Yu-Gi-Oh!

Because the butthurt never ends.

Where to play Yu-Gi-Oh!
For online: YGOPro Percy - mediafire.com/download/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
Archive with all games playable on PC (mostly through emulation): pastebin.com/0SHfUYyj
Tag Force 1-6 are the best if you want a story (2006-2011, 6 has only the first 25 XYZ monsters).
Tag Force Special (2015) is the best to play for learning the game with many of the new cards.
The World Championship series (2004-2011) and Duel Academy (2006) are pretty good too. Definitely check out Dungeon Dice Monsters.
All are fun for pet/archetype non-meta decking.

Useful Links
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/ (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Probability calculator)
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/ (Ban list)

How to get better
Read the cards.
Playtest and try suggestions.

Which yugioh game is your favourite and why?

Probably 2011, mostly because it was around the time I got into emulating YGO games. Also it is probably the game with the most and the best opponents. I find it to be a pretty acceptable spot in the game too.
Legacy of the Duelist should be released for PC soon enough, but it will probably have only human anime characters as opponents which does limit the decks you can play against. You won't be able to play against something like Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon or Machina Fotress. Having the themed decks is a big deal for me. That said I haven't played 2011 in a long while.

Even though it should be the only game with 2011 in its title, I should say I am talking about World Championship 2011.

Tag force 4. Had the best story lines of characters and an ok ban list.

That looked like a penis.

Dark Duel Stories for its unique mechanics.

This deck is pretty fun, just needs a bit of optimization.

My deck includes Change of Heart, handle it or fuck off.

Sacred Cards and Reshef. The former because it's an adaptation of my favorite story arc, Battle City. The latter is a much better story than the BS Oricalcos arc.

Well, I know a couple of cards that can handle Change of Heart..

Is Foolish Burial in danger of ever getting banned? That shit would be inexcusable. Let it stay at 1 for eternity for all I care.

life is suffering

Why are packs in vidya so fucking terrible?

Beginning of Destiny used to be my favorite because of being GX, sound effects and music alone.

Shame finding out it was a mediocre console port of the first Tag Force with a handful of the second's cards.

Are these resurrected Dragon Rulers?

Is Void Ogre Dragon in any of the handheld games?

I really want to make this Synchro deck I thought up all on my own and that's one of my favorite monsters as well.

Probably only Tag Force Special has it.

Son of a bitch. You'd think manga cards would at least be special unlockables.

The PSP is still a hand-held, you know.

This is too fucking good. Toad is going nowhere no time soon because it was made as a boss monster for frog decks which only a handful of people play. The only time you see it in other decks is when people make it with Bahumat shark through Norden. Shark and Norden are the things in danger of being banned. Also
What the fuck are you trying to say?

Are you brain damaged?

Why are you not mad about Blue-Eyes then? Or literally anything else? Why the frogs?

But it's just an image. Where do you get that someone called you butt hurt from the image? Unless you were talking about when I called you butt hurt last thread.

Then what was the point to talk about foolish burial from toad? If you weren't comparing them then your statement makes no sense. It's like you're typing things without thinking about them.

Because a toad probably touched him as a kid. He already stated last thread that he doesn't care about the other cards that have bullshit effects he just cares about toad's.

Well actually
Still, it doesn't mean he has to bite and get even more ass pains.

I am mad Blue-Eyes has been turned into cancer. I think ABC is also bullshit just by virtue of so easily being able to remove cards from play, which should always be harder to use for being much harder to recover cards from as opposed to the Graveyard nowadays being as important to keep an eye on as your hand. Kozmo and Burning Abyss are both bullshit with their easy negation and maintained advantage with swarming and popping respectively and not even appealing to look at despite me fortunately almost never getting matched up with that shit.

This faggot being able to negate, destroy then even steal cards for essentially no cost just to be anti-meta is outrageous and doesn't make it much better than the shit out there. The only good thing is knowing any generic card like it in the future will immediately get slammed to Forbidden.

I said just because the meta is shit doesn't mean other shit should be ignored.

I was responding to the shit accusation of being "butthurt" for calling a card cancer then changing the subject to another card.

How about you shut the fuck already? Good, you hate the game. Don't play it, play old games and just shut the fuck up. Your bitching will change nothing. In fact with the new generation being months away we will see a new level of degeneracy. How many years have you already spend bitching and bitching?

I don't have any reason to shut up whatsoever.

Why are the Tag Force games so expensive?

Nigger we get it. You sperged out enough in the previous thread. There's no reason to start this chain of shitposts again other than you wanting to fish for replies.

Do you even understand the words you use?

Do you when you call my shitting on that card last thread "sperging out" and spew autism at me desperately?

*autism buzzword

Yeah, you know, I was thinking of putting a new OP, but your sperging out was so funny I couldn't help posting another frog. And you sperged out again. How are we to blame for your spaghetti?

Again it says butthurt but this is an anonymous image board and we get new ids for a new thread. He could have just left it alone but he had to draw attention to himself like a mental deranged tranny. I don't do it often but it might be best to filter him.

Because they're old and some might come with the promo cards. Just emulate them on ppsspp

Are you delusional?

Is this a YGO thread or is this a fucking spergout thread?

Are you trying to make sperg a buzzword?

