HAPPENING: Supreme Court Refuses To Hear Trump Challenge On DACA. Program to Stay Open Indefinitely

archive.is/kvpsa

chesscucks utterly btfo. He should have deported when he had the chance, but he decided to cuck out instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
archive.is/g1apx
nilc.org/issues/daca/faq-uscis-accepting-daca-renewal-applications/
azcentral.com/story/news/politics/immigration/2018/01/09/judge-blocks-trump-decision-end-daca-program-dreamers/1019528001/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_the_Western_Roman_Empire
wsj.com/articles/100-years-of-communismand-100-million-dead-1510011810
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4345906/1-9-18-DACA-Opinion.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is really bad. They began renewing DACA applications since the orginal ruling meaning it will take a couple of years for these new ones to expire and now with this decision to have it run through the courts means there will be renewals everyday until sometime next year. DACA spics are here to stay for a while, but after his CPAC speech promising amnesty if more republicans get elected during the mid-terms, Trump will grant them amnesty anyways so it doesn't matter.

It's kind of a double edged sword to shit on trump. On the one hand he's clearly a ZOG shill and it's in their best interest that we all blindly support him. But on the other hand his was infinitely better than Hilary and there is clearly a liberal-left wing agenda to undermine him. So if you do engage in that then you're basically feeding the shareblue shills. But if you don't and blindly support trump then you're feeding the ZOG shills. Damned if you don't, damned if you do. Just highlights how fucked the political system is the the US.

Time to purge some activist jedges

It's fucking nothing.

this
shill thread for a demoralization article

Spot on. And issues end up the same way, fought on those sides divided politically.

HE'S TWEETING ABOUT GIVING DACA SPICS AMNESTY AGAIN

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

OMG ITS LIKE THE SYRIAN AIR FIELD ALL OVER AGAIN

BLUMPH IS FINISHED FOR REAL THIS TIME

Kikes refuse to do their jobs. Fire them.

That doesn’t make sense to me. If he’s ZOG, why spend so much time/money/publicity trying to fight him? He’s going against their agenda. You don’t fight yourself.

BASED!!!!

Hey mods. Requesting Sticky!

2 scoops; one term.

The kikes would rather have us think we're winning when we're losing than have us demoralized.

I was watching one America news and I swear to fucking god grahm ledger from the daily ledger literally said trump is playing AND I QUOTE "multidimensional chess".
==HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA== Holla Forums was subverted the day trump posted pepe

Oh look its the Shareblue shill who over uses bootlickers again
See
Sage for shill thread

archive.is/g1apx

THE JUDICIAL IS NOW THE EXECUTIVE

TRUMP IS A LITERAL CUCK

IN PEACH 45

This is NOTHING. They declined to allow Trump to skip a level of appeals court. This isn't a surprise. So, he needs to go through the process, might take a few more weeks. Big fucking deal.

What's a bigger issue is that pretty much all the (((jew)))diciary is full of jews.

oh look its the chesscuck who has no argument and no way to spin this massive fuck up si he just spins in circles calling everyone shills. filtered.

give it up kike
its nothing >>11312333 and business as usual in the court system

>still using (((drudge)))

I can see how can a court stop some action to be taken, but how can they stop some action to not be taken? DACA is on a timer, if not renewed, it stops being valid.
There is no action to be taken, it's automatic.

that lower appeals court is the 9th circuit - the most mentally ill progressive court in the US. It's not nothing, it means Trumps plan to stall immigration debate until DACA expires is btfo. And daily reminder a lower court also prevented Trump from just ending it with an EO. This is a massive cockblock.

Well this ruling is simply deciding that they won't rule immediately on the DACA injunction set by the appeals court. It seems like the Trump administration requested the Supreme Court version of a summary judgement, which is very, very rare for them to grant.

Still, this isn't a god sign, and yet another indication of how throughly kiked the judiciary is, and how far to the left the Overton window has been moved as far as government is concerned.

Alex Jonestein literally said on his show that the White House "has people on Holla Forums." This is why the mods are so pro-trump they're (((controlled))) worse than Alex Jones is.

if a court could temporarily block DACA expiring once then they can do it again

He's talking about Q, who is a white house disinfo kike.

Golly gosh, I wonder if the threat of a Democrat Senate not enforcing the borders and leaving DACA in legal limbo during an election year helps Trump?

How did we end up with shit-tier shills? Fuck you Soros and your minimum wage retards. Fuck you to hell.

highlighting his hysterical kikery.
there's a new game in town.

So it's just stalling the inevitable conclusion. The inevitable conclusion being either:
A. mass amnesty
or
B. mass deportations
Accelerationists are hoping for the former to trigger rope day.
Others are expecting the latter as if the former isn't even a possibility.

but it actually work or they just screamed whatever they fucking wanted before it expired and it got renewed before their decision could even matter?

*good

Trump needs to do what these fucks do.

USE HIS POWER AND DO IT WITHOUT THEIR BLESSING. Let them sue him after the fact. They have no way to enforce or STOP any of his feds. Period. Get the party started already. No more playing nice.

I had the sinking realization in the past few weeks that we got played. Trump is the perfect person for the (((deep state))) to have in office. For the very reason you outlined, they have a perfect puppet that acts as a release valve and a slow march toward their goals all at once. Hence the obligatory screeching of dumbfucks saying "WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE HILLARY????"
I think i figured this out when I realized that Jeff Sessions was clearly the appointed "right wing immigration escape valve" by the deep state, always promoting stuff that they know would never get enough support go anywhere. He was a perfect plant for Trump to pick, especially for the DoJ.
My only question is, was planned from the beginning? Or was it just what it morphed into once they had enough leverage on him.

this

matt drudge is a kike

If Q was connected to the White House he would have at least been able to predict a tweet or something accurately. It's a sloppy LARP by a dedicated autist.

