This game is fucking shit

This game is fucking shit.
>made in RPG Maker
Exactly why do people love this shitty "game"?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video8868280/goth_girl_gets_her_ass_killed_then_has_anal_funeral
kissanime.to/Anime/Ao-Oni-The-Animation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

b-but muh lore

Because you expected it to be more than it is.

Cuz it was unique and interesting?
I get being mad at what it spawned, but that only goes so far, and doesn't really criticize the original product.
It's like being mad at negroes for indirectly creating rock through blues.
Simple, yes. Kinda lame from an objective distance, yes. Something that even plebs should try out, yes.

If you know everything about it before you play it, it's not nearly as interesting. Part of the fun is trying to figure out what's going on.

Basically this. At the time, there wasn't much else like it.

And it's not even finished!

Whats caused you such pain in your life that you feel the need to lash out at something this old, this dead?

Reminder that this is the second "let's shit on something old" thread after the RE1 ,2 ,3 shitposting thread in a very short timespan.

Reminder that there's a plot to destroy Holla Forums by shitposting every single old game to ensure no video games can be discussed anymore on Holla Forums period and thus cause a long term kneejerk reaction where more people will try to discuss new games that are currently hated by the board.

Reminder that if you don't pick up on what's actually happening right now you're a slow basic bitch that can't keep up with complex multiple reverse psychology to influence a board of lobotomized apes that are easily manipulated.

A reminder that you didn't fucking sage and helped bump this shit thread back to the front page.

It's the reason even shittier games like Suits continue to be made.

Middens is Yume Nikki but better.

Checked.

Middens is just the same indie pixelshit RPG Maker garbage that Yume Nikki is.

Niche game got outside of its niche because of hipster cancer.

Not really.

Bullshit: the game has failure states and there's lots of puzzles.

who are you quoting

That's you right now.

like fucking clockwork

I thought this was a pretty fucking comfy game to play in bed before going to sleep

it is okay OP i agree, it is a walking simulator, but the same people who praise it hate gone home

a thread died for this, check these digits

There still isn't. Yume Nikki turned this way because it wasn't finished, to begging with.

Because Madotsuki can relate to neets and hikikomori people, who are lonely and beaten up by this degenerate world. Its for people who want to review their own emptiness through a girl that never wakes up.

There's no waking up for neets though, just like for madotsuki. That was your real life, shitposting all day long at the computer. Until you die.

>tfw no qt toriningen gf

if youre going to get mad about that. get mad at god for giving you shit opinions

I feel you

Can we talk about undertale 2 in this thread and how it is the greatest sequel to any game ever?

who would've thought

Right, it's more of an interactive movie of some sort, I suppose. Though for me it's a pretty unique experience of a game. I can't speak for everyone else, but when I play games with a surreal environment or art style or whatever like this, I tend to daze out in a minimal distraction environment while I'm playing and let my imagination go wild. The lack of intense detail on sprites and pretty much complete lack of a solid story helps to leave visualization up to the imagination to fill in. Things like that tend to be more effective and interesting for people who are a bit more schizophrenic, those who have more intense apophenia.
Sorry if I'm sounding like some angsty teen or some shit. Just trying to help you to understand another perspective, even if you are possibly just trying to shit up the board and don't care.

Got a source on that music?

xvideos.com/video8868280/goth_girl_gets_her_ass_killed_then_has_anal_funeral

It wasn't that hot. Shit thread OP.

Not even Japan is safe anymore from the no-fun police and their walking simulator complains.

Hey! It's Pearl from Steven Universe!

This is how you use a generally-considered-cancer source to great avail

except for that duckduckgo, kill yourself for that

now THAT'S how trolling should be.

That actually made me mad for a second and i'm not even into Yume Nikki.

doesn't one of those derivatives have an anime now?

Yeah, but I can't find it.

I remember now

kissanime.to/Anime/Ao-Oni-The-Animation

At least the Jap fangames keep in the same style while doing different things with it. The western ones usually end up missing the point entirely or shoehorning in some stupid story about people no one cares about.

But that's not Yume Nikki.

I thought it really was!

Have seen my cat? by deadmau5.

I noticed how someone shat on Deus Ex, too.

I think it's just people shitting on things because they can.