Xi Jinping Posed to Abolish Term Limits

2/25/18

China’s Communist Party has cleared the way for President Xi Jinping to stay in power, perhaps indefinitely, by announcing on Sunday that it wants to abolish the two-term limit on the presidency — a dramatic move that would mark the country’s biggest political change in decades.

A BBC study has found that more than 170 ministers and deputy minister-level officials have been sacked and many jailed under Mr Xi, accused of charges such as corruption, misconduct and violation of party discipline.

It has been described by some as a massive internal purge of opponents, on a scale not seen since the days of Mao Zedong, in whose Cultural Revolution many top officials were purged.
nytimes.com/2018/02/25/world/asia/china-xi-jinping.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falun_Gong
archive.fo/o2aOn
archive.fo/OI3Ct
on.rt.com/8zim
archive.fo/3NyWa
archive.fo/9r6jq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come on guys, this is a major event

Agreed, but most people here probably don't know enough about China to understand what impact it might have, myself included. China has always seemed to be a bit of a wildcard.

This isn't really unusual or unexpected.
Communist states even ones that have mostly embraced capitalism like China are still prone to purges and the like.

This thread and 3 replies just gave me the most wild deja vu

PSYOPs Distraction disguising itself as news. Keep glowing CIAnigger we are trying to accomplish important things

Sorry but I happen to remember when actual geopolitical analysis was done here. This is going to be the kind of event you learn about in a history book.

Despite the fact that China's elections are totally bogus, they exist as a mechanism for the true inner party elite to pass around power. The idea of two five year terms essentially granted various families a decade each in which to wield maximum power before handing it to the next family in order to avoid internal strife and the kind of infighting you saw in pre-stalin Russia. Xi having managed to consolidate enough power to rewrite these rules is a huge deal, and speaks very poorly for future Chinese stability. They are the world's oldest traditionally meritocratic society and the auspices of democracy have just been dropped, publically. Additionally, Russia and China both now share the short term (next 5-8 years) advantage of having entrenched leadership. The 2020s are going to be insane, and having a lame duck period (xi's next three years had this not happened) would have been potentially crippling.

What's new?

To continue this, it's worth pointing out that the OP is composed of two separate articles. The greentext and everything after it is from a previous article. The entire purpose of Xi's anti-corruption purges (2012-today) was to eliminate any opposition who could prevent him from seizing lasting power. Jinping, who officially took power in 2013, would according to previous term limits have been required to step down in 2023. Just as Jinping's own purges began prior to his administration's official start, so would the upcoming administration's. The lame duck period mentioned above is a far more significant deal in Chinese politics, and would have begun to cripple Jinping's effective power as early as 2019.

SOON
pic related

Essentially, this is a Jinping acting both out of self interest and gambling that despite long term instability as issues of succession crop up (in a China without term limits, Jinping's replacement is going to be a major problem) having a consistent hand on the rudder for the coming decade will be net positive for China. This is very similar to Putin's already existing hold on Russia, and it's interesting to see these two major powers become explicit dictatorships after spending the 2000s trying to pretend that they weren't.

Jinping is absolutely going to have his shit fucked up.

The combination of a nuclear disaster and the already existing animosity between the coastal and inland populations (opulence vs crushing poverty) would be a full on revolution, most likely.

It's like poetry. We didn't even have to nuke.

Alpha move. He's already taken out his opposition. The West needs to shake its head and get back in the game.

50 millions dead chinks when?

Soon.

Don't you mean 2.5 billion?

Concerning that the worlds most populous country is now unabashedly a dictatorship. Could bleed into surrounding countries. For example Duterte in Philippines, who is also looking for a greater tie to China. Or South Korea could turn back into a fascists state and there'd be little resistance since people would prefer that to China or North Korean aggressors.

But why? Usually when a dictator emerges its because of dissent. The chinese population doesn't have any radical or separatist movements… it all seems very selfish and short-sighted on the part of Xi jinpingpong. There is nothing for the state or the people to gain from this. only xi jinpingpong and his friends will have fun with this move..

We know (((who)))'s behind this user.

They have kebab bombers in the Far East and some weird religious group they keep harvesting organs from.

*Far West

Yes, but the government already fucks up the mudshits in the west and have a program to replace/out breed them in xinjang. There is already contracted Han chinese marriages with native xinjang mudslimes. It's a non-issue in 50 years.
Not sure what you're talking about but it clearly doesn't merit turning a country into a dictatorship.

These guys:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falun_Gong
They're afraid that they're anti-commie infiltrators.

The other thing is apparently the Chinese economy is actually shrinking because power consumption has been on the decline in recent years. They artificially crashed the economy in 2015 to try and contain the damage but it might not be enough.

Another explanation is Xi is preparing to go to war.

like of the 1.4 ==BILLION== Han chinese. there is only a uyghur population of 10 million

(checked)
Question is, now that Communism failed, what is their next option? (((Democracy))) ? at least today's "flavor" Be weary of this user. It gives the International Community®' an opportunity to Freedom the gooks.

