DAVID HOGG AND FAKE SURVIVOR THREAD 5

Alexa Meidnik is cute edition

four
three
two
one

KEEP DIGGING ANONS THEY ARE SCARED

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline

+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)

+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)

+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

Feb 14

+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag)

+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)

+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU)

+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg )

+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.

+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).

+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)

+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

Feb 15

+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)

+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

Feb 16

+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ojAZjLKhHiA [Open]
archive.is/VGXQA
archive.is/tFAlu
talkstreamlive.com/program/rush_limbaugh
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-82-minutes-florida-shooting-20180215-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Ramapo_Central_School_District
archive.is/mt2SQ
youtu.be/or4IdssuwIQ
geni.com/people/Adolf-Hitler/6000000008260736732
geni.com/people/Klara-Hitler/6000000008260353871
geni.com/people/Johanna-Pölzl/6000000008260573139
geni.com/people/Eva-Huettler/6000000008260703615
geni.com/people/Theresia-Hinterlechner/6000000008260816641
geni.com/people/Maria-Hinterlechner/6000000008278438465
geni.com/people/Simon-Pollack/6000000008278358881
hooktube.com/watch?v=hSdFm0_oaWk
archive.fo/fXuu6
archive.is/JxGKj
hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=61&v=p4-a9PeI3wc
archive.fo/QPYhj
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-26/questions-emerge-over-florida-shooters-full-metal-garb
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag)
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU)
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
dyn-intl.com/
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/24/chicago-police-
newyorker.com/business/currency/stephen-feinberg-the-private-military-contractor-who-has-trumps-ear
books.google.com/books?id=hPv_M8nC9y4C&pg=PT35&lpg=PT35&dq=Dyncorp installs sheriff
corbettreport.com/interview-1248-douglas-valentine-on-the-
youtube.com/watch?v=3qLgI1jjq7U.
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2018/02/26/parkland-teacher-shooter-was-in-full-metal-garb-helmet-face-mask-bulletproof-armor-shooting-a-rifle-i-never-seen-before/
photos.dailybreeze.com/2016/06/photos-redondo-union-hs-commencement-2016/
archive.is/IdcTQ
archive.is/VoifS#selection-1937.0-1937.282
archive.is/naMm0
nypost.com/2018/02/25/florida-shooters-brother-appears-to-post-old-photo-thank-supporters/
archive.is/3Fmjw
8ch.net/pol/res/11315910.html#11315910
cbs12.com/news/local/gunman-went-to-subway-walmart-and-mcdonalds-after-school-shooting-sheriff
insideedition.com/florida-attack-timeline-how-nikolas-cruz-killed-17-students-going-mcdonalds-40804
twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/968336474818142209
twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/968352336304394241
youtube.com/watch?v=cPvYxTa1ph4
youtube.com/watch?v=tAN4g66RFug
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/david-hogg-attacks-president-trump-draft-evader/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ypEaGQb6dJk
youtu.be/Mewy57LUFIQ
youtu.be/gZVioBDjFeM
youtu.be/UCgSyokvd9M
youtu.be/WeXOXeJHRqc?t=5586
chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/3947080/jewish/Security-Cameras-at-Chabad-Center-Helped-Track-Shooter-After-Attack.htm
hooktube.com/watch?v=Nwk8rdAMwb8
archive.is/jJhzx
itshappening.pcriot.com/2018/02/27/take-your-attention-off-david-hogg-for-a-second-sam-zeif-is-a-crisis-actor-hes-25-years-old-according-to-truthfinder-com-and-a-graduate-of-the-university-of-florida-according-to-his-own-facebook/
archive.is/wEGyr
youtu.be/t5w5dxx8mGo
8ch.net/tv/res/1171966.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WeXOXeJHRqc
archive.is/ERXDD
archive.is/72rRr
archive.fo/2ETxf
archive.is/22CaY#selection-681.0-681.228
archive.is/VoifS
foxnews.com/us/2018/02/18/junior-rotc-leader-shocked-that-florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-was-his-cadet.html
archive.is/w2yEZ
archive.is/9Rvnh
archive.is/FLwGk
archive.is/uqJmk
archive.is/2plRe
archive.is/a3m08
archive.is/iAjDF
archive.is/kJ3bJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can anyone even believe she's a high school student? Looks 25 at best.

Have a semite free Aryan bump
This """""""shooting""""""" has more holes than …..well than something that has a fuckton of holes
SHADILAY

The censorship is here , the AI is in its infant stages but still it is being used to silence the truth… case in point the FL shooting being massivly censored and this is "normal" now in america… to allow huge combines to control information..

We must rally and band together and protest jewgle and jewtube for their brazen a attempt to silence the truth
youtu.be/ojAZjLKhHiA [Open]
I also chose CHN because they were just censored FIRST , his video is on liveleak and bitchute now but Jesuitube censored him.heavy!

We are in a new era of censorship and places like this are currently on the chopping block… 

Soon the information won't be available to view

On his channel in discussion is links to banned censored vids with eyewitness proofs of multiple shooters

That smile on her damn face bugs the shit out of me. She is smiling like she's being interviewed on a red carpet.

If Trump isn't going to shut this down, cause you know he fucking knows, I just can't support that shit. I am just livid. DonJr if you are lurking…your pops NEEDS to end this. It's beyond ridiculous now. It was actually beyond ridiculous the day it happened.

Some kids interviewed, said they didn't get good cell phone coverage in their school. Buuuuut they could snapchat, and send texts to parents. Anyone else hear that tidbit the day of the shooting?

Parkland Shooting: Emergency Responders Were Told To Wait Outside As Students Were Dying Inside School
archive.is/VGXQA
archive.is/tFAlu

It's always the same shit, just like Sandy Hoax.

Totally fuggable

We're the counter-AI. Don't take the blackpill just yet. Stop thinking that an acknowledgement from MSM is your goal. It's like the JQ, they won't even entertain the thought because it's an existential threat. CNN and others will just die from irrelevance.

Speaking of. This reminds me of the gal who was charged and is sitting in jail for harassing the parents of the children. Tracy Richard maybe? Let us NOT get get lead into temptation (harassing the "children" or parents) but deliver us from evil (work on exposing media tricks)

I wonder if she was the honey trap to get Cruz into the school. After all, what the hell was he going there for?

Rush is hammering the Broward County "School to Prison" shit.

talkstreamlive.com/program/rush_limbaugh

It's amazing how this school was like 40% jewish actors.

That's totally (((subjective))) and often weaponized by bad actors.

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-82-minutes-florida-shooting-20180215-story.html

"Mackenzie, who'd just left the psychology class to use an upstairs bathroom, saw a man with a gun at the other end of the second-floor hallway. Mackenzie said she recognized him.

"I immediately knew it was him," she said. She remembered the boy from her middle school and from the Dollar Store in town. She recalled his terrifying Instagram posts about wanting to kill people. "I always had a bad feeling about him," she said."

Hebrew school is 100% jewish actors.

Ever hear of Ramapo?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Ramapo_Central_School_District

What… Meadow Pollock is Alexa's sister?

(why isn't this pinned?)

Dig for irregularities.

Carmen Schentrup, 16, female, 2/21/01, 9282 NW 63rd Court, Parkland, Florida

Meadow Pollack, 18, female, 10/5/99, 5260 NW 106th Drive, Parkland, Florida

Peter Wang, 15, male, 11/09/02, 8870 Waterside Point, Parkland Florida

Nicholas Dworet, 17, male, 03/24/00, 9986 NW 23rd Court, Coral Springs, Florida

Christopher Hixon, 49, male, 02/25/68, 803 North Golf Drive, Hollywood, Florida (Athletic Director)

Aaron Feis, 37, male, 05/17/80, 11737 West Atlantic Blvd, Unit 1, Coral Springs, Florida (Football Coach)

Luke Hoyer, 15, male, 10/25/02, 9678 Ginger Court, Parkland, Florida

Alaina Petty, 14, female, 08/22/03, 7526 NW 127 Way, Parkland, Florida

Jaime Guttenberg, 14, female, 07/13/03, 6879 NW 65 Terrace, Parkland, Florida

Martin Duque Anguiano, 14, male, 09/04/03, 12210 Loxahatchee Road, Parkland, Florida

Alyssa Alhadeff, 14, female, 05/01/03, 8675 Watercrest Circle West, Parkland, Florida

Helena Ramsay, 17, female, 01/19/01, 10833 46th Drive, Coral Springs, Florida

Scott Beigel, 35, male, 10/22/82, 863 Spring Circle, Apt. 203, Coral Springs, Florida

Joaquin Oliver-Padauy, 17, male, 08/04/00, 5745 NW 122 Way, Coral Springs, Florida

Cara Loughran, 14, female, 02/21/03, 4785 NW 117 Ave., Coral Springs, Florida

Gina Montalto, 14, female, 04/23/03, 11208 NW 70 Ct., Parkland, Florida

Alexander Schachter, 14, male, 07/09/03, 12441 NW 62nd Court, Coral Springs, Florida

Other threads:

>>>/qresearch/435703
>>>/qresearch/451184

I saw the one exchange between the sisters wheres he asked her to call the police since she didnt have any signal.

no

Yep that's one I remember. Seems like I remembered a parent saying because of the location of the school it's service was spotty. It doesn't seem too spotty to me. I like to pay attention to stories changing and conflicting. That caught my attention.

From the last thread and the shot laptop:
Pic related are both the laptop and a video from YT where someone shoots a BB gun at a laptop screen
Although i don't know how it should look when you shoot a 5.56 at a laptop, have not found a video of that.

HOLY SHIT

David Hogg's mother with Paddock

archive.is/mt2SQ

Simulation? Wouldn't it flip off the table backward?

TELL ME THIS PHOTO ISNT PHOTOSHOPPED, PLEASE TELL ME ITS REAL

Do we know how was Cruz identified exactly?

you guys are focusing on the dumbest shit.

wtf that doesnt make sense

nevermind, you are disinfo, thats not his mom, and I'm pretty sure those aren't the same people.

(checked)
You dont need a video where there are white spots on the screen it should be tan holes wall behind it showing through
But can any user simulate on a laptop how you could have white circles on the desktop?
That is all the fuck they are from everything I can see.

what the fuggggg

int he video, was he shooting through teh door or the window?

Depends on how sharp the bullets are, but regardless of that, the damage would have been a bit more severe, I gaurentee that shit.

Nothing is dumb when there's possible links to all the most fucked up people in the media industry. If all these faggots get caught together (at one time or another) it'll give people the right clues to really work with.

I'm caught up on these threads through 4. Has anyone pointed out that Meadow Pollock is a name that's a Holla Forums specific dogwhistle? Jesus Campos / Stephen Paddock had names that mean "field" too, it was discussed in Vegas threads. And Pollock? It's like they want me to know they know that I know it's bullshit.

this fucking agitprop tool

Definitely.

Anybody from with contacts or if anyone from Trump admin here lurks…then for fuck's sake. For the love of God, stop this madness. This shit is beyond ridiculous.

Not him. Dude stop trying to derail or you will get reported. People did this with the JFK files. They posted the photo of Hitler that had been released months earlier on the glow in the dark website and it’s still falsely believed to be part of the JFK files.

Anyone doing this should be suspect.

The Anti Trump shilling on this board has been dialed up to 11
›If Trump exposed this hoax Sheriff Israel goes to jail
›Perfect time to clean house at FBI
›Fatal blow to fake news CNN
Public is not bought into this hoax, it's a great time to expose the media frauds as complicit.

›paging Don Jr and Barron
Also great time to expose DWS and look into Seth Rich and murder of Scala. Exposing this BTFO top ranks of DNC, and will warm the Public up for wider prosecution of top officials

What happened to my timeline and mapping thread ?
How did an Autist arrive in an Uber at 227est, and within a 20 minute period, walk in, suit up, walk hallways, talk to students, shoot up three floors, kill17 injure 15, leave out the west side of building, with first wave of. Students who ran directly to LEOs and EMTs, break thru the perimeter that was set up, get a soda from subway inside Walmart, head to McDonalds over the bridge by police, and then end up 1.5 miles away? Remember , He had full metal Armor on anons. How'd he afford all that making 300$ biweekly working at DollarTree? 20 minutes. That's all he had.

If anons observe last 4 threads they will see we are going in circles.. way to hijack and derail kikes. Well played? Last night we were discussing making a palatable timeline that doesn't make sense for normans… QuePaso?

(checked)
Quick mock up, if I could recreate the lighting of the pic I could probably make my laptop look like it was shot up(pic related)

Timeline infographic needed
user with graphic skills should make one ASAP

All of this is derailment. The last thread was getting somewhere. It's been hijacked. (((they))) DO NOT want anons questioning the official timeline because it doesn't make sense. And every time it's brought up the repeat posting begins

t.been here for 10 days in same threads.

FFS, this is what I get for using a nip VPN, can't upload images

The school system failed him…he's constantly misspelling things. I'm not a strict spellnazi, but I've noticed it more than once.

Dreamers.

To who, fuckhead? CNN?

News Breaks @ Exactly 247 pm Est. Building and perimeter were surrounded, before 247pm, Cruz literally Jack Ryand thru a canal or evaded police to get to walmart…

nice tabs there, shlomo

Also where is all this metal armor. Did he take it off at the school before he walked down the hall with Alexa M? She says she talked to him and didn't say he was dressed up. Obviously if her story is true Cruz can't be the guy. She says multiple shooters. She says Cruz said huh when she said she was surprised he didn't do it. Obviously he can't be wearing armor and gas mask when that conversation happened, and he supposedly snuck out with other students. So when and where does he change into his street clothes? Makes timeline even more impossible because he has to stop shooting and change out of his Rambo Darth Vader costume before he leaves the school to go to Subway and McDonald's.

The holes should be same color as back beige wall behind it, or black considering when a bullet penetrates it creates a hole… also there's a video around that shows swat breaching a classsroom and clock shows 3:50pm

He kept switching inventory on/off like PubG.

He only had 20 minutes to do everything all the holocaust victims said he did.
Note: My timeline thread was SHOAD very quickly today

more holes than a dead body at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School?

Id been waiting on this one

youtu.be/or4IdssuwIQ
Here's a Video you should start at 3:38:00 it's when the news breaks for first time on fox affiliates WELL WORTH watching atleast first 10-15 min, it shows uninjired studenrs from first wave of evacuees being taken away in ambos with ZERO injuries. Some even walked themselves into ambos.

so zero holes? because there were no dead bodies with holes in them :^)

Flat screens are backlit faggots.
Modern screens are edge lit with leds, older screens use ccfl.
If the edges are intact, the screen will still work.
Light bleed from the light diffusion layer coupled with a low resolution camera.

Stick to the timeline, identifying all officers on scene especially those carrying the black bags, and digging.

