SIX ATTEMPTS ON PRESIDENT TRUMP'S LIFE - U.S. UNDER MARTIAL LAW

youtube.com/watch?v=260RVMO3n6I

This is a call to all patriots to wake-up to what is going-on.

① The U.S. has been under martial law since the Civil War, which was created by the banking cartel.

② The banking cartel got rid of our original Constitution and substituted it for a fake one.

③ Congress was abolished and a fake Congress serving the Banking Cartel is now in place.

Thus, the current U.S. government is illegitimate.

④ Q user is an agent of the banking cartel and of the Rothschilds - Zionists. Do not be fooled.

Watch this video and please give your opinion on the content.

We have found several flaws in this video and would like to your from you on whether it is also a hoax, just as the entire Q thing is a hoax.

⑤ Trump serves the banking cartel and is a Zionist Rothschild agent, a member of The Jesuits.

YOU ALL ARE BEING FOOLED AND LIED TO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjlhV3OsRxI
youtube.com/watch?v=ASpiOZ4b7y0
youtube.com/channel/UC4SYaiQKIGjwzzrK-rH4_XA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=m_c8b92y4qo
justice.gov/opa/pr/deputy-attorney-general-rosenstein-highlights-ongoing-and-intensive-work-solve-2001-murder
federaljack.com/slavery-by-consent-the-united-states-corporation/
law.cornell.edu/ucc/1/1-308
endchan.xyz/aaanwopros/res/18.html
endchan.xyz/aaanwopros/res/190.html
endchan.xyz/aaanwopros/catalog.html
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/453
youtube.com/channel/UCv0dEcvXLOf4ZFvjCahK4Lw/videos
fbcoverup.com/docs/cyberhijack/cyber-hijack-findings.html
fbcoverup.com/docs/library/deep-state.html
americans4innovation.blogspot.com/
americans4innovation.blogspot.com/2017/09/leader-proposes-trillion-dollar-revenue.html
fbcoverup.com/docs/library/2017-09-29-Leader-Technologies-Tier-II-Miller-Act-Notice-cover-letter-to-Donald-Trump-Sep-29-2017.pdf
tomheneghanbriefings.com
archives.gov/research/investigations/watergate/nixon-grand-jury
nara-media-001.s3.amazonaws.com/arcmedia/research/nixon-grand-jury/9-20/9-20-o-brien.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Q user is Zionist poison

Holla Forums Qanon is Zionist poison - Wake up

youtube.com/watch?v=tjlhV3OsRxI

Exposed: Wikileaks Is A Zionist Cover-Up Operation

youtube.com/watch?v=ASpiOZ4b7y0

Activist-News

youtube.com/channel/UC4SYaiQKIGjwzzrK-rH4_XA/videos

YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON STOPPING THIS COUP – HARLEY SCHLANGER

youtube.com/watch?v=m_c8b92y4qo

Video above is great, but still does not undestand Q is a clown shill.

But the video explains how Mueller is a criminal.

click bait

Get your shit straight.

You have never heard of the Hegelian dialectic tard?

You wish.

Bush - Clintons - Trump - Banking Cartel - Clowns in America - Rothschild agents.

Cool blog post

Look up How to Become a Sovereign Citizen, just know that you'll end up neck-deep in some serious shit.

Yes, you posted that on another board, related thread. We are aware of that, thanks.

Nah, if you do it right you become free of the system.

If anyone has not done so, watch the videos.

it was for those who are not, my apologies.

His name was Thomas Wales and his death will not go unanswered.

justice.gov/opa/pr/deputy-attorney-general-rosenstein-highlights-ongoing-and-intensive-work-solve-2001-murder

Heavy emphasis on -Do It Right-

Есть дерьмо

No problem.

Ya, knowing how easy it is for people to slip-up on one small thing, do it wrong and then get doxed.

(Shit) Lady Sif: Letting you be affectionate with her in public. She’s a warrior and has a reputation to keep

If that's all you think happens, I have some really bad news for you.

Go back to your LARP board and don't come back here.

If you mess up and do not do it right, doxed means you end-up in the grey bar hotel…cause the judges are rigged, system is rigged… LoL.

stfu

Even some working on it for 8 years seem to loose… it difficult to crack the system…Think Heather A. Tucci…. (some say she is a banking cartel shill).

While OP a fag most of these conjectures except the QLarpisn't there a containment board?. The autism with which it is proclaimed then reinforced through the thread gives question to either zealotry, or open evangelicalism on the part of OP. Both of which usually dissuade discussion on the topic.

You also failed to mention the corporation of the United States. Tisk Tisk. federaljack.com/slavery-by-consent-the-united-states-corporation/

and this is a fucking shit thread and QLarp has gotten out of handthey ALL hang on DOTR

What is this "breach the peace" crap mentioned in your image?

wew

why does imkampfy continue to tolerate boomer schizophrenia like this? how much longer until this place is just like god like productions?