Ok they are making the claim they can "renew." Doesn't mean they will not be rejected. Further, renewal implies they actually have an application in. These kikes are just using weasel words to make it sound better than what it it.

Paddocks brother said they never really knew their father. Raised by mother
Cho's parents were married.
Lanza's parents were divorced. Raised by mother
Kelley's parents were married.
Hennard's parents were divorced but only when he was 27, he'd have to be a top tier retarded to have not been mentally developed at that age.
Huberty's parents were divorced. Raised by father.
Whitman's parents were married.
Sherrill's parents were married.
Wong's parents were married.
Unruh's parents divorced. Raised by mother.
Banks- unknown.
Aaron Alexis, divorced. Unknown who raised him.
Holmes, married parents.
McLendon, divorced, Raised by aunt and uncle.
Pough, divorced. Raised by mother.
Barton, married.
Weise. Never married, raised by both till his father killed himself then his mother got in a car accident. Raised by grandfather and aunts/uncles.
Harper-Mercer, divorced. Raised by mother.
Cruz's parents divorced. Raised by mother.
Klebold and Harris both had married parents.
Roof's birth parents divorced, got back together then divorced again. He father also remarried then divorced again. Raised by father.

So 6 raised by their mothers. 9 were divorced in general and raised by either their fathers or a two parent couple. Rest were from a married family. So from the 15 attacks I've listed it's not really definitive.

i-its all a part of the plan
eat shit. Trump should have ended DACA day one. All this wait-it-out garbage just backfired big time. Now there's no way to end DACA with an EO and no sane court to rule on it for a fucking year. keep spinning, goosestepper

They've been renewing applications for over a month now. They're not allowed to reject by the courts. You white house niggers lie so much.

nilc.org/issues/daca/faq-uscis-accepting-daca-renewal-applications/

Meant this for

Fucking baste.

At this rate.

Only cucks support the latter. Crash it without any survivors.

I've literally been saying this for weeks, he won't though. His actions of late are indicative of his willingness to work "within" the system instead of fixing or blowing it up.

Yeah, that's common knowledge. The OP is either a retard or a shill.

Left wing jews vs right wing jews. Even in israel you have this divide. But as and pointed out, it's mostly d&c preoccupation tactics.

No, it wasn't planned. Jesus you fucks think so simplistically. Let me explain the way this works. The collective right wing of America, in fact the entire populace, functions off of a set of assumptions for how society should be. This is reflected in the political realm. Since the 1940s kikes and leftists have made racial identitarianism an ideological persona non grata in America. You might be able to entertain some primitive kind of prejudice in the 1950s and 60's without severe blowback in the form of social ostracism, but you couldn't formulate your ideas about race into a coherent ideology, because that's what da evuhl nahtzees did. Then ideas of racial justice were introduced, and whites had no defense against them, because once you've accepted the idea that all races should be equal under the law, it's only a stones throw away to all races should be equal no matter what. And you can't contradict this, because race don't real, only bigotry real.

Thus, the right got herded further and further into a tight little pen of acceptable ideas, and kikes along with directionless whites birthed the neoconservative movement, which used meaningless culture war wedge issues like abortion , prayer in schools and lower taxes to turn dumb, working class whites into a permanent vote farm. From this you get a multi-generational series of spineless politicians like Reagan and Bush who operate under an incredibly limited set of convictions, and who mostly accept it that way. Then you get Trump, who learned the lesson of his predecessors that dogwhistling to white people is a sure path to victory, but is ultimately unwilling to go far beyond that. Because the ideology that guides this country doesn't allow him to, and the power of the government is not in his hands.

Fuck you nigger. Customs and Immigration still has the fucking power if they are breaking the fucking law. You think Puta the Hutt is getting a renewal? Lying sack of shit.

>What's a bigger issue is that pretty much all the (((jew)))diciary is full of jews

D&C of the goyim is beneficial to both left wing jews and right wing jews, this is why they work together at times. Then they battle against each other when they have an opening. They're always willing to work with a lesser-evil to get closer to their goals.

Or maybe it was the last straw and he wanted to see just how far the courts would try and push it or avoid making a commitment on the issue. Now the Supremes sent it back to the appellate court where it should have been instead of skipping a step. I want Trump to start handling business but there is too much going on at once. Now he has to take it slower because the left is trying to weave everything together so they can pull a single thread like a kike to unravel it all.

I think they might need a mental screening, red flag….screen the judges, especially those bow tie wearing assholes. Signaling like with purple ties.

Probably why Tucker Carlson REALLY ditched that bow tie of his.

Requirements for renewal. Submit all you want. Better be clean.

show me yfw you knew the smart thing to do was deport these spics on day 1, making you smarter than chessmaster Trump.

let's be real though. he always wanted amnesty

Unless you are wearing top hat and tails, a bow-tie is signaling you are an insufferable prick.

Agreed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"COMPROMISE WITH THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO COMMIT GENOCIDE ON YOU!" THEY SAID.

"IT'S ALL ABOUT THE OPTICS!" THEY SAID.

Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT. REDDIT IS ALWAYS WRONG. HOW DOES HIS COCK TASTE NOW, PAID SHILLS?!

This is why you don't win wars jew.

PROTIP for accelerationists:
Amnesty will not trigger rope day. It hasn't in the past and it wouldn't be any different this time.

