US-UN Plans to disintegrate Syria?

Arab Daily: British Diplomatic Cable Unveils US Plots to Disintegrate Syria

TEHRAN (FNA)- A Lebanese newspaper wrote that it has gained access to an email from the British embassy in the US which reveals Washington's 5-paragrapth plan to disintegrate Syria.

The Arabic-language al-Akhbar newspaper wrote on Saturday that the US officials along with their western allies have decided to implement a detailed plan to disintegrate Syria and prolonge the war in the country by continued deployment on the Eastern banks of the Euphrates.

In a somewhat familiar but precise English, Benjamin Norman - a diplomat in charge of the Middle East at the British Embassy in Washington - reports in a confidential diplomatic telegram of the first meeting of the "Small American Group on Syria" (United States, Great Britain, France, Saudi Arabia and Jordan), held in Washington on January 11, 2018.

In this five-page TD, he reveals the details of the "Western strategy" in Syria: partition of the country, sabotage of Sochi, framing of Turkey and instructions to the UN Special Representative Staffan de Mistura who leads the negotiations of Geneva. A Non Paper (8 pages) accompanies this TD in anticipation of the second meeting of the "Small Group". It was held in Paris on January 23, mainly devoted to the use of chemical weapons and the "instructions" sent by the "Small American Group" to Staffan de Mistura.

Hugh Cleary (Head of the Near and Middle East Department of the Foreign Office ), Jérôme Bonnafont (Director ANMO / North Africa and Middle East at the Quai d'Orsay), David Satterfield (US Assistant Secretary of State for the Middle East) and Jordanian Nawaf Tell and Saudi Jamal al-Aqeel attended the January 11 meeting in Washington. The American opened the meeting, stating that a second meeting would be held in Paris on January 23.

>en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13961205000734

archive.is/9RU4L

Syria will not have peaceful times for a long time. Here's to hoping that Poland will help them out.

Follows the typical pattern with the typical people.

Of course, they're already in Kurdish Syria redistributing passports, own currency, and begging for Western tourism to solidify the fact. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

Yes, leave it to a tiny nation of thirty million to solve the world's problems! How about, here's hoping Amerikikes will resist their jewish empire for once?

Are there sandniggers in Holla Forums ?

Poland already made its choice, anyway. It hosts the US military.

>our fellow muslim (((brothers)))
>>>/lakeoffire/

Who's the only other country standing up to Israel, hm?

mongol and arab invasions have consequences

trusting muslims is a mistake. """based muslims""" do not exist.

Learning how to use taqiyya, Ahmed?

Thread is being derailed. Deliberately. Filter and move on.

you're a moron
FILTERED

So does spic admixture, Cortez.

Iran was non practicing before Amerikike invasion. America says it's christian though and sucks jewish dick.

Still schizo, Adam? Literally everyone on earth hates Amerikikes. Keep thinking they're all Achmeds though.

I wish I could say I don't believe Trump would buy into this garbage.

2 sides on the same coin, faggot. A goat fucker is a goat fucker. And any traitorous sympathizers like you faggot deserve a bullet next to a kike in the execution ground.

Thanks fro clarifying.

and because of who, scum? More spics into America! Let it fall!

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity. (This is a Shiite term).

Kitman - Lying by omission. An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind") while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief."

Tawriya - Intentionally creating a false impression.

Muruna - 'Blending in' by setting aside some practices of Religion of Cuck™ or Sharia in order to advance others.

Reminder that derailing is often done in pairs.

Amerikikes - deflecting all negative criticism by deluding yourself into thinking everything is not as it seems.

Nice argument.

I'll gladly see your kind burned in hell.

This is No longer a posibility
the Russians have deployed the SU-57 There 2 models deployed, 1 is I guarantee You a Nuclear Delivery device the Other will probably be Drone warfare AKA 6th generation.
Im almost Certain the Russians have atleast 1 Nuke in Syria, Satellite Pictures Confirm 2 SU-57's in Syria.
Its Over.

and I'm glad other races are explicating you for what you're worth. Death to Amerikikes.

P.S. I'm Polish. We were the people who came to Iran hundreds and hundreds of years ago. Read up on Lechistan, scum.

Dropped

blow your brains out chsistcuck. Iranians are Zoroastrianists - Zoroastrianism directly influenced Hitler's non cucked version off Christianity.

But anyway, based Trump. Hope he deposes that anti-semitic bastid ASSad

*tips fedora*

Stop following Abrahamic religions, trumpnigger

So you're some Myanmar shitskin? Fuck off then.

Have you apologized yet to those white people you murdered Varg?

He can't because they're dead.

You mean the one he killed that was going to torture him to death and make an edgy music video with the footage? Fucking ebin.

Have you apologized to all the pagan europeans that were burned because they practiced the religion of their ancestors? Neck yourself boomer

Have the pagans ever apologized to all the white people they sold into slavery to the jews and muslims?

Jews, muslims, and christcucks are all the same. Get fucked.

Ah yes, the glories of paganism. Truly an example to us all.

4D chess.

