CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag

1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2

2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)

3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]

4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/

5. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- thegg.net/opinion-editorial/censored-gaming-is-being-censored-on-youtube/

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/

- archive.is/KmxAS

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/

- youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs

- youtube.com/watch?v=26tQ_Lm1oxA

- youtube.com/watch?v=vpI3kpbHwMs

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/801857986004221956
archive.is/Gxf5M
keepvid.com/?url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kuqOWLg3Tc
archive.is/DYXJj
jillstein.nationbuilder.com/Recount
ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/revealed-the-real-fake-news-list
twitter.com/kainedamo/status/802169431614951424
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5etxoh/how_the_quest_for_ethics_cost_me_my_job_at/
twitter.com/politicsinmemes/status/802293184105709568
twitter.com/tr1byron/status/799728692159246336
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/23/dr-ben-carson-joins-donald-trump-administration-as-hud-secretary/
archive.is/PFwOT
twitter.com/nichegamer/status/802306018411773952
slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/
archive.is/bYi3K
twitter.com/ChaoGuy2006/status/802327247009026049
archive.is/BYD20
beforeitsnews.com/politics/2016/11/breaking-soros-bot-funding-stein-recount-at-steady-rate-160k-per-hour-2862218.html
twitter.com/mtracey/status/802181155692904448
archive.fo/IAQnT
imgur.com/a/KlpKm
archive.is/wtkKI
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=paypal from:LaurakBuzz&src=typd&lang=en
archive.is/TGQBe
archive.is/RiNvu
archive.is/hF3Rb
archive.is/p1lWJ
archive.is/Cxh43
archive.is/avUzX
archive.is/TdSf9
archive.is/X8sfg
archive.is/4oqjq
archive.is/l7Fvd
archive.is/uaewp
archive.is/PkbOD
archive.is/Vz9SN
archive.is/djo4A
nhentai.net/g/110747/
imgops.com/
twitter.com/james_gohagan/status/802353172572467200
twitter.com/SalenaZito/status/802345096427503617
time.com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/
twitter.com/jamieNBC6/status/802405484783403008
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/802418564812587009
twitter.com/wsvn/status/802424794633277440
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/802413168274214912
archive.is/ACgN2
twitter.com/MaxTemkin
archive.is/ngPZH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for benis

plz do emails plz

>>>/gamergatehq/328644

Remember to filter anti-gamergate shills!
4220a0

twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/801857986004221956

Gilda is objectively worst grill.

I don't listen to much metal anyways. I only heard them from this video.

I'm a Gilda fan not a shill

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/Gxf5M

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

OBJECTION!
Just earlier in your post, you mention liking Gilda. Is that not enough proof of your crimes?

There is nothing wrong liking Gilda.

She's better that Leftypol's retarded cat girl.

That's like saying compost is better food than shit.

At least compost can be used to grow food without parasites.

Choppa Choppa Choppa
Gonna throw you off the helicpota

Me neither, it made me miss the whole metalgate happening and I dont really want to look it up because im afraid some of the bands I like turned out to be completelly pozzed faggots. Most shit I listened to was pretty underground though so it might not be that bad. Sage for offtopic blogposting while under the influence of alcohol

Disturbeds lead singer was cool with gg until he sperged out at a sketch which had a jewish kid ran over a german car and demanded gg become his personal army. which to be honest was more of an insult to germans

Remember the thing about Trump being "triggered" about Hamilton?

>archive.is/Gxf5M

How much work is to make something like this?

Most of the shit I listened to was death metal/tech death so im pretty good I think. Most mainstream band was bloodbath and they are swedish so I fully expect some sweden yes there

I wish I can save these videos fuck

REANON

YOU WILL GIVE ME HER LEWDS

keepvid.com/?url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kuqOWLg3Tc

Thanks

He is jewish, they are thick skinned about anything that comes from other jews. When it comes to outsiders, though? They may as well have wet paper for skin.

No problem.

I know Sabaton is Swedish but I love them
Cuck status y/n?

WuBot is back.

archive.is/DYXJj

You can find it on Youtube but if you ever find a video that is only on Twitter then you can use JDownloader. The link-grabber will give you like thirty different things after copying the link but the video will usually be the only one with a fuckhuge filename.

Hopefully someone archived that change.

Are any of leftypol's attempts at memes not retarded?

Duh. And I suspect their thin skin will help to the next great downfall of the jewish way of life.

They are still giving her money

Well, it could be salvageable if cleaned of all her retardness.

I mean, I'm somewhat leftist and yet the few little things I heard from them are retarded enouth to go full stormfag.

Zizek is really the only thing that I can think of that is exclusively theirs. But even then they manage to somehow fuck that up with shit like pic related.

Read it and resist being tricked or fooled by any future derailers.

Everything went so fucking right!

Gilda was a mistake. This bread is doomed from beginning.

Thank you user.

Shit is probably fake though, i'm sure that they are salty enough to fall for another jew scam after bernie but >>>Holla Forums8358126 from that post on you can see some more in depth analyzing of the donations

Can you make 2017 a small plant sprounting trough a bunch of sjw esque flyers with the words "hate propaganda" sprayed on them?

I think someone on Holla Forums noticed that a set amount gets donated every hour even in the dead of the night. So he thinks that it is a bot giving money.

sure when the time comes.

also he was right

I want to fuck that cat and show her the light of fascism and anti-semitism.

Seriously, what's wrong with Gilda? Can you even spot 1 single wrong thing with her?

Her design still isn't all that great. We just managed to make her kind of cuter by making her more ditzy and monumentally more retarded.

If you have to make a character retarded just to sort of, kind of like it, it's not a good character.

She doesn't have a thick hairy bush that I can sniff and bury my face in

Gilda a QT

I wanna bully Gilda and piss on her cute face

There is something very strange with the payment considering after a certain amount, I start to wonder how many aidsskrillex wifes son there really is, and how much money they have left after donating their savings for boinii's sports car.
Throw the very plausible possibility of a soros fuckery, well even inafundme starts to laugh nervously.

I listened to this all day.

PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD

Acid or revolt we don't give a shit you both are faggots.

Lugenpresse would be better.

Dishonest press
Lying press
Lugerpresse - not associated with the nazis, don't buy their bullshit.
Failing NY Times

for her

Seeing Trump and Farrage team up is so gloriously winning.

Please send help and memetic energy for Maplestan, we are in a rough 3 years with Tumblrtard jr. There are still sane syrup fuckers here, but we are under siege from the same leftards and soros funded socjus cancer that wants to see America, UK, and Europe burn and put under sharia law.

The bill 16 is going to fuck us hard

Fucking hell. Serves me right for stopping sending emails.

Hmm, didn't that originate with the leftard and commies, much like Politically Correct was from them as well. And Social Justice Warrior.

Yes, I'm shitposting from prison. The FBI totally reamed us.

no one got v&, someone was just full of shit…..

For her!

How does the Canuckistani electoral process work anyway?
If it's just direct popular vote, you're pretty fucked because that system pretty much lets the largest population centers dictate who gets in.

I tried looking into the origins, but all sources of it being connected to the Nazis are from 2016.
There is one source from a German book from like 1924, but it wasn't connected to the Nazis, and the book is in German, so I don't even understand the context.
Hitler did refer to the Jew press though.

Turd Jr won't get re-elected, but out government as a whole is still fucked considering even half of the conservatives even applauded bill 16 getting passed.

Pray for trump to annex the few good provinces and Turd Jr to bend over and say "if stop your allies from annexing you; they win"

I'm already researching my other-kin name just in case that madness ever comes to a trial.
I'm likely a silver dragon-kin, according to the not yet medically recognized but SHOULD BE YOU FUCKING BIGOTS, 3rd edition draconomicon.

da fuck?

I need to leave Canada.

If I gonna have to put up with this madness, I'm gonna abuse the fuck out of it

guys i lost this one
what is this about? so far i understand is some kind os scam that would make conman proud

jillstein.nationbuilder.com/Recount

by the emperor
5 million

The only hope is right people abuse the law so hard it needs to be scrapped.

I can't let you do that Dave

surprised he didn't wear the white poppy

??¿?

Not a direct popular vote, that would really turn an already bad situation into far worse at a faster rate. Canada has First Past the Post. While you can look up the actual procedure, it's almost minutiae at this point IMO because what's more important is the culture. It's culture that drives a lot of things, that is the one thing that leftards understood and why they infiltrated Media, Academia, and HR, and tries to influence and install their own in gov't.

I can't find the link at the moment but one article I read definitely tried to pin it all on the natzees, while dropping a single sentence like 'and well maybe it was also used by commies at one point before but that's not important goy'.

Fuck that noise. I was not born in Maple Land, but I am a legal citizen and I LOVE CANADA, and there is nothing wrong with white people or white culture. My family and I did not fled from our birth countries due to threats of violence from white people. It was not whitey that threw rocks aimed at my head because of my skin color. Fuck the college commie chic' retards and leftard useful idiots for their actual bigotry and hypocrisy of trying to bring collective social punishment, and trying to turn Glorious Mapleland into Sweden2.0.
I love Canada, and I will not abandon my beloved adopted country at her hour of need. Although we could use some help and memetic energy from Trump and Farrage and from anyone else who loves freedom, true friendships and fair alliances.

Hmm, I like it, though in practice I probably have to be more subtle.

50/50 chance of 'not yet'. I have no doubt what so ever Traitor jr. would do so if his libtard masters or soros tells him to, he would do it.

