Dishonored 2

Did they crack it yet? The first one was kinda fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=cara_ellison
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Cara_Ellison
thepiratebay.org/torrent/16371253/DISHONORED_2_[FULL_GAME]
cpygames.com/dishonored-2-3dm-crack-for-pc-free-download/
www92.zippyshare.com/v/jNOx2PVm/file.html
rlslog.net/category/games/pc/
steamcharts.com/app/205100#All
reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did that get released already? If so, it takes a few months for games with denuvo to get cracked, if anyone bothers at all.

Do not support Denuvo. Even by pirating it. Just don't play. Fuck them.

what the hell are you on about

How are you supporting denuvo when you pirate? It's like saying you support car dealers when you steal cars.

Not exactly, it's like saying that you support the engineers of the car's security system by harmlessly picking the lock on the car and using that to create a 99% perfect copies of said car for the purposes of free distribution.

It still displays popularity. Anything tainted by Denuvo and similar DRM should be put into an oubliette and forgotten. "Yeah, we cracked, but no one cared because Denuvo." Only way they may get the message. Can't even excuse shit sales with piracy.

Us playing games despite Denuvo would make it apparent that paying out the ass to Denuvo and similar services is pointless.

Our main interest lies in making sure these games get cracked fast, and distributed as freely as possible. Displaying Denuvo's obsolution is the only key.

if you didnt pay for it, you stole it

What if I made it

Stealing implies hurting the other party, dipshit

It only makes it apparent that they need more restrictive DRM to prevent you from pirating it. As you obviously like to play it, you would pay for the game if it weren't available for free.

That does not at all mean that I would pay for it. The main reason why I don't pay for games is that I cannot justify paying 60+ dollars for something intangible and of limited use.

Denuvo is supposed to be the bleeding edge of software protection.

Pffft no. If the game has restrictive DRM you can bet your ass I won't care if I play or not, and I sure as hell ain't buying it. I still have many older games I haven't finished and they're amazing gems just waiting to be played.

Been on a PS1 binge as of late actually.

it implies taking without permission

I find it hilarious that in an industry that's supposed to produce fun stuff publishers are probably ass mad to hell and back that people are having fun without their permission

taking implies misplacement of the object. I'm simply making a copy and putting it back down.

Nobody is taking the source code away from the devs, burning their hard drives and sawing off their fingers so they can't reproduce or access the game ever again.

it just implies that you come in to possession of something

You are cucked the fuck up, my friend, and no amount of explanation as to why is going to help because they made you a cucking machine and you yourself reinforce the encoding.

It does mean exactly that when you stand in front of a board of directors and have to explain yourself.

Dishonored 2 came out?
Why isnt anyone talking about the game?

Only normalfags bought it. We'll talk about it when it's cracked.

strong argument.
well by your logic youll take comfort as youre getting jail raped by the fact that that technically your chastity cannot be stolen since nobody else can actually come in to possession of it.

That's the opposite of my argument.

They CAN steal my anal virginity which is why it's rape. They can also make a perfect copy of my ass and rape it all they want because I wouldn't care.

That's the difference between pirating and stealing a physical object.

That's a shit analogy.

well, seeing as how i already took your anal virginity theyre going to have to find a way to take it from me who wont be going to prison for stealing terrible games. so youll be safe

CARLOSSS

you could say were getting really anal with our word mincing

Yes it was cracked by cpy, and it's still around 80 gigs so better start downloading goy.

link?

that was actually deus ex: allah don't aug themselves

Got it for 40€, which I'll consider as a denuvo fee, and had no performance problems.
It's great. They removed nothing good from the first one (weepers are gone but the rat plague is gone so they should be, and dark vision got nerfed but it broke the game, so good) and just improved on the formula. Same number of powers but more variety to them as there are different upgrade paths. More nonlethal options, like during combat and a drop assassination. More items to fuck around with.
Emily isn't as fun as Corvo, her powers are mainly designed to support a traditional hide and takedown playstyle rather than actively messing with the world.

