I'm looking for games where I can punch the living shit out of things

I'm looking for games where I can punch the living shit out of things.
Bonus points if the game doesn't gimp you for not picking a weapon or has gauntlets of sorts.

Dante must die mode:
It has good action gameplay.

Other urls found in this thread:

arks-layer.com/
emu-russia.net/en/romz/snes/s/simple/
romhacking.net/translations/893/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Breakdown for the original Xbox. Starts as a first person shooter with pretty shitty guns and aiming, then you get magical powers and it turns into God Hand.

God hand is the best you're gonna get.

Daggerfall.

River City Ransom wasn't bad for this. The 3DS release is fun too.

The Yakuza series

Fightan Gaems?

There is only one answer

this. one of the best gameplaywise games out there. nothing comes close to the feeling of PUNCHING PEOPLE IN THE FACE. beware though, if you don't get good quick it will be a game of YOU being punched

OPM is overrated, the anime especially
It's still ok though

The anime's animation quality is really fucking good, pretty ironic considering the origins of the series
That bit aside, I agree with you

mob psycho 100 is better i think

I guess I really ought to emulate that one then. Never played it.

I guess those would count, but I can't really get into them. I guess I may just be too casual for them.

They always looked like fun games to me, but I don't think I want to buy games for a system that I barely use anymore. Who knows, though. Maybe I'll give in one day.

ONE can't write for shit, especially Mob Psycho 100, only good because you have the best side character, Reigen. What you end up with ONE's writing is really good side characters that most of the time with little to no screentime and emphasis on the main character as if he's the reason why you read/watch the webcomic/anime

Chicken scratches != good, you fucking retard

God Hand emulates perfectly, but you need some very specific settings to get there first since PS2 emulation is still goddamn dogshit after all these years what the fuck. There's a guide out there on jewgle

I can't say exactly why, but something about the punching in this game makes it feel very satisfying, much more than most other beat 'em ups.

it honestly got me out of a period of boring shit games and got me liking video games again. well worth the effort to emulate.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. I'm always up for some slavic fun.

Pic related is by the same devs as Prototype, though I've never played Prototype. One of my favourite games as a kid, and probably would still be today if I could be bothered hooking up my Gamecube again. Punching buildings until they crumble, giant mechs, helicopters, crushing buses and using them as skateboards, etc. Most of what you see in this game is punchable.

Shatterhand

This pisses me off. Wii emulation is one generation ahead and it's a lot fucking better. Why?
I though PS2 was the most sold console ever? Shouldn't there be more people into it?

You're missing out on Prototype. The game is a genuine blast to play.

BLODIAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, I've heard it's good. My brother actually go it a few years ago for our PS3, so I'll probably give it a go at some point.

SMT Nocturne lets you punch god in the face. The game has no weapons, just punching and magic but magic doesn't work on the true final boss, so basicly just punching.

Real life. Join a boxing gym. It's fun as fuck.

When you first start out, the gloves you spar with are padded as hell and you wear head gear during fights.

Training can be repetitive but so is everything else.

There's nothing more satisfying than knowing you're adding to a real skill set.

Phantasy Star Online 2 has a knuckle weapon that's pretty much dedicated to punching shit in the face. Rather than being a balanced type of weapon or gimped, it's actually one of the top DPS of all melee weapons in the game. On the other end of the spectrum, you have jet boots. While their damage is fairly low, they have some nice kick attacks, a high tech attack (read: magic) stat that lets them toss out a spell or two for utility, and can also heal and buff second only to the dedicated support class.

Is there still an english community around?

Whenever I go to the lobbies all I can find are faggots.

I've been looking for an MMO to play lately. Might give it a try. I heard the character creator is good too.

There's nothing like that around here.

Devil's Third tries to mix FPS with action gameplay. You can CoD your way through a stage then clobber enemies up close. It's a bit simple but it's satisfying as fuck.
Madworld has lots of punching too. It gives you a chainsaw brace thing, but you can just punch the fuck out of enemies. Downside is that it's a Wii game, and it uses wagglan

I doubt that. What major city do you live nearest to?

There's also MMA which is more popular these days, but I feel like MMA styles emphasize kicking and ground fighting(grappling) more than landing a good solid punch because leg kicks fuck boxers up.