Accelerationists are accelerating toward the same future progressives are progressing toward. No future for white children, increased white suicides, mass murder of whites unpunished and backed by government, unlivable conditions, all in the vane hope that people would fight back when every modern example proves the majority is, by far, too chemically and mentally castrated to do so.

Instead of seeing political solutions as a some milquetoast "release valve" look at them as accelerating in the opposite direction and do what you can to push that accelerator down even more.

REPORTED

true, EXCEPT the rampant and never ending racial politics of non-Whites and jews have become impossible to hide or explain away. the White people are waking up to the fact that we are the ONLY ONES who are forbidden to look out for our own and that this cuckery of neocon bullshit leads inevitably to White genocide. WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE!!!!! Also, why the fuck won't you lead the way, Trump? you could have been the greatest president of our time, by far. you could have been our Hero. you could have secured your place in history FOREVER as the president who stopped White genocide. instead, your becoming just another cuck. shame on you.

because Trump is really on our side, right? that's why he is pushing for "extreme measure" (ie court order followed by SWAT, no trial or anything) gun confiscation in cases of mental illness, right? that's why consistently opposing the "power structure" is defined as a mental illness by the federal gov, right?

What happened to build the wall deport them all, Trump?

what happened to make america great again?

you said that you would fight for us, Trump. Was that just another lie?

Believe this whole you can't skip a level of appellate court was brought up in past DACA threads, possibly even in a few of the threads about SCOTUS picks.
This could set a new precedence - would need to do some serious research on the SC blog but I do not think there is precedence for outright denying a petition to hear something, that would effectively make it so that nothing - including draconian laws being considered - can be directly petitioned to be reviewed by SCOTUS. Double edge sword but somewhat gives power back to the lower courts - why have a 9th circuit appellate court if it just gets btfo'd by the SCOTUS and vice versa?
The courts weren't even intended to have this kind of power anyways.

Told you so.

See: , shill

Reported for being a redditor. You have no argument whatsoever for why Trump isn't deporting. You have no argument whatsoever for why the lower court needs to hear this when it's already unconstitutional. You have no argument whatsoever for supporting EXTENDING DACA, which is what you're doing by cheering for wasting YEARS in lower court. Years, by the way, that won't end until Trump's out of office.

Mods are so shitter shattered right now they're on the phone with Kushner trying to figure out what to do.

IMPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACH FO' T 5!

It's almost like your soul purpose is to ensure that people complete those BINGO cards.

Reported for not even trying. Nowhere have I said anything remotely like this.

It's poetry. >>>/reddit/

Heil'd.
Besides, it wouldn't be something as small as this to be the tipping point. It'll be when the faggots come for our guns, stronger than they already are. That'll do it imo. Hopefully it doesn't even come to that though.

Reported back for not wanting to impeach blumph, the jewdicial cuckold.

It's almost like the sole purpose of those BINGO cards is to give you an excuse for not having an argument. It's the intellectual equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and autistically screeching until someone stops talking, and then smugly declaring victory. There's no excuse for all this gun law cucking and this massive wait-DACA-out fuck up, so I fully expect to be called a redditor and a shill and a kike for pointing out the obvious issues here. What else are you going to do? Provide a rational response?

This and chesscucks know it.

That such ugliness is allowed to exist in nearly total proof that god doesn't exist. Complete with female mexi-moustache. Disguising.

THIS.
THE LEGAL AGE TO BUY A WEAPON IN FLORIDA MAY AS WELL BE 21 ALREADY FUCKING BLUMPH GIVE MY BUMPSTOCKS BACK ALREADY YOU FUGGIN CUCK

AND STOP BOMBING AIRFIELDS IN SYRIA ALREADY YOU FUCKING ZOG NIGGER

lip service
Trump trying to do things politically instead of going full-dictator

Are you going to start saying REPORTED for now reason next?
WILL IT TAKE 3 HOURS BEFORE YOU START SPAMMING CHEESE PIZZA LIKE LAST TIME?

Thank you user. My sides are giving Elon Musk a run for his money on the way to mars orbit.

OP, you are fake news

The supreme court refused to hear Trump's appeal because he's trying to bypass the federal appeals court in San Francisco I can't imagine why, but the SCOTUS wants procedure to be followed.

Reported for being a shill.

Shill harder, queer.
Yes, the president breaking the law and not following his constitutional mandate to deport all 35 million illegals is TOTALLY legit, man. If he were to do what he is legally allowed to do, he would definitely be a dictator.

What kind of American pays lip service to restricting inalienable rights? What kind of American is just pretending to want to destroy the constitutionally-protected rights to self-defense? The correct move is not to "pay lip service" to liberal talking points, it's to BTFO THESE ANTI-AMERICAN FILTH WHO WANT YOU DISARMED AND NEUTERED. Shall. Not. Be. Infringed. Period. Fuck your lip service, stand up for your fucking rights faggot.
No he's not. He was trying to wait out DACA but his plan got btfo by lower courts. He wasn't trying to do anything but wait it out, but now he can't. He had the authority to alter the E.O. as president, but he fucked it up legally and now he can't until another liberal court decision is overturned. Obama would have to be considered a dictator 10x over for implementing this EO before you could consider Trump a dictator for overturning it.

If that’s really the case then there is no hope for the administration or our government.

Congrats on taking literally the very first red pill. How long has it taken you to comprehend that both parties are owned by jews?

