Playing Eyes of Heaven, fuck you i like it

Do you also feel the pain of not being able to side with Funny Valentine and make america DUWANG again?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/horrors/madmen/lighton.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait what?
Also, fuck yes. I want to take the first napkin

Daily reminder Gyro was the bad guy and a filthy terrorist, and Johhny was basically a filler character

Its like you dont even respect a pizzapasta song decades before its time. In Gappys era its the Italian national anthem.

Literally an Italian ISIS nasheed

Bamco insiders have been spinning rumours about a P4 style game set in one of the jojo parts. I would love jojo redemption but i would bet good money its 4 or 6.

Confirmed not welcome in the true mans world.

Why not Persona X JoJo?

Also what else did the bamco source say?

Yeah because Persona X FE worked so well.

1. That was Nintendo and Atlus trying to appeal to Non FE or SMT fans

2. people learn from their mistakes

i liyk them nubmbers tbh good digits = good work

best gio gio

I still want to see Fate is Unbreakable get released soon though.

Dunno, 7th stand users proves Jojo would work better as an RPG than as a fighting game.
The only reason HFTF worked well was because part 3 characters had simple, combat based powers.

no they fucking don't

Did you forget about the very first Jojo RPG ever made?
7SU worked because it was made by people who love the series and knew how to be original, more importantly they did it for free.
HFTF was made by old Capcom, enough said.
ASB was made by Bamco and it didn't have any real depth, but it had lots of fan service.
EOH was just a final attempt at capitalizing off of said fan service.

I wanted a Yakuza style game set in Morioh part 4 but this works too.

Don't make me wish for things that will never happen, user.

Giorno's stand fucking hooks Jonathan in the eye when he throws him

Gyro, while largely the reason why first half of SBR is so good, is guilty of two things.
His efforts were a waste.

Can somebody explain me who the fuck shot Johnny on Part 7?

He was shot at the same time by Dio, that Spin user and Valentine, but in different dimensions.

Can someone explain to me how DIO DIED IN THE END IF HE DIDNT TOUCH HIS OWN HEAD?

He stopped time, but his head still moved in the stopped time, because it was still DIO, even though it was Dino DIO. Dino DIO's head merged with Za Warudo DIO's head and thus exploded.

Should I read part 8?

Yes, if you like waiting.

for what purpose

It has a great start, with a good mystery and leaves you wondering what will happen next. Now most of the mystery has been solved, we don't know who the main villain will be and we are all waiting for something to happen. The stands are good and Soft&Wet has a neat ability, that doesn't make him too bullshit, unlike Golden Experience. There are also a few parts where they just mostly fucking around kinda like in Part 4.

To summon a nigger pillair stone man.

Nigger bait.

How is Gyro ISIS?

Is anyone else kinda disappointed that Valentine lost?

It was the only thing he did wrong.

All according to keikaku

Reminder araki predicted trump would win the elections.

I'll be sure to send him a cookie.

Araki sees the flow of time differently to us mortal men. His pure lust for Rohan grants him sexual powers.

He did?

of COURSE its gonna be part 4, what are you fucking stupid? not only is it araki's favorite part, but it fits the persona style so well. that, or part 8.

remake for the vento aureo PS2 game never ever

also the part 5 anime will never use the PS2 music

VA is the millhouse of jojo parts, and nobody likes millhouse.

Except one guy i know who says 'Narancia is mai waifu'.

I dont have the heart to tell him what magical realm he has entered.

pretty much the reason part 5 is so shit was because it had horrible translations for the longest time. it was like part 4, with how it had the duwang translations, but eventually proper ones came out. with part 5, there were shit scans for the longest time. it made giorno look like shit, the stands weren't explained well at all, the story was all fucked over the place and when the new scans came out, its a LOT better. it's pretty much a meme that "VA is the worst part" because everyone says so.

sbr has the best story because it's the newest completed arc
his storytelling improves as he writes
honestly i don't blame them for doing it, i feel like not enough foreigners are even trying part 8 when so far it's just as good as 7 was

Part 5 is a right of passage to suffer through to get to prettiest jojo (each shit josephxceasar fujoshi, jolyne a cute) and SHOW ME DA PUCCI B0SS which was way better than "it just works"

user don't give me cancer so early in the morning

Part 8's good but it suffers from being morioh again with some reworked characters. 7 was fresh and new. Things like the devils palm and stands like scary monsters took what we new and loved and reworked it in fun ways.
8 while good suffers from an overuse of "chapter ends with gappy looking intensly at something" every other week.

Not even making okuyasu a cute maid girl and koichi a cute romantic interest for kira-jojo cna overcome that.

I had that ruined for me and must pass this vile ju-on to others.

no, but the most interesting plot elements in the series can

I think you're just feeling like that because you got to read part 7 all at once, while we need to wait 1-2 months for every new chapter of part 8. It has a ton of new things going for it as well.

possibly, bits like lucy steel escaping the building after getting the messenger bird was some page turning shit. the only big 'oh shit' moment i 8 for me is when gappy finds the photo of kira and josuke leaning on a fence together hanging out.

i dont care about these shitty cash-in games and animes.

i just want the manga to end in my lifetime. the only thing that the anime and the games did was casualize jojo to the point of being a normalfag meme.