Need some /k/ input with timeline too. How much does this stuff weigh? Can Cruz even carry 100 pounds of kit up 3 flights of stairs? How much ammo does he need? How long to reload? For 17 kills he must have fired hundreds of rounds…

She is, in fact, a kike.

some autist needs to figure out what kind of pc that is.
Then we can get another autist to shoot one for test.

More importantly, how did he get it there without being noticed?
If he had a car, why was he wandering around on foot when he was captured?

Does somebody need to help him carry this arsenal out of the Uber? Sounds like a lot of heavy lifting for a retarded weakling like Cruz

Proof or kill yourself

Maybe the Uber driver decided to take another fare instead of waiting for cruz to finish the massacre. You would think cruz would use a getaway vehicle if he had no desire to an hero. No way to get all this stuff done by one guy with timeline presented. It's totally fake. Need nice graphics to show that Jason Bourne couldn't pull it off.

Probably a thinkpad. Every other computer in the shot is a thinkpad.
It's a stupid line to go down.
Laptops screens are essentially generic outside of touch panels or tempered glass panels.
And they all respond similarly when they get holes poked in them.

This right here.

Hitler's 4g-grandfather is listed as Simon Pollack. Yes, it's from his mothers line.

geni.com/people/Adolf-Hitler/6000000008260736732

geni.com/people/Klara-Hitler/6000000008260353871

geni.com/people/Johanna-Pölzl/6000000008260573139

geni.com/people/Eva-Huettler/6000000008260703615

geni.com/people/Theresia-Hinterlechner/6000000008260816641

geni.com/people/Maria-Hinterlechner/6000000008278438465

geni.com/people/Simon-Pollack/6000000008278358881

Content ID will be used in the EU as upload filter. Listen to Logbuch Netzpolitik, that one recent EU edition. (In German).

I'm not sure if that's real. Look at how it says "married".

Rather frequently bots create fake accounts stealing a person's profile photo, then making a friend request of everyone theyr'e friends with. People get phished.

:^) They don't want us digging.

Russians do this one a lot. People who look a little bit alike they say are the same person. It's designed to confuse.

I think the laptop not having real bullet holes is serious evidence.

People also tend to add their riends as various family members on fb, realistically.

Stephen feinberg was selected by Trump as an intel advisor feinberg acquired DynCorp pmc… Dyncorp installed the sheriff

< married

She ain't married keek

Where's Hitler when you need him?

kek not even too soon

GG no re

Hitler is alive in your heart, user. You can be Hitler to everyone around you. Be strong, and struggle for the race!

This is a travesty.

I've explained above.
Go on jewtube and find any video of someone shooting a laptop screen with a small caliber, high velocity round, and you'll see almost the exact same result.

AR-15 vs Macbooks (Penetrates 4 of them)
hooktube.com/watch?v=hSdFm0_oaWk

I was hoping someone would say, "In your heart". Thanks, user.
Sometimes, all this can get so disheartening, but that's how I know I'm still human. Only an Aryan can look at this in absolute horror.

Roger Stone was Sheriff Israel’s campaign manager.

Shills galore on this thread trying to derail it. Amazing!

why is this the only evidence of any gunshots, we have loud noises and a laptop screen with 3 perfect white dots on it that could very well just be a screensaver as far as true evidence for us is concerned.

Does anyone have any pics of anything else that was shot?

Indeed.

Vital excerpt, from the wash in poos:
(lol @ them calling him notorious, when they are literally owned by Bezos):

Trying to prove there was no shooter is too difficult, in the sense that normies will never believe it. We need that which weakens their resolve. The best attack we have is the utter unbelievably of these people. They're not even crying realistically. Fake as hell. They have no compassion, they have no humanity. They're just political animals.

source video

What are the chances Low I.Q. Dave Hogg and this air head from the Vegas Shooting were both on Dr. Phil.
Really makes you think.

excuse me what the FUCK

Where did you get this?

Wants people to spell out names…
can't spell neighbor.

Someone do

C R I S I S
A C T O R S
#neveragain

This his Junior high graduation? Probaly be easy to check out what junior high he went to and if they have graduation ceremony.

No injuries until they got transported to the hospital 30 minutes away at which time life threatening injuries were reported

so powerful, isnt this illegal though?

you had a 8th grade graduation? he doesnt look like an 8th grader

so like much of the left hes going to become a dropout, pottery

kek yea, but isnt it illegal to not go to school? and after a certain amount of time cps goes for the parents?

Only illegal if he didn't already graduate and was just doing acting work at his old school/dnc cnn training ground.

Hasn't he actually already graduated from some High School in CA?

so he isnt a senior at stoneman douglas?

Can't you drop out at 16 and not give a shit?

yea but he is supposedly currently enrolled, why would he say he isnt going back if he dropped out

Hogg is now claiming he wont "return" to the "high school" until gun control is passed:

archive.fo/fXuu6

… easy out for him not to go back to a place he never attended in the first place. This is just utterly stupid at how obvious this is at this point.

Who knows? What we do know is he and/or the police are lying. Both timelines cannot be correct. And the school is overrun with jewish actors.

this FF reeks of desperation and haste

You are a poor judge of age if you think he looks like an 8th grader there. No, he looks like a 17/18-year-old high school graduate which is why he looks college-aged now. Fake shit.

I usually just lurk but in the video where Hogg is interviewing the students in the closet , the second girl says she was going to go to Nexus gunrange for her 18th bday ,I checked it out they have ranges with digital targets that look similar to the how the laptops look , may be nothing just thought I should mention it, stuck me as odd that she gave them a promo though

Show us what you found.

mfw corrupt cps just takes back hogg

There *must* be some way to verify this kike faggot's real age.

these faggots need to check their privilege. Niggers, school age, get gunned down in Chicago, DC and New orleans all day.

just to have it

Why would cps "go after" deep state that apparently has everybody on a string in FL?

Why is there no *accurate* verification of Hogg's age? Did they falsify his fucking social security, too? His DMV records?

Just (((Jew)))tube Nexus gun range and you'll see what I'm talking about

not if kikes own all age verification shit

It wouldn't surprise me if the jews slipped a few traps into the mix of this psyop just for shits and giggles.

why would they, if he is a deepstate op then im sure all his shit is falsified

Whoever is orchestrating this news cycle op is very sloppy and unable to maintain coherent tone, they are definitely panicking as too many details about the kids/actors are leaking and the narrative is taking a pummeling by anyone with a functioning brain.

go back to the donald

Students in Florida can drop out at 16. Assuming the age of Hogg's character is over 16 (when in reality he's a college-aged high school graduate), he's covered.

i think theyre running out of funds or maybe the heads have changed, cause these FF are so sloppy it cant be the same people from more than a few years ago, either that or theyre getting desparate and do shit out of haste

Isn't there any law enforcement watching this disgusted who can pull records

then… how is that even a threat…?

That would end up with someone suiciding.

that wouldnt be authorized lol

Money is fake. They have unlimited funding. But they do reuse crisis actors to keep the hoaxes a limited hangout.

The key right now is getting the obvious shit out to normies. Like, frame and map. No way Cruz did what they claim.

Get the word out to normies. The implications for normies that this shit happens and why are big.

Because even though you can drop out at 16, it's frowned upon. Everybody wishes for kids to finish high school. He's holding his alleged high school education hostage if the psy-op doesn't go his way, basically.

Some LEO out there must be able to pull docs showing without a doubt who this faggot is

meant to say *timeframe and map

yea getting this more into the normiesphere now is critical we are at a crucial time, normies are asking questions

also he made that threat at a jewish temple in NJ top zozz

archive.is/JxGKj

Yes, yes it is.
t. Becca Bill victim I was a little shit in high school

Vid not directly related, just posting for comic relief.

Also thought it was weird that the gun range is like 2 hours away and there url is nexusshooting

Nex US shooting

can someone do a write up of the supposed timeline?

Hogg is onto something here, but he doesn't realize it.
Home-schooled students perform significantly better academically than state school students.
So, encouraging home-schooling would be a much better solution for anybody concerned over school shootings than demanding gun bans.

No, they'll just lower the requirements some more.

this has meme potential, students are safer at home too.

He was never a student there, anyway.

yea and the bald bitch is doing live streams and instagrams during school hours on wednesday saying shes late for work. they arent troll s theyre idiots

People it is very important to go onto generic news sites RIGHT NOW and comment. NOW. Breibart, thegatewaypundit, daily caller, whatever. COMMENT. Point out this story is NOT PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE.

THIS IS IT. THIS IS THE BIG FUCK UP. POUNCE ON THIS.

we can only hope

i also dont think any private school had a shooting

- a skinny rubber kid wearing a kevlar vest, carrying a duffel bag full of hardware so heavy that it takes two strapping cops to carry, walks up to the passenger side of an Uber driver, casually throws his duffel in the back seat and they proceed to drive onto a school campus that has a heavy presence of SRO/retired cops there to prevent this very scenario from happening
- then, even though the kevlar-vest wearing skinny rubber kid has been expelled or no longer goes to school there, and even though he's known by face and not allowed to carry a back pack, he manages to heft the duffel bag up to a door that only opens from the inside, but no one notices
but wait! there's more:
- since he can't open the door from the outside, Larry from the SRO-temp agency opens the door for him and allows him in wearing a kevlar vest and carrying a cumbersome duffel bag filled with the sounds of clanking steel & brass
- none of the surveillance cameras were working that day, so there is neither footage of him carrying a large, heavy, cumbersome bag of metal up to a locked door nor entering through an emergency exit
- so, next he shoots a few fellow students, a coach security guard, and a black teacher as yet unaccounted for
- now, he lugs the duffel bag out and stashes it. he then calmly blends in with the other students to make his stealth escape
- even though students phones, as instructed, turned in to the SRO's, the skinny rubber kid keeps his, calls an Uber driver and gets a lift casually away from a locked down scene, and proceeds to go get some chicken tendies; because shooting up a school, killing a couple of teachers builds an appetite; amirite tho? most serial/mass shooters high on Adrenalin immediately eat after they're through shooting a few people, evading a scene crawling with cops with helicopters overhead, and casually stashing a duffel bag

this, also we need a copy pasta timeline

EMBED IS DAVID HOGG IN A SHORT MOVIE

ORIGINAL VIDEO (NOT PRIVATE YET)

DOWNLOAD AND REHOST ON LIVELEAK BEFORE THEY SHUT IT DOWN

hmmm yeas, my personal thoughts, i think its the gear from the officer that did the shooting, if they were saying this story is true then why are they removing evidence from the scene??

archived on hooktube:
hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=61&v=p4-a9PeI3wc

save this, webm it etc etc also

i only got the mp4 someone converts it and reupload it somewhere safe

So shut up everybody, how long until Alexa's 18?

by the way most of these guys are in this movie, not just david hogg…

I'm out.

I bet you Hogg is a woman in her 20's who went back to school as a "guy".

so some user on half just said to look at the stock market since the mention of BUMP STOCK, which btw werent used in parkland, the market is like 3 points from all time high

also we need a copy pasta time line and map of area to match

Let's keep /em focused on the irrelevant bump stock meme. It's super critical to the 2nd Amendment, but also it has to be attacked.

This is 1488D chess with an aim toward corralling the debate into a little pen about something no serious gun owner would ever actually admit to owning anyway. Let's have a national debate about bump stocks, maybe it comes out that shooters were all under watch or the care of a psychologist and on suicide pills too, you never know…

I would need a law fag on this , but it seems that since he plead guilty they don't need to investigate
Which is totalbullshit because they should have collected evidence in case he didn't plea-and there is nothing
(Iv said this in the third one)
No balistics , no fingerprints , no bullets ,no pictures , even the las vegas had pictures of the guy and hotel
…but they said to him plea guilty or you get the disco chair so he plead-this is also covered under law as kind of illegal ,There was a case(and I only know because of the movie about) where they jailed a kid who police blamed for killing his own sister ,and they pushed him until he plead guilty
The jews played a nice trick here , everybody went for the feel response and the gun law kids
And no actual police work was ever done

What the fuck happened to Niks brother??

Zach was addmited to a mental institution under bakers act-which is something about minor and against will
He was supposed to be there max 12 hours
That was 1 day before the "shooting"
He is still MIA
There is a fake facebook account for him , with no picture and ~5 liked things , and friends list consists of people who wanted to ask him things
He is probably dead by now ,or (((hopsitalized))) in a black site

yea bump stocks are a non issue

but even then, theyd still take photos and shit id think, i mean if the shooter would kill himself they dont go "oh well pack it up bois its over"

I remember reading that Nik had some fucked up family situation. Maybe his guardians were complicit.

I googled "Nick Cruz rifle showed in court" and that's when I relized I am an idiot for not doing it thread one

also werent they about to inherit 800k from the mothers death, i forget the adoptive mothers name but her and her lawyer are sketch af

If we can compile all of the facts then maybe we can throw them onto a speadsheet and print out flyers that we can post up around places

Yes I remember seeing that in the last thread, Im going to go dig through and try compiling the data

lmao what did it show?

shieet i should get a timeline and map compiled

yeah maybe but girls these days are experts with makeup with the million hours of youtube videos teaching them how to get dolled up. especially the cheerleaders.

100 lbs is way too much. an Assault Rifle #15 outfitted with babby killing furniture will weigh a little less than 10 lbs.

The weight of a fully outfitted SWAT guy, with plate carrier. helmet, boots, knee/shin guards, helmet etc. with rifle will be around 60 lbs at the high end I'd guess. It'll vary if they've got the latest high speed 5.11 stuff, local policies, budget, personal preference, etc.

Cruz was in a short sleeved shirt, jeans and regular shoes (guessing) when arrested. That lady said she saw a guy wearing helmet, gas mask, vest ("metal"), rifle that she'd never seen before and looked like police because she said 'why are the police here'. so it was either cruz or another shooter like other girls had said were there.

eyewitness accounts suck in general, let alone from people not familiar with any of this subject matter.

anyways, my guess would be 40 lbs -max- with all the ammo. more like 30 lbs tho. the forensics guys that grabbed his gear that he dumped on the 3rd floor can say

Full plate carrier with eight loaded magazines, 35lbs easy.

STOP PREACHING TO THE CHOIR ON HERE DURING PRIME TIME AND GO SPREAD THIS ONLINE IN NEWS COMMENT SECTIONS LIKE BREITBART, DAILY CALLER, THEGATEWAYPUNDIT, FOXNEWS, ETC.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO SPREAD THIS NOW. THEY ARE TRYING TO MEMORY HOLE THIS SHIT.