The real success however are the levels. In 1 they were pretty conventional, in this one they get creative, more alive, and more vast. The city parts have neutral zones with citizens, the chatter in general is improved (not a hard thing to do, mind) and you have places such as a natural history museum turned witches coven, a mansion that changes configurations are the switch of buttons and a dilapidated manor in which you can switch between present and past (pic related). All good stuff.

Too bad denuvo and the bad release has made the game impossible to discuss here.

How about you fuck off shill.

Oh wow, turns out The Heart is the Empress and Corvo is Emily's dad.

Not a spoiler, though, it's all in the first game, between the lines.

Apply yourself, nigger.

Yeah, they pretty much dropped all subtletly on these things. The heart plays a role in the story so there's some reason for it, but still.

good goy

every time

Mankind Divided took about three months to crack. I'd assume early next year for Dishonored 2.

Companies aren't your fucking friends. They just want your money and don't give a shit about you.

Don't bother user. A good rule of thumb when it comes to denuvo is that >90% of games with denuvo are shit.

I remember hearing that it hasn't been selling as well as the first.

that's a pretty retarded metric when you only need to look at the companies using and realize 90% are companies you hated all the games for anyway. why try to fool yourself into thinking you'd buy it if it didn't have drm

The voice you hear from The Heart is exactly the same you heard from the Empress. same voice, same speech. It could only be more obvious if it was labeled with a sticker.

Emily being Corvo's daughter was heavily hinted with books and comments from other people about how close Jessamine and Corvo where. That was the most basic form of implication ever, how did so many people missed that?

How much space does it take anyway? I'm not too keen on filling my hardrive with shit or even having Denuvo but 40$ doesn't seem that expensive.
How's Emily shadow-thing? I heard it said it's a replacement to Blink where she just crawls around, is it just "this is how I squat" or does she go full Xenomorph on walls and ceilings?

How about you carry on with posting that, instead of believing anyone is afraid or thinks you're actually gonna post the rest?

The heart could have just been speaking in the voice you'd be most comfortable hearing which is the kind of thing I'd expect from a tool from a god of magic and trickery, but then for how much all the books and characters talk about the Outsider being all mysterious and evil he seems to just be a fairly normal and benevolent guy every time you meet him.

Your shit taste is showing.

The game's very poor outside of the time stop shenanigans, and that is very limited.

That would be a good point if anyone else in the entire game had ever held the heart and told you he heard someone different. Which would be a neat detail, the heart sounds like who you miss and that why it's so good at finding information, but that was never hinted or implied.

Stop you right there, mysterious is correct. Evil, not so much.
Books and characters talk a lot about how he shows up, why he shows up, what happens when he shows up but they never say or hint at malice in his purpose save for the church propaganda they have. The most evil thing mentioned about him is the plague that everyone likes to link back at him without any proof (since nobody even understands the plague anyway)

Many of the complains people have are how everything at your disposal is overpowered as fuck. Why would you need more mana when the normal bar already lets you do tons of things and you can instantly chug blue potions for about 5-6 times your total mana anyway?

Yeah, I'd like the game to be open world as well. But the resources they gave you on the first game already covered everything you'd need save for a grapling hook that you wouldn't need anyway. What else could you want?

Actaully just got the collectors addition at bestbuy on black friday for 25$. FUCKIN HYPE. Bought to install now.

Don't defend this shit, Dishonored had shitty stealth and combat, and the powers were the only saving grace of it. teleporting, time stop, possession, force push, all that shit was fun as fuck, but as soon as you're out, there goes the fun. And the game expects you to actually use basic actions like it's fun or some shit, fuck you, I want to stop time, shoot an arrow, place a barbed wire trap on that arrow, and then have it hit a group of enemies, then cut off a dude's head and shoot an arrow at it to knock a dude off a cliff that I just possessed to walk there, then stop time, force push a dude, and shoot 10 arrows into his back, then throw grenades at other grenades, place wire traps on THOSE grenades and then fire a bunch of arrows into the target's face while shooting him ten times, all while in time stop.

