DEMOCRAT MEMO RELEASED

CHAD 11 PAGE DEMOCRAT MEMO VS VIRGIN 6 PAGE REPUBLICAN MEMO

archive.is/3cPpK
docs.house.gov/meetings/ig/ig00/20180205/106838/hmtg-115-ig00-20180205-sd002.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/about/leadership-and-structure/intelligence-branch
archive.fo/7l5g6
scribd.com/document/372313432/Democrat-Memo-Charge-and-Response-to-House-Intelligence-Committee-Minority-Memo-on-DOJ-FBI-FISA-Abuse#from_embed
archive.is/CXaE3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOW WILL THE REPUBLICANS EVER RECOVER?

I'm on the first page and I'm already laughing. It looks like the demodcucks are simply denying that the Steele fanfic played any part in obtaining the FISA warrants despite the fact that it's been established that the FISA applications and renewals revolved around it.

The FISA application only relied on the hoax dossier a little bit, goyim! Truly it was insignificant!

Hold on. This is labelled "Top Secret" and was only recently unclassified, but the writing style is the exact same as every other piece of Democrat propaganda. They even use the phrase "Correcting the Record," they use scare quotes and underline "not" a lot, they use bullet points liberally, they bold certain lines quite often, and so on and so forth.

It's very, very synthetic. I do not think one of our congressmen wrote this on their own. Who wrote this, and did they have clearance to know what they needed to know in order to write this memo?

Quality thread

I'm already calling this the biggest nothingburger of 2018, but I thought it would give the majority of Holla Forums a nice laugh.

You think congressmen do any fucking work? That's what clerks (interns) are for. If it sounds like a goddamn millennial, it's because it was written by a team of millennials.

Clearance isn't that hard to come by. You can have an interim clearance in a month, and maybe they will get around to finishing it in a year.

Holy shit, these amateur motherfuckers. Three judges, uh we mean 2, George W. Bush, no wait we mean George H.W Bush. No, don't retype the page. Just edit it with a pen.

they redacted all mention of Carter Page being an informant for the Feds. It fits given the surrounding context.

I don't know, man. It sounds like it was written by a team of propagandists like those that work for the DNC. It doesn't just "sound like it was written by a millenial," it looks like it was written by a team of propaganda experts who have developed a very particular writing style.
I do not trust this and claim that it warrants investigation. Either Democrats are some sort of magic hivemind with a sickeningly uniform writing style or something very illegal may have happened here.

oh well, I'm sold.

I'd say it was written by a team of propagandists. I would not call them experts.

(checked)
This is Jeb(2020!) levels of mess we've approached here, I wouldn't even have a highschool paper accepted if I turned it in with something like this

It absolutely boggles my mind and enraged me that this paper obviously written by an intern using the most jewy tactics of straight up saying the opposite of reality is true because they say it is with no proof will be taken seriously by Democrats and the media. I never thought people could be so stupid, yet I am continually proven wrong. We need another happening now, these people don't deserve to live on this Earth.

rereading the edits, I guess it's 3 out of 4? 2 Dubya appointments + 1 HW CIAnigger appointment

Friendly reminder they hand pick people this retarded because they are easily controlled. If you show signs of independent thought in school you are blacklisted from places like this.

Looks like they're trying to throw the FISA court under the bus to protect the King Nigger era DOJ. The DOJ totally told the court that Steele was biased and working for Hillary, goys. But then in the next paragraph they vouch for Steele's credibility. This memo is all over the place.

Released on Saturday Night
The demokikes are hoping this turd doesn't float

Dems never intended this to be released. They thought they salted it with enough classified info that it would never see the light of day, and they could screech about political "cover ups"

thats a whole lot of evidence and sources they provided in their memo

Is this seriously the best they could come up with? Wow. Also, as the Page/Stzok text messages mentioned anywhere?

WTF, IM WITH HER NOW!

Oy vey goy, do you know how much printer ink costs?

Yeah, very end. Referred to them as "career professionals" or some such nonsense.

this memo
mein sides
I'm ded

(checked)

(checked)

This memo had to have been written by David Hogg because whoever did it can't write propaganda for shit.

you could say that this memo is in a state of crisis

fucking laughing my ass off

HW voted for Hillary.

They really are as dumb as rocks.

Near the end of page 5:

Are they admitting that they did start an improper counterintelligence investigation of Trump? We already know the unmasking of Trump in surveillance documents was real, those cocksucking morons already leaked the info.

brb sudoku

THIS IS AN ADMISSION THAT THE FBI'S ENTIRE INVESTIGATION OCCURRED DUE TO STEELE'S DOSSIER

How do I know this? It's overly-specific:
"Christopher Steele's raw intelligence reporting did not inform the FBI's decision to initiate its counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016."

So if it was Steele's PROCESSED intelligence, whatever the hell that is, then he may have influence the "counterintelligence investigation" (whatever the fuck they mean by that - since it's the FBI fuck knows).
And Steele could have had his RAW intelligence, whatever the hell that is, influence an earlier investigation, which then lead to the "counterintelligence investigation".

