Does anybody actually believe this is real? This is supposed to be real you know

Does anybody actually believe this is real? This is supposed to be real you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=MpH0dUp2BAo
hooktube.com/watch?v=1OeWTrEA5fE
hooktube.com/watch?v=4SlRsbQ3nfM
hooktube.com/watch?v=XcZMPqvKi5E
hooktube.com/watch?v=5YQ0dMJEjsk
hooktube.com/watch?v=lchtwf5Fvhc
hooktube.com/watch?v=lJH78rSMQhw
hooktube.com/watch?v=OVHYCr3FTSc
archive.org/stream/in.ernet.dli.2015.180593
archive.org/stream/in.ernet.dli.2015.47966
archive.org/stream/in.ernet.dli.2015.47967
hooktube.com/watch?v=gKvWWY03IAw
hooktube.com/watch?v=muWftxDkl8g#t=318
hooktube.com/watch?v=nS0VN056d68
hooktube.com/watch?v=QbPHYDkBANo
hooktube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE
hooktube.com/watch?v=xRr0B-l3gAY
hooktube.com/watch?v=fQXLWwZ4se8
hooktube.com/watch?v=ek-H23wtzoI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Could one user tell me how they determine “”sci-fi”” from reality before this thread gets shoah’d?

Yeah, I believe it.

Looks like a waste of money and a way for that faggot Musk to sale more cars while certifying his cameo on the next Star Trek.

Just got b& on Holla Forums for posting basically the same OP, after a few people called me faggot and told me to go to /x/.
Why oh why didn’t I take the blue pill.

So you believe there’s a cartoon space man driving a car around the planet atm? Unironically? Thanks for answering the question just a little clarification would be much appreciated.

i know this is a b8 thread but if the earth is flat, shouldn't you be able to see across the other side of the planet with a telescope on top of a mountain?

It's real.
And you have to remember, there was a 50/50 chance that thing was gonna go kaboom, so they didnt want to waste any valuable equipment testing the new rocket.
It was either launch a stupid battery car, or a big ass block of cement, and you have to admit the visuls
are pretty fucking kino, even if you think Musk is a twat.

Would be happy to answer that (for the 528th time) and any other FE questions however that’s not really the point of this thread. ONE user in the Holla Forums thread answered before it got deleted, basically

Am curious if you think obvious, obvious CGI is real and if so why. If it’s a difficult question to answer doesn’t that tell you something? Not trying to wake you up so much just trying to understand the psychology here.

Is there anything they could do you wouldn’t believe? If it was a talking kangaroo in a space suit would you consider it at least dodgy?

Nice synchronicity.

Yeah, no.Go climb a wall of dicks.

why even with today's technology cameras still can't capture the light of stars and other celestial bodies?

Namecalling and appeals to authority, that’s all you have yet $20 says if you were asked if you believed in god or not you’d probably answer along the lines “no but I believe in science” am I right?

You believe THIS is real.
hooktube.com/watch?v=MpH0dUp2BAo

Because stars would be almost impossible to fake. Hence you’ll never see stars in NASA “images” + astronauts will never get their stories straight.

Could care less if the world is actually flat. It doesn't change my travel times any and the satellites still work so who gives a shit?

Interesting. Will check this out, thanks user. Really just trying atm to confirm I’m not the only one here awake.

didnt even know this happened, still looks fake

Flat-earth memery fits right in with Holla Forums culture.

oh nice, another thread to BTFO flattards

Because it’s a false worldview user, the nature of your reality is being hidden from you. There is literally no more important and relevant subject to be considering fam.

Whatever they are or aren't they still provide the services I use so I once again give no shits.

Flat-earthers across the globe are now vindicated with this final proof the earth is flat.

it's as real as the two hosts were really in the command center

I only really care about the practical effects on my life. Flat or round it doesn't change anything I actually use or care about. If I wanted to be an astronaut or astronomer or some shit then I would care.

1)I did not engage in name calling, I merely suggested you'd be happier if you returned to your natural environment, grasping every dick thrust in your direction.
This is namecalling: you talk like a faggot and your stale ass meme sucks as much dick as you do.
Faggot.
2)I appealed to no authority, nor do I need to when when confronted with your weaksaauce "argument".
3)God is real, tip harder faggot.

those bulging black tits

tbh

hi newfag, I remember the first time I got upset when someone called me a nigger. Cherish these times                                 nigger                       

It's hilarious the mental gymnastics flat earthers go through to justify their retarded theory. Falcon Heavy happened. That is actually a car in space. The rockets actually landed back to Earth. This is not some vast conspiracy you inbred knuckledraggers.

