The Dixie Mafia

History of the Clintons from the people who actually knew them.

A rare 1990s independent documentary. And yeah, the Clintons have deep ties to the Russians (hence the Duginist project "Alt-Right" and Hillary's famous speech that created the moniker).

Other urls found in this thread:

spencergate.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ruble deposited

gtfo, kike
reported

Ignore shills.

Also note worthy is how Bill used a loan company in Arkansa to funnel hundreds of millions in drug money and fund the Clinton dynasty.

You god damn faggot, Russia is as corrupt as every other Nation and the Alt-Right are essentially rightwing larping ANTIFA. That's why they scream "da jooooooooos" and "stop being a Nazi!"

The point of the Russian connection to the Clintons is that they've been doing bussiness since the 1980s. Uranium 1 wasn't the first time. Just like the Chinese.

you're still feeding the neocon war machine by shilling against Russia
when the right didn't go along with the election hacking meme thay came up with another narrative involving Hillary to rile you up as well

Will it take beatings, gunshots, cyanide, and drowning? I think it will not take as much.

Spencer and TRS and those kikes are all literally Russian plants.

don't you have some month old trump russia threads to bump on /n/, kike?

They are (((Russian))) plants perhaps, but at the end of the day it is ultimately the kikes.

and kikes are no more Russian than they are German or American

You're way to defensive feeling the need to restate what was already stated and throwing in the NO U along with it.

You're a Euroepean commie faggot and I'm not buying it because you don't even know America politics.

This is too complex for modern Holla Forums I think. But it's a hell of a crime drama and real. Shows you the power of the media more than any other power in the US, and how documentries was the meme warfair of the past.

bump

Only listen to the first 8 seconds because that's my point the Dixie mafia is the same thing as the good old boy network.

bump

bump

bump

zionist nazbol shabbos goys
those are the alt-kikes leaders

here is a good website to exposing controlled opposition in the alternative movements:

Russia isnt some impeccable "muh savior of the huwite race" country you fucking autist

kikes want the goyim to mutually kill each other so they can step in as supreme leadership in the jew world order
theres leaders in russia that want this happen just as badly as anywhere else the parasites have infiltrated

Fucking garbage shit low IQ anons let all the good threads slide and all the shit ones ride. You call yourselves white?

bump

bump nigger cunt jew faggot never post never try slide all day with your stupid child cuntery

SCfag here. Arkansas ain't Dixie.

Oh you fucking SUCK bro.Fuck I hate this placenow

Bump.
These are the threads that make you wise guys.
Not simply informed.
Wise.
Know the difference, fags.

Oy vey, shut it down.
Anyone have another source? Yt got shoah'd.

Shareblue monitoring board. It must of been dangerous.

This is why you backup and webm everything.

Iv never met any of them, but an old friend had family in the Senate back in the late 70's early 80's.
I was told that Hillary was an Expert at blowing congress.