Colorful Memetics

Earlier today, OP was standing in line with a friend. Up ahead - a man with a fag flag jacket. And so an idea was born.

History of the Fag Flag
The fag flag originally had eight colors in its early conception, which was eventually abridged to six in its current incarnation. These represent the six colors that plebs are familiarized with using crayons - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple. The symbol that they've chosen to use to represent this is the rainbow. However, there is one problem: Rainbows do not have six colors. They have seven.

Hence I propose:
Operation: Indigio
In plain words, to act as the base of the meme: Indigo is the straightest color.

The goal of this project is different from earlier attempts, which was typically to subvert or co-opt rainbow related imagery. Instead, difference and separation is the focus. We are not part of the incomplete "rainbow", and do not want to associate with it. We are indigo. We are straight - or in other words, we are normal and sane. This draws its strength from a logical basis - the fag flag is missing something. It is scientifically inaccurate. In asserting this missing aspect, we also mock that it was missing to begin with, and make the fag flag seem like a joke. It's not really a rainbow - it's a shame, just like theirs is.

Indigo is a great color to act in this role. The dark tinge of violet associated with it gives it a royal bearing, but does not directly make it royalty. It is the mark of the superior person - the self-made master, who is his own lord. It is a traditional color, one which some refuse to accept or choose to push away. In that traditional aspect, it is perfect to represent us. And like with us, there are certain people who want it to go away. But it will not, just as we will not.

In point, we should do two things:
1. Accept the marking of indigo as the color of our identity.
2. Begin the production of applied memetics to the sake of spreading this concept: Indigo is the straightest color.

Kffp

indigo is used in a lot of workwear stuff and raw denim jeans so you can probably link it to a classic americana feeling or the working class as well.

Interesting that you should pick that color. Are anons aware of "indigo children"?

Also interesting cause of the Purple Revolution stuff

Doesn't jive with me for whatever reason. Maybe I'm just used to red, white, and black with a touch of gold sometimes.

Problem with these overzealous youngfags is that they are overzealous youngfags with no experience.

I hate doing this to you, but the 24 pack of Crayola Crayons - perhaps the most common pack of crayons - has Indigo as a color.

Moreover, "purple" isn't a color on the rainbow. Violet is. Purple is the thing that people see when the colors blue and red are mixed, which is a quirk of our biology.

Last, indigo is very, VERY difficult for the human eye to distinguish between a dark blue, as our jeans are. This is why the homosexual flag excludes it - it is more correct to split the flag up into six colors than seven, simply because indigo is such a thin slice of a real rainbow.

Polite sage for color autism.

Fags can't sodomize each other if they're dead after being stoned to death.

All cia aside, all colors are the "straightness" colors because queers are an abomination. Try a simple, "Disgusting" directed towards the mentally ill individual while curling your lip. Simply voicing your disapproval for others to hear validates their own feelings while invalidating the sodomites.

Don't know about you but I'm real fucking tired of seeing all the mentally ill walking around like it's all peachy. When you see evil it's your duty as a man to call it out. Lead by example and embolden other like minded individuals to do the same. If you don't you too will become more corrupted and your spirit will rot from the inside. Each time you call evil by it's name vocally for those around to hear you redeem yourself piece by piece. Righteousness is a path to walk and achieved by few in this fallen world. Embrace righteous fury and indignation.

I like this, OP.

I agree, user.
The best argument thus far is:
RAINBOWS BELONG TO THE CHILDREN
Not HIV buttsex faggots.

collar
Glassed.

It kinda jives with me to be quite honest, family.
I like it.

I like this and has potential.
What about something like this:

The faggot flag excludes indigo because they wanted it to drop it from seven to six stripes, so turquoise and indigo got merged into blue.

I know how many of you guys are non-believers or care much for Jesus Christ but remember that the rainbow was God's promise to Noah. It's funny how the kikes and their synagogue of satan have subverted everything that was once good. Use the flag as a symbol to trigger them. It works well, especially since they hate being called sodomites or anything related to their Father who weeps for them in heaven..

Song of the day:

Good shit, user.
RAINBOWS ARE FOR THE CHILDREN

In ~60AD jews were invented by this man:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus

The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross

And Judaism was invented in 1100 by Moses Maimonides.

The rainbow and the colour wheel both have six colours, because there are always three primary colours (regardless whether dealing with light or paint) that combine to make three secondary colours. They've been teaching that in high school physics for at least a decade.

"Indigo" to me means special snowflake who ought to admit they're just a shade of blue.

"Rainbows belong to the children" is a good meme though. Not all that relevant, but when a group of adults need to agree on what colour to paint something that belongs to all of them, they pick something like beige which nobody particularly likes, but nobody is offended by. When a group of children have to do the same, they all want their favourite colour so they agree to paint it rainbow.

Isn't Lavender technically Indigo as well? Could you tie in the "jews poisoning wells and pretending it's lavender" shit into it?

Your autism is too reaching

Whenever I see pictures of actual rainbows in nature it seems like the famous "roygbiv" is just the most easily distinguished portion excised from the middle. There's clearly something along the edge before the red portion, and something along the other edge after violet. But those edges seem like placeholders, somewhat opaque.

Violet is meant for the spiritual who wish to educate and uplift the masses whilst living in high imagination.
Blue is meant for the calm and collected communicator meant to judge with the weight of his reputation and authority, living with dialectic dialogues and speeches.
Indigo is meant for those who will be a living example of what's right, set against what's wrong, living in the twilight of probabilities.

If you reinterpret indigo-child narrative, you can pit it against the hellspawn. The indigo Ajna chakra is all about discernment; this includes creating boundaries between ideas and means to knowing (you don't know what you think you do because your way of figuring out if it's true or not is flawed and unexamined) and thus undermining the knowledge mundies cling to. Orange = social gregarious, social ambition, fun energy. Yellow = thinking, will, high standards for oneself, nervous energy.
Indigo and orange-yellow are opposite. No amount of thinking and social ambition results in giving your life and future to your race, no amount of thinking and social ambition results in turning away from foreign religions and cultures and facing the religion and culture of your own race. Only he who stands to be the living good of his lineage and future of the white race can become the indigo paladin. His god is fair skinned but his equipment is indigo, for his mind is soft and non-threatening like near ultra-violet 'black lighting', spotting glow in the dark cianiggers wherever they hide before they know their exposure is immanent. All secrets are revealed to the indigo, the lost color of humanity. His struggles are realer than most, but his presence hidden, for he lives to reveal the truth rather than be a showman of trivialities.

Note that the reason they would not use seven colors, is because the kike fears the mystery of the 7rays.

Do you mean the bullshit special snowflake term used by hippie parents?
NO, NO, NO. MY KID DOESN'T HAVE THE SPERG HE'S JUST PSYCHIC!!!
Only cure for indigo children/star seeds and whatever the fuck are beatings, several of them.

being straight is default
im not going to play the kikes game and do identity politics out of everything
especially not to berate and attack useful idiots that are less than 5% of the population in total (trannies, gays/lesbians, and people pretending to be bisexual because they are foreveralones with low test)