Stop making me want to drill oil.

It’s not “proof” earth is flat, the point is that it’s NOT proof the earth is a ball. How can you not see that? That’s how actual science works: if something is falsified it can no longer be considered proof!

So you’re okay going to your grave knowing nothing about the world you lived on? You’re okay giving tax shekels - $50 million a day - to be fed a materialistic religion based on (((relativism)))? You’re not interested in the answers to the big questions, at least not any honest ones? And if everybody’s just lying to themselves and each other what possible happiness could you ever expect to find in life?

You didn’t answer the question either, did you? You’ve been literally retarded to the point that not only can’t you answer a simple direct question even the thought of doing it triggers you. The dogmas of your religion - one like all others in which your ability to think rationally is outsourced - are being attacked and it makes you furious.

Wat

Not only literally retarded but proud of it. Bet even if you ever did wake up and stop being a sheep you’d want to be a wolf, profiting off the ignorance of others.
Oh btw who took this picture?

The amazing thing is flat earthers have been around for over a century. Impressive really. The elite really know how to stoke delusion.

The earth is roundish.
I second this motion.
The moon landings, 12% didn't happen. 85% could've happened and 3% actually happened.

nufag^

auto correct

According to NDT it’s pear shaped.
hooktube.com/watch?v=1OeWTrEA5fE

How did they get the image from the side?

Pathetic.

Was hoping the condescending globalist could answer that, or at least consider the question long enough to give him a headache.

It is a really big rocket.
No doubt about that.

I think it's cute you think I need to respond seriously to your crackpot assertion regarding the earth's shape.
I don't owe you anything, least of all any kind of rebutal.

>So you’re okay going to your grave knowing nothing about the world you lived on? You’re okay giving tax shekels - $50 million a day - to be fed a materialistic religion based on (((relativism)))? You’re not interested in the answers to the big questions, at least not any honest ones? And if everybody’s just lying to themselves and each other what possible happiness could you ever expect to find in life?

How is it that you believe that you have earned the right to any truths in this life or the next? Such arrogance.

why don't you respond to the post the BTFOs you cuck?

tbqh

Id fuck that little nigger to death

The tricks of the merchant are legion and tempting to the base instincts. This noose dodger is just another one.

What the hell is wrong with you people. This has too be some kinda joke right? flat earthers, middle earthers. You people have to be seriously damaged to even speculate this doofus shit. Something had to have happened to you in your life to make you this contrary to the physical evidence all around you. Or did you just wake up one day and say "The earth is flat…now I'm cool and unique" Give me a fuckin break.

Had a soyboy at work that wouldn't shut his fucking mouth watching the entire livestream. Boss even let him because it was a "moment in history that we'd never experience again, sponsored by Tesla".

Except you can always rewatch the entire damn thing on Jewtube anytime you want.

Had a NEET on Holla Forums that wouldn't shut his fucking mouth about his imaginary job. BO even let him because it was a "moment in shitposting that we'd definitely experience again, sponsored by your tax dollars".

It's a psyop or an unfortunate victim of said psyop, not even a subtle one, I've kept a close eye on conspiracy theories and their relative popularity for nearly 2 decades now and the sudden flat earth resurgence could not be more artificial.
It's a long standing alphabet agency strategy, employing people like alex jones for example, paid agents who's job it is to be vocal about their belief in conspiracies that have degrees of evidence and legitimacy while also endorsing batshit insane ones, thus creating a public imagine of the modern lunatic conspiracy theorist and muddying the waters to help keep legitimate conspiracies buried.

This response comes up a lot. Pic related, from a science fiction author no less.

So are you saying truth doesn’t exist or that it does and I’m simply not entitled to it?

The landmass or lack thereof around the north pole varies on EVERY map. Notice how on every globe there’s a washer attached to the top, almost like “don’t worry about this part of earth, nothing to see here.” Put landmasses like pic related (which were on world maps up till a couple hundred years ago) and the numbers add up just fine.

Prove you’re not just projecting and give me an example pls.

REMINDER THIS THREAD IS NOT ME TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU EARTH IS FLAT IT’S ASKING HOW YOU THINK CGI IS REALITY

Psy ops are designed to shut down curiousity and independent thought, not promote them. Also your “side” is the one rejecting scientific method for ad hominems and literal conspiracy theories.