D O N A L D T R U M P
DO OF NEW AND LET DOWN
TO READ US MILITARY PERSONNEL
THankM HIM

YOu are a glowing clown fag shill, clearly. A banking cartel operative.

WAT?

Operative of the clowns in America part II exposed.

Do it right and you will have a new passport as a sovereign.

Yes but often the ones you see lose are deluded faggots who do the flat earth equivalent of lawfagging, e.g. ecclesiastical law or some other fucking cianigger distraction.
The problem is it's so hard to get good info/sources. So the best way is to keep it simple.
Learn commercial law, learn corporate structure, learn UCC and how to use it, learn contracts, learn estoppal, noticing, default processes etc etc
Fuck all the other fluff and muh sovren shitizen blogposting bullshit. Learn what works.
So far I'm beyond 5 years free of the IMF/IRS, not in burger land but they are the same rothkikes shit in every country. Same principles apply.
Made a perfected UCC claim nearly a decade ago now.. I was barely in my 20s then so other anons have no excuse.

Breach of peace basically means causing harm or loss. It's more of a commonwealth term but is applicable anywhere.
Breach of the peace = you have injured or caused loss to another party. You can't lawfag out of that easily, you may be able to reduce/twist a bit but in end of the day a jury will fuck you, which is how law is supposed to work.
tldr: you shouldn't ever breach the peace
The rest is just govt policy, social contract/etc its easy shit comparatively.

There are common law courts, maritime courts, ecclesiastical law courts, of the air, of the sea…they come in all colors.

Only in common law there is no crime if there is no loss, no?

Commercial law, case law = Martime law in disguise.

You didn't even say jew once in your posts kike.

Oh no? What about this kike?

Khazarian mafia of the Khabalah = fake Jews. Mystery religion from ancient times. Khazars. 90% or more of Jews = fake European Jews. Current Israel = a fake Jewish Construction of the Octogon Templar slave masters = banking cartel shills in Switzerland, who run the Bank for International Settlements, the C-I-A, the Jesuits. The Knight of Malta are the MIL and also the banking cartel arm. Head of the snake is Luciferian ancient fallen angels cult of the Nephilin, pre Sumeria, ran into Egypt then Babylon. America, Babylon banking cartel.

Is the secret having crippling autism?

T1AgaXMgYSBGQUcgaHR0cHM6Ly9ob29rdHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g/dj1kUXc0dzlXZ1hjUQo=
all your answers are right there Anonbase64 for the uninitiated

Hope you are holding up well Terry

There are multiple types of courts. Most are private and not under oath, e.g. not a lawfully convened court. But aside from objecting to the procedures in unlawful/commercial courts, it's all fluff, because in the end of the day the reason the kikes say 'possession in 9/10ths', is because that's more about who controls the commercial entity you use.
Court (and variations of) are a rather complicated subject though and I'm not going to write three pages explaining it.
End of the day it's basically a meeting convened for your trade corporation/name.
If you approach it commercially it's easy to deal with and simpler to learn.

Commercial law can also be used to look at things from a point of view of contracts and performance, it simplifies things so much for newfags and is extremely powerful.
E.g. microsoft can't make a law saying yahoo can't use a red pen for paperwork. But if they contracted, they could. This is literally what the govt does, when you consent to being governed or contract with them in a myriad of ways.
Colour of law aka maritime law or whatever you want to call it, requires implicit consent to be a member of society on which that law is enforced. So saying 'It doesn't apply' is just going to get you fucked. If you have done your homework and followed the correct steps, you have a much better position to come from, e.g. I am not on electoral roll, I clearly do not consent to contract in any govt forms, reserving your rights as necessary in any communication/paperwork, no TIN on bank account etc etc, maybe one has noticed them and defaulted them to ensure this is understood plus a few other tricks. Technically statutory law is only for public servants as a method to reduce liability for government.

But yes no harm/loss = no breach of the peace and that's about as complex as law should be for most people. That is the common law.

Don't discount UCC - it is also extremely powerful if you learn to use it. In fact, one of, if not the most powerful law in this world, as it transcends governmental structures and is applicable basically anywhere from land to sea. Learning to use UCC is basically the end of the rabbit hole.
And yes it's Washington state DOL where you file but one must realize Washington state and how it is separate entity in United States and how this all links back to the rothskikes and IMF/etc… oh yeah and FBI reads/vets every UCC filing. Last time I looked there were only a few million of them. Shows how many people are awake.. basically none. Most anons on Holla Forums don't know or care about this stuff,when it's really the final step to freeing yourself of the jew.

law.cornell.edu/ucc/1/1-308
(a) A party that with explicit reservation of rights performs or promises performance or assents to performance in a manner demanded or offered by the other party does not thereby prejudice the rights reserved. Such words as "without prejudice," "under protest," or the like are sufficient.
(b) Subsection (a) does not apply to an accord and satisfaction.