I'm not native either but if they keep fucking and making the nation cucked then I'll need to leave for a while till we aren't being fucked.

type-o, that should be birth country.
White poppy for peace, aka pussies trying to hide their moral cowardice behind a veil of 'pacifism'.

I love the land, but the people less so. I also do not want a huge population groth because I love the fact we still are mostly wilderness.

Ahh, I thought "duuUde opium" for some reason.

>ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/revealed-the-real-fake-news-list
I realize appreciate that this guy is a bomb but I can't seem to find the sources for those claims.
Central Bank abolished when

As much as I love my country, I don't feel Canadian anymore and this country doesn't feel like Canada anymore. The only time I truly feel Canadian is when I go do cross country skiing camping trips in the Yukon.

Once I'm done my trade school next year, I'm leaving before the dollar drops even more. I've got a job lined up in Montana.

At the moment, only cities are going to get utterly shit on. Keep in mind that Canada is a fuckhuge country and you can always find a peaceful place to settle in.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Yes, I think it's time we stopped pretending this is the case.

Cities are tumors, the libshits are the cancer cells.

Doesn't the pronoun law affect you all nationally?

It will, but the only shiteaters who will use it are tumblrtards who are the tumblr versions of westborough church.

you say that like shes not the best board tan on the fullchan

That would be Vivian, and there is nothing better than having Vivianholding handswith Gilda.

MARCHE
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA
YOU ARE FURRY

THIS IS NOT HARD

How the fuck hasn't this been posted yet?

twitter.com/kainedamo/status/802169431614951424
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5etxoh/how_the_quest_for_ethics_cost_me_my_job_at/

If this is true then remember, not being a crooked propagandist doesn't pay!

fuck you and fuck your family

shove your funny horsie up your ass

twitter.com/politicsinmemes/status/802293184105709568

You are too late.

honk, your twitter feed is excellent

Everyone's situation is different and I'm not going to presume to tell anyone what they should do. You gotta do what you gotta do mang. All I'm saying is for myself, I had it up to here with the bullshit of collective guilt and shaming by the leftards and MSM.

Same. I was born in a dense urban core, I've spent most of my life in urban centers and suburbs, and yet I also love the physically real, even if harsh at times outdoors and wilderness aspects of Canada. There is beauty in canada's outdoors but also brutal honesty that I respect and cherish. It doesn't give a fuck whether you are 'socially woke' or how many likes you have on social media, the wilderness just does not give a fuck about that bullshit and it doesn't tolerate stupidity at all.

The liberals cucked shit up worse then the cons did this place will end up Sweden 2.0 if something doesn't change.

twitter.com/tr1byron/status/799728692159246336

Looks like sleepy doc is going to be part of Trump's administration after all. breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/23/dr-ben-carson-joins-donald-trump-administration-as-hud-secretary/

Low energy!

Won't take long, just wait till December and you will already be Sweden 2.0

wow I hate memes now

Who is this semen demon?

Come to the US Canadians, we'll help you build the wall, we need all the help we can get as we're obviously going to need two.

Why? Pepe is a salt machine. Did you read the responses making fun of it? It's already full of edits.

I cant support raicsm

Also, don't have the .pdf saved, but thanks to Trudeau and his party, Canada has paved the way for banks to legally implement negative interest rates. And this slipped under the radar of the media because "lol who cares", this shit passed months ago.

What is the faggot's counterpoint? I can't even hear him.

THIS IS NOT MY ULTIMATE FORM

It's pretty much you're currently in this location.

maybe I'll tell you anons

Halifax needs another explosion. 1 was not enough.

Why the fuck would any bank want to give a loan with negative interest?
They'd literally just be handing out free money.

the fuck?

Yep, the last election was really fucked since there was no good outcome, not even a lesser of 2 evils thing, closest being a minority gov't of whoever. I knew Tard jr. was going to win with no small thanks to Harper pushing his luck and giving into his personal vendetta, instead of bowing out to give the cons a very slim chance, but I was really hoping against all hopes it would not be a majority.

I refuse to go along with all the major 3 political parties, and even the greens in wanting to turn Canada, the Canada that I love, into ashes for the sake of some leftard globalist utopia.

What in the fresh fuck is this?
Saved.

from my experience, the cuckiest thing about them is their album "Art of War" which is basically them fellating the commies during WW2 the entire time. There's one particularly catchy song where they talk about germans marching into russia and during one verse they shout "fascists rest in hell!". Seems cucky if you're Holla Forums but mostly harmless considering a mainstream band would not be able to cheer for the Axis and get away with it.

Talk about shit the banks wont do. Not unless nationalized and forced. But once again, force the rich to pay and they leave. Thanks shithead, we will be the perfect mix of islam, china and venesuela. And whats wose, the parraries and the farm communities in the maritimes will have to shoulder the burden of keeping the shits who tanked the country fed.

Guess who

Didn't even have to reverse image search it and I recognized it was from that web novel "Sairin Yuusha no Fukushuu Hanashi".

I don't like the novel personally, makes me feel bad I recognize it.

Daily reminder that yuri is disgusting.

user, they will not be handing out any free money, it is your money that is going to be taken. Negative interest rates are essentially proof that Keynesians are fucking retarded. In theory it would result people taking money out of the bank ASAP and thus encourage spending it. In practice the money will move from the bank account to the mattress and the resulting panic will fuck the economy harder than the US did Hiroshima.

You should read up on bail-ins. If you thought bail-outs were bad then you haven't seen shit.

Yuri is a wonderful person
Well, he was until he died of undisclosed reasons

Thats when they force people to spend money or lose it right?

I found out something new about myself today.

please stop. I never knew I had a fetish for girls with horns. This'll ruin regular girls for me

and damn granblue fantasy isn't available in Australia to satiate it

I think its ok its slow to update tho.

Oh, so it's negative interest on savings accounts instead of negative interest on loans.
Still retarded though, since a bank can't make money on loans if it doesn't have any money.

archive.is/PFwOT

I don't know why she continues to pretend she cares about games outside of a propaganda platform

youre gay?

Why not just write the article in 1 scentence:
I got paid so I will shill the game.

Its essentially a tax on savings to encourage spending. Swiss and Japanese have tried it before.

Because people keep paying her.

And giving her free publicity by posting her on Holla Forums…

Bethesda paid her money to shill Dishonored 2 glad I didn't buy the shit.

Bail-in is when the bank simply takes your money and gives you shitty shares instead, which will be worthless since everyone will be trying to sell them at the same time just so they could buy food and pay bills. Although technically negative interest rates are not a bail-in, they will find plenty of things to pile on top of it, kinda like how Greece restricted the amount anyone can take out of the bank. It would still belong to you but it doesn't really matter since it will be impossible to take it out.

You're a furry?

twitter.com/nichegamer/status/802306018411773952
If I could post images, I would post viqueen Mika.

Ahh,the wording made me think they paid you. Thats garbage.

You are relying on the public being informed, most people won't know about it until they notice that their savings account suddenly shrunk by 10% because if the media doesn't report on the government passing laws permitting it, then it is unlikely they will rush to tell people their interest rate has gone negative.

Oh, I really do not want to go the way of greece, economically wise.

Oh nice, an excuse to post this.

granblue fantasy
has way too good of girls to be a mobile game

but is still ok with all that killing people and all. Or corvo still having to take care of his adult daughter.
I don't know about the second game but in the first one the non lethal options were arguably worse

Aren't there rules against changing interest rates without notifying you, even if it's just a line in the contract telling you how they will notify you if the interest rate changes?

There is in the US and there probably is in Canada but a lot of people don't actually pay attention to those notifications.

People usually don't pay that much attention to it and if they were, then they might think that the negative sign is simply a typo. Most people I have talked to didn't know that negative interest is even possible.

How many people were arrested over this?

why is the commie cat trying to fug vivian
the only C@ vivian likes is Miranda

Yea because if you ignore them they'll go away!

I thought you would have learned this doesn't work by now.

Don't post her, post her ideas and then defeat them.

She's made her living from claiming to be victim to harassers. If you don't associate her ideas with her, she can't claim that you are attacking her.

Indeed. You do not ignore bullshit, you expose it then smash it to pieces.

furry

fuck off commie scum

I can't believe this faggot seriously runs a country. Is Canada gonna wake up and swing right or is Canada done by popular vote so only major city centers determine the politics of the whole country?

I just realized, I keep on thinking of bruno mars when reading her name.

If no oppression exists then they shall invent it, as was the case with the story on CNN about how air-conditioners are sexist. And the notion that SJWs will just magically go away if you ignore them is fairly retarded, people generally didn't pay attention to their attempts to take over academia and yet you would have a hard time finding a single university that isn't crawling with them.

at least i'm not a furry

Seat system. Kinda like electoral, but stupider. And
We need to grow the right first. And good luck with that. We are as bad off as britian.

Why is it so hard to have a decent conversation with liberals about Trump?

same but I'm not a fucking commie either
fuck off

Sounds exactly like something a commie would say.

How much stupider?

Don't ignore her, just avoid making it look like you're attacking her and instead only argue against her ideas. Don't make it easy for her to pretend you're a harassing rapist.

reposting reply to "Trump is a fascist"

also, here's a reply to "Trump is a racist" you can use for good measure: slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/

It still favors denser areas. We do not choose our senate or the potential represenitives of the party. Both those have to change too.

pretty much major cities determine politics of whole country. i don't know if you know but our parliament has always been a shitshow no matter who's in charge. we used to have proper conservatives, then they got taken over by christian fundamentalists, then tried to rebrand themselves to be more friendly, got into power for 8 years (which last 4 were majority rule) and people got sick of them

They're zombies, you cannot reason with them.

