Swastica is popular with Japanese youths!

HAHAHAHAHA

They even have an arm salute!

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH88CHARACTERSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

sage

Heir!

the jews fear the samurai

they're just being ignorant卍卍卍

sage

No shit.

top kek

oops wrong pic

always hooktuke asshole and find an article with more info…

Compare this to Berlin. Entire city is basically a monument about how all german people should hate themselves forever bc of muh kikes. Also, japanese companies paid NOTHING, even to allied POWEs who worked slave labor for them

the US really is ZOG. Other countries must look at this and laugh

*KOBE

It's pretty amazing to see most of them not recognize the swastika as a "hyper racist hate symbol" like here in the West. Without kike influence in addition to their own Buddhist cultures they never had the thought virus propaganda of "this is a bad scawry symbol goyim!" implanted into their minds.

Tbh although I’m Amarican the hippie SJW’s I had growing up always tried to push “reclaiming” the swastika for some reason, so I’m sort of desensitized to it as being “shocking”.

Have a based Slavic mega swastika.

I legitimately want to emigrate, or at least just live there for a year or two, to Japan just to experience what living among a non-cucked culture feels like.

I never understood the controversy, to be honest. The swastika is an extremely ancient symbol used in probably a hundred different cultures and likely stems from the time that proto-Europeans existed in central and eastern Asia. It's pretty much everywhere from cave paintings in western Europe, to the Tibetan Plateau, to Siberia, to Mesoamerica. In other words, all the areas which used to be connected via ice bridges where early Asian and Caucasian cultures migrated. BUT OH NO the Germans recognized that fact and used it as a good luck symbol one time for a couple of years, therefore it needs to be banned!!! Meanwhile, the 'Star of David' was used in genocidal campaigns in Visigoth and royal Spain, Byzantine Anatolia, the Balkans, and in the ancient and modern Levant, but that's okay because Jews are super special!

It's not just the swastika though. Jews can and do label any symbol,no matter how ancient, as a "hate symbol" if used by white people as an identifier. The ADL has a list of "hate symbols" and it's basically an anthropological catalog of every single Nordic symbol in existence, to the point they're branding the entire Norse runic alphabet (Elder Futhark and Younger Futhark) as "hate symbols".

leave them be ya fuckin weeaboo

if only they had cared enough to open a second front on the (((soviets))) when it actually mattered.

OBJECTIVELY THE #1 WORST "ALLY"

it's decent and visas are easy to get if you know what you're doing.
avoid christcucks, racemixing, weebshit, and bars that cater to foreigners.
this should go without saying, but niggers are still niggers and you should also avoid them.

other than that, everything should be okay.

because you look like a faggot and everyone assumes that's why you're there if you even remotely smell of weeb.

also while you're there buy me a samsung phone, they use different processors for the asian market that aren't as lag-prone :^)

no, not italy. japanese brought nothing to the table and were a technological and material drain. dragged germany into conflict with goblins. never opened a 2nd front to relieve germany - despite germany doing so for japs.

italy would have been better as a neutral trading partner. but there were legitimate goals in the africa campaign and had it been committed to fully, early on, it would have been possible to take all of egypt including the oil fields and split the british empire by taking suez.

italy cannot compare to such blatant cuckoldry as the japanese. the only good jap is a shadow jap.

All of that assumes the Italian army could've accomplished anything of military note, and I don't think I need to explain why that wouldn't have happened. Look no further than their first war against Ethiopia, or against the Austro-Hungarian Empire in WW1 for proof of this.

Japan's problem was that it had less ability to wage a war of attrition than Germany had. Beyond that, the Russian front doesn't really offer the resources the Empire of Japan requires to keep it's war machine going, mainly oil and rubber. At the end of the day, the only way Japan would've been of help, is if the Germans won against the Soviet Union and started being able to send resources to Japan through Siberia.

Source?

Japan and Italy were both worthy allies.
Many (((people))) say that Hitler was some sort of idiot who "refused his general's advice"… bla bla bla.
It's just a confidence trap.
Hindsight is 20/20.
Japan had a massive territory to defend, and while they helped some nations attain sovereignty (Burma, Philippines, Manchuria, etc.), they had to support them militarily and not the other way around. Japan didn't force Filipinos into a draft (although many, even the old Artemio Ricarte, joined them as volunteers through either the GANAP or Kalibapi).

Long story short, you can't fault the Japanese or the Italians for effort; nor the Hungarians (at least Ferenc Szalai and the Arrow Cross Party; Miklos Horthy was a bit of a turncoat in the end) and especially the Croatians.

Winners write history, remember.

We could use some allies right now, in any case.

If you think about it, with ~70% of the country sympathising with Nationalists, and as the only real surviving Imperial Dynasty in the current era, Japan might be the country with the largest Right-wing Nationalist population right now. Just something to consider.

I am try to be good friend to natsoc people
I am japanese
I want to marry with white
it is not good mix race I know it but it is too bad
I support Holla Forums and white people
any people to fighting global banker I am supporting even if nigerian or jew (is rare situation lol)
nazi maybe killing many people but so is the jew and america. ww2 long ago different times right?
hitler standing to fight britain/america/france/russia/jew communism and banking because loving the people right?
it is sad struggle but I hope one day to have freedom world and we are friends

HH

Marry your own gook.

HH

Why wouldn't it be popular? It's sacred.

e-mail me at [email protected]

I visited Japan within the last year (Nagasaki, Fukuoka, Hiroshima, Matsuyama, Imabari, Osaka, Nagoya) and did a lot of bicycling.

I am studying Japanese. I am also interested in Japanese history from the Meiji Period onward.

I am starting a blog and maybe a podcast and I would really like to contact Japanese Nationalists for information.

Thanks so much and wish you the best of luck.

GANBARE!