Asura's Wrath has a lot of punching
You even punch so hard the shockwave of your fists becomes bullest and hits enemies

I live in a very small town near several other very small towns. The fact that we have any kind of gym at all is surprising. But I won't say where, simply because I don't want anyone knowing. Sorry m8.

You could always go the youtube route and learn everything you can from there and on your own, and try to compete in local amateur events.

Try to get your gym to install a heavy bag, buy some gloves and wraps and go to town on it.

I have made it MY FUCKING MISSION IN LIFE to punch things in video games.
I am a seasoned muscle wizard with many years of punching experience and these are my findings, in no specific order:

-Platinum games in general (punching shit in Bayonetta, to name one, most likely also using the fist weapons in the upcoming Nier Automata).

-Dragon Bone Fist focused build in Dark Souls 2.

-Caestus build in DaS3 is now…kinda alright, after a lot of patches, especially if you use the ring that breaks shields more easily, it's viable, but it's not as fun as Bone Fist in DaS2, wait until they give us the proper Bone Fist in one of the DLCs, maybe.

-Beast Claws + Beast's Embrace in Bloodborne but unfortunately it's more clawing than punching, the feeling is REALLY close tho.

-Playing as a Monk in Baldur's Gate titles (DUNK THAT FUCKING BEHOLDER INTO THE FUCKING GROUND LEAVING A CRATER WITH YOUR BARE HANDS, IT'S PUNY MAGIC CAN'T DO SHIT TO YOU).

-Playing Steve in Tekken

-Playing Little Mac in Smash 4

-Using fist weapons in metroidvanias such as SOTN and AoS, there's some really good ones in AoS, especially, there's a really great one you unlock after beating boss rush or something like that, if i remember correctly.

-Hand-to-hand, plus obligatory Unarmored, in Morrowind (but you're gonna need a couple of mods to make this truly viable and fun, the default system is kinda so-so).

-God Hand, obviously.

-Beowulf in DMC3.

-Playing as a fists and throw focused build Dorf in Dragon's Crown.

-Guacamelee (maybe this will work for you, it didn't for me, the feedback was too weak).

-Playing as Tokugawa Ieyasu in Basara (3 onward)

-Playing as Toyotomi Hideyoshi in Basara

-Pretty sure there's fist weapons in some of the Phantasy Star Online games, but even if there aren't, i found that the feedback on the daggers is really damn similiar, it has something to do with the timing and how close you have to be, might as well be fist weapons in how they feel.

-Monk in Diablo 3 (yeah i know, D3 sucks yadda yadda, the fact remains that you can play as a fucking russian monk badass and the feedback for your hits is awesome, shit explodes from your punches).

-Monk in Ragnarok Online (i remember being surprised on how much satisfying feedback each hit had compared to other MMORPGs at the time, i liked the "beads" system too, it was kinda neat).

These are all i can think of right now.
I'm sure there's tons more i'm forgetting tho.

Seconding this, especially The Wonderful 101. Just look at the cover, man.

I've heard that there's an English community on ship 2, but it's mostly reddit, PSO World, and cuckchan cancer. Since I don't play on that ship, I really can't tell you where to find decent players in the English speaking community.

It's not just good. It sets a standard that no other game in the industry has come close to. It's just impossible to overstate how good this shit is.

Whoops, i almost forgot a relatively recent one:

In Shadowrun: Dragonfall and Shadowrun: Hong Kong you can be a Physical Adept and beat the fucking shit out of people.
But what's even more fun, specifically in Hong Kong, is to chrome the shit out of yourself, install inside yourself an Adrenal Gland or whatever it's called, and have implanted Spurs in your hands as your main weapon.
So what you do every time you enter combat is pop your gland, and that gives you more AP, run up to any motherfucker that thinks he can take you on, and punch them into a red mist.
I've played the entire game this way and it was one of the most fun RPG experiences i've ever had, just punching and exploding people from start to finish, using the simplest most effective brute force of metal implants and being a big, chromed, angry son of a bitch looking to fuck shit up.

Asuras wrath. Punch gods in faces.

Thanks man. Nice list.

Damn that sounds good. It never came out in the west though, right? I heard something about needing to download a translation patch somewhere.

