How do i stop procrastinating due to vidya?

how do i stop procrastinating due to vidya?

JUST DO IT

Beats me, user. Sometimes I cant even bother playing vidya.

Stop playing video games you faggot.
You'd think that for a board that doesn't play video games it'd be easy.

JUST LOO IT

you can't. it's not vidya that is at fault. it's your lazy ass. consider it a personality flaw. fix yourself, you faggot. vidya will be there when you get back

Have passion for something.

If you have no passion past 25 give up on life.

I even procrastinate playing video games. I just do jack shit most of the time. In all honestly I just want to lie down and sleep all the time. And when I'm awake I just want to stare at the ceiling and do nothing.

depression is a bitch. see a doctor, find some way to self medicate, or blow your brains out tbh famalamadingdong

^ this

i'd really rather say before 18, but eh, this user has the right idea.

get a load of thise wageslave cuck

Make vidya your life goal.
Then you aren't procrastinating

remember user you only have a finite amount of will power, so find out what is completing it during your day and drop it, you could get so much done if you stop lurking Holla Forums or watching youtube videos or tv, to your mind those things are no different from doing work.

just
put
it down

and stop
playing vidya

play more vidya, you can think about this later when your assignment/work deliverable is almost due

I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

Does killing someone with helium leave any traces at all?

Isn't playing video games the whole point of living? What would you do if they weren't around?

schedule work for when you're energized, not expended.
t failure of a human being

Unless you are a game dev or a youtuber or something where vidya is part of your paycheck, make vidya be nothing more than your reward for a good bit of work. You in uni and studying? Do at least 8 hours of uni work (with breaks of course) and then reward yourself to an hour of vidya after food. You working a full-time job? Put away the fucking games until you're home and after you've done dinner. You're unemployed and trying to make ends meet? Chances are it's not just your vidya habits that are fucking you over, it's your sleeping patterns, poor diet, lack of exercise, etc. Eat your vegetables, stop saying up until 3am or beyond. Break your day pattern down into a timetable, with 8 hours a day on work, and 7 for other things like vidya, and fucking stick to it.

You will hate this, you will want to drop this, but medicine doesn't have to taste nice. It just has to be good for you.

Done. Now fuck off, I have some vidya to play.

Hahaha! What!

Sauce?

He fell for the waterfilter merchant's meme.

image search is friend

Filterman isn't pushing test boosters and muscle supplements.

Do it.
Just do it.
No! What are you waiting for!
JUST
DO
IT

Just stop playing and get to work.

Slap your damned face if you have to.

Brian Wu.

Set yourself time limits.
Play for one hour, then stop and get to work.
After 2-3 hours, take a 30 minute break where you do whatever, browse shit, play shit, watch shit. And then keep going.
I have a shitposting addiction, so I use vidya to keep myself away from the internet as well as to work.

If possible, try to do something significant in that first hour of play. Beat a level, conquer a settlement, complete a quest, level up, anything to make you feel like you did something productive with that hour.

dont fap

I don't know try asking tomorrow.

I am surrounded by friends and family but I'm all alone. No one gets in anymore because they all either turn on me or die in the end anyway. I just wanted one person I could be happy to live with and wake up next too every morning. I'll never have that. I'm going to eat a bullet as soon as I move out of state away from family again.

OP be happy you still enjoy vidya.

get some workout tablets, get the ones that are banned in a few countries like phenadrine. They'll give you feelings of euphoria (tips hat) and you'll feel great for at least 2-3 hours.

Get exercise and stop depending on drugs. Get real exercise, exercise that makes a puddle of fucking sweat on teh floor.

Get a gym membership and fucking go 4 times a week, get a workout plan, do workout, feel fucking great, keep doing it, regain happiness and desire to play video games.

Get a day job. I used to have trouble doing anything but vidya but I found since getting a day job that going from my work to my actually constructive hobbies(like drawing and Amateur game devving) is easy.
Coming home from a hard day of tedious and shitty work gives me more motivation to do the work I actually care about.

Doesn't work. I work a farm and in a warehouse, right now I'm on 7 day a week shifts. My body is beyond repair and squats aren't going to get me anymore /fit/ than I already am or allow me to sleep with my half working brain. Clean or on drugs it doesn't really matter, the drugs just sometimes provide false euphoria. You'd be dependent on drugs too if you really needed them. Go without sleep or dreaming for 4 days out of the week and let me know how your workout routine turns out.