I didn't get to save this. Does anyone else have this image?

I at least got to save this.

I want to debate with people who disagree with me. It's just that they either resort to calling anyone who disagrees with them racist or leave altogether.

the fuck did all these leftypol faggots and anita apologists come from

Good summary karen. I want karen for pm.

We've always had a few Holla Forums people, no idea about the Anita apologists.

Holla Forums is shit but alunya is my waifu

What's the Penny Plan?

I keep seeing Galko posted in these threads.

Is Oshiete actually good? I know very little about it. Bearing in mind that I wasn't particularly fond of Nichijou or Azumanga Daioh, is there a chance I'd like Oshiete?

You do remember all those fake accounts she made to attack herself, right? Like I said, they can easily invent it and our involvement doesn't really change anything either, they can easily pick on random people they see like the guy at NASA that wore a triggering shirt. On top of that they can simply look through older works to justify their oppression, Anita's analysis of vidya isn't exactly true to the actual games themselves

yea man totally not a shill
fuck off you are gonna keep injecting this leftypol shit into the thread till people start acting its the norm and there will be fucking commies everywhere
this is what Gildafag has done to make a bunch of reddit apologists and now you are

this is how SJWs get into groups

Your taste is bad.

But if you do not care for slice of life, you will not like it.

Well, here's my translation: avoid sharing this article non-anonymously unless you want to risk being labeled as a closet Trump supporting white supremacist.

I'm not sure what you thought the article was warning.

Or, I could just not do that and wish that you lose your dick in a freak car accident. Have fun trying to jerk some sensation back into your mangled cock. Maybe when the necrosis kicks in, you'll suddenly get the urge to fuck a corpse.

Oshiete isn't like those it's a lot more grounded and is more about her having funny or awkward conversations. The episodes are only 7-8 minutes long so just watch the first one and see if you like it.

Just go watch Galko, the episodes are only 8 minutes long

Galko is just 10 minutes of highschool girl behavior with a couple friends
she is a friendly girl that likes everyone is nice to everyone
nothing silly or over the top

I'm not an anita apologist, I'm a tactician. I've identified a weapon she's used to considerable effect against those with whom she disagrees and I believe I've found a way of mitigating her ability to use that weapon to as great a degree as we can.

I have this weird idea that you shouldn't deliver bullets to your enemy on a silver platter.

I guess I should clarify that I actually really liked the manga, but for some reason I can't explain I really couldn't get into the anime.

But she's played games all her life. She said so, so it must be true.

And I have this weird idea that someone that goes unopposed generally tends to have a much easier time accomplishing shit because they don't have any obstacles in front of them. The benefit of a large mass of people aware of the danger greatly outweights mass perception of outside groups.

totally normal anonymous poster

She smiths the bullets no matter what dumbass, if you have not learned this by now then you know nothing on how sjws and feminists behave. Dissecting the ideas is not an attack, and telling us not to dissect is painfully naive of youu.

Did you read the article at all?

That makes sense

This.

Good point. But how to implement this tactic in practice? I think discouraging people from reposting the article here isn't going to be successful.

If we dismantle her arguments without calling attention to her name/identity, what then? People want to spread their "counter argument", which makes it hard to avoid mentioning her article.

How are you still this retarded after two years?

Yeah that Holla Forums shit is fucking cancer, just like regular Holla Forums shit.

Sure. So then you shouldn't give her even more bullets.

I think you're confused, that's my point, not yours. Dissect the ideas without attributing them to any particular person because if you attribute them to her, she'll call you a harasser.

furry

archive.is/bYi3K

I want to headpat and hold hands

Why are you guys trying to push Gilda? Also, is this just one person or are there more who want gilda?

I think we need to move these into the thread further down, or it gets lost in all the "new bread" shitposting.

UK papers love to mock TV news channels.
Is it worth getting this guy to sell/give his story to the papers?
Is it worth us contacting them? (Daily Mail tends to be anti-"migrant")

Why aren't we filling the tag with redpilling on how the media distorted it?
Or how bullshit it is a minority can tar the rest when the MSM focus on it?

I was going to stay quiet on this, but you're clearly new. This has been tried before with both Twitter drama and articles. What happens is the refutations were invariably claimed to be against nothing, or the writings were claimed to be completely fabricated and then altered. It's part of the reason that everything should archived and posted as proof. It's one of the reasons that ARCHIVE EVERYTHING exists. Aside from that, your claim of death of the author removes any ability for someone who might actually look into the refutations from actually being able to see the person's past works, severing any ties to what could later be used against them because other talks about their works in a critical light will not show up. It makes no sense and is actively detrimental.

there's two people at least

The delusion in that archive. And the whole trying to take words Holla Forums and hitler lose like degenrate. Holy kek.
And I doubt that there is any clause that states he cannot have a buisness while president, or that he cannot give it to any relitives.

I really liked point 17 in this regarding Atlantean pyramid believers, people should read it even if they don't care about Trump being called a racist. It's a principle everyone should try to keep in mind, but instead what happens is people only dismiss the cases that don't fit their biases. Then if it's something they're inclined to believe someone saying "that's probably just some weird coincidences" is treated as making excuses, even though that's what objections to false theories normally look like.

It's especially relevant for people taking stuff like pizzagate seriously without actual proof. People who are convinced by stuff like "vaguely suspicious wording" or "pizza place symbol looks similar to a symbol listed as related to pedophilia" instead of actual proof should consider how much effort has been put into trying to find those coincidences. Any community that puts that much effort trying to prove something can find that kind of stuff, it's the same as people who think the moon landings are faked and then find lots of "suspicious" things like a shadow on a rock that looks like a C or NASA employees dying in suspicious ways.

It went pretty mainstream and got shared by well-known pundits like Ann Coulter, so I think that's a lost cause.

I'm fine with her as well.

I used to draw a fair bit of Gilda OC.
I rarely do it nowadays, though. Since I barely draw GG-related OC in general.

i want to hold tongues with gilda

No president has ever distanced themselves from their business while in office, these people will never stop grasping will they.

Nope

There are a lot of people who love Gilda. OP just do it because the joke is that we all pretend to get angry at her but feep inside us we love her.

tl;dr: we pretend to be angry at her

no there isnt you obnoxious retard

so what youre saying is hes going to be like any other president

It's far too late for any "tactics" on Anita. People tried to "ignore" her and she gained a ton of power and injected herself in gamergate. People tried not to "give her ammo" and she would false flag anyway and be shilled all over the place.

While obviously being a sperg never helps, at this point contention, rebuttal and mockery is the way to go. Even normalfags at this point are mocking her and had enough. She will always falseflag and play victim, there's no getting around that.

To be fair many argue the same thing about you , Val, and Acid, Borderline avatarfagging/furry and namefagging respectively.

Just one autist really, seems like he was able to make the bread this time. I think most are generally fine with Gilda as long as it's bullying and mockery ( is wrong don't believe his propaganda) but the faggot really needs to stop posting the shit in threads outside of the GG one, it's really autistic.

First he needs to confirm the story (which would likely give out his personal information), and one of the plebbitors was arguing that he may be under some sort of contract anyway.

I like her too. She was poorly designed and thrown away, this is her home now.

Don't always believe the MSM story that all of Canada is naturally leftard liberal because it is current year and current location, consider who is spewing that narrative. 9/11, a very biased leftist MSM.
Here's the short version of what passes as a political party choice in Canada in current year.
-Liberals always fuck themselves over by over-reaching, and them forming a majority gov't is a surefire way of them always showing their true colors as arrogant and corrupt fuckers sooner then later. Unfortunately they can already well on their way doing so and will do a lot of damage to the country before they inevitably get shown the door.
-Conservatives are currently a big fat mess. Many of them are also spineless cuckservatives.
-NDP and Greens, might as well put on the hijab and make it official, many of them are competing who can be more Sweden'ed and pozzed.

One hope I see is Trump literally Making America Great Again, and Canadians seeing their bank account and country being far less the utopia promised under Tard jr, and seeing the stark difference between U.S. with Trump, and Canada with Tard jr and the libtards. You won't see much of it admitted in the media, but canada does sometimes have the slightly envious neighbor syndrome. If Trump makes burgers more prosperous and happier, well let's just say most citizens can't eat or pay their bills with PM literallycurrentyear.jpg virtue signalling.

Basically, the bushes where oil men and never distanced themselves from their practices, Cheney made a bunch of money off the back of the Iraq war.

Its just grasping at straws, liberals just can't deal with it, chances it will start dying down when he's actually sworn in.

Hey fuckface, she and socjus scammers will do that no matter what, or just invent a harasser out of thin air. Either you really are the newfaggiest of naive newfags, or trying to white knight for her ilk under the guise of 'i'm a tic tac tician tho lel'.

Ok, let's be serious and honest for once here.

I RARELY post Gilda outside of these threads. Hell, I think I only did it once, with the exception of frawfags threads, where I request stuff like one or two times per month and MAYBE one of those times includes Gilda in some way.

I don't know where this hateboner from some users come from, but some of them are so paranoid and delusional that they believe I go in every single drawfag thread and ruin it filling the threads with Gilda requests, which is not even possible since I've been pretty busy for the last months (even before the summer started) and I made almost no posts. Hell I barely go to drawfag threads that much.

