Shooter was wearing full tactical gear with mask

“I suddenly saw the shooter about twenty feet in front of me standing at the end of the hallway actively shooting down the hallway, just a barrage of bullets, and I’m staring at him thinking why are the police here,this is strange because he’s in full metal garb, helmet, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting this rifle that I’ve never seen before,”

Couldn't embed the video so here's the link:

pewtube.com/user/EverythingIsFucked/zFqwQc2

Other urls found in this thread:

intellihub.com/teacher-grazed-by-parkland-shooters-bullet-shooter-was-in-full-metal-garb-helmet-face-mask-bulletproof-armor-shooting-a-rifle-i-never-seen-before/
archive.is/pbKJd
archive.is/wEGyr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek. So he was Ebola-Chan larping?

An NBC News report gives the official timeline of events:

Within barely two minutes of being dropped off, Cruz started firing into four classrooms in Building 12, returning to two of them to shoot again, Israel said.

Cruz then went upstairs to the second floor, where he shot one of his victims, before proceeding to the third floor, where he ditched his rifle and backpack, Israel said.

He then ran down the stairs and outside, where he blended in with hundreds of terrified students — many of them his former classmates — and eluded officers as he left campus, Israel said.

Amid the chaos he’d left behind at the school, Cruz made his way to a Walmart store, bought a drink at its Subway restaurant and walked away again, Israel said.

And yet they never have mentioned what happened to the gear when we have footage of him being arrested unarmed. I swear there's one guy in the system trying to poke as many holes in the narrative as possible.

he must have put it all back in his inventory

It's almost like from a shoah handbook.

Kek

Yup

FBI RELEASED SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE SHOWING 2 ATTACKERS

these faggot shills try too hard, it's like a beacon for us hunting truths, harder you shill deeper we dig

intellihub.com/teacher-grazed-by-parkland-shooters-bullet-shooter-was-in-full-metal-garb-helmet-face-mask-bulletproof-armor-shooting-a-rifle-i-never-seen-before/
archive.is/pbKJd

What the hell movie is that?

If Siege was made into a movie.

Hobo with a Shotgun, I believe.

Rocketlynchers? DO WANT!

What I don't get is why they don't wait for passing period and take advantage of the halls. Going door to door is inefficient and ineffective. If your intent is mowing down as many as possible that is.

Yet they positively ID him. Truly a blessed people.

grazed by bullet
she's lying

Typical excuses will be given.

That's always what people say when they see a gun, and bruise themselves on a wall or something while they're running away. "Muh inches from death"

The shooter was wearing red shirt and jeans according to the pictures of his arrest.

His passport fell out of a plane and was unscratched if you can believe it

The TEACHER in video seems almost happy, smiling, proudly exclaims "IM VERY STOIC" WTF . Kids slaughtered complete nightmare and repeats story with a happy emoji face.
She does the Boo hoo on cue when 2 students mentioned, but no tears.
Her behavior is BIZARRE…
NO PTSD ???

Anyone got a theory as to the meaning of this forced meme?
I think we can agree that it is a MSM/govt forced meme, right?
The word "actively" adds no information, so it must serve some other purpose.

No shit! I cannot even imagine being so happy in that situation. To me, that's the #1 tell

Sorry, just to answer my own question:
3x6 for 666.
Probably a dog whistle to alert those whom it concerns that this is just a psyop.
It informs insiders not to pick at holes in the story and to abide by what CNN reports as if it were the word of God.

Yes. That film is brutal.

Not even the CCTV footage because they're clearly in a hospital.
I'm calling fake.

wew

Literally sounds like an old kike describing the (((Holocaust)))

Wew lads , so at what point did he stop an chat with all those (((students))) he supposedly talked to?

At first they were trying to say he pulled a fire alarm and starting shooting everyone as they exited, saying they were funneled to one door. Not even by the end of the day when they caught him they said he took a different exit.

Teacher in video NEVER mentioned fire alarm.

