A non-American's perspective on Trump

1/3

Hello Holla Forums, I'm from Europe, more specifically, Hungary. During the 2016 campaign, I hoped Trump would win, mostly because I was fearing for my own country's safety. You see, Hillary promised a no-fly zone over Syria, and with it, the threat of WW3. Needless to say, that if such an event occured, my people would be amongst the first to sent into the meat grinder as cannon fodder, as my country is a vassal state in all but name. But I wasn't unsympathetic to the white American cause either. I'm a Hungarian first and foremost, and a christian white second. In other words, I wish the best for my white brothers and sisters across the globe , as long as it doesn't go against the interests of Hungary. So when trump promised a wall, I was happy to hear it, knowing that the Democratic party is artificially changing the demographics of the US in their favor, by making it a mongrelized country. Trump's other promise, the destruction of ISIS also gave me hope, that the ME might become more stable, which means less rapefugees for us. Trump's openly admitted zionism bothered me none. His proposed "draining of the swamp" would have inevitably meant less liberals and less people like George Soros supporting race traitor politicians and NGO's in Europe, so I also looked forward to that. I firmly believed, and still believe that any significant political change in the Western world must come from the US, and Trump gave me hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/419699-trump-syria-isis-ghouta/
edition.cnn.com/2018/02/22/politics/us-state-department-syria-violence/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2/3

After roughly one year of him being in power, we can see that those zionist policies that he proclaimed back in 2016 have came to fruitation, with Jerusalem being declared by the US as the capital city of Israel. I'm willing to believe that the missile attack on the Syrian airbase after the alleged gas attack was indeed just a show of power, aimed more at the DPRK and China than towards Syria. However, the Trump admin still supports moderate terrorists in Syria, and seeks to dismember the country. For Europe, a regime change in Syria, or at least the secession of certain territories would be a good thing on the short run - it would allow the construction of an oil pipeline from the ME towards Europe, which is one of the main reasons why the Syrian war was orchestrated to begin with. Middle Eastern oil competing with the Russians would drive down the peices, however, less dependency on Russia would allow the EU and NATO to be even more agressive towards them, which once more brings about the threat of WW3. As a result, I cannot support Syria coming to any further harm, or its territorial integrity being disturbed. I deem the US supporting anyone other than Assad's regime unacceptable, and the Trump admin, continuing Obama's policy, support everyone other than Assad.

3/3

His other promise, the wall, is supposedly on the way. However, Mexico does not pay for it. Even though Trump had a back-up plan to force them, by prohibiting money transfer out of the US without proof of legal status, thus preventing illegal immigrants from sending money back home. This would have hurt mexico much more than simply paying for the wall, yet Trump did not enact this policy, when Mexico refused. And the swamp isn't being drained. I don't think it's his fault tho, he's just one man, and the president has only so much power. He can't go against the deep state by himself, and I think he wastly underestimated the extent of this Jewish / liberal conspiracy in the US. The deep state is not afraid to conduct assassinations, as proven by, for example, the Clinton body count, but Trump is either unwilling, or more likely, unable to utilize this method, even though there's no other way to remove certain well-entrenched people.

And with it, we came to the conclusion, and Trump's proposed gun regulation. Honestly, I don't even know who's jewing who on Holla Forums, and I think both sides are shilling hard. As a disarmed European, all I can do is facepalm whenever gun control is proposed, but that's another topic. However, fellow Holla Forumsacks, a calm spot can be found in this shitstorm. It is you. Have your principles. If someone, trump or someone else acts according to them, then praise them. If they do the opposite, condemn them. 4d chess is the biggest pile of horseshit I've ever seen. If Trump acts stupid, don't be afraid to temporarily turn on him -he owes his loyalty to the country and his voters, and not the other way around. And if it indeed turns out to be 4d chess, you can always change your position later.

Oy very stop meddling in our electoral process with your opinions

So tl;dr you think Trump is a mixed bag and you get assmad at the 4d chess meme. That's real fucking neato.

Hang yourself OP

Care to tell where you're from, before you shit on me for being Hungarian?

Well thought out post op.

We will have no idea about what the present state of things are or who Trump is, until 50 years from now we look back as old men and consider how things have played out.

If nothing else, Clinton hasn't immediately started WW3 and declared open season on whites. 2016 was also one hell of a fun ride.