If you're serious keep going, I need to laugh even harder

No, they are also designed to mislead and time waste, just like your purpose here with this thread.
All I'm seeing is some maps from hundreds of years ago as "scientific method", so no.

Look here’s a picture of what I described. See how that works? Pointing and laughing heretic isn’t an argument it’s what religious zealots do when they start to feel dumb.

Here are some good presentations on the subject if you’re curious
you, curious xD

hooktube.com/watch?v=4SlRsbQ3nfM
hooktube.com/watch?v=XcZMPqvKi5E
hooktube.com/watch?v=5YQ0dMJEjsk
hooktube.com/watch?v=lchtwf5Fvhc

Yeah according to NASA camera exposure setting prevented them seeing stars during lunar nighttime. Never occurred to them to “send up” a different camera just like it never occurred to buzz aldrin to turn around and take a picture of the earth.

it was obviously the latter my dude. there was really no other way to parse it tbh. not to mention you got memed on because he just quoted a line from PS:T at you and you took it seriously. /x/ is not sending their best as ambassadors.

Right it's not like they made it like that so it would function right? Ignoring logistical thinking to indulge in schizo beliefs, you're like feminists that think guns were invented by men because they look like penis', you're textbook delusional and it's hilarious

I hate sciencefags so much. You really deserve the lies you are fed.

So truth exists but I’m not entitled to it. Dare I ask why? And who if anyone is entitled to it?

Totes for real? xoxoxo

Which post are you referring to, or is that more truth I’m not entitled to.

They, like you, rely on hearsay and fantasy to form their “theories”. They also need outer space like christians need christ. I’m the opposite, surprised you can’t see such an obvious distinction (unless you’re just memeing on me amirite)

This is the worse part, 3 years in and questioning more and more often why I should bother trying to help people wake up and see the obvious instead of finding a way to exploit their ignorance and superstition. L Ron Hubbard (good friend of jack parsons) did that of course and died rich and worshipped. It’s where faith enters into things I suppose, very difficult thing to maintain.

LIVE REDPILLING

hooktube.com/watch?v=lJH78rSMQhw

The first mention of a round Earth comes from the book of Isaiah. Round Earth is a Jewish concept.

Life imitates art?

Don't forget the Star Trek Voyager episode "The 33s" where they find an old Ford pickup in the Delta Quadrant.

DUDE EARTH AND MARS ARE BOTH TERRESTRIAL PLANETS OF SIMILAR SIZE FROM THE SAME SYSTEM AND MARS IS AN ANCIENT EARTH TYPE PLANET LMAO

Fun fact the world’s largest binocular telescope is owned by the Vatican and called LUCIFER. Jews like Einstein and Carl Pagan have done their parts too but it’s definitely been maintained by a combination of abrahamic religions.

DUDE GRAVITY DUDE THE SUN ISN"T ROUND

Round and spherical aren’t the same thing user. If gravity existed there would be evidence for it, that is to say some scientific experiment in which it could be demonstrated. I’m more than familiar with the apologetics so don’t bother trying to appeal to any ignorance. Namecalling, strawmen and irony are the only tools you have to work with.
hooktube.com/watch?v=OVHYCr3FTSc

>You people have to be seriously damaged to even speculate this doofus shit xD

You're a retarded faggot
>>>/x/

I mean, you only need to point out that there have been thousands of sailors who have sailed across the world. It's an impossible lie to hold together.

That doesn't prove shit unless they made it to the south pole.

And finally here's the truth: the moon hoax conspiracy exists to mask another, simpler one. That the engineers for the american space program were shifted, from an all american crew, to the nazi rocket engineers captured during the war.

It's harder to admit that, than to suggest the entire thing was a hoax by some shadowy organization.

I wish /x/ wasn't dead.

And why is that?

Are these the books that refers to?
Vol. 1 archive.org/stream/in.ernet.dli.2015.180593
Vol. 2 archive.org/stream/in.ernet.dli.2015.47966
Vol. 3 archive.org/stream/in.ernet.dli.2015.47967

Explain how sailing across the world proves anything first.

Yes.

Well you see user, the earth is CIRCULAR, hence you can CIRCLE it. Not so much when it is flat. That's not even taking into account how the horizon would work if the earth were flat.

I thought Nazi scientists were always known to be a part of the Manhattan Project and also parts of NASA as well

Right, so you can't answer shit and are avoiding answering your position. Gotcha. At least even you know flat earth is bullshit deep down.

I'm not a "flat earther." Explain how you can't go around a circle.