UCC is extremely powerful you will see it being used everywhere now - anywhere you see 'all rights reserved' (movies etc etc) this is exactly why. Those who do not claim their rights, have none.
Save it before this thread gets shoah'd.

p.s. position you play is critical.
I am almost always the grantor/executor aka shareholder and administrator/CEO of my commercial entity.
This leaves anyone else the last remaining position - public servant/commercial employee.
Who sets company policy?
I do.

Holy shit, you'd think Holla Forums would be all over this Sovereignty shit

The Constitution emanated from the people and was not the act of sovereign and independent States.*1 The preamble contemplates the body of electors composing the states, the terms "people" and "citizens" being synonymous. Negroes, whether free or slaves, were not included in the term "people of the United States" at that time.

hmm….

I think because to get good at it requires years. Holla Forums asks newfags to lurk 2 years, well.. law is the same but even harder.
You are literally learning to jew the jew.
Most Holla Forumsacks are not ready to commit so much time to something that they can't see proved so easy. Reason you only hear about the 'sov citizens' larp getting owned is because they are the faggots that failed at it.
You don't hear the sucessful cases like myself, because we don't end up in court or on some YT video screaming at a poor cop who has no idea about much of this shit.
That said, did once have a run in with a 20+ year officer, who said they'd never met anyone like me in their career. I knew all his tricks and how to outwit them, after trying for 20 minutes, he closed his book and let me go without even a warning, we had a good chat like old mates..
Problem is most proof would dox the 'proofer'. And also bring unwanted attention.
Thing is there is so much disinfo/shilling around this ('sov citizen' is just the tip of the iceberg).that it's very hard for normalfags to even start, plus it look daunting.

Of course the kikes wouldn't want their pets to escape the glass cage now, would they.. it also takes huge balls.
You throw away everything you were taught to be a gud goy to do this. Once you do it though and it works… feminists want to talk about empowering, kek.. this shit is empowering. You just put any entity, govt, corporation, whatever on the same playing field as you. You don't play their game, you play YOUR GAME with YOUR RULES.

Thank you for posts and replies. As predicted, probs here…you will get the meaning of this…thanks again..

It is obvious. Truth cannot be told, consequences….thanks again…

So you are actually able to avoid going to court alltogether? So it is true that no one has to go to maritime court unless you want to?

Where did you gain all of this knowledge? Is there a school one can attent to obtain it?

WOW. So how long does it take and where can one learn how to do all of this?

US courts of law do not follow the constitution kek. It has been prohibitted from entering Federal Courts, which function only under Maritime Law.

The larps and shill fags work for the banking cartel and the clowns in America. Thus, they do not want you to know this.

The video in the OP is genuinely one of the funniest things I've listened to. Guy is claiming he's the real power running the show and has been issuing secret executive orders since the Reagan administration.

You can invoke common law within a Martime court yes? Does this mean you are functioning as a sub of martime law by invoking it?

Should not all current courts of law be shut-down and only common law courts be operative?

Tricky. It's more how to approach them and deal with it.
E.g.
Clerk will go 'oh whoops, oh if that's not convenient, how about.. 20th?'
'sure thing boss'
People have successfully done it that way, it's that simple. DO NOT CREATE JOINDER. You are not 'joe bloggs'. You are the god damn administrator of that entity.
Dean Clifford has a good video on this. He later has gone 'against' his prior info and teachings, but I have tried most of them and they have all worked. So perhaps he got a little 'hint' from someone or ended up in a certain group or society where such red pilling is not allowed..

But really, best trick is to avoid the court in the first place, e.g. the filing against you or circumstances which lead to that.
So preventative lawfagging vs reactionary lawfagging. It helps to do your homework before anything comes up and pre-empt it.

Aha, possible to post user here… yes, the guy claims many things but they seem to be all not even possible..LoL… such as Reagon passed a secret amendment…LoL… He attacks Billy Graham… claims to send one-way communications…so how could anyone confirm is him? Claims there was a massive bombing campaign in Switzerland…LoL…

What about Anna Von Reitz?

She says you must file paper work to separate yourself from your coorporate entity first.

thanks for posting on do not bump mode..

Al Gore is the head of the international world bank of the united states and is acting president. The US has taken control of Cuba.

So it is that simple? Where can that video be found?

Ya, saw that…but that is also mentioned by the men he refers to in his video…

Nice, nice!!

You could learn decent parts of this at law school.
I learned law for a while but not traditional law, more transport related law for something unrelated to law.
This then made me realize how easy it is to find loopholes and backdoors in law.
Some are so obvious it almost hurts… it tells you blatantly.