I'm talking about the news reports in general while it was happening.

I understand everyone reacts differently, But, she's "STONE COLD" .
I'm 56 yrs old, married divorced, kids, etc.. Hunted game my entire life , raised animals for slaughter, been at the scene of many car accidents, a few fatal. Strangers. It definitely affected me. I'm stoic, but, death in your face of strangers has an effect. People you know intimately up close to SMELL their blood. Is reality shattering. That teacher was not shattered.

He sacrificed some chromosomes to slow time down.

Either she didn't recognize literally the most recognizable rifle in the u.s., or he wasn't using an ar-15.

Most likely a blank firing rifle used for training exercises. All the gear used by the "active shooters" was stashed away in the white truck.

And then make it a mile an a half away where a sheriffs intuition kicked in and he IDd the shooter.

It's a mutation of the police term "active shooter", which was adopted by the media as another word for "mass shooter".

How many of these shootings are the result of young men being redpilled on the nature of women?
I mean Elliot Rodger posted on misc, Cruz probably visited halfchan at least (seemed redpilled on race), it's not a long bow to draw to think that they would have been exposed to their position as relatively undesirable men who would find it difficult to attain the woman of their dreams, especially in today's liberal sexual marketplace.
I suppose some men just can't handle knowing how fucked up things really are.

check out this article I find from Feb, 16th.

archive.is/wEGyr
Instead of Stacey Lippel, you have a teacher named Ernest Rospierski. He describe almost the exact same thing. This takes place on 3rd floor. I see a lot of timelines that never mention 3rd floor shootings.

Seems plausible. The 'market crash' last month showed again that the yid loves numerology manipulation.

Stealing those postal bins is a felony.

Here's your webm faggot
lurk for 2 more years and while you do that, learn how to do things on your own before posting next time nigger

oh shit. I have one in my basement
for real

run mah niggah!

:^) Wanna bet it was a Tavor?

OK, the more I see this video the more I'm bothered by it. Because she doesn't seem authentic at all.

So consider this, she includes too many weird details. It's wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

Look at this bizarre expression.

Not with his dollar general paycheck it wasn't.

Yeah, it's a tell of a liar. Look at this expression:

Another weird af expression

yep to both

:^)

THIS

Maybe he's one of those kids Mengele had in South America. After all, he had a close relationship with all 6 gorillion Auschwitz inmates.

This video shows lots of signs of lying. The issue is not that she's not an emotional woman, but that she shows a lot of deception.

In the immortal words of the Vegas sheriff, "Maybe he was a Super Guy".

Amazing how he took off all of that bulky tactical gear, disposed of it, and quietly rejoined the rest of the student body during the evacuation.

top kek.

When I first heard the media claiming some neo-nazi group claimed him as one of their own, instantly figured they were browsing 4chan and saw some LARP post and figured they should report it instantly rather than look into it.

Barbie reads as honest.

Thing is, she's lying.

Yeah, because the shooting was committed by some black squad CIA officer. They just kidnapped and killed Cruz and then blamed it on him.

The lady is lying. Meanwhile, Barbie is being honest.

Would love to see where/what floor /bathroom Barbie was when shooting started, and what exit she took.
ALSO nice how she said Principal ORDERED everyone into field of fire over loud speaker.
Principal here's fire alarm , THEN gunshots , then gets on comms
"EVERYONE please go into hallways to get shot. , thank you "
WTF is that

Why would she be honest if she's 21? She looks like she's lying.

BTW, bitch is ugly.

How dare you insult my jewfu.

She reads honest. But it's unclear why op's lady reads dishonest.

interesting

>the teacher was lying goy there's no way it could have possibly been anyone but (((Cruz))) doing the shooting ignore all the facts and testimonies pointing toward multiple shooters and shooting going on while a student talked to cruz

Whatever happened to The Plague spin-off movie?

Trump confirms more than one officer apparently stayed outside the building.