Stop projecting you retarded faggot. You’re looking at a bad CGI car commercial and too stupid - too conditioned against using your own brain - to admit to yourself let alone some anonymous stranger on the internet that it’s a CGI car commercial. Your reality is what others tell you it is. You don’t believe me because I’m not qualified to tell you what to think, not like Elon Musk or black science man or bill nye (two actors and a car salesman). Meanwhile it would never occur to you to think for yourself, to pose an argument or ask a question. You white knight the con artists poisoning your mind and stealing your money while you attack the ones trying to expose them, then are still probably dense enough to sit around wondering why everything in current year culture is so corrupt and dishonest. It’s because of YOU. You’re the problem. Next time you decide to post about muh SJWs or complain about jews getting away with murder, remember that.

You can only “circle” it east/west, if it was a ball you could do it north/south too. Try this: go outside your door, walk out to the sidewalk then circle the block until you wind up where you started. According to you this means your block is a sphere.

Would you like to learn more?

See: operation paperclip

fake and

I thought it was supposed to be a funny edit of a car in space after the main event.

According to Elon Musk at the press conference “You can tell it's real because it looks so fake, honestly.” Actual quote.

whats the goal for the flat earth group? what change do you want made in the world today?

At first I thought this was some shitty edit some flat earther made to attack SpaceX, NASA etc. This is the dumbest shit I have ever seen. They can't actually expect people to believe this.

C U C K E D

Speaking personally since it’s not a “movement” or even community in any traditional sense.
At this point don’t even care about the paradigm shift, new consciousness etc just want to know these things for myself. Powers that be could probably end the whole thing overnight and go back to business as usual just by putting out a book or documentary detailing everything they know. Wouldn’t even have to worry about normalfags catching on since truth is literally pejorative to them.

Why not? People have been buying shit just as dumb or dumber for half a century now. It’s like santa claus though, only after you figure out he’s not real does it become obvious how ridiculous the story was.

That's not how exposure works, you can't just fix it like that. The limiting factor is the dynamic range of the medium, the contrast between the lightest and the darkest part of a scene. To put it simply if one exposes to get stars the paper mache prop spheroid formerly known as earth would turn into a sun, one giant blown out highlight.
Best you could hope for is a composite, and we all know how you love those. :^D

Falcon Heavy was successfully launched, thats all that matters yo

Musk is a retard that has lots of money and just throw it at the wall in the hopes something eventuates.
Now, I believe they sent up rockets, but I fully believe those clips are just CGI they made up to send to the media and social media to drum up sales of the Tesla's that aren't being made at this very moment.

What do nukes near the equator have to do with Antarctica?
If there's something beyond Antarctica, such as the fabled other "planets" that a few explorers have come back to talk about (after going slightly mental because their friends died around them and they nearly bought the farm themselves), why would the US military, one of the most destructive forces on this planet, send fucking snow ploughs and scientists instead of actual troops?
What's so secretive? They built a science outpost.

Then go there. There's literally nothing preventing you from going there. Not a single fucking treaty, law or authority can prevent you from going to Terra Nullius.
You can freely go to Marie Byrd Land, as no one can claim it, thus laws do not apply, and it's uninhabited, so you cannot be stopped when you get there.

No stars, tiny moon, paint on car in mint condition still, while my pos car has peeling paint from exposure

I believe it’s real

Exactly. Implication seems to be they were trying to test or maybe even pierce the firmament. That’s just a speculation though.
Again can only speculate. Byrd’s cryptic description only raises more questions
hooktube.com/watch?v=gKvWWY03IAw
Whatever they were trying to “jump” over?
Jarle Andhoy evidently had a lot of trouble including crew mates who were possibly murdered. Even if there were no military barriers I can’t exactly afford the hundreds of thousands if not millions it would take for a boat, snow vehicles and survival equipment. If somebody with resources to do it stepped up though (like an Elon Musk type except not a james bond villain) I’d be the first one to volunteer.

FUCK WHY DOES MY PHONE KEEP DOING THIS

Any idiot with a telescope could debunk him, tho. So…

Can you see the space car with a telescope?

Just realized
I'm sure there's some hidden meaning to be found there.

nice marg

You think Neuschwabenland is still around, or is it completely controlled by the powers-that-be?

