Since Warner Bros is milking the Batman series for all it's worth and it's pretty much dry what is the next DC super...

Since Warner Bros is milking the Batman series for all it's worth and it's pretty much dry what is the next DC super hero you think they will try with?
What super hero should they try turning into a videogame?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomics.tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=qFN_iXh_p2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DC doesn't have any other good heroes outside of the one offs so no-one.

Why not supervillains?
Give me my Riddler puzzle game.

In a couple years Batman will be a black transgender making Superwoman suck his dick.

I want to beat the shit out of Riddler until he shits himself and dies.

You just proved his point.

Name me some better capes then

Booster Gold would be great fun to play as in a sort of Guybrush Threepwood style game. I could also see a Zatanna game having fun with the wordplay necessary for her, but it'll never happen. Catwoman would make a good Thief style game but never gonna happen aswell, especially since they butchered her character from thief to Batman-lite. Black Canary and Green Arrow would be fun provided they don't use the horrid TV character versions and instead use the JLU versions. Shazam is one of those overpowered characters that would be hard to make a game about.

Could also do a Justice Lords game about running a crime syndicate and taking over the world, but again, not gonna happen.

Probably a coinflip between Superman and Harley Quinn.
Pic related.

Superman? Yeah, I agree.

ive always been very attracted to hawk woman

>Still no decent Flash or good Harley Quinn game
At this point it looks about as likely as a Prototype game where you play as Carnage

CAPTAIN MARVEL

Plebs.

Power Girl as a cuhrazy beat-em-up.

Zatanna could be fun as a short text-prompt adventure game, but that's a fairly small niche product

A Dial H for Hero, Metal Men, or Metamorpho game would be good but nobody seems to care for those characters. That have more gameplay potential though.

I'd say flash, but he's so overpowered, there's no way to make a believably challenging game antagonist, except someone who can run as fast as him, and then that's just one bad guy.

You could use Clock King as the bad guy. The hard part is finding him and stopping all his schemes before time runs out, not physically punching him.

In this climate? You realize that when the feminists are finally struck down, the kike-run institutions that handle comic books and hollywood will be, too, right?

Flash could work provided it's not core Flash. Kid Flash from Young Justice would work well. Flash when he just gets his powers and doesn't know how to use them would work well too, but sequels would get into stupid levels.

Oh the weaboo is here what a surprice.
Also: goods and cute smugs.

Marvel was always their superior, the only time DC was as good as Marvel was Watchmen and Batman, everything else is shit, I really hate X-men Apocalpyse but holy shit that Quicksilver scene ensures that the flash film will play second fiddle. that and the fact that the DC Universe films have all been a fucking joke.

Now that was sence

I just want a good Superman game. Is that so much to ask?

Superman is shit = Superman games is shit

How is Superman shit exactly? Also, there have been a few decent Superman games like the one for Sega Genesis, The Death and Return of Superman, the one for original Xbox and the Superman Returns game.

The problem is that there are so many heroes that would work but developers always go for the lowest hanging fruit and will not under circumstances go with an out of the box type game. Your example would be perfect for Booster Gold but they will never even give that idea a modicum of consideration.

Here's another one that was okay.

I want a new Punisher.

Top kek faggot.

Batgirl. You do pretty much the same stuff as you did in the previous game but now you're a qt

How would you make a Swamp thing vidya user?
People on Holla Forums have explained how a Flash and Wondy game would work.

Why are you on Holla Forums user?

This has literally never been the case.
Even now while DC rebirth is breaking records and giving fans what they want, Marvel is horrible.
Marvel is just a bad rip off of DC.
Civil War is nothing compared to Crisis on infinite earths as well.

Riddler game would work as a Batman point and click where you need to figure out his insane riddles and puzzles.

user, Harley Quinn isn't even good right now. People keep trying to separate her from the Joker but no one has done it properly yet, except by turning her into Ivy's partner, which doesn't really solve the 'dependent on another character' problem.