Only one manga NEEDs to end and thats Berserk.

But we dont want it because we know Guts and Casca will never be happy ;_;

HfTF is pretty good, and ASB was fun for 10 hours or so.
I wouldn't worry too much about the mango as araki will outlive all of us, maybe our children will get to read part 15 or something

berserk will never end, and neither will Hunter X, i've already come to terms with that, deal with it.

but Jojo has been going monthly for a very long time with very little hiatus, the artist isn't out of ideas and neither he's faking disease to live off of his savings money.

There is not a single word in what you just posted that isn't killing me on the inside.

Can confirm, Pizza is Great, Pizza is Merciful, Death to Coeliacs
t. Italian

That'd be the dream mate, too bad Bamco will probably just reuse 90% of ASB and EOH's assets anyway.

He's summoning a nigger zombie from a swamp

He's always going on tangents against Terroristu in EOH though

Valentine has Another Brick in the Wall as his theme in ASB despite the song itself never being referenced in the series at all in any part, and he's the blonde US President who wants to Make America Great Forever using Jesus. Put 2 and 2 together. He also canonically predicted 9-11.

I thought Josefumi and Yasuho were an official couple?

Amen to that brother

araki why?

I think that's just a reference to the police phone number in america being 911 and not 9/11.

wait a sec, you're right. my apologies.

They dont fake diseases thats just standard japanese business speak for 'alcaholic' see Oh Great! and air gear.

True, the game looks as if they changed their mind halfway through development, I think the parts where you're not fighting but just exploring the levels for tickets and Harvest are much better.
ASB apparently was this at the very beginning and it got a few mega patches that reworked the game to the point that it can be competitive. The problem is that barely anyone is playing online and that the basics of all fighting games don't really apply here.

It's actually the best fight yet, too.

Don't break my immersion user

That or bin laden was into jojo before mainstream plebs.

Not being immersed in the truth.
Do you even know about justice?

Also check out this guy's guide on why ASB sucked, why it doesn't suck now and why people think it still sucks.

Why even FUCKING live.

The truth is that Araki is immortal and people just can't cope with that though

ALSO ARGUMENT TIME

Pretty much my list. But i still want to see what bite za dusto is gonna look like in the op.

3 more hours until「BREAKDOWN」user

Dont worry, i have great days downloaded. All 3 versions.

I breakdown whenever I make them go kaboom user

What a beautiful Duwang.

Shit taste

In Atlus' case, they just get worse from them

No

Such a bad song. Absolutely no stable rhythm. Shit's all over the fucking place.

Its supposed to be, its meant to be the crusaders perspective of dio using the world just like how chase is Kiras feelings of the group starting to close in on him.

Jesus christ I had no idea about how bad the launch period was.

So it's supposed to be bad? Wow gee thanks for clearing that up for me man. However would I have known that the song was bad?

Its not bad its meant to be disjointed because the whole point of this portion was figuring out what THE WORLD does and if you dont know it appears to something that makes the space around dio warped and disjointed while the visuals foreshadow what happens to each of them in the final fight.

Trust me. Every bit of trivia you try to give me I already know. I understand the disjointed nature and lack of rhythm was intentional. I understand that it is supposed to foreshadow DIO's World. That's all well and good. Kudos to them. But the disjointed nature and lack of rhythm is what makes it a bad song.

I disagree

End of the World>Sono Chi No Sadame=Bloddy Stream=Stand Proud>Great Days>Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town>Chase

End of the World>Sono Chi no Sadame>Great Days>Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town>Bloody Stream>Stand Proud>Chase

I think all of them are great. Even Chase is definitively one of the better anime openings I've heard.

chase has great themeing bt combined with the opening feels like an early Bleach op.

I was definitly getting a bleach vibe from chase. Although ive never watched a single episode of bleach, ever.

End of the world>bloody stream>CNBT>sono chi no sadame>great days>stand proud>chase.

The OP wasn't as good as the last three but putting in the world mostly fixed what I thought was a pretty bad way to finish the song,but for some reason I still feel like it falls short on a lot of aspects.
At first I didn't like Chansey and Crazy Noisy Pizza Town but they grew on me and actually reading the lyrics gave me a reason to appreciate it more.
It goes like this:
Son of Cheetos' Sodomy(OP1)
Bloody Stream(OP2)
Sultan (is) Proud (OP3)
Great Duwang(OP7)
Chansey (OP 6)
Crazy Noisy Pizza Town(OP5)
EotW with DIO(OP 4.5)
Vanilla EotW(OP 4)

OK fuck it. It took me nearly 4 seasons of anime but not starting reading manga of this shit is crime.
How are games do they follow a story or are just fighting games? Is it worth to play them?