TOO LATE
SUPPORT HAS ALREADY FALLEN THROUGHT THE FLOOR, TRUMPS FINISHED

Fucking trumpniggers should have VOTED HILLARY THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED

NOTHING GOOD EVER HAPPENS
ASSHOLES AND ELBOWS

There's nothing TO bypass. It's not legal for the court to rule on it in the first place. DACA isn't constitutional.

You’re a nigger. “Fo t 5” I guess that is the real reason so many shills are here. Trump would have wasted years if he hadn’t skipped appeals court.

DACA is not a law, it's an executive order that outlines how immigration officials are supposed to enforce existing laws. It doesn't change immigration laws, it changes immigration enforcement, which is a completely different bag of dicks. Courts absolutely can rule on the legality of E.O.s, Obama got btfo a bunch of times this way.

Meaning over a year of no deportations, more anchor babies, and daca renewals that won't expire for 2 years. In short, 44D chess.

No one said it was. It's still unconstitutional.
And thus is already repealed… oh, wait, Trump's too stupid to figure out he can just issue his own EO that ends it. Oops!
Read: it says they're NOT supposed to enforce existing laws. So it's illegal. And unconstitutional.
Correct; it only says to ignore them.
Correct*, but not this one.

*Marbury v. Madison wasn't constitutional.

How the fuck is that somehow a win for him? seriously you faggots make less and less sense as he jews more and more.

THIS
TRUMP CANT FULFILL EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGES BECAUSE ITS THE JUDICIAL WHO XOES THAT NAOW

You are also fake news.

Prove the statement wrong, paid shill.

HE CANT BECAUSE THE JUDICIAL BRANCH NOW HOLDS THE EXECUTIVE POWERS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STUPID DUMB ASS REDDITPRS GO BACK TO R/THE_DUMB_ORANGE_CUCK

Bump because it triggers you.

He tried to but it has been held up in lower courts over the manner in which he overturned it. From what I understand, the courts said he's legally allowed to end the EO, but his reasoning for doing so was not sound so they overturned his shutting it down. Now they have to argue in lower courts that the way they tried to overturn it was legal, not just that the action per se is legal.
Not exactly. Law enforcement has physical and financial limitations, so the way they go about enforcing law is largely left to the discretion of the executive branch. If the president says "we don't have the manpower to deport everyone, so we're going to focus on felons and repeat offenders", that essentially means everyone else is safe from deportation - and that's technically still legal.

Its true though. 9th circuit btfo Trump so 9th circuit is the executive branch now and is able to enforce or not enforce federal law. That's the rules you stupid nigger go back to fucking 9gag you low iq rural retard

everyone's just waiting for the economy to crash. once the gibs stop we get an instant race war, which the whites will of course win. only problem is our (((banking system))) may be able to delay this near-indefinitely.

Wait, this is the first I'm hearing of this. Is there a link somewhere?

Reported.

How many times do these judges and lower courts need to block until this country is reduced to ash? I haven't seen judges being this active on stopping a presidents policy.

But it won't, ever again. 2008 made it physically impossible. The fed will just seize all deposits and print more money. QE4, 5, and 6 will happen and nothing will collapse.

Getting salty, Shareblue? This won't be held up in court any longer than the travel ban business was, and DACA renewals will mean absolutely nothing if DACA expires.

That’s pretty obvious. But it doesn’t change the fact that they are fighting tooth and nail to destroy trump. That says something, that he’s their enemy on some level. I don’t buy the 44d Jewish chess idea that they’re going to fight their own this hard as a coverup. I think it makes a lot more sense that trump is fucking up their plans and isn’t doing what they want so they’ve gone all out against him. I think trump is trying to fix the border and the overall immigration problem to give whites a chance from being breeded out, and thus losing control of future politics.

As pointed out what’s happening is normal among the courts. I think trump is trying to use DACA to get normies out to vote for more republicans and to make Dems look like idiots.

Regardless of who’s right here whites need to ban together and organize. I’ll never forget what a black guy told me about politics once, he said “we brothers stick together but you white bois don’t”. Whites need to organize while we’re still the majority so we can act in our own interest. Hows that going to happen? I don’t know yet.

Doesn't matter retard the judicial is steering ship now. Its not like Trump could issue another eo dismantaling daca for a different reason because the judicial is now the executive and they control federal law, get it through your think reddit skull

Not an argument.
This is what is happening. You have no refutation for this statement. You are actively supporting it.

Then let us hope that the individuals themselves expire before then.

Reported.

They did it for gay marriage and King Nigger Care, but apparently fags rights are more important than the sovereignty of the whole fucking nation.

>Alsup said plaintiffs were likely to succeed on the legal merits of the lawsuit claiming that the Trump administration's decision to end the program was "arbitrary and capricious" and based on a flawed legal premise.
azcentral.com/story/news/politics/immigration/2018/01/09/judge-blocks-trump-decision-end-daca-program-dreamers/1019528001/

In what way?
What's the flawed premise, YOU FUCKING KIKES?!

See how they work? "It's true because we say so."

This. Single IQ Trumpniggers can't read.

No, you have no basis to say that this DACA shit will take "over a year" to work its way through the court system. Your statement refutes itself because it's baseless.

And of course DACA spics could renew their status for a million years but it all goes out the window if DACA ends, so pretending like DACA renewals would be valid after DACA expires is laughably disingenuous.

Welcome to the 21st century, user.

Guess they are banned from pumping out kids, oh wait.

Every single court case ever tried, ever, in American history. Also every case taken by teh 9th circuit. Kill yourself, you fucking illiterate REDDITOR.

You're a fucking nigger. Trump should have ended this shit with the stroke of a pen on Jan 20, 2017, which was more than a year ago. But he didn't. If anything saying it will only take another year at this rate is generous.

