Cute Italian girl Raped & Murdered by Kang

This is a one in a million Italian girl, as usually by this age they are already on their way to becoming pigs. She must have come from complete trash and had that awful accent, lest she would have already been married to/engaged to a rich guinea lawyer or bond trader.

For those who don't know, Howard's Beach is an ever shrinking area of italians getting smaller and smaller as kangz and niggers move in. For this girl to think she could go jogging dressed the way she was, she mustn't have had a fucking brain in her head. It's a shame, as she had a unique green eye color but she was slut telling by how she dressed:

Queens Supreme Court Justice Gregory Lasak announced that all evidence will be admitted when the trial begins for accused killer Chanel Lewis, according to the New York Daily News.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5438825/All-evidence-allowed-trial-murder-Karina-Vetrano.html

archive.is/fJJ10

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/a-murder-howard-beach-ghost-935439
archive.is/kMNOK
nydailynews.com/new-york/legal-aid-lawyers-challenge-n-y-s-familial-dna-testing-article-1.3823989
archive.fo/cwsAD
karinavee.com/p=420/
archive.is/n09Dv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you're a nigger and going to rape and murder, DO NOT rape and murder daughter of a former cop/firefighter, as I can assure you even his fellow nigger COs are doing all they can to try to get this nigger to hang himself.

The father deserves at least 1.2 the name for letting the girl go out dressed like that.Was never going to be a model, but would have cost some poor fucker a lot of money in a divorce someday. RIP.

Whore

Who cares?

btw- just as I remembered, years ago this was where John Got lived, right in this area and if a nigger touched an Italian girl like that, the cops never found have been needed because they'd have dissolved his body in acid somewhere. Shame those days are over:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/a-murder-howard-beach-ghost-935439

archive.is/kMNOK

(FORMAT MAY BE FUCKED UP, I'M TIRED)

OP, I don't think you know what the color green is.

you dob't get to call her "non-White" and then claim the Italian Renaissance and Rome as European idiot. And–having grown up around guineas– I'd be first to point out the vast majority of them as SCUM and the Sicilians among them as especially trash, but she seemed like just a cute girl who watched too much jewish TV and was looking for too much male attention.

But in the days of John Gotti, niggers knew not to even go near that fucking neighborhood since he'd have you killed and in the unlikely event he were ever charged, no jury from that area would ever convict him.

Another sexual bait trigger thread to take the focus off kikes and place it on their tools.
He hasn't even been found guilty yet.

t. Mario

More OOOOOOLLLLLDDD news. Fuck off. Reported.

By most measures, the average person would describe them as "green." idiot. Not black, not brown, not blue…they are on the darker spectrum of green, yes. It says she "wrote about her sexual ad> take the focus off kikes and place it on their tools.

there's so much fucking schizophrenia here these days. At this hour, the board barely gets a post every 5-10 minutes. And even when a good post IS MADE naming the jew, the people who used to have the motivation to act on it are all fucking gone. So why not have a 330 am thread on nigger crime? Because in your paranoid shcizo mind, it's "sliding" something more impt when fuck-all is happening on the board?

The point of the thread, dumbfuck, is that the last group of euros niggers used to fear (guineas, and certainly John Gotti) they no longer fear.

you dob't get to call Magna Graecia "trash" when you Neapolitan Neanderthals stole their culture, religion, and logic.

Kike confirmed.
sage.

It was in today's paper. Link included, you fucking worthless bag of shit. So, so sick of this place and worse by the day. You'll have outright threads pushing race mixing sit for 2 days, but an article from today's paper? "I'm gonna report you!" you fuck yourself you prissy little shitbag.

You're going to sit there and swear to me on the lives of the Gf you don't hav the kids you never will that you've never been on meds for mental illness? On the life of the kids you never will have, you've never had a doctor diagnose you with schizophrenia? You don't belong in gulag, just gassed under the 3rd Reich's "Merciful Death" program.