BUT WE CAN'T HAVE CHEAT FUN NOW CAN WE

FUCK THIS NO CHEAT BULLSHIT IN GAMES
I WANT TO HAVE FUN AGAIN WITHOUT FUCKING HACKING

i just want good, satisfying core mechanics rather than an overpowered godmode sandbox like dishonored. imagine if ANY of the things you described doing in dishonored had any sort of challenge to them.

then the game might be fun.

I'm embarrassed to admit since I literally beat Deus ex a day ago. Playing this now feels overwhelmingly hard without a radar. like ridiculously hard.

Defending what? That you want the game to be even more piss easy than it already is?
Major fault with the game is that you can already do all of that shit and mana ain't even a proper constrain seeing how easy you can break it just by spamming your "Drink Blue Piss" button. You can even have it on auto-mode and you'll chug automatically when you're low.

Besides, you're to blame if you want to cheat and don't know how. Cheat Engine lets you lock your mana at maximum so you can spam powers at will, learn to use it instead of making up complaints about the game.

It's actually my biggest fear with the second one since that was the biggest problem with the first one.
If all we're up against are common guards, it's gonna suck due to how easy it's gonna be.

However, I heard from another user in another thread that there's some new enemies that actually make it hard this time. Some robots that see all around them, a few guards in redcoats that are tougher and smarter and some other stuff. I hope they learned with their DLC.

Quick question, are you a girl or a boy?
Because if you say boy, you have no excuse for not being able to make a mental map of the area you're in as you explore it. Just how big can the levels be anyway?

boy. I'm not getting lost it's about location of the enemies catching me off guard. I'm doing a no alert no kill run through on hard right now.

I enjoy'd the the first one. I imagine I'll enjoy this the same way I enjoy'd shadow of mordor. for 7sc goty edition on sale.

What are the enemies like and how are you losing track of them? Too many or do they go to unorthodox places? Do they climb up walls or similar? Or is it really just the sheer amount of them?
I'd be fine with either of those.

oh yeah the one where playing as an actual assassin gives you the "bad" ending.

Moral choice endings are garbage.

Just relax and wait for repack, they strip all non-english audio and apply above whitespace compression~

It has denuvo, it runs like shit, the story is trash and has a bunch of sjw shit in it.

What ending was that one, user?
The one where your loli rules atop a skull throne ordering you to execute everyone that threatens her?
The one that reflects your playstyle the best?
The one that doesn't sound like a fairy tale in the end?

Because it's a bit gay to complain about the "bad ending" after spending the whole decapitating people left and right.

You actually have to try REALLY hard to get that bad ending, like, even murdering civilians and shit.

A regular combat or assassination playthrough just gives you the neutral ending (plague continues, Emily does the best she can but ultimately it just runs its course and shit sucks for everyone for a while). You do get the same final mission for neutral and bad though so the confusion is understandable.

It's really not that hard, though. Just do every mission by assassinating the target instead of the non-lethal method. And if that's not enough to flip it to High Chaos, just murder every guard till there, no need for the civilians. But why leave work half-done, right?

There's a few differences there, though. The biggest one is Samuel. On a Neutral route, he'll say he despises what you've become and will fire a warning shot so everyone knows you're coming (it actually atracts nearby guards too) but if you're on High Chaos, he actually tries to shoot you.

You really have to go out of your way to get that ending, though. I killed every guard I came across, let them sound alarms so I could kill even more, and assassinated all the targets and I still only got the "medium chaos" ending.

Not that i'm losing track of them. Just not used to looking around and being so cautious. Deus ex gave me cheat vision a fuckin radar and cones of vision on that radar making it SUPER EASY MODE. This game you use your eyes and their is no marking just remembering.

i've been gone for about an 2 hours or so and im adjusting now. Though I still find myself dying and restarting almost 10-20 times a lvl. Just getting caught once is a shit storm. The guards are always neatly packaged though as long as you take the time to learn their routes and watch for a moment.