It would be fucking harder than choosing my favorite Zestsubou Sensei Op.
But definitely not Chase as the worst. It fits too fucking good with Kira.

I will spoil it for you. Watching Bleach is waiting 14 episodes for fight to end, because you already know main hero will win and you aren't watching to eventually see characters interacting with each other, because you already watched fucking 200 episodes with them you kinda started to like them.

Eyes of Heaven was wrote by araki and is actually canon and takes place after the end of Steel Ball Run and involves time travel bullshit and Dio becoming DIO OVER HEAVEN.

So what is great days supposed to represent?
Chase is kira being freaked out about the protagonists closing on his tail, end of the world is the crusaders trying to figure out what exactly does the world do, what about great days?
Yukako shlicking herself while thinking of koichi being a badass?

Everyone coming together and finding their fighting spirit. Its the art when Echoes reaches its final form, Jousuke resolves his issues with Joseph and Rohan officially joins the scooby gang.

But why all of that talk about love?
Josuke's daddy issues?

Well fuck it looks like I will need to play them.
This sounds like this shit will only gets better.
FUCK

It's about everyone else closing in on Kira and avenging Shigechi and the Babysitter.The way it differs from chase is in that they actually have a clue now and are confident in cornering him.

Regardless,I wonder if they'll make another opening or stick with this one.The reason I'm saying this is because great days doesn't drop any actual hints about Bites the Dust unlike the other openings besides the hat scene but I digress.
I also miss the highly stylized 3D models,anyone think they'll be coming back any time soon?

The PS2 beat'em-up and HftF are the only games which can stand on their own merits at the moment.
HftF is great if your friends aren't massive casuals and are willing to learn.

EoH is overall inconsequental with it's canonicity and you won't be missing much besides Jotaro wanking.Also ASB is incredibly fan-service reliant so I won't reccomend it unless you're really into it.

Optimism probably.

Anyone got any info about the progress on FiU?

They fight for love which kira cannot understand. Dio was arrogant, self entitled with a massive ego but he understood that what he did was wrong, he just didnt care because he thought the ends justified his means.
Kira is fundamentally broken, he is a psycopath with no concept of right, wrong or love. He just wants his 'quiet life' of killing women for their hands and doesnt even understand why anyone would think its wrong. Dio is a jojo rival, Kira is the anti Jojo.

Come on man, the Funny Valentine stuff in Eyeas ofa heyvin is great.

I take it you haven't following Jojolion? Also known as "oh shit I have no idea what to make with this plot again, so here have these random template stands and roundabout plot points for another 10 months"

Great days Opening spoilers: if you listen to the full opening, at the end it rewinds

So is this battle tendency all over again?
I hope the fucking around its good.

Sono Chi no Sadame > Bloody Stream > Sand Proud = Crazy Noisy Bizzare Town > Chase > End of the World

The alien guy is actually an alien and Kars destroyed his planet.

It all makes sense now.

I 100% expect the reason jesus went to america in SBR was because Kars crash landed and the crater former the devils palm and after burrowing underground for years he found this timelines version of his own people, the rock humans, and once again started building his strength up by feeding on them like in timeline A and he burrowed up in Morioh after the fruits to restore him from some fucked up gollum form and hes living in the wall eyes biting humans because his fucked up mind vaugely remembers something about feeding off humans and vampires. Josuke will give up his josuke half to save his mother and soft and wet will revert back to killer queen where the former demigod is flipped to be a disgusting wrech and the former psychopath longer is flipped to become a selfless hero that fights for those he loves, becoming jojo in spirit not name

and when you think its all said and done it cuts to the priest of Stone Ocean being killed by a child who then gets in a car with a young woman going to meet her father in morioh to start part 9.

one day user, one day

Killer Queen's quality is always all over the fucking place it's fucking annoying.

I really wish that the final battle in EoH had been Over Heaven DIO vs Jonathan. And maybe even go full retard-ish and have Giorno or someone pierce Jonathan with the arrow right before the fight. Instead we just got Stardust Crusaders with a little help from Jolyne and dead Valentines power.

It should have been DIO vs all the joestars, with each adding their own touches to the fight.

artist interpretations of KQ greatly vary.

That would also have been pretty fucking sweet.

It would have been cool to have a DK64-style final battle, with each JoJo getting tagged in as the battle progresses.

They could at least keep it consistent.

I actually dig the new art style it's just that it's always all over the place. Some episodes look really fucking good, "Let's Go Hunting!" for example looked really good. Then we sometimes get shit like this.

I made the meme thing

I want to bite down that R63KQ's inner thigh while fingering her

JJBA has the best death screams, both Rohan's and Shigei's have been great.

This is actually a plot hole. Yes indeed it is explained that Valentine, Dio and Wekapipo shot Johnny in different dimensions. But in that case how come three groups of witnesses in the BASE dimension saw these different assailants? Either this is a plot hole or Valentine also switched the two groups of kids from alternate dimensions into the base world, which is hard to believe because why the fuck would he waste his time for bullshit like that.