E.g. Crimes Act 1961 Part 3 § 20

TLDR: Even in their own statutory law, they admit that common law takes precedence.

Learn kings english. get a copy of blacks law and read it. Learn what legalese is, cops talking ot you are not using queens english, they are using kings english. E.g. when they ask you constantly 'do you understand', they are not asking if you comprehend them, they are asking you to stand under their command/judgement/will/joinder/contract etc.

Just wanted to get people´s reaction to the video…to see if anything being claimed there is possible….

I don't think so.

But regular law school never teaches anyone we are under Martime law and that the Constitution has been suspended…clearly, you need to learn this outside of law school….

Chucks…so you think it is all fake….

Yes technically but that's also incorrect/misdirection.
It's more you file to TAKE CONTROL of your entity. Remember possession 9/10ths I mentioned earlier? This is what they are meaning. This is why a perfected UCC claim is how you do this internationally.
You can also register this claim locally in a property register but I feel this is less important than the UCC filing/claim.
Remember DO NOT commit fraud in the filing, the FBI will read it and you will get buttfucked if you step out of line/commit fraud/loss etc.
Don't get involved in the chargeback stuff. That's like master/boss level shit and it should take you over a decade to even consider it. I got close but then decided to not bother.. that's where the disinfo gets fucking extreme.

Yes. I don't think a word of it is true.

Wow. And do you know you can appeal also under ecclesiastical law?

What about the courts to sue Bitcoin?

Did you see this?

THE BITCOIN – PENTAGON – CONGRESS MASSIVE SCAM AT DIEGO GARCIA.

This man explains how to get a passport free of the corporate entity.

Oh no…facepalm… thanks.

I guess. But they will allude to it and the language will be in plain sigh, they will likely tell you that you are an officer of the court.
Just like the judges and just like everyone else, your lawyer working 'against' the court, is an officer of the court too.. all the same faggots and they always get paid win or lose.
A private attorney/non BAR may be a better approach if you don't have time to lawfag.

Just youtube Dean Clifford. Winston Shrout can have some good UCC stuff too but he recently got owned trying to use fraudulent instruments… doing a chargeback. Hence why I said, don't get sucked into the chargeback/you have a gorillion dollars distraction. Maybe you do.. but good luck accessing it, it's best used with the IRS as a balancing operation if you file in the right way ;). sometimes the rothskikes can be your friends if you learn to use them properly and safely.

Will need to study it some more in detail..missed that part… yet you said the FBI analyzes all UCC claims. What business do they have meddling in this?

I have avoided this at all costs because it seems like muh sov cit larping tier shit.
Common/Commercial/UCC/Contract/Tort/etc seems to be the proven, easier and much more recognised/normal way to go about things.
Use their own processes against them. Don't come up going

This is the worst website I have seen since 1996. Really. Info seemed good but wow. A list of links would have sufficed

Do not lawyers and judges hold a foreign title of nobility since the bar association is registered internationally with the British system? Thus, they are operating in violation of The Constitution. Thus, all Federal courts are violating the Constitution and the original ratified 13th amendment, which was illegally removed from the fake organic constitution.

Yes, Karen Hudes warns against using the trust account or withdrawing from it. Only helps the banking cartel. She is based Legit. But Anna Von Reitz do not know…

▶ Well, well, lookie who is at Camp David!

/thestorm/res/20966.html

The Solution to Free Humanity!!

endchan.xyz/aaanwopros/res/190.html

Please see these links and this board I created:

(All threads there are mine).

Let me know your feedback when you get a chance.

Thanks.

Ok, good points. Thanks!

Please explain, thanks.

Yeah it's very simple and like dialup internet days but the information there is top notch IMO.
Many people would say the same about image boards at first glance..

BAR is just a society, where you are subject to BAR rules… hence swearing of the BAR. Just like government rules, you have to be part of society.
Technically you could say anyone part of any group foreign is in violation of the constitution with that argument but I doubt it would stand. Private courts without an oath are where you'd want to attack that. Object to all proceedings and go to jury trial in a court under oath.
But have fun if you want to challenge based on that (british/foreign approach) but again, it's sort of disinfo, focus on the real nuts and bolts.
Who controls the entity, has there been harm/loss breach of contract etc… go from there.

Writing off losses/etc/etc/etc basically working within the tax system can be beneficial at times if you have a commercial entity. When you are making big profits is when it's not. go offshore
Some people were doing chargebacks via the IRS when I was last digging into it years ago.
That's the group. Not sure what they are up to these days.

What are the private courts?

But all lawyers and judges are given a foreign title of nobility. That is true. There are even Vicar Generals. All these people are thus operating in violation of The Constitution.