Or, they were just testing nukes because the Americans love testing them to remind everyone they have them.
You can do it until the cows come home.
Byrd said it once, never spoke of it again, no one backed him up during/after.
Now, inversely, let's discuss what he actually says:
He says it's as big as NA, but that's hard for him to tell as he didn't circumnavigate/head deep into the continent to find out. I include the term "head deep into" so you can't weasel out and say it's impossible to circumnavigate it.
Sure is. We've known for decades that Antarctica has lots of resources, but the treaty has existed so countries like the US and China don't go dig it up and fuck over the scientific prospects in the area, which are numerous.
Not an argument. The UN told sovereign states not to go dig it up and ruin the environment.
And Operation Viking Snatch was about kidnapping ancient Norse warriors/their vaginas.
He has done dodgy shit for fucking years, but as soon as he does the exact same stuff in Antarctica, it's a conspiracy.
What do the powers that be gain from refusing to admit there's something beyond there?
What does claiming we are on a globe serve?
The only possible reason I can think of them to cover up another entity beyond your magical wall of ice is that they will kill us all if we fuck with them.

Funny how there's always a catch when the opportunity to find real evidence is out there.

Sell your house and scrape together every cent you can. Charter a ship for $10k, buy a snow mobile for $20k, buy a trailer for it, $5k, buy lots of food, petrol and camping supplies.

Keep going until you find the mysterious other continent and provoke a war, reach the other side or die of stupidity misfortune.
Either way, you find out the truth and stop shitting up this board.

Also;
FLAT EARTHER IS A MARGPOSTER AHAHAHAHAHA

Prolly. Check telescope enthusiast forums.
hooktube.com/watch?v=muWftxDkl8g#t=318

pic 3 sexy as fuck, I would love to work there.

Is it common practice to pass off CGI as actual space travel? How often does this happen?

NASA regularly composites and CGIs their work.
Want to know why?
Space is really fucking boring. It's lots of nothing with the occasional speck of something nifty, and even then we can't see it properly due to light travelling immense distances.

For every cool little nebula they find, they can't get a good look at it due to the way light bends when travelling great distances with gravity pulling from all over the joint, so they get a rough idea of it then give it to an artist to touch up.
Why? Because NASA then sells this shit and people buy it, giving them money.
The government sees NASA has lots of goodwill in the public, so gives them more money.

Honestly, I don't understand why this is a fucking mystery to people.
Do people honestly think NASA wouldn't make up shit to get more money for their expensive RnD when the US military creates their own enemy to fight to justify getting trillions worth of funding to keep escalating their aggression?

Not familiar with this however looked it up and of course it’s a “coastal” region just like all occupied parts of Antarctica are since Antarctica is just one big coast. Suspension of disbelief still allows me to enjoy The Thing though.
Thanks. First thing I thought when I saw that was “pls god don’t let other marg user be one of the globalist dipshits itt” :^)

Is it really surprising a “truther” would also love Margaret? To quote Keats
”Beauty is truth, truth beauty. That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know”

The Germans went on a lot of expeditions before WWII and they were pretty interested in Antarctica to the point were they set up a base in the area .They also flew aircraft over large parts of Antarctica, took areal pictures and air dropped hakenkreuz markers made out of steel ( to further their claims to the region).

It’s all just imagination user, see embed related here

or
hooktube.com/watch?v=nS0VN056d68
It’s the modern equivalent to cathedrals or the sistine chapel ceiling. Like any sophisticated religion it’s had hundreds of years to evolve all based on an erroneous presupposition - heliocentrism - which itself was based on sun worship, as many many other religions are, hence the heavy tie in with catholicism. Remember those balls hanging from your pre-school ceiling in the design of a solar system? Probably not, but that’s only because you’ve been conditioned for this belief system since before you could even make memories.

Flat earthers, making Correct the Record the 2nd least popular dumbasses on Holla Forums.

But Hillary Clinton won…..

Often wondered what Hitler knew and what the world would be like if he’d won instead of attacking leningrad like a sperg. In conspiracy circles operation paperclip is always used as “it was the ebil nazis who started NASA and faked the moon landing” when really they were basically prisoners of war who understood the tech better than anyone and had to do whatever they were told. In about a 5 year period where their rocket science advanced to the point we could go up high enough to really get a good look at the planet you had
followed by 50 years of commie tier propaganda and misinformation. Highly doubt Hitler would have handled it that way.

We’ve studied and understand both models whereas you probably know next to nothing about either one. Calling other people dumb just to assuage your own ignorance won’t make you any smarter user.

The real question is: how is Eddie Bravo taking all this?