I would settle for a story mode styled like the current Nuruto games.

That part when KQ emerges from the pages is so iconic and they squandered it. I always imagined it would be shown slowly lifting the page up, but here is so fucking rushed.
It's so annoying, they do a great job on minor things but the most known bits look terrible.
I wonder if they still have budget left for Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable or it will be a repeat of Dio's World.

Why? There is no reason for JoJo to end any time soon because Araki keeps coming up with unique new ideas for Stands and plot all the time, even after so many decades. As long as it doesn't start to get repetitive why not continue it, if Araki is this bottomless well of ideas.

I feel like theyre saving their budget for the last few episodes.

Wasnt jojo supposed to end wiht part 9?
Id be ok with it ending but araki continuing with side-plots.

He was bullshitting you, Araki didn't write EoH and the story it has is horrible filler garbage. It only got one thing from Araki and that's what would happen if DIO got his Heaven Stand like his plan in the manga originally was.

There has never been any talk from Araki about when it's going to end.

He actually wanted to end it with 6(the first few chapters of 7 aren't actually Jojo), but he changed his mind after writing a bit about Gyro I guess.

To be honest the ending of EoH actually made canonically sense because the reason Jotaro got time stop in the first place was he inherited it through Jonathans body that Dio has, so why would he not inherit any new powers Dio also gains since the power comes from Jonathans body

I disagree with you saying that the first few chapters of Part 7 are not JoJo, I've looked into that and I am very certain he never said anything like that. I think the most reasonable assumption is just that he wanted to make the continuation of JoJo a surprise so he didn't name drop JoJo's Bizarre Adventure or Joestar in it until after a few chapters.

I just looked at "Let's Go Hunting" yesterday and I was like what in the fuck, why did they blow the budget on this episode but not on Bites the Dust part 1? You'd think its far more important to do Rohan's death scene really well, but he looked kinda badly drawn there in many frames.

That certainly sounds like something Araki would do.
Another possibility is that either the decision to drop the JJJBA title or attach it again was an editorial decision.
Regardless who's responsible or what the reasons were, I think that having JJBA attached to it was for the best.

wtf my pure lust for rohan doesn't give me sexual powers?

You will never love anything as much as Araki loves Rohan.

It'll get fixed for the DVD release. Remember how bad Dio looked in the aired version of DIO's WORLD?

Funny thing is that Rohan didn't even get on Araki's top 10 favorite characters. But Shigechi did.

Tfw we can only have this kind of discussion on Holla Forums because of the corrupt mod killing /a/ right now.
God bless the jojo games.

Hftf best fighting game ever.

I enjoyed pic related more than reading part 5.

Also how many more episodes is the part 4 anime gonna get? Feels like they're wrapping it up quicker than I expected

Its already at BITE ZA DUSTO so they are probably gearing up to go right into Vento Aureo in the next season.

As long as it means we get Steel Ball Run quicker i'm happy.

This whole arc is shaping up to be a hell of a ride

just wait till you get to the head pregnancy.

But first we need to talk about parallel universes.

So I take that Fate is Unbreakable is dead?

Even in the new world, the Zeppeli family is cursed to always give their lives for others to succeed.

Four more episodes.

This is also true, they put around 22 chapters into just three episodes (antenna, back stand, enigma, parts of Hayato's progress) before the final five parter began. It felt a bit rushed but I guess it worked well enough with the timeskips.

Weird mislabel.

The tumblr page is still updating and they sometimes post in the Holla Forums JoJo threads. But I think they got sick of explaining why they decided to use RPG-maker for a fangame of a fangame made in RPG-maker.

Yes, that was what I referenced.

Thicc is already sheer heart attack, user.

i lurk their pad regulary, and while it's not dead i'd say it's close. The only people that still show up are the two "lead" (ideaguys doing nothing) an artist and a mapper.

because the anime is god awful.

More like cherubim awful, really. Its crime is laziness, and that's hardly divine.

the manga is also a waste of time but at least it has moments where it looks pretty

No it isn't. It is hilarious and awesome.

leave it to flopfags to have worst opinions

Yfw when alt dio uses his stand at the end and you think 'how can a raptor ride a hor-' ZA WARUDO happens

Weren't both Diego and Wekapipo being dragged to their alternate universe's selves? And didn't Johnny fuck with the space-time continuum by using Tusk Act 3?

It's only a rumor. Araki works on whatever the fuck he feels like and his editors can't do a damn thing about it, if he wants to make yet another Rohan Kishibe at the Ground Zero Museum one off he'll bloody well do it and there's nothing they can do about it. Plus anything new he creates will end up in Stardust Shooters, which is what is really reeling in the money for the series right now.

He supervised it though and he created Heaven DIO

Because that's retarded or otherwise Joseph would have gotten them first.