No…just wondering since half the thread is that one user bitching about Toads (granted Toads can be BS with the right hand but come on).

It is extra funny that you are saying that to the person himself.

CARDS THAT DON'T NEED TO BE ON THE LIST ANYMORE:
Neo-Spacian Grandmole
Torrential Tribute
Compulsory Evacuation Device
Sangan
Morphing Jar #2
El Shaddoll Construct
Exciton Knight
Moralltach
Rescue Rabbit
Inzektor Hornet
Upstart Goblin
Book of Moon
El Shaddoll Fusion
Debris Dragon
Card Trooper

CARDS THAT NEED TO BE HIT:
Molmorat
Toadally Awesome
ABC Dragon
Invoker
Terraforming
Anti-Spell Fragrance
Bahamut Shark

CARDS THAT CAN BE UNBANNED BUT NOT UNLIMITED:
Chaos Emperor Dragon
Dragon Rulers
Stratos
Shurit
Cyber-Stein
Feather Duster
Card Destruction
Monster Reborn
Spellbook of Judgment
Super Poly
Solemn Judgment

And I only said the ability in particular was cancerous bullshit. Nothing else.

All I did was shit on one card then call out shit like "butthurt" and other shitty assumptions. I'm not the one who's sperging out in the slightest.

Eh, fuck you mang.

The fuck are you smoking?

DRAGON RULERS DID NOTHING WRONG!
Why Terraforming?

I love how it was obvious they were trying to keep them alive until Dark Matter was the hilarious last straw with how fast they made it an issue.

On second thought, I'll call you a faggot.

Terraforming needs to be hit because they're starting to streamline powerful cards into field spells. Cards like Union Hangar, Sky Iris, Reckless Magic are fucking ridiculously powerful for how easy they're searchable with terraforming. Terraforming just adds superfluous consistency to already powerful decks. They don't need to ban it, but terraforming at 3 is a little too good right now.

My opinion is correct, fuck you.

aside from adding an odd-eyes it doesn't really do much else

It's not really so much about the searching, but the popping is what makes it great. You have the ability to pop scales for free, plussing off of anything that goes off on destruction like the new magicians or ariadne on top of it. And not being able to target scales before sky iris is way more annoying than you're giving it credit for. I've won and lost duels because of that no targeting shit.

I'm fine with hitting that faggot toad, ABC and Fragrance, but making something like Grand Mole or #2, let alone taking off Cyber-Stein, Duster, Card Destruction Reborn in this day and age, or SuPoly is retarded.

Also hitting Shark. Limited at most.

Hi, user, did I find you?

No. Why would I immediately surrender unless I couldn't do shit, let alone tell my opponent to die just for playing Blue-Eyes?

I'll just hit the big ones

I know it might be a joke but this cards effect was annoying more than anything. It also give people free monsters.

She can come back to 1 just fine. With all the SS from the extra deck, she can turn Shaddolls into a anti-meta deck

He was only hit so they people can play pendulums freely which is sad. I don't think he'll come off anything soon while monsters have effects going off in grave like BA

I have 3 in my book just waiting. Maybe to two. Artifacts were good because it taught players not to randomly MST things and moralltach non target remove was the best punishment.

Evilswarm Rabbit can stay right where he's at thank you. Ophion fucked me enough when I decided to come back into the game.

They make do another emergency ban list and hit this fucker

Yeah I can see it going to two. That quick play banimesnt on either players turn then it can dodge effects by tagging out and then go into a rank 4 play.

Fuck you it's either this or give us back Exciton. We need an answer to "You destroyed my monsters? lol I'll just get them back next turn." Plus it's amazing seeing the salt at locals as this gets flipped

Yeah getting banned is in sharks future.

Nah, Cyber-Stein would be too strong now especially with left arm offering

It's only banned here because people still play pendulums here. Japanese players play other things so there was no need to keep it banned.

It would be fine if it gave you a set amount like the newer ones do but it was too strong for one card so they spread its effects out.

He's avoided the list long enough. Either to two or banned. Since they came out BAs get so much indirect support it's not even funny. Phantom knight engine, Speedroid engine, monarch engine, and Infernoids engine.

Fuck Fragrance. Give back Exciton in a heartbeat and let people play their fucking Spell Cards.

ABC should get hit all the way to one. Playing shit like that should automatically have you required to protect that single monster at all costs if you want to win with it. People playing ridiculously powerful monsters that can float like that should have to rely on only a single copy, so they can't just abuse it.

Morphing Jar #2 is way too easy to set up OTKs and even FTKs with.

Last time someone told me about trying to go for Rank 7 Spam and well and thought about. Red-Eyes is to slow for that but you know how is fast and also has Level 7s? Metalfoes, not only that. Return of the Red-Eyes can revive Metalfoes too since they are Normal Monsters. I don't think this is the most optimal build but it is a start.

I may be retarded but what's so bad about molmorat?

Oh wow an actual explanation
Flip effects are too slow, all they have to do is remove it with the overabundance of monster removal decks have now. Don't give me that "but you wouldn't waste removal on a set monster" shit because people used to shit themselves when your opponent a set monster. A set monster is never a good thing waiting for you.

Don't get butthurt because Ophion touched you. It was a shit deck then and it will be a shit deck with rabbit at 3. It auto loses to anything that doesn't shit out high level monsters. So it will never be meta.