And I didn't even mention the obvious "Italians aren't White" angle you're shooting for.
You make this way too easy.

hmm…wonder why you won't swear…bc you are a fucking paranoid schizo cb you made the jump right from her eyes to "this is a thread to cover up for the kikes." You're a ranting lunatic user. Trying to make a thread at 330am set to pass the time and immediately..you know, I've stopped caring to even put the effort into this board anymore. Just realized that. I have never, ever seen the place in a state like this. Get rid of the thread, do whatever the fuck yous want…

By the way lads, note this posting style. This is what a jewish female LARPing as a WN looks like

Nice.

They're clearly brown. Get your eyes checked, because you're blind.

> Trying to make a thread at 330am set to pass the time because Holla Forums is my personal board and sliding actual discussion off the catalog to post my "Italians aren't White" and "niggers are the real problem" bait is a good thing.
This shit is hilarious. Keep it coming so that others can have more examples of how to identify an interloper.

IT'S FUCKING OLD, and she's a skank. I remember this thread being here ages ago with the same pictures of her stupid unnatural vapid photo smile. Delete your shitty slide thread and kill yourself.

Don't.
This is exactly what she wants, a brothers war over the woman's eyes being brown and, ultimately "Italians aren't White".

they're green asshole. update your 203 dell monitor.

Off topic but does daily mail cover a lot of US news?

I thought it was a UK only thing, but I should be glad since no US papers would dare print this

a piece of fucking refuse who has probably been here about a month telling ME how a "WN" should sound. And accusing me of being not only a kike, but a kikess? Shizo Jew proxying back and forth trying to convince himself he has support for….what exactly? Dude, you do have schizophrenia, and you've been diagnosed as such. As we both know it.

It must hurt like fuck to know it's that obvious, huh??? Even from a few paragraphs on a siamese worm farming board?

I see faggots like you all over the place, and I can never tell if you guys are sarcastic or autistic

you ALWAYS rely on DM for stories from ZOG on interracial shit you'll never see printed in ZOG. For terrorist shit in europe, your best source used to be RT but I think the Jews have taken away a bunch of their credentials.

DM is a shit tabloid but since most readers are older females too fucking dumb to even turn on ad-block, you get decent news for free if you know how to wade through it and ignore all the "celeb" and female-oriented shit they push for their core audience.

couldnt be more wrong about that. italian women are notorious for becoming milfs and even gilfs. unless theyre the cooking type.

This is the kike projecting its own behavior where he has been trying to salvage the thread by changing its direction.
e.g

Which is a lie, the story was covered by American news and print:
nydailynews.com/new-york/legal-aid-lawyers-challenge-n-y-s-familial-dna-testing-article-1.3823989
archive.fo/cwsAD
And while I was writing look what happens, the poster correctly identified as a sock picks up the "mental problems" line of attack within 1 post:

this one seems like a genuine shizo pissed that his shit thread on ____ isn't getting as much attention as he wants, so obviously it's the fault of anyone else who made a thread. He also has the time to go back and forth between 3 proxies pretending to be different people, but notice they all have same writing style and seem to hate ME for no dispensable reason? It's him proxfagging back and forth. Just filter retards like him user.
( if you don't know yet, go to corner where arrow is, click it, then click "filter ID)

do me a favor? Im filtering you know. Stay the fuck out of any thread I've made or will make? You need to be admitted to bellevue asshole…

What's up with your spelling shlomo? Is the autistic mouth-froth making the keys slippery, or has the Tel Aviv center for opinion "correction" lowered its entrance standards lately?
Gas yourself. This isn't 4chan, you can't slide the whole board just by posting "a nigger did this to a girrrllll".
It will never work. Your bait threads will be identified 9 times out of 10, get used to it.

female confirmed

The jews did so much damage to Italians generally with that show "Jersey Shore." Why didn't they make one called "Kike Shore House?" Ah, that wouldn't be allowed. Why not "niggers chimp out house?" Off course not. And I'm not even a guinea but get taken for one due to vowel at names end.