Charge-backs via the IRS? What is that?

I heard the Fed REserve scammers are doing not doing charge backs but the banks are and illegally keeping the Tucci money withdrawn from all who accessed their trust accounts in related cases…thus, the banks are scamming people the money since the fed does not accept a charge back…

I heard there is a difference between trial by jury and trial under grand jury or something like that..do not remember the details…need to look it up and post it more correctly here later..

Actually it is not disinfo because the US is still under British - Vatican rule. Most people do not know it…thus the Federal courts, applying international Maritime law of the sea, are operating in violation of The Constitution.

Yes, I agree. To win in court that is the approach. But I am just referring to the truth, how all of them are operating in violation of the original constitution. The organic one is the fake one. Did you know that?

On the link I posted on the Bitcoin scam, I believe he mentions how once one is free, there is not need to pay taxes…how he has done it and not paid for years…

Did you see this?

THE BITCOIN – PENTAGON – CONGRESS MASSIVE SCAM AT DIEGO GARCIA.

I need to get going off line now. Thanks you all for your contributions and replies. Hope to see you all around here or on the alt board tomorrow! Good night or good day to all!

Thanks for the links I'll read more when I have some food

Private courts are literally what they are, private courts. E.g. company which is a court masquerading as a real court. E.g. 'buttfuck district court'. They will not allow records to be released (as they are private property) and they will not operate under oath.
They are there to make $.
They are also not a lawful court, so you must object to all proceedings.

Basically any court not under oath is not a real court, any judge not under oath, not a real judge. They hate this because under oath they are supposed to only follow common law. Colour of law is fraud under oath and you can fuck any public servant that way.

I would not base a court challenge on that at all but feel free to try (I do not recommend this).

Charge backs via IRS is explained in Creditors in commerce. It uses one of the other IRS forms to what you usually use (1099? not sure in burgerland) and is basically under the assumption that all $ is created with debt/blahblah and that it must be balanced or 'zero' off. E.g. you spend $1000 it creates charge which must be zero'd off. I can't really explain this too well tbh, very rusty and I didn't dig too far into it. But simply can be done in much easier fashion with writing off loss basically. E.g. made 5k, spend 4.5k on a new piece of equipment, with .5k costs associated, this is now no longer taxed as you didn't make a profit etc. But they are two different things but similar in operation.
As I said, many pitfalls and easy to get buttfucked and I'm not very fresh/current on this info.

You're right and this is another area I didn't go too far in as it was getting again out of actual useful law and more into fringey shit that isn't beneficial to learn for lawfagging so much.
IIRC It's actually via Washington State and is to do with the banking/finance system, which is owned by rothskikes.. who are… British.

You mean constitution?
Not sure on that, (but same shit in my own country with it's 'constitution' equivalent). Again I have more studied common law/commonwealth basis but it's all very similar and Common law does apply in US.

What in the fuck are you talking about? What in the fuck are any of you talking about?

So if District courts are private courts, which are the legit ones? Just this last question before I go…thanks…

About what few people know about…

Judges bonded yet use their title of nobillity to patent land…such as the case of judge Brown in Oregon under the Bundy case… this proves they have titles of nobility..

Even the corporation and Wash D.C. are operating in violation of the Constittution of 1787. Few know this. The Emergency Banking Act of 1933 dissolved the U.S. Fed Government. Thus, the current gov is illegit. Thus, the electoral college is illegit. See Karen Hudes videos on Youtube for details on this. See the links I posted also.

Whatever you say whacko……What thread are you sliding…….

It's true. And they have not bothered me for many years now.
The commissioner of the IRS here said there is no requirement to use a TIN.
but then said 'but people must follow tax law as applicable et cetc' after saying that.
Funny thing is, without a TIN being used you have no obligations. Without a TIN on your bank account, it's non interest bearing account aka 0 interest. The benefit of you paying tax is.. 0.1% interest on your (((account))). Literally that's it, kek.

So, ask for non interest bearing account, remove TIN. Then go through commercial remedy/lawful administration procedures when filing/dealing with IRS.
UCC filing also helps, it's that simple but it'll take you years to learn it properly.

I can't tell you this, you have to find out yourself and research the court. District was just an example but often the smaller local courts are private. Typically courts where Jury trials are held are under oath are lawful courts.
Do not forget the importance of the Magna Carta too, even in USA it applies and predates the constitution. There is a reason 1215.org is called that.

I'm also a bit foggy on this and will have to do some re-study.
Titles are also an interesting trap. E.g. Vehicles. You do not hold the original title or ownership, merely a right transferred from the govt to do so, so technically it's their car. Of course you can argue that you paid for it, it's yours but be careful with the above.

p.s. the bitcoin link, not 100% sure what they are on about.
I guess it's similar to the DTCC, which is the largest bank in the world no one knows about.