This is so incredibly pathetic, because they refuse to categorically deny that Steele had an influence. Brothers, this means he did give rise to the investigation. This is an admission, Bill Clinton -style. When Bill Clinton said he did not have "sexual relations with that woman Monika Lewinski" he was denying one very narrow specific thing. He did not deny dicking bimbos in the oval office. He did not deny getting a BJ from her.

REMINDER THE REDACTED OTHER BASIS FOR CARTER PAGE'S SURVEILLANCE IS LIKELY HIS UNWITTING CONTACTS WITH RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE WHILE WORKING IN THE ENERGY INDUSTRY–CONTACTS FOR WHICH HE WAS EXONERATED OF HAVING INTENTIONALLY PROCURED, CULTIVATED

so (pic related)
:^)

It's asking a murderer to preside over their own trial.

Like I said Page was at one time suspected of being a Russian agent because he unknowingly came into contact with Russian Intelligence agents while working for an energy company in Russia–but he was exonerated of having done this on purpose or having knowingly aided them. I think they had (((Steele info))) conveniently telling them that he had reopened his contacts or with the Russians or something, and that this was the basis for investigating or monitoring him.

I really fucking hate the obvious kike talking point/word/lexicon/language etc manipulation. Every single fucking part of society (((cohencidentally))) starts repeating the same fucking narrative. The repetition is maddening.

Is that a jewish sandwich?

IF YOU'RE EXPLAINING, YOU'RE LOSING

Two poofy to be matzo user.

idk, I feel a bit salty that you're not getting it. 100% of this came from the dossier, and we now know it. We know it because this is a clintonesque denial, a lawyerly denial, of Steele's influence. It only denies raw intelligence of Steele "informing". It doesn't deny influence. This means it precisely is what influenced it.

THE ABSENCE OF A CATEGORICAL DENIAL IS A SMOKING GUN, WITH DEMOCRATS

Maybe they should have a march. Complete with pre-printed signs. Which intern gets to play Hogg?

Example:
1. I don't know the man. I never heard of him. I've never been in that town, and I've never in my life done any such thing.
2. I did not speak with Mr. X on the 3rd of January 2016, at 10 o'clock, in town Y, to do thing Z.

The Schiff memo is of kind (2), not kind (1). (2) is a smoking gun.

> Every single fucking part of society (((cohencidentally))) starts repeating the same fucking narrative.

They're NPCs.

He knew.

That is a jew sandwich they sell to goyim. Where's the beef?

And, frankly, I don't know why they did that. Why did they release a memo that reveals all? Did he suppose he could play lawyer with the public? We've been here before, and we're worldly-wise.

"I am not a crook" meant "I can pardon myself, bioch"
"I did not have sexual relations" meant "BJ's aren't sex LOLOLOLOOO"
"No new taxes" meant "but I'll raise existing ones muahaha"

That painting needs the animated Matrix treatment.

(heil'd)
Vocabulary is essential to how we conceptualize the world around us. Our language gives form to the mental models. These narratives are what inform our worldview and influence our actions in particular. By controlling the language of the unwashed masses they control the overton window.

lel

That is what makes them so dangerous.

I forget what exactly is Carter Pages deal?
Wasn't he FBI?

To think Watergate was as big as it was back then then again a big mac used to be like a couple cents as I recall too now they're like 3-4 bucks. Wait what am I talking about again? Oh right. I guess Nixon did nothing wrong.

and useful

(checked)
Criminally underrated post

You still have to go back Carlos

Compared to the shit Obama's people pulled, Nixon basically did nothing wrong at all.

watergate was a big deal because (((they))) made it a big deal. Network TV, news papers, and radio. That was it. And (((they))) controlled them fully and where able to bring the full force of every media down on Nixon.

Things are a lot harder with the internet. That's why they are trying to fix that.

No, it was a fucking big deal. But what most people don't realize is that it had been going on forever, and also that both sides were doing it. That's what's different about this time. Trump probably would have been baited into being a Nixon, but they weren't patient enough. So now we only see their side.

Remember Nixon? Did you know that the PENTAGON was SPYING ON HIM?! Well, that's no different to today. Even today, there's been a leak. This time it's Trump's call with Nieto. How is there a leak? It's the CIA (when the Pentagon was spying on Nixon, it was actually just the CIA, who was under cover.

Almost seems like they wrote most of it after the Republican memo was released. Embarrassing that they spend so much time attacking the other memo while the Republican's memo went straight to the point and doesn't have to spend paragraphs saying

trips says it all. But even funnier, they pulled a Clinton.
"Christopher Steele's raw intelligence reporting did not inform the FBI's decision to initiate its counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016."
"raw intelligence reporting"
This VERY NARROW DENIAL means we can guess that Steele was indeed the true cause of the whole "investigation".

My guess: Steele gives the FBI "info". FBI performs some type of investigation not called a "counterintelligence investigation". Then, from that, they move forward to a "counterintelligence investigation". That way it's not "raw". It's been processed.

