Fallout 4

Is it worth 15 shekels? Haven't heard anything good about it and I assume that they continued on the path of F3 by dumbing down and consolifying it further.

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16400/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why don't you pull your head out of the sand and read one of the many thousands of threads we've had about it you disgusting degnerate

Line of sight blocked by all the cocks I'm sucking.

Just play modded NV, it's a better game in every aspect other than graffigs :DD and arguably gunplay for the first few hours

you should probably go back to sucking them then and leave gaming to your betters

Sorry user, I'll try to live up to your expectations.

Why would you rip your pants just to take a shit?

Clearly you've never had Indian food

zipper broke

It's worth a pirate

1. (yes) Of course you should buy Fallout 4, it's the best game ever made.

2. (no) I'm a total shithead who obviously doesn't understand that role playing is a thing of the past and we need retarded Mass Effect style dialogue options.

3. (intimidate) IF YOU DON'T BUY FALLOUT 4 I WILL RAPE YOU WITH MY TODD HOWARD tm. DILDO

4. (sarcastic) Pfft…Of you course you should buy this game kiddo…jeez

If I could pay money to take money away from Bethesda, I would.

Yes, it's worth it.

Is it? It seems like they massively fucked the game up to the point where mods can't even uncuck it.

pirate new vegas and mod it retard
no
bethesda games are never worth paying for
ever

It's not worth it even if you were paid 15 shekels to play it.

Kill yourself. Don't even bother pirating it

Fuck OP, I just started a new game in NV, where should I start building my base? I'm planning on slaughtering everyone in the wasteland.

Brain problems confirmed.

I think that's all one needs to know.

If you liked Fallout 3, you'll like 4. If you liked New Vegas, you'll like 4 if you mod the hell out of it.

If you don't give a flying fuck about anything except whether or not a game is fun in a vacuum, you might get a few dozen hours of cheap enjoyment out of it. Fallout was never a masterpiece of gameplay; it's the gaming equivalent of a superhero movie. You go watch those movies because they're fun and then you immediately forget about them.

The thing is, pretty much everyone here is like those movie critics who swear that no movie made after 1962 is worth a shit, and that the greatest film of all time is Citizen Kane. That's why they all still play fucking Doom.

But Fallout 1 and 2 are masterpieces of CRPG gameplay, 3 is pretty okay with mods, NV is fantastic with mods, and 4 is just borderlands with less memes.

As a semi autistic hardcore single player roleplayer, my opinion

As a vanilla game? Fun for a bit but wears itself out.

It's fun with mods, especially ones where you and your enemies do realistic damage to each other.

The gunplay is pretty good, and running around the world is fun. The companions are all pretty interesting, and there is a lot to do.

However, the dialogue choices have been reduced and the perk system is less natural (which you can mod your way around.) The world and characters are really interezting but I found myself wanting more options available choice wise in the story, which was a letdown. Mods fix that somewhat.

It's a good comfy game since the radio is good but it's nothing amazing overall. Good time waster for 15 bucks though. The dlc, while being dlc which is gay, adds a lot of content.

As a base game? Nothing phenomenal but spend your time on nexus mods and then it gets fun.

For 15 bucks I would say that's decent. If you want the dlc get it off g2a or something though so you don't have to pay much.

Oh look, yet another thread asking if Fallout 4 is good enough to buy. I don't know who you people are, but if you weren't even here for the Boston Salt Party, you need to get out

>another fallout 4 shill thread

Get Fallout New Vegas and forget this piece of shit exists.

If you're talking about actual brahmin bess base building, go to Searchlight, great open area to build. Then slaughter your way north along the 95 to Vegas and down through Goodsprings/Primm to complete the circuit.

I don't believe you user. Show me one mod that makes the perk system not a garbage-tier "skill" tree that's even worse than skyrim's.

That place is a shithole where you can't have actual discussions. Fuck no I'm not going there. I would rather be shitposted at by people disagreeing with me than not being able to have a dialogue at all.

Just because he's a retard doesn't mean he's a Redditor. I reckon the whole "go back" thing is only valid when they refuse to have dialogue on the account of their believies, not when they express an OBJECTIVELY WRONG OPINION™ in the first place.

Try and reason with them, a spark of non-faggotry that could still exist withing them might turn into a little bonfire of high energy.

*within

What backpack mod?

i wouldn't even pirate it. there are better games to mod

Yeah, and that's not one of them.

Pirate Dishonored, instead. Played through it recently and it's pretty fun - but play on Very Hard difficulty, otherwise it's a cheesefest.

The French were in charge of art direction in this one - so you know at least the visuals are going to be good.

saged and reported
checkem

As a walking-looting simulator fag, I really enjoyed it despite the various flaws. You can walk away from conversations, you get power armor in the fist 30 minutes, lots of crafting and settlement building even if it's pointless, can kill anyone with mods, hundreds of locations to be discovered, no stupid weapon skills, and more. 2015 GOTY definitely. I'd buy it even if it was 50 bucks.

you wouldn't happen to be the owner of a certain company that coined horse armor would you?

BUT

THAT

REDDIT

SPACING

It's stupid. Half of people on here don't even use punctuation, or capitalize their letters. Reddit spacing is just nitpicking because you can't find anything else to complain about.

Before saying shit like that, imagine that you actually spent the money.

You've [ACTIVATED] my gondola posting.
THIS IS NOW A DYING GONDOLA THREAD

Honestly inferior in almost every way to NV. The only thing that stood out in 4 is a mod that gives you a chance to blast limbs off humanoids while they are still alive and crippling them permanently depending on how much overkill damage you're doing to the limb, leading to a true shotgun surgeon build being viable in 4 instead of NV.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16400/?

This mod alone is giving me more fun with a shotgun than anything else in the game.

Given that you like shit? Go for it.

This fucking guy gets it!

Fuck the rest of you

I wasn't sad to see Gus and Meg shilling Fallout 4, but to see Ryan jump in with them was just sad. Bethesda must've paid them well.

shadman makes it worth it..

Shadman is low grade.

You can like Shadman, but just know he's quite low on the totem pole and has gotten lazy at improving his art.

Did someone say fallout?

where is the rest faggot