Black Panther: Movie Mockery

We have to make some memes against this stupid movie. I don't like this movie at all. On the one hand its just bread and circuses for the niggers but on the other hand this is yet another movie promoting uppity niggers we wuz kangz tiers

Video only mildly related for the thumbnail

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FYQu54TOFFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you hate it so much, stop giving it attention.

The movie has already been promoted all the way to being a box suffice success. Its a little too late to stop giving attention. I think we have to make some memes against it.

Here is my concept: Drawfags and shoopfags feel free to implement it

Black panther on all fours crawling like an animal. White man in slave owner attire whipping him like sambo

No you just need to leave back to cuckchan.

You suck at even having even basic ideas on how to get what you want done. What pissed off some jews was subverting the concepts in the movie such as framing the movie and thus the comic book character as something leftists don't like. Wakanda being isolationist means they support isolationism, including a border wall. That's just a start.

Have something to start with before you go asking for people to join you.

Not what you said but here is something basic

No one cares about this stupid fucking movie christ

Similar

The whole thing was a big nothing burger and OP is autistic for doubling down on it.

rural faglords detected, if you give them negative attention, it affects their sales, but you fags are either kikes or just plain out autistic/stupid

fuck off and die already hollyjew.

The city of wew.

Black Panther - The Delusion of Wakanda
youtube.com/watch?v=FYQu54TOFFc

Nigger please

TRIED IGNORING THE NOG PROBLEM IN AMERICA AND THEY MULTIPLIED JOINED UP WITH JEWS AND NOW ARE AFTER WHITES GOT LEGAL REPRESENTATION TO PROTECT THEMSELVES WHILE BEING TRASHY MURDEROUS THIEVING RAPEAPES THEY ARE NOW EMBOLDENED TO THE POINT OF NO RETURN THE WANTED EQUALITY AND WANT GIBS TOO I CAN DISLIKE THIS MOVIE ON THE GROUNDS THAT IT IS KANG PROPAGANDA AND ANY ONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE IT CAN KISS MUH FREEDOM LOVING ASS

T'Challa did nothing wrong.

The core of the movie is ethnonationalist. The creepy propaganda part is when they stop the movie every 20 minutes to shill out of Africa as accepted scientific fact, sneer at white people for existing, and paint Jewish crimes as being committed by blacks or whites. There's a solid half hour of decent movie in there when you take out all the kike propaganda.

For one, nypa faggot and this smells artificial as fuck.
For two, there are memes about this being made. Fuck off to Holla Forums if you really want it so bad.

Checked. That one's a great meme.
Btw, black pill speaks was talking about this way back.

Just expand on this. We took Pepe back, but can we take Black Panther from (((Marvel))) and the cucks? Get some fanfic about Wakanda discovering time travel and going back to help Hitler or something.

Do it yourself shlomo.

A. Wyatt Mann is a national treasure.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Trash Pigeon thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Facebook Gold Account so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" dancing noodle borb isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Facebook posting about a birdshit sticker. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic borbfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "TRASH PIGEON TRASH PIGEON TRASH PIGEON." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

I wouldn't doubt that it could happen in this modern day.

OPEN BORDERS FOR WAKANDA

you guys thought diversity in movies was bad before?
it's going to get much much worse after the success of this movie

Reminds me of the moonman song I was listening to someone posted on here. Lyric about cultural appropriation taking the niggers cultural icons and subverting that shit ourselves. Hitler fanfic not a bad idea user.

Race-mixing libtards on Holla Forums will probably like to draw attention to how Sue Storm cheated on her boyfriend Reed Richards by skinny-dipping with T'Challa and cucking him. What we should draw attention to is that while Sue is clearly a ruined slut, if you look at their later interaction, Sue is clearly disgusted with T'Challa and feels violated by him, and when ogling the Greek demigod Hercules, while both she and T'Challa's wife Ororo (Storm) are entranced by him, it is Sue who is first to look away, while Ororo can't get enough of Herc. Ororo probably fucked Herc shortly afterward, so Black Panther was obviously revenge-cucked by Hercules, and that is the best. Storm is subsequently not married to BP anymore, and fucks white boys (Forge, Wolverine) instead.

The only reason BP managed to snag her in the first place is because she was 12 years old when she lost her virginity to him and hadn't encountered superior white options.

No one cares about your nigger monkey hollyjew media here faggot. Fuck off back to cuckchan.

Jesus fucking christ how disconnected from reality are you? These characters are written by lonely liberal losers, stop analyzing them like they are real people you fucking autist. And stop watching/reading cartoons for children you degenerate retard.

I would imagine the way autism makes it harder to imagine others' emotions also makes it hard to imagine emotions in fictional characters, preventing their analysis. I think the comics were aimed at both children and adults. Writers being lonely liberal losers didn't prevent them from coming to their senses and having T'challa get rejected by his own and Reed's wife for the superior Caucasian Hercules. Kamala Khan swoons for Herc in the 2018 Avengers 'Secret Wars' show too. Herc cucks all non-whites and bleaches their race. His cum is so strong it erases the nig in them. If Herc impregnated Ororo Monroe, the only thing of hers which would manifest would be her blue eyes from the white half of her, because both her parents look mixed to me.

This isn't half
>>>/4chan/
or
>>>/out/

Stop reading comics.

Those who can, do.
Those that can't … rant.
Mostly about those who can (tee hee).
Take your meltdown pills, darling.
The strong ones.

I don't know anyone talking about this movie. What happened?

viral marketers

the studio have paid drudge & kikebart to shill it and now they're sending viral marketing shills here too. I guess they think we'll be so mad about it we'll pay to see it or something. No thanks Moishe.

Heres a idea shills , if you want people to see your movie. Why dont you make something good for a change?

This.
How new are you?
We use archive.is here and hooktube or webm mirrors instead of linking to youtube.
What the fuck.

viral marketing doesnt even work this way
they need to stop hiring people too stupid to get minimum wage work for their shilling

Yes, do nothing goyim. Let the kangs reign free!

It's not about doing nothing. It's about doing something productive. Giving nigger monkeys the media coverage that legitimizes them is not productive. Spend your time educating yourself instead.

This one's more realistic.

This. The nigger is already in a Fahrenheit 451 adaptation.