No, fuck you. It's not even just the pendulum shit, what do you do when your opponent opens abc, set 2, one of them being Anti-Spell? The fuck do you do against that? Nothing. It's oppressive as fuck. Floodgates in general are cancer.

He's extremely good but not deserving of a ban. It's high risk, high reward. I like how you use cyber end as the example rather than the actual stupid cards hes used for like Exterio or Last warrior. Which both can be dealt with.

I forgot about him. I personally never thought he should be hit, but i can see why other people would. If it were to be hit it would have to be limited. Dante at 2 does the job effectively. Honestly I think Beatrice is the real offender of the archetype, but she already got hit so I'm good on BA.

It can dump ANY zodiac card on normal summon and when it is an material for a beast warrior XYZ monster you can detach a material and SS him

True but they have a card to speed them up pic related

Did you play against them in their prime? All they needed to open was Rabbit and their backrow Pandemic. Lance was too good in that deck, and I think that deck was the reason Denkko was made or she started getting more play.

I forgot they play it. Nobody's really plays the deck that much because it's gotten boring. It wasn't that much of a problem in BAs because Dante isn't as strong as Buster

I used that because that's the oldest OTK I can remember with him. Again it's either or, he comes off the list and they go on.

I'm just mad that they didn't touch him while they banned my waifu.
I brought shaddolls the week before they got banned

How to go fast in Yugioh?

Play modern top tier decks.

Not fast enough.

So I'm running pic related as just a fucking about deck with my friends and this is the first time I've been playing this game since Highschool so we've more or less agreed to avoid XYZ, side, and Extra decks.

How can I improve on my return deck? I actually kinda like it so I dont want to go for something 'better'. I was considering subbing out Gaia power with Mage Power but the former helps out my Card Trooper at the same time as my Bazoo, so I felt it was more efficient.
heres the card list if its too hard to read in the picture

user Blackwings are not dead

For a non-extra deck you can go with something like Monarch, Exodia or even Yosenju no problem.

Why's it so small?

You are planning on eventually learning the new stuff, right?

Oh yeah at some point. I just want to get my feet wet with the stuff I know before going in with all that additional shit.
I think next I was going to try to suss out how Pendulum or XYZ mechanics work soon enough, but the whole new field and deck shit is plenty off putting enough as it is at the moment, but it'll give me something to work on afterwards.

I think this one should be bigger

Looking like it.

Forgot to say in
But Imagine D-rulers with Towers.

Made a new deck now for shits and grins, pretty effective if I get a good starting hand but unfortunately I am 100% fucked if anyone plays a Virus card because I have barely anything that can survive the PURGE.

Otherwise really good fun, Pot of the Forbidden is muh boi.

They literally just renamed Fusion Deck to Extra Deck.

Also, Pendulum Zones are explicitly only for Pendulum Monsters that you place them in to activate their unique effects and Special Summon monsters between their lowest and highest numbers.

Xyz is also literally "Got 2 monsters with the same level?" Slap them on top of each other like legos and slap a fancy black card on them as well."

Regional just started and I pulled starving venom from the participation packs.
Do I keep him for my zombies since I already run dragons mirror in them.
Or do I sell it to get my money back?

Holy shit, what deck do you run?

I'll give you any of it I have for it.

I'm running zombies, with hardly any shiranuis
I already run one dragons mirror in here for dragonecro, so I'm thinking that I can also run starving venom in here

Okay, but could you name particular cards you might want for it?

Nigger starving venom costs 8 euro, just buy it. Transporting cards across the continent is annoying

Starving Venom costs $10 over here and I have no money at the moment. Haven't been able to get a fucking job or autismbux yet.

Fug.

When are they going to release the monster inside of these jars?

It clearly has to be something with high destruction and drawing power.

Blowing up shit to search a particular monster can be all you need. I speak from experience of stomping with my Odd-Eyes deck.

I think he realized it and left because of that.

One day I'm deliberately going to see what happens when I go all the way with a Synchro deck after seeing a Maxx C.

welp, regionals are over
with my zombies i went 1-4
beat heroes
lost to paleozoics - couldn't get over barrier statue since he buffed it to 2k attack both duels
lost to metalfoes because of the unicorn
lost to kozmos because of dark planet
and lost in a mirror match because the other guy had even more shit to speed up the deck, that i don't feel like spending money on
gonna try and sell the deck, i'm not gonna spend another 100$ on shit like dante
what do i run till the d/d/d support comes out, d/d/ds or gem-knights?

I don't know what to tell you. If that's the case then D/D/Ds are out the question for you seeing as they run crystal wing and desires/

i already have crystal wing/omega/beelze
my issue is that i still need speedroids/dante to speed things up, and other shit like swords of concealing light to protect myself
i'm just sick of spending money on a deck that's essentially dead
the guy who had what i'm talking about was also 1/3 when he dueled me, so his prospects weren't any better

So this happened. I drew 8 cards and I was surely about to draw even more. No idea what he was going for. After playing the de-synchro he left for some reason.

No, if we are lucky it will be another card like this gorgeous bastard.

Look at that fucking /fit/.

He wasn't just some Jew, he lived.