I like to think they'd make a Deathstroke game.
Make it heavy competent character action.
Maybe just have platinum make it
I'd like it more than the Arkham games.

If only there was some mathematical correlation between these ideas and not writing shitty comics, Marvel might change their tune. Too bad that doesn't exist, amirite?

Just make him early flash level where he only runs hundreds of miles an hour rather than billions

See

They can (and should) hire a Nipponese studio to make the game and get the team behind the 2009 series to write the plot.

It was when Power Pack was running (except for that awful time when they were making issues 53 to 62. Old Toro is the only good part of that storyline and they had to forget it ever happened because they forgot he was supposed to be dead) and maybe when Spider-Girl was alive.

Wait about 20 fucking years and then we can maybe consider this as a game

If they did do a game for one of the OP characters (Flash, Superman, Power Girl, etc), then it could work if it was a branching story. There's a scene in the 2009-2011 run of PG where she lasers off someone's arm. Have a good storyline where the player holds back and doesn't kill people, and have a Justice Lords style storyline where they kill everyone in order to maintain the peace, but ends up with other superpowered heroes teaming up against you.

But they'll never do that.

Drawn to Life Green Lantern could be fun

Power Girl isn't Superman/Flash levels of retardly OP most of the time

The problem with DC heroes is that they often don't have very many vulnerabilities that would routinely get exploited.
Batman is the only one you can make a game out of that makes people give a shit and can fit game mechanics like health and stamina and other shit around it.
You can't do that with Superman without some gigantic ass-pull about why anything anybody without kryptonite or comparable powers can actually harm him.
Same thing with a load of the other heroes as well.

To be perfectly honest, you would have to make games about the B or lower cast of heroes. Not the big name iconic ones that everyone can name off the top of their heads.
A Teen Titan's game, for instance, would work in that none of the characters there are wanked-out invincible.

A lantern game might work but it would take some really competent planning around how the lantern powers are used.
You might even see a Harley Quinn game but to be honest in this climate it will likely end up being the Suicide Squad sort of Harley Quinn.

Wrong Captain, and far less entertaining

I think the big heroes would demand a different kind of game, like since you have ridiculous health/power/mobility, you have to limit it or else you'll hurt civilians/buildings. A Superman game might start off with "rescue the civilian falling from a ledge" but you can't ram into him at 100+ MPH or you'll kill him. Or when you're fighting a giant robot, there's a "par" level of building destruction that you have to at least meet to win the mission. The missions could have a time-attack/no damage caused component, with ranks from F-S (and S would make sense because hey, Superman). Eventually you would work your way up through increasingly complex scenarios to villains and situations that actually can threaten Superman. Example: the mission looks like a normal bank robbery, but it's actually a setup by Lex Luthor, and all the mooks have kryptonite weaponry, so you have to worry about your health bar now. This could escalate very challenging missions where you have to worry about the destruction par AND your health.

That actually might be pretty neat.
I can imagine scenarios where you fight Zod or Darksied and have to lure them to deserted parts of the city or the outskirts somehow to fight them.
unfortunately game play like that would be too complex for the mass consumer and thus the game would never get really made.

Being a Green Lantern fan is suffering.

they already did Aquaman
but he wasn't OUTRAGEOUS

There is no DC. While you can argue that Marvelshit has a various superheroes and superteams (since avengers movies pulled up D grade heroes to first league), DC i basiclly Batman and friends. Really. The only reason DCEU is dark and edgy is because Batman poorly fits to more comicbook children friendly action flicks.

Millennials were a mistake.

I doubt they'll try. The thing with Batman is they pulled off the perfect setting and right gameplay for him with Asylum and that slowly convoluted to Knight.
I don't doubt they will try, but it's really hard to imagine something else with someone like Superman or the Flash that doesn't suck or at least that pull it off as good as the Arkham series did. Basically, this

This sounds pretty damn interesting.
Only 3 problems. They'll pretty much use his superspeed to freeze time in order to save everyone, although it could be nerfed/handicapped for gameplay. What the story will be like and story progression complexity. And how could you handiccap yourself, what gameplay mechanics would it use, most likely. Batman was pretty easy to pull since it was rhythm plus action plus one/two button mash, It wouldbe hilarious if a Superman game ended up more complex than a Batman game.

