Audiobooks For The Kause And Me

Gentlemen, members of this clandestine senate floor, I implore you to offer me guidance and suggestions for my content. I made a snowman of mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker and his 9 year old Aisha too, enjoy!

As a new youtuber/freelance journalist with a background in business and economics degrees, a designer baby of the 90's whose donor was chosen for intelligence and wealth who is half blind.

My aim is to redpill as many as possible concerning sociopolitical affairs involving (((them))) and opposing their efforts.

An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in 20th Century Intellectual and Political Movements

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=LFab0jEJsFY&list=PLSguUt60TjRGOJAHKAiODm-T6pXmCDI12

Alexandr Solzhenitsyn 200 Years Together Audiobook - The Barnes Review

whale.to/c/WALENDYsolje.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=zyPSpRn5soY&list=PLSguUt60TjRGD0pXtRn2Z_ne-XIAxJ6Z-

Other Content:

Charles Lindbergh Naming Jews, British and Roosevelt Administration for Pro-War Scheming

youtube.com/watch?v=M5NBrE81tyI

Muslim Inbreeding: Impacts on Intelligence, Sanity, Health and Society

youtube.com/watch?v=rqxaO0n8Ht4

The Spoils of War: Afghanistan’s Multibillion Dollar Heroin Trade - CIA is a DeepState Appendage

youtube.com/watch?v=IjHgeQrhi-Q

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/c/WALENDYsolje.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=zyPSpRn5soY&list=PLSguUt60TjRGD0pXtRn2Z_ne-XIAxJ6Z-
my.mixtape.moe/vwtjwf.m4a
my.mixtape.moe/fqxhiy.m4a
my.mixtape.moe/chtzcf.m4a
my.mixtape.moe/uodspc.m4a
my.mixtape.moe/pcxljj.m4a
my.mixtape.moe/qmyblp.m4a
my.mixtape.moe/lvuucu.m4a
my.mixtape.moe/xdwtyg.m4a
my.mixtape.moe/tedpjt.m4a
my.mixtape.moe/zkxknt.m4a
my.mixtape.moe/zbiigq.m4a
my.mixtape.moe/ofrhoe.m4a
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Ed6FaR7Bs&t=4s
bitchute.com/video/Ixd9kYif0Ms/
youtube.com/watch?v=IW0ZvvkPZ7Y
mega.nz/#F!Ig0iSKJA!qZ6R-fBtinq1IBuO3QBR8A!osVBgJwA
youtube.com/watch?v=of99WPItacg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More lategame responses.
READ THE PROTOCOLS. it's the only book you need to rrad on the subject why does this board never talk about it?

You Gentiles would makes a good audiobook, as would anything on jewish rital murder.

Great work user, I'm glad to see more people are starting to record audiobooks. It's probably the single most productive thing any good reader with a decent speaking voice can do for the cause.

It's funny, the TRSodomites were collecting donations to do one for CoC a year and a half ago, and you've already recorded more of it than they have.

Because all the popular ecelebs claim it was a forgery.

>whale.to/c/WALENDYsolje.pdf

Yeah, you sound full of shit user.

What kind of LARP is this? you aren't on duckchan, retard. you also gave a pdf of "200 Years Together, not audio.

I'd give you sources like "Goy Guide to History"
and others but I think your full of shit user..

Right below it is the audio, I'm listening to it now. It's actually The Barnes Review's special issue about it (pic related), not the full book. Very good so far though.

>youtube.com/watch?v=zyPSpRn5soY&list=PLSguUt60TjRGD0pXtRn2Z_ne-XIAxJ6Z-

user- when you post this kind of thing:
A. make it far more clear where the link for the audio is. I'm only 20/1000 in one eye and I manage

B. make sure to warn listener than first 4 mins are just music, lest they think entire thing is just horseshit.

it's a good audiobook, much better than all those robotic ones. But is there a way to get it, even if it means buying it, without all the music?

I'm not OP, but I'm about to edit out the music myself before I put the mp3s on my phone. If you want I'll upload the files.

would the jews let you put them on yt user? my computer so fucking half-assed right now until I can buy a new HD…I just don'y unsterstand why music ts there, other than to throw jewish audiobook detectors off the rack. thing is, I'd be willing to pay for this audio wo the music… idk, trying to save up to replace mu shitty ipad battery, maybe would have space to put it there if user above can't put it on yt..

mixtape.moe is the best I can do.