I think its even simpler than that. Steele's raw intelligence is whatever he collected. His 'processed' intelligence is whatever he committed in his reports to paper.

They probably didn't even think that far ahead. I mean, how often do they actually think that far ahead, if ever?

In all likelihood, the Deep State came up with this dossier in whatever way they could simply as a pretense to spy on him so they would just have an easier time keeping Trump under their thumb. They never expected to lose, and even after they lost they figured they could fake some sort of bullshit outrage and have Trump impeached by now so he would never even have a chance to take things this far. Even now, in the midst of shitting their pantsuits, they still think they can save their necks and turn the public against Trump.

They're fucking scared, and everyone with half a brain can see it.

YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT
fbi.gov/about/leadership-and-structure/intelligence-branch
archived:
archive.fo/7l5g6
THE DOSSIER ISN'T RAW INTELLIGENCE!!! THIS IS A CLINTON! THEY'RE NOT DENYING USING THE DOSSIER!!!!
Which means they used the dossier :^)

Nice. Polished & pro.

Steele gives in report to the FBI. And also leaks the report to the news outlets. That texting FBI agent "discovers" the news reports about things in the report and they use those news stories+the report on a FISA warrant application.

Where did you get these?

Checked, the fuckers can't keep their stupid contained for more than a week at a time. It's funny as hell.

Why did you not just upload multiple images at once so this would only be 3 posts?

(checked) These are too polished, and they came out a bit too fast. These are probably straight from the RNC or something, right down to the filter, the multiple different images of Schiff, and the terrible "bull-schiff" pun. Lastly, they're basically walls of text. Whether or not they're right, it's utterly terrible memetics.
These images are not from one of us.

Basically yeah.
scribd.com/document/372313432/Democrat-Memo-Charge-and-Response-to-House-Intelligence-Committee-Minority-Memo-on-DOJ-FBI-FISA-Abuse#from_embed

The file names indicate that these were grabbed from another Holla Forums board.

threads like this are why I love you guys

Wait, so they "released" it without Trump's approval? Or is this just some rebuttal document of bitching about Nunes memo?

I've been a Holla Forumsack for a long while, now. i don't use JavaScript on this site, so one image per post.

So they released the memo right in the middle of the most recent gun grab? Are they trying to bury the memo and forget about it, or are they trying to deflect from sheriff israel's policy of ignore the law?

Truly this is the best timeline, and i am thankful to that Vengeful God and KeK love trolling just as much as we do.

The JS here isn't too bad anymore. You can have several tabs and a game open on an 800mhz netbook with cycles left to spare. Something happened. A few months ago, doing the same would cause a China syndrome.

It's remarkably competent by RNC standards though.

We strenuously object !

Dems paid Steele million$, and now they are getting ready to burn him. Typical.

bottom line….. dead cnn employees… dead dnc affiliates and dead kike judges can't subvert the constitution and America

God damn it Carlos, that memo is Hogwash!

This is almost as good as the "leaked" Trump tax returns.

Can we cheesegrater nothing burger to jew sandwich?

hi fbi

Lead by example, friend.

Trump is teaching them to fight. We can teach them to meme.

What a fucking disgrace. SAD!

He's not wrong, though.

So by the democrats logic, Carter Page is an ex UK spy who was a friend and acquaintance of the FBI and gave them the fake dossier while simultaneously being a Russian agent and under Investigation by said FBI? Do I have that right Holla Forums?

Double-checked.

It's funny how the establishment still doesn't realize how little we give a fuck about Bush and the other Israeli agents. In the crazy bubble they live in for now, until we get active, )))we((( are pro-Republican, conservative, Taxed Enough Already types who will be massively BTFOed when we find out threetwo of the four treasonous judges were appointed by Bushes. They just can't get that we already know they're traitors, and that they're not any better than the equally kosher Democrats!

Enjoy the show.

something like that, but heavily redacted all of that info out. its still obvious if you read between the lines that he was working for the FBI.

archive.is/CXaE3
Dem Rep Adam Schiff: ‘I’m Proud’ Trump Thinks I’m a Bad Hombre for Leaking

TAPPER: Your response, sir.

SCHIFF: Well, I’m proud to be one of the bad hombres I guess. What the president is referring to is what really aggravated him is when his son came to testify before committee, I asked him about conversations he had with the president where the president was on that aircraft and they concocted this false statement about that meeting in Trump Tower with the Russians and he refused to answer the questions, claiming attorney-client privilege, which clearly doesn’t apply to a situation where neither he nor his father are attorney nor client.

What the fuck is a counter memo

The legal equivalent of "Nuh uh!"

I'm not even going to bother reading the rest of the thing. This is just plain pathetic.

In fact, this reminds me of that video some dude made which is nothing but Trump trashing Jeb! endlessly.

Doesn't Carter Page work for the CIA? And he was in Moscow because he worked for the CIA? Fuck these niggers so hard

No honey for us, thanks.

Whoever compiled this is literally retarded.