Look at Sargon there

Controlled opposition launches giant thinktank
intellectualdark.website/

So, who were the cucks defending Petersonians recently? Those guys are fully Jewish (look at who's there) and they finally rose as maybe the last standing against us.
The "Alt Lite" was too little effort against us, they realised that - the "Skeptics" were easy meat and got destroyed.
Now, if anyone here is familiar with (((Gad Saad))), he has an Youtube channel which promotes "intellectual"(not) conversations with Liberal/Cuckservative figures posing as Right wing, doing the same tired Sargon trope: bash SJWs (easiest thing in the world) and pretend to be an ally.

These people present no solutions, they're intellectually broken (they can't even hold a debate against us, they got thrashed) and their primary motive now is
TO BE A MASSIVE WALL AGAINST US
They want to move the Overton Window back to the Center after we moved it so hard from the far left reaches to the right

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=peterson colectivism&t=ffnt&ia=web
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have a kike free first post

We don't need "think-tanks" to fight libs and kikes. We need gas. We need bullets.

Their confidence is hilariously deluded. Do they not realize what a bunch of Jews, gypsies and assorted shekel grabbers they appear as?

No, but you see, we're winning but they're winning more.
Pinker and Peterson are currently best sellers at Amazon - these guys aren't deplatformed as well.
Basically, in the last couple months, Twitter deleted loads of our accounts, shadowbanned and outright banned many of our figures.
Our voices aren't being heard as strongly as before, our reach diminished.
Couple that with the fact that these guys pose as "le based centrists xD" and actively work against us.
They're literally impeding people to get fully redpilled now, acting as a stopping point, gate keepers.

Right. People only listen to the voices in the room. They don't think to check outside the door.

Relevant to the topic.
Ricardo Duschene talks on RedIce about these new threats.

Based potta reekon. Any professor who stands up and speaks truth to power with tenure has my respect. Unlike Jordan Peterson who sits on his ass and does nothing even though he's practically unfireable.

Reported for multiple shill/slide threads

Accurate assessment OP.

aaannnd OP exposes himself.
you dun goofed.

Fuck off, this is not a slide, retard.

Actually, you're the one who made that thread you linked, right?

I'm no native english speaker, if I made a grammar mistake, then turn a blind eye to it.
Now, it's a fact that we're being silenced while they are not. They are even being promoted.

Amazon also has Peterstein's book all over the Audible homepage.

What these self-titled gatekeepers don't seem to understand is that many people finding them eventually turn to us.

They were integral to my development. They're still pointing out that the status quo is wrong, but I still wanted to know more after I had consumed all they had to say, thus I found myself reading Hitler's War, and hating jews.

The people who stop their development at these guys were never going to wake up any further anyways. Truth seekers of the highest order will always be rare, even if when we win (at that point, though, we can implement eugenics, and get the majority to our level and beyond).

Do you think that this matters to the average fence sitting normalfag? The normalfag who perks up like a bomb sniffing dog whenever there's a new Marvel movie announced? The same normalfag who will stand outside in the cold for three hours to get the new annual iPhone release? The normalfag who knows more about the Kardashian family than they know about what "AR" means regarding the AR-15? Most people are not very political and do not give two shits about finding out more things on their own. Why do you think that Maroon 5 is still bigger than whoever your favourite band is. Because it comes up on their radio station every day or their Spotify playlist, etc. Why does the Subway in your town do more business than the mom and pop deli down the street - because the Subway slop is better? No, it's because it's recognizable and people are lazy and will take knowing what is familiar and "fine" over a little extra work and risk of only possibly getting more bang for their buck. You don't get content in a fight in the UFC. Sure, you've beaten on the guy for the whole round and he's barely moving, but with a minute left on the clock you don't just hop up on the side of the cage and start flexing your abs; if that bell hasn't rung and the decision hasn't been announced there's always a chance that the other guy, who is in the UFC for a reason, might just get up and knock your ass out.

What is this site supposed to be? It seems like just a hard-to-scroll-through list of public figures somebody likes to read watch youtube videos of.

It will also work as a news hub of the selected members' content.

WORDS TO CLEAN ROOMS BY

I advice against it. People like Gad Saad and Peterson actually know their stuff really well. They will only engage in a discussion regarding their own views which are almost always backed up with evidence.

From what I get they're a number of academics who are tired of being stuck with neo liberal fake scientists who subscribe to idiotic notions of constructivism and post modernism. These are big contributors to why social sciences have become terrible since post 1980's. The people in question are very effective at exposing this issue of fake science.