Leningrad?
Leningrad was under siege until 1944…. the army group that held the area was never destroyed and in fact took back land from the soviets as late as 1945 and were still a threat to the USSR until they finally surrendered after the end of the war (they initially did not believe the news of the Wehrmacht's surrender).

The first pictures of space were taken from a WWII German V-2 (painted in US markings) in 1946 pic related.

some footage

Bang & Hang muhdude

Yeah my bad meant stalingrad. He and napoleon were both pretty spergy though when it came to invading russia.

But it looks like a straight edge…

You don't actually know anything about WW2, stalingrad was very close to falling and only the reallocation of resource supply trains and forces to the suspected american fronts saved them

Ghost is about as real as this launch.

Have they shown any shots of the sun from the car?

Eddie will rub it in joe’s face and his response will be “just because spacex is fake doesn’t mean NASA was” or some such shit. Don’t know how but they definitely got to that guy, couple weeks ago him and one of his guests were even dressed up as astronauts. Supposedly he has a debate set up for later this month between NDT and eric dubay but if had to take bets would lay 1/100 odds that it actually happens.
hooktube.com/watch?v=QbPHYDkBANo

Not really Napoleon was done in by lack of supplies, disease, fatigue and the winter all compounded by the lack of technology available at the time.
While these were an issue for Germany as well the main problem was US and British lend lease to the Soviet Union which fed, clothed, supplied the soviets with rubber, copper wire, radios, tanks, ammunition, planes, etc. Without this aid the Soviet Union would have collapsed, a situation Stalin feared until late in the war, which was why he was so desperate for the Allies to open up another major front against Germany. It is probably worth mentioning that Germany defeated Russia during WW1.
Also the Germans invaded Russia as a preemptive strike due to the massive soviet military buildup on their side of the border, military exercises, violation of German airspace,etc. The large amounts of soviet equipment seized in the first few days of Operation Barbarossa supports this as do declassified documentation and German Intel at the time.
Stalingrad was a late last minute objective of Operation Blau (a 1942 operation) the major objectives was the fortress at Sevastopol (which was considered impregnable) and the Caucasus regions which the Germans did secure. It is important to note they also after the surrender of Paulus's 6th army at Stalingrad the Germans with in the month retook Kharkov which straighten out the line (a goal of op blau) & paved the way to the next German offensive Operation Zitadelle (Orel-Kursk)…. Stalingrad was not the end all battle that decided the fate of Germany this is a war time myth, Kursk is actually more important as it was one of the largest offensives the Germans conducted and the last major offensive (to this scale) they could manage vs the USSR in WWII. It was the last not due to soviet proficiency but rather due to the US getting involved & the loss of North Afrika which necessitated the need to free up troops and resources to fight across multiple fronts post 1943 (defense of Italy).

So they knew it was a ball and just didn’t tell anyone about it for 2,000 years until the first globes appeared in the late 15th century eh? Okay. Eratosthenes is a non-argument btw since it only proves the sun is relatively close (as also proven by sextants and plane trigonometry) + only works on a ball if you accept on faith that the sun is millions of miles away with all its light hitting earth at even parallel angles. Aristotle’s idea about ships over the horizon can be debunked by anyone and only stood back then because telescopes hadn’t been invented yet. See
hooktube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE

Aside from an international treaty yeah there’s also thousands of miles of ocean and probably hundreds more miles of inhospitable sub zero terrain to get across after that. Reminds me of shill nye saying “if earth is flat get in your car and drive to the edge.” Like you his arguments also rely mostly on ridicule.

Have heard several theories about this including Hitler having early stage parkinson’s that effected his judgment, why not just appease Stalin till churchill and Ike were taken care of though? Why would he spread his armies out that thin so unnecessarily? Never received a satisfying answer to that question.

WOW NASA IS LYING

why even with today's technology we still cannot cure cancer?
checkmate "biologists", Medicine is a deception

b8

why the fuck would they waste their time on the moon taking pics of the sky, THEY ARE ON THE FUCKING MOON
you can take pics of the night sky yourself today if you want to

they did take pictures of the earth from the moon

is larger too, not only do the continents change size there’s evidence of photoshop (they freely admit the images are composites with artistic license not pictures) + they’re always spheres not the pear shaped oblate spheroids NDT describes + as always never, ever any stars.

