DACA SPIC THREATENS TO SHOOT UP SCHOOL

I do believe I found the news that Shareblue has been trying to suppress today. Also yes, that creature is allegedly female.

archive.is/ZSWA8

Other urls found in this thread:

13wham.com/news/local/father-comes-to-defense-of-rcsd-student-arrested-for-terroristic-threat
thegoldwater.com/news/19100-ICE-Operation-Nets-140-Arrests-In-Texas-From-Pedophiles-To-Traffickers
abc13.com/suspect-in-fatal-store-shooting-in-us-under-daca-program/3060796/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5403507/MS-13-pimp-accused-beating-15-year-old-prostitute.html
cbsnews.com/news/man-threatens-to-kill-more-cops-after-conviction-in-officers-deaths/
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/25/teen-girl-missing-kentucky-found-held-prisoner-illegal-alien-south-carolina/
facebook.com/karlaenedina
facebook.com/alex.shantz.3
facebook.com/JulioSorianoSoriano
huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/31/jeb-bush-smoked-marijuana_n_6585346.html
archive.is/nDouf
democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2018/02/26/abigail-hernandez-east-high-terror-threat-daca-dreamer-rochester-ny/372485002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So this is what they must've meant when they called them "dreamers"

Anti-slide bump.

arrested? Well, she's in NY, so that should be deportation, right?

She looks like a man

No she looks like that fish from gamergate

Looks like downs syndrome

looks like your standard mexcrement goblin to me

And the media will completely fucking ignore this story as it doesn't work with the bullshit narrative they're crafting.

REMOVE

I can't tell the difference

Nah it's alcohol fetal syndrome
>smooth philtrum

The blobfish doesn't have a mustache.

Jesus Christ

No way that's it's real hair

GOBLIN

Jesus Christ it even looks like an alien

I really wish the Jews would stop poisoning the food/water to make women horrendously fat. of all the messed up crap they do, that's one of the worst.

If trump tweets about this it will be fucking hilarious

top fucking kek

No lie, I laughed

La creatura.

?

Yes! Exactly. Frankenstein unleashed.

my neck of the woods. this beast is only 21 haha. she a gud gril, she dindu mang.

13wham.com/news/local/father-comes-to-defense-of-rcsd-student-arrested-for-terroristic-threat

THEY'RE NOT SENDING THEIR BEST

I missed that one. Good catch.

i'm guessing she needs special services. that's one thing NYS dumps tons of cash into.

El Goblino…

it's a she, so it'd be la goblina

Nah that's just the mexican diet. They eat so many carbs and burn the nutrients out of every vegetable.

COLUMBA THAT'S YOU?

El Duende del Norte…

So this is what spic camouflage? Can still see the stubble too chico.

Massive ICE Operation Nets 140 Arrests In Texas From Pedophiles To Drug Traffickers
These are the "Dreamers" @TheDemocrats Defend?
#SpoilAMovieIn5Words
They Have To Go Back
#ICE
#NoDACA
#NoAmnesty
#BuildTheWall
#DeportThemAll
#Dreamers
#DACADreamers
#DACA

thegoldwater.com/news/19100-ICE-Operation-Nets-140-Arrests-In-Texas-From-Pedophiles-To-Traffickers

OUT!

I really doubt she was actually going to do it, but a threat is a threat. I wonder why didn't she just send the messages to herself, collect a gofundme payout, and get away woth a community-service sentence for filing a false report?

They're not sending their best…

So I take it this not the path to citizenship?

Fuck off yid. No shekels for you.

Sometimes the best counter to a false flag is ANOTHER FALSE FLAG.

That's not even a pun.
Fuck off Carlos, you're useless.

Need a hankie?

Massive ICE Operation Nets 140 Arrests In Texas From Pedophiles To Drug Traffickers
These are the "Dreamers" @TheDemocrats Defend?
#SpoilAMovieIn5Words
They Have To Go Back
#ICE
#NoDACA
#NoAmnesty
#BuildTheWall
#DeportThemAll
#Dreamers
#DACADreamers
#DACA
OUT!

