Happy Thanksgiving Holla Forums!

If you haven't already, go spend some time with your family. Call someone up. Call a friend. Wish them well.

What are some games you've played that you have good memories of playing with family?

no

im at my parents house on shitty internet
its miserable
but at least i got to bring my dog

God. I want an user to stuff my fucking turkey

I want to keep my legs warm with multi-colored stockings as they quiver from the prostate stimulation. I wanna feel like a little creamy fuckslut.

You got a f-list hun? I could help you

Thanksgiving was last month.

Actually, I didn't celebrate 'Thanksgiving,' because I am not an Amerifat. But I was playing some FTL, so it was all good.

Update that pic right now

That left pic is definitely not a European.

six weeks in photshop

I wonder how long it will take for burgers to process that shit like the calais jungle means rapefugees that are in france don't actually want to stay in france.

kek

I'm thankful old consoles exist. The PS4 so far made a terrible introduction with 6gb day 1 patches , paid online, mandatory installs, these things somehow deflate the excitement of owning one and make me want to play a game less.

Just because they don't want to be there doesn't mean they aren't there.

What a terrible day to get a stomach flu

lara croft with my dad on ps 1 slim…
now all we do as family is play cs 1.6 once a year :/

Please tell me none of you actually fucking do this

The furry thing?

Remember when Zoe Quinn and other goons spent their holidays locked up in their room bitching about gamergate while people here spent quality time with their families.

It was some shit.

THE THREAD JUST FUCKING STARTED

Mashed potatoes are for casual scum. Only faggots enjoy mashed potatoes. Stuffing, on the other hand, is kek's gift to man.

I don't have much shit to talk about with my family. Brother doesn't want to talk any further about videogames and doesn't want me bringing up anything related to politics around anyone either. I at least spent some time laughing a bit and made a couple jokes while eating.

Sitting in the dark comfily taking a break from cleaning up some totes filled with random shit, so I'm ready to fully move out and in with a friend whenever I finally get to finish that transition.

Just waiting on the pumpkin pie. Always my favorite part of Thanksgiving. I guess Super Smash Bros (64/Melee/Brawl) I have the most fond memories playing with family over my life.

It'll be worth it tho i get paid triple tonight plus an hour long paid lunch in which they'll give us a fuckload of food

Oh it's just great! I'm going to spend time with my family and eat a wonderfully cooked turkey, and I'm going to alternate time between playing video games, reading, and watching good anime - that time I'm not with my family, of course. And then on Sunday I'm going to drive back to where I attend college and get back with friends there. Of course, I've already gotten with everyone I cared about here back home.

Family includes you guys. I love you all.

God damn, that was heartwarming as fuck.

Nigga, that's a female.

I don't need your stupid foreigner traditions anyway h-haha

I'm with my family now and its complete hell I'm sitting alone while everyone is talking in another room I wish I were home

I thought this was an international site? I didn't see this on Yom Kippur?

Burgers.

I'm not a huge furry animal guy so I tend to call 99% of animals boys. No need to make me mind my pronouns.

heresy

muh ground up bread
nothin personal kiddo

muh tubar that has no tastes without some sort of flavor on it like butter or gravy

Nothing personal KID.

Do you have ears user?

Boys can be called girl too!~

I do but no sound at the moment. From what I saw it was just a happy as fuck dog playing with it's owner. Either way, I just like that breed of dog. It's like that stocky cat breed that is super loyal to it's owners.

featured r34 content today

I just finished cooking Thanksgiving dinner for my parents and my brothers. We've been having a good time together as a family. Enjoy dying alone.

What if my thanksgiving was in October?

We're having:

Turkey cooked in herbed (sage and rosemary) butter, stuffed with onion and apple.
Mashed potatoes made with white pepper and butter.
Stuffing made from breading, onion, carrot, celery, chicken stock, salt and pepper, sage, and butter.
Gravy made from a browned onion and butter roux, with added flour, salt, and pepper, then an added cognac and chicken stock mixture, white wine, and heavy cream.
Green beans cooked in reduced beef broth.
Homemade biscuits.
Garden salad.
Corn on the cob.
Homemade pumpkin pie, pecan pie, and an apple pie cake.

Me and my dad spent quite a bit of time playing Super Mario Word together.

I've been blessed by Kek. May you all receive his favor as well. Pretty busy cooking the dinner and stuff though, so not much vidya for me today. Will probably play some cards with the family though.

This is true irony and ennui.

Why is pumpkin pie always inferior when it's store bought? It cuts like shit and it even seems sloppily made and rushed all the time.