When it comes to fighting as I said im doing a no kill run. I only get 5 sleep darts and 3 stun mines.

SO I usually have to use my Dark vision to locate a batch of soldiers 2-4 usually good. Then apply domino while at long last leading 1 of them to a stun mine to stun all of them at once. The ai is rather simple but their vision is surprisingly good on hard. With me peeking they almost fill up the notice meter within 1-1 1/2 seconds.

As far in as I am though. Currently they do not run up walls or anything like that. Though if their reckon to give a good chase they'll climb the walls you are as long as you don't create a too far distance.

Fighting you can almost feel god like. If I WEREN'T to hold back I would literally domino a group and immediately pull one onto my sword with my teleport and then sword kill the rest or just pick them off with my pistol/crossbow.

You have brain problems.

37 gigas. Not the most optimized I've seen.
Her blink counterpart is far reach, a tentacle she uses to move around, with a momentum mechanic that makes it less precise but potentially goes farther than blink. Shadow walk is mainly a stealthier (and faster with an upgrade) approach. You can't walk on walls sadly, but you can go in rat tunnels and takedown enemies with a special animation.

Nah just enjoying the game.

Oh, I know what you mean. I've been playing Shadow Warrior 2 and I'm getting too used to check the map for all the pickup symbols on it. Usually, I'll go inside some place because the mini-map told me there's a box inside.
I'm trying to keep my eyes on the world instead but it's hard; I could turn them off but then I fear I'd miss on things.

Really makes me want to play stuff like Arx Fatalis again, where I learned the layout of many things so I had to open the map the least time possible.

So she's Venom from Spiderman. Cool.

He probably means that you separated it into 3 posts when you could have posted all together.

Yeah went mental. I posted 1 thing. Then forgot to post something else then posted again. Then just kept going. Either way yeah I pretty much walk around with the heart in my hand 24-7 so I don't miss a Rune or BoneCharms.

Which is why the rune lock on is a welcome addition.

they fucked up the stealth is good but its actually easier to kill everything of guards. And just go about it like an action game.

But if you go that route, its so easy you don't have any form of challenge.

The previous dishonored was exactly like that as well. Dishonored seems to play like a true sandbox game. You can almost beat every level in about 2-4 minutes if you sprint and kill who you need or you can fuck off with your powers and literally empty the entire level via sword and magic.

OK, I played the first one with just stealth and had a great time. I did the first with just stealth since it was pretty good.

The second one seems like the first one but a little bit better. Elizabeth's powers are pretty good even far fetched.

Ya. I actually have begun to prefer Emily for the shadow and Domino skills. Even my pull/teleport is a silent grab now thanks to boneCharms.

What I have noticed has just caught me off guard. The doors are hard to tell which ones can be opened and which ones cant. It took me almost an hour till I realized I could break the glass on the door and swing again to break the wood behind the glass that was barring the door. I spent so long looking for access to that room.

so basically, because the game is too easy they go oh lets encourage the player go full non lethal for "fun", "challenge" and muh shitty morals.

And you are defending this shit.

Full action is only easy if you're good at it. You're required to parry with precise timing, enemies dodge, enemies dogpile you, two hits and you have to chug a potion, and if the clockwork soldiers will absolutely fuck your shit. We're not talking musou game here. There's no need to defend if the argument is false and retarded.

I know Holla Forums loves to shit on Bethesda games but they've released pretty stellar or good games this gen.

I'm looking forward to Prey since its coming out next year probably with their quake remake.

it doesn't really encourage you to do anything? The game is open to any style of play. Using the heart you can even decide who is worth murdering.

On another note. You can go for a full non-power play through. Where you rely soly on passive skill lvl ups instead of god tier skills most enemies wont have.

