HELP: Promiscuity/sex with many partners = bad

Do we have a source for this?

Can anyone provide any data besides these meme graphs? Where are they even from?

ANYTHING?

Have to give a speech in front of four classes (libtard college in Oregon) next week and wanted to incorporate this at one point and redpill 80 people at once.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/factsheets/factsheet_nsfg.htm
cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/about_nsfg.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know Holla Forums delivers.

Slide shill can't read the sourcing at the bottom of the pic.

There is literally nothing when you google it.

So you're asking to be investigated by doing this publicly, when you can do it online (and we'll soon have less internet censorship and freedom of speech restrictions)?

Reconsider

What? I just want any legit sources for the claim early sex/many different partners = bad for you.

The sources are in the slides.
sage

Then post a link? I can't find anything googling it. Nothing serious that is.

No, learn how to use search engines and stop expecting others to do things for you.

OK so there is no source for/it's just apophenia.

/thread

It's not a subject of much study, let alone rigorous study. If any, it'll be epidemiology and testimony (people's memories are terrible in terms of precision).

Most people know more female promiscuity isn't a *good* thing. Most don't care, or don't act for whatever reason. Mostly selfish, self-preserving & self-serving.

Good fathers certainly know it. Eugenic practices, however small (like forbidding your daughter from 'dating') aren't brought about by you lecturing Oregonian students on what they don't want to hear.
People choose their fate with every decision they make. People can be deterministic (at least, perhaps, the more able).
'Redpilling' people at large comes at an immense opportunity cost of furthering yourself, because over 99% of people won't listen or won't act in line with your statements of fact/falsification.
'Human nature' of most people prevents such action or recourse (wanting to feel smarter, cognitive dissonance, social status/groupthink etc.)

Yeah, it's all bullshit. You can leave and go talk to your friends about your encounter with nazis now.

The source in your pictures is the CDC, National center for health statistics, national survey of family grouth, 1995. user if you are so retarded that you got to university age without being able to copy and paste that into a search engine and do a minimum of digging then I'm going to have to ask you to remove yourself from the genepool. I don't believe in spoonfeeding people who are unwilling to do the work themselves but I'll leave just one protip: the CDC has .pdf files of their studies that you'll have to get from them.

Hello, you disgusting, stupid, rotting piece of shit,

I already said that I did exactly this and that I couldn't find any data resembling the pictures in OP. I'm "digging" for one hour now. There is nothing. You couldn't "le spoonfed" anyone for your life, you will always be a fat, ignorant NEET.

Found it within 10 minutes of my original post. Kill yourself.

Why wouldn't you post it then? To not "spoonfeed" me? Because another person, someone who is giving a speech and coudl redpill 100s of people with your help, would somehow be bad for you and your cause, right?

It's not that I wouldn't believe you are THIS stupid, but no, you didn't find it, because it doesn't exist.

Yes.
Yes, you're a literal retard. Because I'm such a kind user I'll give you another tip: it's presented as raw data in the PDF itself.

I checked every PDF you can find googling, stop shitposting now.

damn sucks to suck and not know what you're doing !

the sources are in the images you retarded catalog spamming bot

I'm not the one shitposting here. I know it's hard to employ your brain for a task greater than breathing, but it's critical that you become capable of step-by-step reasoning. I doubt you've spent 1 hour digging for this. I also doubt that your shitty 1st grade tactics will actually get anyone to spoon feed you.

this is a slide thread
do not reply without sage

The citation is right there you faggot…

Can't find any decent results these days.
Google is filtered more than alex jone's water. 10 years ago I could search and find a ton of small websites still, now it is the same 10-20 that come at the top of almost every search.
Fucking kikeipedia at number 1, then the (((news))) sites etc and a bunch of sjw shit.

They are not, you fatass kekistani fag.

cdc.gov/
I sure do hope you can fine the publication now.

They are too you huge faggot.

>cdc.gov/nchs/data/factsheets/factsheet_nsfg.htm
>cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/about_nsfg.htm
Put forth so e fucking effort you shill faggo.

first picture is from Kahn JR, London KA. Premarital sex and the risk of divorce. J of Marriage and the Family 53 (4):845–55. 1991.
onlinelibrary.wiley[dot]com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/full

which is referenced in the 2001 report "First Marriage Dissolution, Divorce, and Remarriage: United States Advance Data Number 323. "