A good chunk of the Steel Ball Run chapters were titled simply Steel Ball Run. Araki has always been using and recycling names and identities for his characters, he just figured out halfway through it that it would allow him to make even more stories if he focused on the AU.

I thought the list was more about which characters he loved to draw the most? And that's why Shigechi was in despite having zero personality?

Patrician tastes, P5 is gonna get retranslated though, they're at like Ghiaccio.

[Citation needed]

Nope

Admittedly, we're low-staffed right now because a bunch of people have had IRL shit to deal with lately, but the game is still being worked on daily. Keep in mind Clayman took years to finish the first game.

Also, the project leads also do sprites, writing, art, and scripting, so saying they're idea guys who do nothing when they're the people mostly keeping it alive is kind of unfair.

As always, if more people helped out, it would go faster.

Is it weird I can relate to Kira?

Of course not, Kira did nothing wrong.
Memes aside, his whole point of view arc is clearly meant for you to sympathize with him, and him engaging in bite za dusto while he was in the process of finding a true peaceful life with Shinobu always seemed like a bad narrative choice to me.

i want to pet iggy

Do you have a fetish for dog farts?

I know that's basically a meme so pointing out the obvious isn't really worthwhile. Instead, I'll say that Kira's an interesting villain. Meticulously crafts a nonthreatening persona that doesn't stand out from the crowd while living with (and frequently satisfying) his homicidal urges. Frankly, it's surprising he managed to go on as long as he did; given how he killed several women over the short timespan part 4 covers and extrapolating that over ten or so years, that would probably be a lot of murders in a single town, or at least disappearances. You'd kinda figure the cops would start wondering, that word would get out somehow. But whatever.

With regards to Bites the Dust, it's shown clearly that Kira couldn't contain his urges forever, despite his beginning to care for Shinobu. Maybe he could've learned to get past them over time, but that wasn't the way Araki took it (nor would it make for a satisfying ending, the murderer getting away with it and living happily ever after). You empathize with his struggle to control himself, but at the end of the day, he's still a killer. If not for Hayato getting suspicious and catching him in the act, he might have managed to lead a double life again. But the arrow gave him that extra power, so he decided to use it to make sure that nobody would ever find out his secret, letting him go around killing with impunity and never get caught. And it would've worked if not for those meddling kids.

Part 4 is still my second-favorite (7 is the best, I'll reserve judgment on 8 until it finishes), but there's some obvious flaws, the other big one being a big supporting cast that barely does anything. If it's not Josuke, Okuyasu, Koichi, or Rohan, they basically don't exist; most of the good guys get maybe one story after their initial appearance, and after that they're relegated to cameo status. Then again, most had very specific stands that would be pretty hard to use in a fight, so eh.

besides systematically murder people, I don't know what your moral gauge is on that

Might as well deserve it then.

First, Reimi's testimony is ostensibly bullshit, it doesn't fit his MO at all and it's literally a famous urban legend. You're a fucking dumbass if you give it the time of day, simple as that. Based on that, we know the Josuke gang at the very least hunts Kira on false grounds.
Now for the murders he did commit. It's either in self defense, it's awful psychotic people, or both. While he does need to kill out of compulsion, he has enough presence of mind to target people society wouldn't regret. The fact that he starts falling for Shinobu is proof he isn't an indiscriminate killer, but a vigilante. A true madman would have killed Hayato without hesitation. So, while "did nothing wrong" is certainly an exaggeration, the rational mind must recognize that Diamond is Unbreakable slanders Yoshikage Kira, ace vigilante, killer of cunts, man of ladies, first of his name, by painting him as an indiscriminate monster.

yeah, but no

He did kill hayato, and his life wasneverat risk when he killed random cunts.

Only a feminazi would claim the bitches hadn't it coming.

Nah as an asexual vorefag I have sympathy. I understand his desire for a simple and quiet life with his desires. He gets a good amount of development for a jojo villain. He ends up having feelings for shinobu so you know he's changing and isn't all that bad. Too bad he has to kill chicks to get his jollies.

He can just delete all evidence. I guess Reimi was one of his first kills and hence why he didn't do a good job at hiding her.

I feel that feel, I just want to live alone with my /kemono/ and anime figuresAlso >asexual vorefag you really either need to kill yourself, or come up with a term that isn't straight out of tumblr

i just like to pet dogs

L was an idiot savant without the moral complexity to consider whether the establishment deserved his efforts to defend it. Like so many knee jerk white knights who delude themselves into believing that doing good simply means implementing the mores of whichever social authority they encountered first in their lives, he practiced their agenda with all of the cow eyed, passive acquiescence of a child eating a bag of frosted animal crackers while staring at the television. It's easy to catch the bad guys. It's much harder to know who they really are.

I want some of what youre smoking,m8.

I think it's a pasta, friendo.

I hope it is, i hate running into mentally ill people on the internet, it always pisses me off.

Then what are you doing here?

Asexual was important since I don't jerk it to sex at all nigga, just like kira. Just saying I was a vorefag doesn't really convey the exact feel I feel.

but kira works by himself

You still jerk it, you're not asexual.