Part 1
my.mixtape.moe/vwtjwf.m4a

Part 2
my.mixtape.moe/fqxhiy.m4a

Part 3
my.mixtape.moe/chtzcf.m4a

Part 4
my.mixtape.moe/uodspc.m4a

Part 5
my.mixtape.moe/pcxljj.m4a

Part 6
my.mixtape.moe/qmyblp.m4a

Part 7
my.mixtape.moe/lvuucu.m4a

Part 8
my.mixtape.moe/xdwtyg.m4a

Part 9
my.mixtape.moe/tedpjt.m4a

Part 10
my.mixtape.moe/zkxknt.m4a

Part 11
my.mixtape.moe/zbiigq.m4a

Part 12
my.mixtape.moe/ofrhoe.m4a

Tagged with cover art.

thanks a lot mate, this is great.

1. Thank you for putting them on the my mixtape site, could you also do the same for the second audiobook?
. Yes, I'm blind in the left eye from ocular scarring from the herpes simplex virus, not the STD, but the genetically transmitted one - My mother's side of the family apparently has it.
3. I've read the protocols already, and there already exist audiobooks of it.
4.If there are sites/organizations that donate for such efforts, do please let me know who they are / gimme access to their discord.

as I've been listening to them…I know you just broke your ass putting together without the music but something seems,,how to say "non-kosher.
It
s almost as if this is a scholarly footnotes version of the work? I see this bc when he quotes Solzhenitsyn directly from the book, he makes it very cleal he is about to quote solzhenitsyn, It's very odd. The fucikng few out there with those robotic voices are terrible and beyound listenable.

Bt these.. I have to check directly against the translation of the chapters I have from dr. macdonald , I wish my eyes weren't so shit and could just read directly, but these are 99.9% I'm certain a summary rather than the real thing.

i use librevox, who puts many goo books in public domain through volunteers. I've been listening for a while now, and wgile I'm truly grateful to user for the time he put in, thiis is not the "rea;" boook. You onlu need listen 20 minues and you'll be able to tell when they are quoting the "real book. It's like a summary much more like a summary. I'm still enjoying it but not the "real thing."

Aye, the first 72 pages ofthe CofC are the first edition / summary as far as I understand, correct me if I'm wrong, it's something like a prolegomena, no?

Here are the photos. No idea why they didn't load on OP

what's c of c user? maybe I'm just missing an obvious abb. and you're ferring to "200 yrs 2gether?" I feel like I'm well past that point already though and still on a summary,,

Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary analysis of 20th century jewish influences in intellectual and political movements, by Kevin McDonald.

It is recommended reading according to this popular meme on the Frankfurt school of socio-cultural engineering

Sure. I need sleep, but I'll put it up in the morning.

Thanks for doing these recordings, amazing work.

are you a time traveler?

To whom it may concern:

Who I am / My identity

My name is Alexander A. F. Sangmoore - I am a new youtuber/freelance journalist with a background in business and economics degrees, a designer baby of the 90's whose donor was chosen for intelligence and wealth. I am also half blind.

My aim is to redpill / inform as many as possible concerning sociopolitical affairs involving them and opposing their efforts, to the bitter end. Those of high IQ are destined to battle with the (((Hydra))) an its Appendages - Mouths without Minds

I claim the right to defend myself, my future, my civilization, my heritage - Europa.

To this end, I have in my possession numerous archives and data, as well as a broad range of affiliates and cohorts who support me to this end.

What we fight for:

1. Informing the world of those who have the blood of millions on their hands for a tidy profit
2. To arm those who oppose them with weaponised memes and content to win the great war of lies vs truth, as well as its offshoots, the 2016 great meme war that continues to this day, as well as that of the information war.
3. I am actively creating, as well as open to audiobook suggestions that would help educate/inform the world of the problems my and your generation face.
4. We are not meant to live in shame and weakness and disgrace. Within the very blood in our veins as children of the sun, lies the potential for greatness - We are as Hegel recognized, the embodiment of World History itself - No one will honour us for losing gracefully. No one mourns the great crimes committed against us - For us, it is conquer or die.
5. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

I implore you to assist in any which manner you deem most appropriate - It is by your Will, Dignity, Virtues and Grace that we can achieve the sum of the above.

Fiat Ruat Justitia Caellum - Vae Victis

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Ed6FaR7Bs&t=4s

Haha, awesome! Glad I'm not the only one reading good books to anons. I'm almost 400 pages into Hitler's War now. You can find the thread in the catalog. Keep it up.

Youtube is actively censoring free speech on false flag attacks. Link to video that got deleted here:

bitchute.com/video/Ixd9kYif0Ms/

Organized, purposeful, modern day, knowingly and willingly book burning

YOU TUBE'S 10,000 ENFORCER STASI SQUAD EXPOSED

youtube.com/watch?v=IW0ZvvkPZ7Y

This is my channel. Help me out, Anons, what ought I do? I'm Audiobook user

)4)4)YALIDAHS(7(7(

mega.nz/#F!Ig0iSKJA!qZ6R-fBtinq1IBuO3QBR8A!osVBgJwA

I made this.

youtube.com/watch?v=of99WPItacg