I guess I'll have to have a grand feast for my pissy little vassals in CK2 now.

I hope some little shit mayor slashes a servants throat again so I can imprison him and take his titles

hello fellow asthma user, please stay safe. try caffeine, take a stimulant of some kind. if it gets too bad dont be afraid of the emergency room.

stay safe bud I'm feeling for you

This is ptsd dad user from the 4am thread. I spent most of the day in bed.

My female friend brought over a big plate of food for me so it wasn't all bad.

The best family vidya game time was at my grandparents. The entire family huddled around the n64 and played pokemon stadium.

Fucking attention whores

you could say that about a lot of culinary delights.

As of right now, my stomach is stuffed with Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, and bread rolls. I am sitting in a comfy chair and I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving.

Fuck it, I guess I have ham and turkey for the next week. Would have saved the money and effort if it was just me. Maybe friend ODed on something. What a shame.

Never brownies.

I've only ever posted in a 4am thread once and it was last night to talk about Thanksgiving you insufferable faggot

Tappy Hanksgiving Holla Forums!

Day of the rake

Happy Thanksgiving Holla Forums!

from the hotpocket team with love.

Also I wanna do a Holla Forums related christmas carol around the start of December. Would you guys wanna do something like that for Christmas?

Anyone done this? How does it feel compared to a real girl/boy? Better?

No because you banned me once

Yeah, but for like a day.
Halfchan mods do months and stupidly long time

That chicken looks like a khezu
Why is it so blue? What did you do to the poor thing?

Hey user, do you like flowers?

3 turkeys and 3 months
Start at Canadian Thanksgiving, then US Thanksgiving and finish it off with Christmas diner.

Only if you don't eat the whOLE CAKE YOU FATE FUCK!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

gib the boypucci?

I don't because it's spent with like 30 members of my extended family who couldn't give less of a shit about me. If it were just my parents and some close friends then I'd cherish it, but I barely even know these people and they have no desire to know me. Started staying home in the last few years and playing vidya instead.

That's fucking disgusting, go away, nobody wants to hear about it. get well soon

Did you eat the whole turkey?

All around, a great Thanksgiving. Hope you faggots had a good one, too.

What's wrong with you user, 2D is superior.

I owned it all Holla Forums, I owned it all.

I really should get another cake, maybe not OWN IT ALL Holla Forums tier, but just to grab something to eat on the holidays when everything is closed.

Pie master race

Apple pie is top tier, I should get one of those as well.

It wasn't even CP, more like jailbait than anything. And using proxies for three months was a pain in the ass. But yes, loli is superior.

Today was a good day.

Settle a dispute Kike overlord, what is superior? Mashed potatoes or Stuffing?

well the fact is that no one has a choice when it comes to that shit. obviously when HW started the site he wanted to allow everything, but there are laws that you have to abide by, it's why masterchan was shut down. Jim may be stricter when it comes to CP than hotwheels was, but he's right in the sense that it could get Holla Forums in huge trouble.

If they're Protestant, you dodged a bullet.

Bitch, please.

Does it hurt to be retarded, Mark?

(laughs)

They're niggers.

Isn't Monroe in her twenties? I don't think that even qualifies as jailbait.

Yeah, but she looks super young.

if it wasn't CP then I do apologize, however what's done is done.

everyone with an A-Cup is a child

wait, I'm looking at her now. I can see why we'd get confused. she looks like jailbait

I'm looking forward to eating mash potatoes and turkey. The stuffing my family makes is a 50/50 chance of being good and the pie choice is meh. No videogames though, though maybe tomorrow.

lurk more newfag

Today was a good day. Had good meal, had good fun, watched some sports. And this is all before the pie even. That comes a lot later. If only ever day was this good.

You're a nigger.

What is there to be thankful for?

the only 3DPD girl I'd want to fuck would have to be on this board.

The blood in your veins and the air in your lungs.

how dare you.

being white

You're currently alive and shitposting.

being alive you dumb faggot

VIDEO GAMES

Sure it would be nice to have a girl with shared interests and presumably right-wing views, but you have to remember that the average Holla Forumsirgin would fuck just about anything. Translate that to a woman, who can get dicking on demand, and you have the perfect recipe for a slut with poor hygiene.

That said, if there were a girl on Holla Forums who also happened to be hygienic and, more importantly, pure? I'd bully every one of you faggots over a shot at that.

That by living, it gives you an appreciation of your inevitable death.

JUST CUCK MY SHIT UP

The sweet release of death.