Blegh! What do you think this is? /x/?!

REMOVE MEXICAN

abc13.com/suspect-in-fatal-store-shooting-in-us-under-daca-program/3060796/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5403507/MS-13-pimp-accused-beating-15-year-old-prostitute.html

cbsnews.com/news/man-threatens-to-kill-more-cops-after-conviction-in-officers-deaths/

Crop your screenshots, you fucking boomer

It looks like the 56% meme.

Oh yeah, we need a lot more of these genetics in America.

SEND MOAR GENETICS!

COLUMBA got really fat.
It also looks like Aliens abducted her and injected her with troll DNA
oh wait

You know what's funny, the aztecs we're completely annihilated, as in there is no hope that any aztec survived and their lineage is practically impossible to trace, now the greater tribe they belonged to did survuve, but that famous aztec denomination didn't, but the modern Mexicans who larp as if they have aztec blood always make me laugh cause they're doing their version of a WE WUZ AZTECS N' SHIEEEET.

You seem triggered.
Do you need a moment in your safe space?

You happa shitskins and chinks sure do hate white people.

This is hilarious. These people are seriously so stupid. Look at this shit. They leave a number to report "ICE raids" so they can deploy their "protectors". I swear are they truly this stupid, leave their dispatch number public and ask for tips to send their "teams"? This is just asking to be fucked with:

By Any Means Necessary. Bay Area Rapid Response Networks:

(707) 800-4544

We are working to create a way for people to respond to fear and anxiety in our community as a result of the increase in immigration enforcement, ICE raids and other attacks against our communities to protect DACA recipients.
Teams are building across Bay Area in order to be part of our rapid response network that will respond to calls made to our Bay Area based hotline that will operate 24 hours a day.
We need to build teams of people in each and every part of Bay Area who can respond day and night (many ICE raids take place in the dark early morning hours).
Please join us for a training if you would like to be part of a legal observer team. View upcoming trainings."

what a fucking shame she wasn't shooting fentanyl.

assuming that is a gorillion hours in ms paint and not a real human I think I could but I need to hold off until the tranny-spotting user does his thing, I'm finding the shadow on the upper lip to be a deal breaker at the moment.

to be honest, it would be weirder to have sex with a democrat.

Spamming fakes, after 100th fake:
- sup there will be a raid in X at 10 PM!
- hey ciss scum we know you are joking
- i swear my taco they are raiding my house now!
- ok ok thank you we are pulling alarms!

Bottomless salt mine.

Kekd hard

¡Aye Dios mio!

Exactly. Endless supply of troll bait right there. Time for us all to have some fun.

L.O.L

la creatura.

It's a fatass A Z T E C

Looks like Anchor Baby Syndrome

56%….

48%….

41%…

Well people are getting banned for even talking like normies about fucking DACA. 'Fucking cancer'

38%…

31%…

26%… La abomicianon…

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/25/teen-girl-missing-kentucky-found-held-prisoner-illegal-alien-south-carolina/ Just NOW BREAKING FAGGOTS< FUCKING GOLD _Try and get banned

14%… Here he comes…

0%

-3%

-6%
Blerupfgh. .. Must… Consume…White… Genes

kek

-11%
Ppsssstt….. Whiteeer than yooouu Muhammiddddd

-27%
BruUUUUUUMMmm… brRRRRUMMMmm… wanna see my ancestry results…. bRRrruuumm…

Nigger. Stop shitting up the thread.

I always knew that people would come to enjoy and play off the 56% meme. It’s a good meme. I think they will eventually regret trying to trigger us with it as we apply it to their goblinos and creaturas.

Kek at work anons.

I like that too

I will screen shot this goblina as picture evidence in the “they’re not sending their best” case file.

Ugh they are so fucking gross. Oompah loompah bitches. Ew. If they looked like Ukrainians I don’t think there would be as much complaining.

-31%
BLORGHF…Sfhare…Belurgh… Ghorgh…Soros…

-41%
ddddrrrUUUUMmmm…. M U S T …. S E R V E… ISRAEL

So the number/"group" now thinks ICE is currently at a bowling ally, two clubs, a school yard and a high school dance. Get on this user, it is salt fever multiplied by endless supply of them trying to "mobilize" their "resistance" to find ICE.

