Polygon lied (again)

If your thinking about not buying the Assassins Creed 2 Remaster because of the polygon video…well I have no control over that. But for you who have played the original Assassins Creed 2 would realize that the npc's in the cutscenes are randomly generated. Or how the fast climbing glitch has been in Assassins Creed 2 for a long time.

Don't believe me?

ill let gook nerd here tell you youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs

inb4 you already found out about this and I'm a faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/3kkn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really don't know who I hate more. Ubisoft or Polygon. Quite frankly, they're all scumbags. Also I already found this out and you are a faggot.

Even if Polygon did lie, they're still right. It's a fucking awful "remaster", that looks worse and didn't fix any of the bugs of the original.

Fuck off retard. We know the npcs generate randomly, and it changes nothing. Those textures are fucking atrocious.

I'm gonna get shit on, but I wish they made the remaster for PC. The Ezio Trilogy is one of my favourite games. I realize I can slap a sweetFX and get higher resolution, but the remaster increases LOD and texture resolution.

Why should I care? Assassin's Creed was never good, it had nice art design and a good marketing team but nothing else.

hahahahahha

So the NPC and fast climb glitch existed in the original version

And they didn't bother fixing it for their 'remastered' game.

Has there ever been a single person on 8/v/ who did anything because of something buttfucking Polygon said? They're as cancerous as Kotaku. (Shame Hulk can't sue their parent company too)

Sage for shit thread.

So what you're saying is that people should buy this piece of shit just because Polygon lied?

To be fair, it took Capcom six years to fix the ladder climbing glitch in Mega Man even though they MUST have known: Mega Man will let go of the ladder he's climbing if you open and close the item selection menu, this is likely to happen in the second game (Crash Man stage) and third game (2nd Spark Man stage). The bug disappeared in the fifth episode.

And Ubisoft is still cancer
And so is Polygon

y'all niggas posting in a bait thread

Fact checking is always a good thing, even if you're defending ubisoft in the process.

Why would anyone here want listen to what polygon has to say?

eh, shit game anyways.

Nice try shill.
haha, your next line is >polygon shill

I bet this dude in the video gets tons of pussy

wat?

I'm sure everyone here wants to buy an Assassins Creed game, and a remaster of all things.

Why remaster a game that was made in HD? What the fuck happened to patches for this kind of shit? Fucking greedy shits. Either that or they're being begged for remasters by Sony and Microsoft because this generation has absolutely no games to move consoles. And they wonder why people are looking back to retro games instead of playing the over produced pussy-holding experiences of today.

it's that. the black friday circulars are kind of hilarious in this respect, all the electronics big box companies are burning ad space advertising that you can get Skyrim for only $50.

Please stop posting forever.

Even if this didn't look like a pile of horse shit, I can get the same game for $5.

No i'm not buying it because of Ubisoft, I don't care what that shitty clickbait site says.

randomly generated or not, this model shouldn't have gone through pre alpha QA

who gives a shit the remaster looks trash because somehow some retard who doesn't know that just the right color balance and post processing can make a game look good got put in charge of the remaster

I was not going to buy it anyways but god damn, they are so fucking lazy

how low can they go? is there any bottom for these fucking people?

The eternal Yuan.

Fuck off faggot no one wants to see your shitty video.
Mirror of the video in case anyone is interested and does not want to give this nigger any views : vid.me/3kkn

woops that was meant to be reply to op.

Why?

Besides, the point of that dude isn't that he's a reused asset, it's that he's low-res and under-detailed as fuck.

They should have fixed that shit. The game is seven years old.

Your video is shit and so are you, OP.

smh

what anime is that?

onizuka

While I remember the climbing glitch the new lighting they implemented do make the NPCs way uglier.

Man it has been years I barely remember. And I have a good memory. AssCreed 2 had some good things going for it.

But it's also the one that lost me. Just read the book.

I'm quite happy with my PS4 actually, just waiting for my copy of Stein's Gate to show up.

So far this gen has delivered some nice JPN games.

Speaking of remasters. My friend bought that COD remastered shit on ps4 and it's taken 5 FUCKING HOURS to download the game that comes on a fucking disc and it's still not even done. I can see the TV from here. It's still fucking installing things. Consoles have no reason to exist now

the new gen is 100% like that.
xbone is even funnier in that patching is mandatory even for single player only games. When it came out there were some navy kids on a submarine who'd bought an xbone to keep them entertained while they were at sea, and they found out that it a paperweight without a network connection.

IT'S NOT EVEN FOR THE GAME, IT'S FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL EXECUTABLE
EVERY SINGLE GAMEMODE NEEDS IT'S OWN UPDATE THE OFTEN TAKES HOURS
HALF OF THEM FOR A 9 YEAR OLD GAME THAT IS ALMOST IDENTICAL TO IT'S ORIGINAL VERSION
I thought it was fucking stupid that COD died because normalfags are retarded and literally complain that they aren't just re-releasing old games and making them pay full price again. But this is absolutely unforgivable. They deserve to die.

its okay when quake does it

did not click

I don't remember that. I think I'm the only person who didn't have any issue with the climbing in any AssCreed I played, because that's most people's number 1 complaint.

I have no idea what you're talking about, user. The game looks fine to me.