There is no pure PD, it is all just PD.

I would cuck a Holla Forumsirgin with no regrets.

I bet you'd give her janitor too, limp dick faggot.

Cucking a Holla Forumsirgin is as easy as breathing

say it to my face fucker

not online

see what happens

Misato already cuck'd us all

How do you cuck someone who's never been in the same room as another girl to begin with?

Mark you got to aim high.

Tomoko a shit. Come at me.

Ryoji Kaji is fucking the best Eva girl and there's nothing you can do about it.

someday user

someday…

Ah, well played.

Holla Forums meetup is never going to happen faggot.

See - while easy in theory, in practice, it's one of the most difficult acts in the world.

You shouldn't settle m8. You need 3D to make more 3D.

A girl from would have to be basically Tomoko-lite. I would see her like this.

I'm over my grandmother's, but I see her every Sunday for dinner anyways, so it's no huge deal.

Maybe somebody else can WebM vid related, I'm not on my laptop at the moment.

LET US GO SON OF MAN

I'll let you go into that gas chamber free of charge.

hey would you fug a clown

Happy Thanksgiving faggots!

Hope you guys are well, well-fed, and well-happy.

I think the honking would be too much.

the honking would be the best part because it would culminate in a balloon popping sound when she hit orgasm and you'd just know you did your job right.

No you fool! You'll know if you've done it right when you get pied in the face.

Don't forget that she'd be able to turn the condom into a balloon animal after you both climax.

I thought the pie to the face only came when you're doing poorly.

No, the pie is a sign of perfection.

I date a Holla Forumsirgin girl and she's a really "one partner" loyal right wing aspie who only bullies other people who try to show interest in her
Her hygiene is pretty good except when we're spending days playing something and we don't really give much of a shit
She's pretty cute, not overweight at all, tall, great symmetric facial structure and a tomboy voice
3dpd is fine if you can handle it

well that's only if you're in her nether regions and using your oral skills

fuck you this is an American board. Take my patriotism and choke on it.

That is also a very useful skill, especially if you escaped to a private bathroom to fug her during some kid's birthday party.

So fat people cuck us hard?

This is low quality bait

I don't believe you.

It would be great for deflection.

Lucky as fuck

Well what we need to understand is that anyone here is going to meet one of a few criteria:

Whether it be insanity or autism, these are the people whose brains aren't quite the same as normal. They think differently than the majority, and as a result, are predominately anti-social. A girl of this variety would be undesirable as mental disorders tend to be inheritable.
The people cast out by society. Maybe they're just limp-wristed faggots, maybe they're overweight and annoying, who the fucks knows and who the fucks cares. They're here because they're not wanted anywhere but the internet. A girl of this variety would tend to have the bad hygiene, high weight, and other undesirable attributes that just don't work.
The people who just have a problem. Assholes. Whatever else you want to call it. They're the people who just hate everything that other people love. Maybe they do this because they're true contrarians, maybe they're actually right. They're not necessarily social rejects, though they may be very anti-social. And they're not mentally ill - they're just assholes. A girl of this variety would be one who rejects the norms of present society. If this is to reject the few remaining "good" aspects by giving in to full on degenerate, this is the absolute worst type of girl. But if this is instead a rejection of modern degeneracy, this is the ideal woman.

Holla Forums has 2316 active users. If we overestimate and say around 5% are female, we get about 115. Let's say 10% are of the contrarian variety - that's around 12. We'll say half of those are the "positive" contrarian. That gives us 6. These numbers are likely overestimates, so round it down to 5. That means there are exactly 5 females on Holla Forums who can be considered desirable in terms of personality aspects. Maybe 3 of these live in the US. We can say about 2 are white Christians by demographics. One is definitely in a relationship, the other maybe.

On all of 8/v/, there is at most one perfect 3D available for a US living user. The chances for someone somewhere else is even lower.

Fuck off foreigner.

No thanks.

besides by "normal" girl you mean used up fuck meat college meme idiot who's more interested in what's in your wallet than the person who holds it.

objectively bad taste

besides you're making hugely broad assumptions and using meme opinions to do it. you'd be surprised at the fairly high level of normal and functional if not partially abnormal adults on Holla Forums.

is your argument basically

a-at least i got lemon m-meringue

It was really good this year, for some reason I was a lot more talkative and way less afraid of being alone at the dessert table like the fat fuck I am.
Now it's over, and time to put a Santa hat on. I hope you anons had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I like playing TF2 with my friends more then anything on stock or fun gamemode servers

To be fair, a lot of female aspies are pretty shit tier. From what I've seen, a fair number chug the socjus kool-aid. Only way I could see it really working is if their wavelength of autism is relatively similar to how the guy is. Which is very rare, given how varied autism in general is.