THIS IS A MAJOR EVENT AND TIME IS CRITICAL

They both inherit money after their dead mother
Deschamps set up the situation
Push them with female tricks , the Call that said that Nick is dangerous was from the same are her lawyer lives
Deschamps(im probably spelling it wrong)-also called police/fbi saying nick has mental problems ,collects guns
She put papers to get their inheritance and house overseer day after the "shooting"

This was probably a just a money deal for her,and jew did the rest

Front and rear and side plates 34lbs plus ammo plus rifle

Nothing ,there is one video where he walks in , pleads guilty and case closed , I hoped for like 30minute video with evidence from the scene

I didn't add in side plates, I personally don't run with them.

i need the map and timeline and ill add those scannable q-codes that are linked to different videos of evidence, hogg in that movie and teacher saying shooter was in police garb and videos of kids saying there were multiple shooters

Also Zach's 18 birthday was on 21feb , He is still MIA

I just got mine today , they feel different for sure. I think I will remove mine too

SPREAD THIS NOW TO NORMIES IN PRIME TIME. WE ARE ON THE CUSP OF A GENUINE, NATIONWIDE REDPILL AND PEOPLE WANT ANSWERS. THIS IS A LITERAL TURNING POINT.

www.breitbart.com
www.dailycaller.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.foxnews.com

i looked for previous threads but my dumbass cant find it

Link to archive archive.fo/QPYhj for top comments BTFO

Easy to not go back to a school that's scheduled to be demolished

WE ARE ON THE CUSP OF A NATIONWIDE REDPILL. PEOPLE WANT ANSWERS. GET OUT AND SPREAD. RIGHT NOW IS PRIME TIME.

www.breitbart.com

www.dailycaller.com

www.thegatewaypundit.com

www.foxnews.com

we need to make this easily digestible

you can feel the energy

Im trying to compile as much data as I can, you need to start posting as well! I will post as much data as possible

time is a factor. right now is critical–prime time.

post the map just google map and explain canals/road trapping cruz.

post a link to to zerohedge saying time not possible.
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-26/questions-emerge-over-florida-shooters-full-metal-garb

you are creative. post anything. but for a few hours during prime time, time is critical. get it out there right now while these people are paying attention!

www.breitbart.com

www.dailycaller.com

www.thegatewaypundit.com

www.foxnews.com

I am going hard the key is get it out there now while this is hot and people paying attention

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline

+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)

+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)

+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

Feb 14

+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag)

+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)

+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU)

+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg )

+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.

+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).

+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)

+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

Feb 15

+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)

+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

Feb 16

+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

The woman in yellow with the joker smile and demonic eyes is creepy.

okay
got any with specific times?

anyone got any hooktube links?

I think a really important event to point out would be when David Hogg claims there is a shooting going on, and what the official time the shooting happened

-7 years

I'm starting to get this creeping feeling that we are going to see Zach turn up as a late 'victim' and blame it on Nik as a before school-shooting taste.

i seriously doubt he had plates and it was just a vest, if at all and wasn't just the backpack he stashed with mags. this kid is no ranger or marine

Slapped this one together with 1000 hours in MSpaint and a blog.
Anyone have any improvements to make let me know, I'm engaging idiots on their own turf here.

What if he wasn't alone? What if 10 people helped him. Do we just let all the accomplices off the hook because we find some retard MKUltra victim who will plead guilty to stealing the Brooklyn Bridge and the Grand Canyon? Total bullshit not to have a proper investigation!

Pulling the times from wiki article
- 2:19PM EST Uber drops Cruz off at the school.
- 2:21PM Code Red alarm activated after gunfire is heard.
- Shooting lasts six minutes, he stashes rifle on 3rd floor and leaves by blending in with students.
- Leaving the scene, he departs this group of students and ends up going to the Walmart Subway to purchase a soda.
- After going to Subway he walks to a McDonalds and lingered before leaving on foot at 3:01PM
- About 3:40PM he is stopped by police in Coral Springs 2 miles away from the school.
So far this is what I have, need more time info if available and a map showing the routes he could have taken would help also

Google Maps estimates it is a 16 min walk from the school to the Walmart Subway

posted from thread OP at request of user in that thread

DynCorp- where questions become answers and answers lead to moar questions.

dyn-intl.com/

To understand the relevance of this one must first understand what the 1960's pheonix program was… taking
vietnamese police chiefs , turning them and making the stations into ground level intel operations controlled directly by
the cia. This operation has been carried on by the PMc in question, the front company called DynCorp and is being
replicated in CONUS via fusion centers. those are the networks in which the FBI CIA DHS and local law all share
information. each state has one fusion center and 25 blacksite centers are used for the 50 fusion centers, one has been

found in chicago. link related to that in particular theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/24/chicago-police-
detain-americans-black-site.
This entire process allows the police to unknowingly supply the cia with direct control over
different locales. Ground level realtime information is the name of the ame and leads to the Cia handlers pickin the
individuals that will be used either in upcoming psyops as patsies or real shooters. Also it allows the supression of
"dangerous" information going public via whistle-blowers.

DynCorp is now a major player in changing the consensus of thought within the America social realm. Narratives and
policies advancements tht aim to weaken this nation and subvert the rule of law.
The only George Webb material i will include are parts of the DynCorp Harvest Doc series.. again sorry for including him
in this but the half truths he speaks include the information on this particular company.

taken from kikipedia…..

DynCorp most recently DynCorp International, is an American Global service provider Begun as an aviation company,
the company also provides flight operations support, training and mentoring, international development, intelligence
training and support, contingency operations, security, and operations and maintenance of land vehicles.DynCorp receives
more than 96% of its more than $3 billion in annual revenues from the U.S. federal government.The corporate headquarters
are in an unincorporated part of Fairfax County near Falls Church, Virginia. However, the company's contracts are managed
from its office at Alliance Airport in Fort Worth, Texas.

The company has provided services for the U.S. military in several theaters, including Bolivia, Bosnia, Somalia,
Angola, Haiti, Colombia, Kosovo and Kuwait. DynCorp International also provided much of the security for Afghan interim
president Hamid Karzai's presidential guard and trains much of Afghanistan's and Iraq's fledgling police force.DynCorp was
also hired to assist recovery in Louisiana and neighboring areas after Hurricane Katrina.DynCorp has held one contract on
every round of competition since receiving the first Contract Field Teams contract in 1951. DynCorp won the LOGCAP II
contract and is one of three contract holders on the current LOGCAP IV contract.

Stephen Feinberg from cerberus PMC acquired DynCorp and once again i hate to link or even recognize the Yorker but here is
this newyorker.com/business/currency/stephen-feinberg-the-private-military-contractor-who-has-trumps-ear

books.google.com/books?id=hPv_M8nC9y4C&pg=PT35&lpg=PT35&dq=Dyncorp installs sheriff
%27s&source=bl&ots=cVKOaVumJj&sig=F35l5swDNWWY_8WVNdNhC_2DH5E&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiMx-
ad58TZAhUOI6wKHS5iB1MQ6AEINDAB#v=onepage&q=Dyncorp%20installs%20sheriff's&f=false

hesitant to include this link but will do anyway corbettreport.com/interview-1248-douglas-valentine-on-the-
resurrection-of-the-phoenix-program/

Also DynCorp seems to be HEAVILY and almost a centric part of the pizzagate human trafficking rings. the lynch pin i dare
say. youtube.com/watch?v=3qLgI1jjq7U.
I know this is a lot to dig through and it gets real damn hazy but i
think once this particular group is dug into then the events surrounding florida come into focus.

Anons………. i really and sincerely hope you are dilligent in these digs, the sheer amount of information is mind
boggling and can be a burden on the soul the deeper in you dig.

From the Walmart Subway to the McDonalds it is an estimated 13 min. walk

imagine that.

People..

As interesting as digging is, can you give it a rest just for a couple hours or so in prime time. The reason is, this is a critical event where a lot of normies are right on the cusp of a massive redpill nationwide.

SPREAD this info. SPREAD. Spread to comment sections on news. Any related news articles.

Just link anything like the map or the time line. Even link this: zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-26/questions-emerge-over-florida-shooters-full-metal-garb

Spreading this basic info–this event was NOT physically possible as they describe it– matters a lot. HUGE opportunity to redpill this country.

www.breitbart.com

www.dailycaller.com

www.thegatewaypundit.com

www.foxnews.com

Don't tell people not to dig

Not the same person. You're retarded.

He does that a lot around here. The gaslighting is intense. They're typically Russians. Gaslighting is most common of Russians, though of course all shills may do it.

"Teacher Stacey Lippel as dressed 'in full metal garb — helmet, face mask, bullet-proof armor'."

So how could she recognize Cruz under all that getup?

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2018/02/26/parkland-teacher-shooter-was-in-full-metal-garb-helmet-face-mask-bulletproof-armor-shooting-a-rifle-i-never-seen-before/

Checked
She couldn't and obviously didn't
Cruz didn't shoot anyone

During prime time in the US, it's very important to get this out there because this is a true turning point.

I said "give it a rest" and obviously meant temporarily. During prime time, this is critical to get the info out there because this is turning the tide. I stand by that. The info needs to get out right now while attention is there.

Somehow I missed these, but clearly we've struck a nerve. And the Ugly Princess Chelsea thinks
What a fucking retard Chelsea Clinton is. They usually try to ignore stuff but now they're forced to deny.
STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

THIS CAN BE BETTER/ MORE VIDS AND SHIT/ GET TO IT. Needs a pic of map with trail to walmart, would be good to have distances, and where he was arrested

Arrogant biches will be arrogant biches. That's how it is. But we don't have to aid any of them. #MGTOW

Checked
I'm going to change it up
#RMLTW
Real men lead the way
Women will follow

Women might not follow, lad. We have to be realistic. They'll only become refugees when their big daddy society/government fails them.

Yes this is ok with me

- Shooting lasts six minutes, he stashes rifle on 3rd floor and leaves by blending in with students.
- Leaving the scene, he departs this group of students and ends up going to the Walmart Subway to purchase a soda. Google Maps estimates it is a 16 min walk from the school to the Walmart Subway
- After going to Subway he walks to a McDonalds and lingered before leaving on foot at 3:01PM (From the Walmart Subway to the McDonalds it is an estimated 13 min. walk)
- About 3:40PM he is stopped by police in Coral Springs 2 miles away from the school.

So far this is what I have, need more time info if available and a map showing the routes he could have taken would help also

Maybe note for normies that in two minutes (2:19-2:21) look at all the stuff he supposedly did. Put on armor, helmet, assembled full rifle. Not possible.

Maybe also point out Cruz must have taken one of two roads out. Impossible since blocked by cops, or Cruz had help from cops. If people look at google maps, they get it.

www.google.com/maps/place/Marjory+Stoneman+Douglas+High+School/@26.3041187,-80.2718727,16.51z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x88d91a9916af4c2d:0x17c380826387652!8m2!3d26.304503!4d-80.269457

Here are Redondo 2016 pictures (Hogg not included)
photos.dailybreeze.com/2016/06/photos-redondo-union-hs-commencement-2016/

Where does the Hogg image come from?

he'd have to go on holmberg to get to walmart cause he wasnt wet

The police would have blocked off Holmberg right away. Literally easiest choke point in existence. What's the timeline for the police arriving?

Hogg is 2015

where is the subway?

you didnt know this kid has cloaking abilities?
but im not sure i think around 2:40-2:41 I THINK

The map crushes the narrative. So does the timeframe and particularly the first two minutes and all the shit he supposedly did. Normies need to get this information right away before they lose attention.

This point is damning and irrefutable that he must have used one of the two streets.

Just linking people maps so they actually look is a massive help.

Playing devil's advocate, but we need to know the police arrival time. Literally the only counter argument is that he slipped out before the police arrived. That or he swam.

oh its in walmart

shave a few minutes off walking time he wouldnt follow roads

All the interviews that were shortly after said they only heard 3-5 shots. Is it possible it was a different kind of weapon?

I am taking that into account as well. Walking speed can also vary

i just need sleep if yall could find a map and the proper timeframe and update my pic, we could easily spread this info

Hm, the narrative's falling apart faster than it can be patched up?

we need someone to make a compilation of kids saying they didnt hear any shots

FUCK i forgot the video of hogg making the video hours before the shooting fuck i dont have a link

>>>/r9k/239024
If you guys want to say something to uncle Ted, you can do it there.

once this pamphlet is done post it on the /qresearch/ board and cbts reddit, gauranteed it would spread bigly all over fb and twitter

Maybe I need some sleep, but what am I looking at?

David Hogg's high school graduation photo at Redondo Union High School.

Something ain't right about that. A .223 5.56 round should have punched through that without a prob. You'd see a hole straight through it. Further, one would think that the force / energy from the bullet would have knocked the laptop off the desk. There's no debris either. Someone should take an old laptop out to a field and test this with an AR for science purposes. My estimate, the screen is completely destroyed, shattered, plastic debris everywhere, probably knocks the laptop for a loop or nearly tears the screen off completely. And I'm just talking about ONE round! The fact that there's THREE bullet holes in this (still working) laptop screen… it boggles the mind. Also, that's an awfully tight group for an untrained kid on a shooting spree. This isn't right at all.

Baker act can hold you up to 72 hrs but not over

ive been thinking, with the high velocity of the bullet i dont think it would move much, but yea it looks like a screensaver

ugh

All of the witnesses are saying they only heard 3 to 5 shots.

Not adding up, m8s

Why is there 2 different times of Cruz getting dropped off? 2:27some sources say he was dropped off and now 2:19
Is being shilled wth…

he's a mongrel and his brother is a full blown nigger. Do you really need proof he had a fucked up family life?

This same thing is happening when we speak of timeline as yesterday. Lotta irrelevant posting… STICK TO TIMELINE

The whole "mental health" farce is extralegal/unlawful to begin with. They don't follow the law, let alone their own rules. There's no due process there, as is specifically required by the constitution.

Which court of law took his freedom away and locked him up in cage? A criminal court? No.

A common law court of record? Certainly not.

How about even a civil court? no.

An administrative court like traffic court where they, under color of law (a FELONY btw), pretend you're a gov't employee? NOPE.

Without a valid cause of action, they have no jurisdiction, no right to imprison, let alone the legal right from a trial by jury.

I understand exigent circumstances where there is an imminent threat, but this mental health crap has got to go.

timeline is important had shilling is hard over timeline discrepancies .
Hogg actor narrative is sound , msm gaining its grounds on this , we need to get the timeline mentioned in the headlines , timeline consists of all that discredits every claim and also encompasses all claims.it is the mitochondria mother weed .

anyone remember the airport masss shooting in Fort lauderdale… habbened in broward county.

A mass shooting occurred at Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport in Broward County, Florida, United States, on January 6,

I think Alexa is a bad lead to depend on. 1) I think she probably walked with Zach Cruz and made a joke about him not being the shooter, and she was confused about which brother was the alleged shooter when she did the interview. Or, 2) with that goofy look on her face, she was trolling, or 3) she was breaking character because she knew her handlers gave her a juicy bad lead with a plausible explanation (see 1).
Doesn't ruin the timeline that is impossible for Nik to have accomplished at all. I think it's misinformation, whether from the chaotic beginning of the story or deliberately seeded into the story by hoaxers/false flaggers, it does not matter which.