Yes. Because it's very easy to connect the dots after. The JQ will always be controversial since most normies don't even know a jew or are unaware of what a jewish person looks like if it isn't the straight stereotype.

This is pure nonsense and Shamless promotion of Sargon.

There is No such thing as Petersonians ((provide proof))
Personally I believe Peterson is actually on the right side, Iv watched a ton of his Material and I think he is hiding his true power level.
Watch Closely, he quite literally tells the right what to do and how to do it.
The Latest tactic the Shills are using is no longer attempting to build up and discredit, they are now attacking Fringe boards all over the internet.
Remember to always do Your research reguarding anything You read on the internet before taking it as fact.
The Day of the Rope inches Closer, Make Wakandindu great again.

Okay yeah sure FBI-kun. You first tho.

Always try to get them to bring up race. If they spout the liberal "everybody's a blank slate at birth, it's entirely their environment", they've lost the arguement. If they admit there's any kernel of truth to genetics affecting personality and behaviour… they've also lost the arguement. You can never have just a peek in Pandora's box.

First ice show I've seen that didn't make me cringe, actually pinned some things to the wall like peterson accepting group identity with male and female difference, tribe member pinker also okay with group identity if jews and niggers, but not Whites.

Did someone say sargon?

Peterson deplatforms people on his platform for free speech for not being anti-nazi enough. He's a kike.

Ok duckduckgo.com/?q=peterson colectivism&t=ffnt&ia=web
To me this little snip of his past arguments made the niggin do a little joggin, This is What Im talking about. He tries so hard to be Center, but the result is him getting popular support.
He doesnt strike me as stupid, therefore I think… nothing happens without reason.

To put Tyranny into the same sentence as collectivism? Do the Math.

There is some jews amongst the profiles so don't trust that website.

Not clicking that shit, use a search engine that isn't owned by a kike who sells user information.

His intelligence doesn't change his principles or ethics. Judge people on their actions and not on their words. Peterson censored someone for not hating nazi's as much as he does on a platform he was hosting. A platform designed around free speech as its theme.

I don't care if you think he says profound things, his actions are what makes him retarded. He's a political profiteer like any other jewtube e-celeb. I'm fairly certain he also makes people pay hundreds of dollars for interviews. And every interview I've ever seen of him has been him just reiterating the same clean your room shit over and over again. I'm inclined to believe people unironically paid for him to come on their channels just to try and ride his popularity wave.

You say that, but anons before you have said much the same thing about people who have yet to find their way here, yet here you are.

But I didn't stop, and still haven't.

That's one fucking vile looking, filthy kike, OP. I'd like to cut that ones throat myself after a long day of killing all his relatives.

Your idea of 'winning' is very jewish. Peterson is a suicidal old man with hair plugs and itchy skin.

Do you know what the sales numbers for a best seller are these days? haha, look it up. 100m Americans, CAN'T read. Another 50m read at a fifth grade level. Something like 13% of households bought a book last year. YOUR world is utub. Virtual shit is and always will be, second fiddle. Put up some flyers.

Yeah that's why Shlomo's hidden hand has been revealed to even retards like you this week. They're as desperate as you on prom night. Those centrists are just midget versions of their parents, it's nothing new. They'll vote for one of the big parties and jews control both. Shit ain't new.

He's not wrong you fucking cancerous cunt. This war will not be won by voting and anyone who insists on pretending the White race will be saved via political means is a fucking traitor or useless moron.

Go away alt-kike, you and your irrelevant pop culture issues aren't us

outed yourself just like OP. Congrats.

I think his move of acting as a father figure to men who were raised by single mothers is incredibly effective in creating motivated defenders.

good thread

Could you be even more obvious and low energy?

He's a gatekeeper.

all this eceleb and redice spam.

was ment for

No, we need a compelling alternative and the threat of bullets so that we don't disappear.

Look at how these kikes have shaped shifted yet again. The good news OP is we have peeled away virtual all their proxy layers and hired shills. We are now dealing directly with their "intellectuals" who come here and other venues to dilute our cohesion and momentum by injecting pure non-sense, hesitation, concern and double think.

Jordan Peterson was crushed intellectually on the so called "dark web" these dweeb heebs call it. (intellectualdark) Crying out loud, the cringe.

People are getting back into it, because it's that time again. We'll start seeing new innovation in the next few months to get around these barriers. Maybe sooner.

The intellectual field is now level in terms of adaptability among the heavy hitters. They cannot win. Everything the flip, is in turn immediately flipped right back against them. We're in a battle of attrition now. Censorship and innovation that sidesteps that censorship will be the top factor going forward.