A Martian Manhunter variant of the Arkham games with some gameplay from Prototype/Infamous would be really nice. I just wish both games would have more "detective" gameplay on them.

Amanda Conner's Powergirl is best DC waifu. Prove me wrong.

I know the last point is a copyright nightmare and would cost tonnes, but it would be rad as fuck to try and take down all of the superheroes and villains after you've finished cleaning the streets.

t. someone whose only knowledge of capes is from films

Capeshit was a mistake, it was always a mistake, and your money paid for this.

Why cant their be fun Super Hero games? Like imagine Dragons Dogma where you can play as Wonder Woman and pick up Batman and throw him off a cliff.

Honestly surprised they haven't made a game based of the Arrow tv series yet, just so you could have a game where you run around with bow and take out enemy with a whole bunch of his trick arrows.

There is a Flash beat em up made by Wayforward on the GBA.
But there was also a cancelled open world Flash game being developed in 2008. Vid related.

Closest thing there is to this Scribblenauts: Unmasked (A Scribblenauts game taking place in the DC universe including Oa as a stage).

Ok
She is even into /ss/

Wrong, Batman and the Brave and the Bold was extremely popular, it got canceled because some WB exec said and I quote "Batman isn't supposed to be funny, he is supposed to be grim"

A different approach would be:

Are you telling me you don't invest in comic books user?
I bought one of each #1 of Rebirth knowing it's going to be worth at least the same as it's bought price in 20 years.

You must be kidding. Sauce.

What the fuck is this.

WE WUZ BATMAN N SHIET

Dammit.

Yeah, about that.

Brave and the bold got cancelled because Cartoon network was doing everything in its god damned power to get DC of their channel so they could shill more stuff that would get them a direct prophet without the parent company noticing.

It got so bad that US Holla Forums was forced to get Brave and the bold and Young justice from European downloads, who had the decency to actually air their fucking programs.

This is why Young Justice also died and DC nation.
Disney is as evil as any company but they are hurting their own sister company on purpose.

YOU ARE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE INDUSTRY RIGHT NOW
I played the shit out of the first spiderman game for PSX and i don't care how sense they made but the lava spider webs were still the most goddamn cool thing there was.

I fucking love Wanted

to the black mobile
aka my tricked out hoopty

A good Superman game would be a combination of and time-management and stuff. One thing would be to have a bunch of moral dilemmas, but have hidden options that the "real" Superman would choose that you'd have to think of and look for.

There's enough similarly OP villains in the DC universe that you could just have it involve them. Have a Superman game which is based around an invasion from Apokolips or something. A Flash game based around Professor Zoom making a bunch of drugged up speedsters

Or just have the story go full Justice Lords halfway through in response to the characters being ridiculously OP then you've got the full roster of heroes to be opponents.

Would you guys recommend those batman games to someone who prefers the movies made by Christopher Nolan over all the other Batman content? I like Nolan's Batman because he is somewhat realistic, but I guess the games are not going that direction.

Involving only OP villains would be boring, and super man have to deal with other kind of villains like Brainiac and Luthor. Sure, you could have Zod and shit like that, but I'd rather if you had to face things like Luthor trying to make you the bad guy with mind trickery and actual tricks
Also, they did something Similar in Injustice, but it sucked.

Besides you being a faggot, the games are somewhat realistic, that was the biggest appeal of it, but since it's a game it have more sci-fi elements. I'd say the Arkham Asylums are on par with the movies on that.