Either way the game will play exactly how you want it too. That's why dishonored is fun. I'm gonna do a low chaos play then just murder people in my next. Then a no power play through just to see.

I thought, it was easy. Mainly because I've used my special powers of Autism to complete the first dishonored with a plat on both ps3 and 4. You kinda get a good sense on the combat, so with 2 I thought it was easy, could have been more challenge but some people would see it as hard. I wanted more challenge.

Games need to play to their strengths. Arkane clearly has no intention of making an actually good or challenging stealth game. So if you're going to give the player absolutely broken superpowers you might as well go all the way and let them abuse the fuck out of them.

Unless you really care more about a game being challenging than being fun. But if that was the case you shouldn't give a damn about Dishonored to begin with.

I think the answer to to introduce a "god mode" that unlocks after beating the game which gives you unlimited access to your powers.

t. cuck

Stop with that kindergarden "us vs them" mentality, for fuck's sake. Nobody is defending nothing, there are no sides to take, it's just videogames, man.
From what I've read, they included far more tools in your arsenal for non-lethal playthroughs, something they learned from the DLC.

Let's not get carried away here. Bethesda is just the publisher after all, let each game stand on it's legs.

Just because it's not another iteration of Thief, it doesn't mean it's a bad stealth game.
You have pretty much the full gamut for stealth and then some more, followed by everything you need for murder too. In terms of content, the game is way above the average stealth game.
You'd have a point about it being a shitty stealth game if combat was forced on you in multiple occasions, if stealth was a gimmick you didn't need and if combat was more rewarding than stealth or didn't punish you.
None of these is true however so I'll have to say Dishonored is a good stealth game.

For the chalenging part, I've yet to play 2. The first one was piss easy indeed but the DLC with Daud mitigated that with the inclusion of harder enemies, something they seem to be carrying over to 2.

Which you already could do anyway. It's not like there's a cooldown on potions, you can carry 10 of them with means your mana bar is actually about 6 times what it says it is and you can even turn an option on so it auto-chugs as needed.

A "god mode" for newgame+ would be fun indeed, but for the base game, no.

Is the story actually good this time or is it as shit as it was? I actually kind of care because the world in the first one was really interesting but balls did they waste it.

The only thing that they had to do with the gameplay is to do the same shit as the previous game and maybe nerf some of the powers.

How is it?

the story in the first one was boring, but in the second it's flat-out bad
characters dump exposition in the most unnatural ways possible, many illogical things happen without a second thought, and motivations for your characters could've been set up way better

I recall that one of those blue-hairs worked on this game as a writer, it should be on her Twitter bio. There's no SJW shit in the writing, but there is shit in the writing

If that's true that kind of pushes me away from the idea of pirating the game. Maybe if gameplay is better, but if it's the same then why wouldn't I just play the first one? Fuck me, what happened to good/okay writing in video games? Why do the coolest settings always fall in the hands of absolute raging retards? Maybe I'll still try to pirate it to see from myself, but I'm really not expecting much seeing as the first game didn't have good plot either.

Why would you want to play disgendered 2?

The first one wasn't absolute dogshit.

yes it was lol

just like DudeSex, even when it does become available, it'll be like 80GBs. File size > Denuvo at stopping piracy of shit games

t. man still waiting for total warhammer and hitman 2016 cenuvo cracks

so like

whats actually wrong with denuvo

inb4 >shill but it's unintrusive, has no effect on the final product, doesn't require a constant connection or any form of interaction with it

complaining about not being able to pirate something is hilariously entitled

You need to connect to the internet from time to time in order for it to check that your game is valid, otherwise it won't start, even for singleplayer only games.

Watched someone streaming it. From the first couple hours, looks like there's a load more female characters in the spotlight and a definite attempt to make things "diverse" while all the male characters are made especially evil.

Oh yeah, and the plot seems to heavily hinges stuff that happened in the DLC that no one bought, but probably should have because Daud was a cooler character than Corvo.

Yeah, the story is inconsistent & shit.