We already have fakehatecrimes.org, how about notsendingtheirbest.org?

It's like the Bogdanoffs, it used to trigger me because i could tell people were forcing it to try and reduce conversation to mindless international banter but one day i saw that list of the spanish caste system with el goblino and la creatura and it just clicked.

I think it was such effective trollbait when it was being spammed at first that the same troll kings who made all the brainlet pictures picked it up right away for its trolling potential and used their talent to make it shine.

pic related

this has great potential. Call all false alarms to the designated shitting spots in san fran. Let them wallow in shit.

Bogs were a forced meme for sure, but it didn't appear to have any purpose other than maybe to make fun of conspiracy thories or something. Whatever it was originally changed over time and any message was lost. Now I associate the Bogdanoffs with an otherworldly mysteriousness, they're kind of like a Wojack but for ayys and /x/ tier reference.

Send them to the worst areas of towns too. Would take some research to find out where the shitholes of the shitholes are but I'm sure they would be welcomed with open arms into drug haven ghettos while looking for ICE.

if whites do it its called robot uprising

Use the homicide map. I doubt that the fags can put two and two together.

lol but it's worth a try anyway

These fag dumbasses seem to be their organizers for this thing incase anyone is still making that list. Of course a Berkeley student and some faggots with social science bullshit since BAMN owns Berkeley and Oakland. looks like alot is happening in wine country area this week.

facebook.com/karlaenedina

facebook.com/alex.shantz.3

facebook.com/JulioSorianoSoriano

The entire Bush family creeps me out. This was long term planning. I knew it 15 years ago when I 1st learned Jeb was married to a troll and pumping out spiclets. The plan was for those spiclets to be perfectly positioned to rule the US once the demographics had been so radically changed by spic immigration.

Imagine being bullied by Jeb in high school, and you can't do anything about it because his dad's the head of CIA.

huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/31/jeb-bush-smoked-marijuana_n_6585346.html

forgive the sauce but there's loads of stories about him being a bully

Hello fellow gentiles, jews are white too.

Remove ramp so she cant drive into school on her motorised scooter. Problem solved.

im dying

This is actually what most spics look like. AWM's caricatures are too generous even while accurate. Take a glance at the photos printed in 80-90% spic population and you'll see monstrosities that are only comparable to abbos. My choice spot to pull pictures from to show people is the Rio Grande Valley. The southern most bordered area of the US traffics the most varying types of spics.

The 56% meme is interesting for all of the wrong reasons. The character is a ms paint caricature an user made to make fun of that blonde orc baby you see posted that some coalburner shat out. Then an (((inaccurate))) study was spread on /int/ about the mixture of genetics in americans and the character was used to represent it.

/int/ is the best goyim the jews ever asked for because they latch onto D&C as bread and butter. Jews aren't creative and can't meme. But just by mere suggestion, /int/-goyim will meme for them and produce an endless supply of D&C meme content. This effect was best demonstrated not by this meme but by Holla Forums-/int/ where they were such complete (((useful idiots))) that they raided Holla Forums multiple times before splitting off to Holla Forums and its other iterations.

It’s called fish-mouth syndrome

those goyim didn't do shit, the 56% meme was cooked up by a higher level and then some user was paid to make some paint drawings, they all dropped at once and it caused soooooo much ass burn

on the other hand now that we're seeing it refocused and aimed at (((them))) and their tricks there is shilling against it, even in this humble thread

it's hilarious

Sadly its not even that. I would feel pity for them if it was just "this is what they eat, because its what there is, the jews did this and theres little they can do to help it." But I eat the same kinds of things, because I don't have access to stores that sell purely organic foods (none within range of me), I eat fastfood on work nights (3x a week, they're 12 hour shifts), and I usually end up eating to many carbs in relation to protein a fair bit of the time. And on my days off I do a whole lot of nothing.

