Trump Backing Off of Raising Age Limit for Guns. Says, "NRA is on our side." Shills BTFO again

Notice what's missing in this news report:

archive.is/nhadw

None of Trump's remarks mention raising age limits for firearm purchase. He said nothing about that and instead signaled he was on page with the NRA about background checks. Someone else from the administration also said he didn't support raising the age limit recently. I think some of you retards need to read the Art of the Deal and also consider some of the things he says are for public consumption when in reality he's not going to buck hard against the NRA. It's getting worse than Lucy with the football. Of course that's considering the falsehood you were ever telling the truth about your positions in the first place.

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4345906/1-9-18-DACA-Opinion.pdf
8ch.net/bans.html
archive.is/FJ6K5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It sounds like he was just AB testing and now realized he fucked up.

Link to where he say's 'no raise in age'

wow what a brilliant strategy

this user gets it
you don't fuck around with the 2A

Signalling he wants to compromise is to make sure independents keep his incrased poll numbers up. He's never actually going to do any of this shit, same with DACA, which is now dead after the heat died own on the issue.

DACA isn't voted on until March 5. We still have a week to go on DACA.

This strategy will lose him more allies than it will garner him new ones. He won the election by being zero-tolerance on these types of issues, not by pretending to be a neo-Romney.

So nothing is sacred, FUCK his poll numbers, DACA and 2A aren't a tax debate

The Supreme Court decision to keep it in place until later court decisions killed that shit. It's not happening.

Our strength lies in unity, every time he does stupid shit like this he fractures his base and causes chaos in it's ranks by instilling doubt.

He's doing a damn good job of alienating the very people who put him into power and helps to secure it.

Like clockwork. I wonder how salty Shareblue will be this time

Try again, Kushnerkike.

fuck off nigger

Did he sign anything into law? No. You're fucking stupid. You people are dumb. He wrote a book on this, you retarded shills, may consider reading it.

Please provide one u-turn quote

Make sure to anchor the other thread imkikey and make sure to pin this one.

Dear God these retards

And the answer is: very salty

Did I say he was signing anything into law? No. I said he's "acting like it's ok to erode your civil liberties" to up his fake poll numbers. Even pretending to infringe on my inalienable rights is unacceptable. It's not a question of if he passes laws or not, it's a question of acquiescing to progressive talking points versus standing up for constitutional rights, you coward.

NO MENTION OF AGE LIMITS
Were you trying to prove my point? This is what happened. He spoke with NRA recently, and this was part of what they decided, because age limits was something NRA wouldn't budge on. Fuck off, you lost again, shills.

He's 'writing it out' himself, his words quisling

Zero quotes

Nice true, Shareblue. OP says he's backing off of age limits and not talking about it, and you post a clip of him doing exactly that after negotiating with the NRA. Eat shit.

Just because he's not talking about it doesn't mean he's backing off. He's talked plenty about it already you gun grabbing amnesty pushing kike. Go back to sucking off Kushner for pennies.

Oh my fucking god, youre gunna make me repost what I posted in

Mar 5 is the first day of the first batch of DACA expiration(no vote necessary). The injunction up until now (if doesn't get squashed in time) will allow for requests for extension to get accepted (but not necessarily granted, they can be denied on a case by case basis).

For those who missed here is the actual scope of the injunction [1]

That means:

1) no new applications, renewals only

2) no "advance parole" meaning they lost that loophole where they asked for an authorization to leave the country (advance parole) and applied for a green card or citizenship while outside.

3) The executive maintains the discretion to accept or deny any renewal application

It continues

[1] assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4345906/1-9-18-DACA-Opinion.pdf

TLDR: It's quite literally nothing.

Just saying what he has said from the beginning. It is about what the people want. As soon as the people figure it out, he'll get it done.
Now we run into the problem that the left is trying to keep defining "the people" as whoever the fuck will side with them. The left keeps trying to demoralize the right without understanding that we already know the game and we know how to play it. Gloves are off. No one is protected. Everyone gets shit on equally now. Gratz fuckers, you "won." He made a point of "playing" both sides (when he was in fact just being impartial and doing his fucking job administrating the will of the people) and letting them make the DACA decision.
The left wanted to hold the nation hostage for a non budget issue. They were forced to play their hand and they got BTFO for it severely. Guess it was the will of the people to make sure the country wasn't sacrificed for non-citizens. Whoops. So maybe we should have some security for our citizens from non-citizens? People are wising up and remembering their parents bitching about "riders" on various bills that ended up fucking everyone and now they are getting a mouth-full of that shit while Trump just smugly chews on his two Big Macs.

Trump is forcing the left to come to terms with their priorities and take an actual stand. Lines are being drawn and the flailing left is getting smaller and becoming a bit more moderate in their views while the lunatic-left is having a complete meltdown and getting dangerous. Their only hope now is to decrease our ability to communicate, increase noise where we can, and shut it down, all before they are frog-marched to the gallows (after a real trial of course.)
We have a long way to go but we're moving in the right direction. We just need to keep the kikes out of it as much as we can.

Also, I noticed how you didn't mention all the other things he wants to do.

Further more, when talking about the NRA, he makes it sound like "strong background checks" is something NRA doesn't support, when it's exactly what NRA supports. He's on the same page with them. He just using semantics to placate the media until this horse shit dies down.

You fucking cunt he knows why he was voted in, 2A no infingements

OH MY GOD NOT THE BUMPSTOCKS, NOW MY ARMALITE RIFLES THAT EAT UP BOTH 2.23 & 5.56 ARE COMPLETELY RUINED.

Bumpstocks are fucking trash. If you wanna bitch, bitch about not having the right to just go full auto you crying nigger faggot.

Who cares if he agrees with the NRA? Both of them are Anti-2A and need to be opposed on this.

really?
this is the fucking truth. quit being a god damn cheerleader for him.

And they won't be because the people don't want any infringement you fucking mongoloid.