Yes, Constitution. The organic constittuion is the fake one, a sham. The best we have is the one of 1789. Thus, the banking cartel is operating under a sham fake constitution. Thus, the current Congress is illegitimate. The U.S. has been under martial law, military rule and subject to the Vatican via Vicar Generals and to the Roman law of the Roman empire via the 3 city state, via the Bank of England and via the secret British rule, the same who burned our orignal Constitution. Few know this.

Am not a wacko, am just informed and you are not. You are making yourself look pretty bad with your ignorance…

Wow, thanks. Did not even know what TIN is. Need to look into that also…

I need to get going now…thanks again…

If the Magna Carta appllies, how can Federal Courts, such as the one of Gloria Navarro in Nevada, in the trial of the Bundys ban the constitution and prohibit it from entering, if it is built upon the Magna carta?

Okay this I have heard of and yes it's mostly true and same for many other countries including my own. They even came back to make another constitution once the original one was signed and ratified here a year later in panic.
But again, I wouldn't use it to challenge anything in court. Use their own tools against them as mentioned in prior posts.

Ignore the shills, they don't even know what thread bumping is. They always come in to throw the 'muh conspiracy' FUD/D&C because CIAniggers hate Holla Forums discussing this shit. Every fucking time they will come in until other lawfag anons find the thread and own them, then they'll fuck off.

TIN = IRS number/tax number. Sneaaaky trick and one of the main ones they use to gain authority to look at all your shit in your account.

Enjoy and catch you around, user. I'll check in here in a few hours if you have any more questions. Or maybe catch you on your board. Cheers!

They are exposing that Bitcoin is a federal reserve - Pentagon scam set-up under Hillary Clinton who scammed the commercial accounts and fused the accounts together, depriving Americans of the accounts set-up to pay off our national debt. They are suing the Bitcoin scammers which set up this scam on British isles which have basically no law…thus Bitcoin is a banking cartel scam, just as Karen Hudes has clarified. More on this later. Good night!

>This document is a bridge between the Constitutional protection of one's access to the common law, and the Magna Carta. The modern value of the following is that it links the Magna Carta to the Common Law. The U.S. Constitution guarantees one's access to the Common Law, i.e. the Magna Carta. (See the next to last line of the first paragraph.)
=================================================================

P.s. might be a private court
Or might be that the (((lawyer))) said no
Remember, lawyers are officers of the court. They are NOT on your side.

Will be back more like in 10 hours or so…or maybe 15…lol…thanks again!!

And will ignore the trolls…thanks.

Well, as far as I can tell, the people at the door, the US martials prohibited the Constitution from entering her court. So they were duped into goiong into a private illegit court?

Welcome. Go safely user maybe catch you later if I'm awake ;) Ciao

I would say it was very likely a private court. Not sure of jurisdiction of USM though.

Ok thanks. So they can ban the constitution but must follow the Magna Carta under common law mode in the courts. Got it. Good night and thanks again!

Wow, so they were scammed into a private court without knowing it…what is USM?

Oh, US martials. Got it. But if it is a private court, what bus did USM even have being there in the first place and banning the constitution from entering?

Private court doesn't have to respect anything from common law to UCC.
They don't give a fuck. It's literally 'whatever we say, goes' when you are under their jurisdiction. No oath, no fucks given.
But they do have to respect the law of contract and basic things like that, e.g. you don't have to contract to go to court with them ^_^ e.g. object to all proceedings.

Sleep well!

USM = US marshalls. Sorry I am simplifying things too much it's so much to cover in this type of topic.

Exactly the question I am curious about. Have fun figuring it out ;)

Need to go off line for good now..LoL…thanks again…

So if they condemned them in a private court, can they not challenge the rullings? (Since the court is illegit?)

Ya, I think I figured it out. The entite court that tried and condemned the Bundys is a sham. Yet Federal Prosecutors are prosecuting them there. Figure that one out….

Thanks again! Hope we figure this all out in due time!

I don't know what court it is, we are just assuming this is the case as it's most sense.
No because they created joinder with the court and would consent to follow ruling etc etc…
So no appeal. Not a lawful court, it's basically a larpcourt.

Fed prosecutors is interesting though, might be a real court doing a dodgy and not under oath (this is why they fucking flip out if you put them under oath)..

I think we can challenge that fucking Gloria Navarro court and get all the condemned men free.

Good night!!

that would be wicked.. we'll see ;)

Sleep well, user! nice chatting with a fellow lawfag.

So if they are doing a dodge not under oath, their rullings are illegit and can be challenged…

Plust if it is private court and you enter a contract by agreeing to go in there, how can it hold the force of law of the court is illegit? Can it not be challenged by a Supreme Court?

It is starting to sound like the entire Bundy trials are one big huge illegal sham!