Got a discord friend-o? I might be a furry piece of shit but I'd be happy to listen and play vidya with ya.

I'm going to be biting a bullet in a year or so. COPD at 23. Breathing feels like someone is wrapping plastic wrap around my head. You don't have to go alone. .

Do you NEED to work two jobs? Also the drugs aren't actually helping and you're building a dependency. Let me guess, you adopted drinking and the like early into the job and what good times you "had" with the drink are going to stop being fun real quick and you'll overindulge.

You don't actually fucking need it and in fact your dependancy on it makes your pain worse when you want to try to kick it, or when you're just without it.

You are LITERALLY kicking your own ass with these decisions, and you're gonna make your ass bleed, it'll get infected and you'll get fucking killed eventually.

Stay fucking pure, because trust me brother, it's not fucking worth it. Don't be a pussy on this or you'll be a pussy for the rest of your life who leans on addictions and vices instead of DEALING WITH YOUR OWN FUCKING PAIN.

You're replacing vidya with the drink, that's what's happening right now. Don't fucking do this to yourself, i've lived with people in my own family who spout the same bullshit you do and it near killed them.

you are making your own pain here.
the reason you are in pain is because of you.

Also, good advice, Alcohol is fucking expensive compared to water, cut it and other vices out of your life and you won't have to work 2 jobs to support yourself.

Pack up the console/handheld/gaming PC. That'll force you to do something more constructive with your time.
Take up another hobby. Grab Python and learn to program, or an Arduino kit and learn microcontrollers if you do this get the Arduino clones because they're fucking expensive otherwise. You could get a copy of Blender/Maya/whatever and learn 3D modelling, or grab a pen and those Loomis books and learn to draw.
Once you get hooked on another hobby you won't want to play vidya for a while. On top of that those skills are more likely to get you a job.

How do I start procrastinating with my shitposts and work to actually play vidya?

Should I get a good bluetooth controller or something?

Why is vidya such shit?

My procrastination has gotten so bad that I've been procrastinating on playing vidya. When I do play vidya, it's just to play with you fags and I can only do it for 2-3 hours at most per day. I've filled the rest of my time with exercise and watching C-SPAN or Netflix.

I know the time it takes varies between each person and its usually not a short time but i feel a bit too impatient about it on top of the evening work shifts and long travel times i get. I need better directions than what i come up with for actual fullfiling practice sessions

I don't know, fam, but you better do something about it because it's getting in the way of your masturbation.

You need estrogen blockers too you fucking dyke. Might as well overdose on them while your at it you fucking disgusting cunt.

*you're
Fucking hell that cunt made me so mad I misspelled a word.

how are you not monumentally bored with all video games, everywhere? what are you doing here?

/thread

What kind of übermensch are you?

Manage your time properly. Instead of thinking "I have this day to finish these tasks" think "maybe I should finish this one task in the first X hours of my morning, rest for 30 minutes, finish the next task in Y hours, and so on". That way by the end of the day you're guaranteed to actually have finished your tasks and more often than not you end up with a time period where you have nothing left to do but play video games, and it's actually very fun because you aren't worried about not finishing your tasks.

Stop playing vidya.
> tfw you haven't played more than an hour of vidya in the past month
On the plus side I got pretty productive in other hobbies

What the fuck are you gonna spend this time on that you think is so much more important? You're gonna end up rotting in the ground or a pile of ash either way. For as long as you enjoy it keep playing vidya.

how do I stop procrastinating and start/continue making my vidya?

If you don't have the motivation to make it then it's probably a shit idea. Scrap whatever you've done and come up with something that's actually good that gives you the passion to follow through.

Start procrastinating due to anime!

Stopping playing vidya and actively avoiding shitposting is very productive. I've been reading so much lately that my eyes hurt.

How do I find passion?

Lucky you, at least you are not just sitting around listening to music while procrastinating

We need a purge of these cuckchan threads stat

I procastinate playing vidya, be happy you have that problem instead.

Do not listen to this dawg

Why do you work two jobs?

Kill yourself. If you earnestly try it, but somehow fail, you might get a new outlook on life. I'm pretty sure the brain damage of my attempt lead to my current happiness.

You don't

Proc what?

This guy gets it.
Just play so many games that you get tired of them.

Fuck you brother

OP, go read that Tim Urban series about procrastination, see if the patterns in behavior he defines fit you, and apply what you learn from there, I'm struggling in the applying part of the equation now, and have been for over a year when I first came across his page from one of these procrastination threads.

you're literally retarded