NRA are not 2A defenders you mong

Because shill faggots made a click bait BS thread that suggested he was fighting against the NRA. It's total horseshit anyone with a brain should be able to figure out.

He is. He literally said it on camera.

watch this

1) There's no mention of him backing off increasing the age limits for assault rifle purchases.
2) This is quite obviously a prepared thread by the mod team to counter the blowback from his original speech where he CLEARLY was for banning bump stocks and raising the age limit for purchasing assault rifles
3) Why are you banning any dissenting opinions?

The 'people' he gives a fuck about are the wrong ones, he has zero reason to act like this politically, no new votes, depressed base

The thread

His base doesn't give a shit about bumpstocks. If this is the only thing he's doing, because congress wont' do shit and he knows it, then this was laughable. He had fake news media pushing underage SJWs on TV to cry at him with scripts they wrote, of course he had to say some bullshit to tamp it down until the hysteria ended.

Listen & Believe, goy.

Right in the pussy.

LOL it's my thread, and I'm not a mod retard. Can't help it if shills get made to look retarded again, like they do every time. Remember when you claimed we were invading Syria? How did that go?

Oh? Show the ban you received.

they do. quit lying.

Do you really think they're going to stop at the stupid fucking stocks? If they can justify banning bump stocks they can justify banning semi-autos themselves, you don't need a stock to bump fire and they know it.

Feel free to give me the quote. "Agreeing with the NRA" after saying he'd "fight the NRA" doesnt really give a concrete impression to viewers of his beliefs.

He could have defended our rights and told them Government killed their friends

I wasnt banned but Ive seen 10+ bans from the other thread in the board logs

Tweet was from 4 days ago. NRA had negotiations with him since them, and the NRA's biggest sticking point is the age limit. Age limit is now gone. Not that Republican congress would ever pass that bullshit anyways. It was a mirage shills latched onto, just like the DACA bullshit that is not happening now for sure.

Shillary and her goons edited that footage, retard
Try again

8ch.net/bans.html

Show me the ones for "dissenting opinions." Go ahead.

Some do, some don't. Don't be dishonest, it makes people hold your words in contempt as they normally do when hearing a jew squeak. I'm more concerned with him getting the other affronts to the 2nd already in place dealt with as one of his base.

It's completely out of context. Right before and after he says people shouldn't be afraid of the NRA, NRA is on our side, and is doing what they think is right.

imagine being so loyal to a candidate that once he betrays you and works with the opposition, you still are lying and deceiving yourself that it is good.

Shut your stinking gob you fucking yid.

this was today. watch it if you haven't.

The alt-right was created to gerrymander weak minded goyimto side with genocidal neocon jews,

This has been the entire Aut-kike jewish psy-op, From Anglin, to Spencer, to Milo, Baked Alaska, to Kike Eunoch, Alex Jones etc all the way to Holla Forums
All promoting the same neo-con jews Trumpstein, Marion Le Pen and her Mossad dad, Anders (((Behring))) Breveik zionist terrorist, to jewy Mcjew retarded kike shite like Football Lads Alliance etc

Meanwhile Holla Forums has been reduced to being an exclusive NeoConservative cheerleading hangout

Cheerleaders for ZOG

Breibart 2.0, no less!

trump cares about the chosen people. what do you mean?

what was your posting history then lad.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
PERIOD

wewo
laddo

class 3 nfa license and you can own full auto

plus a 200 dollar tax stamp

Suck a shotgun you complacent fudd retard.

I see you making shit up about mods and getting banned for it. Where is the ban for "dissenting opinions"? Well?

Anti-Gun Grabbing
Anti-Amnesty
Anti-Kushnerbot Mods
Anti-Trump

1986 ban on full autos, can't own one at all. only those made before May something 1986 are legal. Trump wants to make it equal to a federal crime.

Wtf I freakin hate trump, bump stocks are the backbone of this country

Cheaper and more practical than a fucking bump stock, imagine that.

it's to fucking make you realize how god damn insane shit is. if obama was saying this no one would bat an eye, but it's okay for trump. why?

Class III is for manufacture. Any joeblow can own a Title II with the cash + the tax stamp.

The right to bear stocks was changed to arms by kikes when?

Anyone who puts that trash on their gun deserves worse tbh.

>>>/jidf/
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>i-i-it's o-o-okay now e-everyone
wake the fuck up man.

explain this then. t_d posters are so pathetic.

I've seen nothing other than stronger background checks. Unless you've got government paper stating what maybe going through the house and congress. Hurry up with that bill sir so you can prove me wrong, until then I'm just gonna watch some salt.

Your fucking retarded if you think FA are cheaper. Even DIAS cost more.

This is what mods on the dime pretending to be anons and shilling looks like.

Don't you have some chickens to torture?

i'd like to see their posting history. i want to see how deep their loyalty to trump is.

Show me some paper than you fuck, Obummer had a paper and that shit failed in house. This is honestly going to go nowhere like usual, until I have a bill I can scream at there is nothing to be done or to do than state you can't have my shit.

We're comparing Trump to Obama now, fucking baste

That was already posted in the thread, spergtard. He doesn't mention age limits anymore because he's not doing it after pressure from the NRA.

you remind me of the t_d users that told us
you are still supporting someone who has shown they'll blatantly betray you for his masters.

SHILLS ARE MAD ABOUT THIS THREAD

Try again kushnerdrone.

Holy fuck I must have triggered the mods. They made a new controlled thread so they can make their own narrative, as they usually do. Get the fuck over it faggots, Trump is anti 2A and says the NRA is on their side, i.e pro banning bump stocks and enforcing mental illness background checks which the jew doctors can easily diagnose you with. Bump stocks weren't the only things that were chipped away from the 2A, and more will come.

This is what you get goyim for having anti-trump threads making the first page! Suck Trump off like a good goy and post in our stickies instead!

yet he says the the affect in the video "fuck the nra"? quit lying to yourself.

The NRA are a bunch of faggots that have have let tons of regulations go through uncontested, fuck them.