How is it bait? Addressed Eratosthenes and Aristotle, do you have something to add? It’s also an argument familiar to religion btw

Propaganda mainly. Hitler's military decisions were often the only thing that thwarted a defeat or kept the army from being completely destroyed ( ie withdrawal of Moscow force to defensive line for example saved the army), picking apart Hitler's decisions with no context as to why X or Y thing was decided upon, in other words artful cherry picking to sell books is what post war charlatans do to sell books.
because Stalin was at the door (Germany & russia shared a border) and filling their side up with an invasion force there is no way to appease or negotiate with someone that has already decided to invade you. The British had to that point been the ones to escalate and start WWII in the first place all peace talks and deescalation attempts were rebuffed (see Rudolf Hess) The US was sending LL to Britian and russia while neutral and shot at German and Italian ships (a war crime since they were claiming neutrality) to try and foment a war, they were not interested in peace.

Just seems like any alternative diplomatic or otherwise would have been a better call, that said of course through 20/20 hindsight. Would staying put and letting Stalin invade really have been such a bad thing? iirc Germany in WW1 was the only country to ever surrender to an enemy whose armies never set foot across its border. In hindsight just grab the oil and sit tight, no?
Also just occurred to me wtf does Holla Forums have a Stalin banner when that faggot effectively ended the third reich all by himself

NASA takes multiple photos then stitches them toge

Nasa takes multiple photos then stitches them together, but how do you explain the full size one shot Russian photos?

Yes because they would have crushed Germany with their sheer numbers before they could be repulsed.
yup, effectively Germany won WW1 as they were the last ones standing in Europe anyway.

Also a perfect sphere, also no stars, also looks fake af. The pics from their supposed unmanned lunar lander were so shit they got scrubbed from the internets years ago.

Yet they surrendered, had the most draconian treaty in history imposed on them, lost their ability to self sustain, had genocidal war declared on them for defending their own people, were ethnically cleansed and now enjoy a matriarchy of brainwashed EU slaves who spread their women open for anyone named muhammad. Wew.

Are there any photos of astronauts on the moon with the Earth in shot? That would have to be the first thing anyone thought to shoot.

Is this picture real or fake?

Naw never occurred to Aldrin to take a pic of Earth, must have got back to earth and was like fuck! Later was a few pics from apollo 17 claimed to show earth from the moon but
Vid here on how anyone with PS can prove their fake for themselves
hooktube.com/watch?v=xRr0B-l3gAY

It’s fake, user.

Surveyor here, Earth is not flat. Wish it was though.

Welp I’m convinced! Sorry for wasting your time everybody!

Its easier to pretend you are not a flat-earther to get people pretending to be flat earthers to lose their shit.

Why are people surprised that the Treaty of Versailles was harsh? It was a punishment.

And for what reason(s) did Germany, who was fulfilling its obligations to Austria-Hungary, after suffering terrorists within its own backyard, deserve to suffer?

OH NO NO NO

Which affects nothing. God you people are pathetic.

It changes nothing for your or me, because I don't give a fuck and you're never going to be important or wealthy enough to confirm or deny the truth of the matter.

>you’re pathetic
fyi it’s “effect”, to “affect” means be a pretentious douche

>A affects B, B experiences the effect of A’s action.
As expected of flat earther's, even basic grammar is beyond them.

What are some kinos about wasting government grants on meme tech, and getting praised by ignorant people for it?

To affect also means to feign, to put on pretense. It was a subtle way of calling you a pretentious douche.

It took you over 20 minutes to think that up?

The most overused, reddit-tier shit imaginable. You'd think after they put him in every popular sci fi film for the last 3 years that redditors would get tired.

No. Did it take you 30 minutes to come up with bs.gif?

How does the flat earth model affect the stones I throw from my glass house?

muh nigga

>but how do you explain this other full size perfectly round shot from Russian?

hooktube.com/watch?v=fQXLWwZ4se8
Is easier to argue eddie when he’s not there. Notice how rogan calls it a crazy ”image” then fast changes the subject to start strawmanning someone not there to defend himself.

What about the Coriolis effect along the equator?

It’s a cheap easily debunked trick just like every other spinning ball “proof” like foucault pendulum. The water swirls depending on the shape of the basin and direction water is poured in. People who fall for this are the same ones falling for the flying car.

Straight outta the Alinsky playbook!

Yea, upscaled it from an older version. Well, I had a sandwich too, but that's kind of beside the point.

It isn't perfectly round, it just looks that way from a distance. Do you expect to see little mountains popping up like in a childrens picture book?

Flat Earth is my favorite meme.