That'd be ridiculously lame. What would be the point of putting you in control of the most powerful heroes in the world if you're just fighting fuckers who are exactly as powerful as you for plot reasons?

many times it's been discussed that the way to do a Superman game is that Metropolis is your health bar. For most missions and fights you're in no danger of being injured, but you are trying to prevent collateral damage and civilian injuries.
What we can expect, though, is some DC license that lets them do another Arkham game reskinned. I have no idea who that would fit, though.

That actually sounds like a great idea just by editing the game to give "Daredevil vision." You'd still be able to see people but you could trigger environmental stuff to make the fights easier, like turning on the fire sprinklers to see enemies more clearly.

spooky deepsea underwater exploration game with 90s disillusioned aquaman

yeah well you say that, but when I look at screenshots I see this motherfucker. It makes sense that batman has all that high tech shit, he is rich, but where do all the other guys get their shit from?

Now I don't know what happens in the telltale version, but on that gamergate thread people linked to some gameplay and that weird ass cat woman also had some high tech shit. Now how does that make sense? Where do these people all get their equipment?

I currently own only Arkham City, probably got it in one of the previous humblebundle deals. Should I just start with that one or get the previous game first? And can you rate those games for me? Which one of them is best?

Common themes in the comics are the villains make the gear themselves, pay for it by being mercenaries or similar, or steal it somehow.

There's a Catwoman comic where one of her contacts makes her an exoskeleton that outperforms a military one for a few million dollars, and she steals a bunch of different exoskeletons from Lex in a later comic. Firefly makes his armour and weapons, and in Batman: The Animated Series he's just a pyro tech for a rock band or something. Mr Freeze worked for GothCorp (iirc) as a cryo scientist or something, although how that translates to making an exosuit I don't know.

I think Gotham's just got a really high proportion of mad scientists. Having a large collection of crime lords willing to give them the gear in exchange for keeping Batman busy for a night probably helps too.

Catwoman steals and sells back.
Wilson is a fucking assassin. I'm sure he gets payed a lot of money.
I don't think this stuff has to be explained. It can be inferred.

Haven't played Arkham Knight but Slade is mercenary,he could easily get good equipment, and I doubt is as good as Batman. The Riddler makes it's own, Firefly do the same, etc. Actually, in most of the games, that's covered in the bios And you should read more comics too if you think that is unusual, at the very least they cover that

Probably Arkham City's Catwoman. She doesn't have anything high-tech except her googles and the weird thief vision, that is more limited than Batman's detective vision I assume it only detects heat contrary to all the shit the detective vision does, other than that, she only have gadgets that aren't specially high tech.
If you want an explanation, they mostly do it themselves, most of the criminals are super genius or have money to get the equipment, not a lot to look into, in fact, the penguin is mostly the arms dealer for them Again, read more comics and most of them aren't "high tech".

I started with Arkham City, is the best one since Asylum might be tedious for the first time. If you don't get hooked with City, then it isn't for you. Also,there's a little back story for City in Asylum,but it isn't that important and you can just play Asylum later.City makes sense in it's own. Although you sound like you don't know shit about comics so it might make less sense

God lord, I'm getting cancer from reading those comics. How does any of that make any sense? If you are rich, why do you become evil for no reason? There is surely better shit to do with all the money you have then to risk your own life for shit like that.

My batnigga

user, all of these questions are explained in the game or the comics. There's an entire side quest in Arkham City were Zsasz explains to you how he went from rich to insane. Nothing goes without explanation, except maybe how could WBgames could fuck up the Arkham Knight port, but that's different issue.

I'm sure you're baiting, but I'll answer anyway.
In Batman's case, he was traumatized by his parent's death, in front of fucking him, in some comics he was also frustrated by police incompetency so at the end he decides to take matters in his own hands- He had the money and the time so he just did it. Gotham is like the worst shit hole you can imagine so just investing your money in the city wouldn't help And the same is true IRL, really, police is corrupt, etc etc.
In the case of the Penguin,he was rich when he was young but his family went to bankruptcy thanks to the Waynes, he then met the wrong people,and he was a dick to begging with, so he became a crime lord to regain his fortune. And so on. How is that hard to understand?