Nope, just her childhood friend. Unimportant as can be.
Emily is considered to be a shit empress who neglected her duties, that's why the coup was so easy.
Not an original character, and she's evil.
White woman criminal isn't as bugfuck crazy as granny rags. SJWs strike again, right ?

He's angry that he was thrown out of nobility as a child, and he got his revenge by making a coup against other noble white people. Where's the SJW narrative in this ?
Nigger that's just retarded. You ARE in the southern continent, and this implication is completely non-existent. Serkonos is an independent land.
You would have complained if every character for the first game was present from the get go.

Arkane can go fuck themselves. They're creatively bankrupt and will never make anything as good as Arx Fatalis or Dark Messiah.

Fuck Bethesda and the filthy Jews that run it.

Serkonos is considered ingame to be a land of thieves and whores. If the black characters all hail from there, you already have implied racism. There's even a joke about this in the first game where a guard says "everyone from Serkonos is either a cuththroat bandit or a whore" and his captain says he's from Serkonos, at which point the other guy answer with "Well… what brothel did you worked on?"

I'd also like to know what's wrong with making some NPCs women or have a different skin tone. We are talking about random NPCs that don't even affect the story whatsoever and with the added bonus that you can decapitate them if you're into ryona or are a white supremacist.
Are you sure you're not just making excuses to rag on the game because you're a contrarian?

Sounds like you're making excuses for a shit game so you don't feel bad about wasting shekels on it
Why the fuck would Emily be a shit empress? The good ending for the first game said her reign was prosperous and peaceful and shit
The game didn't need a fucking sequel.

I very much doubt that.

Do you have a single article about her you want to share, some part of the game you didn't liked and know it was written by her or is Wikipedia really gonna be the entirety of your "argument"?

Did you not read it? it has proof enough she's a sjw

deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=cara_ellison

Lots of good stuff there, most notably she was the one who started the whole shitstorm about Hotline Miami 2.

Also xzhir was the "narrative designed" for Disgendered 2.

Wikipedia has proof of nothing. It's taken with a grain of salt at best.

thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Cara_Ellison
Also found this. Really should have posted these two links instead of a wikipedia screenshot.

But so far there doesn't seem to be anything SJW about the plot in Dishonored 2 though. You know if there was something, there would be an outrage out there by now and I'm not seeing anything worse than "some guards are women now".

I bet there's plenty of shit but you're too much of a retarded shill to notice, I mean, you bought a Denuvo game after all, obviously something must be wrong with you.

So you don't know either.

If that's so easy to notice, surely you can give an example? Or maybe you're just as retarded as I am and can't see it either? :^)

Not yet, but I'm sure if you keep assuming things, at least one of them will be right one day… Right?

Your passive aggressive faggotry stinks of leddit cuck.

You're anonymous, user. You can just say "I guess I was wrong" and nothing happens to you. Why do you have to be so contrarian?

Repack; thepiratebay.org/torrent/16371253/DISHONORED_2_[FULL_GAME]
Working Crack; cpygames.com/dishonored-2-3dm-crack-for-pc-free-download/

Shills blown the fuck out~

Can anyone verify it's not dolphin porn?
if it's legit this will be the first Denuvo game I'd bother to download

Wait, disregard my previous post. That site is just another survey scam.
Get the crack from this guy: and the full game from www92.zippyshare.com/v/jNOx2PVm/file.html (that's Skidrow)

It's totally not Dolphin Porn, incidentally would you like to check out these really neat sea caves I just found out about?

Was fallout 4 stellar or good?

rlslog.net/category/games/pc/
If it's not here means it's either a scam or it's a shit workaround.

Why, stellar of course!
a black hole is still a star :^)

A black hole is not a star dumbass.

Are these legit? I'm dubious considering denuvo usually takes months to crack.

So is she really a lesbian?

Saying that a non-challenging game can be fun is not the same that a challenging game must not be fun. I know logic can be hard for some people.

