Border Runners 3: The Embrowning

“Go be a nigger somewhere else” ~Mister Murdoc
Watch Murdoch Murdoch’s brand new 80s-themed cartel catching special. Murdoc and his assistant go catch beaners evading the ICE while preventing the new “Baja Blast” from hitting the streets!
All while maintaining a relationship with the anchorwoman, Officer Murdoc balances the memory of his dog while seeking revenge on the Mexican president.
Watch my shit tidday

MM actually has some really amazing writing and voice acting, although vulgar and esoteric in-group humor.

I wonder if Murdock-murdock would be interested in producing an audio book/radio show for a more subtle redpill to target the uninitiated and to get past the censors.

Go shill your e-celeb where that kind of thing is welcome. Like a gay bath house.

I've been thinking about it, would he count as an e-celeb? Ben G. isn't actually an e-celeb, since he produces comics. This murdock guy makes cartoons, right? I'm assuming this would then group this into the same vein as "moonman/cybernazi album/track release" threads or "ben g. comic release" threads.

Yawn

Go away you lawn nome democrat!
Bump for race war now

shill harder

they had an episode where they killed a reincarnated William Luther Pierce because he doesn't like race mixing or milo yiannapolous. Shill your TRSodomite faggot shit elsewhere.

cuckchan refugees are shitting this place up today

so close

They also did an episode in defense of Eunuch after the doxing.

I seem to recall that after they gassed WLP, he became a recurring character who they looked to for guidance. Also, Milo was cast as an evil deity trying to manipulate people in their meme wars episode.

Great spelling, reddit.

Forget these shills. These episodes just get better and better. This one was fantastic. Please keep making these, and thank you for doing this. There were a lot of downloaders when I torrented the episode.

You guys do produce some quality stuff, it's nice to have almost a full tv show worth of content. Keep up the good work.

This is just what I needed.

Isn't this the faggot that got super butthurt about being called out as a cuck?

>Alex jones as the police chief

had a hearty kek

reported all of these. shareblue trying to shut it down.

lol go be a shill somewhere else.

it's kinda funny but this thread still counts as eceleb faggotry and shilling

Just watched it
FUCKING AWESOME
Fuck these niggerkike shills who DARE downvote this!

Just more kike shill shit at its finest…
People ITT are really kids or reddit kikes.

They're not sending their best!

Of course they did. It's a kike psyop. All of this e-celeb shit is.

Sort of bizarre when "hardcore" 1488s are watching shit put out by gay hipsters.

the part where he called him a nigger goblin was hilarious.

also, the quality of this one is the best yet.

God damn son I love MM

you took the plot jew

Constantly shilled against and fully de-platformed. MM makes them sweat.