As for your dreams of "Milfs" and "gilfs," no idea where you got it. When they hit 30, they become disgusting. I dated a few in early 20s, would never, ever marry one. The accent alone is enough to make you want to blow your fucking brains out.

Jesus this girl probably took SOME fucking cock:

"Your thick tongue
rubs against mine.
Our heads turn violently from side, to side.
The taste of your saliva is my favorite aphrodisiac,
along with the smell of your sweat on your skin.
And I’m soaking;
I’m soaking it all in.

Your hands grab my face, getting caught in my hair.
My mouth overlaps yours, I pull away, lock my eyes into yours,
and give you that magnetic stare.
My breathing turns into involuntary little moans
that in turn get you harder
and the harder you get,
the more I moan; the more I’m wet.
You get me so wildly turned on that I almost want to hurt you.
This violent type of passion drives me crazy;
I want every single inch of you in me, on me; just fucking take me.
I watch, from above,
your beautiful face in between my thighs;
and then you look up,
watching me watching you, with your seductive eyes.
My wrists tighten on the sheets;
you give me the sweetest release.
And when you fuck me, it’s something I’ve never even felt;
you fuck me like I’ve never been fucked before.
You have my body mapped out like you made it yourself.
When you’re in me, my whole entity is all yours.
We cum together in a simultaneous climax,
Like our bodies were made to work together.
And I can’t stop from coming back
despite how crazy you make me, cause you make me cum even better."

karinavee.com/p=420/

archive.is/n09Dv

Shame to lose a girl who loved taking cock that much to a nigger rapist. But she was THIRTY and still dating her loser BF from when she was a fucking teenager? Yeah, she had no class but could have landed a rich guy easily if sh put the effort in…

>>>/oven/

Old fucking news that was posted here a long time ago.
Sicilians aren't responsible for the Roman empire, they're the little mud-pit that was heavily enriched by foreigners.

mate I can't fucking live here 24/7, if the Jews (in the UK, sure as hell not national news in ZOG) have it upas new, I treat it as new.

Did you read the poem she wrote about how how much she loved taking the dick? you can tell she must have had psych issues…ass like that, 30 years old, still living with parents, and leaving shit like that on that for her kids to fucking find one day on net? would be interest in putting the entire story together on this girl but not sure I care enough.

Ordinarily, I'd be calling these posts MGTOW cuckery, but in this case, both have a point.
1) she's clearly a slut
2) she looks almost black herself
I'm all for using this to our advantage if we can though.

She looks and sounds like a libshit thot that had it coming.

She got what she wanted, in the end - she got dicked to death by one of the mud people she no-doubt voted to support.

Sicilians are the Italian equivalent of Jews, both for physical appearance and for how common is for them to flee their native region for economic interests.

She looks like the kind of girl I have sex with off tinder then never talk to again.

nigger, please. You've never pulled anything on that level in a hookerhouse with your prick sandwiched between a visa and american express. "Tinder." Who are you kidding? You can't even fit your fat ass into a single frame, you'd need to have your "sefie" taken from a fucking blimp.

This line from her trashy poem was interesting as fuck though though:
'''My wrists tighten on the sheets;
you give me the sweetest release.'''

means she she liked to be tied up and really drilled.Normally Italian girls never, ever burn girl out she is suspect being this slutty, may ave even been a stripper. This certainly means she fucked like a champ, which is also the reason she was still single at 30. No guy wants to "settle down" with a girl who fucks like a whore between the sheets, means she's been around the block one too many times…..

It sure is thirsty in here.

sounds like a kurva, nothing was lost tbh.

A t.Colourfag here with a calibrated IPS
They are hazel or maybe hazel-green eyes depending on light. Not straight green lol. When you meet a girl with green eyes one day, you'll realize how wrong you are.

That creature isn't white.