OH GOD
I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW GEM-KNIGHTS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BRICK
brilliant fusion lady brilliant diamond
she makes seraphinite
with seraphinite you double summon sardonyx
and then you pray that he can kill something so that you can add gem-knight fusion to your hand
it finally makes sense

Why not just run Clear Wing? It's weaker, of course, but still helps and is easier to make.

I don't think decks necessarily have to stick to a strict requirement for the Extra Deck that isn't even their archetype.

i run both
downside of clear wing is that he only stops monster effects
i tried cairngorgon earlier, but he doesn't work on stuff that targets more than 1 target

Then just use Forbiddens?

Under rated anime.

Barrier Statues need to get hit to 1. I don't care if this gets me laughed at when the bottom line is they stop all Special Summoning that isn't their attribute and aren't hard to protect if you dedicate the time to making them work for you.

Not even smug Trump and Farage can faze me.

I didn't even imply that.

Why Gemini Spark?

You sure act that way

You don't have to imply it when you say it straight.

because i run geminis?

I said something like being able to negate and destroy then even steal cards for basically no cost to top it off is cancerous.

I almost never think a card should be outright banned.

But you already have Raigeki and Twin Twisters. Why use that destruction if you could do better?

can raigeki kill spells/traps?
can twin twisters kill monsters?
do either of them let me draw a card afterwords?

Should I even bother with the PSP games before Tag Force Special?
I'm getting back into Yugioh and the last time I played there was none of your fancy "xyz" or "synchro" or "pendulum" shit around. I've read something about it though and both Xyz and Synchro are quite easy to understand, but I still don't fully grasp this Pendulum bullshit, would Tag Force Special be a good way to learn how it works?

I've been with this game from the beginning and I could explain it in a handful of sentences.

I thought they were complicated too until I made an Odd-Eyes deck and learned how to build them.

Yes, there is also a pendulum tutorial

Bullshit

For fucks sake, learn how to use the site at the very least. Stop writing 5 comments one after another. Reply to everyone there is to reply in a single post.

Don't assume shit you don't know just because I didn't play this game competitively back during DM and GX.

Fuck, this shit sounded as imbalanced as fuck as I thought when I first read it. I'm sure there's stuff to do to counter this though, I'll just have to see how it works hands-on in Tag Force Special.

Because stuff like

is totally not something you do all the time. And then you wonder why people you think you are artistically retarded.

That's the whole point of this game idiot, to compete against other people. You can't duel yourself.

get a load of this normalfag

Are you this pissy about me shitting on that card that you're nitpicking?

I have a brother. That was all I needed when I wasn't playing one of the games.

You are not contributing to anything other than your IDs post count and killing the thread earlier when you regularly make 2, 3 or even 4 posts instead of 1. I bet you were bullied in school for being such an autistic fuck.

Why are you getting so worked up over me keeping threads going?

If anyone's sperging out, it's been you flying off the handle just because of one little tame argument.

Making 3 posts one after another is not "keeping the threads going" more than a single post would. Jesus Christ, how fucking retarded are you?

Holy shit man, you have 51 post that contain nothing of value. I think you should take a break.

You sound more autistic at this point.

bump :^)

This is getting embarrassing.

Dude, please. Your sperg-out over the toad in the last thread and this one was embarrassing, but trying to downplay it and say it was just a 'little argument' is even more ridiculous.

Stop posting any time.

Why can't you admit even when you are obviously in the wrong and no level of subjectivity can being to claim otherwise? It is not a coincidence not a single person here gets behind you. Seriously, if you can't shut your stupid mouth just fucking leave, no one is going to like you anyway so why stay?

Because they shut down Special Summoning. Vanity's Emptiness stops it for all players whereas these monsters can be simply put in a WATER, LIGHT or DARK archetype deck to easily stop the other player from using their monsters as easily as summoning a Level 4.

Stop acting so ridiculous over a little opinion about certain cards.

Stop making shit up, faggot.

Why are you being so asshurt? Holy shit.

So you won't dare to admit being in the wrong even about that. What a human scum.

That implies the Exodia guy is not first or that he won't draw Exodia in his first turn.

Do I honestly have to go into everything shit about your post? You're being desperate at this point trying to pressure me and claiming you're in the right and I'm in the wrong just because of your opinion.

And you call me scum just because of your delusions? I'm clearly not the one sperging out here. I just have to argue with you just because you're so fanny flustered about what I said about one little card you're grasping for excuses to talk shit and trying to bully me into leaving a thread when I've been the one most on topic the entire time.

Instead of letting it be, you just had to do it again.

Aspergers sure must be scary to live with.

I think you need to take a break and some Ritalin.

Are you going to try to beat the record of around (250) that the most autistic assburger poster in this site had previously?

New waifu in the upcoming pendulum structure deck

Check my (2)

Are you fucking retarded seriously trying to bait anons for posting a lot?

i've been waiting for pendulum domination for more than a year
how much joy can konami possibly obtain from my suffering?

What's so special about this deck?

it's literally the other half of the d/d/d archetype
it's been revealed since the 10th or so episode form the anime
out in japan for more than a year
meanwhile the tcg is stuck with half a deck and an unplayable synchro

Fucking Japanese. Especially with the way it is written I could barely read something this simple. Couldn't even distinguish between ri and shi. Actually with that font I am not even sure if shi and tsu would have any difference.

