That's not your pork, goyim!

Individual who ate adopted pig banned from future adoptions

archive.is/a0Tou

not Holla Forums

Treating animals like humans is degenerate.

They agreed not to kill the pig. Only a Jood would make such a thread against animals.

Shut up kike.

Noticing your dub dub ID
Nice
Also this is funny as fuck and possibly a way to procure free livestock. Yeah I'll take all the free pigs whoever has.

It’s an animal. It has no rights. They can kill their own property.(>kike doesn't understand honor: the post)

Could be worse.

And the SPCA has every right to tell him to GET OFF MUH LAWM. I don't even know why this made the news. At least the judicial kikes don't seem to be involved, for now.

Spot the spiritual jew.
If the SPCA had known that the man was going to kill the pig, they wouldn't have given it to him, so he obtained it by deception.
Nope. Read the contract you sign when you adopt an animal from a shelter. It isn't yours, the shelter reserves the right to take it back if you turn out to be an unfit custodian.
If you want to obtain a pig for slaughter then buy one or breed it yourself, like every other honest person.
Now's about the time for you to

What would your reaction be if the story was about someone adopting a dog as a pet and then the adoption service found out that the owner got it killed in a dogfight?

According to Snopes, this is a racist hoax.
According to Zhu Yu (the artist who created the photographs), it is conceptual art squeezed into a hole in the law (no proscription on cannibalism where he lives.)
Who to believe, a Chink bugman or a couple of Kikes?
By the way, Snopes went back and stealth-edited their article years after it was published, once the holes in their "evidence" were becoming talked about on the chans and had Wayback machine delete the original version from the archive and have now further retreated to simply "RECAPTIONED".
What's quoted by "skeptics" is "it's a duck's body", what was actually written on the snopes article is "we think it was probably a duck's body" - this is how a boomer rationalizes gore, they just dream up some plausible explanation and state it as fact.

The same.
I am a nationalist. I value life.

It is a pretty dick move to eat your adopted pet

More kikery. You own the animal.

>eating pets is normal for natives of British Columbia

Considering how many confirmed cases of aborted fetus eating there have been, those photos being fake or not doesn't really matter much.

Voight-Kampff test fail

This isn't a cellphone, Chiam.

Radical vegetarianism or pet rescue? Pick one. The comparison is valid.

Bar exam fail.

Talk about spiritual jew.
DO AS JEW DOES ENOUGH TIMES
BECOME AS JEW IS

ACCORDING TO SNOPES
You utter fucking nigger. Snopes is shittier than the Daily Mail.

Stop slandering the Daily Mail.

Friendly reminder that Hitler lead a mostly vegetarian diet because he actually believed in animal rights.

You forgot to change IPs you fucking nigger.

Because his tastebuds were fucked up after he was gassed and most things tasted revolting after that.
Same can happen to those with a stomach ailement or gastrosleeve.

What would Jim do if someone did that to his pig?

Nope.
There is nothing whatsoever contradictory about two successive posts attacking kikes and the emulation of kike morals, you're just too stupid to understand the point that was being made and why there's no contradiction.

Yes, if you had read the rest of the post instead of stopping the moment you were triggered by a name, you'd have seen that it was attacking Snopes.
God, sure is Reddit here lately.

Holy shit, what has happened to this place?
Do you really not know the difference between the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals?
Or is that post just an incredibly flimsy attempt to link defense of honor and the proper treatment of pets with "supporting kikes"?
The absolute state of these shills.

This really isn't post worthy. A guy ate a pig. That's not Holla Forums. Oh but it was a pet pig and he broke a contract. Mkay still not really Holla Forums worthy people eat pigs, and contracts get broken.

Are we supposed to be upset that they don't let him get anymore pigs from them? Is that a problem? He broke their rules so they barred him from adoption. Am I supposed to be upset? Their adoptions, their contracts, their rules.

And I don't see them getting banned from buying a pig from a farm.
Pointless thread is pointless.

A (((contract))) that is not enforceable. The story is the kvetching.

You'll be gassed alongside the other kikes.

FINALLY, a voice of reason.

wait… this is a thing? there are confirmed cases of this, numerous ones at that?

lol, they barely waited a month to butcher it ha ha ha ha ha what assholes

Right, and what legal action are they taking against him? None at all. The only action they've taken is a private one by barring him from future adoptions.
Call me when they try and sue him. Then there will be some concerns for the lawfags to have a go at.

I wonder who's behind this ban?