It's refreshing to see some actual opinion instead of just burger MSM regurgitation and kike one-liners. Still, I disagree with you in most aspects, so here's another perspective, also from a non-European.

My native Norway was taken over by the Brit-US-Soviet alliance at the end of WW2. Since then we haven't been a country, but a colony completely ruled by these three factions. Who are these three factions? They are the kikes stronghold states. It's important to remember that WW2 was about whether kikes should rule the western world, and they won. Since WW2 all they have done is cement this position, in preparation for something probably very nefarious.

Living in such a state, a banana republic portrayed as a beacon of democracy, I've had the misfortune to see close at hand what US "democracy" is about. Of course, it has very little to do with it's Greek roots. And even very little to do with the political roots of the US itself, which was supposed to be a republic; a completely different thing. To make a long story short, it's about controlling the media and the tops of the parties they push. As long as they do this, nothing can change from their plan and if it by some misfortune does, then they start wars. It's important to remember this, that the top parties are always controlled. In every western state, who all are run the same way.

In short, this means things can't be fixed politically within the system. If Trump had been considered a threat by them, all hell would have broken loose by now. But he's not, and why should he? In all important aspects their plan continues completely unimpeded. Children are still indoctrinated with marxist, suicidal nihilism. The family unit is torn apart by propaganda and drugs. Immigrants are flooding into the western world. The infrastructure rots and the industry is sold, debts are increasing at a ludicrous rate. Nothing has changed. It's still accelerating.

So that's my view on Trump. Who gives a shit about Trump? He's completely inconsequential. He's a head on the talmudvision spouting bullshit about bullshit that doesn't matter. Only idiots believed he was going to make anything better. Even if he wanted to, he couldn't have. At best he could have been what he portrayed himself as, and be JFK'd for martyrdom. Instead we're going to see years and years of this bullshit. Arguing about bump stocks and amnesties and walls. None of it matters. It's like a grain of feces beside a fucking MOUNTAIN OF SHIT.

Wake up.

TFW you have to tentatively post to remind pol/aks that the Red-Pill used to mean people who understood what the jewish control grid was all about on a board that has been promoting 100% blind loyalty to ZOG for over 2 years.

Am i the only one who sees the problerm with the draining the swamp analogy?
When you drain a swamp, all the swamp creatures, the bog faggots, the habitual criminals, the spiritual vampires, etc. are able to leave their state of stasis and come back to life. If anything we should make the bog 10 feet deeper.

He's a D&C shill either working at ShareBlue or an office in Tel Aviv, just ignore, report and filter.

This has pretty much been my take on the whole thing. Trump is unpredictable, so we just kinda have to watch and wait to see how things play out and judge later.

Meanwhile shills have cranked shit up to 11 and I'm pretty sure they're working both sides. Every single thread is pretty much

So essentially you're saying we should calmly wait for Trump to turn into Hitler…

Trump has been extremely predictable
Everything he promised his base he betrayed, everything he promised his long time old friend Bibi Netanyahu he's delivered.

How much more waiting are you intending to do before you concede he won't be turning into Hitler?

He's an acolyte of Satanic isreal, waiting longer for the jewish tendrils to be permanently embedded into the souls of what's left of Amerigoys is a rather stupid idea considering the jews are only moments away from destroying the West

Poles over here
I feel the same with Trump. He seems to have abandoned his promises and now plays the game of the jew

The curious thing about Trump is that the media treats him exactly like they did Hitler. Go check out any newspaper from the 1930s and you will find the exact same talking points and war mongering attitude.

That to me is a good sign, though to what end I do not know.

Wasted trips.

Truly trips of truth

This can't be said enough.

(dub check!)
This is the key. Once elected, you must hold a politicians feet to the fire to do what they've promised. If he acts like an asshole, call him on it. I have praised, and I've also groaned at him on twatter.

Swear I'm not a russian, or any kind of divider, it's just helpful…but I like the Sputnik app (found Sputnik radio on my scanner app once, they played 80's comfy tunes!) Anyway, the Sput app has the best notifications of things happening. I've seen things pop up there, that weren't mentioned here (like one day, in January maybe, the Jews in Israel were playing with gas balloons, blew an apartment building up, gassing themselves) It's got an absolute shit ton of news there. And they do say the U.S. coalition is there, and another cease fire has been ordered (for a month)

The fuck are we even still there for???? Trump promised we'd get our troops the fuck outta the sandbox. But nothing doing. I, for one am just sick and fucking tired of being world police to everybody.