The basis is the time it takes for issues like this to go through all the courts in the past. It takes months to go through one court, then months to go through the next, etc. There's no saying how long it will take, but you can bet it will take longer than a few months just because of the way the courts and appeals process works.

Kill yourself.

God , every time some autistic sperg spouts that, it verifies more of that bingo thread.

No DACA = spiclets are going back.

Damn, Shareblue, you get really salty when your narrative falls apart. Like said, you have no basis to claim that the DACA case be held up for over year. I assume it'll be like travel ban case held up for only a relatively short amount of time.

No wonder your mind has turned to shit.

What alternate reality are you living in where DACA isn't in effect still?

compelling

I assume it wont. And even if it is over soon, Trump fucked up big time not doing this quickly on his own in the first place. All this wait-and-see shit is really coming around to bite us all in the taco.

No shit, you fucking faggot. We now have DACA for another 2 years.
Reported for admitting to being a paid shill. You know nothing about courts. You know nothing about law. You know nothing about the American system. You know nothing about the Constitution. You were blown the fuck out.
Proven false.

Sometimes it tells me that it's from some autistic chat group

Drumpftards on suicide watch. Go to sleep, and when you wake up, everything will be normal again, goyim.

Smoke and mirrors, newfag.

>Guys he could totally end DACA even though the (((courts))) would simply do the exact same thing with any additional attempts to end DACA

:^)

There are only a finite number of appeal courts. I don't see why it would take any longer to pass through the courts than the travel ban did.

Since when does that have anything to do with the discussion?
Because kikes don't want it to? Because they own the courts? Because the courts are going to rule in favor of them anyway? Because they LIKE bogging you down in procedure while DECADES pass and the taxpayer foots the bill (monetarily and demographically)? Think for five seconds before posting.

Yeah, it's pretty sickening anons. In this world America's (and whites) wellbeing comes last.

Pretty much this. The liberal courts have every motivation to drag their feet as much as possible. The longer it stays in litigation, the longer DACA stays in effect. Eventually it will work its way to the top, but even Obamacare has taken years to dismantle and overturn.

If Bush was ZOG, why did the democrats attack him so hard? Why did he get less of the jewish vote in 2000 than Trump did in 2016?

You could make the same case for any kike puppet.

Work on your reading comprehension, my man.

Your assumption is based on nothing.

Gb 2 the_zognald.

Oh look it's projecting.

Global report.

that's not how global reports work retard

Fuck you. DACA isn't law. It's not even an executive order. It was based on a memo written by the Homeland Security director. Trump should have ended it and when the kike's started kvetching he should have told them to enforce their decision like Jackson. He doesn't want to.

Ree harder, paid shill.

You're making that up.

Nah, that's you

You didn't prove anything, in true jewish fashion you just repeated your baseless claim and pretended like that proved it.

Not the guy you responded to, but your guy's reading comprehension is off it seems, cuz you're both implying a bunch of shit.

How long will it take before you start getting gay to everyone again? Oh my, oh my ~

Reported.
Reported.
Reported.

Sure

Lol

Please, user. I have to hold on to SOME level of hope.

its the retard bot again
FILTERED

You'll notice these "people" :

No? The guy with jewish grandkids who gave Israel what they have caused EVERY WAR IN THE LAST 150 YEARS TO GET is not their enemy. This is a SHOW. It's THEATER. Both parties are owned. NO ONE IN EITHER PARTY IS ELECTED WITHOUT BEING IN LOCK-STEP WITH THE JEWISH PLAN. It seems you're not actually redpilled after all.

Holy shit, just within 30 mins, the shills have begun hitting full force. And they're extra retarded today, pretty funny, but at the same time, they're really shitting up the thread (as usual), fucking faggots.

Of course it isn't, but any attempt he makes to end it will be opposed by the(((courts))) regardless. So he has two options: let DACA work its way through the (((system))) until the SCOTUS kills it or risk going full Andrew Jackson on the (((courts))) when it may or may not be the right time for that.

LOL

I get the serious feeling alot of them are bots.
No one is that retarded.

Then at this point there's nothing left to do but prepare for the DOTR.

If he actually knew and cared about his "Internet People", he would know that it's time. The Executive Branch is the enforcer. Courts CANNOT enforce law, and they can't even enforce their own DECISIONS. All Trump has to do is IGNORE ILLEGAL COURT RULINGS, and they're instantly powerless. He has an army of tens of millions of citizens (with us as the agitators and leaders) to back his decision.

But he refuses to make the decision.

Ara ara~

2 years (of DACA), queer.

this is getting so entertaining, that I have to post it here just to laugh

Reminds me of that tor pedo spammer during the Vegas shooting threads. Almost every post the tor made, one specific person only replied to him "reported". It almost looked that there was only one person who replies to himself constantly or wants to create a false impression of there being multiple people. And he actually fucked it up once.

So tunsundre, faggot. Kys yourself.

You're obviously CIA for telling anyone to actually fight back against the ZOG.

He has the midterms to think about as well as 2020. There's a time to go full Andrew Jackson and that time probably isn't now. DACA is dead the second it reaches the SCOTUS anyway, so why risk it?

Oh no, you're saying things based on nothing. I am defeated.

Maybe he'll add one more year.

Reported.

Tell me more about how you're angered by 2d girls

So you don't think Bush was a puppet either? What about Hillary? If she was ZOG, would all those neo-cohens and kosher conservatives have attacked her?

kikes own both parties, nigger.

Nah, it'll take around the same amount of time as the travel ban did.

neat.