It's easy as fuck to get started now.

There instructions for getting registered on bumped.org

All the translation happens through this thing:

arks-layer.com/

Godhand.

i came here to post this. but it seems i was beat to the punch

everyone in DOA5 uses fists

Battletoads.

Wii is more like generation 6.3, Wii U is the true 7th (arguably).

Using fist weapons in metroidvanias such as SOTN and AoS
I'll expand on this although punching stuff isn't that great in metroidvanias. SotN has two that have a punch flurry (back-forward-attack). One of them also has a fireball (QCF-attack) but both are random drops and the latter is quite late in the game. Aria has virtually nothing except for the rapid punching weapon that's only in hard mode (not boss rush). In DoS you can get a rapid fist weapon, and also two soul powers (straight punch, uppercut). Best is probably PoR (Jonathan has a whole lot of martial arts type moves, you can even mimic Dio Brando complete with time-stopped knives) and OoE (the Lapiste glyph, it's literally beating enemies with giant stone fists and you can throw them out like Kenshiro).

ATTRACTIVE FEMALE
ASS AND TITS
AAAAAASS AND TITS

ToME
theres an entire class dedicated to unarmed combat, and almost all of their attacks are punches

I've been playing Vydia for over 25 years now and i can state with full confidence and not a shadow of a doubt that God Hand is hnads down the best game i have ever played in my entire life
and i played everything up to Gen 7,
It was the first game i actually played and beat 11 times (7 in Normal 4 in Hard) I even left the tip of my fingernail engraved in the O button on my Joysitck
In fact I belive one day i beat it 2 tiems in one sitting
and everyone i showed that Gem became a hardcore fan as well

That's why we play Anarchy Reigns. PC port when, Sega?

splatterhouse - punch monsters
earth defense force 4.1 - punch bugs and robots

that's the phrase for almost every SEGA game

God Hand

More like watch someone punch gods in their face.

I hate how full of knockbacks doa is, and how easily people close gaps. It is a game built around hitting from unpredictable angles/ways and well timed counters mechanically, and then every character's moveset counteracts that by just using dash ins and long knockback wall combos.

It is a game that I wish wasn't quite so over the top. The combat feels more suited to good spacing and instead it shits all over that with full screen gap closers.

Turn based but enjoying the hell out of my psyonic fist character in underrail. Definitely competes with gun and sledge characters, though a bit weak against armor.

The fist weapons in the game can have spikes for double damage, AND pneumatics for bonus attacks AND extra damage from telekinetics at the same time

DUbs for truth.

Still it was pretty damn awesome.

God Hand.

Valdis Story has a monk character who starts off with fists and another character who has a really cool unarmed mode. Game is so-so though, you either really like it or you really hate it.

There's also Kung Fu Strike but it's kind of repetitive after a while because all the unlockable moves are chi moves and cost like a billion shekels.

The fist moveset in Transformers Devastation was really damn good

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition assuming you haven't already played it or don't know about Distorted Real Impact.

Enjoy your brain damage, faggot. We're talking about vidya here.

Zeno Clash is nothing but punching.

I forgot to add Fallout 2.
One of the very first things you can do in fallout 2 is go on a quest where two guys want you to rob some brahmin, you can turn around, punch one of the motherfuckers until they're flat on their back, then target the head and punch them in the head over and over until they die.
Then, you find spiked knuckles on him (i think), equip them, and punch the other guy even harder.
Amazing moment.

Fist weapons in New Vegas are pretty cool and doing a fist only build is pretty viable there too, but only with all the DLCs installed, as i highly recommend focusing on the Super-Heated Saturnite Fist, it's animations are FAST AS FUCK, it hits hard, and lights people on fire.
Also always remember to pick bloody mess when doing these builds, you obviously want people to explode when you punch them, it's a no brainer.

Why is punching or watching it so much more satisfying then using guns or swords?

Because it's the purest form of interaction in vidya.
You punch X, you block or counter Y.
No object involved (aside i guess fist weapons, but they're more of an extension of your fist, an additional layer that increases your punching power, than a weapon).
It's the simplest, most dry form of combat interaction in vidya.
90% of all developers don't get this, and that's why people like me have to run trough every single game ever made with a comb trying to find developers that DO understand this.