Why did it get delayed so much anyway? Was there ever an explanation for it?

judaism

If it's D/D/D, then why does it have Astrograph Magician?

What's the biggest thing about the deck? I know Master of Pendulum's was all summoning methods featuring both a Synchro and Xyz for boss monsters, Meteorburst and Absolute.

To push other things. Killed all my motivation and hype for the deck.

no you dumb nigger, i'm trying to tell you that i'm annoyed that konami is still pushing new structure decks even though they've been holding off the d/d/d one for over a year
this one has nothing to do with d/d/ds

All I did was ask what the biggest cards in it were.

no you stupid negro
half of the d/d/d archetype is stuck in the structure deck
which has absolutely nothing to do with the one you posted

You didn't specify that wasn't the deck you were talking about. And I didn't post it.

pendulum domination clearly isn't the same shit you posted
not my fault your reading comprehension is horrible

And you wonder why we do the >(64) meme

I said I didn't post it. And I've been busy.

What are the best cards from both decks?

I thought Pot of Greed is limited?

Gee, you think?

Pot's banned even in OCG.

I'm curious why Upstart Goblin of all drawing cards is Limited.

Please tell me the bottom part isn't real.

That image comes from halfchan, but even then it was being snarky and ironic in the le monkey face kind of way. The fact that we can use it now seriously shows just how far the mighty have fallen

Mods are faggots like always. 8ch is the first time I've seen any that actually feel like they understand shit and aren't separate from the community.

Citation fucking needed. Don't romanticize the mods, for all their saving graces they still do things like ban productive pdf-sharing threads, banning offtopic and shitpost threads only when they don't find them funny and all of /newsplus/. The only thing that's good about them is that we can walk away from them if we really have to, and the fact that the global volunteers are amazingly hands-off and allow this to happen.

Latest attempt at ZW.

How do I improve it? I can't decide what would be the best idea for Rank 5s and even 6s in rare cases thanks to Star Changer and Gagaga. Rhapsody I've decided to give a try for extra oomph for both me and Tag Duel partners.

are you referring to this board's mods?

Holy fuck my sides are on fire.

I said it was an attempt, you insufferable faggot.

Fuck off.

Not exclusively. The pdfs thing happened on Holla Forums and /newsplus/ being made different to every other Holla Forums board is more codemonkey and jim's fault then anyone else's, but Holla Forums's mods mainly have a problem trying to distinguish between shitposting and offtopic derailment, which is fine since deciding what is and isn't a shit thread depends on each person. Sometimes they play favorites and allow shitty, not really Holla Forums threads around because they're fun and lighthearted and been around since forever, like 4am, lol, and webm threads.

Personally, i'd like to see a few more shitty threads without a real videogames topic stay around and let this board become Holla Forums with videogames, rather then have a mod team judge your every move to see if it's sufficiently gaming or not. I want to see a vcollins general thread not be banned even when we have lol threads and daily dose threads stay up becuase lol and daily dose have a history of being Holla Forums.

I'm rambling, sorry

Am i missing something here?

Don't know how to use Artifacts, so I haven't tried them.

I thought about at least using Durandal, but I don't think it'll result in anything more than a single card dropped to get rid of it. 99 is a bad habit I haven't been able to kick because of the possibility of just stomping something I can't get around normally with raw strength after quickly making a Utopia.

Artifacts are fun once you get the hang of them, and it's always fun to turn the nature of the game on it's head a little by intentionally popping your own backrow for fun and profit. Even if it dies to literally every form of floodgate in the game, it's fun to play around with just for the sheer novelty of a swarm deck with level 5 monsters and no backrow.

I was thinking of at last resort making Constellars for a competitive ZW build since they're perfect for 4 and 5 level manipulation and give me access to their powerful monsters as well.

I really think ZW could potentially be good if there was a solid, speedy engine for making Utopia and Leo Arms. They're fun and satisfying to win with when they work.

Would you suggest removing half the 4s and 5s for Artifacts along with some other shit taken out for Movements?

that looks like a toad cock in the thumbnail

You'd have to change the way you play in order to fit them in, and you'd probably be better off running constellars anyway, but i'd definately recommend giving them the old college try.

Alright, thanks.

The only problem is that I'll probably need more Star Changers to accommodate them, but I can think of plenty of Level 4s to take out.

YCS Anaheim is live

i think this deck wins solely because nobody ever plays against it, and don't know what do stop
i've had so many people negate gem-knight fusion thinking they're smart, even though they read the card text

What are Norden players going to use when he eventually gets banned? I've heard talk about it for a few years.

And is Upstart Goblin at 1 for a similar reason to PoG getting banned?

Can I take you on? Or is mobile online not compatible with PC?

Also, Blue-Eyes really love that Alternative and MAX don't they? Can't blame them. Glad to see Sonic Bird in the decks I've faced. I remember that card only ever being worth shit back in GBA era and suddenly it's seeing a resurgence with all the new Ritual cards even if it is a generic seeable inclusion.

It's not.

it's not cross platform sadly
i'm not even sure if you can challenge anyone on android
if you download it for PC i can duel you

You technically can, but you have to wait for the other name to show up. People literally say the best thing to do is wait in Match until you see at least you can do that much. the name of the opponent you want to take on.