I am not a law fag, just learned it from self-study. And that would not be wicked, it would be fantastic!

Good nigh!

Checked … And this is an amazing conversation. Blows my mind. Thanks to all of you.

They can be forced to do a new re-trial under oath once challenged in a Supreme Court and the entire sharade will come crashing down….

You are welcome user. Enjoy.

ILLEGAL SHAM OF GLORIA NAVARRO - BUNDY COURT TRIAL EXPOSED

1. Federal prosecutors prosecuting men in a sham court not under oath.

2. USM martials enforcing a ban on the Constitution in a place they should not be.

Enough to dismiss all charges.

Can you please look into it and help to get these innocent men free? That would be great and heavens will thank you!!

Goodnight!

Q user is not a hoax, it is coming from Donald Trump and people he has selected. Source was in the room when it happened.

What do you mean source was in the room when it happened? Of course Q user is a larp, fake as fake can be. Surely NOT coming from Trump.

Also, the Bundys and their men did not agree to being tried under a private court. They were arrested, tortured for two years with no trial, then dragged into the court by US martials and forced to be tried under this illegit court. Sounds like something illegal taking place hey?

Same shit ;)
sleep well

Will have a look.. no promises.

P.s. you might find
aka
Neil F. Keenan, Individually and as Agent for The Dragon Family, citizens of foreign states,
Plaintiff
v
Pretty much everyone kek

Of interest in this regard.

Harley Schlanger works for Executive Intelligence Review, the best open source intelligence source you will find (decades of consistently accurate reporting that scoops MSM, often by several years).

Jerome Corsi is on the board of the Council for National Policy, the most powerful group of non-cuckservatives in the country. And he says Q user is legitimate, and is spending hours every day on decoding the info because it's so important.

If you want to attack Q user's motives, go right ahead. But attacking the identity without any proof that it is fake and lacking the credentials of the people saying it's not fake it makes me not believe you.

Have heard of Neil Keenan. Thanks again!

Well, sorry, both of then are being fooled by a higher Intel run by the clowns in America. Looks like we have outwitted both of them hey? I am never wrong, mind you. So much for your sources….they will all soon be proven wrong. Current Q is a clown in America op. Guaranteed.

Corsi is just wasting his time. Sad to see such a brilliant mind also caught up in this larp. He also is being led along by a larp that is actually quite difficult to spot unless you look into it with a brilliant mind…it takes that to crack this fag operation.

Even American Intel media does not agree with Harvey Schlanger and has doubted the Q story, I believe..as well as others starting to catch on…Even BP earth watch, a very smart man, has started to catch on to the Q larp. Sorry to inform you.

I must go now..have fun being fooled by Q!

Details here.

Good night!

Why is this thread bumplocked?

Curious myself…some have 63 posts to their ID ITT. Gaslighting maybe?

Then let's open the Holla Forums bank and have our own cartel.

The mods are part of the banking cartel, obviously.

He was killed by pot smugglers from Canada.

The way to do it is to catch the current admiralty courts in a contradiction, so if they ever go after you they lose much, much more than you ever will.

Pic related. See the boat? See CANADA in all caps? That's because it's literally a company and doesn't exist.

SHUT IT DOWN

Hello, back. Took more then 14 hours to return, LoL. Are you around?

What type of contradiction can you catch them in?

You are absolutely correct. They don´t like it discussed so persecute it. Thanks again for explaining TIN. You seem to suggest you are from another country. So are you referring to your ability to win the system in the U.S. or over-seas?

How could that be so and how could it be done? Never heard of that….absurd, agree….

Commonwealth country but as I explained, US is a common law jurisdiction.
It's not so much win the system it's more do what you want to do. And if you don't want to pay the rothskikes, you're not obligated to do so as they don't own your trade name when you claim it ;).

The U.S. was under common law prior to the Civil War, when all common law courts were shut-down. So I think what you are applying in your commonwealth nation does not apply in the U.S.

In the U.S., they divised a way so that U.C.C applies to maritime law. So common law no longer applies in the US.

So it seems these tricks you are applying will not work in the U.S. maritime law of the sea courts. And the differences in types of courts you describe may apply in your commonwealth nation but may not apply in the U.S. In fact, all the tricks you are presenting here may apply only in your nation and not in the U.S., since the rules of the game are different.

Nope. Again as I said in previous posts, any court under oath (e.g. a court with a jury of your peers) should be bound to the constitution and thus under common law. If they are not under oath, then they are not a lawfully convened court and you must object to all proceedings.

>Each justice or judge of the United States shall take the following oath or affirmation before performing the duties of his office: “I, _ _, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as ___ under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God.”
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/453
Note the United States of course at the end there.