This is what Trumpcucks promised before the election. And now look at this place, defending muh zog emperor at every turn, never even thinking of holding his feet to the fire. Euphoric in fighting against their own interests.

This is Holla Forums in CY +3: Cucked and loving it.

inb4 hurr you have to go back
nigga nobody is going back, that much is clear

Professional shills shill on Holla Forums, not misguided Holla Forumsacks.

It's a good way to distinguish certain shills from genuine anons. Anyone who tells you to chill out when Trump says or does something you don't like is certainly trying to pacify you.

Good post

Why the fuck would I care about your opinion? Seriously, I would love for us to fuck off from the world stage but at the same time I couldn't care anymore for foreign opinions.

Opinion discarded.

Yeah if nothing else, at least Trump pushed things back a few years, which gives me more time to prepare.

I think that behavior divides us, which enables the D&C shills
If we need to "hold his feet to the fire", do that on facebook or twitter or wherever everybody else can see it, not here. Here is where we find out what's really going on and brainstorm what to do about it. He probably does have a line here (and so maybe hears you when you bitch about him), but we're a drop in the bucket compared to social media at large, so we can avoid it here. Don't shit where you eat.

My first freak out about Trump on here was in the Spring, when he went to Saudi Arabia. I was just furious about that. I also pointed out that Jared and Ivanka shouldn't be near working at the White House (voiced it to him, and on twatter rant). Honestly I am still furious about that. It's been extremely unfair. Family protects family, like politicians cover one another. I don't like it.

I REALLY don't like what's going on now. I feel like he needs to hear more differing opinions than the trollios posting just to insult him. Either he's being insulted to hell and back, or his dick is getting twatter sucked. Still, I endure the wrath from both sides when I do express dissent with what he's doing. Moar should, he's not a God Emperor, he's a man who needs public outcry to act one way or another. Holding feet to fire, that does that. He thinks we're all happy gungho, but no…no we're not.

The real underlying issue I see with America is we abandoned our roots which said to NEVER get entangled in European affairs.
Our country was supposed to be a beacon on a hill, not some exporter of democracy.
Hell the whole idea of enforcing an ideology like that is no different from communism.
Things have been fucked since 1914, at least in the case of America.

Couldn't agree moar! I even opened up that stupid ass facebook for the first time in ages so I can. I hope to see more folks do that, so that those comments are at the top, not the insult bots. Those are D&C, ignore those fucks at all costs. I do think he reads his tweets, so there's that.

Yeah sure Hungary, I believe you.

As an European, no you are not

Passport with stamp or GTFO

:(
They just don't listen. Ever. It pleases me to see that at least a few anons recognise that the real estate mogul from NY is not going to save the west.
And then chesscucks go
Yes because voting another candidate is what will fix this rotten corrupt world. Not actually marching in protest, or action.

I hope at least this was one of the last elections in us history. I hope enough Americans wake up before it's too late.

GTFO

regardless of from where the assessment comes from, its well written and worthy of consideration.

abit too cynical for my tastes
Instead, our American/Western democratic system has long since been deliberately (((subverted))). Unfortunately we were too nice, too gullible, too trusting, in part because of Christianity. Breaking down the lies and influence of this (((subversion))) will likely take several more lifetimes to complete.

I would add to your EU/Russia relations analysis that… half a century ago the Plejaren, a group of human outer space aliens analyzed the chance of war instigated by Zionist-occupied Germany against Russia, and place the likelihood at 53%. Regardless of where the assessment comes from, the point is the same. Unless, when the time comes, a violent revolution removes the Zionistas from power in all Nations of Europe, esp. Germany, both Europe and Russia will be destroyed forever. The time for this war is fast approaching. That is why the 'deepstate' is working so hard to drag America, et al., into a war with Syria.

And no, Trump does NOT have complete control of our military, much less the State Dept., etc., as evidenced by our government's latest threats to go to war against Syria. Russia is very right to back Assad for just the reason you stated: the current pipelines result in a dependency upon peaceful EU/Russian relations. Maybe some of your new ZioCIA-backed Religion of Cuck™ic citizens will blow it up, just for kicks mind you, or as a sacrificial offering to Allah.

You may reside there but you aren't Hungarian. You're a fucking jew rat.