Everytihng I am seeing says he was dropped off at 2:19, shooting started approx. 2:21

shooting only last 6 minutes and start at 2:21

first to tweet

"12 people lost their lives inside the school, and three outside it, including someone standing on a street corner, according to Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel."

how did he kill people outside if he supposedly started shooting inside and left his weapon inside

if you search for Douglas shooting stories between 14th-15th you get all kinds of stuff.
Also I find this Instagram post which places Meadow Pollack in Satacey Lippel class. So how the heck she dissapear???

post the source of your quote

he doesn't state they were shot and killed outside , they could have been taken outside after being "shot" then died whilst wiating for medivac . opening another can of worms

archive.is/IdcTQ
from what I know it is the corner of pine island road

why would they take them all the way to the corner

this

the whole thing is fucked

thanks, four fives.

>archive.is/IdcTQ

the article states they died at the hospital, not waiting for the chopper.

"Two more victims died of their injuries in local hospitals. The aftermath at the school was an eerie shrine, with chairs upended, a computer screen shattered with bullet holes and floors stained with blood."

computer screen shattered!!1

But the cop didn't go inside. Either the cop is outside telling the kids to go inside the school, or there was a second cop inside the school

meant for

While one could say the kid was mistaken, this shit only adds to the growing idea that the whole thing is a hoax

yep exactly

I always trust the early stuff, before they mess with timelines.

In this report they also say he sat down at the McDonalds and ate before he left there at 3:01.
Something odd I noticed is in part of the clip they show students running from the building and timestamp is 2:19, shooting supposedly didn't start yet.

My presumption is that the "cop" was telling them to get inside the classroom. The funny thing is that wherever Cruz was, they were evacuating down the stair well by this time.

The potocols for armed people in a building is either stay down and lock the doors or escape outside, not go into the building through the halls which make you easy ass targets.

It also shows the guy that filmed the takedown at 2:21PM. Definitely odd but may be shitty editing.

What % Jew is Alexa anyway? At worst I think she's a 50% (Mischling) like Lauren Southern. 100% Jews can't be that cute can they?

One sec Let me get you a bump. BumpPPPPPPPPPPPPP bump bump {jokes}

Sorry anons I am wrong and thick. Zach is black and not confusable for Nik unless Alexa only heard the last name. The lead is not as shaky as I thought it was at first.

something is wrong with that Chris kid. I have another article SOMEWHERE in my big fucking list that has him on the 2nd floor hallway. I do have this though
archive.is/VoifS#selection-1937.0-1937.282

this kid mentions nothing about "metal" body armor, helmet/mask or him looking like police like the woman teacher who claimed she got shot, btw.

just fyi on yet another discrepancy and anomaly in the story.

crap I miss the best part
Looking to her left, all the way down the mostly empty second-floor hallway, Mackenzie noticed a man holding a large gun.

Wtf is this a novel lmfao

Thanks for catching that, most likely shitty editing.

Right, he only says he saw the rifle and him hiding it in what looked like a guitar case. Where was the armor, gas mask and smoke grenades?

I've only been paying attention to this story tangentially but all I ever see about it is these two assholes

Here it is in chan form:

Is there a way we can associate this EMT's quote with the season 2 premiere of 19-2? "School" on 19 January 2015? It features an uninterrupted, 13-minute single-camera tracking shot of a school shooting, was amazing to watch.

what the fuck is this cocksucker doing at a temple in livingston NJ??? how fucking obvious this isn't just a regular kid

I think he's old enough to drop out.

He has to give service to the tribe

Facts is what will unravel this shit hole of a story

They matter because they link up to the big dogs.

They fucked up here using this kid.

I think chris is a bit "special" I also think he is being told to say that. Every time I see this kid he sounds like hes reading a scary story written by a 10 year old.
Also I doubt this kid even knows what Cruz looks like

this is how desparate (((they))) are anons. should come of no surprise that they exploit children.

In another article they say that meds were were in the school under police cover
archive.is/naMm0

meh, i suppose. bit of a stretch to ignore the drama of a full body armor helmet and gas mask wearing mad man in your story.

a rookie detective would figure out the truth in 30 seconds of questioning.

dubs for great counter psyop

HOLY SHIT!!!

well, well, well. scanner had swat show up at like 3:10ish.

seriously. the two teachers on the third floor mention the gas mask/helmet. ALTHOUGH if you read their accounts they sound suspiciously similar. Especially getting grazed by a bullet.
Stacy Lippel & Ernest Rospierski. Some timelines dont even mention 3rd floor shootings. Its a mess!

KEK WILLS IT

Even funnier is the Clown News Network "town hall" poorly disguised attacks. I think shadow banning the mainstream media would be the right thing to do.

In addition, did the Uber driver ever speak up and say what he was carrying with him? 'Guitar case' to carry the AR-15 by itself, or some sort of gym/duffel bag with 'guitar case' + helmet + gas mask + plate carrier vest + mags?

The I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass meme was the juden all along!

fucking word filter, a m e r i m u t t

Uber supposedly declined to comment, which is ridiculous.

Whatever criminal investigation the state of FL, for example, is doing, they need to get a statement.

they always gloss over the uber driver. No one ever gives details. It's always vague

This kike isn't cute.

My guess is they'll pin it all on Cruz under threat of the death penalty, and bury the details/not bother to investigate (or publicize the results) or clear up the contradictions and discrepancies.

We need eyes in the police, EMTs and hospitals to end this nonsense it seems.

Vegas is another story. They have the most sophisticated surveillance systems in the history of man outside the US military/intel community. They pulled up footage of him trying a trip and fall insurance scam of him from years ago within hours of the attack, they analyze your facial expressions while you're gambling for crying out loud. and yet there is nothing more when it comes to a mass shooter. sarcasticsurethingpal.jpg

so I was browsine twitter and see this.
im not that good

The defense lawyer said a trial would be a "waste of time." Of course, a trial would require probing the facts in public.

The FL legislatures vowed in the meantime to demolish the school (knowing there was a pending criminal case and obviously many possible civil cases on the horizon).

They will pin it on Cruz, destroy all the evidence, and memoryhole the story.

Ahah when do you recall anything to do with the legal system being efficient

Do more pushups and pullups or something.

>(((defense lawyer))) said a trial would be a "waste of time." …demolish the school…memoryhole the story

Not surprised. Question is how to stop these commies from using this damage inducing tactic.

nypost.com/2018/02/25/florida-shooters-brother-appears-to-post-old-photo-thank-supporters/

THIS , makes me sure CIA is in the thread right now and they patch up the story , looking at what we question
Like I said before , I won't be surprised if retroevidence keepspoping up
I will call it now , If forensics come in play , it will be because I want to see them
YESTERDAY that article wasn't there when I google "Zachary Cruz" , and it only mentions the fake facebook account , that has a time line of 2 days , and now it has an avatar

That kid is either dead or gitmo

Wew lad good find. STICK TO WITNESS REPORTS AND TIMELINE/MAPS of ESCAPE ROUTE. KIKES DO NOT WANT THIS DUG INTO.. ANONS FOCUS ALL AUTISM ON THIS… WE'ARE AT WAR ANONS. THIS IS NOT A LARP

#MeToo

#PrayForNikAndZak
#WhereIsZackCruz?

To be fair that article is a bit soft on Cruz's 'allegedly' and pointing out rocxanne is a money hungry cunt

You'd honestly be surprised at how little security there is in place in some governmental buildings. I don't really want to say enough to dox myself or give any info away but sometimes funding for certain stuff just isn't important to the people that set the budget. That said, even though I was disappointed in some places, we had enough to find out what the fuck happened if something like Vegas happened, and I know for fucking sure a building with that amount of money going in and out every fucking day would have enough stuff to answer nearly every question we have.

My guess? Just like the Broward deputies who didn't go in, either from cowardice or complicity, people wouldn't take too kind to a timestamped video showing a swat team sat there afraid to run down a hall and take a few casualties while dozens of people continued to get shot. There could be a million other explanations, of course.

ive had that facebook in my bookmarks from early on. He even friends with Meadow Pollack from 2012

Vegas definitely has footage of paddock
Also where is the subway and McDonalds footage
I demand it

They built the scummy system over many years to work in their favor.

The answer is massive public pressure generated by those from Holla Forums and like-minded people all pushing facts hard public comment forums (conservative news etc) and redpilling normies. The facts are there already (about this and other large scale corruption in the federal government).

After that, it will take major crowd/we the people effort to change the system by any means necessary. Starts with massive public pressure to force the lies out into the public eye.

It sounds like a massive project, but it looks like a large masse of normies is on the cusp of full redpill, so it's not as daunting as it seems.

I understand. But they're using it to destroy us, so it's time to take the kid gloves off. I don't care about opsec for a good for nothing casino in vegas. They play ball with -totally- immoral and unethical saudis (just as one example among many), and then expect protection and discretion? no way

The people responsible will be doing everything they can to bury this in public memory.

It is very, very important not to let an obvious fuck-up, which is a golden opportunity to redpill the nation, get memoryholed. Get the word out.

Oh user, hes as much of an child as any highschool drama actor from the 90s.

check this shit out niggers.

Both Joaquin and Meadow go missing.

Everyone too young to remember the 2001-03 zog war propaganda needs to go.
Fox and CNN are tag teaming every 10 years

Yep the Normie's are ready for it. And once they swallow that red pill, they'll be out for blood, leading back to.pedos and manipulating us
Patriots will do something about it
IDK if Gitmo will save these fuckers tbh

I'm trying to find an article I read earlier that there were reports of gunfire and injured outside the school, which is why some deputies were still outside.

I will.tomorrow I'll finish my pamphlet

Plot twist
Deschamps is on is phone

Found the article
archive.is/3Fmjw

They had these 4 (((kids))) out of 3000 pump out conflicting reports so when we attacked and dig in, they took everything down, called it a conspiracy and started shutting down anyone who spoke of it. TIMELINE ANONS.
THIS POST WILL BE FOLLOWED BY NONSENSE… TIMELINES TIMELINES. NICK CRUZ HAD 20 minutes
t. user who's been in these 5 threads for 10 days, I created David Hogg1

Reposting what I had earlier with some adjustments

- Leaving the scene, he departs this group of students and ends up going to the Walmart Subway to purchase a soda. Google Maps estimates it is a 16 min walk from the school to the Walmart Subway

- After going to Subway he walks to a McDonalds sat and ate for a while before leaving on foot at 3:01PM (From the Walmart Subway to the McDonalds it is an estimated 13 min. walk)

If you remember a certain discrepancy user, don't post your knowledge of it before you find evidence. These threads are heavily monitored and those reports are being removed or changed. THIS is ORIGINAL TIMELINE… IT HAS SINCE BEEN CHANGED AS OF TODAY… Now Reports say Cruz showed up EARLIER. HE GOT OUT OF UBER AND WENT IN AT 227Est and Had until 247Est to get away… 20 minutes.

JOIN NEW THREAD ON EMMA SHE DID A NEW INTERVIEW WITH ALOT OF HER PERSONAL INFO IN IT. LINK ABOVE

Wrong.. CRUZ GOT THERE AT 227

Are any of them actually kids?

Maps for reference as well

Oh, no, I definitely want to see this Vegas footage too. Don't get me wrong.

Why do you think they do these during drills? I have had to run active shooter drills and do the whole scenario/gameplan/doctrine thing. I was honestly afraid enough some shit might happen that I had 4 guys across the street with a signal only myself and one other guy knew to tell them if it went hot. Maybe I just spend too much time lurking here.

It's the fucking timeline that gets me with this one. Anything else can be written off as confusion, dishonest attention seeking or "conspiracies". Time is concrete, though. I haven't read all of these threads because I've been busy but 20 minutes to do all of that? No fucking way. The Wal Mart they caught him at was 1 1/2 miles away, right? Very few people can run 1 1/2 miles in 10 minutes, so take off half of his time away from that alone, but we're also supposed to believe he did it in jeans and a polo shirt?

People are questioning things kids so much, and they're so annoyed with their smug little attitudes and attention seeking behavior that honestly this is turning out way better than I expected when it first happened. There's so many damn holes and their plan to strike while the iron is hot and direct it right at one specific weapon is pretty transparent.

I'm looking at the pic you have and it says 2:27
- Cruz takes East stairwell to third floor
-Cruz drops his rifle and backpack and runs downstairs
-Cruz exits building 12 and runs toward tennis courts

GET IN THE THREAD ANONS WE HAVE A MISSION^

we should either visit subway and mcdonalds in person or call them and find out what cruz ordered and stuff. It's McDonalds, it's not like they're afraid to lose their job if they talk to an user.

HOW DOES CRUZ LEAVE AND ENTER STAIRWELL AT SAME TIME?
ALSO HOW DID HE ESCAPE PERIMETER THAT WAS CLEARLY VISIBLE AT 247pm FORST WAVE OF STUDENTS RAN DIRECTLY TO POLICE AND EMTS. HE HAD NOWAY OUT

Why would someone who is set up to receive almost 1mil, go bat shit?

I have so many archived articles with variations to everything. I wanna make a big collage but I get lost in the maze

Link to that article, the CBS12 one?

Need someone with rooted phone and lucky patcher for emma G dox thread head over if u have either of those things

He had a twin :^]

One who worked with fbi to stage a shooting and has been promised plastic surgery. He'll "die" in prison after a few years.

user don't get lost. I'm at work but been here since Thread 1. I have compilation of 100s of screencaps.
REfer to this post.
Tell anons stick to timeline. Kek speed. DO NOT LET THEM DERAIL. Timeline Posts are BUMPED VERY FAST for 2 Days now

cbs12.com/news/local/gunman-went-to-subway-walmart-and-mcdonalds-after-school-shooting-sheriff

I was ITT>>11315971 (First Pic from Chans) As it happened from broadcastify.

Stick to timeline it's being slid hard. I cannot make a thread about it, it gets SHOAD

DEFLECTING FROM TIMELINE RESEARCH. DO NOT ENTER. STAY ON TIMELINE. THEY R CHANGING UP THE TIMELINE NOW ALL OVER!!

Oh, I totally remember that. That was a major redpill for me.

Post this shit EVERYWHERE that is remotely right-wing, including Foxnews, please.

If He left when this cbs article claims he would have had to penetrate perimeter. THE PERIMITER WAS SET AT 247est YOU CAN SEE IN ORIGINAL BROADCASTS WHEN FIRST STUDENTS RAN TO POLICE

(checked)
Also he didn't shoot anybody

What the hell was thrown out the driver side?

youtu.be/or4IdssuwIQ
FIRST STUDENTS RUN OUT AT 247pm EST MASSIVE POLICE PRESENCE VISABLE IN ARE CRUZ WOULD HAVE HAD TO PASS THRU AT 250pm
ARCHIVE THIS BROADCAST STARTS AT 3:38:00

Correct

Original timeline from day of shooting. Conflicts with cbs article now. Things are being manipulated and kikes don't want timeline dug into

Nick Cruz Could NOT have Penetrated that perimeter at 247/251 like they r saying..

