Why are liberals so mean, Holla Forums?

Got this anonymous message last night from somebody I don't know but who has my number and somehow knows I worked on the Trump campaign for a while. They won't tell me who they are but apparently they're crazy enough to still be pissed a year after Trump won. Why are leftists so nasty, Holla Forums? What can be done about it?

they're retarded as fuck, there is literally no difference between Trump and Hillary, or Republicans and Democrats

shit thread sage

i just called him, he told me to go fuck myself

Give us his #.

We'll just have to find him and ruin his life and then maybe some crazy guy will shoot him!

it's at the top of the image moron

Fuckin lul

Apparently I'm a retard

347 834 6008

ha ha

might've been too direct

OP falsified his image to garner attention or possibly to attack someone with that number. That's why he left number in the picture, for us to use.

He is nobody, do not waste your time.

347-834-6008

i tried it, i shouted heil trump as soon as he picked up, he started yelling at me & hung up lmao

Because liberals are essentially bigots. Yeah yeah, I know that's their favourite word to scream at us, but think about it.
Every society has a politically correct ideology and every society has heretics. Back in 1000 AD the liberals of today used to believe that only ignorant people could possibly be question Christianity. I mean for crying out loud, it's 1018!
And the very same kind of people who want to burn racists at the stake were burning witches at the stake 1000 years ago.

Liberals are essentially bigots who hate whoever their jewish media corporation tells them it is "good" to hate. And no one can hate like a liberal.
It is true, we hate jews. But we understand them. Liberals will hate you with an unreasoning passion the likes of which shuts down all ability to reason and to understand.

don't think so
try calling him and hear for yourself

Welcome to the grown ups table.

Still trying to draw attention?

fuck off reddit

bump

lol no it's legit, i called the guy & asked him why he was sending rude texts and he yelled "none of your fucking business" and hung up lol. no idea who he is though

just stop bumping the thread and let it die, nobody is going to raid a guy for you
NYPA

tbh that could just be because he has a bunch of anons harassing him now, OP could well be an ex or something who he texted something rude to.

You are on wrong pol to think that anyone will believe shit like this. Try leftypol instead and say that he hates black

OP here, trust me i'm not clever enough to make any of this up. some guy i don't know sent me a nasty text b/c i worked for trump, he wouldn't tell me his name so i decided to fuck with him, that's literally it lol

anyone check if this guoy is in various antifa dox lists?

So you keep changing your IP and bumping this shitty thread?
Nobody is going to raid this guy for you, not your personal army you dumb fucko

i ain't bumped shit, lol that ur paranoid enough to think i'm the only person responding to this. go outside and get some fresh air niqqa

It is obvious to everyone that you are new to Holla Forums and this board.
Next time be a little more methodical about this and preplan everything, mkay?

"haha I just called him xD, he was yelling and stuff haha, so le funneh"

you seem like a spiritual redditor (aka a jew). must be tons of fun at parties. stop trying to ruin OP’s fun, faggot

Brilliant meme, thanks for the laugh!

It's just laughable how pathetic you are, that's all.
You don't even understand when I said "all these (1)s" right?

Nice pic from twitter btw

See? this is what I am talking about you fucking 15 year old dumb fuck
Nobody talks like this around here, just shut up, lurk some more and get a plan before you start thinking you're some kind of mastermind

this

Your posts don't add up.
In the first post you imply that you have no idea who it is and use sex-neutral terms.
In this post you're calling it a guy, he, him.
Two possibilities:

lmao holy shit dude. 15 is *young* to you? wtf are you doing here old man? you're posting on an anonymous image board trying to prove ppl are bumping their own thread… do you ever look in the mirror and think "wow, life well spent"?

stay mad u absolute fuckin loser

i'm assuming it's a guy because women don't talk like that. have you ever in your life met a woman who uses the word "youngblood"? it's a pretty safe bet it's a man, bro

Yes, 15 is young. If you think otherwise you must be 12.

how old are you, grandpa?

you make me post this too often

Have fun getting buttfucked with disinfo.

Old enough to buy alcohol, which makes tolerating you faggots much easier.

Sweet contagion merch.

It's not a kid, it's a paid shill trying to do a generational fracture point attack. His previous post is a contagion attack against Trump.

That's not true.

Trump is useless, Clinton would have been the anti-hitler the ultimate expression of Jewish owned politics.

We would be at war with Russia, immigration rates expanded, taxes raised on the working class, and whites hinted on th streets had Clinton won.

Whenever you think of how shit Trump is, remember you have staved off hell on earth for a moment until demographics change cause Trump is too retarded to go 1488

Damn you got triggered just because I called your lapring lame

It's funny if it weren't so sad how much projection you are doing.

