California Democratic Party doesn't endorse Feinstein re-election bid

DING DONG THE BITCH IS DEAD

Other urls found in this thread:

thegoldwater.com/news/19337-Feinstein-Loses-Endorsement-Of-DNC-As-Repubs-Approach-Talk-Show-Host-For-Senate-Seat
facebook.com/LaRazaRoundtable/posts/848477625211755:0
archive.is/zItir
govbuddy.com/directory/press/CA/president-pro-tempore-kevin-de-leons-public-engagements-week-of-april-27/37022/
archive.is/o7BUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thegoldwater.com/news/19337-Feinstein-Loses-Endorsement-Of-DNC-As-Repubs-Approach-Talk-Show-Host-For-Senate-Seat

He's a fucking piece of shit too.

name the jew

Feinstein, obviously.
The spic who had an illegal father who supports illegal spics shows the direction the cali commies want to go towards.

Most people in California fucking hate Feinstein, even the commies. If they run a spic, he'll probably win hands down.

Not just a spic, a spic/chink hybrid to boot.

Not dead enough.

while this feels like a victory, i can't help but feel like she's just bowing out so she can take a job at a (((private thinktank))) or something else

Time for a long, relaxing vacation with some children's blood then.

exactly, she isn't dead until her name is written on a Death Note

Probably has a few decades left in her to play puppeteer, as the spics do the fronting.

Oh my holy fuckint sides , that makes him a sphinc(ter)

What the fuck? Now what are they planning?
If they wanted a public display of getting rid of someone why didn't they drop Pelosi? (Yes house vs senate but I'm talking just the appearance.) Think he can push spic gibs through?

I thought Spinks were a myth.

Dare you challenge my riddle, cracker?

What does spic woman who gives birth to a chinese baby call it?

Som Ting Wong

Gotta make room for the SPICY LATINX wh*te woman!

Would rather see Pelosi gone.

The only way I'm going to be satisfied is if all of these fuckers, and the spics they try to replace them with, are seen hanging from the gallows, or better yet, burning alive in the middle of pyre as the nation cheers

Well, shit, lets ask for a million bucks (small bills only) too if you have the magic genie in the lamp.

They're mad at Feinstein because she didn't lie about there being no collusion.

Yeah but if they expect to survive the "purge" they should have stuck with their "conservative" kike. Should be entertaining regardless.

Pelosi is in the house not Senate. They both need to go honestly.

Now watching the left go at one another for once. Bern bros BTFO, old cat lady liberals BTMFO

Not an improvement tbh

Don't be too happy, whoever replaces her is going to be a shitskin and much further left.

Michael Savage is a thin skinned less-than-nobody not to mention a kike.

Pelosi is the gift that keeps on giving for the right.She can't even get through the day with out fumbling her words or confusing Trump with Reagan/Bush. She has the warchest to cut any up and coming young democrats off at the knees. She is fine just where she is.
Old power hungry dingbats like her, Clintion, Warran,Rosa DeLauro, etc etc are choking any new blood out of the party.

This probably isn't a good thing because they'll replace her with someone even further left.

Feinstein is the most vapid cunt in all of politics. Good

This doesn't mean she's going to lose. She probably has a war chest in the tens of millions. She doesn't even need the state DNC. Just watch; she'll win re-election. It's almost impossible to unseat a sitting Senator in the US

So what we will get is a dead heat in there primary, this dusty cunt winning by fraud, and the spics and niggers end up too apathetic to do anything about it.

Behold, our future

Exactly this. Fucking Califags would could reanimate Lenin and he'd still be too conservative for their taste.

(checked)
What a delicious target to help them overcome their (((apathy))) and Do Something About It™ you know as a prank and such and such

Never fucking change you faggots

wew

What did she do to to piss off the Tribe/Party?

Feinstein has been nothing but dead weight to xer party for so long I'm surprised it's lasted this long tbh. Getting replaced by a spic is just icing on the cake. Did jews seriously think the brown horde would let them keep their power?

Reminds me when they BEANED the former DNC head kike. Did they think a strong Catholic brown majority would actually be better for them? Stupid yids.

Feinstein is being replaced because she stopped going along with their plans so hard. Earlier: wanted all Americans to turn in their guns. Recently: No, I don't think more gun control will solve the problem.