OT: Thanksgiving was good. Ate 5 hours ago, still stuffed as fuck. Food was damn good. Agreed to avoid political discussion. One of my grandmothers apparently supported Hillary. Haven't played vidya with my brother in a while. We had talked about doing that, but never really happened.

There are more right wing aspie love girls than you are assuming. Trust me you just have to look for them/
Or, alternatively, red pill them
Which is easy if you have very little autism, but difficult if not impossible if you're already a sperg yourself

Your alleged "normal and functional" persons are grouped under contrarian. The simple fact is, anyone who comes onto this board who isn't neurotypical would be classified by an outsider as being contrarian. I suppose there might be a few posters on this board with normal jobs, normal lives, who play shit like Skyrim and CoD. But they're certainly not welcome. They belong back in the shitholes like Reddit that they came from.

As per aspie - yes, it is bad. The end goal of a relationship is to reproduce, and if you're with a girl who has a mental disorder, you're going to spread that disorder to your children. This is highly irresponsible.

We're not that small. Do you not read the transparency reports?

That is not how it works, if she was Holla Forums she wouldnt give a fuck about politics

Don't trust this kike and his dubs. He'll eat the whole turkey by himself. THE. WHOLE. TURKEY.

west coast is awful for looking for them if you live there, you'll find maybe a lucky few that are rebelling the 'everyones a racist / misogynist / etc but me', you can get laid pretty easy by the socjus college ones though

You're making hugely broad assumptions based on incredibly narrow observations that border on secondhand account.
Still.

There's only a 2%-6% chance to spread autism. I would imagine that if you have a partner with mild Aspergers there isn't that much to worry about

I'm aware a decent number exist, but they unfortunately get completely overshadowed by the outspoken SJW ones.

Don't stick your dick in crazy and all that.

I'm reading those trips

Mark's a jew nigger protecting cancer threads, have a nice day

That's why you have to make some effort to find them. A typical right wing aspie girl is reserved and often secretive of her presence on the internet. They're more like the traditional women you hear people on Holla Forums talk about. Quiet but eager to serve should you give them the time of day. You either have to be really good at sniffing them out online or find them participating in real life.

get out

θα μείνω

If anyone in here reproduce it would be a crime against their offspring

Hey Mark, why are you such a fucking nigger?

A lot of anons ITT are talking about dating girls from 8ch/4ch/vidya. Here's a recommendation:
Don't.
In coming blogpost
It was great for a year until she did a 180 in personality
And even crazier
tl;dr: Don't date girls from video games or chans, even though I probably will end up doing this all over again.

whoever even implied that should be gassed on the spot

Own it all Holla Forums

This was pre-exodus

Dear God

user…

what the fuck is this mexican tradition?

Please. No.

>>>/reddit/

I think you're confused, I meant the story is pre-exodus
I just threw in 4ch because you fags would probably settle for that if you got tits from it.

I just woke up and the Sage stuffing I bought fucked me up because I ate too much of it (also we mixed it with ground sausage) so fuck your stuffing, I enjoyed the red gold potatoes we had.

How rude, user, that is short for anonymous!
I am one of you!

type better then

don't blame other people for how retarded you are

What are you doing you madman?

I ate all the turkeys

ALL THE TURKEYS

Oh god you fat fuck

????????

Here we go again

I know I told you to die from diabetes the other day, but to actually do it, you absolute kike madman

Goddamn it Mark.

Be honest, is owning this board the only highlight of your worthless life?

I already finished it, I have a cake for you if you want it though. it's larger than the last one, but I won't be eating it this time.

yes, but most people don't have highlights at all. What are your highlights user?

Lying is a sin, Mark

sure thing

Sounds like fun. I just need a good mic and I'm in. Any recommendations?

Not if he does it to us goys.

Do it faggot. I know you want to.

s-sorry, I'll be eating it. just normally.

I wanted to post and talk about video games and furries but then I noticed all the threads are shit.
We need to start game events like pirating call of duty 4 and starting a 50 person deathmatch in shipment.