Bumping your own post is "life well spent"?

Also, nice pic from 4chan

checked. OP is a faggot

ok you're right, this is literally the first thread i've made on Holla Forums, though i lurk on halfchan from time to time. you, on the other hand, spend enough time on an *anonymous image board* to be able to spot "fake posts" (none of which you picked correctly, lmao). anyway, congrats on being a professional Holla Forums poster, but i think that's a pretty massive self-own tbh. now if you'll excuse me, i have to go count my money, all $1.5 million of it. i'll even post a screenshot of my ameritrade account if you want proof. what are you doing next week? i'm going to vegas and staying at the wynn, for no other reason except that i can. i don't even like to gamble, it's just that i can afford to, so why not. anyway, have fun identifying bump posts. eat shit loser!

damn cool u added graphics 2 the meme now it's DANK

It's easy to spot faggots who think they're really smart, don't kid yourself

The supposed contagion effect is just mentally ill mysticism. Maybe it's time to visit a local asylum or are you just going to retreat from everything to do with other people and live as a hermit because (((they))) are everywhere and are a unavoidable, unstoppable real life Big Brother?
It seems like so many people here have gone berserk with paranoid delusion. THE JEWS ARE NOT INVINCIBLE. I WILL REPEAT IT AGAIN, THE JEWS ARE NOT INVINCIBLE. GOING TOO FAR TO AVOID JEWISH DISINFORMATION ONLY CAUSES US TO BECOME DIVIDED, SOMETIMES IT'S BASICALLY UNAVOIDABLE IF WE WANT TO EXIST. EXISTENCE ITSELF HAS RISKS AND TRYING TO AVOID ALL DISINFO BY WITCH HUNTING ANYTHING REMOTELY SUSPICIOUS IS TANTAMOUNT TO SUICIDE.

Let's think about this for a moment. If Hitler had become obsessed with how the Jews were everywhere infiltrating Germany trying desperately to have him killed, if he hadn't been mentally strong enough to simply ACCEPT THE RISKS OF OPPOSING JEWRY, he'd have given up and let the Weimar kikes stay in control. The Kikes are extremely powerful, but they aren't LITERAL GODS ON EARTH WHO HAVE SUPERHUMAN INTELLIGENCE, 360 DEGREE VISION AND LITERALLY ALL AVENUES FOR DEFEATING THEM SHUT DOWN.

there's a lot of confirmation of OPs faggotry in this thread. Funny that he had to wave his dick about. 'oh i'm so rich that i look for affirmation from user boards'

I will keep this as a souvenir, I will call it "brainlets rage"

Only rational post ITT, too bad you'd be dismissed as a shill by anyone else in this flanderized fuckspot of a board.

hahahahahahaha
i still think you're worthless and there is nothing you can do to prove me wrong

You aren't entertaining anymore.

ughhh whatever man, i just wanted some autists to call this guy and yell the n-word at him, idk why u had to go and turn it into an episode of CSI:Holla Forums but congrats on derailing the thread i guess. gonna go blow $50 on supermarket sushi just because i can, byeeeee

Dafuck you doing here, 4cuck? Around here we don't censor ourselves. The word you are desperately avoiding to virtue signal to your SJW-kin is
NIGGER
Get used to being called a nigger, nigger.

get outta here n-word

This seems like a scheme to snare Anons into bullying via telephones. Get off your fucking ALT govt tweets and leave good, peaceful Anons alone welborn

Thanks 4 the copypasta nigger

This guy's a spy rat on twatter harassing good people. There's plenty moar like him. Probably agents.

Look at that creepy guy, oh I see your eye. Symbolism is a blood trail without needing a light in the dark, glowing clowns…

Get help ASAP. Preferably sterilization

OP, I already responded to your shit thread via sms.

stfu and leave

I laughed.

Drink his tears from a golden chalice?

I figure turn a shit thread into a positive. Look how they glow.

It's true, jews are not invincible. IF they were, after Trump won they would have played nice and took 4-8 years until the threat of Trump passed then quietly resumed their kikery. But they didn't. They freaked (still are) the fuck out. Look at the news! Fucking crazy. They are scared and trying everything they can to get the Trump threat O U T.

I did not dismiss it. Those with eyes..

recording or it didn't happen

that may be degenerate, but it doesn't mean he's a cuck

I was looking for lulz, but alas there were none to be had.

are you quoting a bot?>>11309105

best answer is best

the expression here is "not your personal army"
it was clear what you wanted. we said no.

Sounds like a girl texted that shit, if it's true at all.