Exactly this. Those militarized man-made Islands in the South China Sea aren't there as decorations. I expect China to become the early 21st century's version of Imperial Japan without the honor and with more yid

against who/what? India? The obscure group you linked? The chinese seem mostly pacifist defending themselves from getting shafted from mongols/nips historically speaking. They gain nothing with a war.

Don't forget that the Chinese also artificially inflate that value by forcibly brainwashing other Chinese ethnicities into believing that they are descended from Hans. Even the aboriginal tribal asians as well.

Would they perhaps invade the Philippines? Vietnam?

not him, but communism can always fail but it will never die. I mean hell, Xi jingpingpong is a communist.

It was more that the Chinese are bad at invading anything and would lose to tiny armies every single time. They tied with Vietnam after it had been bombed to shreds by the US somehow.

The current Chinese leadership isn't made up of the communists that had fought in WW2 anymore, so they don't know the cost of a war. They may be thinking, now that China has such wealth and technology, we can't be stopped. The goal would be to drive the US out of Asia, which would mean eventually fighting Japan.

When their economy crashes with no survivors there's only one target they'd have their eyes on. War, War never changes user. Fast forward a few years. US economy does move from a service oriented to a goods oriented economy not with wetbacks, but with automation, what does that leave the Chinks? War for turf is an extremely old reason to go to war. Most modern wars pretty much the 1860's forward have been economic at their basis. Hypersonic missles and stealth kit isn't for the street-shitters. But you already know that don't you user?

Two states one party? Unlikely. the (((UN))) would intervene. That'd be fun to watch from a deep deep bunker

They have no reason to get into a war. NONE. Its the equivalent of the USA joining ww2. pre-war they were the worlds manufacturers and non-interventionist until (((a group of very successful business men))) coerced USA to join the war. Post war….we look at the USA now.

Kicking kikes (perceived or real) out of your backyard is a important strategic goal.

and the US are the (((chosen))) this time around, fuck we made damn good goys- who would have thought pre 1913 we'd ever be in this shitty state of affairs. Fuck you WilsonFuck you F.D.R.FUCK YOU BABY BOOMERS WHO NAILED THE COFFIN SHUT

Wilson started this mess since there was absolutely no reason to intervene on the side of the (((Entente))) except to recover (((war debts))) and then that led to the Second World War in which FDR, who was gay for Churchill baited Japan into attacking over (((human rights violations))).

Also due to the kike run foreign policy of the last 50 years no one trusts the US anymore which means if we try to make good with others they will fuck us over.

I hope they do. I'm not an accelerationist per se but I don't see anything happening to solve our own problems short of a full on purge. We won't do it ourselves. I hope someone does it for us, like our "friends" the Chinese. The whole global table needs to be kicked over. With Xi giving himself an unlimited amount of time to do it in.

The question is could it have been different, since it started with the Panic of 1907 in which some kikes almost crashed the New York Stock Exchange and then Rothschild came and "generously" bailed out the market in exchange for establishing the Fed, which promptly led to it financing WW1 and causing the intervention.

I guess the lesson is don't be so blinded with greed that you trust kikes promising free money.

If you understand anything about what happened during the coldwar and how the marxist soviets supplemented the woodstock hippie doodbros. You would understand that the psyop in war is not to kill the lazy sluggard bitches. It's to demoralize into degeneracy. They will never purge their enemies leeches. Stop dreaming

You mean how your random hicktown mass shooting was really a gubermint plot to take muh gunz

That comic is pretty inacurate. The US has no clear military or foreign policy anymore. In the event the US was attacked, it would probably take a week or two to even react and even then, it's actions would probably be contradictory and misleading, in the same way they ended up with US backed YPG and US backed Turkey fighting each other.

Isn't it all just a ruse for NATO member Turkey to invade Syria?

It’s hugely amusing to me that so many world leaders including Theresa May have been chomping at the bit to sign trade deals with China, and now they’re locked into those agreements the curtain has unceremoniously been dropped to reveal a new Mao/Stalin-esque dictatorship in the making. Hugely embarrassing to every Western nation except the US, where once again Trump seems insanely prescient in wanting to cut ties.

This will probably be an event for the history books because it’ll spell the end for Communism in China. Once the grace period of dictatorial stability passes (probably towards the end of the 2020’s/early 2030’s) and paranoia and an endless series of purges kick in, that’s when the revolution will occur.

I can confirm. Our foreign policy makers have no fucking idea what they're doing anymore, I'm not sure if they ever did. For example, all our objectives in the sandbox were supposed to be accomplished years ago but we're not even close. Then there's the political discord happening causing extreme fear and uncertainty in government, state order might repeat history. We deserve it, we elected idiots for decades.

user the only objective since 1990 has been money laundering.

No. The US doesn't have very many reliable allies anymore due to a number of factors – all of them its own fault – and so it has juggle as many balls as it can.

(((Own fault))) you mean.

The genetics of the population make the political system, I swear to Kek.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Pull the other one, it has bells on.

Duterte doesn't WANT greater ties to china, he just has zero fucking military power to resist them. If we sold him a few aircraft carriers at deep discount (free) prices, he'd tell China to fuck right off. Duterte is smart to talk with Russia, and if Trump's smart, Trump will talk with Russia AND Duterte, and we can get this "throw the jewish nation into the pit of fire" show on the road.