So no, i don't go to other threads and post Gilda 24/7.

if you want to convince people its not something terrible, maybe you aught to find an example that isnt so vampiric.

Ndp has never held office once since they were made. Their main purpose is to divide leftists in the country.

Yeah, because there's not any other weird shit about pizzagate.

I'm not the "tactician user", but let me see if you can agree to this:

It would be good to encourage that highly visible public responses (videos, articles) that dismantle her arguments do so without associating these arguments with Anita, or drawing attention to her as an originator.

So instead of

"Here's my article why Anita is full of shit" or even "An open video response to Anita's recent criticism of Dishonored 2"

you would do

"Here's why is full of shit" or "My video on why Dishonored 2 is not problematic" without naming Anita or the article anywhere.

Don't give Anita even the honor of being "the opposition" of these pieces, and in some small way reduce her victim bux and reduce her motivation to even continue spewing this shit.

Would you kindly repost >>11314679? Thanks in advance.

Shilling my tweet:
twitter.com/ChaoGuy2006/status/802327247009026049

Anything else you find on my timeline is also GG related. Tried to show OneAngryGamer some love.

Wasn't the goal total 2 million?

It WAS
BEFORE Jill ((((((stein)))))) RAISED IT!

Its been increased twice.

2 million? What do you goys want with 4 million? Now donate 7 million to us you stupid gentiles!

The lawyers asked for a raise. I think it's because the states require 2 million to even make a recount request, and then it costs more for lawyers, civil servants and what not to carry it out, but don't quote me on this.

She unfortunatly goes to length to go find and claim harassment, and even if you include 0 reference to her she will go claim that it is about her.

I can see more of the public turning against socjus and race baiting groups like BLM, however the hardcore koolaid drinkers will continue to double down. This can reduce their numbers overall, as the few who have an ounce of sanity may realize they should leave the retarded left, but also drive up their extremism bullshit. With the true believers either doubling down, or entrenching further in. From what I'm seeing they are definitely growing desperate.

JILL IS GONNA ROLL THE BIGGEST BLUNT IN HISTORY

To think, so many starving families could have been fed with this sort of cash. So much could have went to finding a cure for diabetes, or something that's not this.

Thank you.

Jill is a modern day philosopher practicing her craft

if hillary supporters teares were money, how much of a coffer could they fill?

Now buy the most expensive pot you can find and reflect under a new leaf tree

No thanks, do not want to help bob.

At the federal level, yes. Sadly at the provincial level, they have gotten into office and they've gotten their cancer in before.

the up and down arrows are traffic signs for my penis regarding the 3 holes on her body that are used for sex

No denying that. But the cons look like they will be getting in next time, and one of the potential leaders wants to defund cbc.

Like this.

He'll get a heart attack anyway.

My point is, people can be helped with this cash. Who does this help?

Making her go to great lengths is good.

One good way of evaluating strategies is too imagine what happens if hypothetically everyone actually followed it? At a certain point, if a large mass of people isn't naming or linking her while making these counterarguments, it makes Anita far less believable when she claims to be a victim. She would draw support from a smaller base.

Snake oil sales people.

I like you user. I also like Gilda.

That would be better if and only if she wouldn't use her resources to create the controversy. The pawns would simply take the article and attribute the points to her.

I wouldn't, because I think knowing where the source of these arguments comes from is important. That would work if it was Tortilla or Topkek, and you could post their respective articles on the sites. Intentionally removing the author and providing no sources give them free reign to remove the piece, or edit out the parts that were criticized after the fact, with very little recourse other than to post the archive with the original parts still whole. Which in that case you've just created an extra step, and clouded the waters for absolutely no gain whatsoever.

When it hits 6 million you're going to see some serious shit

They don't have as much time as they think. I don't want to see the Canada I love in ashes and under the sword of islam.
The days of CBC serving any useful public service for broadcasting has long been dead anyway. And it always astounds leftards when they hear who started that defunding the CBC trend. Traitor sr.

If trump can end the syrian crisis, the islam shit will kinda hit a wall. It sounds like he is already seeking talks, which is more than I can say about king nigger.

And all public news is leftist shit. I just want to see them try and fight for their gov monies.

Archive: archive.is/BYD20

That looks really nice, although I'm confused by the infinity symbol/hairband on the side of her head.

She stole Vivian's hairband! Bully that retard until she gives it back

She is Holla Forums's daughter, it makes sense she wear something related to 8ch

beforeitsnews.com/politics/2016/11/breaking-soros-bot-funding-stein-recount-at-steady-rate-160k-per-hour-2862218.html

Thanks soros.

fuck off cancer

No one tell this user about pics related, he could get even angrier at Gilda for getting viv's clothes

Now why would he fund something that could show that the machines were not hacked by trump?

Holla Forums fucked the reddit mascot (without a rubber this time) and the retard was born. That's canon, user.

Sounds like good news to me. I'd rather it be Soros wasting his money than a diffuse population of brainwashed liberals.

If you say so user, I've been noticing it a lot lately (even in the drawthreads) but if it's being blown out of proportion then I won't argue too much

This is probably why there is a hateboner

Honestly that does sound pretty solid way of getting more normalfags to argue against her. When people immediately here of "Anita" they want out of the discussion because of all the controversy it brings. Arguing her points without mention her could work sometimes to convince.

Gilda was adopted, not, uh, "breed" by Holla Forums

So it's not me posting Gilda, uh…

Triple 3 confirmed

thats why im attracted to gilda but it feels dirty fapping to vivian

That what you're cuck of a president calls a rebuttal? I'm not sure if I should weep or laugh my ass off at your misfortune.

She was bread here often enough that she might just as well be considered bred here.

remember to report Gildafags

Forgot to add; At the rate you cucks are going, we are going to need another wall. But how is Canada going to pay for it when they are bleeding jobs and importing chincks, street shitters, and mudshits in record numbers?

Wait a moment that crotch

You mean I have to pay the bank now to use my money in their gambling(stock market)?

Apparently.

Carter did. he put his business in a blind trust while he was President. Faggots ran his peanut business into the ground, ended owing over 1mil

so who is Vivian's mom?

I wouldn't laugh so fast burger, remember the time your king nigger got a 2nd term? That's what you should feel like to understand what sane syrup fuckers felt after our last election.

Mombot :^]

twitter.com/mtracey/status/802181155692904448

video games

couldn't also mean that they have to pay you to get when you use their money a loan

Really user?

Wisconsin agreed to a recount.
archive.fo/IAQnT

Meh. Michigans changed by less than .1%

I only block ads- I usually avoid blocking GG people.
What's your Twitter?

Are Twitter now displaying fake blocks as a form of shadow-ban?

This was kind of the intent of OP Vulcan IIRC.
The only opposing argument I can think of is (old) advice on how to deal with fake claims against GG- that is, you don't answer them or give any credibility to them by responding. Because then you argue about Is GG this? instead of GG doing what it needs to do.

Likewise, could attempting to refute the argument (even without mentioning Anita's name) allow:
- Encourage debate of what is and isn't problematic- when in fact nothing is problematic, and such discussion only serves to encourage the idea something must be problematic (as people keep discussing it, problematic then becomes more legitimate).

- Distract from Anita's lack of decent analysis. But again, analyzing her work won't change 90% of her fan's minds… But if enough people know she's poison, her public image is worse. Ergo, Devs & conventions will be less likely to support her.

Oh ok, not sure by how much Trump won that one.

He still won Michigan though so even if he loses those 2 states he's still the president.

Serious question, if all you guys talk about these days is politics, why not post in Holla Forums instead? Just to circlejerk and post gg-tans? Does GG do anything GG-related anymore or did everyone decide to refocus on saving western civilization?

I think Gilda is cute. I used to be pissed about that, like "goddamnit reddit why did you have to be the ones to make this cute retard," but I've warmed up a tiny bit to reddit after seeing /r/The_Donald and that makes me feel ashamed of myself

CUTE

Anf if he wins all 3, it will demoralize the libshits.

I kinda hope it exposes Hillary's corruption.

Moderation on Holla Forums is shit and people tend to just yell CTR or shill instead of actually responding to points. Also there's more diversity of opinion here.
That subreddit is pretty cancerous though.

i multitask

That will be a nice bonus, but if it goes radically towards trump, it will be excused as some sort of system error and not cheating.

This thread is pretty much the best place to speak on games and pol talk in Holla Forums

I assume Holla Forums is attempting to redpill people?
Anything we can do?

imgur.com/a/KlpKm
doxxing is ok when we do it

What part of reddit did you get that imgur link from?

First pic is tinfoil.jpg

May your children never know the pain of having to bury you.

twitter

Short answer: Have you ever actually browsed Holla Forums? Posting with nazis is not my cup of tea.

Long answer: Because we care about video games. So first off "all we talk about is politics" is a dodge, because we do focus on video game events and news when it comes up. A neutral/non-gaming board wouldn't care.

Second of all, gaming gives us a sense of fraternity. Why discuss politics anywhere else? (or why shit post about SJWs or why post waifus…)

Yea, ok.

Because Holla Forums is fucking shit. Tighter echo chamber than Tumblr due to the moderation and the autistic userbase that displaced 2014/pol/.

I've never had a real problem with moderation on Holla Forums, but then again I'm the kind of person that likes that they ban lefties on sight. There is no point in responding to shills and concern trolls.
I meant that it pleases me to see plebbit waking up, even if they haven't completely accepted the redpill.

lol ok I think I understand why you aren't on Holla Forums
I see literally no video game discussion in this thread.