Peterson is /ourguy/
We all know that Clean your room is a euphemism for gas the kikes.

And this is what has you Jews angry isn't it.

The Jews always do this when a right wing movement is getting too extreme. Same thing happened with the tea party. Now it was never a redpilled movement per se, but it was beginning to leak out into right wing militia territory and had peripheral connections to white nationalism, and the militia movement is "implicitly white" in the sense that it is entirely white and would become de facto white nationalist in any shtf scenario. So the Jews injected a bunch of cucks like Paul Ryan, who they presented as the new face of the tea party, and worked on gatekeeping people to remain in the mainstream republican box. Same thing is happening today with alt-right/alt-lite.

Peterstein spenda more time attacking white nationalists than he spends attacking leftists.

Good post. That's pretty much how I see it, too.

Fuck off D & C jewbag

Naturally the code word for collectivism is the idea of a united white peoples against common threats.
In weimar 2.0 Individualism can only lead to nihilism, because the system is completely out there to destroy the peoples of Europe.

>don't d&c us from our based (((allies)))

all this

we get it you love kosher peterson. good to know this makes you oy vey though

Stop bumping this obvious slide thread kike.

wew

Can't tell if shill or legitimately retarded.

damn seems like everyone except for you is a shill. do you do it for free?

Anyone is isn't saging while commenting, or reporting the thread, is either a complete newfag or a shill, yes I stand by that statement. Not to mention the double posting just gives it away.

Sargon was useful, he had his time in the sun. That time is now waning as we spiral towards an inevitable conflict between commies and patriots.

Sargon tries to stand in the middle of the bridge as what few connection bare his (considerable) bulk are snapping and falling away.

Cute, seems this thread has shifted gears and now reposting (((purely organic content))) from the last 4 or 5 failed, anchored anti peterson threads ever since the Channel 4 news broadcast. Predictable to say the least. Failed tactic again, regroup and come up with another disguised thread next week.

(checked)
is that tweet real? looks like the kikes are pushing the "center" label pretty hard now to counter the right wing. but being a centrist isn't some neutral position, it's just being an intellectual pussy, putting on airs of being "above it all" when you're really just a useful idiot to (((the long slow march)))

I don't trust them one bit, but they're not doing any harm. Most Redditers who worship them will never discover nationalism, or admit that race exists.
Only the inquisitive will dig deeper and find the true (((culprit))).

This little Jewboy ((Gad Saad))) really makes me physically ill. Yes, I despise mohemedism and DO NOT want it in he west, and yes it's not compatible with Western life. But just ince, I'd love to ask him "and what about the Orhodoc Jews and the Talmud, you lying Jew cocksucker? What about the SAYANIM that Victor Ostrosky tells us so elogently about in his book "By Way Of Deception," always eady to betray their nation for Israel at the drop of a hat?

Should noy BOTH Jews AND Mudslimes both go back? Or, if that won't work, Madasacsar Plan? And Juden Peterson, always careful to use this Jew as his shield and have him write his "Forward" to his shitty book )you an bet your ass for a nice but of the profits or some other future promo deal.

This is a CLASSIC Dr. Pierce where he points out that Mudslimes and orthodox jews follow basically the same exact religion, only diff being the jews are far worse since lying i actually sanctioned by their religion an each year with the kol nidre they take an oath that ALL FUTURE OATHS they will swear for the upcoming year are null and void:

Behind all those words, they are still basing all of their ideas on lies. And it's lies because that's not how to the world works, it's just how (((they))) want to subvert shit into.

We all truly know the absolute natural state of the world. And thus, they can never debate away from those facts. Because they are facts based on true reality and not to confirm their views.

Until someone names the Jew in front of them. I'd personally love for the Jew Saad (for all his complaints about Lebanon) to tell people exactly how the Lebs should have treated his kike ass when 1. first the jews drove millions of pal refugees to live there in tents. No one took jew property and took them out in the rain (as jews did with pals

2. The Jews started a WAR with the pals and destroyed their fucking refugee camps. Now, his fellow jews had a nation a few hundred miles away EXCLUSIVELY for Jews and were at war with LEbanon. Human nature dictates you'd naturally see a Jew as a fucking spy. Look at what his fellow jews did to the pals during the nakba. Look up the history of Abu Nidal, and how the Jews turned his family from one of the 2 wealthiest in palestine to living in a tent in Lebanon within a few months and stole the Orange Groves his family had owned for tens of generations.

Also, would love to ask Saad about the Talmud. You want to talk about some of the Religion of Cuck™ic rules for how to run a society, which, I agree witht he kike, they have no place in the West. How about the Talmud which allows sex with a girl under the age of 3 and the rest?