What are you talking about? Batman is as crazy as the people he fight with, bu he is not necessarily evil.

It's something in the water.

By that same logic why did huge banks launder money for ISIS if they already have a lot of money?

I hope the Netflix series will be great.

I loved Knight, but only because I managed to get it running. and I got it as a gift

Simple, he is the boyscout that can't do wrong and can't be harm, he went from having thick skin to be invulnerable to bullets, he went from being able to jump high to fucking fly.
The escalation of power of superfag is second only to flash

All of DC's heroes suck shit besides batman, so whatever it is, it'll fail. They're all mary sues with no weaknesses and they don't translate well into gameplay.
Green Lantern? His powers are fueled by imagination, he can make anything he wants. You can't put that in game form and you'd end up with a beat-em-up with giant green fists.
The Flash? You can't possibly display his speed on a television unless you slowed everything else down, and then you'd be walking around a game world frozen in time and it'd be piss-easy if they were loyal to the lore.
Superman is so perfect they had to fucking invent something to be his weakness, and his games would follow suit. Every enemy would have some kind of kryptonite weapon to make it worth playing, and it'd be just another generic action game.

Marvel on the other hand has great characters which translate into great game potential.
Spiderman- swinging around has proven to be awesome when executed right
Iron Man- haven't gotten a good game yet, but it's certainly plausible. Flight and projectile weapons would be fun as fuck.
Hulk- being ridiculously powerful and throwing tanks around and using cars as boxing gloves- awesome. See Ultimate Destruction.
Captain America would probably end up a generic brawler but the shield throwing might be cool if you actually had to bounce it off things to make it return to you.
They could make a cool stealth/action game where half the levels are Hawkeye and half are Black Widow and they work together and it'd be fun because they're just skilled humans who can be killed by guns or knives.

Basically you can't make DC character games fun because DC characters themselves are shit. Except batman, because he's just a smart human with gadgets.

But that would only be a Batman/hitman mash up….i would still play it but wouldn't really be something sticking out

And you know I'm fucking right. I've read tons of DC comics and the only good ones are the stories that try to pull your heartstrings with deaths or circumstances totally unrelated to the heroes' powers. Their A-list is full of characters so perfect they have to resort to literal magic, or alien science so advanced it might as well be magic, to give them something to fight. It's awful.

Is this some old Holla Forums troll copy pasta I never read before or is this user really this retarded?

Stop it user I can't take it anymore

Yeah, you are a faggot
Pic related was literally made for casual shits like you.

They can be more powerful than normal people and have special abilities, but making them completely invulnerable is the dumbest shit. They need to be somewhat human for the reader to relate to them and for their motivations to make sense. When nothing can hurt them, everything is an asspull.

Except The Flash died and stayed dead for 25 years faggot.
You make powerful people fight powerful things.
It doesn't matter how strong a character is faggot, what matters is their personality and non of the casual bait you posted is nearly as much character as Wally West, Billy Batson, The Question, Swamp thing or Hal Jordan.
I am happy comic book companies don't cater to you considering Marvel comics have been doing horrible. The only exception is Batman.

Would be a nice gimmick but don't know if would work for an entire game….maybe like a side quest or a secret level

It could be a secret challenge. Also, Daredevil senses are better than anyone's vision, so they could reflect that in the game somehow, like "Daredevil vision", a ripoff detective's vision.

No they should all be weak like The Avengers where they are all good at fist fighting or shooting arrows and any straw bullet can kill them and yet for some reason they are never shot at or if they are it conveniently always misses.
Having everyone on the same low power level doing the near same kicks and flips wont be boring or anything though because its the most the average movie viewer can handle.

I've had these for around…..6 years:

Green Lantern Game:

It's so. fucking. simple but /dc/ ALWAYS fucks it up.