Can somebody explain how the "Red Pill" suddenly transformed into "vote for zionst jews and back them unequivocally till our dying breath" ?

Anything to keep the cult of personality around the ZOG emperor is pinnable tbh.

The next exodus is coming.

And in a couple weeks when, nothing on gun control is done, I'll have to imagine you gnashing your teeth and ripping at your hair as you have been the past year.

this, it's also why we need to push back when he does this kind of shit, if we just sit back and say trump can do no wrong, he will take us for granted, but it should be noted too when he course corrects

Zionist capital doesn't want an armed population. You'd have to be a fucking idiot to think that they do, especially with the country becoming more and more resistant to foreign adventurism on behalf of alien kike interests. The government has no intention of giving you a fairer shake, they want to remove your ability to do anything about getting a worse shake.

MODS = GODS
12 Shills just got BTFO!

Not a lotta subtlety for a hired shill.

No.

make that 13 shills BTFO
MODS = GODS

He didnt correct his course, he still is in favor of mental health bans and raising the age limit for purchasing assault rifles. Saying "the NRA is on our side" then "we can fight the NRA" in the next breath is a horrific sign.

Holy shit this is disgusting. Theyre literally gaslighting and forging consensus in real time to favor Trump.

he still wants to raise the age limit?

What, you didn't see when Holla Forums never stopped fangirling over trump after the election, effectively creating a personality cult?

This nigger is a mod who just got word from Kushner to shut it down. They're banning anons all over right now for being critical of trump's gun grab. They're trying to shut down Trump threads because Trump has gone full neocon gun grabber faggot and they don't want any of it on here for the next few weeks.

I noticed it but I never thought the mods were shilling this blatantly for zog.

No they are actually catching up some of the oldfags that aren't anti second and ARE pro Trump because the resurrectedroach is a fucking sperg and lost his shit again.

Even banned someone calling out the kikes complaining about being banned.

This x10. They're doing in the other thread too. Fucking disgusting.

>>>/trump/=

Make that 14 shills BTFO
MODS = GODS

After Heller you literally need to amend the constitution now. 2A was never an issue. Appearing to be responsive to the blackmail from Boss Hogg is.

I am asking for actual proof of a bill, Fix NICS fucking died in house and I screamed at that. Until a bill pops up I have absolutely nothing to scream at, as of right now there isn't anything I can do than tell the local senator to not support gun control. Its like shooting at a field of fucking nothing.

shut your cum-crusted roach mouth you insufferable faggot. I'm not even talking about books, I'm talking about the decline in quality of this board and all the sychophantic reddit-tier threads about the bog emberor

That part is completely uncut.

Blatantly untrue. You gave the context and it doesn't change what he said at all.

He doesn't. He says the NRA is on our side and is doing what they think is right. He's trying to pretend to play the middle ground. Use critical thinking. Your IQ is room temperature.

When will you faggots realize that Trump always does the Hegelian dialectic and product testing on the issues????????

Bunch of emo reactionaries sometimes I swear.

It is, the faggot has been banning people for no reason (other than him being a kikey individual) Pretty fucked.

Thar be avalanches of salt fallin' lad!

Holy fuck, the 'everyone is reddit' nigger is so assblasted right now!

And "we're gonna have to fight 'em". Nice editing, anti-2A kike.

He's not talking about it anymore and instead talks about bump stocks, background checks and arming teacers. It's his way of backing out of it without being explicit.

No, faggot. Oppose every threat loudly.

Get your bingo cards ready, lads.

t. Ukrainian Mutant

you stick out

The fact he says the NRA is doing what they believe is right and the NRA is on your side completely changes the context, lying shill.

Ah yes, shareblue the ardent defenders of a strong footing for the 2nd amendment.

Lurk more newfag.

WTF did I just say? Go spend a couple hours gibbering with the other niggers until you can cobble together a facsimile of human thought. I'll get you started: only retarded faggots believe that Trump is fucking with the 2A, just like only retarded faggots believed Trump was going to amnesty dirty spics.

You see how rational thought works, little nigger? Kek, of course you don't.

Has anyone actually committed suicide over Trump yet? Gotta think shills getting the rug pulled out from under them constantly has to start taking its toll.

Be a cuck elsewhere, Trump is nothing if he can't bully these cunts with the glory od the 2nd

I can't take this fucking emotional rollercoaster

Who wants to have book thread!

Sure, a call to action against the NRA means nothing /sarcasm. He's saying they're malleable, which is true. I'm not going to blindly support anyone, not even Trump, you fucking kike. Anyone pushing against the 2A is the enemy until corrected.

You know if they did the left would be parading them around as martyrs.

FUCKING SHILL REEEEEEEEE

Lol who deleted all the MLP posting

You're a stupid shill fuck. And CLEARLY not one of Trump's base. WE know what he's doing.

If your concern is purely the 2A I wouldn't say "NRA = 2A so any criticism of the NRA = against the 2A"

The NRA has done a lot to strain our 2nd amendment rights. Like writing up bump stock ban right after the Vegas shooting. The NRA is more for gun manufacturers than the rights of private citizens. Of course most of the time our goals overlap, but do not make the mistake of putting them on a pedestal.

Basically,
Include the NRA in that.

t. Ukrainian Mutant

t. Ukrainian Mutant

What are you even doing here shill? We know whats best because Trump told us.

And neither would I, nor did I. The rest of your post is irrelevant because you're illiterate.

His enemies call him stupid dumb meanie poopface and hate him regardless of what he does

The only people that get put off are his supporters. What the fuck, man.

You won't get us to vote for hillary. Why do you even try?

Yeesh. Everyone on edge these days.

women care more about words and emotions than actions and results. post tits

What does anything I said have to do with that child eating Lich?

Are you based out of Israel or DC? Serious question because we don't normally get to talk to shills directly because they aren't so obvious.

What have I said that has offended you so?