Is Percy planning on implementing something like typing in a name and trying to set up a game with that particular user for mobile anytime soon? Japan alone is a statement to how relevant mobile is and it'd be neat to be able to locate someone you played with or against before.

Disgusting.

no idea
android ygopro definitely seems like a shittier version, especially since the card database doesn't auto update

At least it never lags. I just wish mobile had music, but in order to do anything like that you have to take it apart, add that then reinstall it. Same with adding new AI decks.

Haven't found anything reliable to do that yet. You know how you search for something and there's always all programs or apps that claim they do the job best, but they most likely don't.

Because having a deck with 37 cards in a deck is so much easier to manage and control then 40 cards, even if using all your upstarts in one duel means that you're up against an opponent with 3000 more life points, if it means you can get to your combo pieces faster then it's a no brainer. I think it'll stay at one, given that Into the Void and Card of Demise do what it does with more checks and balances.

That's what I figured. Just like Pot of Greed got banned for giving you a 39 card deck with free advantage, having more than one of this gives you something similar.

I still worry about Wisdom-Eye Magician with that in mind. I feel like all it will take is some superpowered new Magicians for Yuya at the end of Arc-V and he's getting banned.

Years ago I didn't like it, but understood that Pot of Greed was deceptively just too good in the end and unhealthy for deck building and the game as a whole.

If the sentence structure was confusing, I think it just glitched and somehow moved up a paragraph.

Do you think those superpowered magicians will be like Tradetoad and Substitoad, retrained copies of the same card designed to replace the one they're bumping off the banlist with a bit more balance and maybe one or two beefed up effects?

I doubt it, i don't think konami actually has a handle on what makes a card powerful besides big numbers, and a lot of new cards break or misuse cards from way back in the day that nobody could have really seen coming. Elder gods would have just been another interesting but forgotten archetype if Norden couldn't have been abused by instant fusion.

I think they'll be some kind of supercharged version of either Stargazer and Timegazer or Xiangke and Xiangsheng for Yuya to use against Zarc as well as some new Pendulum Dragon (probably split from Odd-Eyes when taken to use Astrograph) just for him that when used together unleash a fearsome combo that no Spell and Trap or Monster effect can stand against.

Remember that Yugioh as a show is full of moments intended to be suspenseful when stakes ae high until something that makes the opponent truly shit themselves gets dropped. I can see whatever Yuya's final Magicians and Pendulum Dragon are as very powerful just to deal with whatever insane ability Supreme Dragon King has as well as whatever's backrow.

Oh yeah, sorry. Forgot this was an anime for a second there.

I haven't played in well over a year, gimme some ideas of fun decks, it does't have to be meta, just playable

Ghostricks with Eyes of Blue, level 1 chaos.

Paleozoics with frogs and Toadally Awesome. You will get to enjoy all the butthurt.

Trap card monsters? Sound neat, what's the build for that

You mill them to the grave to get out your frogs faster.

I thought that degenerate faggot toad could stop any effect? The players I matched up with and against were never able to stop certain cards, let alone steal them.

And it wasn't just them misplaying, there were times I was never prompted to use it.

You should decide who was actually playing it the frog. Also learn spell speeds.

Leancholia can turn one treatoad into a treatoad and Opabina for essentially free, why aren't you running it?

I got most of the cards bbut what is the 2nd trap card and the last two trap(not counting the paleozoic)?

Legacy of Yata-garasu, Accumulated fortune and anti-spell fragrance. Accumulated might not work for you if you're not hot with chaining literally everything to everything else, and can be replaced with jar of greed or even paleozoic pikaia if you're mad.

alright, thanks, I'm playing with it a bit now against AI and seems fun but I'll definetly need some time to fully grasp the playstyle

Just play the version I posted. There is no need of Leanchoilia. And I don't understand why he would tell you to use Jar of Greed when the build already has one Yata-garasu. Stardust will be dead most of the time. Accumulated will be just about as dead.

I saved the differences between your decks as the side deck so I'll play around with different ratios and such

Alright, mobile YGOPRO is definitely shittier. Pendulum Call does not fucking do that.

android ygopro crashes when i try to play AI if i start the duel before it finishes loading the list of decks

Same here.

just play the pc one, at least then you can make lobbies and play against friends

I just realized his deck has 3 Ronins and only 2 Dupes. Now that is silly even if you think Leancholia is helping much.

You have already lost if you "need more." Even a third Mariella wouldn't be too much as this actually adds speed to the deck. Meanwhile for Leancholia to work you not only need something banished, but other Paleozoics are unlikely to be banished if you are playing correctly, which decreased the number of cards that might end up there greatly. People play 3 Pot of Desire and you think 3 Needlebugs are enough even though the goal of the deck is to have a graveyard full of cards. And the difference in card dumping is having one extra copy of Miriella so there isn't even much of strategic difference there.
And you need some serious explaining to do with the 3 Ronins and 2 Dupes.

Sure they did.

You both must be doing something very wrong for that to happen.

The only computer I've owned in years has its screen shattered and can no longer connect for some inexplicable reason anyways.

It was also outdated as fuck.

