Donald Trump Seems to Have Been Kikeing the Kikes

Many bottles of Trump luxury vodka, which run to thousands of dollars and are popular in Israel at Passover, turn out to have been non-kosher after all, lol

This is kind of an old story, but I missed it during the bestelectionever, and needed to share it with those Pole fellers on the fagchan.

From The Hill:

Think about that – Trump Vodka launched in 2005. Donald Trump subverted the kind of Jew who spends $2,000 on vodka for eight fucking years.

Jej.

thehill.com/regulation/275472-trump-vodka-creates-kosher-scandal-in-israel

Are you sure this is news? It seems like olds.

As I said:

That's a pretty typical pattern around here. Trump unabashedly charges forth with the zionist agenda, CADREnigger mods nuke the threads, and throwaway plantation puff pieces pop up.

Man that is some glorious reverse jewing. What do you think it costs to really make a fifth of vodka, not including taxes etc? 10 cents? one? and he doesn't even bother to actually make it kosher.

Literally fuck you. The mods need to make sure the goy- I mean anons here know that Trump is BASED and on our side!

2 grand for vodka.. and its common in pissrael to drink.

Yeah I know, I just needed to secure that first post fam.

Oyyyyy!

Shits highly cheap to make, honestly spending more than $50 for 750ml of anything is a meme.

An user here once said it costs around a dollar or so per bottle, probably less lol.

This. Kushnerbot mods have to get paid you know.

Whatcha slidin', kikebart?

How is this politics?

Well done. wholesome white Tits for you.

in what alternative reality ?

Check the catalog, it's a mass slide using shit-tier old news and pictures of women.

>>>/reddit/

Ah, Iga Wyrwal. She was cute, 10 years ago. Looks like she's hit The Wall pretty hard, though, from some of the pictures on her Twitter account.

>bestelectionever
the one where trumpniggers got ebinly tricked?

that was the best evar, m'fellow yiddopedes

I have a cure for your suffering
>>>/gaschamber/

Read the article carefully, nowhere does it say that Israelis have been drinking non-Kosher for Passover (a special kind of Kosher) booze in Israel, or that Trump sold non-Kosher for Passover vodka. It looks like they went to a liquor store in the USA and checked random bottles of Trump-branded booze and determined they weren't Kosher.

This article, from the campaign era, is a perfect example of how the media confuses people with bad reportage.

What are the kosher slaughter rules for a potato?

It has to do with not letting bacteria double in population before a certain item is cooked. This is why Kosher for Passover matzohs have to be baked within 17 minutes of the flour getting mixed with water - otherwise the natural yeast has time to proliferate and the goods have been leavened.

I literally dgaf if this is a slide its not this is fucking awesome.