How novel! Brainless wojaks with hurr durr ironic greentext sure seemed like ridicule at the time but maybe I’m wrong. Anyhoo, how about answering OP question user? Do you think the falcon heavy space car is real?
be honest now!

Get with the times, the current cutting edge meme is pretending not to believe in flat earth.

It's just a remake of the movie Heavy Metal.
Here are pictures from the original Heavy Metal..

Musk and OP are both faggots.

rly maks a thk

you're a dumbass
the kind of exposure that is required to not burn the picture of the Earth is the same kind that doesn't register stars

again you prove your complete lack of photographic understanding. With him being so big in the picture and yet taking up most of the space in it, it's pretty obvious it's not a telephoto. Earth on that pic looks bigger than the moon in the fully zoomed in pics I take.

lel

hooktube.com/watch?v=ek-H23wtzoI

Why, then?

Video made from ISS. At 3:28 you can see stars.
Posting it for non-retarded people.

Inb4 it's CG

pssssh. nasa reallly needs to stop using photoshop tbh fam, kekekeke

Elon Musk is a man of taste!

Now thats a kino fuckin flick right there. Heavy metal is a must see.

ITT: poorfags that never flew in a high altitude plane

Honestly, even at the 30,000 ft cruising altitude of a Boeing 737 or 35,000 ft cruising altitude of a Boeing 747 its pretty easy to see the curve of the Earth.

[citation needed]

STOP HURTING EARTH-CHAN'S FEELINGS!

The aurora borealis looks amazing from space
I wish I was a burger and had pursued space engineering instead of mechanical, could perhaps be an astronaut

If you pay attention you'll see that besides stars you can also see thunderstorms and city lights. That's because it's the dark side of Earth in that moment.

Let me see if I go this straight. earth is flat, but according to many flat earthers mars is a sphere. Now how that works out I don't know. How about the rest of the planets are they spheres as well or flat like the earth. How about Saturn. Flat, sphere, bowl shaped. You also state that gravity doesn't exist. No gravity no stars. No stars no galaxies. No galaxies no universe. Now that we have established that we can also safely assume that Newton's first law doesn't exist and in turn he was a hack. We can also assume that Kepler was a hack as well since there is no such thing as planetary motion and in turn we can throw Celestial mechanics out the window as well. and lets not forget the E word. Lord knows we cant forget him. He had to be the biggest hack science has ever seen. Now that I have come to my senses there is just one last thing I want to know. Where do I send my cereal box tops to so I can get my secret decoder ring. Would that be P.O. Box or a business address.

Can you point out a single instance of this? You obviously have no idea what flat earthers believe.

He believed all kinds of weird shit and if you actually believe that apple story, you are an idiot.

Fraud and plagiarist. This is common knowledge.

BTW, congratulations on your first ever imageboard post. Now fuck off back to reddit.

If you believe he was a hack, the idiot is you.
Only man to come up with something that surpassed Newtonian mechanics, even if he stole some stuff from the Italian. There's arguments against that BTW (and it wouldn't be the first time two scientists discovered the same thing more or less simultaneously).

Hey. I want my fucking ring you bastard.

And I'm not eating more your lousy cereal either.

Kek

Smh. How about testing for yourself to see if it exists? Everybody else has found that things go up or down based on comparative weight and density but maybe you can be the first to prove a force pulling them down. Then not only won’t you have to take people’s word on faith you’ll be famous! Do it user, immortality awaits.

The force pulling them down is gravity. The gravitational pull is in relation to the amount of mass pulling on the object. Every object in the universe has mass and therefore produces gravitational waves. From the smallest particle of an atom to the largest galaxies and without gravity you cant have stars planets or anything. The universe would simple cease to exist. Even you and I create gravitational waves only they are canceled out by the much stronger gravitational waves of the earth.

I know it is difficult to for many people to wrap there minds around highly complex scientific matters. But that doesn't necessarily give people the right to discount the work of so many great minds living and dead. Just because we are incapable of truly and fully understanding it doesn't make it hogwash. These men were geniuses and you and I are not. So does it mean having a little faith in there work? Yes it does.

And for the record I don't know what that last pic is trying to prove since it's impossible to tell from that little grainy pic what is what. And if you wish to replace gravity as we know it than just what do you propose to replace it with. It's not one of the fundamental forces of the universe for nothing.

Newton believed in alchemy, new chronology and bible code nonsense. He was a crank.

Hindsight is 20/20

Alright genius go outside at night and take a picture of the sky and count how many stars you see.

Why isn't the Earth spinning? 1000mph?>>1131179