It's actually disgustingly unfair, if someone likes swords there's an infinite backlog of games for them, if someone likes guns there's enough material out there to keep him busy for decades (aside if he's a /k/ autist, then i guess they can just play Receiver over and over and that's it), i'd argue that even spear enthusiasts have more games that can satiate their hunger, compared to people that want to punch the shit out of things.

One of the heroines in Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni is the only character who just punches everything with sistercest powers or even just non-Drive'd strength. Probably my favorite part of watching a playthrough of it, besides all the yuri, of course.

Someone should make a list entirely about punching in vidya. It's cathartic as fuck.

I can't believe Monster Hunter doesn't have some kind of gauntlet or glove yet.

Imagine how stupidly awesome hunting Brachydios with that build would be. It's literally a slugfest between man and beast for supremacy.

Well, it was partially planned for MHX, as one of the two functions of a boomerang focused weapon, but then scrapped.
But yes there's a huge chunk of MH fans that desperately want fist weapons, maybe we'll get them in the future, but these things take time, Capcom takes ages to introduce new elements into the series.

And you're absolutely right. It's not just the purest form of combat in vidya, but period.

I remember being surprised at how after how shonenshit nurutu became something like it ended with Nardo and Sauce blowing all their fancy powers in the first half of the fight then the rest was just beating the shit out of each other until their faces were covered in bruises and blood and they could no longer even stand. It was much more engaging and felt more like an actual struggle to push each other to that point when no flashy beams or transformations were working.

It all comes down to being raw strength and skill at movement being the determining factor of a fight. If done right, you can almost feel every hit landing or being taken.

It shouldn't be much longer.

Even Fagcom has to know they'd get hype and guaranteed sales through the roof just by showing off a punching weapon in a trailer for 5.

It feels like an anime most of the times i agree.
But the final DLC plot battle was so awesome it was worth it for me, and even counting the whole two episodes leading up to it.

Well it was only matter of time all betas were replaced by degenerates on Holla Forums.
Now it is time for remaining /fit/ to throw away their gym and start a fightclub.

Excellent.

If you want to punch military commandos and exert your absolute supremacy over firearms, FEAR 1 is great. Sorry for no sound, old webms.

In Vindictus(Korean MMO, Nexon jewry, so beware), you can play a giga-nigga that can punch and wrestle huge monsters.

Prototype had somewhat satisfying punching as well and Summon Night has gauntlets which allow you to pummel monsters and other weapon wielders into paste.

Me and my irl weeb friend were actually discussing having an actual fight club just because we really want to punch other friends in the face

IT ALREADY IS STARTING.

Are you insinuating Beta males eventually become gay?

Because that's exactly the point of calling them that. Faggots that are submissive to cock as a stereotypical woman.

assassin's creed!!!

I remember hearing that calling God Hand shit or a meme game is basically blasphemy on Holla Forums.

Is God Hand meant to be all blurry and weird looking or is that the emulation? I also never really got into it, I'll have to try it again one day and really stick with it.

We do need more punch games though. One of my dream games would be some weird TES rip off with lots of fighting styles. Boxer, kickboxer, MMA, wrestler, pro-wrestler variant for cool moves. You'd be punching bandits, kicking bears, suplexing orcs, choking out dragons.

Godhand has some pretty specific emulation settings that make it nice enough

Man, Anarchy Reigns is fucking awesome. Great OST too. Such a damn shame that online died so quickly. Knee cannon was rad as fuck.

Turn-based is fine too, as long as you can do crazy stuff to upgrade your fists/fist weapon.

Oh yeah, I bought that game years ago, but never actually played it. It's supposed to be pretty good. I'll install that now too.

Punching is the best.

The jutsufest that naruto turned in was shit overall, but that one fight was awesome. No faggot powers, no talking, only punching each other's shit in.

I want that story to be real.

You people sicken me

At the end of the day, nothing beats God Hand
Ah yes, the DMC is hard meme.

Only good for Mumen Rider.

For OP: Secret of Mana. There's a fist weapon and while it's a middle of the pack weapon, you can sometimes perform special attacks with it by charging it and they're pretty fucking cool. Also, Secret of Mana is a really good game on its own.