No. The US has embraced judaic terrorism and rule over its society with vigor. Sure, some people don't like it, but outside of a marginalized few none of them ever piped up until they were circling the drain and even few ever tried to fight it directly. I understand the desire to want to distance yourself from all of it – I'm an American, too – but you really can't. Even the big "last shot" vote to get the outsider in is turning into PNAC 2.0. At some point there's a cutoff where you don't get to keep shifting the blame.

Well that's what happens when you trust the jew.

There is no scenario where that doesn't end in massive losses for the Chinese with no gains. They would have to be insane to even think about that.

Muh revenge for Nanking, drum up foreign wars to try and distract from domestic issues, like when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan.

I'm sure that will work when you go from starving to being bombed and starving. Christ you've got US troops in Japan and SK and they have been talking about letting Japan rearm for awhile now. But this is China we are talking about so it is entirely possible that they would think getting their ass blown off would be a good idea to stop their people from killing them for being terrible leaders.

can you give me a better example? they've literally selectively bred their population to be better at standardized tests for official offices

The Chink is not historically known for resisting central authority, he'll listen to the Chinese Communist Party right up until the country collapses. It's why their lives are so disposable and how gorillions die every single time they have a change of dynasty.

Being good at tests doesn't mean you're good at governing user. The late Chinese imperial system was known for having widespread corruption.

Or when one thinks he's Jesus's brother.

when i say traditional meritocracy i don't mean it's GOOD, it's the technical term for the way they allegedly ran things

"Allegedly" anything pretty much sums up all China.

Checked and heil'd.

this is a good take

true, and an enormous part of china is "face culture" (along with how proud they are of their THREE THOUSAND YEARS of history). it's a fairly big faux pas for national pride to fall flat like this

Too bad they are so retarded that they can't even look good what with their generals saying stupid shit like "Body armor only spoils soldiers.". Hearing shit like that you begin to see how they haven't won a war against a foreign power in 500 years.

The Chinese economy is utterly made up. It's a complete fiction they show to outsiders. Inside, you have ghost cities being financed with the pension money of the average Chinaman, gutter oil, styrofoam coated with concrete to make buildings, etc. China does make money from the production that shifted there, but that's all taken by rich magnates and quickly hidden away. The party doesn't do shit about this because the magnates are good friends with party leaders and paying big bribes. Only time you see that system failing is when a rich Chinaman bet on the wrong horse and gets purged for political reason, their wealth then gets mostly taken by the guy that had him purged and not the state.

The Chinese haven't won a war in a trillion years because their army is Chinese.
The Chinese, through the entirety of their Empire, have been kept in line with brutal force. The only ones that survived were the ones that, upon seeing the first sign of someone with a weapon being displeased, threw themselves to the floor and begged for their life. And that for thousands of years.
They are as unsuited to war as any population can humanly be.

China*

* allegedly

They could at least declare that they're reconstituting the imperial dynasty, say that the communist thing was just a phase. I'm sure it'll blow over nicely.

Also OP didn't archive. I think not posting working archive links in the OP is an act of newfaggotry.
archive.fo/o2aOn

I would respect the hell out of Xi and the Chinese leadership if they really did that, at least because at least it would be honest.

Xi has consolidated more power than Mao managed to. There's no reason not to do this. Step down after this? Why?

Incorrect. We do know the correct response. We just haven't been allowed to use it.

We living in that time, seriously, they killed more people than WWII before WWII, now in 4k in every home with Dalai Lama comments.

No more cheap electronics or cars, maybe an american car will be cheaper than the last iphone.

China has enough people, they csn afford to toughen them up. Instead, they provide them with stools and everything.

Knowing that your government doesn't care about you doesn't toughen you up. It makes you want to defect to the enemy.

Continues to condition you to devalue life.

Which is another reason the Chinese lose 10,000 times more men than their enemy in every war they have ever fought.

historically fighting Japan? That only happened thrice in two milleniums. Also the chinese commies didn't fight in WW2. You clearly need to do your history homework.

whoops, five not three.

That's not true user they fought the Chinese.

Actually the Red Chinese (Maoists) signed a truce with the White Chinese (Chaing Kai-sheck) and "combined" to mutually fight off the Honorary Aryan Japanese. archive.fo/OI3Ct There's a reason everyone over there hates the Japanese.

When WW2 ended hostilities between Reds and Whites broke out again. When that civil war petered out we were left with China (Reds) and Taiwan (Whites).

Apparently the CCP also recently bailed out Anbang. And by "bailed out" I mean: took total control over. Interestingly Anbang is one of those Chinese Corps that went on a M&A spree. They currently own the Waldorf Astoria and several other prominent western companies. So, it'll be interesting to see what happens to capitalist enterprises that sell themselves into a communist system.

It's actually a pretty serious blow to the fragile internal balance of power within the party. It's suppose to rotate to the business wing every now and then.

These. There's been speculation for awhile about why he wasn't training successors. Now it's pretty obvious.