The issue is that there is concern that the recount will be rigged- as oppose to the election.
Claim that it was hacked (despite being paper, then later claim they also meant pro-Putin/Trump agents did it! Whoopsy sorry!), and by overturning those 3 states- get Trump out.

Why would Soros fund a recount if there wasn't a way to ensure it went his way?
Or is the old satanistic coffin dodger so out of touch he can't believe it?

Problem with evil is your never sure when they are being intelligent or arrogant.

So is any of it true (coat the truth with bullshit so no one heads the warning, or complete fabrication to distact)?

There is nothing worth shit that came out this year. Have you not noticed that vidya threads are about 40% of games that came out 2 generations ago?

Wonder if anyone saved the comic on how gilda became the adopted cousin years ago.

I respectively disagree.

Then use those points,

They ban anyone to the left of them, that's bullshit in my opinion and I tired of being banned there. Considering that I'm pretty far to the right and am a white nationalist, I'd imagine that its even worse for most.

They underwent a mod change a few months back so now you get bullshit moderation like pic related and no its not me in the pic.
/r/alt-right is actually decent even if it is slow.

Its fine to use points like that to point out that its bullshit. I just hate when people lazily use terms started by CIA like conspiracy theorist or the derivative tinfoil hatter as ad homs to discourage critical thought.

Sega hard girs was pretty fun. And corpse party 3ds was great.

I don't know anything about any term started by the CIA, tinfoil is a term I've used for years.

Regardless of the origins of a term, that entire image that user posted is basically blatant fear mongering regarding Trump's presidential especially election especially when the results are already in for one state and they are in favor of Trump.

Trump is the 45th president of the united states, full stop, he's even getting top secret briefings already, Soros and co can shovel money into the furnace all they please, as it stands king nigger basically destroyed the democratic party and given their nigger spokesperson, it seems they're gonna double down fully into identity politics and go full dindu.

The smartest thing Soros could do is either secretly work with Trump toward his own ends or ride out the Trump presidency and try again later, nothing short of killing the man will stop from him being sworn in and Pence would be much worse the libucks if he's the president, he's basically death insurance.

CIA started using conspiracy theorist as an ad hom attack against anyone after the Kennedy assassination. That's likely before you were born so its not surprising you've been using tinfoil for years.

Is sega hard girls find to play even if you never played a nep game?

I think I'm going to die of irony poisoning. Bet I'm banned.

Argue against ideas. Not people.

It's a JRPG with Nippon vidya references. It shouldn't be too hard for anyone.

reported

Its a good entry point to neps.

I'm pretty sure "tinfoil hat" was already a term back in the early turn of the century, as it was already in use by Edison and his cronies to denigrate Tesla and his followers. It shifted to a synonym for "conspiracy theorists" to stifle claims that the U.S. government confiscated all of Tesla's research after he died. The CIA was likely only following the tradition of their predecessors, using it on alien abduction believers, then the JFK assassination, and so on.

this bitch again?

I checked her twitter to confirm if this was true, and I think I got cancer from her tweet history after 2 minutes.

Also, this: archive.is/wtkKI
(but check the source link: twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=paypal from:LaurakBuzz&src=typd&lang=en for the fully scrollable experience)