Fair point, I jerk it to vorefaggotry only then. I wish to live a quiet life.

elaborate pls?

This is pretty much how I feel. I wanna live a pretty simple down to Earth no bullshit life, aka, the quiet life while still enjoying my personal fucked up fetishes.

I think Kira might be hatechan incarnate to an extent.

I never understood why Valentine was nerfed after the 1st encounter? The biggest problem I have with part 7 tbh.

Its why I like part 3 a lot because Dio wasnt nerfed while the villans in Part 4, 5, 6, and 7 just feel so unsatisfying. Like 4 he got beaten easily twice, 5 he got beaten easily, 6 got beaten by a damn kid wtf etc

I don't remember him being nerfed after the first encounter. D4C is more of a gimmick stand, rather than a pure power stand that is Star Platinum or even Tusk, it's why he mainly uses a gun to kill people, instead of his stand. If he is in an open field, then he is screwed, he needs two object to collide in order to do anything with his stand. The only reason why he lost to Johnny, was because Tusk Act 4's infinite rotation was stronger than the magic field that made him invulnerable.

Why cant he use his clothes?

Everyone here has a bit of social needs in them. Kira wouldn't care to hang around on forums. He gets all the social interaction he wants from his handfus.

At least initially. I think he grew up to liking the idea of having the Kawajiri family around playing out as puppets in his dollhouse.

The grass would be enough

Okuyasu barely exists, he's about as usefuland direct as Speedwagon was.

Even Rohan felt more active (and ultimately still background) and the story is supposed to be about HIS vengeance

I'm not saying you DON'T want to do it dude, just the truth: Since people can't work on it, i doubt you're going to finish it. Also Clayman wasn't posting costantly on twitter, tumblr etc. until a good part of the game was done. Here the only thing you did during these years was just art and re-writing the manga, thatìs it.
Slight modification of already made overworld character. Most of the sprites were done by other artists.
Yeah i'll give you that
It's just a guy doing sketches of his oc, more like fanart instead of actual game related art
lol no. Unless you meant "writing what the characters will do" sure, but that's writing. They never actually wrote any code or script.
See? just writing, so ideaguys. I don't have anything against you, but taking credits like, that is a bit unfair.

I just find it funny that The Hand is one of those Stands that gets nerfed by its user being a fucking moron

How powerful would the hand be if Okuyasu wasn't a retard?

Consider that it simply deletes things, its range weakness can be overcome very simply by deleting the space between him and his opponent, it's capable of psuedo-flight, The Hand is capable of a great deal of bullshit but was placed in the control of someone who is literally an idiot.

Mate please, if anyone actually cared about that shit project they'd just go learn how to code, odds are they're just using it as a circlejerky chatlongue now

Honestly I feel people give Okuyasu a lot of smack.

The reason he seens so incompetent was because he never really got the chance to shine besides against RHCP and fucking Kira's plans with one swipe.

He never got to solo shit and win even once unlike Polnareff,who got a few chances and managed to cook up some impressive shit,making him smarter despite reaching dips in intellect that Okuyasu wouldn't be even able to brag about.

He killed her before he developed Killer Queen, so he didn't have his standard MO, yet. He recognizes her name when Shigechi mentions it, and he readily admits to killing her when he's also a ghost.

First, someone being a shitty person doesn't justify killing them. Second, you don't know anything about the victim with the hand we first see him with, the one that Shigechi saw, so you can't say it was out of self-defense nor on a complete bitch, nor can you say that about any of his earlier victims we never saw. He also desired to kill a random girl walking on the street that he knew nothing about aside from her looks, so you can't say he only goes after bad people.

He only delayed killing Hayato because he was on the run from Joestars and friends. His "son" suddenly going missing around the time he got his new identity would cast suspicion on him. Once he confirmed Hayato was more dangerous to him alive than dead, he coldly killed the kid. He was also planning on killing Shinobu when he first took on his new identity, he was just waiting for the heat on him to die down.

[citation needed]
Except he specifically targeted women who were assholes and also had nice hands.
I want to kill random people all the time, but I don't act on that shit because I don't really have the time to deal with it all. Kira is probably like everyone and just doesn't act on those feelings until he sees someone who he can kill without being punished for it completely. Your argument is riddled with, "you don't know x, therefore you don't know y" when we can see correlation that does, in this instance, imply causation, and kira has only acted on the impulse when he sees massive cunts.
[CITATION NEEDED]

He killed hayato just prior to receiving bites the dust, so he was able to go back and not kill him somehow.

So what you're saying is Hyato was not killed, because he didn't die.

Essentially yes, he was killed before, showing that kira would if he forced his hand, but was able to avoid killing him after gaining bites the dust, by both undoing hayato's death and by taking away the power hayato held over him, he was no longer in a position to need to kill him.