Lawfag reporting. You are 100% correct.

insideedition.com/florida-attack-timeline-how-nikolas-cruz-killed-17-students-going-mcdonalds-40804

Yes, correct. This is what they're doing.

It's because the system is rigged. It is built in their favor. This is true on a large scale and the reason you're seeing everything you're seeing now with total corruption at all levels, including in the federal government.

Getting the lies exposed to the public and forcing massive public pressure is the only way when these people have completely rigged the system for years to make sure there's no peaceful way to root out the scumbags.

It takes a completely different jurisdiction and whatever procedures they have in place (some states have a court of inquiry, for example, for official misconduct).

Stuff like this requires massive public pressure. That means getting the facts out to redpillable normies, which is a large percentage of normies right now. There is no way other than public pressure to galvanize the watchmen of the watchmen of the watchmen to activate.

Do us a favor and comment on

Better make one then.

We're far overdue for a 8pol Mythbusters show tbh.

Timelines do not match. Everyone is different. Does anyone have any more?

It's 27th today , that's triple that ,even the fake facebook account is 2 days old , which is more than 72 since he got admitted

twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/968336474818142209

BREAKING: Broward County Sheriff Deputies were reportedly told NOT to enter the school during the shooting unless they had body cameras on, which they did not have. Police also reportedly lost radio transmissions during the shooting.

Can you smell the bullshit panicking?

It is a farce. My understanding is that in most states, they just get a couple doctors claiming someone needs to be held, and a judge gives the doctors' opinion near-total deference.

The limitation might be the number of spaces in hospitals, for examples, so doctors probably aren't inclined to keep people, but I'd imagine if doctors were under pressure from (((anyone with serious authority/real power))) they'd totally hold somebody and tell any lie they need to to do it. Total deference to them from judges (in most states, I think), and who's to say the docs are wrong. Even lawyers in those hearings representing detainees/admin hold types aren't going to beat the word of docs.

My two cents. Not an expert in that area.

yep.

twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/968352336304394241

#BREAKING: EMT says police wouldn't let medics into Parkland school

They just have to have a hearing after 72 hours, most likely, but in general, judges will defer to doctors, and doctors certainly will say whatever they have to if there is (((real authority))) putting pressure on them. If deep state, for example, wanted a hold beyond 72 hours, they'd find doctors in the institution wherever they put the person and get it done.

how is that due process, mr. lawyer.

what is wrong with you guys that you can't shoot this obvious nonsense down

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM

HOW DID WOUNDED GET TO MEDICS??? STICK TO TIMELINES ARCHIVE EVERYTHING PERTAINING TO TIMELINES.. THEY R CHANGING THEM AND DERAILING CONVO OF TIMELINES.

CAn a Savvy user GET A TIMELINE DISCREPANCY THREAD GOING PLEASE WITH A DISCLAIMER THAT DERAILING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED? WERE AT WAR HERE!!! LIVE TIME

My legal opinion is the system in general is so fucked and devoid of due process in so many ways that it's Iranian level at this point.

Just in general, how do you think Clintons got away with all the shit they did for years? It's a bunch of big firm fuckers covering each other. Not much more to it.

People have way too much faith in the law, period. They don't understand that the law is built from a foundation of the people's will. Right now is a circumstance where, in general, the people have to assert their will.

Confirmed officers standing down.

>twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/968352336304394241

This is actually the standard. I want to know how long it was. It's understandable EMTs want to go in and risk themselves but you typically stage them and don't let them in until you clear the place. The problem is they never really seemed to have cleared the place and they took way, way too long to do it. It does take a long damn time to clear a building, though. You have to check every nook and cranny and the ceilings. So this might be the case of an EMT who got told to stay out without knowing that's procedure but they might be using that as cover for other shit.

You need to find out when and how the victims go to medics and when the EMTs were allowed inside.

There was that video of them carrying that one body out. I'd say the police brought them out but there's no photos to suggest that. That would have popped outrage boners all over CNN if they had those photos.

and my opinion as a lawyer and amateur constitutional law scholar is it's we the people time. for a lot of reasons.

will stop harping on this now since timelines need to be archived now as deep state seems to be memoryholing this quickly

I'm tempted to say "FINE" and start kinetics, but it's because you can't argue for s&^&*%. shame the judges and prosecutors when they bring up this total nonsense. you're a no good liar is my guess

It's not the will of the people to be deceived with your jurisdiction tricks.

it most certainly is not the will of the people to be dragging people into administrative court under threat of imprisonment and a guy with a gun with color of law reasoning.

The legal system is devoid of due process because people like you won't fight for it.

I've fired a Mosin at an old metal bowl and thought I missed - the round blew right through it so fast that it didn't move an inch. a .223 is moving much faster. It's entirely feasible that they would go through a laptop screen so fast that it wouldn't throw it around, and the round is small enough that it might not entirely wreck the screen. The whole upper left corner of that display and those two huge lines above the center hole are totally dead. I see a lot of anons posting about this computer, but honestly it's the least fishy thing about this entire event.

since when? i'd run in there if I was EMT.

SOUNDS LIKE FUN TO ME

It's too powerful. I've been in it enough to see how insane it is. There is no arguing because they have evil fuckers up and down and side to side. Anybody who stands up for anything remotely on the side of Holla Forums is immediately destroyed professionally, and those who stand on the side of "freedom" like anti-72 hour hold or defense attorneys in crim cases, for example, are shat on by the right and not welcome, so they tend to be leftist to fit in. It's actually the right's fault, in part.

There's use being mad at me. I'm telling you it's broken. I don't have anything else to say on this.

Not trying to derail but if anyone wants to help with the dox thread would be nice. The timeline is pointless at this point now IMHO

During the broadcast where that helo footage was shot, broadcasters were told they were NOT to show certain areas and the mention that multiple times

Since a few years now. You always assume multiple shooters in a coordinated attack and if you're the first guy with a gun on scene you:

You could easily have a guy hiding in a closet by the victims, so when the guns run past to engage a different shooter and the EMTs come, you pop out and shoot them.

Obviously some risks will be assumed and that's up to the on scene commander to judge. There SHOULD be a protocol for what circumstances change who is charge that everyone knows so it's fluid.

It's basically just risk management. It sounds like shit by Broward, though.

Apparently he had time to be confronted by Chris McKenna before the shooting and after the shooting while leaving by Alexa Meidnik. All in between 2:19pm and 2:28pm, shooting up 7 rooms, between 2 floors running up to the third, ditching gun, bag, gasmask, and any other items. Then exiting with Alexa on first floor. That's moving pretty fucking quick in 9 minutes.

When it's in direct conflict with timestamps vids and is getting derailed at the mere mention of it. BTFO kike

GAS YOURSELF

Checked and that's crazy to me but I would almost guarantee that it's not for moral purposes. They were doing something shady in those areas. We've seen tons of photos of the dead in countless other incidents, even in Vegas, with the field of dead bodies. Something was going on they didn't want see.

Agreed. Timelines are changing now as of today and are in direct conflict with timestamped live video
CRUZ SAID TO LEAVE EAST EXIT AT 250, MASSIVE PRESENCE SURROUNDING SCHOOL SEEN AS EARLY AS 247pm GET THIS OUT ANONS ITS BEING MEMORYHOLED BIGLY. THEYRE SCARED

If Alexa wasn't lying, he was in regular clothes when he left.

Black Ops teams could have had cruz drugged and in the building, (so people saw him) , taken him out in that bag and placed him a mile an a half away and. Arrested him for optics. it's not farfetched

And if the teachers aren't lying he was in full DeusVult Armor

Anyone ever heard of the "Thorazine Shuffle" or know what happens when your given high doses of barbiturates and dropped off somewhere? YOUR ABLE TO FUNCTION BUT YOUR BLACKED OUT

i really don't like hearing this black pilled view of the judicial system. it's so bad

can you not have investigations against judges for malfeasance? i'd do it but i have nothing to lose.

it's so obviously bad at this point

If neither the Teachers or Alexa are lying, then Cruz isn't the shooter.

I heard about those effect's in the Missing 411 cases ,seems like spook drug 101

He's not. How could he penetrate a police perimeter at 250 thats clearly Visable? He was drugged, dropped off and masked men shot that shit up, took him out in the bag probably and dropped him off to wander a mile and a half away.

forgot the other non-white chick too who said 2 or 3 shooters.

It's totally feasible, to do that to someone so they are seen by witnesses wandering.. BUT they are actually incoherent…

There's layers.

On scene discretion should be the priority. EMTs aren't idiots, let them decide on their own.

Give them weapons too. Forget all this politically correct commie nonsense. Go in guns blazing with your statpack full of bandages

I think the 411 dude mentioned the CIA drugs would make you very susceptible, People see their friend walk out a bar like normally and then never see him again
Also he mentioned that not only the missing people found dead but most people found dead never have toxicology tests done , So there is no way to link anything to anything else

Sure man. I'm not saying I agree with any of it, though I do. I'm just telling you what the SOP is and what rationale they're going to use to justify their actions. That's why the timing is so important. They have their excuse, "Well, the scene wasn't safe and doctrine says this…." and blah blah blah. If it turns out it took them an hour to clear small ass building while people inside were shot and probably could have lived that's just more ammo to use against them.

Holla Forums can understand that.
normies need an easily digestible meme of all these timeline discrepancies ASAP… anons. NOW. TIMELINE IS SMOKING Gun.

Xanax or Thorazine could have this affect. Not even CIA. Just a heavy prescription or forced dose of available shit

Alright. Maybe the next CO i see i'll punch in the nose for being a retard. what're we supposed to do to fix this stupid nonsense

Do "we" know if any of the kids that are reported "dead" were also reported "trying to stop him" , because if not that would make him quiet an operator when in the same time the articles about him and his online comments make him seem like he never visited /k/
So in the entire school of what ~900 "people" that was no chad football player to run at him
Shouldn't the schools military division have the kind of people who live for the opportunity to stop a school shooting ?

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

Yes, I agree on the timeline. We have to know what we're trying to put on that timeline, though.

What, active shooters or the doctrine? The doctrine's fairly good but we really could get to the root of this problem and take away this as a weapon for them by changing public opinion to understand these people do it because they become famous. We idolize school shooters. We make them infamous. Everyone knows who fucking Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold are. These fuckers get put on TV like rock stars and the pain they caused is made into a national pain. They want to cause pain and they get the biggest platform in the world to do it. We need to somehow make normies react with so much disgust at the media for their treatment of it that they can't do it anymore. Accuse them of exploiting the victims for ratings, everyone they mention 'Australia never had another shooting' mention Germany, who never had one after their media stopped mentioning the killer's name or showing his face.

I'm not a huge expert. I've read some of these threads but I've been busy the past week. We do know that one of (I think it was Colton Haab) grabbed improvised weapons and waited next to a door with kids inside of it to attack the shooter if he came. I saw a report earlier that two teachers die running in to save kids - past deputies who refused to go in.

They said he went and shot at different rooms and went back. That takes a few seconds at least.

Wait a second, that video of the laptop being shot….what kid shot that? Was he even in the same building? Because from what I understand Hogg wasn't even in the same building the shooter was in.

goddamn

theyre gonna mossad this bitch to the back of the head anytime soon

that kike looks fucking demonic

the doctrine. in other words, stop being "politically correct" when dealing with deadly threats.

the politicizing of shooters by commies to erode support for the 2nd amendment is beyond the scope of police/fire/emt. they should just wreck the bad guys, no questions asked.

i dont understand how the 2nd and 4th picture relate to the 1st and 3rd? what am i not seeing? the onlyy thing im seeing that connects the 2 sets of pictures is the color of the gown.

RU High? Candy lei's are typically for eighth grade graduations you glow-in-the-dark nigger. Last you said Hogg graduated from Redondo Shores. Placing a pic of Hogg without cap at his eighth grade graduation over some nigger at Redondo union isn't gonna work. If he graduated eighth grade in Spring 2014 and started HS in fall of 2014 that would make him a senior in HS this year. Eat dirt you filthy shabosgoy.

Both of them have the same necklace or whatever around their neck. Same necklace. Same gown. Same place.

He was wearing his ROTC shirt so maybe he was at school for that.

Every time I hear about a situation where nobody even tries to stop the shooter I have this in my head
Throw a book at him , hit him with the doors , hit the fire alarm for the splinklers to fuck with him ,fucking take the doors out of the frame as use as a shield

I don't think anyone tried to stop him. It was all
Just a side note, but several old stories reference coach Feis as security.

well the one with hogg doesnt have uniquely identifiable shit in the background that i can see. red gowns like that arent exactly unique.
but graduation necklace? i've never heard of such a thing.

It looks like a candy necklace or some shit. But they both have it.

We need to forget about Hogg for a bit and figure out how a HEAVILY medicated Autist got into a building with an entrance/exit on the west and east side, past armed security at 227pm, and did everything they claim he did,( from all witness reports) and got.past a perimeter of police Emt and Fire, at 247pm. 20 MINUTES. THERES NO WAY…

I say forget Hogg for a minute because (((they!))) are banning people from platforms who criticize him. STICK TO TIMELINE DISCREPANCIES

MAYBE he left and the shooting happen later than they say.

Ok, look, we're not on the same page. The idea isn't to do what these guys did and with hold treatment. The idea is that if you are not sure if the area is safe and the few EMTS you have available that can respond in any time get wasted then every life they could have saved is now dead. They're EMTs, they have valuable skills that don't do anyone any good if they're dead. They're a protected class in an incident like this. It's not about being politically correct or P.R. Anyway, that's the last I'll say about it because I don't want to derail the thread.

Hadn't he graduated like 2 years earlier? I wonder if he wore the ROTC shirt and was obsessed with guns/ISIS because he wanted to be in the military but they turned him down? I wonder if he spoke with any recruiters.

Run/hide/fight. If you have to fight, there's a fuck ton of dirty weapons in any room. Think of the train incident in France. They only needed a jam, a half a second, to be able to subdue the guy. If a shooter pokes his head into a root and dude shoves a pencil in his eye, a stapler to the face or is up above eye level on top of a cabinet and drops a fucking weight on his head, it's at least going to give you an in to get in close and fight. If more than you are in the room then people will join in at that point, at least one or two guys.

Yeah, good point for now. What I mentioned won't change, that video is here to stay.

Someone needs to compile everyone's statements that claim to have actually seen a shooter. We know that all of those things had to have happened in the, what, 20 minutes he was shooting?

Fuuuu, it's way too late. It was fun, anons. Good luck.

As far as I know he wasn't "obsessed" with isis. He had 1 Instagram post commenting on the Allah Akbar phrase and saying "now I know what they say" tbh im not 100% sure what his school history is like.

for all i know theyre as common as mardi gras beads. anyone ever see or know what theyre wearing? do we have parkland grad ceremony pictures to compare?

If only one could search names.

never happened anywhere at any time.

let them decide on scene, not some policy written by a pussy hat wearing lesbian who is pro diversity.