I'm also going to repost this last thread:
~~~~
I'm interested in whether there is any negative shit about Laura Kate Dale's credibility, especially about rumors/leaks that she posts.

To me, it is obvious how much freedom people like her have to:

1) outright fabricate rumors/leaks, claiming they have a source

2) "confirm" what someone else leaked (that is, lie about having a secondary confirmation)

There's no possible way lying can backfire on Laura. If a lie turns out incorrect, will be shurgged off because leaks aren't completely reliable (and her insider sources can't claim to know whether another one of her sources actually told her that or not)

On the other hand, there's a million ways that lying can directly benefit her. If she makes up a leak, she gets more attention. If she takes a leak and stretches the truth/certainty, she gets more attention. If she lies that "my sources confirm

Good afternoon anons.

FUCK IT'S COLD!

archive.is/TGQBe
archive.is/RiNvu
archive.is/hF3Rb
archive.is/p1lWJ
archive.is/Cxh43
archive.is/avUzX
archive.is/TdSf9
archive.is/X8sfg
archive.is/4oqjq
archive.is/l7Fvd
archive.is/uaewp
archive.is/PkbOD
archive.is/Vz9SN
archive.is/djo4A

but she got kidnapped at E3 and got called an it once totally out of context and not in a derogatory gendered way
but pls gib her moneys

That sounds like a poorly disguised concern trolling. Assuming you're not, well have you noticed that the places, people and culture that are very anti western values tend to either not produce video games at all. If they do, they mostly churn out propaganda, most of the time not even well crafted propaganda? Funny how socjus and anti western values seems to be identical twins when their actions and goals are examined. I have no interest in seeing a world where most vidya needs to be either AAA cancer, or faux retro hipster "indie" clique approved garbage, or pyongyang racer.

it's pretty hot and humid here. But thankfully it looks like humidity is building up to a storm, so it might get cooler

Shit man I hope this spreads more

I'm pretty sure that Edison never used it actually. If you have writings of his showing otherwise that'd be one thing. First use as far as I know of was in 1927 by Julius Huxley in a book and in the book the tinfoil hats shielded experimenters from effects of a telepathic machine. It was by no means in common use at this time though.

That came later when people started to suspect that certain radio waves could be used to influence thought patterns and that the government might try that. Some thought tinfoil hats would protect them(ironically if anything they'd have the opposite effect). As it was a conspiracy theory it came to be synonymous with all conspiracy theories.

Fat fuck jim sterling got involved too. He spread that shit and so did that tranny before they got called out. At least that guy there is sane enough to realize how shitty that was. I respect that.

I hate how he is getting a lot of notoriety because of the Nintendo leaks. Remember that he and a lot of other journos perpetuated this notion of sexual assault involving Uber or something but there wasn't a strand of evidence

sauce

The uber accuser was a dude. Shes the one who accused a microshit worker of misgensering.

Erm >shes
But the accuser was not him.

I remember that, but I also remember Laura being involved in that somehow. I remember Mark arguing with her on twitter about it. Maybe she just spread it around?

He helped spread it and tried to make it about him.

My mistake, and apologies for the disinfo. I was looking online for verification, and funnily enough it was the other way around: Edison was the one who experimented on tinfoil (his invention of the phonograph initially employed tinfoil as a recording medium). Like you said, tinfoil usage as a derogative came much later with wireless radio.

The whole tinfoil hats on Tesla supporters story was actually told to me from my uni professor years ago, and knowing now what we know of academia's untrustworthiness with facts and history I should've questioned its veracity. Welp, learn something new everyday.

Like I said, the whole situation reeks of fraud for patreon/paypal bux.

Spreading lies is bad enough, but the latter is even worse. Every single time people like them are involved, it's always about their attempts to coopt something for their personal benefit.

nhentai.net/g/110747/
Found using imgops.com/ reverse image search. You're welcome.
Half the fun in searching for source is finding other doujins that I like even more.

saw this on twitter, but is this the person TotalBiscuit flipped out on his fanbase for "rampant transphobia" over awhile ago? Seems like he chose a real winner to bleed for.

Yep.

That's some subtle cucking.

You could buy a very nice car with the money I made today ffs.

twitter.com/james_gohagan/status/802353172572467200

You should donate a few bucks to the local drawfagsme, Acid. :^)

when will normalfags learn

#thestruggle

Actually when I get my EOTY bonus I might commission something from Kukuryo.

I really want some well done porn of Asuka dominating Lillian Woods, petplay style.

Honestly, Mark should make it a bannable offense to post screencaps without archives because of how goddamn many times this has happened.

I'm not very proud of myself, I let my autist break free today.

I threw a crowbar at a scalper's car breaking his front passenger window because he bought ten $99 New 3DS systems which I was planing to get for my niece and nephew.

I get never every time a cop car drives past my house.

user what the fuck

calling the police now

Do it user. Tell them this user with ID 4c70e1 on Holla Forums broke a guys window in city in state of the united states. They will surely find him.

I feel that if you went ahead and did that you probably should have just taken a 3ds.

you took the crowbar right? it probably has your fingerprints

Jesus FUCK user, calm down.

Was this at the Wal-Mart parking lot or did you stumble upon this faggot elsewhere and just noticed a plastic bag filled with $99 N3DSes on the passenger seat?
Because if it was the parking lot, there's a good chance you dun goofed. I wouldn't ever show my face in that area again.

not saying you'll get caught, but as a matter of principle man. If you were ever a suspect in a case like this and they just searched your internet history, you'd be toast.

Find him, and set his head on a pike.

Scalping should haev legal penalties.

Unless he's already had his fingerprints taken for some reason, he has no real cause to worry about the crowbar having his fingerprints. And there's almost no reason anyone would be in the fingerprint database unless they had already had their fingerprints taken as a result of a criminal investigation. Unless he's already committed some criminal act, they almost surely don't have any fingerprints of his to match up to.

That, and fingerprints are massively inaccurate anyway, so even if they did have his fingerprints on file there's no guarantee they'd be able to match the prints on the crowbar to his prints anyway.

Wait, are you telling me that TB whiteknighted this waste of air, the same TB who shat on his own wife for having her own opinions?

WHAT THE CUCK

I have no image macro to show my disgust at this.

TB can pick them.

I held out for a long time, but his whole anti-Trump tirade parroting all the SJW talking points finally burned me on him. I don't hate him or wish ill on him, but I don't like him either and he can fuck off any time.

While I'd like to believe that an user who browses the Most Trolly™ website on the internet would have higher levels of intelligence, I have my doubts as to the veracity of that claim. Let's just hope he has the means to instantly sanitize his computer's hard drive when the SWAT team shows up.

sanitizing his computer wouldn't do anything, because he posted this to an external website. Theoretically police could contact his ISP and Holla Forums to see that he posted here during the time that post was made and that the IP logged by Holla Forums matches the IP his ISP had for him during that time.

Worse, he wight nighted people mocking the guys voice. My number 1 issue with trans is when they don't put in effort and expect me to go along with it. Treat it as a stage act, and if you make it monty python comedy instead of a high end shakespear then expect me to laugh and not applaud.

he is a blind liberal who doesn't read up on shit

At this point, I only respect yahtzee.

What the fuck? Why would you nigger out like that.

I'm canadian

I was wearing gloves

Here is how the autism crime went down;
>show up at FUCKING EBGAMES hour and a half before opening
>go across the parking lot and hop on my shitty honda motorcycle
>watch him pull into a Home hardware

Let's be real though, most police are absolute shit when it comes to catching things like this and federal agencies aren't going to pursue low level crimes like this typically.

Well shit. Did you leave the crowbar there?

This is why most stores make a limit on how many you can buy for a deal.
Well hopefully your prints aren't on file you retard.

I was driving as I threw it. But it's not like I could get traced. I took it from a scrap yard 7 years ago when I was in the states doing contract work.

Fun fact, years ago I had a pair of guns stolen from my shop. Someone managed to pry a corner of a locked case door apart, giving the door just enough slack that you could pull hard on it and squeeze a hand up inside through the gap.

I did my job an reported it to local PD and ATF. The PD sends a cop down. Not a detective. Just a normal cop. He takes the broken door and the two empty gun boxes the guns had been laying on on the bottom shelf. i.e. the best place that fingerprints would have been left on as he grabbed for the guns. He did this barehanded. No dusting for prints, no photographs, no witness interviews. Didn't even ask for the camera footage.

He stuck the two boxes under his arm, took them as evidence, took my statement, and left. Never heard anything about it again other than a once a year phonecall from ATF asking if the guns ever turned up.

I'd love to know how he got 10, TBH. Every store I know had limits on how many you could buy.
I don't waste my time with Black Friday shit, but even I know that some shady bullshit had to happen for that guy to leave the store with 10.

An insane number of crimes go unsolved because there's no relation between the perpetrator and the victim. They're probably going to check surveillance cams, and if nothing comes up they'll just let it go.

I don't mind if you buy ONE to resell it (for all I know, you just had some buyer's remorse), but buying in bulk is a dick move.

An IP address doesn't really mean shit. It might get them a warrant, but it's not enough to convict.

Nevermind, disregard.

to be fair the ridiculous degree of scalping that goes on with Nintendo's products is mostly Nintendo's own fault

I really would not have cared much if if TB said Trump was shit, but calling everyone who voted for him scum was really shitty and exactly what is "friends" would do.

did you buy it that day with gloves? or wipe it down before hand?

Honestly though stores should prevent people from buying more than 2 high price products at a time.

While that's bad enough he went even further than that and basically called everyone that voted 3rd party scum as well.

same. I didn't care about how sensitive he could be on certain things in the past because at the core he still seemed like a guy with certain standards he couldn't compromise. That was why he stood with gamergate and still to this day hasn't gone back on that. He wouldn't buy into the media narratives.

But then when politics came into it I saw how easily he could give up his morals and buy into a media narrative that served his interests. I'll probably still watch him for his reviews and the podcast, but the weight of his opinion has drastically fallen now that I see he can compromise what he presents as uncompromising. His stance on issues.

muh helthcare

This would be a real pain in the ass in legitimate use cases, but it would also mitigate credit card fraud / identity theft.
This might actually be a good idea.

No it's rusty as shit so I've always worn gloves when using it. I think I've only touched it once with my bare hands, but that was years ago.

Plus the cops don't have my prints anyways, never committed any crimes. Never even gotten a ticket.

Yep.

He shit on my very fucking humanity because I liked a different candidate than he did, and because his precious USA gibsmedat health coverage might, might go away. The free coverage my fucking taxes pay for. The free coverage he could have had back in the UK.

wwaaaaahhhh! I want to live in your awesome country but tell you how to run it! waaaahhhh!

The first one is about par, but its not taking a dump on trump, and its pointing out hillarys loyalties to big corperations. The second was hillarious. And if I remeber correctly he has poopooed anita before.

most stores I know of around here, when they have killer deals they usually say in the fine print something along the lines of "limit 2 per customer". Which I imagine is an effort to stop scalping.

He should make enough money that he can just buy healthcare, anyway.

I miss Gabe

I would have sworn this was Mark posting stories again until this. I guess if you're going to have a dumbass spergout, that's a good bar to set.

The only thing that makes it even slightly understandable is if he was under the impression that insurance companies won't cover people with preexisting conditions after ACA runs out. In which case he literally thought that he was a dead man walking due to Trump winning and his complete freak out makes a bit more sense.

