILY FUCKING REMINDER==

This needs to be understood. They basically want to force all this immigration from uneducated countries. They push race mixing into our countries, in order to breed a less intelligent worker population. They push multiculturalism in religion, in order to create an ecumenical faith that it without any cultural identity. They push a reconstructing of English and other languages to ruin them for communication, in order to offer up something like Esperanto (newspeak) as an alternative. They are trying to create a retarded goy population that will work for them, while they sip liquor on the shores of Israel.

because the rabid leftists will first beat you senseless, then tear the statue down right on your head while you get zero coverage from the (((media)))

I always wonder if you fags would be saying the same thing when Rhodesia was still around.