It just happens. It doesn't crash when certain cards or effects are activated like before, but the AI mode still has to be allowed to load up the decks before even trying to go back or it will crash.

I've never thought of it as 3 ronins and 2 dupes, always as 3 ronins and five targets for ronin. Leancholia can add back a swap frog if you ever want to banish cards, and it's true it's just a win-more card. A combo i've found myself using midgame is to ronin a swap frog, xyz for opabina, mill ronin again for leancholia to bring back a target for ronin and a paleozoic and xyz into another treatoad, which is usually the point when the other player gives up in disgust. I'll give you Mariella, jar of greed and stardust, they're not perfect and The Huge Revolution can do what it does and leave space in your extra deck too.

Is Supreme Dragon King Zarc going to be in the new structure deck despite being a cover card for the new set?

It seems to be shaping up that way with what there is revealed of it so far.

Metalfoes look fun, anyone got a deck for that?
Also are Synchrons still viable?

the great thing about metalfoes is that they work great with other archetypes
like metalfoes+yang zing
or metalfoes+fire kings

Is that so, what makes them combo so well with others?

they can destroy their own cards to set their spells/traps
which works with yang zing/fire king mechanics

Who else likes that Field Spells actually matter now? Last I remember actively using one was fucking 7 Trials to Glory.

They need to bring back one field spell for both players again, field spells have just become a sixth spell card slot for a better continuous spell.

It's more fair that way. I can't complain about not having to fight over who gets to use it.

Thing is there used to be a series of really good, strong, powerful field spells that lorded it over the groundlings that people sunk resources to protect. They were never especially meta, but they carved out a niche for themselves in casual play being fun for everyone involved. I really hate "When this card is activated;" as a concept, and having it be on a field spell just makes it worse for me.

I'm having this weird issue with yugioh pro where if I start the duel I won't draw during the first turn, wtf?

Blame konami.

is it the android one?

Rules changed old friend. Players who go first don't draw anymore. Decks are fast these days and that extra draw was stopped to slow them down a little.

Nope, PC one.

Are you fucking serious?

oh yeah, i thought you meant that you don't draw at all
yeah, first turn player doesn't draw during his draw phase the first time
both players can have field spells on the field

Yeah. Same change that made field spells not destroy each other when both players use one

ahh it's gonna take me a while to get used to all these changes. Nevermind then and thanks.

Yes and take your time, we're here to help.

It's literally two changes.

And i think in that same revision they streamlined how cards got written with : and ; distinguishing costs and normal odd effects of a card, which everyone ever decided was a good thing for the game.

Who here likes fusion?
What about Miracle synchro fusion?

I only have love for one fusion card.

The jews fear the samurai.jpg

What a shame, both her being dead and not loving the goyim arch-type

Hey, what's a good way to protect my spellcards? I'm building up a Necroface\Gren Maju da Eiza deck and I want to keep my Dimensional Fissure safe from the faggots who always have magical typhoon from biting me in the ass.

Maybe if you like bricking.

Shame. I thought they were gay.

Master Key Beetle is my suggestion and I should really order one considering a lot of monsters I like are DARK.

V2 I think it is sligly more consistent. I like were things are going. Any suggestions?

why

The Single Red-Eyes and Summon Skull are for their fusion. Sure, I can use the Lighthing Archifiend for it but it must be on the field for that.

That Red-Eyes art looks great. Glad that after more than 10 fucking years he's finally getting his due.

Maybe it is just me bit after playing ABC it doesn't seem like being that crazy.

And you're saying pikaia doesn't?

the main issue with it is that it easily stays on a plus, while maintaining field advantage with their fusion/infinity

Being able to remove shit from play so easily is still an issue. There's plenty of shit that hypothetically deals with it nowadays like flimsy ass Imperial Iron Wall, but carefully managing hand and Graveyard can be enough to worry about at times without being expected to throw in a Burial or Reincarnation you might not even use and just winds up bricking you.

Wincest doujins when?

That wasn't just some random guy I ran into during Tag Duels? What decks does he run?

Rate my OTK

Softandcuddly/10

What is with the anti-meta meme decks? They are just a waste of time really. Even if you summon Fossil and defend it with 10 equip cards it has never ended up working. Though honestly I am surprised at how easily people usually draw him. If they are not just the people leaving after seeing their hand that is.

they tend to work
sometimes it can take me forever to draw twin twisters so i can kill vanity

So I happened to play against this. I had a very shit hand, but ended up winning relatively easy anyway. But it was fun to see such a deck around.

i've got the whole buster blader core
i'm planning on buying 3 felgrand structure decks this sunday to go along with it
is it worth it?
i'd rather not buy blue eyes, they can be even more costly, and pretty much everyone here already runs them

Versatility is the biggest reason dino is so good.

Felgrand deck seems boring as shit to be honest.

Old-fag here, started to play again recently. Kinda hard to get used to all the new stuff. It's especially boring seeing new cards all the time and then having to stop to read the fucking text that is like 15 lines long while having a time limit. Every new monster basically has one million effects and I get fucked always because of this. I guess I'll learn them eventually but until them I'm getting ass-raped pretty hard

Try buying the Master of Pendulum structure deck along with copies of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, his Field Spell; Sky Iris and its Magician monsters. Odd-Eyes with Entermates (Performapals) and Magician Pendulums is fun as shit and help you go into all kinds of monsters with them as well as searching or fucking with ATK.