Headchopping starts at Anbang and moves down the list through HNA and Wanda. Hope they've already got tickets to Vancover. Now I can see why we backed out of the BIT / extradition agreement. Many of the fleeing rats will make for some great intel.

The problem is the sheer scale of their current economic risk and instability. I lived there for years and everyone and their mother had these stupid WMPs. The CCP just had to take over Anbang, and there are people out there legitimately wondering if that'll be China's AIG. Difference is: in China when the government fails to live up to it's end of the social contract, things get ugly fast.

I once stayed in a ghost city. There was an airport-proximate Doubletree hotel there, it was probably around 30 stories high and they had an entire floor dedicated to a buffet. I saw 12 other people there during my entire stay. I know this is blog posting, but I want to emphasizes that this shit is real. When it goes, it will go hard.

Want to second those comments about China's opulence and power being mostly a theme park-like facade that's made of wood once you see the backside.

Done a fair bit of business with and been to China on a few occasions Shanghai, Suzhou, Beijing, and Guangzhou once, and it's a huge shithole. Shanghai is the closest thing I'd consider comparable to a city you'd see in SK or Japan, except once you get outside of downtown it becomes a goddamn rat's nest of poorly-planned streets, shacks, broken buildings, cables hanging all over, and other shit. It feels medieval, in a way. Not even Venice felt that disorganized when I was there.

And the funniest thing? All of the 'good' buildings are mostly bullshit. Once you get past the lobby which is intentionally made to be ostentatious and cavernous to impress the plebs, you're in a stripmall-feeling, mid-grade shitheap. And the buildings themselves are made on the cheap (and wouldn't even get close to passing Western building codes) and were always falling apart. A guy I spoke with at the airport even told me that they're built cheap knowing they won't last, because it lets the govvernment just knock them down and build new stuff to keep up the 'China's always growing' myth. Some of the support columns are even full of sand, FFS.

t. business user

Um, user. They have one very big reason to go to war. They have 20 million more fighting age men than women. 20 million men who will never have a chance at a bride. If something isn't done with them there is a high probability of the central government being overthrown. Next reason is that the chinese miracle economy is anything but and will crash hard much harder than it already is and they need something to take the eyes off of the Chinese leadership.

I lived in China for 5 years and one thing was very evident. Xi enjoys Putin levels of popularity outside of the brideless men of course. Also they don't operate under communism or "capitalism with Chinese characteristics". Their government is essentially a continuation of 5000 years of Chinese cultural ruling tradition. The only difference is today they have access to modern technology and trading partners willing to give away their economies.

Aren't commies supposed to be anti-capitalism? I guess it explains why all of the Western counterparts all have iPads.

Y tho

The "west" has always allied with communism despite claiming to be it's opponent.

It's fucking nothing, 1/100 of population.

Because wishing good for own people is only part of people motivation.

They even suck at facing every day confrontrations.
Best thing to hope for is to let them kill themselves via pedestrian roadkill with expensive medical bills and cheaper funeral costs.

The whole concept of doing business with China as we have done over the last few decades seems so ridiculous. You have a country that is largely closed off to the outside, and extremely restrictive in what it lets foreigners do there, yet the other way around it's almost a free-for-all. Buying up farms, mines, power stations, and other key infrastructure left and right, and flooding countries with its people and establishing spheres of influence to exert soft power. It's just bizarre. Almost like we just can't see the forest for the trees anymore.

I'm glad.

Best post in the entire thread. Liberal politicians have sold us out. They wanted access to the Chinese market (a market which in terms of size is massively overestimated) and have no balls in the first place so they gave the chinks what they wanted with nothing in return.

How is this news? You feel new.

The only way this could be meme worthy is that Chinks recognized the threat of Trump and the urgent need of a strong long time leader in Ping Pong Xi Lin Pin Ding to oppose him.
Term limits are good for peace time. War needs dictators.

Falun Dafa. You will notice them around college campuses with high rates of Chinese exchange students. Their logo is …..interesting.

Fuck off, this is a tacit admission of China's participation in a global shift away from the illusion of democracy. It's a watershed moment.

Philippines

Duterte was most probably bought off by the Chinese even before he became president. His “anti-drug-war” is most probably a sham and a turf war, eventually involving Chinese triads.

Just think, how would a humble major of a Philippine city curb criminality? With the corrupt police force in pay of the gangs? Unlikely, more probably a bigger gang took over driving out the smaller player, “pacification“ of the place. Crime syndicates don’t like the public scrutiny open fighting creates. The same thing happens now for all of the Philippines, the big player here could be Chinese crime syndicates in alliance with Chinese intelligence. The Chinese had for a long time a strong presence on the Philippines, their upper-class is to large part made of Chinese mongrels (Aquino family)

the definition of not an argument

Nigger are you serious? You considered China democratic? Are Best Koreans democratic too? It says so in their name!

Falun Gong

No, the communist are scared that the adherents of Falun Gong are willing to die for their believes. Materialist, paid agents don’t impress them, they can be bought off or intimidated into submission.

China has a long history of charismatic religious upheavals (Boxer, Taiping), who might eventually sweep away central power like the Ming peasant revolt did.