Pagancuck logic everyone. He would rather kill white christians than fight off the foreign hordes.

lmao he was going to do it because varg was pagan and he was an anti-racist cuck.

ebin. this is your brain on boomerism

You seem to be strangely well informed on the matter.
Your brain on LARPaganism.

You're unironically posting an iranian propaganda channel?

Oh good the attention whoring "poles" are shitting the place up again.

an hero muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker

yep, this definitely deserves a thread

Rather amusing to see just how many jews openly attack any user who recognises Syria are legitimately based,and not in the ironic way we would use the word to describe the teams of jews promoting NeoCon kikery on Holla Forums.

As far as I'm concerned anyone that kills kikes can be on my Christmas card list

Checked for Judaism

Also, this board has been subverted by Zionis Jews.

Checked for Muslims are just Jews who never went into diaspora, and Syria is a secular country.

The majority of Christians are not White.

Philosemites aren't White bruv, and Christianity is very-literally the worship of a Jew LARPing as a Jewish deity.
Deal with it. Or don't. It doesn't matter.

To be fair, people unironically post Western propaganda channels on a daily basis on this board, yet, amusingly, only accept the content as legitimate if it suits their biases.

Remember CNN is fake news while Fox news is legit based fashy NeoCon real factual true news cos the ZOG Empruh said so

tl;dr: this entire thread

Didn't know Trudeau browsed this board.

Nice strawman leftyshit.
Again, why is Iranian propaganda viable as a starting point of discussion?
blow your brains out kike

because iranian media bashes the US and exposes its bullshit whereas the western media covers it up. in a situation where the US is the agressor its basic logic that the agressors media are less trustworthy than the victims

You sound like a faggot

Yeah sure, the shabbos goy and spit licker Poland is helping Syria even if they would not be in the camp of the enemies of Syria, would Poland do nothing but loud mouthing as Ukraine can attest

Won’t the “based Poland” shill ever stop making even more ridiculous claims?

Exactly

He is an European-culture hating kike, larping as a pagan

Because it isn't like the brits have fakes documents and dossiers before right?

Oh look double-dub sand nigger propaganda. Muh favorite. Only 1,400 years of cousin fucker inbreeding could make a brain susceptible to this obvious bullshit.

zionist trumpcucks doing a top job of derailing a thread about an important topic. OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

t. that jewish FOX CEO

Is it just shills or has the board gotten a lot dumber?

Anyways. Heil Hitler, Heil Assad, death to Israel, etc, etc.

Well, it's possible you are.

we should have raided the shit out of reddit a long time ago

It's paid shilling for the most part.

bump

I see the Chan Jews are still trying divide and conquer.

After we bomb Israel will we need to do will be done. Muslim immigrants worldwide will be our army and they will be the ones to hunt down every last Jew. We will reward them with their nations being no longer held back by the Jew.

Then we bid them farewell with the fondest wishes, as our brethren in removing the Jew cancer from this world.

There was no strawman.
Same reason Western propaganda is, regularly, a starting point of discussion
Accusations like that show that you have no actual argument.

See also:

Not really possible as the Syrian war is ending.
The rebels and ISIS have been fought back to tiny regions, the only real players there now are the Kurds.

this won't end the way zog hopes it will.

the shootdown of the jew f-16 shows that the status quo has changed. israel can no longer act with impunity. usa is checked by russia. saying "framing of turkey" seems like jew ret-conning to explain the actions of their rogue vassal roach state. literally their only point to exploit is the kurds, propped up by usa. what happens when the usa economy crashes? or when assad btfo rebels in idlib and damascus and can focus completely on the kurds? good luck assad!

Muslims will be marched into the ovens, just like all the other degenerate inbred niggers.

just like anything that isnt living between Gilbraltar and The Urals, from the Balkans to Iceland right?

Just like you stick your little brown dickhead in a farm animals, we'll stick little brown dickheads in an oven.

(checked)

>"the goal was to create conditions and institutions that would allow elections that Assad could not win."

Le Judeo-Liberation maymay

im european. and how did my post offend you? are you a shitskin or something?

this Holla Forums is fucked

Actually it's

Chesscucks - ignoring all negative criticism by deluding yourself that everything will strangely fall into place

Now why a European would care to hate burgers?
Sounds like you refer 'everyone here' to your non white mudshit ridden country.
It's kikes I hate, aryanboos from Iran or 'we wuz white assyrian faggots'
Iran is a sandnigger shithole there is no denying that

we hate you degenerate mongrels because you infested europe with every plauge from neoliberalism and Religion of Cuck™ic terrorism to globalism and third world immigration.
youre a fucking cancer to the world, and the only one that wants you around are jews, arabs that sell you oil and those traitors that sold out their nation for a few dollars

Again this. I'm from yuuropooristan and conveniently the 'burgers are from dem debbil were either'
1) Left wing fucks ranging from SDP, green party to communist parties
2) Non white shitskins.
You're pretty fucking retarded that you do not blame kikes but the host they infest.