BOOSTER GOLD GAME

JUSTICE REAGUE
bonus points if sometimes shit doesn't work and permanent death for allies

and finally

REMAKE SUPERMAN RETURNS

A superhero CRPG should have been created by now. It would be a great way to have tons of different super powers.

I know right? Christ. It'd work so well. I remember in the 80s when I heard Rip Hunter I thought it was a TV Series. In the 90s I assumed maybe a game. In the early 2000s I assumed an MMO and even now with Legends of Tomorrow guess what???

NOTHINGGGGGG

My expectations for vidya post 2009 (If 2007 was the start, this was the end) is something pozzed but playable and by 2010 something pozzed. That's it.

So I only play pre-2008 but still think about it, take second

Oh hey look, it's one of these retards again. Let me guess, do you think All-star Batman is the quintessential version of the character?

You don't want superheroes, you want the A-team. Also,
They created Thor to have a character able to fight the Hulk, and everyone decided only a literal god could do that. So fuck off with your "I read two comics out of a gutter one day and know how they work" bullshit.

The only reason he haven't broke yet is because of his conviction, will and training. It's like that bullshit that he doesn't fall for Poison Ivy's seduction thanks to his "Iron Will", and that's just proof of how insane he is.

He doesn't put on the Batsuit because he a furry faggot, dressing like that gives him an edge because it frightens criminals. Webm related

I am still hoping for a batman beyond game

Is that Arkham Knight?
Also, Arkham City had a prettyneat Batman Beyond costume, and most City DLC costumes are neat, including the Animated Series costume. Just pirate it

The way he made the choice is what makes him pretty weird, at the very least,he just saw a bat, some times dramatically, and so he went for it. He said it was to give fear to his victims, like the webm, but that came after he made a name for himself. They fear what he represents, not how he looks like, although admittedly that helps a lot.In fact, some criminals mocked him how he looked at, but mostly before finding out how he looked like.

Pic is from the very first telling of Batman's backstory

I think so.

Well I guess I'm gonna have to try Arkham Knight after all. Worth a pirate?

no idea, the only thing I ever heard about arkham knight was about the PC version being the fucking worst.

WB removed it from steam and never put it back because the PC version was such shit.

Arkham Knight? I can see it in steam store

Yeah, it's been the same in all retellings, more or less. My point is, the idea is laughable, and only a mad man can come up with it or actually execute it as well as Batman did.

I hate my old ass PC, and the fact that any of the new gen consoles are piratable.

Same. Terrible optimization.

There's also the "Year One" retelling, which is the basis of most modern Batman stories. In that version, he tries to fight crime once and immediately gets fucking stabbed by a pimp. He realizes he can't fight crime just by being a guy who beats up bad people, and realizes he needs some sort of symbol to make it work.

They'll turn it into "We Wuz: The Game"

Anyone know where I can find the video of the Bunny hand puppet playing one of the Arkham games?

The only good part of the new game.

Do you ever get to beat up harley quinn in one of those games? I don't know what it is about that girl, but every time I see her I just want to beat the crap out of her. It's not that I hate her, she is a pretty decent character, it's just that the thought of beating her up turns me on. And I am normally not into bdsm.

You do, but not that much. In Arkham City she is tied to a pole and you can keep taking on and off the duct tape in her mouth. After a while she begs you to stop. Also, her voice was fucking annoying in Asylum.

How come Power Girl is hard to find online? No torrents and free sites only give me current stuff. Might want to start at the beginning.

Probably yet another Batman game, or just dull action game starring Supes, WW, or Flash. Maybe Batman Beyond game if we're lucky.

The Question. They should just go crazy and make it an action/stealth game like origianl Deus Ex, with Deus-Ex tier conspiracies to uncover, borrowing disguises and infiltration from Hitman games and dialogue/reputation/choices from Alpha Protocol.

You can't, but Conner's Terra, Raven, and Starfire are definitely runner ups.

You do in AA, AC, and in AC's DLC when you play as Robin. I didn't play other ones.