THIS IS THE FUCKING REASON THE COURTS SHOULD BE BIG AND CONGRESS SHOULD BE SMALL, IF THE SUPREME COURT WAS THE SIZE OF CONGRESS LIKE ANYONE WITH A BRAIN WOULD HAVE IT THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. IF CONGRESS WAS THE SIZE OF THE SUPREME COURT THEN WE MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE LAWS THAT DONT FUCK US EVERY SINGLE DAY
SPARTAN GOVERNMENT NOW!!!!

I'm pretty sure that would create some brand new problems, user.

Tell me more about how you wanna blow me, oh my oh my ~, counter sage.

The fact remains that this path of open non-Western, non-Aryan immigration leads us directly to a protracted civil war. This is the end of the United States. It ain't gonna be fun for no one.

So a year. Thanks for admitting it!

If I post more anime, will you die?

What evidence is there that civil war will happen? An entire century has gone by and the government has done nothing but destroy the banks, enter illegal wars, and commit genocide on us. They state it all openly and no one fights back. Ever. We have hard evidence of treason in the memo and no one is even complaining.

Jews

Spartan government was one of the longest lasting in history other than the Roman Empire, I think it’s a good model for how things should be done.

The density of anime smugs is signalling this thread has reached full retard levels already. I swear all you have to do is say "Trump" and "DACA" and every pro- and anti-Trump shill comes screeching out of the woodworks.

So nothing, then.

can this board please stop being so retarded?

F U G G A N B A S E D

>not putting "hispanic" in all your applications
you do know Brazil is almost 50% white, right?

Guess OP is full of shit then. Fuck off, OP.

checked

nothing,absolutly NOTHING is going to get any better because of muh jewdiciary system or muh po(lie)tician until into

END THE FEDERAL RESERVE

GASS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Afufufu. Your original premise was that DACA would take over a year to work is way through the courts, which I correctly pointed out was baseless. Then you started claiming it would take two years, which was also baseless. Now you're conceding that I was right all along; DACA will make its way through the courts in about the same amount of time that the travel ban did.

But you're pretending that you were the one who was arguing it would only take about a year, when in reality you were the one arguing it would take longer. That's such jewish argumentation that I can smell the foreskins on your breath from here.

It would be extremely epic.

Yeah, there's no way Trump loses this one. It's a fuckng executive order, not a law.

Consider how fucked up Congress is and imagine the SCOTUS that way.

Yep, so two years. Buffalo queer. Every court case proves you wrong.

You're retarded.

Sorry, but they shit kids out, they become citizens, dumb fuck. Keep wasting that time.

learn to read

You want me to do your research for you? Why don't you go back to your containment zone?

Nope.

How about you refute anything I said instead? Give evidence that anyone will revolt.

>>>/autism/

Legally they don't. Since when has the law mattered, you fucking dipshit? Anchor babies are citizens until the day WE take over.

leave

Calm down Shareblue, your blood pressure is reaching dangerously high levels

Which is my point.

Don't twist my words around, user. I never mentioned revolution. Only impatient and short-sighted Leftists with poor impulse control attempt revolutions.

I said civil war. As in distinct groups fighting for control. In this case, we will be fighting over the intertwined concerns of ideology and race.

Wow, that really made me think. It's not like the enforcement of that is not at all odds with what it should be. They get that certificate whether you like that or not and giving them any more time is bullshit delaying. Then again, maybe I don't understand 46543D chess of giving parasites more time to suck resources and shit out more kids.

Should I just come back in a week when it turns out to be nothing like every other time?

lel i remember last week when mods stickied those fake news thread. it didn't take too long for reality to catch up with them.

Reported. You are a shill according to the chart.
Your point is irrelevant when the law isn't enforced, you braindead yid.

So revolution, then. Which has no indication of happening. ANSWER THE QUESTION, YOU SLIMY FUCKING YID.

you are such a jew

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION. YOUR PILPUL WON'T WORK ON US. PROVIDE EVIDENCE FROM ANY DATA IN THE LAST CENTURY WHICH SHOWS PEOPLE ARE EVER GOING TO REVOLT AGAINST THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND GENOCIDAL ACTS TAKEN AGAINST THEM.

All I can come up with are isolated incidents that ended in the person doing them dying/being arrested. Tim McVeigh revenge for Waco. The guy with the killdozer (vid related). The guy who flew his plane into the IRS building. Those are all that come to mind atm. Nothing seemingly organized. Maybe the Bundy Ranch standoff.

Historically, multi-cultural/multi-ethnic civilizations, AKA empires, fall.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_the_Western_Roman_Empire

Nations run by Jews genocide white people.
wsj.com/articles/100-years-of-communismand-100-million-dead-1510011810

Crime stats of 3rd world Nations are imported along with their people.

etc. etc. ad nauseum - Been through too many times before to give a fuck about teaching what's either a newbie or a larper. ake my word for it, or don't: 3rd world immigration leads to broad scale conflict. Either you figure out it now, or later.

He could have spray painted swastikas on the side of that thing and pissed so many more people off.

Of course.
Of course.
And… what the fuck is anyone doing about any of these things? Nothing. THEY'RE LETTING IT HAPPEN. What evidence do you have that civil war is coming?

professionals study logistics

I didn’t say that they don’t own both parties. Only that it doesn’t make sense to destroy your puppet thats doing your dirty work for you. You say trump is their puppet. I disagree. I think if he was their puppet they wouldn’t spend so much money and effort to destroy him.

So you can't list anything. Got it.

Dead jewdicial judges can't make unconstitutional orders btw.