Trump only opposes the NRA where they do uphold the 2A. Nowhere do I equate the NRA to the 2A. I even expose my low opinion of them by calling them malleable. Either you're a kike, or you're really this stupid.

MODS DESERVE EVERYTHING THEY GET FOR CONSTANTLY MAKING/STICKYING TRUMP THREADS

>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/
>>>/trump/

^ that's a fake meme.
It's Russian in origin, and the poster is a Russian. This is designed as a highly polarizing no-discussion personal attack. You will note that the concept of what will actually happen is thrown out the window, but now it's just insults.

You see, the Russians engage with propaganda designed to cause people to be unwilling to compromise. Additionally, they try to insult people, and get emotions going.

tbh, they're talented shit stirrers, but if you just ban all-or-nothing thinking, and also ban insults, they become prohibited from even posting.

This one is a Russian:

Serious question, are you subsaharan african or aboriginese? I ask because to lack such basic reading comprehension is so low iq i'm astounded that you even managed to work a pc to post such trash here.

Hi CNN.

Maybe we should get a morale/leftist salt thread going.

BOOM! That's a Russian.

Notice how it goes immediately to a personal matter, attacking me personally. That's the plan of the Russians all along. Disable intellectual debate, enforce all-or-nothing thinking, and use various means of insulting things cherished, so as to keep people angry.

Again, the goal is to prevent compromise.

The holodomor and Donbas wasn't enough for you kikes, huh?

Coming here to begin with kike.

How is any of that personal?

What compromise am I preventing by not wanting genuine anons to constantly be at each other's throats?

pic related

what are the results of publicly stating the opposite of what you were voted in for on your base? how does a voter that wants lower taxes, no immigration and no gun grabbing react to the action of trump saying "fuck your bump stocks even if congress says they'll protect your gun rights more than me." How does that resonate with his supporters and how many insane democrats that hate him for existing will suddenly vote for him next time because "omg he banned bump stocks".

Kill yourself and go back to TD where you can suck off trump while pretending he can do no wrong. Hes done a lot of good till now, but this shit is an absolute trainwreck and is indefensible. For fucks sake there are shills literally going "its ok to take bump stocks, they wont take anything else just like they never tried to take anything after full auto". There are shills who are arguing with video footage of trump saying "fuck congress im taking them away". You are insane if you will refuse to hold his feet to the fire for this fuck up.

stronger background checks means stronger potential for infringement to bear arms

Three fucking threads about Trump and gun shit, trying to cover up this thread:

Pretty much, I'd wager that a lot of us are on one watch list or another, all they would need to do is say that anyone who's on a watch list is a threat.

You didn't check the (((smallprint))).
Ensure a continued existence for our people and back zionist jews until our dying breath

Is this is all you have left it's pathetic. Just admit you lost again. The mainstream media played all its cards with getting underage twats to read lines on camera and it still wasn't enough. Trump is smarter than you because he knows how to play the game. Call me when the "Wait for Hitler Party" you think is electable gets off the ground.

There are many Russians operating (or few with many IP's). Example:

An example of attacking objects valued by a person in an vicious hateful way (to stir shit, eliminate compromise):

An example of what this is like is where you tell someone their girlfriend is ugly, for example. Really, you're just trying to piss them off. Or you can say their car sucks, or, and this is classic, insult their mother. These are not pragmatic considerations re. the mother, the car, or the girlfriend. Instead, they're designed to piss the guy off (women know about this and do it quite naturally).

Example of broken Russian English:

All the same guy, a Russian shill.

See anything in that which relates to what Trump is or isn't going to do, and what is strategic for us to do, as White People?

Their goal is to get us to not reach compromise. All of the Founders intended frequent, always difficult, compromise. That's because that's what a legislature means: compromise.

This Supreme Court decision is good for Trump because it removes all the leverage the left had to get a deal before the midterms. They have nothing now, and they're still going to lose in court because it's a mother fucking executive order, not a law.

We've already "compromised" far too much shit away, the right has been "compromising" for decades all while getting nothing in return.

You're fucking pathetic.

< attacking compromise
keek you're a Russian.

nigger compromise for the past half century has literally meant a slow and painful death for the right rather than an attempt to try and survive

Oh shit CNN you caught me again.

nothing? unless you count people getting upset and voicing their opinions to be some kind of earth shattering consequence
who's guns did he grab?
we dont know because it hasnt even been a week. it seems like you wouldve learned by now that you have to let these things play out. what was your initial reaction to the syria bombing? last i checked we arent in ww3 right now
former trump supporter here, etc, etc
i'll wait until bumpstocks are actually made illegal before getting upset over it. he also said he would give many things to the democrats regarding daca, and yet in the end they get nothing. his "compromise" on daca turned out to be anything but. why would this be any different? you're like an emotional child

It means he doesn't have to do a deal, faggot, so the left gets nothing. Are you retarded? I'm sure you were one of the faggots screaming like your hair was on fire that Trump should never compromise, now he doesn't and you still aren't happy. Fuck off, shill.

They will care when a law gets passed stating all rate increasing devices are banned and 4 years later someone suggests 30 round magazines increase your rate of fire and the new rule is then put in place by the ATF. This is how they have been eroding away gun rights since at least the 80s and there is no excuse for it. There is no reason whatsoever to give up anything gun owners currently have.

Compromise has approximately matched the condition of left vs right. Liberals have grown in power. What alternative do you imagine, while you're bitching like a baby? wah, you want something! So the fuck what? You want things? So it's just like that, you want things, you get them? How exactly?!

^ that guy hates Americans, especially members of the right wing. You can detect he is also a homosexual.

PIN THIS THREAD MODS!!!
Shills are trying to fucking DnC!

Actually, there's a slight problem with that theory. Women are weak on guns. Right-wing Republican women are weak on guns. Pic related, it's women's views on guns. You can infer that basically all of the anti-gun women are Democrats. Note how this means 16% of women would like more permissive gun laws. But guess what? That's a VERY weak position, because it's just a mild preference. In other words, they might put up with quite a lot, with only, say, 5% of Republican women being truly pro-gun.

fuck off back to /brit/, faggot.