I will give that a try.
god damn it, I hate him.

Anyway, they should definitally add her into some kind of a fighting game, like mk or one of those wrestling games.

Ever heard of Injustice?

Meanwhile, at Marvel comics!
>>>Holla Forums726155
>>>Holla Forums727470

they're doing ANOTHER civil war?

who's the blond girl in red? would look up porn of her

What happened?

Robin DLC is entirely optional.

Just ask in Holla Forums's share thread. You should probably just stick to Palmotti/Conner's books, because before that PG tended to either be dull or a major cunt.

For every fuckup that DC has, Marvel has dozen. Marvel puts out Hellcat and Squirrel Girl comics both poorly drawn and written by tumblrites, they had Spider-Woman fight crime while being 7 months pregnant, they are replacing many white characters with minorities, turn remianing white characters into faggots, constantly reboot and renumber comics, have events every 4 months, bend over backwards to the SJW outrage machine, and worst of all they let Bendis write comics.

That art is bad in such an uncanny way it's making me uncomfortable. Zdzisław Beksiński spent his entire life drawing bizarre, inhuman nightmare worlds and at his best he never approached what this person did on accident.

YES.
And this one's 10 times more stupid and 100 time more pointless than the first one. It's the most goddamned asinine thing that I've ever seen Marvel do. Let that sink in for a moment.

lol

Injustice is a thing, user.

Great… Also, Miss Marvel was too much of a bigot name, apparently.

Mostly because Marvel doesn't take as serious his franchises and now they are trying to pander to feminists and liberals.

I hope that at one point Marvel pretends that the last 10 years never happened.

How can that be true when it is better than the top 4 boards on this site?

Nothing she says makes any sense, what is happening?

It doesn't make a whole lot more sense in context. Actually it may make less sense in context.

p.shit tbh fam

You could say the same about Mark and his waifu faggotry plus Rule 8, tbh.

That is better than the mass bannings you see on Holla Forums, Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

Should I enter that magical realm?

Ys

errytime

Da fuck?

Where can I download all the bat mexican anime?

Except he does in a lot of his stories Hell, that's what the JLU cartoon was partially about- Supes not realizing that he and the JL were turning into authoritarians because he wanted to protect everyone he could, even if it meant going around governments and having to realize it before he went full dictator like his Justice Lord counterpart did.
Wonder Woman can do the same shit and same with half the other DC heroes. If you want overpowered, look at Martian Manhunter. Super strong, can shapeshift and fly, psychic powers, and his only weakness is fire and oreos.

Haven't watched that yet, was she bad in that movie? And guys Injustice fucking sucks hard, I'd say it is even worse than mk and even mk is bad as fuck.

Nothing, either that or they'll try to jam a square peg into a round hole and make another superman game, fail, then go back to beating the dead horse until it twitches again. That's all they ever really seem to do, desperately try to make superman work and batman games, maybe the occasional flash or green lantern game, but they're just usually quicky cash ins.

Fucking GameStop has Arkham Knight for $10 on consoles. Should I bite on the PS4 version? It worth that much?

No. They killed the series.
The best one is the first and the 2nd best is the 2nd game.

I know this is going to sound strange, but the best version is still the pc version. To get the game to run just tweak the .ini file.

heh. no. old pg is a cunt that makes wonderwoman look like a cockslave moeblob

here's all that's good to power girl.
there's the rest of the 2009 solo run, but i'm not a fan of how comics change artist and writer midway.

read: readcomiconline.to
dl: mediafire. com/folder/kr1f5jfg3ghfs/Power_Girl_and_Terra

I didn't realize there was a site that let you read scans. Unlike Manga, comic companies actually care.

There's two that I go too.

readcomics.tv/

And of course readcomiconline.to

youtube.com/watch?v=qFN_iXh_p2M

How about a game that actually does the Riddler some justice as a character rather than making him either annoying or some Jim Carrey-tier goofball?

Sauce on that semen demon

This excuse is getting old.