Really cunt? Aside from the D&C cunts like you trying to push a wedge, the rest are content to see how things ACTUALLY PLAY OUT before jumping to a conclusion on something THAT HASN'T FUCKING HAPPENED.
Eat shit you lying fucking kikes.

Here we can see the classical example of jewish well-poisoning in a context of internet forums - seeding paranoia, division, and throwing around baseless accusations.

To the non-shill anons I suggest reading and considering what I've written in the OP, and then forming an oppinion on it.

The opinion is you are a fucking yid.

yer a hypocrite, Jew

About your hope in democracy. Jews have openly stated that democracy is their way into rotting whites away.
Democracy gave a vote to minorities and people who don't have the greater good on mind. Democracy brought liberalism, etc, etc.
If you think everyone knows best and deserves an equal vote, you're an imbecile.
Example:
Get educated and read Revolt of the Masses, and The Protocols of the Learned elders of Zion

sage
fuck off blogger

All Trumps actions toward Syria show he is clueless.

Wait to be fucked over goy, don't make demands

Let's dispense once and for all with the myth that President Trump doesn't know what he is doing. He knows exactly what he is doing.

I disagree. Instead, Trump is being countermanded at every turn. This is most self-obviating in the alternative media vs. the lying lamestream.

For example:
rt.com/usa/419699-trump-syria-isis-ghouta/
vs.
edition.cnn.com/2018/02/22/politics/us-state-department-syria-violence/index.html

Just can't tell anymore whether this a ruse or a tard

Confuse your enemy.

Words mean something yid. I do not profess beliefs I do not hold.

He stocked the cabinet with Zionists, Trump has zero FP principles. He has no plan to tackle China, he took their bait on NK for easy publicity and they laughed while doing nothing.

The only thing that counts are the laws that are enacted or repealed while he's president. A president who is loved by the media and signs bad laws is just as bad as a president who is hated by the media and signs bad laws. Keep your eyes on the ball.

You make a valid point, one which I think about as well. There are excuses, but that only goes so far.

Idunno how it works in the Beltway. Maybe that's the only way to get anything done?

""Everyone'' has foreign policy principles.

China is a sticky problem, not easily extricated from. Trump has been trying to bring our industry back to the U.S., thus lessening our reliance upon cheap, schiffy Chinese manufacturing.

When the Norks fired a ballistic missile over Japan, that was a defacto declaration of war. He been remarkably reserved with NK/China, knowing full well how horrible war actually is. But if they force his hand, I have zero doubt that we (the U.S.) will nuke North Korea, and the Chinese if need be. The Chinese have been a paper tiger for so long that they expect everyone else to be as well. They may be in for an epic shock, possibly their last.

On China/NK, I trust Trump to make more qualified decisions than I can. He's in possession of more facts than I am… unless he's being misled by his Zio-cabinet.

C'mon man, let's be serious for a second. You don't really believe it, don't you? Commander Rockwell years ago knew that Jews cannot be outplayed in their own game. Have we already forgot his words of wisdom?

And yet they have been.

You should probably suck his cock on reddit. You know nothing at all.

I agree that America needs to act more aggressively against the Chinese government's economic policies. Their sense of the near future is a century, while ours is 20 years.

Which words are referring to?
The only thing that works for certain in removing communities of Jews and Muslims is outlawing penile mutilation. We could mandate a foreskin check for a incoming cabinet members.

And the steel tariffs? Because Trump also made mention of that fucking us too and wanting to sort that out. He has many options including Section 232 of the Trade Expansion Act which allows him to do whatever the fuck he wants with trade if he thinks it is a national security issue.
I can't believe people are this impatient in their expectations for GOVERNMENT to move and change. Everything takes time. Signed documents take time. Copying the documents takes time. Implementing the god damned changes takes time. What the fuck is wrong with you monkeys? Oh that's right, just disingenuous jews and niggers.

OH MAH GAWD THE BEANERS WEREN'T ALL DEPORTED AT THE SNAP OF HIS FINGERS HE BETRAYED US!!!one1ONE1!
Fucking cunts.

David faggot Brock and lithping Oliver: Kill yourselves.

(checked)
Ignore him, he'll die after the Sea of Galilee dries up.

but they have been, because jews are inbred retarded faggots.

fug off.