Wonder if they're doing this just because she actually stood up for Trump's state of the union at one point, its definitely not because she's too leftwing for them.

She's a major puller of money like Pelosi, both hollywood and special interest groups. This will actually hurt them more, especially since they're $40m in the hole right now. Thing is, all the people screeching "blue wave" and so on, don't realize that the democrats are up against the wall. They have old out-of-touch people running the party, and at the same time those people pull in so much money to keep the party afloat that if they're gone it could and likely will collapse the DNC. The DNC could actually walk into the midterms, blow their load and that's it son.

I wouldnt celebrate just yet, if the California DNC is looking to endorse someone else, it just means they're planning to push someone even more leftist. Simply put, they are about to elect a literal Bolshevik tier communist.

This is actually bigger than you all suspect. Feinstein's in with the Clintons and Gore for a gigantic gold mine on a military base there in California, that they all stole from some ranchers in the 1990s. She was also pals with Johnny Leung and that whole clique of Chinese right around when we had our nuclear secrets leaked from Los Alamos. Shortly thereafter Clinton granted China the Most Favorable Nation status which directly led them from a pitiful state of technology to the powerhouse they are today.

Anyway, the idea that she could be thrown out of the DNC in California, where she's been installed for over a quarter century, tells me that there's a big sea change at the DNC which leads right to the top of the current power structure of the left. I'm delighted and it'll be funny to see who they put in her place.

You've got to admit it would be a fitting end to this mad society that's grown around us.

Not to D&C but this goes back to the Boomers not wanting to relinquish control to proteges, but rather preferring useful idiots they can effectively control and dispose of when necessary. This has rippled right through our society, how many people will stay in a company for that gold filled watch on their 40th employment anniversary?

It also throws their plans out of whack because the Boomers, or the Silent Generation, is likely to hold onto their reigns of power till death. What secrets will Hillary and Bill take to the grave which would better serve the greater good even in their own idiom? Stay tuned, astute anons might be able to figure it out themselves. Hawaii figures into this.

I wish it was legal to simply walk into the forest, clear some trees and start homesteading.

really?

< dialup modem

Need a hankie?

who cares? It's a senate vote. Feinstein was a Democrat partisan. Her replacement will be one. If anything, a more radical left-winger does our side better because the left will make themselves look ridiculous.

Don't get too excited, this means they plan on rolling out some kind of new package deal with next-gen kikery for all of us to reverse engineer.

REMAIN VIGILANT ANONS

TRANSLATION:
Chink-Spic raised by a single mother.
TRANSLATION:
He comes from a line of idiot spics and spic-chinks.
TRANSLATION:
He lives in a Jewish Shithole and his daughter is a kosher cum-dumpster.
CONTEXT:
California Proposition 187 (also known as the Save Our State (SOS) initiative) was a 1994 ballot initiative to establish a state-run citizenship screening system and prohibit illegal aliens from using non-emergency health care, public education, and other services in the State of California.
Voters passed the proposed law at a referendum in November 1994.
The law was challenged in a legal suit and found unconstitutional by a federal district court.
In 1999, Governor Gray Davis halted state appeals of this ruling.
TRANSLATION:
Spic who helped other spics enter the country without merit, successfully fought efforts to inhibit such, and gained political power through demographic displacement.
TRANSLATION:
Corrupt as fuck.

Why do they need Feinstein anymore when they have Donald "Just Give Me Your Guns" Trump in office?

>facebook.com/LaRazaRoundtable/posts/848477625211755:0
>archive.is/zItir

DEMOGRAPHIC DISPLACEMENT

>govbuddy.com/directory/press/CA/president-pro-tempore-kevin-de-leons-public-engagements-week-of-april-27/37022/
>archive.is/o7BUM

Posted on 24 Apr 2015 for representative Kevin de León

Check out these demographics.

I don't know that there's a white person in this whole fucking video.

Is such a thing even possible?

Ah the good old days of well thought out propaganda. Slip only into this poster and watch them split.

Why the fuck would I want to help the kikes motivate their pets? I would rather have them demotivated to the point they accept their Ape Crates. Basically, if the Niggers & Spics do fuck all it's over for the dems. Hopefully that diseased CDC nigger catches up to them.

Ha ha bitch

more or less. she'll run commercials and more commercials and invent scandals as necessary to beat her primary challenger. then, of course, she'll beat the republican bc commiefornia