Are you capable of reading?
This illusion is the reason for the trade deals. Even fucking Putin agreed to play make believe and put Medvedev "in power" briefly to not go against the constitution of the Russian Confederation. It's not about the utter lack of democracy, which obviously has been the case in both China and Russia forever. It's about blatantly telling the international community that they can get fucked, and that their ideals are not shared. "Dictatorship" is a dirty word, and is not conducive to international trade deals or support by the IMF (fuck them, but that's a side point).

Welcome to realpolitik dude, nobody cares what everyone knows to be the truth, it's all about the facade you put on it for the PR spin. Sure they've never been democracies. Sure the votes have all been rigged. But Merkel and friends can all say that they held elections, so they're totally a democracy like us. Not anymore.

Why invade if your man rules it?

‘Chinese province of the Philippines?’ Duterte says Beijing’s military bases only threaten the US

Duterte even joked about making the Philippines a province of China, downplaying moves by China to assign Chinese names to several undersea features in the Pacific belonging to the Philippines.
“If you want, you can make us a province, like Fujian. Province of the Philippines, Republic of China,” Duterte said, according to Channel News Asia.
on.rt.com/8zim

It didn't bother Nixon and it sure as fuck won't bother modern USA leaders. I doubt it will go beyond mildly interesting section.
(((Trade deal))) denial is there to punish the bad goys if they're expendable. And the stale democratic meme is pulled out of kike's asses just to further punish the bad goys.
>((((international community)))
lawd

Vietnam

Vietnam used to be a Chinese vassal, has its origins in southern China. The Vietnamese Communist made it clear they don‘t intend to return to that status, military opposed Chinese power in the region (Northern border, Cambodia, Spratly).
Economically and militarily the Vietnamese are a fly compared to the Chinese elephant. Originally they allied with the Soviet-Union against China, similar to North-Korea. After the demise of the SU and ascend of China the Vietnamese did even seek an alliance with the USA.
The USA are weak on the retreat from Asia, the continent they claimed to be the(ir) future, no longer needing “old Europe”. At the same time Chinese economic influence, investments are big and growing in Vietnam.

It seems very likely that Vietnam over short or long time return under Chinese tutelage, if there is no other power balancing that of China; India unlikely, despite very old, but now broken connections to Indo-China. Vietnamese belong to the Sinic cultural sphere and made their entrance in world history by destroying the last remnants of Chenla state, Indic culture in southern Vietnam.

You mean, Heavenly Emperor Xi Jinping?
Because communist china is becoming a memory.

Actually I think this is just a typical corporate power grab.

welcome to the back foot, bro. Modern liberalism is a far cry from Nixon. You can't just ignore 43 years of history. The stale democratic meme is, sadly, still the most palatable meme in town for the majority of the western population. The (((international community))) is a very profitable farce. You're tilting at windmills going after me.

China is at most technocratic.
In fact, most countries today are increasingly trending towards that form of social/political environment. A natural consequence of computers.

Capitalism is changing too, as we become more post scarce in primal necessities. We're moving towards idea/service based economies rather than manufacturing/resource based economies.
And the near future will not be comfortable either, as we don't know how to respond to this automation.

It'll probably turn China into Mordor tbh.

The USA did join WW2. And Jews had influence on Mao as well.

USA
The USA is on the retreat anyway. Beside of empty posturing there is nothing of substance opposing the Chinese, as the South-China-Sea and Korea conflict proves. The USA just have not the will, the diplomatic clout to confront China. The vassals of the USA took notice and most probably don’t want to repeat the experience of the South-Vietnamese regime after the USA lost interest and cut them off.

Japan
Japan is not on Americas side out of free will. They are occupied by the USA and hate that.
Japan for sure doesn’t want to be a vassal of their enemy China, but they also don’t want to be destroyed in a last stand of the Yankees in Asia. So I would expect to see them to seek a deal with China if the opportunity arises and they are able to do so, not lobotomized like the Germans.
I expect Japan to aquire, keep the capability for nuclear weapons, as precursor for an independent foreign police away from the USA and China. The USA will do any thing to prevent that and will try to destroy nuclear tech in Japan as they did in Germany.

China is already a dictatorship, for the last 70 years and before that it was not much different. Personal dictatorship of Xi will bring at first more stability, because the upheavals of government change, “anti-corruption” fights will be avoided. The administration and its personal will be secured in their positions, can pursue the business of state without interruption looking at their back.
For the long time it will destabilize the country because of increasing corruption, resentment of those fraction who don’t belong to “Team Xi”.

War with China

They already advanced much towards that goal (Philippines, South China Sea). So far no response, but huffing and puffing, from the USA.

China has intercontinental nuclear weapons for a long time. The option to “bomb them into stone age” has long passed.
The Chinese have no reason to believe that the USA will ever bomb them for Korea. That was already so during the cold war.

China is not Iraq.
So while military tech might not be so developed in China (are we sure?), they are by far no push over. I’m sure a major war against China will be the last US war.

US troops are outnumbered by Chinese troops and neither Japan nor Korea is happy about their presence.
Only as conventional armed auxiliares, with reluctance because out of fear of Japan overthrowing its occupator.
If the Chinese play their cards well, neither South-Koreans nor Japanese will be much help, except as a base, for the USA.

