Multiplayer Gaming

Can you guys help me find a multiplayer game that I will enjoy.

Can't be Assfaggots. I am too toxic and flame. 9 perma bans.

Can't be made by B-Lizzard. Too fucking greedy

Can't be made by Steam/Valve. I dont care about skins or shovelware

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squircle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sooo uhh, something round yet square OP?

Xonotic?

muh nig

makes me wish it was ut2004 so no.

Can you tell us more about which genres you like?

Are you implying that's impossible?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squircle
Bet you don't feel so witty now fgt.

Im open to any genre, it just needs to be re playable. I need to be able to tell someone to they are trash and kill themselves too

Dark Souls?

Invasions are meh, you roll around and potion every second, not fun

You can join us anons at Planetside2. It's free, and we shitpost a lot.

i'd say lethal league, but i hear there's issue with finding a match.
mite b gud with friends

how much of a shitter are you

Sounds like you're playing Assfaggots right to me. You're a humongous faggot for playing it in the first place.

so basically your near impossible to please and such a miserable, unlovable cunt that you somehow managed to get 9 permabans
i think you should take the hint and stick to singleplayer

Is this battlefield in space?

Its fun for like the first 5 minutes, thats it.

Are you telling me that you are the type of faggot who cries over bad words from someone over the internet? You are the type of faggot that sucks Riots dick for acting like behavior police? You are those kids who go Que for ranked like the faggot you are, go 0/7 expecting a carry from someone like me and get flamed for being such a faggot? Then hit report because bad words? Your birth was a mistake and the reason you have Trump as your president.

I am playing it right faggot

I take it back you're fucking autistic and wouldn't comprehend the finer details of good games. You are not mature enough to do anything else but rage at teenagers in shitty f2p games.

Because I can argue and insult better? Thats too fucking bad

no im telling you im the kind of faggot that plays the game properly, doesn't flame people for no good reason and doesn't collect 9 permabans because i'm not a complete lost cause to society

if i didn't already think you were autistic i sure as hell do now

I was actually reading that post until you decided to take it back like the sensitive faggot you are.

you know what everyone thinks is cool? a teenager who acts like a badass, smarter-than-you motherfucker on the internet. everybody likes that

Playing the game properly? Is this bronze logic? Do you even try to win? I don't get people like who you don't push harder everyday to achieve something, instead you sit at your bronze level and don't try. This is why you don't flame people. You sound like the lost cause faggot.

Also Hillary or Trump, you're still a fucked American

Go play fotm mmo, fag.

Give me a real multiplayer game recommendation or get the fuck out of my thread asskike

go play final fantasy xi with those faggots on ffera

How is FF11 compared too FF14? Will I need to throw my life away to get anything done?

Okay guy who gets banned from games mutiple times and lashes out at people like a literal retard. You just scream a LOL player who is upset he can't make it out of gold due to "bad teammates", then gets banned when acting like a dipshit typing instead of playing :3

you sound like you weren't bullied enough in school tbh fam

I remember when you could carry the game as a fed player like a normal assfaggot game. Now they make the team with the shittiest teammate lose. So that creates what we have today, but you dense fucks don't realize it.

I don't know shit about ffxiv but yes you will need to dedicate a substantial amount of time to complete major quests and ultimately "finish the game." It has like 10 expansions and you level as slow as fucking molasses, but it can be fun if you can manage to play with a group of people on a regular basis. Play with people who are at the same level as you, both in the game and in terms of familiarity. You'll just be a drag to the faggot who has played this game for more than 3 years.

I was the bully FAM

Im going to have to pass in that case.

You say it's "pushing harder everyday", but all I see is someone suffering, who keeps thinking that the key to happiness is just out of reach and that if they reach just a little further, then they'll finally be satisfied.

Every day you reach more and more, but you're never any happier for it, so you lash out and blame those around you for "holding you back" from the happiness that seems only inches away from you.

It doesn't matter how much you "achieve", unless you break from the constant cycle of desire and suffering, you'll never reach a point where you're truly happy.

grats on being the biggest and oldest guy in the short bus fam :^)

this guy knows whats up

This thread is full of autism.

Especially op. Stop projecting your shit onto other players, even if they do suck, at least they aren't pieces of shit with no self control.

I like this

Recommend me games or get the fuck out of my thread asskikes

I remember when team games had people working together instead of just glorified masturbation where people get upset when they can't get off on their own. Play 1v1 shit like fighting games if you want to jerk yourself off so hard. Or is that to hard for you since you don't have free scapegoats to blame when you lose to your own lack of ability? If you actually cared about your own skill you wouldn't be playing team games to escape responsibilities, if you did you would have found a team to play with and we wouldn't be doing all this wonderful shitposting. You're just pathetic by your own words. I'm not going to sit here and pretend I'm better then you or anything but for fuck sakes get some self awareness. What do you want out of this thread? Nothing will be good enough for you.

Just play fighters if you really want a suggestion, then only your own skill matters while you have the resources to get better, especially if you can find a local scene. If that doesn't work find another hobby and get laid.

go back to cuckchan eurofag.
USA
USA
USA

Join SWAT 4 fag. We're in need of players right now, and you can abuse and be abused all you want.

I currently play Smash on Anthers Ladder, but because of my location, there is never any good ping.

It looks like Rainbow six siege

You have no idea whats coming for Americans, stop making a fool of yourself anytime

8 YEARS

Y
E
A
R
S

Can't wait for the billionaire business magnate to fix all the problems of our average working class dairy farmer.

go back top reddit you fucking fugee
thats right
go cry to someone wholl give you that hugbox that you're used to
checkem

Read his manifest- all his books, faggot.

I'll take him over a career politician any day of the week.

Right, I forgot only people who work as a dairy farmer could possibly have good political ideas. Should've voted for the corrupt millionaire who takes bribes from foreign countries and wants to flood the country with 30 million mexicans tbh.

even the saltiest, dumbest motherfuckers I know haven't accomplished anything close to that.

what you need is counseling you spastic child

That's a bad post.

so was that

You already have your answer.

That's another thing that bothers me about assfaggots players. When a player is doing shitty it's automatically: "Why are you so shit?" When often times a player just gets matched up against a better player. It means that player needs help and extra ganks whenever possible. But that shit only happens on a good team.

I'm so glad I stopped playing those fucking games.

Terraria

This is what ASSFAGGOTS do to a man: Turn him into a man-child.

Take a break. Get some therapy. Get fit. Find yourself.

Autistic OP aside are any of the following games still alive
?

So…go to Holla Forums?

Insults aside all you nigs really fell for that obvious bait.

You're an idiot, not a rapefugee

You're an idiot, please drown

I have been assfaggots clean for 2 days now, working on getting fit, still have too therapy and find myself.

Shitpost

You realise there's a middleground between a total retard who can't keep himself in check and gets so mad he has to be permabanned 9 times and those that can't handle it when you say "gg" at the end of the game?

Saying Fuck, or bad is considered permaban in assfaggots

smh tbh fam

Why don't you just play call of duty?

There are no bans on DOta2 only Low priority queue