Mission: Impossible - Fallout (2018) - Helicopter Stunt Behind The Scenes - Paramount Pictures

Is there anything he can't do?

Is there a more kino human being than Tom?

Shine on Tom, shine on.

Grow to 6'

lanklet insecurity at its finest

M.I. movies are boring. He could've used a stunt actor and the action scenes would be exactly the same.

This is what manlets actually believe.

Spic here. Tall nordics suffer from a genetic predisposition to follow their leadership into hell. I think it's called the cuck gene.

No, they suffer suh human piece of shits like you, wetback faggot.

haha fucking midget

Get younger.

I think 6' 5 and beyond is when people get more insecure about their height. I'd say 6'0 to 6' 3 is the sweet spot.

Thoughts on Henry Cavil's mustache?

You do realise he joined scientology when he severed his ties with the (((agency-firm))) he was hired to before. It was to protect his career from (((them))).

>FALLOUT
Watch out Paramount, Zionmax is coming for you.

this is just hogwash marketing and you all fell for it

t. kike

I thought it was Karl Urban at first.
Moustaches are in that grey area where they're no longer immediately gay but are still not cool. I blame hipsters and their faggy facial hair trends for ruining manly beards for everyone, fucking low-t soyboys.

Cruise is single-handled keeping Paramount afloat, how long can they keep making these Mission Impossible movies?

based

Then why are we winning? Because huwhites are all talk.

Not exactly a high bar tbh.

Reach the top cupboard?

Well now he can ride a heli to reach it.

He does his own stunts actually.

user, only women become insecure about being too tall.
it's easy to understand how you made this mistake, since you were raised by a single mother and haven't had any attention from a strong male role model before I made this post.