Diep.io general

What is the most mindlessly addicting MMO browser game and why is it die.io?

Fuck people who team in FFA mode

Other urls found in this thread:

iblobtouch.github.io/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That class tree is outdated. Posting current one.

No.

not another .io game

oh look another dime a dozen .io game.

Jesus Christ

The Subreddit and the YouTube channels make /mlp/ look like the Ritz by comparison. Shitposting like that should be illegal.

R8 my fantasy tanks

Hermit turns invisible when not moving

Please spoiler your CRT gore.

Fuck people who team
Fuck people who play Booster
Fuck people who play this stupid game tbh

Twin Destroyer and Hermit a shit tank
Invader is pretty goofy as well, but it does offer some new gameplay. How does the Reaper work?

Fuck Booster. Having said that I really took advantage of Ranger before the entire sniper tree was nerfed.

.io games are my guilty pleasure

explain game?

You are a tank, you kill shapes/other tanks and level up assigning points to stats, you branch into other classes until level 45 when you choose your final class, as seen here:

why do these .io FOTWs keep on getting popular

killing ships by crashing into them is the only correct way to play

It's kinda shit.

Reaper is essentially an overlord with 4 giant drones instead of 8 normal sized ones. They move slowly but do a fuckton more damage. Branches off Destroyer. Does NOT branch off overseer (to many branches already).

Invader has 4 normal drones and guns that shoot streams of bullets at right angles that trap enemy tanks in the space within the streams where they are subject to attack by the drones. Branches off Triple Shot.

As I stated earlier, Hermit is just a trapper that turns invisible when not moving/firing.

You really think twin destroyer sucks? Reload times on a normal destroyer/hybrid/annihilator are atrocious, even with maxed out reload stats.

I made them with the fantasy tank builder:

iblobtouch.github.io/

Feel free to make your own dank tanks.

God damn google kike store garbage kill yourself.
supporting this fucking cancer blob killing games you should be ashamed.
Someone post a real .io game that actually works in your browser like they used to.

Name explains all, it's a spread shot kind of tank, but where timing and aiming actually serves you instead of just spamming wildly like the normal "spread shot".
I would have wanted 8-12 shots in different instead of just 5, but I am too lazy. There should be random offset angle, size, and speed on them.
Design wise, it would have been nice if the tank could only have a single barrel where all the shots came out of. Reload should be somewhere in the middle of sniper and destroyer.
Unlocked from at level 30 from Machine Gun branch.

**An autistic deed a day keeps death away

Now that I think of it, Twin Destroyer might not be that bad of an idea. At first I just thought it was gonna fire two gigantic bullets the same direction at the same time.

nice trips

my guilty pleasure is buzzfeed articles and videos

Reminds me of that online chat with video connection that did the same.
Great website right there folks.

Isn't this just a shitty version of Bubble Tanks?

yes it is

slither.io is a superior io game

your waifu is a shitty version of bubble tanks

I remember the threads for this a while ago.

Balance and mechanics are still pretty poopy, but the game is addictingly fun, if casual.

Feelio when melee tanks will never be viable against anyone but the most downy of idiots.

Get the fuck out