I mean Trump's said we're going to keep the preexisting conditions rule but it definitely wasn't common knowledge that that was his position before kikes started shilling a narrative about him backtracking because he wants to keep a couple provisions, even though all campaign he'd talked about how he liked those two things.

The thing that really tipped me over was when he complained how he had to work to get into the country and should have more of a right to vote than people randomly born there. It was such an elitist attitude to take. Where else are the people born in america meant to go to have a say if not their own country. Plus, he wanted the candidate that would let illigal immigrants in with no worry and look the other way when they voted, undermining everything he just complained about.

Well he might have only moved here because his wife is American but
Has TB ever said how much money he actually makes?

yeah which makes it fishy

Shit like this is the reason why I'm thankful I never went searching around for people to watch on YouTube while holding very strict requirements on what I will watch.

I watched one TB video, never got how the fuck he became popular, and never watched or read any of his shit again. The more I hear about his antics the more I wonder how he got that "popular" to begin with. Even his 'broadcast' voice is just barely tolerable, not that far above Jim Stirling high pitched nasally britcuck whine.

I can listen to Farrage read a phone book, though hearing him ripping on an EU asshole is far more satisfying. But TB and Stirling is just nails on chalkboard, like a low rent version of current year man and piers morgan.

I understand the hatred for Sterling's voice, since, I agree, it is rather analogous to nails on a chalkboard.

But I actually find TB's voice, or at least the voice he puts on for his YouTube videos, to be nice to the ears.

honestly, TB got popular during that "classy brit fad" back when youtube was still young. That fad is still around, but not like it was before. That's why TB's icons sometimes have tophat's and monocles, stereotypical "classy brit" stuff. I honestly think he got a foothold initially solely because people were stupid and had a fetish for english accents.

Fedel Castro died
suck shit commies

He definitely talked about it a fair bit. Even in the republican primary debates he talked about it. I recall him telling Ted Cruz that he wouldn't let people die on the streets in a Trump America.

At the very least, he has a few thousand twitch subs, which is rate of (at least) $2.50/user.
That doesn't include other donations or revenue from other platforms, which I'd imagine is fairly significant.
But the man owns an "e-Sports" org, so he can't be that poor.

He got famous for WOW and being British. Quite ironic with him quitting WOW and moving to the US.

Obama gonna stage a lavish funeral or something?

I thought he died in 2008

Holla Forums on suicide watch.

Rea had something to do with this, I'm sure.

I did too but in this universe he didn't

Unless his body exploded in corpse flowers, I have my doubts.
but knowing Reanon, we'll get an interesting tidbit

Id say it be keks work

COMMIE OVENS

I'm not convinced he hasn't been dead for years and they just Weekend at Burnie's it.

Of course kek had something to do with this, Reanon will be linked to this somehow, kek wills it.

I wonder how much more incestuous it can get.

so are you still working on the meteor

someone needs to update that 2016 webm

I just went to Holla Forums to laugh at them
fucking revoltfags are shilling deadchan there, this is how desperate they are for people to go there
>>>Holla Forums1087862

Quick, shitpost with me before they delete the thread

Anyone ever seen "Moon Over Parador?

My mother saw Ko Takeuchi's Vivian James as my wallpaper. She was impressed with it and asked if I drew it. I said no and explained who Ko Takeuchi is but didn't have enough time to explain Vivian James to her face. I'll explain some other time then, come Christmas or sooner via e-mail.

Too late.

I'm not for the meteor actually. I prefer meme assassination or any method that doesn't involve harming the earth itself in such a catastrophic way. Castro is just an old dude dying though. I've been wanting him to die for years, but it looks like I got my wish in 2016.

Look at all these cute catgirls

That's not what she stands for marche

Galko confirmed slut.

Goddamn, these chuckleheads really are the new puritans.

like most things, when it comes to tans Holla Forums goes overboard and ruins it

Jesus Christ, Laura Kate Dale's twitter timeline…

I am looking at her tweets since Aug 1st. Want some statistics?

Tweets: 4720 tweets in 116 days (40 tweets/day)

tweets mentioning various words:

[format: search term……….search results (frequency/period) ]
paypal, patreon : 33 (1 occurence per 3.5 days)suicide, suicidial : 23 (1 occurence per 5 days)vagina, penis, balls, testicles, testes, crotch*, genitals : 47 (1 occurence per 2.5 days)hormones, medication, surgery, pills, meds, SRS, post op : 138 (1.19 times per day)trans : 133 (1.15 times per day)for referenceNintendo : 132 (1.14 times per day)NX, NS, Nintendo Switch, The Switch : 117 (1 per day)source, sources : 51 (1 occurence per 2.3 days)confirm : 31 (1 occurence per 3.7 days)

(*one crotch reference was about Raiden, the rest was all abour her own crotch, her crotch surgery, her crotch crowdfunding campaign, her crotch bleeding, a meta tweet 'The reason I keep talking about my crotch so often is because…' )

I actually like the nihilism one.

My brother in shitposting arms

They did just have tje one last year that was essentially a side story. But they have been dropping hints since dual on the 3 green haired girls, the one from dual, the one from war on geminar and rei's ancestor (who is thw green haired girl from gx judging from the mech) are all related.that graphic needs so kuch updating, and has so much more incestuos fuckery.

Not gonna cover the IP?

They monitor this thread like hawks, i should have screencapped it on the night of the election where they admitted to it.

Bad art and even worse opinions.

No point, it's a proxy anyway.

They look cancerous. Commies as catgirls was done much better even in upotte for fuck sakes.

And neolib is far to scrawny. Needs to be a hamplanet.

Honestly I have barely touched Holla Forums since the primaries. For once the news is more interesting than vidya.
This one?

Go check out 4/pol/ if you want to see what happens if you don't do this. The right wing is still in control of the community but they waste so much energy fighting with shills, concern trolls, and brainwashed idiots that don't even have worthwhile arguments.
Also reminder that Holla Forums left on their own accord
There is probably more to it than you are letting on.

You have to dogwhistle and gently redpill if you want to talk race anywhere other than Holla Forums. The guy probably got banned just for saying negro. Yes I cringe every time I hear someone defend jews or deny the effects of race on behavior, but if you take a step back and think of yourself as an infiltrator, it's a great opportunity to plant questions in their brains.
You must be a redditor first and an imageboard user second if you would rather go there than Holla Forums. In fact a lot of you sound like reddit.
You shouldn't be trying to find a home on reddit, you should view it as an ideological battleground.

What?
All I'm saying is that nobody here is talking about video games. One guy posted about Anita, and the rest is politics and meta discussion.

Those are shit-tier catgrills

nigga just use the thread archives

That and none of the communist variants are anywhere near as bloodstained as they're supposed to be.

they are gilda levels of shit

No, I'd fuck Gilda. I wouldn't fuck any of that tumblr-tier (((art))).

Truly Holla Forums can do nothing right.

Not only are they ugly, but its strawmanning and putting more emphasis on their own systems. Note that the religious right clearly looks up to the fascist.

The only one that looks like they are even referencing that is the Stalinist, but that isn't surprising because modern communists hate him.

Disgusting

hehehehe

Motherfucker, Modern Communists are just as fucktarded as Stalin. They'll make every excuse as to why all attempts at their almighty perfectly harmonic government fail miserably while pulling No True Scotsman fallacies from the unending rabbit hole that is their gaping anus.
The absolute dumbest thing about all of it is that those ideas aren't new, they're about as old as the fucking Old Testament for Christ's sake.

The only good things to come out of Communism were Tetris and guns.

Ah, these are cute and always make me smile.

Wish there were more.

Those are several levels below gilda

And I somehow get trips. Kek wills all commies die like the faggots they are and progenate.

AND FUCKING DUBS CONFIRM ON TOP OF THIS WHAT THE FUCK

Then talk about some video games if you want, who is stopping you. I'm looking at some games for steam on gahnoo\loonix, and so far there is only 3 that catches my interest. One of them is ok from what can see but I'm waiting if it goes on sale, the sequel is coming out but I'm not sure if it's coming to linux, (Hand of Fate 1&2). And the third is supposedly out for next year, looks promising but I am not a fan of early release, I want to see it on actual finished release. (Book of Demons).

Here's some more comics involving Gilda.

If Kek is to confirm just one thing, it's that Communism is shit.

Checked and may kek bless those 'commies get rek'd' dubs.

I worked with one of those.

No nigger, my point was that if you want to see redditors waking up the_Donald is a shitty example, I gave you a better example.

Also
No, that is an absolute retarded argument because 4/pol/ mods are actively hostile and against Holla Forums. They ban actual Holla Forumsacks all the time and try to help with subversion of the board so that is not at all a fair comparison.
If you haven't realized that the mods are shitty on Holla Forums you're way the fuck behind. If you think that imkampfy is a good mod for instance you're an idiot.

I'll bet you $10 now anons, Bob Chipman and his feminist friends will be going on a tweet rampage regarding Fidel Castro's death. Be on the look out for people praises him for running an "anti-capitalist" paradise.

I've encountered the other two from commies before but that
might be new to me. Were they trying to do some weak ass post modern hair splitting "but what is a commie really mean tho" type of shit or what?

And watch, they'll somehow figure out a way to spin that to a positive light as well, probably

twitter.com/SalenaZito/status/802345096427503617

SJWs mourning pissing off cubans

/r/altright has 7.7k subscribers. /r/The_Donald has 304k and gets shit taken to /r/all all of the time. It's a much more effective outlet for propagandizing, which is all you should be using Reddit for.

I got a short ban once for making a "75757575757575757575757" thread. I arguably deserved it. Other than that I have not seen a single example of mod fuckery on 8/pol/. The only people I've seen complaining about it were spamming "FUCK THE MODS" threads. They sounded like the people that constantly bitched about Mark back when Holla Forums was the most relevant board.
If you want to complain about mods, /a/ is a much more worthy target.

It's been a while since I talked to him about it, but from what I recall his argument was that communism wasn't an ideology. He didn't consider there to be a reason to advocate it because he believed it was the end result of capitalism.

He was a pretty likable guy other than the communism, though. Big football fan and his brother was a /k/ommando.

this time poll got reset, vote again pls time.com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/

I don't know what's worse, the idea that she probably legitimately believes her own lies, or that she actually thinks that people are that fucking stupid.

The_Donald was good for that until they purged their mod team, you must have missed that.
Then you have shit like pic related.

HE WAS A BOY SCOUT

I was in the scout. I do not remember them teaching trapping…

Black on gay violence in Baltimore gets a pass from the PC police

lol

Ah ok, I have actually heard that spiel before, the 'communism isn't an ideology no really stop laughing for a sec I'm serious', just not spun in that particular way.
He very well might be, I just have very little patience with people who sincerely believes true communism has never been tried and done correctly will bring about a global workers paradise etc. I've known people who escaped shithole commie and commie satellite countries to know how fucked up and murderous it really is.

twitter.com/jamieNBC6/status/802405484783403008

Yeah, I don't remember that from my time in the scouts, either. I didn't learn any wilderness survival stuff until I took an honest to god wilderness survival course in high school.

Ahh…. The sweet taste of victory!

Third Party's are trying to actually win the election. Their goal is to get 5% of the vote/ If they can manage that, a lot of doors upon up to them on the next election cycle. The two main things are that they don't have to pay 100,000 to be put on the ballot in certain states, and they're included on the live presidential debate.

Can't say I've been on /r/The_Donald since the beginning because I'm not a redditor, but I've absolutely been able to push redpills in recent times. You just have to be very subtle about it. For example, you can't mention Africa and try to hint at why they are inferior. Instead, you can explain how having a Winter season would create evolutionary pressure for better planning skills, and let them fill in the gaps.
There were probably half a dozen infographic threads up already.