So what you're saying is kira didn't kill anyone he didn't mean to.

that's a buzzword
which kind, the animal or human one
and which size, the one where they eat gummi bear people or the one where they act like cartoon characters with no defined internal organs

This, Kira is the kind of person who thinks imageboard faggots are absolute losers while being an absolute loser himself. The only thing I can say we can all relate to Kira is the fact that he just wants to be left alone to do his own thing undisturbed and that he hates making a scene.

The music from the trailers was even worse than the one they put in the game, go watch Diavolo's reveal trailer and tell me it doesn't scream "rushed" at the top of its lungs
Though the menus are fantastic and the beta music was much better suited to the theme of the game

Second one looks the classiest

No, he needs something big enough to cover him.

Then he'd not be able to keep a gun with himself, plus he's the fucking president of the USA, would you want to see him butt naked? In the 19th century?

The Spin never let Johnny walk in the first place, he just moved his legs by the momentum generated by the spin itself. Hamon is supposed to force your body to regenerate at super high speed, so it can be excused as such. What I wanna know is why did Hot Pants' stand stay active even after her death.

He's using them. He couldn't give a shit about them but he needs to buy time to come up with an all out attack on the Joestar group. With them gone I'm sure he'd just act like his old self.

David had the decency of making him use The Hand to save the group from Cinderella blowing up. I guess the problem with Okuyasu is that his revenge was against Akira, not so much against the arrow itself since he's kind of an idiot.

I bet you can't even get a shitty rpgmaker project done, yet here you are crying about it sucking because of its engine. Judge it when it's done or help out yourself if you want to change it so badly.

Stands are a manifestation of the user's will and intelligence, so since Okuyasu is an idiot, but a strong willed one, his stand is fucking powerful but he can't use it for shit.

In EoH Jotaro comments that Okuyasu could grow to be the strongest stand user (as of part IV) if only he used his head, when he's paired with him.

But aren't a Users most basic desires also a factor?
Kira wants to keep shit clean with no evidence left behind and Bite the Dust was pretty much a more extreme version of that.
Pucci wanted to keep his Sister's memories alive.
Koichi wanted to be heard/stop SHA.
Giorno wanted to stop Diavolo at all costs when he got GER.
Josuke just really liked helping people/fixing shit.

Anyway,I still think that Okuyasu needed a solo moment or two to shine.

The rest of your post has been adressed well enough, but allow me to retort. I was, perhaps, being reductive when I said the Sugimoto murders didn't fit his MO. It doesn't fit his fucking anything.
There's such an astounding absence of logic in Kira doing that it'd take me hours to address everything. It's about as characteristic as DIO moonlighting as a gimp in a solarium.

As for the matter of the confessions, I could point you to any number of real-life criminal cases where signed confessions amounted to somewhere between jack and shit. Evidence always trumps confessions, and all evidence is against Kira committing this decidedly unquiet and non-severed-hand related crime. Kira did nothing wrong.

He was a teenaged boy at the time.

snopes.com/horrors/madmen/lighton.asp
and she was a fucking liar, what more do you want

This line of argument doesn't make sense. She isn't a real person, she's not "making it up," Araki is .

That made me laugh

Wait are you serious

Why did Araki have to ruin him?

He was already shit tier, what do you mean ruin?

He used to be Holla Forums incarnated but Araki straight up made him a bad guy who steals and shit

But Holla Forums steals games all the time.

Jojo is real you fuckwit, just because they conveniently chalked out President Valentine from Wikipedia doesn't mean that he wasn't alive at the time. Araki has been known for seeing through time and space, I'll trust him with my life.

He got to be a badass and spontaneously attacks a woman who claims to be their mother but has nothing to back it up other than her tits and his frightened dad. What more do you want?
In all honesty Araki is ruining Yasuho and Gappy way more than the other characters in the family, I don't think Josefumi has anything to do now but to find that damn branch, except he's loitering in the Higashikata Estate for no reason at all.

I want to fuck Nukesaku's woman side, I wonder if he's got matching body parts as well

You get to fuck nuke's woman half and he's got all the appropriate parts, but he still has the screechy voice and he's whining the entire time that you're not giving him a reach around OR he just has a butt back there and you're just doing anal, but he's mostly quiet about it.

A boy shown in Atom Heart Father to already have been very smart, cautious, and successful at not standing out since childhood. Teenage is irrelevant here.

Shit

He already was an unrepentant autistic sperg,did you expect him to be anything else but a cunt?

What would she even benefit from lying?
She's fucking dead and he dog's dead,if she was wrong or dying what would be the point of the confession besides being a cunt.
Also if memory serves correct Kira himself said he killed her when he died and KQ got fucked

He was a likable unrepentant autistic sperg, and I could related to him at least. Now he just feels like a strawman

What made him likable to you?

He was an autist who got his world shaked up first by a perfect man who drops from the sky and cucks him, then second by acquiring a stand(which he only uses to dick around).

For me he feels the same as in the beginning. The last two instances of him doing anything where when his mother came and when he got the cursed money. In both cases his world got shaken and he used his stand to fuck with his mother and the guy who gave him the cursed money. In no way did he change, since his first appearance in the manga.