Despite that, over the last 2 years I've lost 100lbs (from 318 down to 219 as of when I woke up 30m ago). I cut out all calorie containing drinks and only drink unsweetened tea now. I limit my fastfood intake to only work nights (12 hour shifts, so I work 3 nights a week) and limit the intake there to 500-600 calories or less if I'm not that hungry by lunch. I cut out things like mayo on sandwiches, I eat fewer carbs with dinner, I started eating as soon as I wake up, and so on, and at work I WORK, I get up and move as much/often as possible both to make time go faster and to increase how many calories I'm using up there.

Compare that to a nurse I work with, who is just over 5 feet tall and probably around 280lbs as a woman at that height. I've been asked by her to bring her back lunch (she pays ofc) a few times, her "meal" is 1500 calories (I've checked), and at work she gets up as little as possible, and "snacks" off and on during the shift on w/e little bag of crap shes brought to work that day. She is as big as she is, because of HOW she eats, how MUCH she eats, and not WHAT she eats.

I mean, there was a teacher who proved you could eat mcdonalds and still lose weight, and did so by doing it in real time. Sure its ultimately unhealthy for you, but its still easily possible. These women just dont want to do it, they want to pig out at every meal on the most calorie dense foods possible, and because they're women, there is still SOMEONE who will accept them at those sizes and with those personalities, so they stay those sizes and dont care about changing it. Whereas if they put in the tiniest bit of effort to cut down on their calorie intake alone, they'd drop 30lbs in a month. Weight loss isnt hard when you're those sizes, just stop gorging yourself constantly, stop eating "snacks," and stop drinking calorie containing drinks. Wham, in a month you've dropped a couple inches off your waist line. Stay like that for a year, you'll lose 100lbs, and then you can start going to the gym and replacing all that fat with muscle slowly and look like a completely different person in the end. Granted you'll have a lot of loose skin still from being so obese before…bbuuutt nothing you can do about that part without extensive surgery to cut off the excess skin.

El Atrocidad

TOPKEK

oy vey, that's hatespeech!
11/10 keks

Was Jeb forced to marry La Goblina just for mexican pandering? Lmao, I almost feel sorry for him.

apparently JIDF was behind the 56% face meme.
So the fact that backfired is even more glorious.

Leftist propaganda only makes us stronger

Oh dear god, it should have been killed off at birth.

That's not a human being.

No, shit. It's a Mexican.

You're right, it comes across more as a human bean

SO ARE YOU CARLOS YOU PIECE OF SHIT I CANT WAIT TO GAS YOU WITH YOUR OWN SMELLY MEXICAN JUMPING BEAN FARTS.

You still here?
Other side of the wall, Carlos.

Just look at that filth
After every single spic is deported, fucking nuke that shithole known as mexico.

Fuck off, you despicable hasbara faggot.

GOT A PROBLEM? IM GONNA BUST A CAP IN YOUR FAT WHITE ASS GRINGO

Think this is a game fool? I'm gonna pull out the gat and go BRAKAKA

kek

YALL RACIST CRACKAZ BETTER STOP HATIN Fuck crackaz want beef, I'm squeezing the gat - it go BRAKAKAKA

I'M GONNA ICE ALL YALL BITCHES

No joke, I spent a year studying German in college with a LaRon of the same age. I had to look up and see if it was the same guy. It wasn't. I never thought there'd be two LaRons in the world. I was wrong.

this bitch is 21 the fuck is she doing in high school

Bogdanoffs were useful to me, it got a furry(literal one) faggot I knew to sperg out after I told him about it. Now he thinks the whole meme is real and I couldn’t stop laughing.

He loves turtles so much, he married one.

ENGINEERS AND DOCTORS
The father is almost certainly illegal, too. He cannot own or posses a firearm.

She qualifies, but is she registered?
Time to seize his property.
Why would you keep a firearm at a rental property? That's a terrible idea.
He's been here 18 years and still speaks broken English. disgraceful.
18 years and doesn't even speak English.
USA Today: archive.is/nDouf

Christ, nonwhites are pathetic. No wonder we took over as easily as we did. After centuries of high-level conflict with each other and the invading Semites, Cortez wasn't exactly playing against the varsity.

