DynCorp-Florida Leo dig

DynCorp- where questions become answers and answers lead to moar questions.
dyn-intl.com/

To understand the relevance of this one must first understand what the 1960's pheonix program was… taking

vietnamese police chiefs , turning them and making the stations into ground level intel operations controlled directly by

the cia. This operation has been carried on by the PMc in question, the front company called DynCorp and is being

replicated in CONUS via fusion centers. those are the networks in which the FBI CIA DHS and local law all share

information. each state has one fusion center and 25 blacksite centers are used for the 50 fusion centers, one has been

found in chicago. link related to that in particular theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/24/chicago-police-

detain-americans-black-site. This entire process allows the police to unknowingly supply the cia with direct control over

different locales. Ground level realtime information is the name of the ame and leads to the Cia handlers pickin the

individuals that will be used either in upcoming psyops as patsies or real shooters. Also it allows the supression of

"dangerous" information going public via whistle-blowers.

DynCorp is now a major player in changing the consensus of thought within the America social realm. Narratives and

policies advancements tht aim to weaken this nation and subvert the rule of law.

The only George Webb material i will include are parts of the DynCorp Harvest Doc series.. again sorry for including him

in this but the half truths he speaks include the information on this particular company.

taken from kikipedia…..
DynCorp most recently DynCorp International, is an American Global service provider Begun as an aviation company,

the company also provides flight operations support, training and mentoring, international development, intelligence

training and support, contingency operations, security, and operations and maintenance of land vehicles.DynCorp receives

more than 96% of its more than $3 billion in annual revenues from the U.S. federal government.The corporate headquarters

are in an unincorporated part of Fairfax County near Falls Church, Virginia. However, the company's contracts are managed

from its office at Alliance Airport in Fort Worth, Texas.
The company has provided services for the U.S. military in several theaters, including Bolivia, Bosnia, Somalia,

Angola, Haiti, Colombia, Kosovo and Kuwait. DynCorp International also provided much of the security for Afghan interim

president Hamid Karzai's presidential guard and trains much of Afghanistan's and Iraq's fledgling police force.DynCorp was

also hired to assist recovery in Louisiana and neighboring areas after Hurricane Katrina.DynCorp has held one contract on

every round of competition since receiving the first Contract Field Teams contract in 1951. DynCorp won the LOGCAP II

contract and is one of three contract holders on the current LOGCAP IV contract.

Stephen Feinberg from cerberus PMC acquired DynCorp and once again i hate to link or even recognize the Yorker but here is

this newyorker.com/business/currency/stephen-feinberg-the-private-military-contractor-who-has-trumps-ear

books.google.com/books?id=hPv_M8nC9y4C&pg=PT35&lpg=PT35&dq=Dyncorp installs sheriff

%27s&source=bl&ots=cVKOaVumJj&sig=F35l5swDNWWY_8WVNdNhC_2DH5E&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiMx-

ad58TZAhUOI6wKHS5iB1MQ6AEINDAB#v=onepage&q=Dyncorp%20installs%20sheriff's&f=false

hesitant to include this link but will do anyway corbettreport.com/interview-1248-douglas-valentine-on-the-

resurrection-of-the-phoenix-program/

Also DynCorp seems to be HEAVILY and almost a centric part of the pizzagate human trafficking rings. the lynch pin i dare

say. youtube.com/watch?v=3qLgI1jjq7U. I know this is a lot to dig through and it gets real damn hazy but i

think once this particular group is dug into then the events surrounding florida come into focus.

Anons………. i really and sincerely hope you are dilligent in these digs, the sheer amount of information is mind

boggling and can be a burden on the soul the deeper in you dig.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/business/currency/stephen-feinberg-the-private-military-contractor-who-has-trumps-ear
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh my fuck… this was pasted from a txt file i was making it in sorry the formatting turned out spaced

Bamp for interest they look fishy as all get out

Post this in it's relevant as Scott Israel is one of these sheriffs.

There was a former DynCorp employee who happened to die at a mass shooting at an Airport a while ago. I remember reading it on an obituary website. Some guy in his 40's. 5 other people died there. Sounded like a hit.

How many times are you going to make this thread reddit?

NECK YOURSELF SCHLOMO

OP here, this is the first time i made this thread and look at second post… where i say i fugged up the format nigger… thats all

bump

Please tell me if happened at Sheriff Isreal's airport

yeah it did… taken from wikipedia:
A mass shooting occurred at Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport in Broward County, Florida, United States, on January 6,

GO FUCKIN FIGURE

Checkin these dbl dubs

This sheriff is clearly in cahoots with the powers that be

I'm gettin real close to autistically building a whole infograph on Broward cops.

Is there a way to investigate how heavily Dyncorp has had ties to any other mass casualty events?

Not sure.. my guess is follow the most likely scrubbed histories of any sheriffs involved with fucky events like this one. Or openly liked up law enforcement entities being “ elected” right after a good one gets fired kinda like the joe Arpaio debacle, the tent city sheriff from Arizona.

I remember these are the mercs/PMCs (as well as acadeca and co.) that lost quite a bit of guys in Yemen, I wonder they're faring now with all these recent happenings.

how* they are

This thread got slid hard.

i was hoping to open up discussion and mainly digging into the law enforcement mechanisms that DynCorp has installed to allow and facilitate false flags and other unconstitutional practices that are not only controlling the narrative but are setting very scary precedents in terms of ground level control of the police. like the berkely cops that were outed as antifa members.

