DNC is an heroing

Lawyers For The DNC Argue That 'Primary Rigging' Is Protected By The First Amendment
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-25/lawyers-dnc-argue-primary-rigging-protected-first-amendment
archive.is/9ukmr

Other urls found in this thread:

jampac.us/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2-20-18-Ds-Response-Brief.pdf
questia.com/library/2043283/u-s-presidential-primaries-and-the-caucus-convention
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post sources that aren't shit, can't do anything to spread zerohedge beyond Holla Forums.

they link the doc, also zh is the best source you can find, everything else is shit in comparison.

jampac.us/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2-20-18-Ds-Response-Brief.pdf

That's not an original source (need a .gov address for the pdf) and zerohedge is about as tinfoil-tier as it gets, you can't mention anything linking it without having every bit of credibility you have in the eyes of a normie destroyed. It might be OK for Holla Forums where people take everything with a grain of salt regardless of the source, but you need something "real" for it to get beyond that.

>Remember, voting is hard! Let (((us))) do it for you!

it's from jampac which is the original source ffs.

too brainwashed in any event. no amount of evidence will convince them that hillary isn't a perfect little princess.

is within the law
only when it's convenient to us
and it's probably never going to happen

UN
FUCKING
BELIEVABLE

so democrat party is being replaced by a full speed commiee party?
i see the groundwork for it is laid out

NO REFUNDS

Jewish autism dictates that if a proposition is technically correct, it must not be horrifying to psychologically healthy human beings. It is technically correct that the Democratic Party is a private corporation that can organize its affairs however it wants, but kike-myopia prevents (((them))) from understanding that admitting this will cause the destruction of the party.

Also, you're supposed to wheel out your "fuck democracy, do as I say" routine after winning elections; not instead of winning elections.

Didn't we see this 'news' last year?
Is there any source, not to whom is saying that, but to the proof that it was said?

The only source so far is jampac.us. If it's a hoax then it's a very elaborate one.

even though you got dubs (checked) you're still a faggot for zerohedgeposting – way more faggoty than your average OP

You're being ridiculous, goyim!

This is fantastic. This must still burn the bernie bros.

Zerohedge isn't shit, I read zh long before I found Holla Forums

that doesn't mean zerohedge is good; it just means you are/were retarded

Basically just guaranteed a full 8 years for Trump regardless of what he does.

Watch soon for

Sure thing Schlomo.

Watcha doin Rabbi?

see:

Yeah, it sure looks that way.
I even said as much here >>11251665 >>11251739
They must feel pretty secure in their position to feel so emboldened to act in the open like this…
I wonder what they know that we don't?

Let me try that again.

You're a couple months too late to the party. They've been in chaos for a while now since the elections.

It seems to me that they will just repeal the shit they dont like trump did, and use the continued precedent of "executive orders"

ZH is fantastic. I link articles to normalfags and I have 100% plausible deniability for all the comments naming the jew.

After Trump taking over the RNC and the clusterfuck at the DNC I wouldn't be surprised if they just got rid of primaries and went back to the old system. In the early 1900s they came up with the primary system as a fundraising scam. To let the rubes think they have some control. Now with computers, polling, and internet it is to hard to rig the primary. And its actually now costing tons of party money to do the whole thing.

Before 1900s the local leadership would pick his pal's as delegates and the delegates would go up to the convention and pick the candidate. They would wheel and deal and come out at the end of the week with their pick. Simple.

The DNC is right to argue that they can rig the primary. Its not a legal election. The party can pick their guy how ever they want. They are a private organization. Sanders could have one all the delegates and the leadership just said NOPE it's Clinton anyways.

bullshit. they were part of Progressive Era "reforms"

bullshit. what is a convention - people have to show up, in person, and then debate after which there's a vote. some states still have them instead of primaries, at least for president. read before you speak, user

i'm pretty sure this is technically correct, excepting applicable state election laws. good job. however, it would cause a huge shitfest so it never happens unless someone dies or rapes a babby or whatnot.

So you get your history from wikipedia like a good goy.

The people at the national convention where the delegates picked and sent up from the state level from the party bosses. They where not plebs from the general public. The delegates where all connected political people. At the convention they wheeled and dealed, horse traded, and did what ever it took to come up with a consensus on who to vote for. These where the men in "smoke filled rooms".
They would hammer everything out at the convention and at the end emerge with a candidate.
Letting the general public get involved in party business is a very recent 20th century development.

For further reading so you don't sound like a complete retard next time I suggest
questia.com/library/2043283/u-s-presidential-primaries-and-the-caucus-convention

Hill country TX fag here, head shop called Planet K STILL have Bernie 2016 banners up at their multiple locations.

F. Plaintiffs Fail to State a Claim for Negligence (Count VI).

Lastly, Plaintiffs bring a claim of negligence on behalf of the DNC Donor
Class related to the hack of the DNC that is now widely recognized to have been
perpetrated by Russian intelligence in an effort to improperly influence the 2016
presidential election. A negligence claim requires a plaintiff to show that (1) a
defendant owes the plaintiff a duty, (2) the defendant breached the duty, (3) the
defendant’s breach was the proximate cause of the plaintiff’s injury, and (4) the
plaintiff suffered damages. Hasenfus v. Secord, 962 F.2d 1556, 1559–60 (11th Cir.
1992); see also Delgado v. Laundromax, Inc., 65 So.3d 1087, 1089 (Fla. 3d DCA
2011).