That's not it at all. Kira feels a compulsive need to kill people and that's dictated by the growth of his fingernails.

His female voice was cute

I'm saying in this one instance he will be talking on both sides, most audibly on his male side. What is your choice?

I like a squealer

Anyone has any idea of how sucesfull the part 4 anime is being?
Is david production gaining enough shekels to fuel part 5?

As in getting ready to to burn it ?

N-no?

Nips hate 4 and love 5 while weeaboos love 4 and hate 5 so I'm pretty sure they're going to make it either way. Also there's a sign in the final OP for DiU that points to Vento Aureo as the next part.

Where?

Great Days = Bloody Stream > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town > Sono Chi no Sadame > End of the WORLD > Stand Proud > Chase

I like happy songs

Come on user, thats just silly.

I thought nips liked part 4.

Here

I'm in love

Neat

type joseph dies into google

I dont get it, all it shows is the biblical joseph nd the fight vs DIOS

It's using part 3 dio instead of part one, why would the artist use fat valentine instead of the fit one?

it's the giant text that says Egypt before any real results are listed that has me giggling like a retard
because it's where he died the first time

jjba drama cds when
closest i can find which has dio and hol horses VA is the hatoful boyfriend drama cds

that sounds great! only problem is that araki already confirmed that sbr universe and regular jojo universe are different and have different timelines

they recently posted a call for volunteers so its not completly dead just in the brink of it i say that if they dont get help soon the project will go to shit

WELCOME TO THE TRUE MAN'S WORLD

Only hours until
BITE ZA DUSTO=

They did the thing

So what do you guys think of this compared to the other openings? Reminder that we know have 3 different versions of the great days OP now.

No 3D cgi and crude drawings all around, I'll give you an actual opinion when BD come out and hopefully they fix a lot of amateurish shit. But they're all far below the level of the first three seasons, disregard /a/utists who claim Chasuu is a good one just because hurr foreshadowing.

does anyone else feel like this was just an attempt at making references where the actual show could not? Part 1-3 all had openings that alluded to the shit that would happen even a few parts ahead, including part 2 having purparu hurmato the hand dimension from 3 and 4. I guess there was the turtle and the GioGio reference, but those were very very minor. On top of that, they're just showing us shit that will happen in the openings that the fans know about, and when you look at it it's cute, but when you think about it, it's like, "oh, I know this part front to back, I know these fights happen, this is showing me that, even though I knew they were going to do the whole part in its entirety, they are going to do this fight soon." I just wish they spent more time creating the show so we could have better episodes, and I wish they had done CG for the openings so they could waste less animation bucks on openings and just keep the people who draw on the show parts.

Real talk tough, what's so great about Great Days. I get that it fits with the part's theme but it doesn't seem that good to me

Jesus this is 1000 times better than I expected. I thought they'd just made the thing play backwards from the middle and back to the start, but they actually reworked the whole thing.
11/11

How come the guy drawing this started making them twinks? I liked it when they were all muscled men fighting each other in a no homo way.

Gradually happened, the most drastic change being throughout part 4. Once worst part began it pretty much plateaud. The other major change was that at the beginning jojo was mainly stupid and fun, then it took a turn for the more understated in part 4, until becoming something you can take seriously story-wise in part 7.

I liked chase but I'm not going to kid myself to thinking it's better than anything besides End of the World, only contending with Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town.

That and I kinda like the contrast between it and CNBT,the lyrics fitting with both perspectives of Josuke and Kira is a real bonus though.

Personally it's the somewhat comfy feeling of Bizarre town with a sense grandness on top of it that makes it good for me.Also being generaly pleasant for the ears helps a lot.

Though I do admit that the third version doesn't work that much as a song due to it being remixed,I have to admit that the drums and guitar used to hype are given a more negative being more about Kira gaining the upper hand is pretty clever.

If I have to admit another dislike about the third version it has to be the fucking arrow spam.
Let the rewind time fuckery speak for itself damnit.

To be fair the remixed Great days is closer to EotW+Dio rather than a whole new opening in it's own right.

Speaking of which,I forgot to put CNBT+Echoes right next to EotW in my tier list.

Why do people dislike 「chase」 so much?
And who's ready for the real MVP appearance?

And since we're on Holla Forums, let's BREAKDOWN the rules: anyone here ever played Ōgon no Kaze? If yes, then hard it is to get into it without any knowledge of moon?

Because it feels like a bleach op.

Do not question our lord and saviour araki.

But part 3 still had the manly mcbuff designs

FUCKING ZEBRA HAIR

My fucking dick.

Its the suit and tie

We've talked about our favorite JoJo openings, but what's your favorite JoJo ending theme?

Roundabout.
/thread.

Roundabout, with that as a close second.

that's pretty gay. nice trip.

So some type of queermosexual?

this, I've forgotten so much about jojorion since it started coming out.

No justice.