You can also use fist weapons in Legends of Mana.
But i think the one i initially used was more of a claw weapon?
Maybe you get actual blunt fist weapons later on?
I never finished, i'll have to dig into it and finish it someday.

Honestly I think those glove things would have made me worse at the game anyway by weighing me down.

It's gloves iirc, so pretty close

It's too detailed not to be.

YAKUZA
A
K
U
Z
A

I've heard of them before, but I never looked at them much. Gameplay seems neat. I'll give them a shot.

Pretty cool that they made a launcher for it. Also, God damn I didn't expect the game to be 40GB. Good thing there's a torrent for it.
Looking around I couldn't find much about fist weapons yet, but the gameplay looks like it would be fun enough to play even without them.

man i wish my town had a boxing gym

The gloves are padded and you're fighting nobodies 90% of the time. Enjoy your atrophying legs.

You could always just buy a heavy bag, and go to town on it. To be honest my "coach" is shit. She never does mitt work, and rarely gives feedback at all. You're almost better off learning on your own.

You can change your class pretty much at the start of the game. I'm pretty sure fighter is the fist class. Make sure to buy all the photon arts and map different ones to different weapons. That way you can go full Godhand with your numpad and mix up combos.

Fuck I forgot about arcade games. That game was fun as hell even though it was all in japanese and I had no idea what was happening.

i did for awhile but now i have nowhere to put one in my apartment once i moved out

shame its made by an SJW

Path of Exile (think Diablo 2) lets you do this with Facebreaker builds. The build is a little expensive since they require a few uniques (Facebreaker and Meginord's Girdle among them) but it's well known for its ability to punch everything to death for massive damage. One-shotting enemies is very doable with that build.

Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure playing as Krillin.

Fallout.

Agreed

You guys should try my game if you haven't played it. We released a free demo last year that has a few hours worth of content in it. I'd love to get more feedback on what you guys would like to see in a final version, too.

why is he trying to climb a penis

Vanquish

it's a metaphor for the hardships a manlet faces in a men-of-normal-height's world.

If you buy fun games for it, you'll use it again.

Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble. It rewards you for not using weapons, and the gameplay is great. Think God Hand with japanese highschool delinquents.
If you plan to pirate/emulate it you need to find a patch so it doesn't crash when opening the moves menu, and for emulation with PPSSPP you also need a cheat to fix a small graphical error, or you can use the DX renderer.

Try other hunting games.

Oh hey I remember you. How's the game coming along?

The combat's not nearly as fun, fluid, or fast however. Still, it's not terrible.

If this doesn't sell you a game, I don't know what will.

Demolish Fist
It's a basic arcade beat 'em up but it's a fun one

Since somebody mentioned PSO2, I'll just add that it's more of an action game thank anything else, playing with knuckles is super fun and engaging.
It's free and absolutely worth hopping through all the hoops.

one finger death punch?

Priest in DFO

This game gets mentioned so often here. I always thought it was a joke.

Does it emulate well?

Also

What the fuck am I supposed to do to advance the story in Way of the Samurai 4?

I'm just going around killing random foreigners and doing odd jobs. Where is the obvious story line?

check the story board menu that shows the route you're on, literally spells out what you have to do/where to go

0:0-0:45

Literally tells me to just wander around. Alriight. Thanks dood.

well there's tons of walktrhoughs failing that

IT JUST KEEPS GOING

That's not Shatterhand.

Aren't you a special snowflake.

why aren't you a retard

Stay triggered, hipster.

You like OPM dont you squidward…..

It's obvious he's baiting because that poster had said "it's still ok" in the same post.

What, is anything saved from outside of 8ch not kosher?

well, I fell for it then

It's a hint that you're from reddit.
I remember this one thread in Holla Forums where two people went at it arguing about what's from there and what isn't.

It was a treat.

Add
Sonic Unleashed, Wario World, One Piece and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat.
to your list.

One more.
Shrek Superstar Slam.

What are some other fighting game characters whose fighting style consists of punching shit?

just mod your ps2 with freemcboot and play it off a usb

We put it on hold so we can make a smaller game to net us some proper funding. When we finish that, we're putting it on Steam and resuming work on WSW as soon as we can!