But the attacks helped build him (and the Republican Party) up to the point where supposed WNs are watching fox and cheering for Neo-Cohens like Hannity. Seems like a successful operation to me.

because different factions of the elite have always fought against one another. they only unify as soon as regular joes realize the game and organize on their own against the establishment tout court

oh, so what they really said "no" to was speeding up the case, not hearing the case eventually

This.

He just went 100% anti-gun, he's literally an enemy of the white race now.

Regarding the green, I think I'll start doing that. And no, I didn't tbh. I'll have to look into that, cuz isn't Brazil a shithole?

But that's not what it says at all.

Do you know when the court date is?

Wasn't the court's reasoning something along the lines of "he wants to repeal it because he thinks it's unconstitutional but he's doing it on a delay, so if it were unconstitutional it would have had to have been repealed immediately?" Can't he just repeal it without delay the first time?

Yes, which tells you a lot about what he wants.

I want to turn back time and try again.

you are still a bloodsucking jew

You seem to be looking proof of a 'revolution', a single game-changing event. Our present path of unenforced immigration laws shows a willingness by the courts to support lawlessness when it suits them. This sets a very bad precedent. Very bad. But it's not the singular rise UP !!! event that you are looking for. Again, to find that sort of behavior, look to the Left.

Instead what we have brewing is a civil war, which is NOT a revolution, but rather something much slower to build into a crescendo, and much more dangerous, destructive, deadly. It's presages the breakdown of a functioning society, and fighting, fighting, fighting for control. This will develop over years, as kids especially form into impromptu tribes. Multi-ethnic societies always fail, always.

Foreseeing this, the Jew pushes race-mixing. They would race-mix away their Amalek, the white race specifically with lower-IQ brown people - this in the name of combating 'racism'. Only now we are catching on to their scheme, and it burns.

To top it off, resource limitations are upon us. Particularly arable land is shrinking, as are sources of easily obtained oil. And the overpop charade is not slowing down, not in lower IQ brown Nations, nor within the US, which pressures immigration all the more.

Your looking for a single event. I'm telling you, it's worse than that. It falls, slowly at first, then very fast.

Yo m8 don't respond to him, he's either a shill, or beyond fucking retarded, he's just derailing cuz like you said, he can't simply look at the numbers himself. His screeching is even bugging me lul

thanks for the reality-check

Maybe, but if he’s the puppet why not just get him to drop out of the running for president, get a loser to run (after all they own the part as you claim) and just let Hillary win? It would be way more effective especially with immigration.

Heil'd, that shit was funny. That would have been even better!

YID CONFIRMED
Nope.
Yeah, set 100 years ago. And?
I'm not looking for it. YOU claim it exists.
It is.
100 years, in fact. And nothing has happened.
And doing what about it?
Growing, but whatever.
Nope. Not looking for one. We've been falling for 100 years. When are you going to actually do something about it, if ever? You cannot seem to answer the question.

the kike star to really make them flip over, flase flag them back

Checked. He's obviously against the better interests, yet people still suck his cock even when he's fucking up. Doesn't make sense tbh.

17% of the thread is him, that's a sure sign that he's a shill. And pushing for MUH REVOLUTION, which is what Jews always fucking love. Notice how anything new is a "revolution"

He hasn't done anything you got mad about so far. Nothing. None of it happened. You don't understand the Art of the Deal. There's only one exception to that, one I don't give a fuck about, but I'm not going to mention it because you'll sperg out, but if you think Trump actually wants to clamp down on gun rights, you're fucking retarded.

Jesus so much bullshit in this thread.

Mar 5 is the first day of the first batch of DACA expirations. The injunction up until now (if doesn't get squashed in time) will allow for requests for extension to get accepted (but not necessarily granted, they can be denied on a case by case basis).

For those who missed here is the actual scope of the injunction [1]

That means:
1) no new applications, renewals only
2) no "advance parole" meaning they lost that loophole where they asked for an authorization to leave the country (advance parole) and applied for a green card or citizenship while outside.
3) The executive maintains the discretion to accept or deny any renewal application

It continues

[1] assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4345906/1-9-18-DACA-Opinion.pdf

TLDR: It's quite literally nothing.

that man is a fucking hero.

Wait, wasn't he set up as a patsy by the fbi and actually unwittingly blew that building up?

Because there has to be some rotation between the two jewish parties to create the illusion of choice. Reagan was one of the jew's most successful puppets, and Trump is looking more and more like his second coming.

I was saying this shit when the election was going on, voting Trump was the correct play, we should have then used that momentum to push FURTHER than Trump would ever willingly go, not incessantly defend him like most anons did. That is where a lot of people on this board fucked up, hopefully they learn from this.

Pity this wasn't brought up earlier, this thread may not have become quite the shit show it is. OP again and as usual, is a fag for going click-bait over substance

So in other words, policies and decisons affecting the lives and prosperity of those who are already citizens are mere bargaining chips to ensure the continuation of the Trump administration?

We’ll only for us of course…

Accelerationists' entire ideology is predicated upon the false belief that one day all the white people will wake up, realize they've been systematically dispossessed across the board and setup for a genocide, then rise from their beds, grab a rifle, and liquidate Jews and communists.

Has that ever happened in history? Obviously not. It's a pipe dream.