Yeah, the kikes have just randomly and haphazardly wound up in control of fucking everything. They have no idea what they're doing. Keep playing their rigged game and one day we'll win. Thanks for the input kikefy.

Maybe if you stopped making 20 fucking FUCK BLUMPF!!!!!! threads, you would last a bit longer.

So fucking SALTY they are buying ADS to shit up the board with their unfair ban. KEK

Yeah, the last mosquito that bit me probably thought he was a genius too, right up until I smashed him flat.

After all these years, all this work and you've still not managed to swallow the redpill. You're a strange creature.

lol faggot. Male mosquitoes don't even bite, you stupid fuck. Oh wait, of course you don't know that, because you're a nature hating kike. Kill yourself.

Truth kills the jew.

Good job.

You're fucking stressed out and I don't blame you. This isn't healthy for you Kikefy. Take a vacation or something.

Hey shareblue jews, if you're psychotic, spastic and just generally fucking retarded, it's probably because of your trash pile genetics!

>Adult/Late-Onset Tay–Sachs disease. A rare form of this disease, known as Adult-Onset or Late-Onset Tay–Sachs disease, usually has its first symptoms during the 30s or 40s. In contrast to the other forms, late-onset Tay–Sachs disease is usually not fatal as the effects can stop progressing. It is frequently misdiagnosed. It is characterized by unsteadiness of gait and progressive neurological deterioration. Symptoms of late-onset Tay–Sachs – which typically begin to be seen in adolescence or early adulthood – include speech and swallowing difficulties, unsteadiness of gait, spasticity, cognitive decline, and psychiatric illness, particularly a schizophrenia-like psychosis.[10] People with late-onset Tay–Sachs may become full-time wheelchair users in adulthood.

With every person who learns about the jews, there is no going back. The kike's support will dry up like Lake Kinnaret.

checked
Too busy stickying a damage control thread.

How many millions of dollars did you retards piss down the drain because of a group of internet anime masturbators?
Oh wait? What's that? All of it?

make a short but to the point post critical of trump
make long thought out, nuanced and balanced posts highlight the positives of trump but ultimately his failures thus far
Shareblue might very well be shilling on this board, but with posts like that pro-trump, kushnerbots, JIDF are also shilling hard as well.

I'm just here to speak out against zog. I don't care about the_donald vs. shariablue. There's a world of things happening outside that little navelgazing.

You guys really like to add the word "all" or "every" to statements when you want to twist words to match what you're paid to tell people to believe.

In other news; water is wet.

And you cunts already admitted to doing this JUST to cause a disruption over in meta and your intent to CONTINUE to do it. Your kvetching falls on deaf ears.

You sound genuinely upset. You can't even keep a slight level of professional detachment at work. No wonder you're doing this nerd virgin shit instead of a real job.

Which rule did I break, ImKikey?

czechfag here, I feel the same way

Being a kike, obviously. Stop doing that.

Kikefy pasta is deleted literally 1 second after it's posted. Are you having a breakdown again, Kikefy?

So not only is kampfshit protecting redditors, he's also projecting his own kikiness.

Since when do jews call out jews?

It's okay. I can post it over and over

Jesus fucking Christ, kampfy, why don't you just do your fucking job for once instead of using this board as though it's your own fucking empire of dirt. For a year+ you've singlehandedly ruined this board and turned into nothing but a shitty fucking trump cock-sucking echochamber where kosher nigger and jew-lovers run rampant. At first during the election cycle you said "wait until after he's elected to criticize trump", then after he was elected you said "wait until he does something to criticize trump", then after he did something (bomb syria, appoint kikes to government, etc.), you still fucking delete threads and ban posters.

I can't believe someone as totally cancerous as you can keep your mod position. Worst of all, you have the fucking AUDACITY to accuse ANYONE criticising you of being a goon/meducafag/endchan/TRS/whateverthefuck shill. As if only outsiders would be opposed to you forcing your own shitty, nigger-tier opinions on the majority and shutting down discussion. I've honestly had enough of you acting like you are entitled to Holla Forums and own the place. As a mod you're supposed to MODERATE discussion, not control and enforce it according to your feelings and opinions. This is the exact kind of shit we left 4chan for, and I would know, because I came over here in the first exodus.