In Dark Souls 2 you don't even need a fist weapon. There's a ring that makes your bare fists do shit loads of damage, and you're able to power stance them. They do more damage than the fist weapons last I checked. Despite being considered the weakest of the series, 2 has the best punchy builds.

Cool. Nice to see things are still rolling.

I just started playing it today. Took a bit to get things working with the updates and patches, but it seems like a fun game. The graphic options are kind of weird though. There doesn't seem to be an option to go fullscreen or change resolutions.

Also why the fuck did I have to jump through hoops to reply to my own thread? What the hell codemonkey.

Just about everything good has been suggested already so I'll recommend Ninja Gaiden 2. It's more bladed gauntlets than punching but the combat is good.

You can always emulate Yakuza 1 and 2.

That's kind of the point. OPM is a gag manga and Saitama is the punch line. You have to deliver the set up before you deliver the punch line and this is why the supporting characters get more focus than Saitama does. Every fight in OPM that involves Saitama will end with a single punch.

Not really, the "boss" fights he needs to go a bit stronger.

He really doesn't, next god level he fights he gets pissed that he's holding back on him so as a reason to step up he casually flips up the entire villain base with such force it increases the speed of the planets orbit throwing off the villains heightened senses off and causing the planet to go dark for a good minuet.

I'm just glad it was saved.

Did I not reply to this?

This was fucking amazing as a fight scene. You could feel the intensity of a desperate hand to hand battle to the death between 2 ordinary men.

Could not reply for some reason, so bitterly resigned myself to it falling prematurely.

I literally got gud playing DMC4 on Devil Hunter despite never touching the series before.

Hybrid Haven is an N64 game where almost all of the combat is hand to hand against weirdass mutant shitheads. The more you use a particular limb, the stronger it becomes, so you can specialize in boxing. Almost all the styles are equally balanced. Though you will want to balance between both arms, because you can focus damage on a limb to disable it - and so can your opponents, with specific grabs.

It's really solid, though the platforming between combats is kinda jank.

Rampage lets you punch the fuck out of buildings, tanks, and helicopters.

Kunio for SNES

I emulated God Hand just now and I must say I didn't expect Tank Controls when I first started. I was never much of a fan of it, but I can get used to them.
I just beat those Elvis guys, they were pretty fun to fight.

I might as well, now that I'm at it.

its alright

Best part of this game is juggling trash enemies.

Oh shit, I remember playing that game on the PS2 I think it was. There were other games on the disc that I had fun with too, but I cant remember the name of it.

It had an alien game or some shit too along with it.

Because the roster is fucking shit.

Alteration + heavyarmor + one handed on Requiem
Heavy armor and alteration may seem weird, but heavy armor has a perk to increase unarmed damage and amplifies transmute muscles. Lots of synergy.

Bravely Default also has OP unarmed in the endgame. Try making a monk / black mage with phantom weapon, natural talent, and magic criticals.
You will PUNCH spells, stacking both magic and physical damage. You can easily 9999 an entire team with a basic fire spell.

I emulated that one on my PSP a while back. I didn't expect to enjoy it that much when I first picked it up, but it turned out to be a really fun game. Controls felt good too. Might replay it since I've been into Dragon Ball again.

Spirit is the best power.

warframe has 2 styles of fist weapons, one being punch only and the other having kicks in the mix, the fist weapons are futher divided into 3 stances (Seismic Palm, Gaya Tragedy and Fracturing Wind) and the sparring weapons are divided into 2 stances (Grim Fury and Brutal Tide). All stances change your combos, attack speed and have hit modifiers like stun, knockouts and counters, they even have a german suplex as it's stun/stealth attack.

Such a shame what the devs did to it. I might have stuck with it if they didn't fuck up so bad.

the only true way to play HLM

Toukiden Kiwami does.

Looking at the games listed most of them seem to be action oriented. I wonder if there's any more RPG or turn-based games that let you use fist weapons.
Games like Elona or Dwarf Fortress come to mind (although I don't know if DF has fist weapons, I'm pretty sure you can bash things to death in adventure mode), but I can't think of much else.

FFT lets you be the fist god with some of the sickest monk/ninja synergies in the entire history of video games. I think some other classes have skills that add up too, leading monk to being THE destroyer of worlds.

