Dear 8/pol/, please stop sperging out about Holla Forums on cuckchan's Holla Forums...

Dear 8/pol/, please stop sperging out about Holla Forums on cuckchan's Holla Forums, your image-hash filenames and bringing up Holla Forums whatsoever is a dead giveaway and nobody there cares because it's an Holla Forums problem only. Love, cuckchan.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/408087160/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We own this website.

Yes, I know. I said cuckchan's Holla Forums. People are dragging Holla Forums over to fucking 4chan. A board that does not exist and has no presence beyond what is crossposted there.

Hi Holla Forums. Your request is denied.

Oh, god, it's true. 8/pol/ doesn't read its OPs at all.

We own that website too. We own your life. We own your whore mother.

The only thing Holla Forums blows is cocks and we have the video to prove it. Getting told to fuck off with your commie shit when politics were not brought up in the first place does not constitute as 'winning'.

Yes, yes, that's nice, sage and all that. Please stay here.

no you come here you little faggot

B-but I've already got stormfags and Trump threads at home! I don't wanna!

There's no need for one. You are full blown (((feminist))) cucks.

>You are full blown (((feminist))) cucks.
[citation needed] and god damn is that le funny jew Twitter text eye-searing. Codemonkey couldn't have just bolded anything surrounded with three pairs of parenthesis?

hownu.ru

>10 seconds in (((google)))
How deep in your ass your head is, you literal cuckolds?

Which one is it this time?

I'm aware of Moot "Luggage Scoot" Poole, I just don't care past initially finding it funny and it actually baffles me that's still brought up as though it's proof the posters are bad instead of just Moot. Also the thread died, thank fuck. Please stay on your own board and website instead of trying to shit up the one that everybody made a big deal about never returning to. If by some cosmic chance it's Holla Forums false-flagging I legitimately doubt it please tell them a thread derail where people can tell it's a small handful of samefags is not a raid by any stretch of the imagination. boards.fireden.net/v/thread/408087160/

No one has been to cuckchan in four years. Kill yourself for being retarded enough to fall for a false flag.

8ch hash filenames don't lie.

just outed yourself trannypol

Sure thing, yid. Whatever you want to believe.

Nobody gives a fuck about cuck/v/
You bozos were too simple to leave during the exodus. You deserve every bad thing that happens to you on that site.

>If by some cosmic chance it's Holla Forums false-flagging I legitimately doubt it
That's because you're a dumbass

go back

If I was your mother I'd beat you. If I was your father I'd beat you and your mother.

Newfag detected

I don't think I'll ever recover from being called a Jew like that.

I actually did leave but I left because Holla Forums became a shithole that takes itself too seriously and Mark keeps choking out OC, and I'm still pretty disgusted about how Gamergate got subverted. I really don't care about Moot being a sellout because it isn't the first time he's tried to sell out, but "haha luggage!" is the one we remember most.

I keep trying to go back and stay there but Holla Forums keeps trying to drag their turd over to MY turd.

This must be how Hitler felt near the end of the war. Angry, sad, anxious and alone

We hate you and want you to die. You stayed and sucked moot's cock. We don't visit your site. You're too retarded to know a false flag when you see one and too autistic to admit your mistake. Reported.

Dear psychopol/leftypol

You're aware you're a bunch of fucking emotional abusers? Scum? Are you pleased with that? Covering for commie tv? Psychopaths.

End stage of emotional abuse, sad isn't it?

No one here wants to go to your shit site.