Lest you believe anyone is pulling your leg about what's in the Talmud, I encourage you to go see for yourself, It will leave a more lasting impact. As for PETERSON, the Mennonite geedy shitbag? All you need to do is mention THE JEWISH QUESTION near him in a non-combative way and you can watch his fucking brain short-circuit right in front of you like that guy did to him in NYC.

*with the pals in LEBANON and shelled Leb areas as well as Pal refugee areas. Do some reading about the Lebanon civil war. Before th Jews instigated the civil war there, Lebanon was known as "The Paris of the Middle East." Look at old pictures, it looked like Cannes from the 1990s. then the Jews started the war and completely turned the entire place into rubble. Out of that, Hezbollah rose up and created the most powerful paramilitary unit in Eurasia since the Waffen-SS.

(I can't read this, gues I coulf go to >>>>Eg for transation…)

If you look at the music of Julia Boutros (who is a Christian BTW)…yes, in ways it's sad to see how her genes have been tainted with mud…but on the other hand, she is generally accompanied by a full orchestra, which shows you, the Lebs did not descend into full savagery and still have some euro genes in them. They also allow their women to play instruments and don't insist on the full beekeeper outfits.

This is NOT, NOT to say I want ANY of these types on European soil…but if the Jews hadn't destroyed Lebanon, it must hav ebeen an amazing place in the 1960s…

My GOD, look what this place was like before the kikes destroyed it!!! It could be a booming fucking tourist resort today!

Look at the Roman ruins they found almost in perfect condition in Tyre… Reminder that if the Brits did not WASTE 5 years fighting a piontless war, the Nrit empire would still have had strength and money left to CRUSH the kike uprising in Palestine and keep their empire in places like this, all over Africa, India, Malta, Cyprus, etc…

Instead, the miserable dunkard Churchill fought a completely pointless war to fatten his own pockets and build up his own ego. Abd even in 1847-48 when "Rise and Fall og The Third Reich" was written based on Nuremberg lies, it was acknowledged Hitler had NO DESIGNS on the Brit Empire. He even said this in his last will and testament.

The Brits could have kept their empire, AH would have fallen on Uncle Joe Stalin with all his might and ripped the Jewish Marxism out of Europe forever, and we'd STILL be living in a White world.

Instead, the US boomers got 3-40 years of relative peace and prosperity, Europe was destroyed, the West lost the world, and now here we are looking at extinction. All for CHURCHILL'S FUCKING GREED AND EGO.

*1947-48

Churchill was a puppet. If he said no the kikes would've put someone else there and that guy would make their war. The only chance to avoid it is if someone aware of jews got into power by some mistake on their part.

Sometimes I go to Cuckchan to lecture them on WW 2 since I have a doctorate in it (well, my thesis concentrated more on on the propagand aspect of it but I know essnetially everything about the entire war). HAve you ever listened to Irving present his book "Churchill's War" in which he explains what a shitbag Churchill was? To my surprise, I got ~20+ Brits to actually listen to the broadcast. Once he is gone, the last great historian of WW 2 is gone and the jews will do their best to buy up all the copyrights from his daughters and destroy all his work. GET THEM ASAP WHILE HE IS STILL ALIVE:

I'll give it a listen, Dr. Goebbels.

Think tanks are places where nobldy thinks and that should be flattened with a tank

No user. At one point, the war cabine te was tied in weeking peace terms with ah, and Churchill was actively considering it, since the Brit peace movement then was very, very strong considering how much had been lost in WW 1. The Brits were close to pressuring him into peace.

Then, disaster struck. Oen of the German crews assigned to bomb the oil tankers flew ONE LOOK TOO FAR on the Thames and dropped a bomb inside London city proper. It killed no one save for a few chickens and wrecked a few abandoned tenement houses, but it gave"that drunken poltroon" as AH called him his excuse to begin bombing civilian areas of Berlin.

Then AH was enraged and threatened the drunk not to do it again, which he if course did and bt then it was too late. If..If on that night,the bomber had not gone the one loop too far (the crew was court-martialed for this) we might live in a very different world today.

As someone who lives in ZOG, I'd be perfectly happy hacingthe UK as "t Superpower" running the world and keeping the world White and peaceful.

you won't regret. He has another lecture on churchill also worth listening to. IF you like this one, come back and tell me if you look and can't find it and I'll link you to the other one.

You TRS shills are deluded, hows that centrist dick taste like. Moving to the left doesn't work in educating people, who would've thought.

You mad TRS shill?