In launcher or tweaker there is PSO2 options button, that allows you you to change resolutions, framerates, screen modes and UI scales.
PSO2's options are pretty robust for a japanese game, but as you guessed it half of them are outside of the game.

Shit, I just remembered that classic Fallout games and Fallout Tactics also allow you to explode things with kicks and punches if you train your character to be martial artist.

throw a caestus on either your right or left hand and you can do sick rollpunches while powerstanced

Well shit I guess that explains a lot. I hadn't thought of looking through the tweaker's options. Thanks man.
I'll add FFT to the list.

bump for interest

Sleeping Dogs

To your heart's content.

How do I get past the first screen with lotsa runes on it?

user you might be retarded

Well I'm sorry I don't know subhuman language only used by dying out race.

wew
I think I've played another game like that from the same maker. Looks similar.

Definitely retarded

Prototype

Monks are so fucking hot. This is how you make a sexy tomboy with plenty of femininity.

Dark Souls 2 had the best anything build to be honest.

How about Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks?

Zeno Clash and its sequel are damn good for when you wanna spend a few hours punching assorted things in the face until they're stunned, then doing a few knee smashes and tossing them into a crowd.

Get back here.

Totally forgot about Sleeping Dogs. It's a good thing you can beat up most enemies because the shooting feels like total ass. I like that they put in a couple of reference costumes in there from old movies.

Is it lewd?

Can't run it at higher resolutions and anti aliasing with that

Alright, I regret saving that.

I was hoping for a simple fighting game where the girl gets fucked when you beat her.

ADOM is pretty great with its monk and beast master
You can instantly kill enemies at higher levels and kick through walls at mid ones. You also move faster than the average enemy making you nimble.

Porn games with punching?

Sounds neat. Didn't know they added graphics to the game. Call me a fag, but I can't really get into RLs without a tileset of some sort.
I'll check it out,

Sonic Blast Man is the only option.

Top tier taste. The second one was good too but, the firs tone is the best.

Yakuza series has you covered for some solid brutality

Kenka Bancho too if you feel like being a badass who beats up other badasses to become Japan's ultimate badass

It got so fucking absurd I stopped caring it was more of an anime then a game.

7/10 game, 12/10 anime.

this
demonstration starts after the 6 minute mark

if you could trade the shield for a cape it would be perfect

It's not entirely about punching, but holy shit would I kill for a DK brawler where you go around beating the hell out of everything everywhere like this.

Now that's some funny shit.

I hate how CC2 handled QTEs, phases and gimmicks just right for boss fights in Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 only to fuck up completely with the rest of the series.

It's almost like some of them didn't give much of a fuck about the end of nurutu either besides best girl getting the dick.

Hop on the bandwagon OP

ONE FINGER DEATH PUCH!

see you fags later, I now have something to do!

Kung Fu Strike
Perfectly fits your description and is an amazing game.
Everyone on Holla Forums should beat it at least once.

This.

Dead Island: Fist of the Dead Star.

No love for Torchlight II's Berserker?

She fucking sucks I'm glad they kicked her off.

If that means we get more of the Paladin then let's hope for a season 2!

No. Go self taught and major in engineering.

This. The variety of combos you can do is insane. And you need to buy new moves and learn how to combo them. And It's mostly punching.

Shodai Nekketsu Kōha Kunio-kun [SNES] [1992]

Is there a translated rom somewhere? I don't have enough bancho in my life.

yes there is, but sorry i dont remenber where i got, was long time (2005~ish)

emu-russia.net/en/romz/snes/s/simple/
ctrl + f
shodai

aw yes i found

romhacking.net/translations/893/

Fuck yeah dood, you're the best.

Why can't the blue and yellow lights just get along?

So, is the Wii the Genesis/Mega Drive in this analogy?

I think I've only seen this game being talked about once on Holla Forums and then never heard of it again.
It looks pretty good actually. Going to give it a go, thanks.

Are there any games out there that let you grapple things?
Punching things is fun but what games let you grapple them as well.

Legend of Korra?

Allows you to punch the shit out of things quite well.

Yakuza.

Didn't Platinum Games work on that one? Should at least be decent then.