No it's a shit stealth game. Granted good stealth games are really rare to come by these days but that doesn't excuse Dishonored.

What do you think? I haven't even played the game I can already tell you that there is going to be hints of her being a lesbian in it because they have already gone for the MUH STRONK WOMYN route.

Spoilers, She is.
The first scrap of information you find about her, is her being a turbo dyke.

Turning adorable lolis into dykes

It's an easy stealth game, not a bad one. Unless you wanna say why it's bad?

Got a screencap or a link to prove that? My torrent is still gonna take a while to finish downloading.

I feel you user,
The social justice trend has gone too far on trying to be more grown up.

When publishers see people are pirating their game because they hate the DRM, they don't think "Hey, maybe we should get rid of this DRM!" they think "Wow, people want to play this game so much that they're willing to break the law and crack our pain in the ass DRM to do it! This means if we can just make the DRM better, they're bound to just buy a copy!"

That's some nice mental gymnastics right there.
A far more simple concept is instead:
"Hey, those guys spent this much cash on a DRM measure that many people hated and prefered to wait for the crack instead, maybe Denuvo doesn't actually increase our sales and only costs us money and reputation".

checkmate anti-denuvo

Honestly, I don't know why people are willing to talk bullshit about the things they know the least about.
If they lie about Denuvo requiring online at all times, then what else did they lie about?
Maybe it's not even malice, they are just that dumb and believe whatever they want as long as it confirms their bias, but that just means all this talk about Emily being lesbian and yet no screenshot, no quote, no video, nothing is posted just makes me think it's the same again.

I just checked steamspy.

I just hope this means devs will stop pushing out unpolished DRM-filled shit down our throats.

There is currently no crack so its fake and most likely a virus.

So what's the problem with Denuvo? That thing about destroying hard drives was debunked. Is it just poorfags sperging out or what?

I don't particularly *want* to feel like this but as soon as I see a female lead for something which used to be headed by a male (The Ghostbusters effect) it instantly smacks of cynical 'diversity' essjaydoubleyoo pandering and makes me turn away.

Dishonored wasn't that good anyway, had a nice trick or two but that was it.

It's only a natural progression of the story from the first game, considering Emily is Corvo's daughter. You can also choose which character to play and both are on the cover, not sure what you expect.

It exists, is a pain in the ass and prevents the casual hacking of games some people would like to play but have zero interest in paying for.

You don't have to be poor to not want to pay for games you just have to be not retarded.

Pay or get it for free, if you pick pay all you've done is taken a loss you didn't need to and that's not a smart move.

You stupid shit realize you can play as either Corvo or Emily?

It exists, is a pain in the ass and prevents the casual hacking of games some people would like to play but have zero interest in paying for.

You don't have to be poor to not want to pay for games you just have to be not retarded.

Pay or get it for free, if you pick pay all you've done is taken a loss you didn't need to and that's not a smart move.

Sigh.

The only reason she is on the cover to to pander to a market that isn't interested and you know it.

So it's just butthurt poorfags. Got it.

That is a bit disengenious, actually…
You are comparing the amount of sales both games had when the first one was released 4 years ago and the second one hasn't even made a month.
You want to compare things, compare the first month of both games.
But hopefully they stop with the Denuvo meme

Worse performance for your games as well. The few games that were cracked, people reported that they ran much, much better. And considering how the biggest problem with Dishonored 2 right now is performance despite not looking that much better than the first game, that sorta kinda confirms it.

You get to play as Corvo too and you can play the whole game with him.
If anything, this is gendered gameplay done right: "pick whoever you want and just play the game"

I'm guessing you feel the same way about No One Lives Forever, Perfect Dark or any other games with a yucky female in them, don't you hypocrite?

She also played Half-Life for the first time in the 2010s on a laptop without a mouse.

The only reason she takes half the cover, not "is on the cover" it's because you can play the game as she as well, so half the game for Corvo and half for her. You are seeing muh matriarchy where there is none.