Sure we do saracen.

I'm not sure who would even classify them as hazel. There's hazel and then there's (((hazel.))) Whites with hazel eyes have a greater range of colors in their eyes and the "brown" they pick up is more red and a richer hue. Shitskins claiming "hazel" may have a hint of green but in general is is just misinterpretation of the multitude of colors of shit brown in their eyes.

Human beings as they contain brains and know that if niggers aren't killed for their raping, that one of our own is next. Of course it's most likely that this animal did such a thing before.

Anyway, Northern Italians are good people. jews like you however, are filthy parasites.

A. check your calendar for when the Renaissance was asshole
B. There is NOTHING to suggest the girl was sicilian. In fact, i GAVE SICILIANS asan example of the sort of scum I grew up in Catholic school in NYC that WAS NOT WHITE. They're like a mix between the worst parts of arab and worst parts of nigger. And being in HS with them is literally like a jail. Until you beat one of them hard enough to draw blood and then carry a switchblade each day fully prepared to go to jail, you're not going to have a moment's peace.

It was a part nigger, part arab, ad-mixtured mongrel bastard aka not White. Nothing of value was lost. Virgin manlets shilling for her don't have a clue how women tick, can't even make a distinction between a woman from an animal, so they get Mr. Sparky without water sponge for being an existential homo.
sage this shit bread

Another anti-Italian snow nigger post.

Nor were the Romans. I hate to break it to you, but the two civilizations which most defined Western civilization (Greek/Romans) probably looked more like this girl than the Anglos.

1973 called and said to get the fuck out of NYC like most of the white race did, you lowlife…and I gotta think that this chick is the last of a purely ethnic Italian urban kid left in North America. I’m surprised that there were two pure bred Italian gen-x’ers still around to have this Italian princess…

non-white thot, don't care.

Around Blacks don't relax.

Why do the IDF use a caricature of Herschel Liebermann to mock Americans?

be honest. you can tell she's fucked over 4 dozens guys. let's not act like an angel has been lost.

yeah no. this doesn't need a thread. you can see the fucking moor in her.

lmao that nigger lurking in the plane

It really does look like a shaved rabbi, doesn't it?

Don't pretend like none of them were asking for it.

You have to admit it's a dead ringer for Hersh.

i seem to have found my mark :)

Here's the original image for comparison. I think. The other one might be the original.

you've just been trolled, kid

The only thing that bothers me is the sheer level of projection.

This, im gonna check those dubb-dubbs too

god's chosen people, folks

Looks like an utter whore tbh. The nigger that killed this skank deserves to swing as a matter of principle. But truth be told, very little was lost.

Marriage cops a lot of flack these days. I've had a friend since childhood who's parents have always been together and lived as a normal family would, they just never married. They didn't see the point in it.

I understand that a woman posing in photos like that is going to receive a lot of hate, it's understandable. And sorry if something along these lines has already been mentioned, I didn't read the entire thread, it's late, I'm tired and don't care much for the sjw catladies, backroom nerd virgin shills and /r9k/'s little emo outbursts.
But women being vastly more susceptible to social conventions, and with her looks and attributes being what they where, as well as growing up in the environment that she did, what was supposed to become of her? How is anyone still surprised by people being pieces of shit, seriously?

Countless numbers in the same boat
Countless numbers who slept with more and are younger. Null point.
Countless numbers in the same boat. Countless number in that boat are older. Null point.
I could continue like this but I'm sure my point is made.

At the moment, in Italy, there's a situation going on around the death of a teenage girl, and a man rightfully taking vengeance in place of pissweak leaders who do nothing.
This women being Italian, and possibly being connected to those of strong Italian tradition with connection to there homeland.. yadda, yadda, fuel for the fire, some faggots emotional opinion, spoon feed me, her being a slut is a more important thing to talk about, she's not white, something, something, you're all faggots.