And so basically the point here is that women right now are calling for something to be done about mass shootings. This is critical, because November comes soon.

I have one alternative: Fund guards for schools, who are trained for crisis events, and have been through live fire exercises.
Well, it's not my solution. It's the NRA's and (Senator) Cruz's. Why won't it happen? Because Republicans won't spend money. Money has a lot of power in the Republican party, and rich and middle-class Republicans will sooner give up some gun rights than pay to keep their kids safe.

My post was about DACA, stupid.

DACA is not the topic of this thread. But I think you may be a bot. You are not capable of engaging in discussion, understanding the content of what others have typed (indicating the use of translation software, or of AI, two kinds of stupid).

The whole gun rights thing will drive Republicans to the polls, the left is overplaying their hand again like retards.

fuck off you cucked /brit/ retard.

>>>/brit/644831

Oh go suck a dick, shareblue. DACA was brought up by someone else, so I responded to them, then you reply to my post, retorting nonexistent arguments becuase I was talking about DACA. Your'e the one who was too fucking stupid to hover over a link to get the context of my words. Maybe pull the black dildo out of your asshole enough next time to keep up.

Hmmm

In your mind, is it possible to have legitimate gripes with Trump, or is everyone a D&C shareblue shill if you disagree with anything Trump says or does?

0/10
he just said "btw bump stocks i'm writing that out myself i don't care if congress does that or not". Keep a bump stock on your gun and see if you walk away a free man or a felon. Tell me again how "i will incarcerate bump stock users" does not contradict "SHALL NOT BE FUCKING INFRINGED"
Clearly the conservatives will love him for it and democrats will hate the bump stock ban. Democrats for sure will hate the bump stock ban more than anyone on the right.
i never said former, i'm just not willing to suck trumps cock as he pulls a 180 on campaign promises that got him elected. Pressuring him to not cuck out on bump stocks and to use an EO to end DACA is what we should do, not praise him for cucking out on the two most important issues. Demographics and gun rights.
by that logic "so what if trump said hes getting rid of the 2nd amendment altogether, he didn't get rid of it yet so there's no reason to be upset about it". Gas yourself.
because of democrat incompetence. if the left had anyone in charge that called that bluff trump would have to cuck out or learn the hard way why muh pr is a trash strategy
i'm not arguing for compromise though, i'm not saying there's a compromise to be had with guns or with daca. One is shall not be infringed, the other is "why the fuck didn't you use an EO to get rid of daca already when you easily could have". If even a single mexicunt is granted amnesty through his highly restrictive amnesty plan, that is still too fucking much when he can guarantee that none of them get amnesty.
and your entire post is dishonest, its not shilling but its disgusting to see what you will let him get away with. you should never be complacent with a "maybe he will do the opposite of what he says", especially when its demographics and gun rights that are involved.

what have conservatives managed to conserve since the 60's? they compromised on immigration reform that "totally wont change the demographics of the US" and then the left took that compromise and fucked us with it. "Oh we only want full autos gone" but now its "and silencers, and bump stocks, and ammo limits, and smaller clips/mags…"
in a timeline where we didnt compromise on the 1965 immigration act, its very clear where the white majority would have voted and it isn't democrat
for starters, by tossing out an EO to get rid of the dreamers instead of trying to compromise with dems and by countering dem subversion. You want a 1965 immigration act? Nope, the country was for white men of good character.
and kowtowing to them as they curtail our freedoms and import their new voters to grow their power at our expense helps us how, exactly? If you can checkmate an opponent then you simply fucking do it, you don't fuck around and throw away a golden opportunity to force a victory because you want to grandstand.

tldr

CY + 3 is literally driving me crazy. I don't even know what's going on anymore.

You're a faggot.

he doesn't know what tldr means

Everyone knows what tldr means, even boomers.

its a bad feel user

It's not even that complex. It's like people don't realize Trump just says whatever is on his mind at the time, even after 2 years of closely scrutinizing him. The people who are so sure that he's absolutely going to do every single thing he's expressed the faintest interest in discussing or looking into have been conditioned by lifetimes of kike-driven politicians who only act when their masters ram a hand up their ass and force them to do something. Otherwise, they're purely playing to stall for time and only puffing their chests and talking about making or adjusting policy when there's an election coming up.

Hey, I just check catalog for fun threads, if I don't see any, I go play videogames. It's much better than giving my time to some faggots who think that doing the exact same shit for about two years is working.

no funthreds allowed in Holla Forums, only /trump/ threads are allowed now. you have to go to Holla Forums for funthreads these days

If your definition of "funthreads" is "acting like completely paranoid schizophrenics", then yes. Best go fuck off there then.

do you say this based on *actual actions*, or words? what about the increase in gun buying that is occurring in florida? i dont keep up with the media but the real meat people i know have been talking about buying more AR's and things like that.
this is a fair point, but i'm still going to wait until he actually infringes before retaliating against said infringement. i cant imagine him having any single piece of plausible deniability if he actually were to infringe and i dont know how he would ever recover from it. the reaction i would have to that is much different from the reaction i have to him making tweets that are likely only for the sake of provocation.
ok sure. but i havent seen anyone here say "yeah i totally agree with trump on this - he should ban bump stocks". plenty of normalfags seem to agree with increased background checks for whatever reason though
he didnt
ok so then what do you propose? inb4 "stop literally/metaphorically sucking trumps dick"

checked

it's because trump is the chaos candidate. it has been decreed by jeb and therefore is true. just do what kek did when he was in the soup and you'll come out alright. the cream will rise to the top (:also decreed. by the macho man randy savage though, not jeb)

It's kind of sad. I mean i get how Shills are uninterested and bored and simply post whatever they're ordered to, for them it's just another day of work, but you have to imagine how retarded the person must be who gives them the orders. Most shills would most likely agree that their supervisors are retarded in private, like most employees that are talking shit behind the back of their employers.

the redditfags here will do regardless. no critical thinking skills. bump stock ban first, AWB next.