Some of the sentences you type look like a non-native speaker, grammatically. Since you're talking up China, I'm going to assume you're an ant man.

I don't think a China-US war is coming, but if it does, I will be gloriously happy to see the cities with 10+ million people devolving back into cannibalism after China's farming and food transporting infrastructure is bombed into oblivion. I'll pray that there will be stable internet access so we can get live streams of the insect hordes tearing each other to pieces from starvation. Remember, it's only been a little over 100 years since Britain forced you guys to stop. I'm sure the enjoyment of human flesh hasn't disappeared from the Chinese genetic code yet.

Anyway, a win-win for humanity

not to mention that a single strike on the Three Gorges Dam would destroy 67% of their country.

Yeah it's definitely a Chink. I was thinking the same thing.

Your hatred of the Tau blinds you to the reality of such a conflict - millions of Americans will face similar fates of scarcity (when Chinese missiles and spies target respective US infrastructure, not to mention the possibility of Bio), and the Russians probably won't sit out either (there goes your superior nuclear deterrent).

This consolidation of power will give China an edge over other nations for the next 3-7 years. The political and social instability in the west due to its democratic and multicultural nature won't be as blunt for China in the short term. Also in order for him to be doing this he must see a looming reason to do it, meaning war or economic collapse.

So why didn‘t the USA do it? Out of the goodness of their heart?

So they could earn shekels by reselling chinese plastic gadgets

I'm just saying its an option on the table also you should learn to use proper verb tenses you dumb fucking chink

Memes.

US has a new strategy, it's going to unite Korea with nuclear weapons and have Japan rearm while funding Vietnam with conventional to be able to stand in the event of a proxy war with China.

South Korea had a program to build nuclear weapons in response to the North. It had to be abandoned due to pressure from the USA.
I seriously doubt the USA wanting South Korea to own nuclear weapons, because that would make US “support” superfluous. China would not like this either, the Norks nukes are already an implicated threat, “support us or”.

The Norks plan is to push the USA out of Korea with their nukes. Not by detonating them, but by the US inability to protect the South. The South should feel more threatened by US defense plans and policies than by being left alone with the North. The Norks can count on the support of China, which wants to see the USA leave. China doesn’t mind South Korea, they are a better trade partner than the Norks and probably more submissive than the Norks too, after the US has left.

Hi China #1
See u in Africa again ok?
Happy new year

Vietnam wants an alliance with the USA, to stay independent from China as long as possible, until other option arise. Vietnam is just too aware of the style of US foreign policy to run or betray long term allies. Vietnam certainly don’t want to be left back, holding the bag, alone facing the ire of China.
Economy and growing importance of China is another reason for Vietnam to avoid confrontation.

The Koreans (north / south) don't want to be a vassal of China like has been for the past 1000 years. Kim can just as easily nuke Beijing if they want to remove him. He has a massive supply of rare earth minerals to make a united Korea an economic superpower.

See recent developments with the North opening up to negotiations. Korea can set up as the Yugoslavia of Asia between the east and west.

“Forest for the trees” is a good analogy, but to put it more bluntly: our governments and corporations aren’t seeing the danger because their eyes glaze over and flash yuan signs when they consider having potentially over 1 billion people to do business with. All they care about is the money.

Don’t forget that most high-level politicians are old as fuck. Trump is in his 70’s, Hillary, Bernie, etc too. They won’t have to live with the long-term consequences.

It's been obvious the one billion-plus potential customers thing was a sham since at least the early 2000s. News of how foreign companies get treated there has to trickle on to commerce chambers and government back home eventually.

Nobody ever really had the guts to call the Chinese out on it. So they all kept buying into it. Soon China became that big and all you heard was all the "inevitable next superpower, better learn Mandarin" type talk, and it just went further down the rabbit hole from there. It has to end somewhere though, doesn't it?

bump for fuck democracy

el oh el. The only reason why those 170 chinks would have been purged is if their style of corruption conflicted with Xi Jinping's style of corruption. Maybe Xi's trying to turn China back into an empire. That would be mildly interesting.

user, I think your CIA detector is broken.

Big Pharma is ticked off right now. China's been fucking them hard from day one with their rules on medical patents. The TPP was supposed to fix that by strong arming them, but that's dead now. Hollywood would riot over how their releases have been treated by the CCP, if they weren't already thoroughly owned by Wanda et. al. That might change if Wanda goes the way of Anbang. Tech is in a race to the bottom, assuming they even trust IP enforcement and the CCP enough to give it a shot. Xi's insistence on China-special products and technology transfer for market access has just about everyone not already on the inside too spooked to try. Fashion and clothing is migrating south and west for cheaper and more exploitable laborers.

The truth is, nobody's really looking to onshore there anymore. Also, their own companies are slowly bleeding all of the reserve currency dry through offshoring M&A. Whatever is happening in the merger scene is of Chinese origin 90% of the time these days. I'm convinced it's the major driver behind the insane growth in the American indexes since 2015. Internal corruption in the CCP means that it's impossible to totally plug the dam. Amazingly, Xi has convinced the CCP to let him give it a try.