Enough of the emotions, nobody gives a fuck. Nobody. No one here cares about how you feel, or what your opinions are. Stop being emotional or I'll cut you with an assault spoon. Or by all means, continue to focus on symptoms and then post useless emotional shit about kikes.

Come up with fucking strategies, or fuck off you dumb cunts, you're pathetic.

If you want to be taken seriously user, first step is to quit usung buzzwords from the Sitcom of GREASY, LEERING, KIKE. Speak fucking English. WE have a word: etc, etc.. You don't need to use a YIDDISH one, whichis what you're doing with "yada…"

just a whore, nothing more.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Holla Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Holla Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place…. this place has a lot to offer… heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Ha, gay!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

get the fuck off this board, kike.

esp for you…

If this is what passes for white in America then you are rekt. Look at her dad, he has nappy negro hair and she looks like a high yella north african.

and? Italy has history, culture, ancient traditions. USA has nothing to hold but their skin pigments.

That's a 1/4 nigger you idiot. Nothing wrong here.

This rat faced mongrel doesn't pass for white in the US.

The word is European, mister 56%. It's not a color, it's a genus.

Indeed you do shitskin.

fuck off

tragic.

Just noticed logging in to my godaddy account via VPN that when I use a Holland IP the phoneguy on the splashpage is a white Jurgen with too much hair gel, and when I use a USA IP that same splashpage shows me a smiley kang in headset.
rrreeeeEEEEEEE

Feels good to defend yourself against a nigger and win, don't it?

nog rapes, murders white woman

Every single pathetic cuckboy MGTOW faggot on Holla Forums immediately calls her a:
1. Slut
2. Coalburner
3. Not white enough

If the Jim permabanned these faggots on every board forever, it would greatly improve the website.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Look how many people took you seriously. You're not being very constructive to the discussion.

Goddamn this 100% percent.

And to all the faggots posting about 'muh Muslims in Italy' You should be happy that the Italian and Spaniards took the brunt of the several invasions, and did not let the hordes farther north!

That said, this was fucking hilarious

I have records of every family member in my lineage from 1769 in the US, 1702 in Germany, ~1800 in Scotland / Ireland and don't have a drop of either Spanish or Italian blood in me so inb4 whatever cuckchan level insult you want to throw at me.

And by the way - all the faggots who want to claim muh 100% pagan history which I actually know nothing about, since none of it was written down, so now I believe the version given to me by a bunch of high-school-goth LARPing faggots making shit up and do not understand that Rome and Greece are the cultural progenitors of the white race need to take a few minutes off of Holla Forums and spend a few minutes reading a fucking book.

you are an absolutist cunt soyboy.
if I catch one of you faggots projecting liberalism in my corner of the earht like your name is fucking one of those faggot youtube cucks. bitch

It's everywhere, you're simply too American to know about it.

It doesn't have to be written down if people just keep doing things.
Of course, to outsiders this then appears like nothing's there.
But it is.
Have more dancing Huldas.

Oh, and by the way, it's gonna take some time because it's so massive, but, in the near future, look forward to eternally getting shown a gigantic list of pagan customs, "superstitions" (aka wisdoms and truths) and so forth that "miraculously survived the total and complete conquest of Christianity" and are observed even today.

It's gonna be a huge list vomited at you every single day until you fucking faggots learn and accept that you have lost your souls to Elohim but can rest assuredly that due to the fact that Christianity has crumbled since day 0 because underneath is the pagan truth, that in a few thousand more years we will have fully cast it aside and returned to the true gods, and with that, to the possession of souls for everyone.

Are you stoked?
I am.
It's gonna be great.

k

Yes we do. Rome and the Italian renaissance were both white. Muds from Sicily are not white. Muds from Sicily had nothing to do with the Roman Republic or the Italian Renaissance. This is not complicated.

murderer's family outside of court with activists saying that his confession was coersed.

girls family being decent and speaking for justice.

the kid asked to watch cartoons when they took him in. after a while he spilled the beans.