I was born and lived in eastern bloc and believe you me I've heard the 'Murica is teh cancer of the world' indoctrination while conveniently ignoring (((them)))
Might as well blame french, germans and everyone else for being cancer and gas worthy instead of calling out the kikes in the UN and Brussels.

So we have this iranian news source describing in broken english what this supposed "cable" said, alongside overuse of names and titles ostensibly to make the production look more authentic. No sign of the actual fucking cable anywhere. Completely incoherent writing style made to be chopped up into bullet points to prove this or that grand conspiracy.

You're forgetting about the Turkish invasion. I doubt they'll just give up.

Zoroastrianism had plenty of degenerate and fucked up stuff in it.
For one, they essentially worshipped incest.
according to what I have read on the subject, anyway.

christcuckery is bullshit, but unkiked Christianity (that recognizes that the jews are the synagogue of satan and the enemy) need not be.

unkiked Christianity is a very powerful potential ally of White nationalism.

those who spread only D&C hate on this topic are shills and retards.

no, it's D&C shill logic.
most of the D&C people don't believe what they claim to believe. they just try to drive wedges everywhere.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU D&C SHILL
God Damned shills fucking everywhere.
Again, driving wedges between White Christianity (which has good points and can be salvaged, if the kike parasites are removed from influence) and non-Christian White Nationalists is a classic kike tactic to weaken and atomize the movement.

Reminder, the kikes want us divided, atomized, and endlessly debating internal squabbles while they destroy our countries and the futures of White children.

D&C is a the kike's main angle of attack.

of course, because the promising rise in Polish nationalism and the rising resistance to kike bullshit in Poland is all really a bad thing, right?
It's all really a jewish plot, right?
nothing good ever happens, right?
"oy vey, goyim just give up and be genocided!" right, schlomo?

there are a lot of shills, yes. so damn many damn shills trying to D&C everything.
I do not support shitslam, but as long as they stay in their sandbox I don't really care. And, if they also oppose the kikes, well then we can be partial allies on that front.
Of course, all the moslums in White countries have to GTFO.

this type of D&C is about making White Nationalists look like a bunch of deranged maniacs intent on killing everyone. As opposed to mostly reasonable people who want White people to have White countries and a future for White children.
The key is that the marxists/ jews are the ones actively pushing a campaign of White genocide.
Of course, using saul alinsky style tactics they want to portray us, their opposition, as the genocidal monsters.
NO, JEW DEMONS, YOU ARE THE MONSTERS, NOT US.
White countries for White people and only White people. The rest of the peoples can have their countries. Just stay out of ours.

no, the jews did you stupid twit.
the jews and their brainwashed marxists and brown hordes, as well as their globalist/ luciferian allies, are the ones behind the degeneracy in both USA and Europe.
Yet another type of D&C bullshit. what's next? probably that 56% bullshit, eh?

the only people that we wuz Assyrians are you autistic Whites. Assyrians aren't White and we don't claim to be

Wew lad, now that's the Holla Forums I miss.

Greater Israel confirmed still happening?
honest q

Did someone say disintigration?

i dont even know what the fuck that refers too other than some goywars jewish bullshit.
if you payed to see any star wars movie, you should probably fuck off.

im not sure if this is correct. ive only looked into it as well, like you (never truly studied it), but i never came across anything in the beliefs that directly worships incest. i DO know that it has become quite a problem in the modern day, but this has more to do with the fact that zoroastrians cannot marry someone outside of the religion. and it is also a religion that you have to be born into, so you cant convert into it. if you DID want to marry someone outside of it, it means leaving the religion. thus, by combining all of these factors, they essentially are constantly losing followers, and as such, more and more of the followers are having to marry relatives in order to even keep the religion alive.

its an unfortunate thing to happen as it is an incredibly old religion and culture, as well as being the first major monotheistic belief system. it would be a shame to see such an ancient thing die out because of something so stupid, but like most organized religions, it certainly didnt (nor could it) plan for these kinds of problems several millenia out. and its damn near impossible to edit these religions to address these problems, once they have been in practice for several thousand years.

when a limb gets to rotten you cut it off. theres nothing valuable that america can bring to the table.
the mere absence of american influence in europe would allow the collapse of the centralised bureocracy and retarded parlamentiary politics which would give rise to actual political persons not some faggot bureocrats and lobbyists.
instead burgers try to push their way into european politics on any chance they can get, instead of actually doing anything about the situation they have at home. and then theyre surprised when people hate them.

well the Saudis have purged and weak elements in the goverment and rearmed with the new US deal, israel is also rearming, and the US defense budget was increased. The kurds are also still getting backing.
my money is on the (((coalition))) invading lebanon and syria to destroy hezbollah and the syrian-iranian forces, and fund a sunni & kurdish insurgency in iraq to cut off iran.
thankfully hezbollah is prepared for such a war and will bogg down the israeli-american-sunni forces in lebanon, while the russians will back syria. iraq will also probably fail if iran gets directly involved and steamrolls from Baghdad to Fallujah and Tikrit.
after that the US would probably go full retard and launch all NATO forces down there, which would just trigger a slow collapse of NATO as most europeans wont let their armies be used for such autistic shit.