ANONS

BROWARD IS DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ COUNTY
REMEMBER THE BLACK LAWYER FOUND DEAD ON THE BEACH?
BROWARD COUNTY IS SPOOK CENTRAL

THEY WORK WITH LOCAL GANGS TO MAKE HITS

SAME STRATEGY IS VERY LIKELY TO HAVE BEEN USED TO KILL RICH

this goes all the way back to tactics used by the cia and dyncorp in Nam….. they used kill cadres in conjunction with local police to control the intel and movements of people they deemed as threats

Bumping for visibility

Bumpstockin the thread, doesn't look like it should be on page 5

well academi is old blckwater headed up by Erik Prince.. he and stepehn feinberg ( DYNCORP/CERBERUS owner)were vying for intel advisor position to Trump, now POTUS used academi to stop the glow niggers in vegas but passed on using Prince as an advisor i feel to keep him out of the limelight or Trump is listening to him behind the scenes, Erik Prince hates muzzies and vanished to southeast asia for a while building his pmc there. feinberg however got the advisor spot.

Don't just delve into digging into the skeletons under the ground–you also have to go up–who owns the whole geaveyard?

DynCorp is a subsidiary of Cerberus Capital. Besides the evil name signifying the 3-headed Dog guarding the gate into the Underworld, Cerberus deserves to get brutally hacked and leaked on Wikileaks because they are certainly up to no good.

The CEO of Cerberus is Steven (((Feinberg)), a secretive Jew who once told a NYT reporter that people would be killed if articles were written about him.

Little is known about Feinberg.

But a year ago, Trump announced he was appointing someone to the kob of auditing the entire US Intelligence "portfolio", to evaluate what to keep and what to cut.

Guess who Trump appointed?

Steven Feinberg.

So Feinberg gets to take the President's backdoor into the Arcanum Arcanorum, he gets to see everything the NSA, CIA, FBI, the other 15 SpyTels, the Pentagon–he gets to see everything they are doing and he doesn't need a "Need To Know", there is no Exceptionally Classified Compartment he can't peer into, there is no Classification beyond his reach.

Should we trust Feinberg to Do The Right Thing and start draining the Deep State Swamp? Or should we fear that Feinberg will abuse his access to (((scheme))) more ways to funnel NatSec shekels to DynCorp to deliver more no-bid mega billion contracts to the cards in his own hand?

I worked at another Feinberg subsidiary, a company who's name you'd all recognize. My job was to fire the technical staff to replace them with Pajeets in India who are happy to be slaves for $10 per day.

My bosses were all Indians so they loved this plan. The CTO was in on it, bringing us in as Contractors to do the dirty job he was too chickenshit to do himself.
The Pajeets told me for every technical employee I recommended for firing, that I would earn a small bonus and be "rewarded" with being promoted to "manage" the "offshore resource."

I said fuck that shit, I ain't about Make India Great Again, and made them fire me by not showing up to work for a week.

Thanks Steven Feinberg.

A rootless cosmopolitan shekel grubbing Globalist just like all the rest.

By the way, I still haven't found a new job and shit is so dire like you wouldn't believe, I'm talking eating-out-of-trashcans dire, but I did the right thing and I would do it again, because my conscience is clear since I refused direct orders to harm my fellow American workers for 30 pieces of silver.

Fuck Steven Feinberg.

bump

Feinberg is a hell of a rat and I think being the owner of not just one but two pmcs makes him a very dangerous kike since dyncorp was established in 1946 that pmc has got to have its hooks in deep into the shit we are seeing now

jeebus… bumping yet again for visibility

Bump.

DynCorp is closely tied to Blackwater/Xe and has been under the microscope in my world nearly a decade. Allegedly a Ft Detrick superviral bioweapon has been patented by DynCorp combining airborne influenza (H3N2), rabies, and small pox with a case fatality rate of 98%.

bump. i’m helping build a parking structure for an american express office building. it’s 90% pajeets and i fear i’ll be run over walking from my vehicle to work. you can smell the curry from the job site.

you deserve a (you) for what you did

I wonder if he knew USA is effed?

Dyncorp actually owns cerberus.. I know feinberg while heading Cerberus acquired dyncorp but that’s really just the cia folding one into the other and dyncorp has headed up much larger operations than Cerberus and was founded in 1946 by the most kikiest kikes around. They controlled the entire secret war in Vietnam as well

Feinberg never got the appointment from any source I could find, smells like disinfo larp.

newyorker.com/business/currency/stephen-feinberg-the-private-military-contractor-who-has-trumps-ear

Bumping because they really need to be looked into

from the article

this is bad news as well just to have the admin even consider or lend any ear to feinbergs pmc's. dyncorp in reality is just a subsidiary company of the state dept used in massive illegal operation from trafficking to arms smuggling to regime change and frankly even worse surveilance operations domestically in the US

Haven't read through the whole thread yet but this group is definitely some grade A glow in the dark CIA niggers. Giving a bump and mods should sticky.

but it discredits some of the original claims itt. Are you going to acknowledge that or just move the goalposts?

and I don't doubt that dyncorp is involved in human trafficking, but this thread smells like disinfo.

yeah i am OP and had read several articles and thought he did get the spot but i was wrong and reread and saw he was just considered and was "reached out to" still means very little one way or the other since this is a state dept entity that is already hooked into washington.

Chasing Dyncorp's involvement in Haiti is probably a good place to start. The two billionaire jews that were recently suicided in Toronto could be connected. Keep organ trafficking in mind.

yeah big operations done there as well. my main reason in starting this was to dig moar into the LEO side of their work given now two "mass" shooting in florida with sheriff scott israel airport and parkland. it would behoove anaons to be aware of as many counties as possible that bear dyncorp's fingerprints.