Performance problems are very much confirmed with Denuvo and it's not just that.
Pirates are indirect sales if the quality of your game is good. They most likely don't buy it, but they talk about it with people that do buy it but don't know about it.

In terms of gaming communities, pirates are often the "social spiders", the guys that play a lot of different games (since they have the time and it's free for them anyway) and then talk about it with other people.
It's basically free marketing and free shilling, as long as your game is good enough to pick their interest and have something nice to say about it.

I'm not too worried about Denuvo, I can always wait for the crack or the price to go down and failing that, play something else.
One day, devs will learn that Denuvo doesn't mean extra sales during the first 2 weeks, it means lost sales and interest overall. That they have to pay top dollar for.

That's not SJW, that's being a pleb.

I couldn't find sales data aside from the UK where it flopped dramatically, but it is at least hilarious how a game from 4 years ago had nearly as many gamers playing it as a hyped up game that released three weeks ago. Typically the first weeks of sales are the strongest.

Just like how it was confirmed it kills hard drives?

Publishers look at copies SOLD, and at those only. Time and time again small-time devs have come out and said that the only thing publishers care about is the bottom line rather than some theoretical popularity due to pirating, and yet people ignore it. If you don't buy it, you are already showing a statement "I'd rather not pay for this", whether it's a shitty game, shitty DRM, shitty mictrotransaction system, or whatever else. ALL that matters is whether or not you pay money.

steamcharts.com/app/205100#All
Seems it started with 20.000~ players, 1/10 of what Dishonored 2 started with. If we go by that, expect 10 times the amount of players we have now.
Lots of people probably don't want to pay 60$ for it, though.

Touché. Can't find any confirmation about that, just debunking of the SSD myth. Seems like some games had shitty performance while others didn't and the final blame lies in the game, not Denuvo.

Still a shitty measure, piracy is free marketing and paying to avoid it makes no sense.

BUT user THEY ARE GOING TO MISS OUT ON THE PRE-ORDER BONUSES!!

no linux no buy

WHY WAS THE FIRST GAME SO EASY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because you mainly fought human guards with no supernatural power to it. And they weren't even partically tough or smart to compensate.
The hardest guys you could face were the music box dudes since it required you to deal with them first (and front attacks didn't work), not rely on magik or "sneak" them first.
Daud at least got some tougher enemies and supernatural weird shit to fuck him up, felt a lot better.

I'm only giving this game my bandwith since I heard they fixed this, so hopefully there's more of a chalenge to this.

If it's not here it's fake reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/

the one time i would expect non stop posts of "you have to go back" and fucking nothing. i am disappoint Holla Forums

maybe because nobody gives a shit about this game and this thread?

all the more reason i would expect shitposts because ignoring shit things and obvious bait is out of character for Holla Forums

just
don't

Information is information, regardless of where it came from, as long as it's properly sourced of proven.
Hating on sources because you personnaly dislike them and not their content is just being a partizan, site loyalty is just brand loyalty by another name.

not doubting the accuracy, all i'm saying is im surprised because of the witch hunt for reddit that's been going on for months and now there's a post that's literally reddit and nobody is saying shit.

That witchhunt only applies to popular things. Guess why.
because nobody cares what "being reddit" really is, it's just a boogeyman and a generic insult thrown around by contrarian faggots or Holla Forums

I have no problem with dykes, but SJW dykes are always angry fugly vapid cunts.

Finally, someone not afraid to call people that come here what they really are

Tbh subreddits are decent enough resources when it comes to crack news. There is always people retarded and desperate enough to try out every new shit that comes out and then cry about it not working or about being cpu cucked by some chink.

How new are you?
Just arrived from cuckchan?
Then I guess you either lurk more or simply fuck off.

Plenty of people already call them that, and even more misuse the word, as it always happens.
It's still the most apt name for the faggots that just (1)post "X sux, lol. Im not gonna say why doe" and since it seems to trigger them so much, I'll keep using it.