All men are created equal.

Found her brother.

I doubt any of these spics have a drop of Spanish blood in them

Nice D&C shlomo illegal aliens aren't American

YALL. CRACKA ASSES ARE DONE WHEN I GET OUT

IM GONNA ICE YOU ALL

It's all fun and games until my heaters go gratata

She looks mentally retarded.

THE WHITE PEOPLE DID THIS!!!!!

they, do but i have sources that say mexicans are highly inbred.

NEWS
BONUS VIDEO!
democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2018/02/26/abigail-hernandez-east-high-terror-threat-daca-dreamer-rochester-ny/372485002/
Abigail Hernandez: 'Dreamer' accused of school threat moved to county jail

At a press conference Friday afternoon, the Rochester Police Department announced Hernandez was charged with making a terroristic threat, a felony charge in New York state. She allegedly posted on the East High School Facebook page, on the afternoon of Feb. 15: "I’m coming tomorrow morning and I’m going to shoot all of ya bitches."
Hernandez was arraigned in City Court last week and was set to be released after her family posted $15,000 bail. But before that could happen, she was detained by immigration authorities and taken to the Buffalo Federal Detention Center in Batavia.

Can't you shitlords handle a strong independent womyn?

Ayo hol up tbh fam, dat gurl THICC

:^)

In many states we pay for retarded minorities to stay in high school until they're 24.

Disgusting how they'll literally dance in a pile of their own filth, either high on coke, or drunk to the point of destroying all self awareness(we all know it's both and more), while dozens look on in joy. What an absolutely inferior breed, nukes can't start dropping soon enough.

Just… wtf is that thing? Ah, the rare daca whale. '21-year-old' riiiight, like it isn't using fake id.

Why do they wear those oversized tacky jeans?

WHY NOT CHECKED?!?!?

It's almost as if…

Stop a legit school shooting before it happens and the media grants the psycho "victim status".

Don't catch em until it's too late and the media yells "there were so a many signs, why didn't angone say anything?"

Fucking rope em

Take FULLadvantage of this.

Kek is giving us many presents

Bro you gotta cut the fast food out if you're older than 20-25 I eat chic fil a like once or twice a month. And go out with the wife once or twice a month and get beers and pizza.
I also work out three times a week and I think that is key. Especially the sustained cardio

Granted she is not the sharpest tool in the shed but right now we need to decide between morals and using what is given to us like we always have
I don't feel like and never would abuse slow people irl
Keep this in mind though.
I don't see many special people doing that, strangely

ikr

agree
Just remember what they did to Shields at UTR though. They were ready to linch him and throw us all along as collateral damage knowingly full well they were responsible for it.
I need you to think of that.
Don't let our kindness become weakness

It's hilarious when they hate Aztec remnants.
The modern mestizo is essentially a nigger.

Enjoy being triggered over and over again.

you can just hear it bubbling down their brain stem

She is special needs. Not sure which type of retardation she has.

This may or may not be true, claims of it have been made but the educational system and the psychaitrists have confidentiality with their patients. Could be something some Obama-connected lawyer told the family or media (or both) to say.

As far as the exact type of retardation, it's technically called La Goblina.

ok

>Keep talking about how DACA spics are oppressed and how (((open borders))) are needed

Daily reminder. Basic media manipulation.

kek.

Why did you stop her.

So you can't get the best, so you eat the worst? I don't believe for a second that you can't just go down one step for pure organic food. Also, you can relocate somewhere that isn't complete shit.

*from

Fucking gremlin.

Why not say mexican citizen threatens to shoot up American school.

The 56% meme originally poked fun at America being 56% white. Then it morphed into meaning that white Americans are all mixed race. It never really made sense to me.

Is the major even on the show anymore? he was the lynchpin of me giving a hoot about it.

Seems like a lot of 21 year old high school students are ending up on the news lately….

Some bong on 4cuck came up with it as a way to diffuse 'whiter than you, muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker' and shills promoted it as a fracture point. It ceased to be organic long before le 56% face memes were unleashed en-masse.

I seriously do not see how that can be classified as human….