It's so stupid but I always fucking love that

Oh look, another feminist-operated news outlet, praising Fidel Castro!

When I was in school, even during the freaking Clinton years, no one tried to pretend Castro was anything but a dictator.

There weren't.
While I understand that you're seemingly proud of your ignorance I'll give you a little history lesson anyways. It started as a 4/pol/ colony, and quite a few of the mods were actual Holla Forumsacks, cisWhiteMaelstrom being one of them. Other normal redditors at the pushing of admins cucked out and they got kicked off the mod team.

lol

Gas them all

Grindall61 on Youtube said it best about LA Times when he said that they're "The Onion" in printed form.

Those repeating digits might be trying to convey a message from the universe. Could it be something like
Kek shits on communism

Well the fucker at least got that right

I'm sorry!

>N-NO TRUE LEFTIST WOULD UNIRONICALLY DEFEND A COMMUNIST DICTATOR! HAHA… ha…

Ah yes, let's pretend that that's even among the top ten criticisms of Castro.

Of course they'd pick that as the strawman counterargument since they have such disdain for freedom of speech.

Here's a bit of comedy before I delve balls deep into the cucks praising Castro

because it is not like every communist leader killed a significant portion of their population to maintain power.

To be totally fair this might be because that particular rabid dog got put down before it could do too much damage. Also Communism, at it's height controlled way more territory and way more people than Nazism ever did.

Given that Hitler's plan was to depopulate Eastern Europe and resettle it with germans that would entail a rather steep death toll.

Do you have any idea how many times Hitler tried for peace?

Godspeed. The lure of spaghetti is too strong for me to muck through that. Especially since it's most likely going to be the same faggots through the election doing the same gymnastics, but with different names.

Communism has also killed more than Nazis and Fascists

When did the news break out? two hours ago?
t.son of cuban parents

Many. He was flatly rebuffed by the pre-Allies lead by Churchill.

Fuck when a German bombing raid accidentally hit a British civilian city during a bad weather flight Hitler apologized. Churchill responded by starting a deliberate terror bombing campaign of German civilians.

Reread his tweets. Unless "tankie" is a term for their allies, hes not taking the castro was a good boy he dindu nuffin side, he is staying out of it probably because he is afraid of being called a racist towards cubans.

Its a true thing sadly.

That shitty leftist bubble is awful small. And not all leftists hate trump.

Fucking black muslims, even worse than sand muslims.

Easier to understand?

Britain and Germany were already engaged in war at the point Acid is talking about. To be a hostile force and apologize to your enemy isn't exactly common.

In war, there never are any good guys.

Its one of the lefts most common tactics. See: syria

Not at all applicable because in Syria we're still claiming to not be at war against Assad.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/802418564812587009

im seeing so much of this shit

COMMIES GET OUT OF THE WEST.

It's amazing how liberals refuse to understand basic fucking economics. If you make running a business more expensive, they will either find a way to avoid the cost, or make their product more expensive. It's not rocket science.

Campion of the free…unless you wanted a different leader. I mean, who needs elections right?

That was primarily feminism though.

Or both if they have a monopoly. Then again, he is a limo leftshit living in vancouver. He probably has never done any manual labour in his life.

keks at lefties' expense on fire sale this year

It's all going to be okay

Reminder that you are not Ken Burch.

Man I would kill to party in Little Havana right now!

Any livestreams!
twitter.com/wsvn/status/802424794633277440

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE
new thread when?

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

BETTER DEAD THAN RED

Unless it's red text.

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

>insert Liberty Prime quip here

Heard and obeyed.

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

Spotted

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

DON'T DO THIS TO ME TOADY, DON'T BECOME ONE OF THEM!

inb4 dwarfs can be trans and will slowly go insane if you don't get a surgeon to operate on their genitals.

Now all we need is someone shouting Pepe.

Well, the solution to that is to not be a fucking pussy and talk regardless.

weren't the bay12 forums filled with hillary supporters?

literally who

>SJWs still act like women are unwelcome in voice chat

yea pretty sure they were swamped with SJW shit

Not a surprise the negro player spat out stupid shit again.

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

Hasn't that dipshit already cost the NFL millions in advertising for virtue signaling during the National Anthem?

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/802413168274214912

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

I get wanting to look super-progressive and so-totally-a-leftist, but come the fuck on, don't use fucking Castro as evidence.

Ehh, hat 3 as a game, but I liked liberty prime in 3 more. It was, campier

I played so much FO3 it ruined me on the whole series.

I remember describing it to friends as "the most broken, buggy, pile of unstable fucking bullshit I have ever seen that I can not stop playing.

I think I had 500 or 600 hours into it when I finally quit.

WE LIVE!

Toady has been a fag for a while now dude. He got rid of mermaid shit being worth anything since he thought it promoted violence against women and liked Anita.

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

I hope so. Last thing I've heard about Kaepernick, veterans and soldiers apparently defended his stance on the Anthem, but I really hope that's not true.

archive.is/ACgN2

lol temkin

twitter.com/MaxTemkin

well speak of the devil

Never once do any of these people step back and think "maybe it's me."

Does anyone know who Thorin is or Rlewisreports is? They are apparently Esports announcers who weren't current year enough or something.

the best thing is the creator of CAH is the biggest SJW cuckold and has bent over backwards to appease this crowd, even donated to hillary's campaign. And they still hate him. (did I hear something about him admitting to a sexual assault he probably didn't commit?)

Yeah, that's basically what happened. It's funny how he can be this massive asshole all the time, but the moment someone accuses him of touching someone inappropriately, suddenly he's this crying mess apologizing for having a penis, despite the accusations not being true in the slightest.

I often shill Lewis because he's in touch with reality and constantly shits on SJWs like fat randy. He won a "best esports journalist this year" award and salt was spilled.

Thorin did embed related and harvested salt recently also.

Is anyone else disgusted by how meaningless the Nobel peace prize and the Medal of Freedom are?

A Prize for Peace is inherritantly worthless since everyone is generally peaceful.

This is fantastic

They all deserve to be raped by orcs and be used as breedstock.

Ok, that's my fetish. Don't shame me.

Did Fidel Castro die?

good taste

shit taste

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

yes

Check your priviledge, you elf scum.

Elves are shit, but orcs are shittier. No one likes orcs.

Aren't you perpetuating the racist stereotype that all Orcs are rape-obsessed monsters?

It's part of my culture and my orc religion demand me to impregnate and breed as many females as I can, so stop oppressing me, you white cis knight.

Elves are pretty shit

Cra are ok though

I'll have you know I am a half-Dwarf Dragonborn paladin that was raised by kobolds. My culture is literally stealing anything not nailed down, and yet I had the self control to become a paladin.

Because you are an uncle T'honr and like to play by the rules of the humans and elves and have internalized monsterism.

Don't you dare talk about my uncle like that. He spent his whole life trying to prove to everyone that Kobolds weren't all greedy bastards. He was a great man.

And how many times did he come home to all of his belongings?

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
Because contrary to popular belief, not all Dwarves own half a million gold in random tchotchkes.
Racist fucks like you should be made sterile.

I fucking hate midgets unless they are cute female ones with wide hips and big butts

You're the reason I'm still getting frisked by cops when I'm just doing errands, you greenskin nigga. I'm trying to get my shit together so me and my elf wife can live happily without trouble, but you fucking pants-sagging, welfare-abusing, "Oh-gee" thugs think this is a great way of life.
Fuck, I really hope I'll have a nice apartment in the business district so I can leave you guys to the "Rayciss cops".

The former CEO of reddit's response to finding out the current CEO admitted to editing posts of people he didn't like.

It's really remarkable how they continue to find the absolute least professional people in the world to run that site.

He's a bit triggered

That's what I've been saying. Unless I'm in uniform, everyone gives me these shifty looks and crosses the road like they think I'll steal the rings off their fingers.
What kind of elf is your wife? Forest? Dark? Sand?

honestly I want Miranda to sit on my face so I could lick her shit hole for hours while we listen to audiobooks

You're aware of the files detailing their systematic abductions of orks that were leaked by J'lann Aeceran right?

That was only the now-deposed royal family and four of the noble houses. Most elves didn't even know that was going on.

I just really really like buttholes

Methinks someone is being a bit to defensive, perhaps the ring extends further and this one is a part too. would not be suprising.

That looks silly.

Forest. A wonderful woman, always smiling and gentle, and her cooking tastes really good.

Those elves got capital punishment and already got their lethal injection. We know of that already.

Nice.
Is it true that they smell slightly of pine needles? I've never met one before.

No.

Huh. Guess all of mum's old romance novels were wrong.

what else did your mum teach you, orc?

I thought I established I'm a half-dwarf dragonborn.
Besides, it was uncle T'honr that taught me how to read.

(WEBM not provided; any madman willing to review this mod in any serious way deserves the clicks)

gookening now
Park's fucking over man

Godspeed, Gookanon, you glorious bastard you!

Don't disappear on us Gook, get that noose and guillotine ready and hang the witch before the year ends.

Hanging doesn't work on real witches. Not on its own.

Raid on the Blue House, NOW!

Well of course, compare the demographics of your country to ours and the motivation of the protests to the riots in 'murrica. You guys are trying to resolve a pretty blatant issue in the most peaceful way possible, the fuckers here are just trying to start shit to intimidate and get a crackdown on the general populace.

did 2ne1 officially breaking up have something to do with this?

Jon Mcintosh, proud WTO rioter, who mourned Osama but refused to Hebdo, is not doubt furiously writing his Castro memorial eulogy.

Feminism and social justice = Marxists under the guise of equality and women's rights

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

I must say, I'm impressed by these high tier civil manner. Over a million gathered and no violence or arrest. Though not sure if this is right method.

BURN IN HELL, YOU LITTLE COMMIE DICTATOR SHIT

Did you conveniently forget every single post made in response to your shitfit on Holla Forums?

Come on, man, you brought fucking guillotines, use them!

Blood will need to be spilled at some point. Some people will never learn without blood on the ground, but if it can be all formal and just executions of a few that were pulling the strings? That is good, it won't be as effective at keeping more from cropping up, but from the looks of things your country doesn't need a blood bath to unfuck itself.

The projection is always strong with the corrupt and stupid.

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

Are there already mourning events for triggered commie students in American universities, or are they still mad at Castro for backstabbing old Che?

I didn't know about that, though I also don't consider either a hero. If that is the case, then the chances are they don't know about that, or it got shoved into the memory hole because he died.

Same way that they conveniently forgot that Ali was against race mixing, something they normally promote heavily.

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

I even made a Holla Forums thread to commemorate:

Wow, it's like EDSA all over again. Godspeed, gookanon, and may your country's leaders not drop the ball on this one like our country did.

BURN IN HELL BOLSHIVIC

Bakers, please call the next bread "#CrackerGate Anniversary Edition"

?

Who wants to bake?

>>>Holla Forums8366122
This whole thread is amazing.

THE MEMES, JACK

No one baking the next bread?

Maybe i should do it…

Go ahead!

Maybe we should let the gamergate general die till the start of the next year or until journalists do something really dumb.

I don't go to Holla Forums so no idea what you're talking about.

FUNPOST TO 700 FOR NEW BREAD

please don't shitpost

DEAD
E
A
D

HAVE THE BREAD, I WON'T BE ABLE TO STAY HERE UNTIL NIGHT

HAVE THE BREAD, I WON'T BE ABLE TO STAY HERE UNTIL NIGHT

last for benis

archive.is/ngPZH