The worst part about you isn't the fact that you're a shitty mod who forces your opinions on the majority, it's that you're a total arrogant, egotistical piece of shit about it. You never listen to any criticism, and you've convinced yourself that all criticism you hear must be the result of some elaborate shill/raid operation conducted by the bogeyman site/organization of the month to steal your baby away from you. Get off your fucking high horse and realise that you're nothing but another user like the rest of us. You have a RESPONSIBILITY to be a good mod, not a fucking entitlement to the position. If you can no longer do that job, then have the self-respect and humbleness to give it up instead of driving Holla Forums further into the dirt while you stamp around in an autistic fit of range and stick your fingers in your ears screaming "SHILL!! GOON!!! MEDUCA!!!".

It's a fact the majority of Holla Forums fucking hates you and wishes you were gone. You do not respect the posters here and you actively force discussion to fit into your narrow and incredibly kosher parameters. What used to be a staple of Holla Forums - redpill and book threads for learning, are now arbitrarily banned, and you can even get banned for criticizing kikes in the government, decisions to bomb Syria, or placing niggers in charge of government positions. I would know because it's happened to me in every case.

I suppose you'll just respond to this post with yet another one of your petty little one-liners where you try to brush off this entirely accurate description of the reasons everyone hates you, simply because you're too much of a fucking egotistical and self-important brat to own up to your own shortcomings. That's okay. At least I got this off my chest and spoke for the people who, for far too long, have had to silently deal with your cancerous bullshit. I fucking hate you, Imkampfy. I hate you for killing Holla Forums and then shitting on the corpse while forcing me to watch.

Sure thing moshe.

It has been a pretty standard tactic for a while to sow discord. They also do it when they are feeling too much heat from their fellow chosen.

I agree, there are too many kikes. When I get a chance, I'm going to volunteer to help the mods hand out bans. I have a lot of free time, even at work on most days.

After being so quite lately HotPocketX Kikefy on the ban patrol after yet another glaring self-evident truth that trump is 100% kosher fraud.

Looks like the Kushner/Bannon bux have now cleared and he and his gang of jIDF kikes will continue to piss in the faces of each and every user as this board continues to be an unpaid NeoConservative supporters club.

JUST FUCK MY THREAD UP FAM

Really well put.

How happy are you with Orbán? What do you think of Jobbik?

nice blog

why do you think this perspective is interesting and worthy of a thread?

rethink your priorities: race, family, god, country is more appropriate

polite sage

Orbán and his cronies are considered cuckservatives in Hungary. They are oligarchs who realized that due to historical circumstances, Hungarian people hate both communism, and the so called liberal values with a burning passion, so they use nationalistic rethoric, and the occasional, insignificant token policies that follow this rethoric. Although it's still infinitely better than having openly treacherous politicians like some Western countries, the corruption remains, and it keeps down our country. Not only because the money goes into certain pockets, but because due to nepotism and cronyism, cruicial things get assigned to people who aren't the most competent, to put it mildly.

Jobbik started out VERY good. In fact, it was too good to be true. Back in 2010 they barely had any policies that I did not agree with. However, the years after that, and the Greek dept crisis proved their economic programme to be unrealistic, and the ruling FIDESZ party, led by Orbán, adopted some of their proposed social policies in a half-assed way. This left Jobbik without an identity, so they had to find a new one. What they did is completely retarde, and makes me suspect that the party leadership is being blackmailed severely: they announced that they would become a centrist people's party, in other words, they cuced out real hard, and abandoned most of their original philosophies that defined them as a far-right, radiacal, nationalist party.

My priorities are: family, country/nation, race, religion -in this order. I see no reason to rethink it.

As an addendum to this post I must add that although orbán's regime is mostly about empty rethoric, they did have a few policies that I admire very much: the first one is their relatively tough stance on immigration, I think this is obvious. But they've also reacquired certain strategic assets, such as the water supply, which were sold to foreigners by the previous, leftist government. They gave citizenship to Hungarians living on lands that were taken away from Hungary following WW1, and even the otherwise empty rethoric about globalists have the positive effect of demolishing the taboos, so much in fact, that the JQ is openly being discussed by almost everyone, although never officially.

Check /thread

this absurd paranoia needs to fucking stop. 8/pol/ always prided itself on being the most radical of the radical, and radicals don't suck politician cock. this is fucking absurd.

clearly not shareblue. probably from /politics/, /polk/, /zenpol/, meguca or endchan - possible ironLARP refugee. this is just an excuse for kikey to ban someone and its fucking absurd

this