Checked
You know wat anons, Fuck it… i created the first Hogg thread. Attacking Hogg gets you banned and it's irrelavant at this point. There is so many discrepancies in the timeline An how an Autist could penetrate a police perimeter And do what he did in a mere 20 minutes.
I'm done here. I tried for 10 days now. I have 100s of Caps that don't add up to official reports. No one wants to hear it. At this point it's all irrelevant. Good luck. The kikes won, they've successfully suppressed discourse of the timeline issue. I want (((them))) to try to ban/grab guns. Maybe you faggots will wake up one morning when you go to shitpost and can't because your Apple ID was sold to China and the web and this shit is shut down. I'll see you faggots in the streets. And to the anons honestly trying to right this wrong, kekspeed. I'm Done trying here. I'll just forget it and stay /comfy until an armed resistance to these kikes starts… adios niggerfaggots good luck circumventing these kikes and commie faggots online. See you real patriot anons in the streets. It's coming soon. Stay /comfy till then.

See you tomorrow.

Checked, no ya wont…

so many lawyers, so little justice.

i think a guy questioning standing at traffic court for half the fine of the speeding ticket would get rich quick.

meaning, no standing in addition to being poor.

You faggots will meme the most irrelevant dumb shit and get anyone who mentions it discredited for being crazy or a conspiracy theorist before you look at the one thing that would make any logical person ask questions… so whatever. Fuck the timeline

bump. this is good.

if i had to guess that bag had guns, armor and the gear they needed to do this

fucking leave, sick of your
A whole lot of "me, mine, and i" coming from you here lately, maybe reddit is more your style

songs and dances

good point

without a doubt the guns they used. aint no body in there

Stacy Lippel

Teacher grazed by Parkland shooter’s bullet: ‘Shooter was in full metal garb,

helmet, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting a rifle I never seen before’

youtube.com/watch?v=cPvYxTa1ph4

Ernest Rospierski, a history teacher who was told they would have a Code RED drill that day

youtube.com/watch?v=tAN4g66RFug

He is just sleepy , last time there was a pink id that started to fight itself in the replies.

Go to sleep user you start to act like a glow stick
Nobody said it was going to be fast and easy , we both know how normies are ,It will probably take them 10 years to know what "we" know

David Hogg Attacks President Trump as Draft Evader

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/david-hogg-attacks-president-trump-draft-evader/

What an annoying little shit he. Seriously, aren't normal fags sick of this 17 26 21 year old by now? His 15 minutes are up.

Don't give up. We are making serious progress, just need a quality infograph regarding the timeline and then a day or two to distribute.

Florida turned down any new legislation, and the stuff Trump is supporting is non-consequential in the big picture, but enough that it will cause serious backlash from his base.

If I nigger faggots like you didn't keep derailing every time anons start actually getting somewhere I wouldn't have to come back and prove the patterns of derailment I've seen since I been here. KYs you nigger. I ain't doing this for a DANK meme, I'm doing this because there's a clear injustice here that can be fought and won if niggers like you didn't always try to go down irrelevant paths. All I see is the same fuckin memes over n over about shit that's been covered in the last 4 threads.
>>Just because (((you))) said that, now I'm here to stay. Kike

Checked.
If I could make an infographic on my iPhone I would
t.phonefag
All I can do is provide solid info and sources of the info that I've collected since the news broke. So if an user wants to make a thread pertaining to a timeline discrepancy discussion I'll provide whatever I can… my camera roll is almost full

IMHO he's being used as b8 to lure in all the "conspiracy theorists" for a YUGE purge that may be incoming directed at certain platforms…..

eating tide pods

Hogg said over the weekend he is considering careers in politics and journalism.

eating tide pods

Here's a doozy. Hoggs journalism skills kicked in and he verbally timestamped 252 and says he heard a gunshot. Shouldn't our shooter be at Walmart having a soda?

3 different videos of him timestamping 3 different times. Wew. 252. 308. 945.

both Stacey and Ernest are on the 3rd floor. They both see Scott Beigel get shot. both mention helmet & mask. Ernest says he checks the pulse of a girl and she is dead. Meadow Pollack was only girl on 3rd floor who die and she was in Lippel's class…

Wew lads, Pretty realistic eh?

Literal Holocaust Tier stories. It's almost like they're begging to be believed

Watch this Until 9:05 Minutes in.

Have you seen this?
David Hogg practicing lines after shooting and before interviews.

Early puberty could easily result in an 9th grader(pic would have been taken 3 months before going into 9th grade) looking like that. There were kids growing goatees and starting male pattern baldness when I was in 9th grade.There were also 9th graders that hadn’t even started growing armpit hair. Development for boys that age varies. Hogg could easily pass for a 20 or 21 year old now. I’m guessing he could have been of those kids that hit puberty in 5th/6th grade. Also, why the fuck would he have left that up on his Facebook if he was trying to hide his age? Seems like some are poisoning the well or to gullible and eager to prove Hogg’s older than he says he is. Doesn’t meant that this wasn’t some kind of mk-ultra psyop/hoax/ff though. I just don’t think they would have been that sloppy to leave a public picture of Hogg that contradicts his age and status as a student at that high school. Makes no sense.

This post is correct

A Desktop Image (Screen Saver)
No debris anywhere?

There wasn't any shooting. The "mistakes" they "let slip through" are part of the plot, sow confusion.

That's your subconscious giving you a warning. Sexual vetting centers of your brain evolved to perfection over millions of years, listen when they speak.

I'd go further than that and suggest that you're looking at a man.
Cannot be 100% certain from only that photo but already here are some warning signs:

They actively train kids to get shot until the attacker runs out of bullets?
RWDS

By the way, haven't seen this posted here so.

Well, they did. They always leave clues and they depend on the stupidity of the public to pull these things off.

"Murder Machine"
Gday fellow classmates
GIB DEM UP NAO

the only stupidity here is the desperation of people like you

be more productive with your life user this is not healthy

I'm not desperate, but I know if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck. Hogg looks and speaks like a college-aged man. Hogg's father is retired FBI, and his mother is a teacher. Somehow, the family is worth $300 million. And yet, they supposedly send him to a public school.

First thing I noticed here is how he is using his hair to cover his neck. The broad shoulders give it away. What a slut to dress that way in a house of worship lol.

no, several of these are graduated students brought in by a DynCorp cnotrolled county to spread disinfo about a shooting that never habbened

You do know he's pic related, right?

You’re referring to the “revelation of method” that they think gives them a karmic pass(very Talmudic way of thinking, of course) Here’s the thing though: (((they))) are never that obvious about it. They aren’t obvious to the point of some blue pilled rube can see it.

ignore the apple.

If you think the existence of crisis actors is "disinfo" then you really haven't been investigating these hoaxes long enough.

Right, there are definitely crisis actors and other things, but we don't have the mechanism figured out. We know about some elements, but not their purpose. It is like if we were baboons and discovered computers. We know something's going on, but we don't know what precisely.

For example, did people die? This is such a fundamental question. Second, if so, were they killed by a loose cannon, by a foreign adversary, by our own government? By MosHsad (sans the H)?

Shooter in combat gear

Those "kids" ain't right.

Shooter was wearing "full metal garb".

Teacher thought he was a cop [SWAT]

Things that could be interpreted as a revaation of method:

-The Jewess laughing and smiling while telling us there were multiple shooters. Normies dismiss that as some ditzy teenage girl that’s confused.

-picture of the dead frog on Cruz’s instagram

-the #Never Again hashtag. Basically telling us they aren’t going to be pogrammed for the 110th time by armed goyim. Jews have used the “Never Again” slogan since the 60’s to fight against anti Semitism so they won’t be shoahed again.

This will be a little more difficult to figure out than Sandy Hoax, where we have records indicating that the school was closed for years and that nobody was there. It seems like they tried to correct blunders that gave the Sandy Hoax away to anyone with a brain. It's much more ambiguous this time because they used an active school with a student body that was not entirely in on the hoax.

What we do know about Stoneman Douglas:

The mayor, the sheriff, and the patsy are all jews. The town is 50% jewish.

The security camera was removed from the building prior to the incident. We have snapchat video clips taken by either students or operatives which do not hold up to forensic muster. The gunshots from the videos could have been played over the PA system.

No photos of dead or injured.

First responders did not follow protocol. School resource officers were absent from their posts.

People claiming to be students who are involved with theatre, journalism, etc. who look and speak beyond their years, who are adept at debating gun control within hours of the incident.

NBC right now Megyn Kike Kelly is interviewing Negress, And her mother. they have a (((lawyer))) with them during interview. WHY???? what's the need for a victim to have lawyer present for interview. They're addressing "Crisis Actor" shit too

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ypEaGQb6dJk

98% of jews believe it’s real and that antisemtism is totally irrational and a form of mental illness. They think that they have to do whatever it takes to stamp it out…cuz of muh holocaust I’m sure the mega powerful kikes are more cynical about it but they are still paranoid about losing power and free speech/armed citizenry poses a risk to thier Jew World Order.

Nice, very subtle. Perhaps a montage of all the teachers and students talking about a drill and multiple shooters is in order

Kid says eyewitness friend saw cop inside the building with the shooter

"That's Unacceptable" seems to be his go to tagline.

And we
STILL HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THE UBER DRIVER !@#$!@#$%!#$%!@$!@##$!@#$!@#$1234

Fuck you, chia without an H.

Never been censored before but 4ch was blocked by my gym. Didn’t check 8ch will do later today

Here’s the url of the blocked 4ch

Oh I always do…my subconscious is sometimes quite a pain in the ass because of the anxiety it brings with it. But it must be stressed to ALWAYS listen. Sometimes that feeling is called your "gut instinct" That instinct has probably saved my life multiple times. One time I did ignore it, as a teen. Almost was kidnapped, but grace of God my getaway sticks (feet) got me outta that one. I don't care if I look nuts when I do listen to it, I never feel any "told ya so" when folks say they should have listened to me.

I feel like this is a trap for many different things, just can't place a finger on what they are. We see the police corruption, and talk about it often here. We know the system itself is failing, and they are leaving the children behind. Taking the extra federal grants and that, but not putting it into the youth. I see that CLEARLY. I see and have known, they cover for one another. This is a ball of fuckery, all of it is. If it's to show whitey, look, the police ARE bad…we know! These blue lodges are sworn to secrecy, or die.

That's the entire point of the thread dummy. Were pretty sure none of these people are who they claim to be.

Don't quit so easily with any helpful info you have cause you get distracted by retards on the internet, faggot. You're hindering actual work being done by anons.

Isn't that selection bias for whites?

do it, i live in louisiana so it wont be me

idk it looks like paper towels

user, make an infographic of the time line and ill and other anons will parrot it

this, 5.56 is high velocity, the bullet holes that you cant see through is odd though

THIS

infograph this, or use my infograph and link extra vids to it

the thread is about timelines

The thing about #hoggwash is these kids aren’t so much cynical as they’re raised by memes instead of teachers now and see everything as a meme. They’re coached and can’t remember their lines, but everyone expects that. They also thought, okay, I’m in the school shooting meme, what I’m supposed to do now is the gun control meme my mom and aunt like. The reason people point out the obvious coaching is that they are getting the bit completely wrong emotionally, because mommy isn’t doing her part.

When children act, mommy is supposed to react in an exaggerated fashion to let them know what they’re going for and how well they’re doing. Mommy professor, mommy teacher, cool divorcee lesbian aunt, these people aren’t doing their part and acting emotionally manipulated, they’re acting completely cynical like here are the new facts on the ground now we can take the guns, which means the kids aren’t getting the feedback they need to do proper waterworks and act properly emotionally manipulative, but instead they’re aping mommy being cynical about the whole thing.

If lesbian aunt understood what she was doing, she would be able to get the kids to cry for the cameras convincingly so the guns could be grabbed. Instead the FL govt passes a resolution against porn.

But in the final analysis, lesbian aunt doesn’t actually want to do gun grabbing as much as she wants what’s best for the kids. She is interested in teaching them to be as cynical as she is.

We’ve come a long way since it was possible to stage a commie revolootion while the country was under invasion (ru) or attempt one while the country was under humiliating occupation (de).

i just read a comment saying 7 of there neighbors died, why do i feel thats horseshit? like the telephone experiment in school, just tell some old dementia ridden ladies in town that there were neighborhood kids and those goofy golden girls will spread the gossip themselves even though they dont even know these kids

CIA glow in the dark Operation Gladio

Fuck off.

no fuck you, besides his narcissism he is right, the timeline discrepencies will get the normies asking questions

There is a massive gap between the way the public perceives the justice system and how fucked up it is.

If people realized that our judicial system was essentially Mexico in many respects, and our politicians were as corrupt as Mexican politicians and authoritarian as China in their official duties (just look at how the Clintons operated for so many years–I cannot emphasize that enough–look closely at them because they aren't THAT exceptional–they just took everything to the nth degree), we'd have a revolution. We won't, because NOBODY has paid attention for so many years because the American public is ASTONISHINGLY stupid, ASTONISHINGLY arrogant, fat, and apathetic. It really blows my mind.

This applies to the right, as well. The arrogance of the right wing in this country is breathtaking. They completely sit on their fat stupid asses for years and then finally go "welp as long as ah got mer guns it'll be ok." No, idiot, because the leftists manipulate every single fucking legal possible thing to the point where it is literally ONLY your guns remaining. You will NOT be able to fight government squads coming to put you in a 72 hour hold, faggot. That's the kind of legal bullshit they'll do. There will not be some great war or whatever the fuck you imagine. Freedoms will be chipped away at slowly and surely until you have nothing. I cannot tell you how stupid and arrogant the right is.

Not my problem.

I don't give a damn about the right or the left, all I care for is the American public. THAT'S DOESN'T INCLUDE MULLATO HAPPA SHITSKINS AND ILLEGALS, I MEAN WHITES.

At least tell me you're intelligent enough to know you're pretty much dox'ing yourself with the images in these two posts. Anyone who sees that now knows you use cricket wireless and your school uses CISCO Meraki. The link you posted with the time also basically 100% doxes you to your school's network administrators, since they have logs of someone attempting to access that exact link at that exact time. Use better OpSec in the future user!

That due is flat out 25 years old. Hoggight be twenty but this dude is no lie quarter life trailer park trash

Parkland Father speaks out "Get the Feds out of our schools!" (School budget, Gun Laws, DOJ, etc)

funny how theres a walmart next to this school… once they take the guns they can start loading people up into the fema death camps

They just want to take away the most useless of guns, which is sorta LOL, but whatever.

Says you. My money is on this being not a false flag, but a completely staged hoax. In which case easiest way to crack the nut is going at the cover roles of the actors the physical impossibilities of the shooting come in second though, timeljnes can help prove hoaxes, it's just so much easier to fudge things after the fact by saying "naw it was this time instead", can't do that when people find out David Hogg graduated from Redondo high 3 years ago, or Emma Jane was a nyu student last year.