So, Xi is being given the reigns because the party might believe he's the only one capable of dealing with the problem. However, even a cursory look at his family's assets would show you that he's probably causing a substantial part of it. I suppose he's still got the personality cult going for him, though. Lotta good strong personality cults did for China in the 70s. They can never seem to keep the blood letting contained to the ritual grounds. Once the people have a taste for blood, it will take more than good smiling father Xi to save the tuhao. And the kind of man that will say one thing while doing another is the same kind of man who turns easily with the political winds. If the business wing thinks he will protect them, they're woefully mistaken.

All of that aside, I just can't help but wonder how well things will turn out for the Chairman the second time around. The Gang of Four took the fall for Mao's role in the Cultural Revolution. But back then the Party needed to maintain a positive image of their founder in order to justify their survival. I don't think Xi will enjoy the same privilege if he screws up that badly. The bureaucracy always prioritizes it's own survival over the survival of any single member.

You underestimate the incompetence and sociopathy in Western higher management tiers. These people exist in a bubble of unreality, their egos unassailable. All the middle/line management, regular staff, etc under them could explain in detail with citations how Indian IT hires are fucking useless and the remaining non-imported staff have to work eight times harder to clear up their messes, that outsourcing to China/India/wherever is netting low-quality results with no ability for oversight that needs to, again, be fixed by massively overworked and dwindling native staff, that Chinese steel, plastics, manufacturing, etc is a sham where the first few batches are top-quality then drop to sub-third world levels once you’re locked into a contract with them, and so forth, and they would still dismiss it and go about planning their presentation on how outsourcing tech support to Somalia is a great idea that will save the company $23.87 a year.

The illusion of democracy and the inability of one individual to claim absolute power has gotten China to its current point as a burgeoning global power. Backsliding into a paranoid personality cult is going to undo all that quite rapidly, in my opinion. I also wonder if the population will stand for it now they have a taste of free market economics.

Then they sack them and replace them with yes men. Corporate structures are broken by egotists and narcissists.

My chink boss was telling me all about this earlier today at work satan

Nice digits for a nice plan.

It's not just in corporate management though. Even people who open restaurants and cafes there say it's borderline impossible. Even if you somehow manage and start doing ok, suddenly all these new regulations start popping up. Then you've got Chinese partners who are most likely conspiring against you to get rid of you, and a whole bunch of other things to deal with.

you mean "poised" you fucking retard

The only people less trustworthy than jews are the Chinese, even the Chinese agree to that.

Add to that short time thinking. Only the next 3 month results, the annual bonus is interesting, not if the company is still around in 20 years. They have been in retirement, next company for 10 years then.

Another point not to underestimate is corruption and blackmail. Western “elites” are easy to corrupt and Asians and Chinese are very well versed in this kind of doing business.

This is what happens when you have a degenerate youth culture, fostered by kikes who exploit innocence.

You’re full of shit. The Vietnamese fucking despise the chinks. They consider the US allies and have made it abundantly clear they would side with the US over China without a thought.

Both sides consider the Vietnam war water under the bridge.

America left after all.

Chinese shills?
You don’t want the Chinese doing your purge for you. Why do you expect them to care about you? Their purge will include you.

Lol fucking top kek

Honestly did anyone else expect it to turn out be anything different? Less Norky North Korea.
Ship libtards from US there and let's see how they like their socialist paradise

Does Apple really believe this?

Apple is no different from Microshaft.
In fact they are giving Chinese goverment keys to their cloud technology and in turn they receive needed hardware.
Forget privacy son, Apple HQ will move to China
So Macfags are fucked.

Its funny that a few years ago Microjew through hiring so many pajeets had most of the source code of their older OSes leak out. Serves them right. I wish Lucas Arts would have a code leak because of Disney Jew, then I'd be set.

Learn2Code Asians will force the white man's hand, thinking their GUI suite will save them just like the NSA thought.

That Chink's whole argument is a crock of shit because other Asians almost all dislike the Chinese and that is well known. They understand them and know what they're dealing with. I have a hard time believing the Japanese, Koreans, and others will end up on China's side when all is said and done.

Does (((China))) fear the uncuckening of The Samurai? Is (((Xi Jiping))) scared as fuck of the re-alphaization of Nippon?

Sauce: archive.fo/3NyWa

Koreans aren't well liked either due to their legendary arrogance validated by plastic surgery. Despite all the demonizations, of the 3 powerful Asian countries, Japan is probably the most liked in Asia. Except for the chinks and gooks, nobody has a problem with them.

China's offering economic prosperity, however hollow a promise that is. Just look up the Belt and Road initiative.
What are we offering in return? A chance to be another proxy to be used and discarded in a war that they want no part of?
I reckon the only two nations in the region with a remote chance of actually turning hostile against the chinks are India and Japan, and I doubt they'd want to go to war without ZOG meddling. Worst Korea doesn't count because they know they're dead the moment shit hits the fan.

I travel around in asia a lot for work and I see signs of chink money and influence everywhere. If you guys think their neighbors are going to take up arms against them for us, you're seriously deluded.
Seriously have you guys been paying attention to what's going on in Asia in the last decade?
Everyone's been taking huge amounts of chink money. They're buying companies and building infrastructure everywhere!
I can give you examples:

Say after me: BASED.