Even if the goal is just to collapse the West via unpayable debt and fragment every single Western nation then fight for the remains (which is glorified warlordism, nobody should pretend otherwise), that still requires planning which your average shitposter has not brought into account. Collapse spawns anarchy, and the one who is the most organized in an anarchy, wins. That doesn't mean keeping a 2-Year supply of Cap'N Crunch in your basement. It means having a network of several hundred people ready and able to step in and establish a local government on a moment's notice. Ie: The very thing that will instantly put you on the current government's watchlist, and/or get you doorkicked in Europe. Sure, Muslims can and have established Muslim enclaves which function as independent governments inside Western governments already, but that's fine goyim because they're brown. It's only illegal if YOU do it.

tl;dr
If you have no training, have no network, and lack the taste for violence, don't bother being an accelerationist. You'll end up in jail, or you'll fucking die if you actually get your way.

THE FUCKING SUPREME COURT THEMSELVES SAID IT WAS UNCONSTITUTIONAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did they? I know they struck down DAPA as illegal, which was blatantly Obama trying to import ten million mutants.

This.

No, but you do pretend to fight yourself to drum up media revenue.

Wew man.
This is it.
This is where America dies.

The wall means nothing.
The reversal of course on gun shit means nothing.

This country is doomed.

Jesus Christ dude kill yourself.

((( )))
Fuck off defeatist shill, there are millions of whites in Latin America. They are our blood brothers and they will welcome us when Yellowstone blows up.

I want to believe its just a shitpost, but this is the level of scum was have acquired at this point.

are you kike?

Again, I want to believe, but at this point, I really can't tell. This is the sort of argument actual spic-welcoming scum are making in between posting on r_thedonald and making empty shitpost threads to distract from important shit like this.

Ok then. Trump should order HUD to build public housing projects next to Kagan, Sotomayor, and Ginsburg's homes, and fill them with illegal Mexicans.

He fucking well won't and you know it. I'm really tired of seeing low-IQ posts like these.

How about he just ends the fucking program and if SCOTUS tells him he can't he can tell them to eat a fat cock because they didn't give Obongo any shit in implementing it and if he can implement it then someone with the same power as him can rescind it?
What fucking good is being commander of the armed forces if you're loathe to use them for anything but Israel?

How hard do you think it's actually to become a citizen of one of those latin american countries?

I think its hard enough that your shitposts are cringey and weird.

>what is esoteric posting
bro, try to keep up with out natural and organic memes

Cringey and weird, I already told you.
When you start posting some, I'll be sure to keep up with out.

No it isn't, dummy. The fact emails that the millions of illegal spics allowed to stay under DACA aren't going anywhere, anytime soon, and can apparently keep renewing their status indefinitely. Trump didn't have the balls to end daca early in his Presidency, waffled on the issue endlessly, is now proposing compromise, and had his "let it expire" plan btfo by the jewdiciary.

Exactly. Since when have kikes not played both sides?

k

How many proxies are you on right now my man.

if trump doesn't immediately butt blast them back and make them bleed a LOT
i am disappoint

Here's what my 4d chess theory is.

This would be suicide.

Why does nobody seem to understand that regression to the mean is a thing and spics become MORE leftist with time?

No, I didn't, its just silly that people actually think this is an inhibition.

This is fucking Reagan all over again…

I… don't know

doesn't know half the spics are white

At least 2 my man.

Correction: Half the 'Whites' are spics. Which aren't White.

I was thinking of dying fighting when SHTF, but that's pretty whitepilling. Now I know where to go.

samefag?

God damn this board is truly becoming cancerous.

Yet another (1), albeit, not far from the truth of things at this stage.
Its amazing to have watched the subversion happen in real time.

Her conquistador ancestors are smiling to her… can you say the same?

Her conquistador ancestors would put her to the sword as an abomination.

I know m8, I know.

lol ok

Well, what a surprise.

Why were you still here? ;^)

((( )))
>kill your own descendants and offer them to Moloch
FUCK OFF KIKE

Why?
Even if all the DACA spics got amnesty this would still be a net gain for the white race. Proper immigration control would keep tens of millions out, in exchange for letting a few stay here. Keep in mind that no other candidate would have even touched DACA in the first place, so it's a free win. And if 800,000 (is it still 800k?) is enough to kill the white race then I'd hate to break it to you, but there are already tens of millions of them here. If DACA were enough to destroy us then we've already lost.

Well he can just ignore that 9 faggots and deport'em all, what the fuck are they gonna do

1. Reported.
2. Reported.
3. Reported.
4. You have absolutely no argument and cannot respond to anything I have said or refute it.
5. I am not shilling for revolution. I am refuting the kikes who claim civil war is going to happen.

less niggers than America. I guess it must be the Mestizos fucking up Brazil

The amount of anti-Trump shitposting has gotten out of control. I hate to say it but even halfchan Holla Forums is looking more and more appealing

It's 1.8 million now I believe. They will of course grant it to more than they are telling us and promises of security will go unkept, delayed, or at best partially implemented. Good luck comprising once again. Surely it will work this time.

Nothing gives me more faith in Trump than all the kikeshills kvetching about how horrible he is doing or what a ZOGbot he is.
It's really quite funny.
No go get raped by niggers and let the adults have a discussion.

My issue is this: this is going back to 9th circuit for appeals right? Now they are going to sit on their hands forever until the last possible moment, preventing a SCOTUS ruling. The SCOTUS even knew this was going to happen which is why they included some language in their denial of the case saying “we hope it gets done expeditiously” when we know these 9th circuit kikes won’t do it.

It’s suicide because all the beaners get citizenship immediately while all the immigration restrictions are put on hold for a decade. In this time window, beaners will be a bigger voting bloc and will be able to unwind the upcoming immigration restrictions since they were front loaded their voting rights. The immigration controls will never have a chance to go into effect.