Jesus Christ Mark

F O R C E D M E M E

>>>/oven/ you might have a better time on this board

On your knees and cross your chest, profligate

We already do things like this, It's called Halo Online

We also have Gmod and Sven generals

NEVAR

When's someone gonna set up a server? I wanna play with you guys again.

please dont die on us

we all die

someday :^)

Anyway I should probably unsticky this thread

I hope you had a great day with your loved ones including Holla Forums

But all jews go to hell :^(

i did we eat thanksgiving while watching back to the future for some reason, it was nice now back to video games

Hell ain't a bad place :^)

I love you too, Italian jew. You want some ice cream with your cake?

my cake is ice cream

If I didn't have such a disappointing thanksgiving I would be even more disappointed here.

Don't forget the Planetside 2 group.

I used to be married to a girl who loved vidya. it was probably the best you'd do in that situation – fit, attractive, nerdy, barely had any other relationships before we met. (the common interests were just a bonus, really.)
even so, she went off the feminism deep end. i saw recent pics and she has those crazy eyes now.
anons, find yourself a normalfag girl. you should each have your own hobbies you do on your own anyway.

i feel like home

We do not tend too kindly to liars around here, user
I do not know of any state where wedding your right hand were legal

The stuffing was yet again crap. Whoever thinks celery goes good with anything has shit taste. It is always crunchy and ruins foods that shouldn't be crunchy.

Like I care about your opinion.

You mean our?

Are you Australian?

Vidya.

Where in the ever loving fuck do you think you are?

Happy Thanksgiving, Holla Forumsirgins.

Just a reminder that the floorchan.org Minetest server is still running, and is easier than ever to have a fun time in it. Railroads connect all points of interest on the map and there's lots of land near spawn to claim. Best of all, Spawn Point services will do all your cooking and repairing for free!

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/twitter/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/oven/

Do you have the pics of her sister's nudes at least?

no

Man the source of your problem is yourself.
If you were more clever/cautious or just a better planner you would have gotten out of it when you started seeing the red flags.

those sick ass id digits

he's using Tor idiot

I'm done with this holiday and I'm not optimistic for Christmas either.
sorry for blog posting

Shut up you nigger loving kike faggot no one cares what you fucking thing go stick your fucking head in a bakery oven you fucking garbage pile fuck off

not everything is bait user

I'm starting to think you are baiting me.

r-rude

everything is bait when you're a 2hu

All the turkey you could possibly eat.
I did dinner with different relatives this year. We only had ham. It just wasn't the same.

One of my relatives' friends was over tonight who was a black feminist. It was a very interesting dinner when politics came up. She is very Republican and hates Clinton. Full support of Trump. She hates following what the media says her gender/race should do and does what she wants. She had a hard time immigrating into this country but still hates open-borders policies and illegal immigration because she still did it legally. A friend of hers even had to immigrate between 3 different countries before she could legally get into the US. (They're from different countries.) She supports men's rights and hates that some feminists would even put women's rights and Sharia law in the same sentence.
It was a lot better than I thought it would be.

I'm not joking around, I actually want you to fucking die you kike being, kabbalah reading, matzah ball soup slurping, human race destroying, cancer of the earth faggot subhuman.

Do everything in existence a favour and go fucking kill yourself.

lets be honest with each other here, if you were a stormfag then you wouldn't even be here.

There's a guy on Holla Forums who just got his waifu thanks to the chans. We live in a magical world here where anything can happen

Well isn't Holla Forums run by a stormfag? Hell they had a sticky on israel or something like that when Israel is just an american puppet and the nations around israel are much worse than israel itself. That said I have a good amount of respect for Holla Forums, and see it as a good way to discuss current events, as long as you're on a VPN.

correct me if I'm wrong of course

Jews jew the Americans and the Americans screw the jews. All so some rich guys can live an even easier life. Too bad Holla Forums is too busy trying to make communism work, otherwise we could easily solved this shit already. Saudi needs to bleed.

While unlikely, it's not impossible for relationships to form out of imageboards. (directly or not)

well that's what I mean, it's not a DA JEWZ thing, but rather a shadow government kinda thing. Israel is irrelevant to the grand scheme of things.

But for now it is very important. It provides a reason for the Muslims to hate the west, and the West then hates the muslims for hating them. Israel probably could have just existed peacefully if it wasn't for the rats hidden in your group. Soros is a jew, yet he helped the nazis deal with the jews. The traitors use their own brothers for stepping stones to control. The power given to then due to conflict created with the middle east will be milked for as long as they can.

true enough, I'm not gonna defend the actions of Soros or any corrupt figure. That said I could see Iran being nuked to weaken them and claim the spoils of war.

I wonder which will be the next world power to use a nuke

You're supposed to sautee the celery and onion until it's soft first.