As if this is a place to convince Republicans to show up to the polls.

< personal attacks
:^) Russian.

They've shilling this retarded shit for two solid years.

That's a Russian may may LOL

I'm expecting Trump to announce that he'll only sign a bill that includes CC licenses for Teachers.

If your definition of funthreads is sucking Trump's cock while calling everyone shareblue shills, completely derailing every thread into "you're a shill" "no you are" shitfest, then, yes, stay here for all the fun.

keek @ this

There's so much crap in this thread yet the 4th post already explained it pretty well. At least with DACA you could begin to tell at a certain point that the issue was being used against Dems since they had to agree to demands they probably wouldn't accept. This situation is pretty much just Trump shitting on 2A. Also, no longer mentioning raising age limits doesn't mean he won't make it happen, but we're gonna have to wait for this to play out before we can more accurately guess what his intention is.

^ an example of a typical Russian astroturfer.

You can see how the comment is designed to be personally insulting, not persuasive. To cause people to refuse the concept of compromise, and refrain from discourse.

its kinda ironic

This isn't about DACA. The only ones mixing in DACA are Russians who don't understand America at all.

Pathetic.

he said a specific kinds of teacher, not all teachers. imagine if a CCW required you to be ex military ex law enforcement. that isn't a win.

right on time, always eager to shit up the thread with more YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE
YOU'RE A SHILL
NO YOU ARE

I didn't realize the huffpo comments section was seeping into Holla Forums

there may be the "4d chess" and "art of the deal" and all that whatever. that may be an important part of how Trump operates.

But, there is also such a thing as alienating your base vs galvanizing your base. flirting with amnesty and gun grabs is EXTREMELY alienating to Trump's base. meanwhile he has done very little to galvanize his (White) base. probably because he is (or at least claims to be and acts like) a (((civic nationalist))), whereas the vast majority of his base is WHITE. increasingly alienated, marginalized, and under threat Whites who he refuses to go explicitly to bat for. Trump could be on national TV RIGHT NOW exposing the kike plan for White genocide. He could be tearing down most of the kiked federal government using the FISA warrant corruption scandal and the imran awan blackmail ring in the DNC and the "pizzagate" pedophile cabal. Is he? Not in the open, and maybe not at all. maybe he is in on it all. I hope not, but where are the high profile arrests? even if he is just a "civic nationalist," he should at least be going after the demons who occupy our government. I MEAN, WTF TRUMP.

maybe all of this really is "4d chess."
or maybe it's all distraction while (((they))) tighten the noose further. ANY form of additional gun control is EXTREMELY BAD for White people. Trump should be trying to REPEAL gun laws, not add them.

Seems you're butthurt, Mr. Russia.

you mean like the increases that happened every time obongo wanted to restrict gun rights? its the same shit happening now, only its trump (of all fucking people) saying it rather than king nigger
retroactive is never good, but if he cucks out then he has lost my faith in him. he likely keeps votes if hes better than alternatives (and right now he is) but he loses support if he does and thats shameful. I want to support trump, I cannot support him if he will go against the cucked right in order to prove he wants to fuck the 2A more than them. Its why I say its best to criticize him as much as possible now for this move in particular, better to have him realize its a bad play and correct it rather than realizing it after banning and after losing support from his base. What hes doing is retarded.
Problem there is that if he does EO bump stocks and leftist judges parlay it into law then we lose. If that happes and even 5% of whites refuse to vote for him as a result then this presidency and its good is erradicated by dems who WILL force more aggressive restrictions and who will import enough browns so that whites have no chance at a second trump.
that's not the point of that statement and you know it, quit arguing like a kike
write to the nra, write to trump, show up at a rally with signs, email campaign, a simple protest on the capitol… tons of ways to get a message across.

the funny part is when they call SJW's cult like but fail to see how they treat trump like a jesus figure that is above any and all criticism

hold on a sec did u just suggest trump do the stuff he promised like jailing criminals? FUCKING KIKE SHILL TRUMP IS GOD EMPEROR ALL PLANNED HE CAN NEVER MAKE A SINGLE MISTAKE!

Thanks for wording it a bit better than I did with regards to alienating your base (rather than wording it as gain/lack of support from your base). Good post user.

Well said. I've been patient and will continue to be, to see how he plays the long game [up until re-election], but signaling against the 2A was a huge blunder and makes me wonder if he is ultimately compromised, as it's so blatantly a 180 from his campaign.

reminder that ca1074 is a Paki Brit

Also of the Assad's regime and the Wall.

And no amnesty kek

Its very painful how atmosphere-wise, 2018 has been like a bizarro 2015.

Shareblue, Deepstate niggers are trying to force the organic atmosphere of the public in 2015 that lead to the huge explosion of outrage at the Obama administration. They're trying to do their hardest to make sure Trump is a one term president. They will fail :^)

Filtered shareblue. Either 100% support trump or fuck the hell off.

If you are going by gun sales then Obama was the most pro 2A president that we ever had.

Yup I'm done defending Trump at all. His family is Jewish, his grandson a cut jew, and his advisers a Goldman Jews.

I dont worship the man if he keeps going further right all the better for me but if he starts pandering to the left I'd drop him. Hes only useful in shifting the overtone window and he will never be a National Socialist or Fascist. Im still holding out for Hitler but that doesn't mean I won't vote for a lesser man just to make it easier for the next Hitler.

just give trump 3 more years

spoken like a true kike shill

Shareblue shill detected

russian shill detected

D&C shill detected

Source?

wew lad, really calling me a D&C shill just because I said I would drop him if he pandered to liberals and that I would vote for a true Fascist if he ever ran for office?

When will you shills learn Trump has everything under control? It's all planned out, just ride the wave. If trump says abolish the 2nd amendment, I support it. If trump wants to legalize illegals, i support it. Whatever he does, i support. Whatever he says, I agree with. Anyone who feels differently is obviously trying to divide and conquer us.

