Looking for a breakout like game

I remember back in 2001-2003 or so I used to play this breakout-like game. It had a 3d render look to it. The setting was in space, though I think I also recall an ocean backdrop. Instead of a bar you controlled a pear-looking ship, which you could customize with a bunch of skins. It had a free demo which I played like crazy. I wish I could play it one more time. I don't remember the name or the company. If anyone does I'd be eternally grateful.

Dear God man, do you know what you're asking?

I'm desperate. It was for pc. Pear shaped ship. 3d render aesthetic. It's all I got.

I don't suppose you have a screenshot or anything? Was it straight Breakout or more Arkanoid like?

I don't know the difference between breakout and arkanoid. I don't have a screenshot. Like I said. instead of a bar you controlled a pear shaped spaceship. It was pretty creative with it's gameplay. There were fireballs, lighting balls, blocks that take multiple hits, that move when hit, etc.

Arkanoid has power ups.

this one did too

Try Shatter, Wizorb.

Could it be Ricochet: Lost Worlds? It's from 2004, pear-shaped ships, and has a free version.

That's definitely it and I love both you and OP (despite being a faggot) for playing Ricochet.

And thanks for reminding me
1C47390454979A6CA2D7D9896649EC8D2F5E6769

I remember always wanting to play that game.
I have not, to this day.

Try now:
08409B08CACA3B2D758B6E40D56E80308AD2BB8C

I love you so much user. I grant you one wish. Go ahead, if it's in my power I'll do it.

wtf is shatter?

Thanks for the magnet. never knew there was more than one

its a pretty good breakout game with a like totally stellar soundtrack

This looks fun, and love the music but god damn do I ever fucking hate that neon puffy smoke aesthetic (like geometry wars) that looks like it comes along with some sort of video game maker tool. It gets in the way of everything and looks awful.

Holy crap I remember playing this years ago. Fun and simple

Is it Magic Ball?

It's a breakout clone but with a shitload of new mechanics that make the game actually very aggeessive instead of the relaxing experience I would call most breakout/arkanoid clones.

So I'm gonna try to summarize it:

Most levels (and patterns in the random modes) take advantage of the vacuum steering by being difficult to clear with just random bouncing. There are a lot of tough blocks and weak points like explosives that you want to focus and be precise with.

My absolute favorite thing about the game is the endless mode. It's a fantastic race against the clock to clear waves faster than they come.

So many artifacts. Can barely play. Still happy to have it though.

Sounds cool I'll give it a shot

It has the best music, from a somewhat known guy from chiptune circles.

Roughly 25 MB.
Only 640:480 resolution.
No multiplayer.
No cutscenes.
And still better than GTAV, Max Payne 3 or DOOT with their hundreds of gigabytes of disk space occupation.

Good times. I always have it on my laptop for when I'm bored and away from home.