No, I got it from a professor in Uni, like an super extra good goy, you pissant faggot

no, dipshit. I'm talking about state conventions. A bunch of midwest states still have them instead of primaries. Iowa is one iirc

absolutely 100% wrong. see above. however, if you mean to say that the state convention picked delegates that would be sent to the national convention, and those delegates were not necessarily beholden to the majority vote at the state convention, then okay: technically you're correct. However, you're forgetting that the massive grassroots component. this fact, actually, is why the Progressives decided to "reform" the system to have elective primaries

I trust my Professors and the textbooks more than I trust your retarded website

THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE

E. Plaintiffs Have No Breach of Fiduciary Duty Claim Because
Defendants Are Not Their Fiduciaries (Count V).

Plaintiffs cannot allege facts necessary to establish that Defendants have a
fiduciary duty to the Plaintiffs or the classes of donors and registered voters they
seek to represent. A fiduciary relationship exists “where circumstances show that the
parties extended their relationship beyond the limits of the contractual obligations to
a relationship founded upon trust and confidence.” Paul v. Judicial Watch, Inc., 543
F. Supp. 2d 1, 6 (D.D.C. 2008). To establish a general fiduciary relationship, “a party
must allege some degree of dependency on one side and some degree of undertaking
on the other side to advise, counsel, and protect the weaker party.” Orlinsky v.
Patraka, 971 So. 2d 796, 800 (Fla. 3d. DCA 2007) (citation omitted).

Such a relationship does not exist between an organization and its donors, or
a political party and the voters who voluntarily choose to affiliate with it. See United
States v. Murphy, 323 F.3d 102, 117 (3d Cir. 2003), as amended (June 4, 2003)
(holding party leaders have no fiduciary duty to citizens or the public); Swanson v.
Pitt, 330 F. Supp. 2d 1269, 1284 (M.D. Ala. 2004) (holding party has no fiduciary

Well, they're trying to carve out a really comfy spot between being a corporation with corporate rights and a charity without corporate responsibilities. And then, because they're a political party specifically, they don't want to even have to follow their own charter. Even a non-profit can get fucked over for that.

That's just your standard denial. They're expected to defend that stance in court against evidence proffered from the opposing side. So, that would be an in-court propaganda war in front of a jury, which would be delightful. And quite possibly something they don't want on the record.

At this point though they're really hammering on the procedural stuff. Once that fails, they'll fall back on making novel arguments about the role of political parties on the hope that it'll get sent to the Supreme Court. It's going to be drawn-out, expensive and nasty. Perkins Coie doesn't fuck around.

Kikehedge is a shekel-grabbing alt-kike news feed scheme that cites OTHER sources. They aren't a source.

They can't possibly think it will work. The deck is stacked too much against them that even the fucking traitors on the right want to tie up these loose ends. Just a delaying tactic until the real shit hits the fan?

Spread this to the Bernouts.

user, all lawsuits are a series of delaying tactics. It's been war by attrition at least since the FRE was invented. Probably even before then. Procedure is why we even have such horrors as mandatory arbitration and administrative courts. Don't get me started on this, I could go on all night.

And no judge wants to be "that guy" who has to go on the record explaining to the American people that political parties have been a scam since forever. Which means it'll probably get tossed out on procedural grounds, to save the court from the embarrassment.

At least FRCP make some sense whereas the FRE have so many bullshit exceptions to exceptions that you can probably Jew anything you want in somehow.

The hell is wrong with her stomach and navel?

it would be better if you used an arrow to point at the tooth. the circle covers up most of the comparison. as such, I'm calling bullshit

fake and gay

Rigging elections is protected by freedom of speech
WAT

c-section scar most likely

Nice tatters.
Aged like shit though.

Florida DNC: Political parties aren't a part of the government, so it's perfectly fine to rig primaries.
Pennsylvania DNC: Drawing borders along lines that favor your party is unconstitutional.

Are you telling me that Planet K has infested the hill country too? Is nothing sacred?

But yeah, take a drive through Austin, there's still plenty of Bernie bumper stickers.

If that's not her, it's a great likeness. Snagletooth looks shopped though.

Different eyebrows.

lol womens’ eyebrows change all the time. I’m saying it’s her.

Ok, so the older debbie plucks her eyebrows. Never understood it myself, but some people do it. Always thought those painted on eyebrows look weird too, but people do that also.

I swear, I always wonder why there isn't a comic out with this theme anywhere. The DARK army of racist 4(!!)chan trolls, laying siege to the progressive utopia of democracia. And like,it should absolutely overplay the littlest of hints of a racist insult, like for example a white guy eating a banana on a train, and like 50 seats away there is a nigger peaking out, sweating in rage and looking at him, thinking "Who does he think he is?! Does he not know that the banana is a symbol of oppression for my people?! He must think that we are monkeys! BUT I AM NOT A MONKEY!!!!!" and then cue 3 episode long flashback of childhood-struggle to disprove being a monkey.

OH and then it should also constantly throw in some mouth-pieces like fucking hillary with the rhetoric of how much more peaceful and enlightened our society would be, if only everyone was as tolerant and progressive as the democrats.
I think it would be pretty funny, and obviously extremely disgusting, as it would be very racist, but that is the price we have to pay in a society of free speech, which we can only overcome with LOVE.

Is this a real article… cause it it is… lel, link please?

Image how they looked before she had them done.