Missing CDC scientist

Timothy Cunningham

An Atlanta-area epidemiologist for the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention went home from work sick almost two weeks ago, but family and friends haven't seen 35-year-old Timothy Cunningham since.

newsweek.com/timothy-cunningham-missing-cdc-employee-819205

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-02-26/measles-alert-issued-after-tourist-travels-to-nyc/9484296
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/malaysia-airlines-crash-joep-lange-among-up-to-100-aids-researchers-and-activists-on-board-flight-9613821.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's dead. Saw something he shouldn't and had an opinion not (((given to him)))
Kike free first post

virus epidemic when?

Now.
abc.net.au/news/2018-02-26/measles-alert-issued-after-tourist-travels-to-nyc/9484296

ptm

SHE'S BACK

NIGGER ZERO

Yea, no.

((( )))
>tries to derail thread by force meming 180 degrees from Holla Forums consensus
reported

Witnessed
It's over kikes

This is likely correct. Does anyone else remember all of the microbiologists that were killed or went missing about ten years ago? Or course, all of holistic medicine practitioners that have been killed or went missing in recent years is extremely troubling too. This guy really could have stumbled onto something that he wasn't supposed to, but he is black, so it could just be a typical din du nuffin. Certainly interesting with this flu season being what it is.

I submitted this in the am.
The MAJOR issue here is timing.
He disappeared SAME EXACT DATE as Q dropped Big Pharmacy info.
Feb 11-12
COINCIDENCE????

Q predicted this.

A bump for something that's pretty fuckin spooky.

I lost like 5 pounds in a weekend, how fucked am I ?

CDC = Center for Disease Causation (and Propagation)

that depends. Have you received a flu-shot?

Nah I dodge those. Typically in ten days I feel like shit after getting one of those.

Is it possible he accidentally exposed himself to something? I really don’t want to think he saw something they’d kill him for because that would mean they have something vile planned for humanity.
Also, they asked for more money to update the facility recently
Really sketchy stuff tbh

No.
Soros released Ebola in Guinea with the help of WHO/FBI/Gilead Pharmaceuticals/CDC/Rio Tinto in order to Jew Beny Steinmetz over a personal vendetta.
There are no accidents.
Israel and Judah, it happens again.
Oy Vey.
The Goyim know.

This is a joke right?

Ok cunt, sure thing.

No sense of humor.
(((Typical)))

In case you're just retarded, there is a 30% risk of "complications" with the measles. The majority recover from the primary infection but it is the complications from the other effects and BRAIN DAMAGE that people are trying to avoid by getting a vaccine against the primary pathogen. Blindness, inflammation of the brain, and pneumonia are serious enough to warrant concern and when the patient dies from the swelling brain of pneumonia, those are listed as the primary cause of death. Then there is also the potential for permanent hearing loss.
Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE) is a very rare, but fatal disease of the central nervous system that results from a measles virus infection acquired earlier in life. SSPE generally develops 7 to 10 years after a person has measles, even though the person seems to have fully recovered from the illness. Since measles was eliminated in 2000, SSPE is rarely reported in the United States.

Among people who contracted measles during the resurgence in the United States in 1989 to 1991, 4 to 11 out of every 100,000 were estimated to be at risk for developing SSPE. The risk of developing SSPE may be higher for a person who gets measles before they are two years of age.
While it may be wasted on you, others may enjoy using their brains.

You will never be white.

Is the 30% figure based on the idea of fear (((in order to sell your vaccine?)))

nigger
scientist
choose one

What

I actually got sick this year which is weird. I havent been sick in years and years. Took me like 2 weeks to get over. Was kinda spooky

Same deal here, and it's fucking me up right good.

Something similar happened to me about 2 years ago. I mean, I will occasionally be "under the weather" 1-2 times a year because of shitty coworkers, but I have the luxury of working outside a lot, so I'll just work through it and I feel better the next day. But man, that was two full weeks of "fuck me and fuck this".

If you do get hit again, look into ways to use oregano oil. Olive leaf extract and grapeFRUIT seed extract are rumored to be effective as well. First one boost the immune system if taken regularly, and the second one is supposedly anti-viral/anti-bacterial/anti-fungal (probably don't want to take it long term, or you might mess with your gut flora)

Not at all. You entered ketosis because you weren't eating. Therefore your insulin level dropped and thus your kidneys stopped hoarding salt and thus released the water it was keeping around to dilute said salt.
that's right, when you are not in ketosis you are walking around bloated and carrying a substantial amount of excess water weight

If you eat enough carbs to knock yourself out of keto you'll get thirsty and you'll bloat right back up to your "normal" weight within a day or two. I bet you'll even be thirsty enough to wake up at night and go get some water.

I remember the doctor (I think he publish a vaccine paper) that (((SUICIDED))) by shooting himself… with a shotgun… to his stomach… on an empty river bank… after going missing.

huh

epidemiolbump

He's black…
How do we meme this into "da man killed anotha brutha" for the nignog hordes?
"da man be testing bioweapons to kill da bruthas, mayne"?