Sleep time for me.
You have a lot more reading to do, user ;)
Get started there

The courts in the U.S. no longer operate under common law since before the Civil War. Now they operate under Martime Law sir.

You forget also how the organic constitution of the U.S. is fake, not the legitimate original one.

The original Constitution was.

The Constitution for the united States of America.

The fake one is:

The Constitution of The United States of America.

The last one is the fake organic one. You need to do a lot of studying user.

That does not apply in the U.S. sir. All courts in the U.S. common law court were shut-down after the civil war and that is when the law of the sea or maritime courts were opened-up. They function under maritime law unless someone invokes common law. Please study-up Sir.

No use to look to some internet user for answers. Time to take the bull by the horn.

American Intelligence Media - YouTube

youtube.com/channel/UCv0dEcvXLOf4ZFvjCahK4Lw/videos

People you trusted are now hijacking the Internet

fbcoverup.com/docs/cyberhijack/cyber-hijack-findings.html

Deep State Shadow Government

fbcoverup.com/docs/library/deep-state.html

Americans for Innovation

americans4innovation.blogspot.com/

Americans for Innovation: LEADER PROPOSES TRILLION DOLLAR FED REVENUE WHILE LOWERING TAXES

americans4innovation.blogspot.com/2017/09/leader-proposes-trillion-dollar-revenue.html

fbcoverup.com/docs/library/2017-09-29-Leader-Technologies-Tier-II-Miller-Act-Notice-cover-letter-to-Donald-Trump-Sep-29-2017.pdf

The Constitution basically no longer applies in the courts which are now operating under Maritime Law. Only The Supreme courts of the states and the U.S. Supreme Court uphold and defend it.

This.
Thank you!

I have not focused on US law because I am not in burgerland. But will dig further thank you.

But the same thing applies in my own country.
Only the highest courts will uphold common law, hence objecting to all proceedings and going to a higher court with jurisdiction as I said from the beginning. The highest courts are also the only ones with a lawful jury.

Don´t know if the Supreme Courts uphold common law, but they must, since they uphold The Constitution. So that makes sense.

"Expect the Unexpected" as

Executive Emergency Provost Protocol Override is fully operational and will be fully implemented.

tomheneghanbriefings.com

The video posted here on this thread is LEGIT.

Please see my last post.

Did you also study the links I gave you the other day?

State Supreme courts in the U.S. and the U.S. Supreme Court uphold the Constitution, but the Federal Courts do not as they function under Martial law and military rule, since the U.S. is in inter-regnum and under secret martial law and military rule and has been so since the Civil War, which never ended.

When you say higher courts, what courts specifically are you referring to? In the U.S. the only higher courts the uphold the Constitution and thus common law are the State Supreme Courts and the U.S. Supreme court, but most cases do not go there but rather remain with the federal courts and District courts, which operate under maritime law, martial law and military rule.

Glad to know this helped.

Noticed urchange of user id as well. A lot of ___ going on here, I know…with me too….hope to continue to see you around. Thanks for the 1215.org link!

This material is excellent.

Hope that one got cleared-up.

And so?

One judge has stated it is because when the U.S. gov went bank-rupted, they sold every American out at birth, created the TDA accounts and trust in each person´s name and then use the slave labor to back-up the debt to the foreign banks. This is why the principal is never paid. All Americans are slaves to the banking cartel for life and do not know it. So the UCC is just a clever way to cover-up the underlying Maritime law which governs in Federal Courts;

That oath is just a cover-up as in practice they follow U.C.C. law and that is a cover for Maritime Law, or the Law of the Sea, since the U.S. is under martial law and Miltary rule. Congress is a part of this scham and serves the banking cartel. They also are illegitimate.

That is precisely what was mentioned in the video. See video notes also:

Timothy trust your heart.

He is for real.

I have been following him.

He is beyond your comprehension.

He is saving our country he is the most courageous individual I ever imagine he is GOD send.

I didn't realized he went thru so much to do his mission on earth.

It gives me Tears.

I prayed and asked for help from univerae for you and your family.

Now you got help from this man.

TRUST UNIVERSE AND GOD.

Tobias White

6 days ago

… several missions not yet complete have been leaked and compromised, and we would rather the 'good guys win,' and we don't want to unwittingly comprimise lives and our world by the premature ejaculation of this video. It's hot, I get it, but a wee bit too hot. I'm going to stick with the oatmeal for breakfast, and plenty of prayers on top.

Folder 9/20: [Lawrence] O’Brien

archives.gov/research/investigations/watergate/nixon-grand-jury

nara-media-001.s3.amazonaws.com/arcmedia/research/nixon-grand-jury/9-20/9-20-o-brien.pdf

This is legit folks! Look into it!

Time to take-down the banking cartel, the fake courts, restore the Constitution of 1787.

For sure.

Let´s do it.