Seems quite likely. This whole thing is fucking strange. First there's Barbie, who is telling the truth. And then there's the woman teacher who was on the 3rd floor, and she's lying.

none of the students having facebook profiles is suspect

student victims

ur reacting to how creepily cynical and bizarre their behavior is

consider that ten years ago on Daily Kos (ie where the liberals find out what's cool to say, ie when Hogg was eight) it was cool to openly acknowledge that Rosa Parks was a plant

Hogg et al think that liberals have always been openly cynical, and the old women they're perfoming for aren't doing the being emotionally manipulated bit, so they're unable to do the emotional manipulation bit correctly even though the words they say are the same as the words people said on TV ten years ago when they were doing the bit correctly

youtu.be/Mewy57LUFIQ

>youtu.be/Mewy57LUFIQ
i think the hinges were already broken btw but yes

It is unfortunate user, and we hope you stay vigilant. You'll note that similar to other operations the truth involves layers of small groups who can fade into governmental layers, and thus can't have their connections unmasked. It is useful to connect the dots for people unwilling to see what is happening.
Note that while everyone is distracted with the school shooting, local positions in Texas and Philadelphia have been altered to support a deep blue position. What they call their " blue midterm" you'll note that if you search out the districts that were changed along with socialism, open society and the Clinton's will rear their ugly head.

We hope you act, we are currently doing a bit of damage control. Please stay vigilante user, please do not let yourself be distracted, and please remember their ultimate goal is to shift the window such that the California ( which will be remade progressive and similar to Washington begin to experiment with Socialism) is the new left standard, and New Mexico will be the new right standard.

Confusing I know but there it is. Hopefully we'll have good news to report in a bit. Stay Vigilante user. This is not the time for inactivity. You know they are not above using death as a distraction.

You people are beyond pathetic if you genuinely believe the a mass shooting was an 'act'. Enjoy your shitty side of history morons.

Normie teens have no opsec, shouldn't we be able to find David Hogg as a 'friend' on many of the students social media accounts? That would sort out whether or not he was even there.

Holy fuck, which reddit cesspit did you crawl out of?

dont give that glow nigger energy

Absolutely, I figure, I'm close to death, might as well go berzerker, throw everything but the floor.
The thing I'm finding a problem; is how the drills keep changing. When my kids were young the plan then was throw your heaviest books and anything you can find, scream, tackle if you're feeling feisty. If you can't then you must RUN, HIDE, (most important) BE QUIET. The fact this camhogg was conducting interviews when you're supposed to be quiet fucks with me. That put them at risk…acting aside, it showed me that these kids are either too relaxed with drills, or it was fake. Both are huge problems.

And, IMO, they do these drills too often. When I was in school, we did the russians are coming drills, tornado, and fire. We had maybe a couple a year. With so many drills, I believe teens/kids become passive. Or they become extremely afraid of school, paranoid. I've talked to many parents of young ones; who have had kids come home in tears over these drills. That has gotta change. They LOOK scary if I think about it in a child's perspective.

Your ID…nice! Just look at all those 8's

/off topic banter

i hope you fellate a shotgun soyboy

Um. Lad? It's not like that here. You can stay and chat. But that's not an argument, so you'll have lots of remedial lessons.

NORMIE here guys, but i gotta ask, why are ALL the maps and all the comments about thius kid going here and there following roads? I walk everywhere myself and seeing as he apparently took an UBEr to get there and everyone says he was on foot….WTF reason would he have to follow roads? I would cut a straight (as possible) route to my destination only avoiding fenced/impassable areas, are there any Sec cameras in said areas? Just an idea i had. Sorry if i missed someone else on this topic or fucked up posting here incorrectly.

Anyone else getting "video corrupted" for this?

thats what i said but google doesnt esttimate offroad stuff so its an aproximate, as for the security footage, where is the footage from mcdonalds and subway? the reason it hasnt been released should throw red flags

how tall was the guy? should be able to figure out about how fast he can walk, and if it will help ill look at sat imgs and see if i can figure out the best way walking. Just lemme know if its worth looking into

Are opaque bullet holes common

nvm, just looked and he only has the two exits out towards Wallmart and such, honestly if "I woulda done it" the exit would have been straight North into the housing area, blend if possible and continue north, towards wallmart is and was suicide..

All facts point to this being a setup. There is no claim it is outright fake. It is simply a setup.

Don't start the gaslighting this quickly, you fuckhead.

When I say "right," I mean older whites.

You know exactly what I mean by all of this. Whites, specifically the brainwashed older ones, have sat around being told to accept destruction, and they've accepted it and allowed authoritarianism.

Here we are. Now, what do we do about it.

i think reports of 5'6 or 5'7
he had to go on hamberg because the school is surrounded by a canal and he wasnt wet so he didnt swim
1.5 miles to subway from the school, then mcdonalds where he sat down and ate then he was arrested like i think ~2 mi away, at 2:27 he leaves school goes to walmart, then mcdonalds where he sits and eats (est 13 min walk) at 3:01 he leaves and is arrested in coral springs 2 mi from school at 3:40
where he wass arrested was more like 4mi walking distance from school

Don't go with the "staged hoax" theory because it looks too batshit to normies regardless of the merit of the underlying arguments.

DO focus on what you said. Hard evidence that these kids are actors.

AND GET ALL THIS OUT THERE TO THE PUBLIC NOW BECAUSE THEY ARE MEMORYHOLING THIS SHIT HARD. STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT

*has a stroke at the absurdity of this shit*

Also, I meant to add, for normies, once you present hard evidence these kids are complete actors, like the yearbook pics, then they can look for themselves.

Please do NOT use words like hoax. Those are damaging in the eyes of normies. Just bring to light hard evidence and say why would they do this? Seems like they want gun control?

Ask questions and get people to come to their own conclusions ON THEIR OWN. Very important. They must believe that they themselves have thought through and arrived at the conclusion that this is fake.

is there any available video from the middle school or is that also disappeared?

You are all compromised. Even just the people lurking. This is a fact. More than likely, even you tor users.

we need an easy to read and disseminate infographic to post everywhere for the normies
like a paper to post on light poles and shit like the its okay to be white campaign

whats your point? we should be scared? pussy

what middle school are you talking about?

Good one.

Westglades middle school…right next to the high school (common setup for schools from my experience)

hmmmm ihavent heard anything about it, maybe something to look in to

was my train of thought as well, and seeing as we live in a police state with Cameras EVERYWHERE it stands to reason that both schools would be equipped as well as the sports area between the two, may provide better angles or at least a new perspective. So long as it hasn't also disappeared or been "never existed"

only 4chan

Those big white spots you see aren't the holes. If they were, AR-15s would truly be the high caliber murder machines kikes want you to thing they are. .223 is the same bullet diameter as a .22. My guess would be those white circles are powderized screen, or some malfunction of the screen due to damage. At that distance, the hole is so small that you would have a hard time seeing it.

could be a manufactured screensaver/background

This is it. He fucked up. He is naming times. They don't match at all. His time stamps don't add up with the "official story" at all. Focus on this. This is the weakness.

Can someone link the actual Hogg is a Zogg video? I can't find it anywhere.

youtu.be/gZVioBDjFeM

youtu.be/UCgSyokvd9M

Does anyone have any other videos of Hogg mentioning a time besides these?

My money is on the shooting happening, but Cruz didn't do it/they hired people to do it based on the interviews, along with the obvious crisis actors. Pic related is my ig friend who went to the school, I didn't talk to him about it, but I'm sure he had school that day.
@epicdjepic

It's not, really. Basically, he had fucking nothing to do with anything, and as seniors are always doing, he bullied his way to the front and took over everything. And this is why people always hated seniors tbh

Timeline:
1. Something was happening
2. He claims he was going in the general direction of the building
3. Deception: He never claims he was ever going to enter the building. We now know the shooter never threatened anyone in the exterior
4. He, along with many other students, sheltered in place in an incredibly vulnerable spot (you can see the glass doors).
5. He sells this as heroism, but it was a horrible decision, and indicates a total lack of training at the school
6. He claims he heard a gunshot. This is certainly untrue. He had absolutely nothing to do with anything.

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME

heil'd
It was just a setup.

WHAT IS THE ESTIMATED WALKING TIME FROM WALMART TO MCDONALDS?

this fucking faggot keeps getting airtime and i've used it to get normies to question why this little agitprop tool is doing the panel rounds and daytime talk shows. this "shooting" is the best thing that ever happened to this fucking kike.

isnt mcdonalds across coral ridge from walmart?

Even at a brisk walk of 3mph, to get to subway 1.5m away, it would take like ~20 minutes. We was able to get a drink and walk to Wal-Mart all within this time.

It's that second circle. The first is Wal-Mart.

So he hitched a ride?

To both places? Then they ditched him? He was walking home when the arrested him.

"2:50 p.m.
Cruz went into a Walmart and purchased a drink at a Subway inside and left the store, per the sheriff’s office timeline."
"3:01 p.m.
The Broward County Sheriff's Office timeline said Cruz went to a McDonald’s, sat down briefly and left. "

oh wow

To get to the Walmart Subway from the school he would have needed to either take the road (Holmberg Rd.) or swim the canal between Westglades Middle School and the Walmart. Also to the South there is another canal so he had two options take Holberg Rd. or swim the canal. Yes he most definitely would have crossed the soccer field the middle school parking lot, but wouldn't that arouse suspicion if he is running the opposite direction where students are being corralled?

We need Wal-Mart and McDonald's security footage.

Yep, they'll stitch up the timeline. They're pros at lying. Cops = liars always.

Can't trust it. They can fake the footage, and will. This is a top-level op against America by, as Carlin put it, the red, white, and blue cock up our asses.

Get a hold of your friend. We need him to see how fast he can go from the school to Wal-Mart, get a drink, then to McDonald's.

It would be of some help but as of now we have the times he was there. I am kind of shocked we haven't heard from the worker at Subway or McDonalds that served him. Would be nice to hear their take on his demeanor if he looked exhausted from running, anything that stood out change of clothes, etc..

OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT
WHICH IS BETTER?
THE 1ST IS WIKIPEDIA TIMELINE
2ND IS SHERIFFS OFFICE TIMELINE
FEEL FREE TO DISSEMINATE

Cruz was arrested in the area of 4696 wyndham lakes blvd s, coral springs, florida

source: youtu.be/WeXOXeJHRqc?t=5586

He also got a drink while at the subway. So did he drink it all within as few seconds and run to McDonald's, or he ran with a cup in his hand? Probably just me picking out little details, but none of it makes sense. If he was running all over the place or cutting through grass, the cops should have seen that as suspicious. If not, how did they know it was him, why did it take so long to get to him if they knew his exact movements?

while i agree that the footage can be manipulated the fact is the longer it takes for even a mention of footage being released, the more it can be pushed that they still haven't released a video. passing references about cctv and smartphone cameras being everywhere but no actual confirmation of the shooter or even actual shots/bodies goes a long way

There's basically a moat around the school, so, unless he swam (waded?), he had to take the road.

i know thats why it said west on hamberg

Only footage of Cruz being shown is:
chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/3947080/jewish/Security-Cameras-at-Chabad-Center-Helped-Track-Shooter-After-Attack.htm

boy that shirt sure does look red

I'm liking the second one a bit more info and helps if it's Sherriff's timeline as well

Blurry enough that it could be Elvis.

This is so amazing:
"(AP) — For almost a half-hour after a school shooter dropped his assault-style rifle and escaped Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, police officers thought they were seeing his actions live on the school's security system."

Well, we all know why there was a delay, don't we? This was a CHIA (sans the H) op.

wonder if there is franchise information to be found about that McDonald's?

Google map pictures for anyone to use.

The timeline will be of no use. If they fuck up the timeline, they'll "fix" the timeline, and nobody cares. It's only when the little people fuck up that it's a problem.

I find this all quite odd as well. If he just shot up a school why would he stop somewhere so close to the scene. One would think to gain as much distance as possible from the scene.

Nice one user

hooktube.com/watch?v=Nwk8rdAMwb8

why does he say he was in the hallway with the shooter?

In my old school (incidentally Marshall Co High) we had a coach that rode around on a golf cart outside a bunch and served as a sort o sentry security, but it wasn't his actual job.

This video is excellent. It shows that the guy is rehearsing lines, and not being at all authentic.

those maps are great, but honestly people need to factor in that he was walking and that is NOT the way you would walk, at the first intersection after the waterway you would cut south over that grassy wooded area if it isnt fenced. People who walk a lot (IMO) tend to forge their own paths to save time instead of always following the sidewalks like google believes lol

But he couldn't jump the water. It's wide there. It's probably pretty deep too.

For normies, the map is daming, along with pointing out that only two roads were available to get out. No way Cruz got through whatever checkpoints on his own–they let him through if anything.

I think the pics attached here are good normie redpilling material. They can to be posted again and again or linked from conservative news comment sections. This person was allegedly shot in the legs repeatedly with a high-power rifle at close range, but she's walking on Inside Edition on Feb. 21.

Good material like the map and these pics ought to be spread in a big way to normies in comment sections on any and all news articles online. breitbart.com dailycaller.com thegatewaypundit.com foxnews.com

Early evening is a good time to do this

why does it say that Cruz was arrested at McDonald's?

"read a report from the local sheriff's office that a suspect had been arrested at the McDonald's across the street"….isn't next door?

Did he just say the shooter went into the bathroom also?

He literally had nothing to do with the shooting. He's just one of those stupid faggots that tries to get on the news because he's a headcase.

Street view of Holmberg Rd. and the canal

Right, I'm just pointing out that that adds another room he went inside in 10 minutes.

Hm, so Rabbi's are allowed to make up stories? Wonder who the student was who ran to the center? Hmm, maybe she had a burger with Cruz too?

updated with this video
COME ON GUYS SPREAD THIS
reddit qresearch board halfchan, im banned from those platforms

Map is fucked for distances without a scale this is the same screen I could not get a good usable screen shot and put in the scale like I wanted to.

Normies don't understand time at all. Amusing, but useless when dealing with normie slobs.

The timeline is meaningless, because the police can just remove parts of the story, add new ones, change times, so on. They do it all the time with prosecutions. Probably 100% of some counties' prosecutions are fraudulent.

He either crossed that canal or took this road. There were no other routes possible.
If he blended in with students leaving the freshman building, which was being covered by armed police officers archive.is/jJhzx (link says that evacuating students flanked by armed police)
How did he detach from this group of students and run off without drawing suspicion?

also the girl who was shot in the chest twice, lung damage and shattered ribs, but she was walking and giving interviews looking fine a week later

itshappening.pcriot.com/2018/02/27/take-your-attention-off-david-hogg-for-a-second-sam-zeif-is-a-crisis-actor-hes-25-years-old-according-to-truthfinder-com-and-a-graduate-of-the-university-of-florida-according-to-his-own-facebook/

hmmmmmmmm

Here are more pics confirming the field is Redondo Union:
twitter.com/ruhs_football
recruitingnewsguru.com/tag/redondo-union-high-school

Literally who?

sam zief….? one of the "survivors" getting airtime and went to WH talk session

I confirmed in two of these threads that the Shores claim was false since they were all "good kids" in the yearbook photo. Shores is full of "gangsters" and "druggies".