Is it can be chimpout time in Apelanta?

Nigger """""""scientists""""""" forced to wear WHITE coats

Umm… Isn't this consensus cracking?

Besides, No one here memes responsibility and pol hates niggers. I get that this is a real pol-autism tier issues especially considering all the slide threads recently but seriously dude. calm the fuck down.

I am not a Q supporter. But Kek always seems to bless with Dubs.

Ive been calling it the get grabber for months

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/malaysia-airlines-crash-joep-lange-among-up-to-100-aids-researchers-and-activists-on-board-flight-9613821.html
They do this shit.

When you sperg out like it does you tend to rack up enough posts you're bound to hit them digits.

well that calms my nerves a bit.

If you got >>>/fit/ you would know these things son.

Doesn't ketosis rely on cortisol for energy? Isn't that stressful in the long run?

It would be funny if this was a trial Run of some sort of Kike Bioweapon. All the Shekels fail to kill me but got me to loose a ton of fat.

No. It uses molecules called ketone bodies.
No. Nutritional ketosis is the opposite of stressful on your body. Furthermore, it reduces oxidative stress compared to a "regular" diet. It is quite likely that our bodies are optimally tuned to operate in a state of ketosis.

Your body releases ketone bodies by being under stress by eating low carb, ketones aren't the problem. That shit stresses your liver out eventually. Even fruits have keto acids.

Do you have a list, user? Or is anyone keeping track of this?

I mean stopping the consumption of poisonous sources of carbs isn't a bad thing with that in mind though.

[citation needed]

I'll accept reputable studies demonstrating chronic transaminitis, chronic bilirubinemia, induction of NAFLD / NASH, cirrhosis or, hell, even cholangitis caused by long term adherence to a ketogenic diet. case reports need not apply, though I doubt you'll find any of those either It's not like nutritional ketosis is a new thing, or even newly studied.

His mother's name is "Tia-Juana Cunningham," I shit you not. Fucking niggers.

He's an epidemiologist who studied the spread of Ebola-Chan on a population level, as well as Zika-Chan.

You guys realize you arent going to be in some comfy bunker posting on the internet?

this is how every horror movie starts about a deadly disease.

All you people with your inferior immune systems. I've never had the flu and I don't take shots. Get fucked, niggers.

You realize ebola is only highly infectious in African countries because niggers are too fucking stupid not to touch infected people, right?

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!

There is an Ebola cure
He didn't die from Ebola
But (((you sure could scare goyim)))

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!

More like too stupid to not bathe in their piss

You're fine if it's the flu and you take care of yourself.

I mean that because he is a dindu, typical dindu foul play is quite possible.

Whatever is out there is pretty bad, flu or something else.

It has happened hundreds of times to biological scientists, far too many times to be just coincidences.

A prime example of likely foul play.

I'm working all day user, but I'll look for something more info tonight. I first learned of this stuff on GLP ten years ago. I can't really recommend going to that site, but there would definitely be info there about this topic. Same with ATS and other honeypot conspiracy sites.

That's very interesting and makes perfect sense if he isn't missing from a normal reason.

Good for you. I hope you stay healthy.

I don't want to just to any hasty conclusions, but…

Or jump to any hasty conclusions either

I'll be at home lounging around after a hard day of flaming and loading bodies.

I'll be in a comfy clay mud hut.

was there a picture of some cute girl in that letter?

Just another based black man disappearing.

He discovered the wheel and had to emigrate back to Africa to share the wonder of this invention.

Fructose metabolism (similar to alcohol metabolism) does far more liver damage than ketosis ever will. The only downside of ketosis really is that it is difficult to ingest any significant amount of fiber and some micronutrients can get missed. There are plenty of studies that point to low fiber being healthy as well though.

That's a funny way to spell stole.

Can you at least get educated?
Fructose metabolism requires you get fructose and glucose. If you don't there are byproducts that need to be digested another way.

If you eat whole fruit, you don't have problems with fructose (providing you are healthy to begin with).

So if sucrose (regular table sugar) is only bad in large quantities. Then what is the problem ? (sucrose is glucose+fructose)

The problem is:

Go on?

Clinton Corn Processing Company changed names to ADM.
A cursory search indicates that the company was named after the Clinton River, which was named after DeWitt Clinton.

I don't even know where to start with this. You might be disabled you are so stupid. Go sell crazy some place else, we are all stocked up here.

Thanks user. I was more concerned when I thought that the Clintons might have been behind corn syrup.

Shouldn't be taken for more than 7 days. It's best to give it a week in between to pass trough your system. My mom used to give that to me when I was a kid. It may not have eliminated the illness altogether but I recovered in less time than I generally would have without it. It supports your body in cleaning house.

I knew she looked familiar.

kys

4-11 out of 100k. Think of that number. And realize you are injecting fucking mercury into your brain to counter that massive threat of imminent doom. When your young. I woudn't want to TOUCH that with my bare hands and I am an grown old man. Don't get me started on the other shit they add in to 'prolong' its shelf life.

Kill the fucking shitskin invaders and you won't have any risk of such diseases anyway.