Some people consider it the second worst Platinum game, the worst being that TMNT abortion. That having been said from what I can tell the game is mostly sound but has enough problems to make it not worth it unless you need Platinum in your life. Luckily it's very cheap apparently so you might feel less like you wasted your money if you don't like it.

This thread has been here for half a month now. Where is everybody going? I remember when we were all here saying this is our new home

The entire "game" is just an endless series of dumber and more hype bullshit, it's pretty great if you like over the top action.

The first mission has you jumping off a space ship in the middle of a massive fleet battle and punching a monster litterally the size of an entire continent in the face, and it only gets more absurd from there.

The DLC in particular is amazing, which is sort of a shame since it's also the actual ending that capcom, being the jews they are, held off from the base game. But it's so good I really don't even care.

If there is any game I think could have greatly benefited from a rerelease on more powerful hardware/with better optimization, its Anarchy Reigns.

The core game was fun as shit, but the game chugged a whole lot, the netcode was iffy, and the worst part is that you had to rely on that netcode to get to the meat of the game (multiplayer) since there was a flagrant lack of local multiplayer, possibly due to the fact that the game could barely handle rendering a single viewpoint.

Well I pirate most of my games anyway, so I lose nothing by giving it a try.

The thread would have fallen off the board a couple times if I didn't post late at night. Honestly, I think this slower pace is kind of nice in a way.

Fuck yeah dude. The moment they bring that game to PC they get my money. Even with dead multiplayer and no LAN I spent a good amount of time just playing with all the characters.
I wouldn't hold my breath for it, though. I mean, what are the chances of that ever happening?

I recognize your excellence even if others do not.

My favourite part of Ramza-monk runs is

I've been keeping it alive. Don't fucking panic.

Where can you even find a cabinet of this these days?

it's an >mmo
but I personally liked playing as pugilist/monk in FFXIV. The class stories are also pretty good and I'm pretty sure the trial is till level thirty these days.

Porn games with fighting?

There were some ufc games. I never got a chance to play any of them though.

Anyone want to bro up for some (PS3)Anarchy Reigns this weekend?

psn name is treasureshark

Seek and you shall find. For about a grand

I went into a local bar yesterday and used this spiderbox machine. I scored 650lbs on my Right cross and hallelujah chorus played which was pretty cool.

Then I scored 430lbs on my jab and the machine said I hit like a girl right when the music in the bar died. It was my fucking jab. Goddamn it.

I think this is the one.

I think this

The second "I think this" was a fuck up on my part.

I think the 2nd was ok a best. It was extremely forgettable, mostly because most of the tension was gone.

My nigga. Go for the 2010 release as it contains Splatterhouse 2 and 3 as well as an arcade perfect version of Splatterhouse 1.

Oh, and Splatterhouse 2010 isn't half bad. Buggy and if you suck at games, load times when you die can be an issue, but otherwise it's fucking great.

PUNCH 'EM IN THE ASS

any weapon >>>>>> bare fists

Your pain makes me happy.

Shiiiiit son, I totally spaced the sheer punching that happens in night levels.

nice choice.

Try Wario World - a bit spergy, but plenty of punching shit.

SEGAAAAAAAA

Dwarf Fortress is always an acceptable answer for any "give me a game where I can do X" thread

Yeah, it's just that i personally really liked the Dragon Bone Fist moveset over the bare fist one.

By the way since i made this post i played (and finished) OoE and i can confirm what said, using double Lapiste in OoE is ORAORAORA tier.
The only problem is that a lot of enemies resist various types of damage and there's quite a lot of enemies that have high resistance to blunt damage, so you can't make it effective against everything, unless (i suppose, i'm yet to put in the time to do it myself) you raise that damage type by killing a metric fuckton of enemies using blunt, each kill increases the damage you do with that type, it takes quite a long time.
Also, obviously increasing in level helps too.

Perhaps eventually i'll grind mindlessly to lvl 255 and pump blunt damage as high as it can go, and see if you can just punch everything in the game into smithereens, i do have enough autism to do that, given enough time.

Additionally, since this post, MH now has semi-fist weapons.
Sorta.

Essentially there's a new cat type that uses claws.
Basically wolverine.
It's not fist weapons yet but they're almost getting there.

At least one guy knows what's up

Fucking glorious.

ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!

That looks fun.