He looks younger than today in .
Spook got burnt.

Wannabe spook got burnt.

Just haven't seen anything on him before this

Funny how these people always try and take credit.
REMINDER
Purim tradition is a plagarized version of actual Persian history.
Hebrew is stolen version of Persian language.
Six million Germans perished in the Holocaust.
NEVER FORGET

dude is everywhere, just that hogg is being so amplified

So, they're connected.

B A D A C T O R S

And? No shit, you fucking retard. EVERYTHING is compromised.

(((They're))) setting precedents STATE WIDE here in CT, (((they've))) picked up 5 kids across the state already and JAILED them for WORDS…… Some hardly even threatened anyone. One just spoke of a firearm used in FLorida… these kids bail are 100,000 and up.. This is about freespeech as well, and getting more cops on school grounds. This is FU-cling crazy… Soon they'll be arresting you for For wrongthink… it's a war on speech aswell

That's where your wrong kiddo. I have the Original timeline and everysingle one they've put out since… allllll SCREENCAPPED. Stop trying to discourage timeline research.
STUDY TIMELINE OF NIK CRUZ
He then would have to had slipped by police or crossed a canal and ran to Walmart/subway, had a soda, and then crossed a major highway to McDonald's, (sat a while), and then walked a mile and a half away where he was found by "accident"…. It was a drill portrayed as a mass shooting. We have a Jack Ryan on our hands…

This timeline conflicts with this timeline. A few times need to be changed. The first wave of kids didn't run out until 2:47pm. SHOW me proof kids left earlier

haha
that's three days tops recovery time.
I was shot in the chest three times, one leg twice, and through my right hand, and I was in a volleyball competition 5 days later.

a shattered rib is a week of recovery? gtfo faggot, go play queerball

ah well thats coming from the sheriff department so goodluck convincing normies of that timeline

she was shot with 5.56 not airsoft you fucking limpwristed dickwad

Is there video of that building being evacuated? I remember one was posted ere yesterday, I'll try and find and review it.

These pics show the field.
eccunion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/JOF_7028-900x600.jpg
web.archive.org/20180227223226/*
fabuloussouthbay.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ru-high-campus.jpg
web.archive.org/20180227223427/*
Fagg and momo are maybe at end not shown.
By what might be a temporary structure.
As theorized by line of poles along concrete wall at that end of the feild like in this pic:
s3.amazonaws.com/pubtemp/live/content/RedondoUnion/cache/473x353/177853.jpg
web.archive.org/20180227223129/*

Nobody wants to take notice of where this rally is taking place??

Be a shame if he had to "repeat" his "senior" year because he was truant.
Which is a shite crime, btw.

thats what i said, not going is a crime

There's 3 videos that all appear to be in the same "closet" with Hogg interviewing same girl, but in different versions he mentions different times, NEVER FORGET 252 308 945

we need links to all 3

SAVE THIS VIDEO. ITS THE ONLY TIMESTAMPED I can find. BREAKING NEWS STARTS AT 3:38:00 CUTS INTO TRUMP SPEAKING. YOU CAN SEE FIRST WAVE OF KIDS FLEEING TO PERIMETER.
youtu.be/or4IdssuwIQ

Here we have mention of smoke coming in through the door
Rospierski mentions gunman running out of ammo & checking dead girl
Feis referred to as a security guard along with being a coach. Shot downstairs.
Baptists…
archive.is/wEGyr

They are in these threads. Hang on I will check my (((youtube))) history and grab em. Somebody made a compilation i beleive in the 2nd or third thread

I posted links to 2 of them.

Hogg says "it's 252 we just heard gshots" HOW Cruz was swimming to Walmart to evade police

also I notice Lippel & Rospeierski are never mentioned in the same article. its always one or the other.

>chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/3947080/jewish/Security-Cameras-at-Chabad-Center-Helped-Track-Shooter-After-Attack.htm

funny how (((bronstein))) was trotsky's real last name…

i know if we can get the compilation of all three different vids itd be damning

youtu.be/t5w5dxx8mGo
Here's one
My search history is missing vids

Contact the school and ask why they are participating in a false flag mass school shooting.
Administration Extensions:
Jens Brandt, Principal, x4001
Bill Dargen, Assistant Principal, x4010
Jonathan Erickson, Assistant Principal, x4008
Bryan Ines, Assistant Principal, x4004
Meghan Schooler, Assistant Principal, x4006

Drone-filmed panoramic of the campus and field:
redondounion.org

Also:
dailybreeze.com/2018/02/23/redondo-union-high-school-latest-campus-hit-with-a-shooting-threat-thats-not-credible/

Cute can mean behavior too.

literally middle school graduation

youtu.be/UCgSyokvd9M

Been reviewing it as well. Live feed starts at 2:47PM Florida time, full police perimeter set up.
Skip to 3:46:00 and they pan down Holmberg Rd. Soccer field was heavily covered.

dindu whores holds graduation at dindu onion

rshs-rbusd-ca.schoolloop.com/shores_FAQ

8ch.net/tv/res/1171966.html

Here's another version of Hogg from thread 2

His hair is nowhere near shoulder length. Put down the bong.

"Dr Pavel, I'm David Hogg."

Couple that with testimony of students hearing gunfire after 247

Refers to literature.
Learn, user.
amd-rbusd-ca.schoolloop.com Colors: Blue
pms-rbusd-ca.schoolloop.com Colors: Blue/Yellow
Prove me wrong, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=WeXOXeJHRqc

3:20pm is stated by George 2.5 minutes into this video

FILTERED^^ 55Postss trying to derail with nonsense

There was 1 girl near the body who wasn't even wearing shoes or socks. I dunno wft she was doing

Keep in mind anons they use realistic makeup and blood fir these drills, and certain kids are told to play dead and some have made up wounds for EMTs to respond to

those kids could be part of the drama club. They seem all kinds of fucked up

Lineup of squads on Holmberg Rd. by the soccer field. I'm going to assume they were already set up here when video began at 2:47PM, if not earlier than that. Again according to sheriffs he was at the Walmart at 2:50, so he had to escape through many layers of police.

will normies start to question if they see this?

Also remember the story goes, he blended in with other students fleeing the building. Other exit is covered by APC in the same video, evac hasn't started yet.

Crowds follow the second person, user.
Getting people to filter Tor because you say my research is junk is not going to work.
I see how you work.
Prove the kid is at a middle school graduation and not at RUHS graduation.

Definitely helps burn the scum sheriff (((Israel))).

Fuck off back to Filterman Jones, niggers

Go suck a baby dick kike

definitely a legit post.

that footage is all way after the Cruz allegedly slips out. a bunch of old stories have kids evacuating when the alarm goes off & they go outside. I saw one mention the shooting started 2 full minutes after the alarm. BUT I have also heard (and this is from a reddit AMA with a kid at the school) that the alarm went off 10-15 seconds AFTER the shooting

Why would the alarm go off before the shooting anyway?
You'd think the shooter would want to shoot them before the alarm so there are more targets in the building.

user…to draw them into the hallway..

I dunno! Several old stories h ave the alarm going off and the principle talking over the PA system. which makes sense when you read the stories. Teachers trying to get all those kids BACK INSIDE the rooms

Again I ask, what evidence exists in this building that can only be "covered up" by demolishing the building?

You stormderp conspiratards never think these things through, and as usual, you have yet to provide any explanation, let alone a good one, for this basic question.

Definitely looks like she's black. Don't recall any black students or faculty in the victim list. But only pic lists I see id 14 of 17. 3 pics are missing of the deceased

it may be able to be pinpointed from going over the stories. look for anyone who has a story of a dead girl in the room

conspiratards making Holla Forums looks bad

the only person on the dead list was the Cuban looking girl & she was with the black girl who claimed she blocked a bullet with the book.

Yes the footage is obviously after but the police presence is evident at 2:47 at the start of the video, SWAT is already in place. I find it unlikely that those vehicles weren't set up even earlier. And had they been going down that road he escaped on you think one lone HS age looking kid running away wouldn't have drawn suspicion. In the same video it is seen they were already randomly searching students. And from some of the reports I've heard Cruz pulled the alarm before the shooting.

Very good work user.

remember the article that says some guys showed up less than 10 minutes after the shooting. Those are probably inside guys.
archive.is/naMm0

And yes that Code Red means get into the nearest classroom lock doors etc. no one leaves. He would be the only one running around after the Code Red was initiated

Which fire alarm did he pull? Where is the ink?
Not on his shirt when they found him.

here is the AMA with the kids in Holocaust class Sid Fischer
archive.is/ERXDD

I'd would guess the first floor. But what doesn't align is Chris McKenna said he was loading before the shooting in the stairwell. Ink user? I'm not following?

this kid mentions Helena Ramsay & Nicholas Dworet being shot & killed within 20 seconds.

freshman kid running into a 19 year old who hasnt been to school in a year. He would have no clue who nick was or what he looked like

The ink that sprays out of the fire alarm to mark the student who pulled it. Kids have been pulling alarms for years and it costs money to drag a fire truck over every time so they made the alarms spray ink to tag the puller and then the parents have to pay the fine.

Depends on the exact way the student died (If any died at all). If she was shot, fell to the ground, and then either attempted to drag herself along the ground or did that weird death contortion (looks like someone getting tazed in slow motion) it could explain smearing. Although there should be more blood, since that death means she bled to death/had her lungs fill with blood.

If she died before she hit the floor, there might be that amount of blood (no heart pumping but still plenty to pour out on its own), but there wouldn't be any smearing.

Article mentioning the fire alarm
archive.is/72rRr

>archive.is/72rRr

Map, via:
archive.fo/2ETxf
(sun-sentinal)

Fire alarm after shooting begins:
"Yes, the fire alarm did go off. Despite beliefs, the fire alarm went off about 10-15 seconds AFTER he started shooting, I remember clearly. People across the school couldn't tell however, so they were treating it like a regular fire drill until word got around within a minute and everyone rushed back into their classrooms."

and that is where that other girl Samantha was where she tells the story how the bullet gets blocked by a book Helena gave her. not sure i believe that though

He's a typical blue pilled nigger-loving brainwashed tard:
"Wish we had a real leader that would show us the way in times like this. Sucks that I sit here seeing Trump make a fool of himself and knowing that he is my president."

archive.is/22CaY#selection-681.0-681.228
more fire alarms

archive.is/VoifS

We're going to have to be the redpill sneakernet. We have to go out and tell people about these anomalies.

fyi, there's a news item regarding white powder sent to Marines HQ, one had burning on his hand, another a nosebleed.

So this kid hears gunshots 'after' the fire alarm goes off.
Other article states gunshots 'before' the fire fire alarm

They are. All the kids you see speaking nationwide are all featured no David HOggs YouTube channel which has since been SHOAD I believe

Thanks that pointed me towards "junior ROTC"

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/18/junior-rotc-leader-shocked-that-florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-was-his-cadet.html

archive.is/w2yEZ

(((Company E — “Echo Company”)))

trained to shoot at the school

people cant even accept the fact that 2 teachers saw a guy in a mask & helmet on the third floor.

looks like it! I dunno man it's like everyone was in their own timelines.

Note:Samantha's facial injuries she claimed were from diving on the floor..

the drama kids remind me "what would sandy hook kids look like in high school"

YES! THEY LOOK LIKE IMPS!

This. LARP or not. Is what (((they))) will use to determine whether you are a "red flag" or not when you go to buy a firearm.

lad, one day I'll have a frank discussion with you about brain slavery.

Probably, Kek, look at all the deceased adult teachers.. Everyone of them has a home up north. Specifically PA, which is also connected to that StarCamp (star of David) out of PA

They would do it. This psyop has been the most obvious yet, it's as if they know we know, and they are telling us.

checked.

Yes, it is clearly a psyop.

One day I'll let you know what my local news has done to 5 kids this week Already across my state based on their internet activity.. (internet activity that is no worse than what most shitposters do here and on half)

camp bluestar, camp starlight, camp yavneh. all the brainwsh camps

Lad… you need the talk…

So what if one kid in the bottom right pic has the Satanic inverted cross painted across his torso? Pure cohencidence.

There is literally nothing wrong with drama clubs doing normal drama club things.

If the firearm went off at 230 that means Cruz began shooting afterwards, which means he more than likely left the building about 247, when the first wave of kids all ran to the police that already had a perimeter set up.

Maybe I do, maybe I don't, I've been blackpilled since birth my user.

not sure if this was mentioned. It was in the news today
archive.is/9Rvnh
and the lady in the story who knew them. good insight in the comments! looks like Lynda wasn't so innocent

:^) Everyone normie hates drama club weirdos.
we win

If I had to bet money id say those are the kids that are the ones who get indoctrinated into the secret societies and rituals.

Just today I heard again a student on megyn kelly show speaking how she was trying to call her mom but couldn't because cell service was down… there's multiple students saying that. But somehow we see texts.
Inb4 wifi and iPhones being able to text despite not having service.

Jack Ryans it through police and school personnel despite being recognizable to to other studends and faculty.

Jonathan Blank.
Also. This is all I need to see to know it's bullshit.
Just need to pin down timeline discrepancies. Since first timeline came out it has been altered.. 4Chan screencap of timeline is Accurate to a T.
t. I was itt when the broadcastify alert popped up. From then on I documented everything because I alreAdy knew it was annudah shoah

After he takes his crusader gear on/off to make sure people see who he was.
Every witness says he's always been medicated.

Also I thought he left in an Uber aswell. There was a report of that
t.photographic memory

I actually believe this. "She" is a tranny, and Broward county is the most fag county in America.

I agree with this:
>11319387

No story always was he escaped on foot AFAIK, until I see otherwise.

I recall several stories talking about how kids went to the walmart.
archive.is/FLwGk

But there's a canal between. That means they had to go across at the road.

Pick one and only one, stormderp. If ZOG is behind every act of mass violence, why would they kill their own?

This is what doublethink looks like.

There is. He is said to have run West.

New thread is needed soon on this.
In the same article
2:53PM

I'll checkmate you, faggot, if you have the balls necessary, though I doubt you've any:

1. Is Russia a friend, a foe, or neutral vis a vis the United States?

He entered thru east entrance
Exited west with other kids (to blend)
Bore South toward Tennis courts and ended up at walmart.
He changed direction after reaching TCourts and walked north up to street.

archives of these threads

Alexa Meidnik is cute edition #5 (this one)
archive.is/uqJmk

four
archive.is/2plRe

three
archive.is/a3m08

two
archive.is/iAjDF

one
archive.is/kJ3bJ

(((silence of kikes)))

no1died

yea they would need to hit Holmberg road at some point. So they prob cross the field towards middle school & go on the road, which is where cruz was headed. Unless they swim