You are so 1999, user. Still thinks dissident can be a problem for government. Still thinks Neo will come to save you. Modern technologies put end for any civil unrest. History has ended. You have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear. Big brother is watching.

If Brits had modern technology in 1796 US would've never happen.

This is how you spot a slimy communist newfags.

We peeked into the future and it was … beautiful.
archive.fo/9r6jq

the apple-pill is a strange one. on one hand their company is filled with faggots and turbokikes, and on the other hand steve jobs was the only person in the entire industry that wasn't an effeminate liberal cuck.
tbh he took an uncle ted-tier dose of psychedelics and came to a lot of the right conclusions about government for all the wrong reasons

steve himself was obsessed with security, a perfectionist, never sold his code to outsiders and in some strange way ran his company as a fascist dictator would.
as his influence faded, the company became more and more pozzed.

mind you, steve was not a fascist or NatSoc - he was a california liberal faggot to the core but there were three positives:

The steve jobs hate comes from freetards and people that grew up with post-poz apple. The company died when they kicked him out the first time and has never been the same since.

China is AnCap with communist symbols. Their country runs just like an-capistan and their government is run like a greedy capitalist company.
The police cannot even pull you over there, but they can send goons to your house if you don't pay rent to your landlord or dissent against the government(read: corporate entity that prints the currency) online. If that isn't AnCap faggotry I don't know what is

Their economy is centrally planned at the topmost levels. The lower ones just implemented free market with the final goal of helping the CPP with the tech drain and dosh gathering.
The political ideology is still hardcore communism. And please, please user stop mixing political and economic systems.

Their government is run like a corrupt communist state.

They don't have traffic regulations? I know that they are shit drivers but cmon.

As in all other ye olde communist states to date.

Only a commie could label a totalitarian communist dictatorship as an anarchist paradise.

hardcore communism implies no private ownership of means of production and no hired by private individuals labor. Because such acts are inherently theft by their nature. What society does allow theft? None.

China is good old state capitalist with nationalistic tendencies aka fascism.

user no, in AnCap the corporation that prints the money that the majority of the plebs use becomes the government and starts manipulating the economy.
Symbols are a form of psychological anchoring, they're mind-control not xDrandumblulz.

AnCap is both because of what I mentioned above, as is communism since communism dictates that assets are communally owned.
Do you have any idea how the USSR was ran? It was a lot more authoritarian than China. China is very selective over what they exert authority over.

Nope, they have cameras filming everything and deliver tickets to your door when they decide to enforce it.
Also if you kill someone driving it's less of a penalty than hurting someone, so people will usually fight to the death over a traffic accident if one party is even remotely injured. Not shitposting when I say this btw.

Just thought of this. FDR was elected in 1932 and again in 1936. He tore up 150 years of tradition by going for a 3rd term, which he won in 1940. By then WW2 was in full swing, and the US was officially neutral, yet to do that he had to have decided to run by at least early 1939, well prior to the war starting. The motherfucking kikes knew, and they knew they needed him to do it.

This Xi thing is a sign shit's about to go down, within only a couple years.

That's exactly what America offered to the West as well but it came at the cost of forced Americanisation and Democratization (look up how the Marshall Plan was coupled to the opening of European markets to Hollywood movies for example).

Unlike the US, China doesn't seem hellbent on exporting it's ideology and lifestyle, they seem content with simply doing trade. Which as a policy is hard to beat (amazing that not a singles American academic ever understood this).

In closed-door remarks at his Mar-a-Lago golf club on Saturday, Trump praised the Chinese president’s recent power grab and said he wouldn’t mind trying it himself, according to CNN, which managed to obtain a recording. “He’s now president for life. President for life. No, he’s great,” Trump said. “And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot some day.”

USA Next

After the Tang dynasty, China stopped caring about the outside world. Their culture also became more and more about self preservation - by the time of the Ming dynasty, imperial examinations were only about calligraphy and Confucian principles. Mathematics, music and martial arts (e.g. horsemanship, archery) had all been dropped. Even those who failed - and there were many - continued to propagate the orthodoxy taught at the academies. Knowledge of the orthodoxy was useful for employment, though I doubt it related.

Sound familiar?

Agreed. The population will stop tolerating it the second the circus stops and the bread runs out and not a moment before. Either the credit will finally dry up or the government will no longer be able to pull the Hong Kong work-around and inflation will sky rocket. The PBOC's hemorrhaging money right now to beat off the currency vultures who smell the blood of Anbang on the wind. It'll still take at least two more deaths to fully break through their protective huddle.

I also get a kick how the shills here are talking up the Silk Road as though it's going to somehow work and solve all of the problems created by the slow death of export markets and automation. Every country "in it" is currently trying to renegotiate. If even one succeeds and the others find out, well, that's all folks. It has nothing to do with "soft power" and everything to do with global trade shifting from a cooperative to a competitive game overall. The only way to get a pan-Eurasian trade network to actually work is overwhelming force. Same way you keep a group of pigs together.