Learning how to make a deck that uses Pendulums is a bit of a learning curve, but it opens up new strategies in the game like blowing up your own cards to draw or search. I'd say this deck is overall the best for learning to manage Pendulums. It's also an amazing deal for all the fun cards it has including an UR Synchro and Xyz that work great together. And if you don't mind commons of particular monsters, even a Fusion with a Polymerization included in the deck.

r8 this clusterfuck

Chaos Dragon? Synchro? What are these fucking bizarre mechanics? Can't I just go back to a simpler time when Series 1 or 2 were prevalent?

Also which card waifu would you fuck?

Yeah, go play the Power of Chaos games or something.

I do feel what you mean though, I've been starting to get back into Yugioh and what I found was this new Tuner/Synchro/Xyz/Pendulum bullshit and most card effects nowadays are multiple fucking paragraphs. It gets annoying when some monester suddenly comes to the field and fucks your shit up and you have to read a fucking essay on why he was allowed to fuck your shit up.
If you still don't wanna give up. I've gotten a translation of Tag Force Special and I gotta say it's great for learning all this shit, especially if you work your way through all the series chronologically, because there is no opponent who uses Synchro summon for example until you get to the 5D's arc.

I think this is one of the subconscious reasons why I quit playing.

Strive to crush the shitty new decks and cards you hate if only out of spite.

I've found tons of Synchros I like, tons of Xyzs I like and I've found Pendulums I like. I adapted to the new stuff and I use them all to win against the faggotry. I've given every new mechanic thus far a chance and never stopped loving the game.

Well aren't you just a modern-day hero, huh?

No, because I'm still gitting gud to deal with the new meta shit.

As long as I see a reason to try the newer stuff and can win while having fun, I will.

Basically this.

I actually like the concept behind Synchro, XYZ and Pendulum, they are cool ways to make the game more interesting and a way to have strong monsters without fucking up your draw. My issue is how every fucking monster has like one million effects and you have to read 3 paragraphs of bullshit.

This also has an effect on magic and traps cards. Unless you have an specialized deck on them, most decks use the same fucking magics and traps, most of them to avoid monster effects and/or special summons. Since monsters have so many effects they make magic and traps kinda useless except for a few exceptions.

Hello, I'd like to ask for a prima on getting into Yu gi oh.
Just basic examples on what the in crowd deck types are.
What the go to Utility cards are now like MST and the like, just generics for any deck

utility:
twin twisters is the new MST
raigeki
quaking mirror force instead of the regular one, since a lot of stuff now can't be destroyed by card effects
by crowd deck i'm guessing that you mean shit that easily swarms, so probably burning abyss, metalfoes, ABCs

oh and run solemn strike

Thanks

Any anons have advice?

I'm willing to take the loses. I just want this to be as playable as possible.

cut 7 stars and add another insight. Overall pretty good

Deck staples are

Not exactly a thirlling duel or one that shows the red eyes doing anything, think of it more like a dump.

heh

How can I make a Noble Knight-centric deck that isn't totally shit on? It's pretty gimmicky so I know it wont be tip-top tier but they still have a lot of potential for fun, the biggest problem I have I think is how much of your decks needs to be dedicated to the Noble Knights themselves then at least two pairs of the equip cards, leaving little room for counters to common strategies in there.

run staples?

He has nobody but himself to blame

see

He did nothing wrong and you know it. Please don't bully the Dragon Rulers.

To any poorfags who only own a tablet, YGOPRO for Android just gave me notifications for an update.

What a pleb.

What the fuck? Is it so hard releasing most if not all cards for an archtype in a single pack? We get them after jap land so there is no excuse to not hold the cards and put them all in one pack

Fun deck. I swapped out the Archfiend for another Meteor and removed the B.Skull entirely for another Falling. The deck runs more more smoothly now.

I am going to recommend this deck to some kid I know at locals that wants to run Red-eyes.

Starter Pendulum Evolution will turn dragons into humans.

bought myself a red-eyes deck for my birthday today, gonna have a lot of fun trying to make it work with buster bladers
also does anyone have a decent tcg build for d/d/ds? i tried running them today and couldn't even beat frogheroes because of dark law/acid constantly fucking me over. it doesn't matter too much since the support comes out in only two months, but i'm still itching to play d/d/ds

There is really no point in running tcg D/D/Ds. Konami fucked them over so bad that they have a synchro they can't summon. They released Alexander but not a D/D turner which he needs. Just pick up the things you need for them and wait until February.

i'm having fun with this. can't compete with the meta but it can still consistently bring out the buster dragon and fusion, and at least fuck people over for a while
i scrapped most of the red-eyes fusion stuff since their fusion card is horrible for only letting me summon once that turn.
instead i focus more on the buster blader stuff, while trying to bring out red-eyes flare on the sidde, usually with black stone of legend+return of the dragon lords. red-eyes also serve as draw power

ah, first of the dragons isn't supposed to be there since i removed dragon's mirror, i can just put some xyz or lv 8 synchros in his place

also, is it worth swapping allure or something else for cards of consonance a good idea? i've got 5 tuners in here, 6 if i put a 3rd dragon buster

New Thread