Nah man. That's a Russian trying to confuse matters by accusing everyone else of being a shill keek. They stir shit, attack things people hold dear, and hold to extreme positions, acting as if compromise is impermissible, like they're jihadis.

btw, just reported all your muh russia posts in this thread, just letting you know I'm going to laugh when you're banned

It's not possible to be banned from Holla Forums.

Are you trying to troll me by pretending to be an idiot?

Shill detected.

Isn't it scary that you aren't sure if that's a shitpost or not?

I miss 2014 Holla Forums

I know your crossposting from Holla Forums or /int/, that much is obvious

stop taking the bait, he's a leftard

(2)

(((Yael))) and (((Jared))) were probably shouting ((("Oy vey, the goyim can't have muh guns.")))

If Trump touches any portion of the Second Amendment, he's politically fucked in the butthole harder than a Palestinian living in Israel. He will lose millions of fucking voters. Not even Kang Nigger pulled this big of a potential kike move.

>(((civic nationalist)))
Generally even the civnat is annoyed that their guns have been threatened and that parasites have been even slightly offered a free ride, so hes not exactly endeering himself to them either.

It's utterly common for American politicians to visit both the Pope and the kikes.

But you're a Russian. :^) I can tell.

He isn't backing off, retard. The NRA supports the same thing because they are controlled opposition kikes who always back gun control.

The NRA doesn't support age limits and has said so repeatedly. Read the news, stupid. Facts don't change just because OP made you butt hurt.

Holy shit, post a reliable source for fucks sake.

(20)
you must get paid by the post, moshie

Gonna bump this to counter the (yet another) shill thread on the same topic.

But can’t it still be enforced at the state level? What use is central government if citizen’s rights can be tampered with by local government?

The Florida Republicans already voted down bans twice already. It's not going to happen.

kill yourself keek, we've all seen this shit before.

Kek user, nice work. Been fun times shitting on them over the last few weeks during their trump fracture campaign.

You shareniggers can fuck off.

Angry little Russians:

Note how, with talk like that, it shall be hardly possible to engage in meaningful discussion. That is the Russian style of shilling. It's only one element of it, but it's amusing to see how clumsy they are.

projection at its finest
FILTERED

I guarantee he/she/it will not be able to resist responding

I can't tell are Anons just being cheeky shitposting about Russians?

Or are the shills so painfully fucking retarded and up their own asses that they sincerely think we went along with the msm's "Russian hacker" narrative?

That's just Florida. If you recall, after sandy hooknose, other states besides Connecticut used the opportunity to pass gun control, including AWBs and magazine capacity reductions. And now that the Supreme Court has ruled that states can have AWBs, more will surely follow suit.

The left will try raising the purchasing age state by state if they can't accomplish it federally, now that the meme is out there. Take the blackpill.

Trump is back to bitching about the Russians and Syrians bombing terrorists. WTF is wrong with this guy? Let them kill jihadi hajis, who the fuck cares?

What happened to America First? The Pentagon is running the military and Trump is so weak he just gives them whatever they want. Funny how Obongo ignored the courts who ruled against his illegal executive orders, but Trump is too much of a pussy to do that. He should've ended DACA on day one and kicked all of those assholes out. Now these Beaners are just LAUGHING AT US! And no, a handful of MS13 shitbags doesn't count. Whole communities need to be moved the fuck out, and if Mexico resists then BOMB IT! We invaded Iraq over some colored sand that monkey Colin Powell held up at the UN, so why aren't our unsecure borders a casus belli? FUCKING KIKES that's why! Besides, it wouldn't be the first time we invaded Mexico. We could literally just sit behind our borders and lob missiles over until they surrendered.

Are you seriously fucking retarded or what? When has that ever worked?

That rant is Russian. :^)

Isn't it (((strange))) how every single time Trump says some meaningless thing they shills pour in and pretend like he just signed it into law? And then it turns out it was literally nothing? Its the same pattern every single time.

A lot of polacks need to grow a fucking pair. Trump's been in the chair for a year now and you still don't get the picture. The President needs support from the people. Most people, while angry enough to elect Trump, are still captives of the (((media))). When they read headlines about atrocities they will believe it. And Trump has to work within that. Going full 1488 is not going to please anyone except a few thousand dudes on the chans.

Exact same scenario happened in Syria with gass psyop. Helpless children gassed to death by evil dictator, or so we were told. What did Trump do? Held a few speeches and bombed an airfield. What did pol do? Kvetch about going to war for Israel. What really happened? ISIS was crushed, Assad is still in charge and the USA is not going to war.

Granted, the shills are working overtime to cloud the terrain, but polacks are supposed to be able to see through these obvious tricks and fight back.

Trump needs his shit pushed in when he floats trial balloons restricting the 2nd amendment. We elected Trump to move the needle further right. No serious person ever considered him the next hitler despite the yids on talmudvision screeching that he was. Trump, like most politicians, isn't ideological, when he says something retarded - and completely against what he campaigned on - he needs people pushing against it not only for his own sake, but for the sake of all the other gun grabbers and commies on the hill. The only reason its following this pattern is because people didn't vote for Trump because they particularly liked him. It was for his policies.

Why are these teenagers given the physical characteristics of prepubescent girls?

You are obviously a paid shill for saying this. Trump was always the god emperor who would personally lead us to a new era and not a stepping stone.
– reddit, and now here since you can't question reddit

I’ll give him a pass this time around. Pretty obvious he was fishing for votes in Florida since that’s the general consensus from most people here. If he fucks up Florida it’s game over. But, in fucking with the 2A he tried to make a move and went to far. He’s probably trying to ride out the Hogg shit till the normies realize that he’s a fraud. Then, he’ll tweet about feeling betrayed by him and then go on to the wall.

I have much to teach you, and you have much to learn. Intellectualism comes to us not from the flim-flam of kikes, but from the great traditions, from the Greeks, and the Romans.

why did you switch IDs?

EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT LITERALLY GASSING THE KIKES IS AN OBSTACLE TO GASSING THE KIKES

Why are we even talking about gun control at all? Isn't drumpf supposed to be a power player in politics - why can't he seem to flip the script, and get the conversation headed in a different direction? That much should be obvious - he doesn't want to. There will be some back and forth and back and forth but Kushner is still coming for your guns. And once Trump amnesties 7 million illegal beaners, the next Democrat president to get elected will throw open the borders and that will be that.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
Accept no substitutes.

The Greeks and the Romans were enemies of Aryandom. Their man contribution to civilization was parliamentary democracy (Greeks) and civil law (Romans). Systems used to enslave and manipulate Aryans today. Apart from that they killed a bunch of Germans, brought us feudalism and enforced semitic Christianity.

Because intellect is a mere tool. Without character it is useless. The biggest claim of intellectualism is the ability to argue anything, no matter the moral and practical merits of it. Kikes excel at this, and that is why Hitler hated intellectuals.

This is crazy. It's as if Donald Trump is, like, really really smart and has a lot of experience dealing with Jewish financiers and media types. It's like he sometimes takes one position to give his opponents false hope, then cruelly snatches it away again when they let their guard down and moves in for the kill.

If only there was a multidimensional board game I could use to explain this kind of thing.

kill yourself

Trump cucked out again

< intellect is just a tool
That's like saying eyes are just tools.

Which they are. Or do your eyes make decisions for you?

Could someone please explain to me a legitimate use for these things? As far as I can tell they are for cripples and woman who think an ar has to much recoil.

I never heard of the them until las vagus but admittedly I don't know anything about ar's
t. Poorfag who only owns slavshit

reported for ban evasion

==Link actually backs up OP, since that's only about background checks and proves he is abandoning age limits, the thing people were sperging about.

Link actually backs up OP, since that's only about background checks and proves he is abandoning age limits, the thing people were sperging about.

It's impossible to ban anyone on Holla Forums.

His advisors must be shit. If there's any sure way to piss off his base, it's to shitpost about gun control. He may as well have been AB testing for fucking cannibalism.

There was another Thread that some faggot was pushing Claiming that Trump was against NCR (CCW across State Lines). I found this in the little niggers article.
Meanwhile, some folks in Florida are proposing to Arm teachers and training them like US Marshall's.

Because that's how jews operate, they take a nothingburger and artificially make a huge story out of it to sow discord and distraction. Two scoops exists for that very reason. I think Hitler or Goebbels also did some extensive comment on this.

particularly insightful

kek

most underrated post ITT

Yeah, nobody cares for your non-participation. You have nothing to say, and best be leaving.

Kill yourself, shareblue.

Well don't you have nothing to say.

That's why the plan is to ban bumpstocks and put them on the registry, and use them as an excuse to open up the registry for an amnesty period.

Just pray for CHIA (sans the H) to fuck up. If they fuck up just enough we win.

So this is what you kikes are trying to slide.

Oh, they will. The GOP seems to always snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

I called my senator to propose a ban on bumpstocks IF they'd become regulated via the NFA act and there was an amnesty to form 1 your machineguns.

Chess and whatnot. Worst case, the libs melt down and don't ban bump stocks. Best case I get to form 1 all the things.

I don't think anyone would notice if they opened up sales of newly manufactured full autos, if it was worded cleverly enough :^)

ut

To support this:
All the stupid things MSNBC hosts, various other liberal personalities have stated.

Pardon, son?

That was the idea. :)
Just straight up say it's to regulate them the same way as machine guns.
Call it the "Registering and Permitting of Illegal Machine Guns Act of 2018"

s/illegal/restricted

Wut?

substitute: illegal
with: restricted

Ah, I gotcha.
4d chess confirmed?

It does sound like that, but to even suggest fucking with a constitutional right is heresy. I'm not even a die hard gun nut, and even I did a Spock eyebrow on that one.

Trump's strategy on DACA is going off as planned. Corner the Supreme Court on a decision, and get rejected to appellate court; the one that keeps getting its ass whooped by the Trump admin. Either SCOTUS would take a quick vote in favor of Trump's proposal, which would have been a win for Trump, or it gets kicked in the balls by SCOTUS to go to 9th district and get appealed, and then Trump wins n a higher court through the legal system as it was designed to do.

He force the DACA situation into question, and put a deadline on it, and gave the news networks a reason to cover something other than Boss Hogg and the 2A issue. The dead teens, and their gun grabbing agenda, will be old news in 2 weeks.

Pretty much

Perhaps you're thinking of arm braces? Bump stocks help facilitate bump firing, which is essentially just pulling the trigger a bunch of times in quick succession.

These are not all the effects. But you are not present for discussion, because you are a Russian shill. "He isn't perfect, become more extreme, get really mad while I bash something you care about! Now I'll call YOU names! And don't compromise!"

OK, that is a Russian shill^

I found the shill

archive.is/FJ6K5

The best strategy when a crisis causes Trump to take a more liberal position is to push a counter narrative that exposes the (((parties))) involved as corrupt or incompetent and to provide a solution for him to latch onto. The media is always in attack mode against Trump, which makes it easier for his support base to influence him.

checked. This thread is a great example of how not to shill. Actual Holla Forumsacks are obvious amidst the hysteria.

now there is an idea. Encourage the mental disturbed (leftists) to get guns and kill themselves as a political statement. martyr parade would further encourage it.
lol. i give you 5 points for originality. are you GCHQ based?

checked. ouch

wtf is going on?

So you just confirmed it's not happening, and Sanders is triangulating. Nice job. Trump stopped talking about it and did not bring it up during the meeting with governors. It's not happening.

um. a new approach by the darlings with a desk job

MUH RUSSIA
MUH RUSSIA
MUH RUSSIA
MUH RUSSIA
MUH RUSSIA
MUH RUSSIA
For fucks sake, who let the CNN employees post?